Well, hey...

youtube.com/watch?v=VIyvdj3Xxr4

Well, hey, this actually looks pretty aweso--WHAT THE FUCK THEY'VE CUT THE BASE ROSTER FROM FIFTEEN DOWN TO NINE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Attached: Power-Rangers-Battle-for-the-Grid.jpg (2000x1330, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWSx3OY5coE
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3Li9bUh2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6VmE7HtJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmpah8VkKj0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdjXdvOZNMU
youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=1179
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Power-Rangers-Battle-for-the-Grid-Red-Ranger.png (749x876, 873K)

Please buy the season pass!!!

Was the base roster set at 15? I’ve literally only ever seen Tommy, Jason, Drakkon and the yellow pirate bitch, so this is all news to me. What the fuck is a Mastodon Sentry? Did they clone Zack?

From the wiki:
>Mastodon Sentries are foot soldiers who enforce the order of Lord Drakkon in the dystopic alternate timeline universe he rules over. They are the primary foot soldiers of the Ranger Sentries, utilized in policing cites and in military operations as ground/paratrooper infantry.
So just Stormtroopers that look like Zack.

>that Magna Defender and Mastodon Sentry gameplay
My dick. Totally using them

Mastodon Sentry are just generic military police dudes instated by Drakkon after taking over the world, I think? I haven't really read the comic so I dunno

Mastodon Sentry plays like HUNK.
I like it.

>Was the base roster set at 15? I’ve literally only ever seen Tommy, Jason, Drakkon and the yellow pirate bitch, so this is all news to me.
When the game was first announced, they said the base roster would be fifteen with DLC characters to follow. The character page on the official website backed this up, with six other unrevealed character slots. However, the description on this new trailer says "the full roster" and the six hidden character slots on the website are now gone.

Mastadon sentry is lord drakhons military militia. Cloned the coin just not him. I think. Either way lame if they backpedaled on roster size. But im super stoked with magna defender as a pick. Whens ninjor. Pic related should be a selectable giant mech x factor assist thing.

Attached: aV38nAP_700b.jpg (640x950, 80K)

If that's true, that's unfortunate. But hey, 20 bucks

They probably were getting skullfucked by the impending release date and had to cut the other 6 characters

You'd think Power Rangers would have a little more budget behind it
Then again, Power Rangers is budget so it fits I guess

Then they should've either figured out what they were capable of in the time frame they had, or given themselves more time and waited before announcing the game.

What the fuck kind of fighting game has LESS THAN TEN characters?

Skullgirls had 8 on launch

That's dirty. So what, now those 6 missing characters are going to be paid DLC? Thats just BS.

Skullgirls launched with 9 and BlazBlue launched with like 11 or 12. Shit sucks but at least it’s only a $20 game. I’m probably going to pick it up. As long as it gets support so I can play as Lord Zed

Probably an update or something

Yeah, but wasn't Skullgirls a small budget indie game while Battle of the Grid... isn't? I mean, yeah, it's no Mortal Kombat, but it's being made by an actual game studio.

When does the game come out? I heard April but the PlayStation store says December.

Furthermore, Legacy Wars had more characters than this at launch and it's just a mobile game.

I think it's currently set for "Spring 2019."

It's $20, that's the definition of budget.

I can’t say I’m not a little disappointed but I’ll still buy it. I just need something to hold me over until Samurai Shodown drops

Gotta be honest I’m surprised to hear that.

The game doesn’t look anywhere near finished. I also hope they speed the game up a bit.

>What are the chances?

Attached: Mighty-Morphinism-Ninjor.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

if this game doesn't have good rollback netcode and online functionality i won't buy it with such a small day 1 roster

>3v3 shit

Attached: 1280w.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

>Has to be in the game to fight alongside his pal Goldar

Attached: tumblr_p2u882oJxK1rod7i7o2_1280.jpg (1080x1618, 613K)

Mastodon Sentry is a mook
They couldn't even bother getting the actual cool Sentries

Attached: 10187a923ff971eade44870c77bd8347.jpg (640x632, 58K)

Goldar's pal-slash-wife is supposed to be Scorpina, but the Sentai footage ran out and they couldn't get an American actress for filming their own scenes.

Power Ranger games are as bad as TMNT, neither have had good ones in decades. At least TMNT has had some good ones.

Attached: 050_040.jpg (1000x1537, 657K)

How the hell can there only be 9? Aren't all rangers just recolors of each other to begin with?

>Imagine they all show up to the job interview
>it's your job to pick out 9 of these bitches
>You have to tell the rest of them to go home because they didn't get in
>One by one they get in their color coded cars and spend the next 12 hours getting out of the parking lot

Attached: power-rangers-costumes-gokaiger-super-sentai.jpg (1300x650, 185K)

>1/3 of the roster is from Mighty Morphin
>1/3 of the roster is from the Mighty Morphin comic

Attached: 1514014830484.gif (400x224, 1.88M)

I mean, I certainly wouldn't complain about having both Rito AND Scorpina in the game. Imagine having all three of them on the same team...

Attached: scorpina-goushi-geki-zyuranger.jpg (703x847, 226K)

>get hands on the rangers IP to make a game
>generic fighter with an equality generic 3edgy5you fanfic story
>limited roster of all fucking things that got cut down even further

what's the grid?

Attached: anglorangers.png (1018x576, 1.16M)

what does the N stand for?

Wait a fucking minute.

This is the fucking Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite engine.

This is LITERALLY MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE WITH POWER RANGER CHARACTERS INSTEAD.

Genius. Reuse the entire engine from MvC:I and use it on a shitty license like Power Rangers where everyone expects garbage, so they can push it out without any kind of uproar. Holy shit.

Lol Scorpina just disappears without explanation in the English version.

The Morphin Grid, where all Ranger powers (and even some non-Ranger powers) come from.

god that looks shit

Makes sense considering Clockw0rk is the battle director for it. He was a major proponent for MvC:I.

Fucking disgusting. It has the same bland, ugly, sterile, lifeless style that MvC:I had and no amount of gameplay could save it.

How can Clockwork go from spending so much of his life with MvC3 and not think "I want games that I work on to be as pretty and good looking as this"

The English version has a ton of plot holes but it was meant for children so most of us didn't notice or even care. Now that I'm older and rewatch it from time to time, it bothers the fuck out of me and after watching the Japanese sentai version, I realize the sentai was just plain better (As in most of the iterations of the show)

That aside, they cut the base roster down? Did we get an explanation or are we just expecting the usual DLC/Season pass bullshit?

Attached: 15590109_10154824179144872_3589551724839719949_n.jpg (960x960, 182K)

We knew there'd be DLC beforehand (first trailer had the whole preorder the special edition for the season pass thing at the end) but they did indeed cut the base roster from 15 to 9.

That's a spectacular pile of shit.

Attached: 10418866_10152728383474872_3870968905642176613_n.jpg (640x640, 122K)

>Scorpina
They'd actually planned another episode with her in it (after Zedd and Rita got married) that would've confirmed that she and Goldar were in fact dating. However, the episode got cancelled once production on the movie started dragging.

reading contemporary commentary from critics in the 90's is amazing
adults are like
>the battle footage is super grainy for no reason
>Rita has obvious lip flap going on
>the American actors are terrible
>production values are cheap as shit
>it looks awful
>the toys are an obvious cash grab with new ones every year
>HOW CAN CHILDREN FUCKING WATCH THIS
and kids are like
>because it's fun

Is this the only upload that claims it's the full starting roster? The Twitter page has the same video but doesn't say it's the only available characters at the start.

Guess we'll know tomorrow if they acknowledge this. They've been pretty good at clearing up misunderstandings so far.

Go watch Super Sentai Strongest Battle

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

The whole show was campy as fuck but it was just plain fun to watch.

Attached: 20638906_10155604154089872_82884970703651517_n.jpg (836x836, 77K)

The unrevealed character slots on the official site's roster page are gone.

Hero 199 was a better film imo.

Is Jason David Frank voicing this faggot?

He IS this faggot, so one would logically assume yes. Not sure if you have something against JDF or the character of Drakkon. Gonna take a swing and say JDF

Attached: 10478948_10152780122649872_2354218706052123486_n.jpg (640x640, 128K)

of course he fucking is
everyone else did something at least semi interesting with their lives
>Jason: Paramedic
>Amy: Musician
>Walter: Dance instructor
>David: Film director, LGBT spokesperson
>Thuy: Fucking died
Meanwhile JDF sells himself on "I'M YOUR CHILDHOOD" and beats people up for money

No. Sentai is dying and the fact that it's dinosaurs again means that Toei is running out of ideas

Isn't this just a port of the mobile game?

no, if it was then people wouldn't be complaining as much since despite the shitty gameplay, there'd at least be a decent roster

JDF is a MMA fighter too.

Ninjor.

yes. he beats people up for money

No it's legit fighting game made by the developers of the mobile game, with input from MvC pros

He's pretty much a failed MMA fighter. He makes most of his money from doing conventions and selling merch/autographs. He owns 3 karate studios I think though.

Is that why JDF is obsessed with fighting MMA pro CM Punk?

I don't know the whole story, but it'd be a damn circus and make a lot of money. Think about it. "POWER RANGER VS PRO WRESTLER"

>The only DLC fighter that matters

Attached: Dulcea-MMPRTM-01.jpg (512x768, 77K)

Pretty sure all his attempts at going pro in the MMA ended with him getting his ass beat.

Yup. The people saying otherwise are shills. It's just the mobile game mapped to a controller with most of the content cut to be sold as DLC. You can just download the phone game for free and get not only the same experience, but a more complete one.

...This isn't possible just from a visual standpoint alone. The mobile game is rock-paper-scissors whereas this is an actual fighting game, not to mention several other mechanics the mobile game doesn't have. Are you fucking stupid?

Here's your (You) I guess

why does it remind me of MvC:i

Stop lying. The mobile game plays exactly like the Injustice 1 and 2 mobile games. You get tag teams of 3 characters you can switch between on the fly and tap and swipe for different attacks and combos. This game is literally that with taps and swipes replaced with buttons. Fuck off you faggot marketer.

One of my first boners

Devs brought in MvC vets to help with the gameplay.
Here's Justin Wong and Clockw0rk playing the game on livestream:
youtube.com/watch?v=JWSx3OY5coE

>The mobile game plays exactly like the Injustice 1 and 2 mobile games. You get tag teams of 3 characters you can switch between on the fly and tap and swipe for different attacks and combos.
>>Injustice mobile
>>Injustice
>>Injustice console didn't play like that at all
>>You're a fucking idiot

the graphics and the really flat looking "special effects' makes it look like its the same game as MvC:I.

It's 20 USD which makes this way more acceptable than MvC:I desu

Attached: GoldRanger.jpg (739x1024, 127K)

Dulcea, Divatox, and Astronema were all gifts.

Attached: Divatox.jpg (500x378, 97K)

this looks fucking gay.

instead they should do an open world rpg set in the power rangers universe. would be epic :^)

>Roster won't be complete without the greatest supervillain of all

Attached: mmpr-vils-mons-pudgypig.png (800x445, 392K)

>whats the speed force?

>it's a team fighter

Holy shit who's terrible idea was this that means at any given time there's only 3-6 characters not being used. Fucking hell just make it a 1v1

It's still 15, the fuck are you talking about? They even said they haven't revealed everyone yet.

>No voices
Fucking why

Why isn't there a fused version of Jason's forms? I'm pretty sick of all the Tommywank.

user, they are clearly reusing stuff from legacy wars. The hell are you on about
?

>It's still 15, the fuck are you talking about? They even said they haven't revealed everyone yet.

>"See the full Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid starting roster in action"
>The six unrevealed characters that were on the official website are now gone completely

Pay attention, please.

>Thuy: Fucking died
Don't remind me, man

Attached: 1489982769167.jpg (564x506, 51K)

Have you ever actually watched any Legacy Wars gameplay? This is clearly not the same fighting style at all.

I'm talking assests smart ass, not gameplay.

The Rangers are clearly reworked as well, as Red and Green Ranger now look like human beings as opposed to blocky action figures.

>"See the full Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid starting roster in action
>Devs says that's not all the characters
Hell, the original website went from 18 to 15. At this point they're just updating it with each reveal. If it is only 9 though, that's dumb & I wonder what tight budget nWay is on for a Skullgirl level roster.

Yeah they are reworked. But they arent using the mvci engine like user claimed. They are reworking their own engine

>3v3 fighter
>only 9 characters
I guess if it's only $20 then it's fine
hopefully the rest of the characters come quick

>capcom redemption arc
>but its fightans are absolute garbages

Guess we can't have everything but it hurts knowing SF4 singlehandedly saved the company

Attached: adgqeZ0.png (1000x1016, 994K)

It's just really faint because of the trailer music, but there are voices.

You say that, but JDF is at least committed to the job role. Execs phone him up and say "hey. You want to be a power ranger again?" And he's like "I'm already camped outside the studio. Let's go."

>fighting game
>without a ninja function
High since he is also a joke character.

Ninjor would be the game's Dan.
There nothing stealthy or high skill about him at all as a character, and usually he ends up doing something stupid and the Rangers have to bail him out.
I love it. Hope he makes it in. He's in the comic this is based on too.

Low budget. And yes, the price tag was $60 for MvC:I which tells you a lot about Capcom.

That cape looks real familiar...

Attached: ac30354e0c8621bfb2bca97dbf126452--kamen-rider-baron.jpg (600x849, 83K)

You can actually hear them in the streams

Mastodon Sentry is cool though.

Mastodon Sentry looked cool as shit in the stream, I don't know what else to tell you user

He's unironically great in the mobile version, he has a good chance of making it.

It could be worse, the majority of the roster could be Tommy Olivers

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.08M)

>Zeo Ranger 5 is under the Turbo logo and Red Turbo Ranger is under the Zeo logo
You had one job.

I just copied and pasted some thumbnail because I was too lazy to do it myself

Then get a correct photo user. user was right, you had one job.

Attached: tommy.jpg (800x277, 58K)

This game looks good with its 3v3 mechanics.

Legacy Wars was 3v3 basically

Fuck Saban.

dont forget johnny yong bosch he's probably the most successful out of all of them

Attached: 9dc23fd07a1e96ac48c2d907295e0e81--bunny-tumblr-maya.jpg (236x185, 8K)

except that's super sentai, power rangers has like a third of that.

Attached: sentai roll.gif (256x192, 2.61M)

He's not part of the original 5 though; he was brought in to replace the leaving cast.

oh my bad, i honestly haven't watched power ranger anything since i was about 8 so im iffy on details

It makes more sense since it's Power Rangers.

You'd think we'd get helmetless costumes?

Attached: ranger-slayer.png (1039x744, 1.08M)

The game looks fucking awful.

Watch it in action on the streams. Looks better there

It'll look ugly, so no.

the only good Power Ranger games were the ones on SNES... why would anyone looking foward to this?

Check out this brainlet

MvC is dead and this looks like a good replacement

[email protected]
Tell them cutting the base roster is bullshit.
Mods take note: this email is public information for a public company, and this is merely a suggestion for feedback, not a personal army request.

not your personal feedback giver

WHAT IS LOVE!?

what is air

is dbfz not the mvc replacement?

looks like MVCI but better

>Giving money to Saban

Attached: 1542594218205.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Kat when?

Attached: daf2c999bd2d951bb5d83fa7400fbe6e.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Kat's right there.

Attached: IMG_20190307_195544.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

Yes. and ranger slayer is just mindfucked evil Kimberly. Just a way to have more of the original rangers while technnicaly only having red and green

Ha! Yea. Sure.

I mean these original and superior Kat.

Attached: catdive.webm (868x656, 2.93M)

You mean Hasbro? Because this is such a budget title that I doubt Saban gets anything. Just nWay & Hasbro.

Who's she like, gameplaywise?

>superior Kat
The superior is right there though.

Attached: 9cd72c235b84f818ec32b9b6612050d8148a5c44r1-640-480v2_hq.jpg (640x480, 47K)

X-23 & Wolverine.

I liked Mystic Force. How much of a pleb am I?

God the things I would do to her.

Attached: 1539659438440.gif (500x360, 2.65M)

Imagine playing Power Rangers and Pokemon past 20 and caring so hard for this...

Imagine playing video games

I would say what is wrong with you but Turbo, Operation Overdrive, Samurai, Megaforce, & Ninja Steel are alot worse.

>cut down the base roster to 9
>most of it is MMPR shit or even worse, comic shit
Can't believe I had any hope that this game might've been good

WHOA whoa whoa, Samurai and Megaforce are mediocre but DO NOT belong in the same category as fucking TURBO.

Does anyone have the old TIME PARADOX power rangers image macros?

This botters me. MMPR is my favorite for nostalgia reasons, but I´d love to have at least one character from each series, comics should have drakkon and that´s it. In an ideal world, we´d have Drakkokn, one character from each team and a full team for the most popular ones

Imagine being this autistic

>9 character roster
>in a fucking 3v3 game

Jesus whos bright idea was this? Not even worth the budget $20 price. Power Rangers continues to stay poverty trash

Megaforce & Super Megaforce are fucking AWFUL. Nothing of value came from it. If you say the final battle, I'll smack you upside the head because I'd prefer the Sentai over that shit.

Attached: BlEAX2XCEAAHNKD (1).jpg (599x337, 29K)

I mean lets be real here, no Zedd, no buy.

Attached: lord_zedd.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>liking Power Rangers

Attached: DE2995E9-DB8D-4082-AF57-6D880DB91E69.jpg (750x392, 56K)

>Posting Annoying Orange memes
Get a noose.

RAAAAACING TOOOOO ANOOOOTHER TIME

>respected the legacy
>had okay villains, very clearly better than shit like fucking Dino Charge’s villains
>likeable characters

None of these were present in Turbo.

If you watched Megaforce (god forbid), pre-Zyu teams are confirmed to be a part of the Power Rangers universe. Fiveman even got a one-off comic as the Supersonic Rangers.

Attached: Fiveman-Supersonic.jpg (370x300, 144K)

>Respected the legacy

Attached: 2C57903D-8FF3-4DC9-B154-A7B33BAE04B2.png (754x631, 1.43M)

Prove me wrong then.

The Goku / Vegeta of Power Rangers.

DO NOT GIVE SABAN MONEY

Good thing it’s made by hasbro.

Was Tommy actually a good ranger? Like I remember being a kid and him being my favorite, but I dunno if it's just cause he was played up as the cool character or if he was actually good at his role.

>Pre Zyu is canon

Woah
What do you think they’d have been localized as

So from what I can gather, is this game is gonna pull a Killer Instinct with DLC?

Money’s not going to Saban, it’s going to Hasbro

I'm all for being against giving a shitty company money, but what has Saban done? I don't follow Saban/Ranger news so I'm actually curious.

He's a terribly wooden actor, but he was ok at the out of suit fights I guess

When I was a kid I always had to be the blue ranger whenever we played power rangers.

That means you were gay

They’re assholes. They only give attention to actors who suck them off vigorously. The rest get buried. Plus they threw a C&D at an indie sentai-like game because they used the word “Sentai”.

However PR is now owned by Hasbro because it’s a slowly sinking ship and good ol’ Haim sold it off again.

>originals way up back in top left

Who the fuck framed this photoshoot?

Attached: Why.jpg (288x499, 122K)

>Hasbro
Mighty Morphin Power Ponies fucking when?

From what I can remember...
>Dairanger - Legendary Squadron
>Fiveman - Supersonic
>Flashman - Prism
>Changeman - Blitz
>Maskman - Lightning

Attached: dairanger-gokai.jpg (1176x656, 104K)

The originals are second from the front though, behind the titular ones.

They weren't the originals in Japan.

He actually knew martial arts. He’s a grandmaster now too iirc

Why was the blue turbo ranger a kid

I'd be ok with G5 being different if they all got morphers and went around beating the shit out of things.

>same latex guy with different colours
>15 colours reduce down to 9
LMAO who even cares about shitty game

Whoever’s the director of Gokaiger. Original PR/Zyu isn’t a big deal to them, and they just reused this shot like they do with every (fully suited) action shot

You think they'll add team attacks to the game?

Attached: Super Sentai Special Storm.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Nah, Zord/Megazord handicap is probably the only real gimmick to this.

I still don't understand having Stinger over Tsuguri, Stinger was only good in his V-Cinema

Probably a dark-horse ensemble character reason.

I'm getting Tatsunoko vs Capcom vibes.

As opposed to Tsuguri, who was never good?

Attached: 1523206167226.png (954x815, 306K)

MVC I looked better than this shit

In Space and Time Force are legit good shows in their own right.
SPD and Light speed Rescue are also hype as fuck, and whilst it peters out a bit towards the end the start of Lost Galaxy was real strong too.

>David: Professional faggot

The state of Billyfags.

Capcom should really make a TvC2, to make up for MvCI.

It's a Versus game but PR

i want to fug kat

Hey Justin

>respected the legacy
That's a funny joke user.
>likeable characters
That's another funny joke user

see

>Wooden Cast
>Ruined RPM because they were too lazy with the Sentai footage.
>Craming 2 sentais in one poorly because 'there's a simple explanation for that'
>No explanation for new powers, except literally afterwards
>Fucking up the titanium ranger
suit
>Speaking of which, no explanation on how specific rangers are actually there in the last battle. Unless you want to somehow say 'Turbo Robots' or some shit.

Whats his name again?

Attached: 1552422536214m.jpg (1024x575, 54K)

the cool brazilian wind

>pretending MvCI looks remotely as bad as this
This game could unironically be a PS2 title.

A good ps2 title. Stream yesterday looked pretty goid with Kat & Sentry, desu

raimundo pedrosa?

Attached: evilrai.jpg (500x370, 49K)

This is Dai Shi.

Attached: 5DF101AC-7B6A-417A-A883-494A07289CBC.png (564x1133, 1016K)

Rita Repulsa when?

Attached: Juri Repulsa.jpg (883x1024, 78K)

GO AWAY!

H-HES IN R-RIGHT

Attached: Prt-bluesenturion.png (648x1224, 1.15M)

No

its obvious they didnt expect how the game would become popular after the reveals and cut the roster to sell as dlc later
after all they started as mobile, so they know how this works out

this dude was in Legacy Wars so the odds are probably high

Attached: Pasted-image-at-2017_07_10-05_26-PM-1-1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

also don't forget about this out-of-the-blue-ass crossover they even made a live action short film for lmao

Attached: ryu-ranger-street-fighter-power-rangers-crossover.jpg (1200x901, 103K)

So what's the explanation of Tommy being the White MMPR with the Dairanger being canon now? Zordon re-purposing the powers?

No? How the hell did you come up with that?

Is Ryu’s helmet not modeled after a dragon
Why isn’t
That’s his name

Canceled my preorder then

chainsaw ranger when
>inb4 its cockpit only

idk but I've always had the headcanon that the Dairanger suits were meant to be upgrades to the Zyusuits but the Command Center was attacked before Zordon could give it to them

Attached: ninja master mode.png (1280x720, 1007K)

Should've modeled it after the actual Ryuranger.

Attached: Ryuu_ranger.png (235x312, 166K)

It's a power coin & the Green ranger already has a coin embedded with the power of the Dragon

>1/3rd of the roster from mighty morphin
>comic book OC and literal who grunt
>Kat over based kruger
>no white dino ranger
>no based ninja storm rangers
>no green SPD ranger
>not even a full team worth of rangers
>

Attached: youthinkthisiscute.gif (238x300, 94K)

I think it's just kind of a generic suit. Chun-Li was supposed to get a suit too but they explained it away in the short film. Kinda bogus

Attached: dKBexqh.jpg (1552x1080, 177K)

>wooden
We’re talking about Megaforce, not Ninja Steel, user.
>ruined RPM
????????????
If anything Samurai did that with the crossover.

>cramming two Sentais into one
Admittedly that was a little annoying but probably because Megaforce itself was the 20th season if I recall and they wanted to bill the whole thing as an anniversary celebration. There really isn’t that much of a dramatic shift. The villain change isn’t even that much of an asspull in my opinion, in fact the original villain’s still there and if I recall correctly there was one episode where he comes back.

What the hell was wrong with the Titanium Ranger?

>no explanation on how specific rangers are actually there
The ones who actually had the actors reprising their roles were there to help clearly because they knew there was a world ending threat and they went out to save citizens.
The others were probably also made aware of said world ending threat too but were only able to show up for the final battle.
There doesn’t really NEED to be an explanation. Forever Red didn’t need a legitimate explanation. Adam Park didn’t need a legitimate explanation to show up during Overdrive. They barely even have a legit reason as to why Tommy was suddenly in Insert Setting Location Here for Dino Thunder.
Speaking of which, no explanation for how the Ninja Storm Rangers and Dino Thunder Rangers ended up in the same place. BARELY an explanation for how Lothor could have escaped to team up with Mesogog, etc.

Jetman has the best suits.

Well the power coin is for Crimson Hawk. Don’t ask me what that has to do with Ryu.

Why couldn't that Jew Saban give them a bigger budget?

Megaforce did not fucking care to explain anything they did. There was no explanation for why they looked like Pirates.

Saban didn't give them anything; Hasbro did

looks as bad and cluncky as i expected it to look

Why is rita a human, while this guy's a full on skelly? Was that ever explained.

KI (2013) Season 1 launched with 6. TFH has 6. Pocket Rumble had 8 before DLC. Lot of old games had 8 or so, like SF2, World Heroes, MK1.

That old Power Rangers fighting game on SNES had 8 if you don't count Ivan Ooze. (If you count Ivan then the game only has 1 playable character.)

>Two Tommy lol
>and we'll most likely have a third one since Black Dino Ranger is very likely DLC

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE A POWER RANGERS GAME, AND HAVE 10% OF THE ROSTER BE FUCKING TOMMY?!?!?!

She was a ranger for one episode in SPD. It wouldn't make sense for her to be chosen over the original Kat.

>he thinks it won't in the end.

Because he doesn’t own Power Rangers anymore. The movie and Super Ninja Steel were the last media under Saban. Beast Morphers is officially “Hasbro’s Power Rangers: Beast Morphers”

Dekar was the best part of Samurai 2bh.

Attached: 4D230344-82B7-4F96-BC39-64941475ED1C.jpg (762x681, 85K)

It's 5 Goku's all over again.

Attached: 1520034552213.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Too bad he assaulted someone and is now in jail.

He did more than assault his roommate

wow, really?! I really want him to be in this game.

No explanation, the only thing said about those powers in Mega Force is that they had never been seen on Earth before.

>What the hell was wrong with the Titanium Ranger?
Watch the damn episode
And yet you still don't explain how the Turbo team & Space team were there in full. Why they literally used stock footage of Ninja Storm. Hell, at least there were small explanations or you visibly saw Lothor leave, you could even chalk Tommy growing up & being an adult. Adam was explained by being called up.
Troy has terrible acting. Lines felt stilted at time for some of the actors except maybe Gia. Actually, how is robo knight there? When he clearly died? Are they all ghosts? With RPM, Samurai might have portrayed Scott poorly, but Megaforce outright says they went from post apocalyptic world to futuristic? How?

Attached: Lightspeed_Rescue_Titanium_Ranger_Upgraded_in_Super_Megaforce!_.png (180x245, 90K)

Ah, my b.

But still, why didn't those Jews at Hasbro give them a bigger budget?

>We got a Street Fighter crossover
>And not a Devil May Cry crossover despite all of the Western VAs for main characters are all Power Rangers alumni
Capcom is weird

This looks exactly like mvci
Why were you hype

>So what's the explanation of Tommy being the White MMPR with the Dairanger being canon now?
That White isn't apart of the PR Dairanger team? That's kinda fucking obvious. When did Fiveman have a Green Ranger? Oh wait, it only has a green ranger in that universe. Hyperforce felt like a better anniversary season than Megaforce.

Oh so it was murder? I thought it was just grievous assault by samurai sword.

Not happening. They’d have to use his likeness and that’s never happening and even if they brainlessly decided to do that they’d have to get a new VA.

The morpher was originally on a timer. Take that timer away & there. Instant orange ranger.

Shame, really. Would've been cool to see them morph with Dante.
Ah well, at least we have this
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3Li9bUh2Q

I'm honestly surprised at how good the character models are in Legacy Wars and Kamen Rider City War.

>why is this show that uses stock Sentai footage using stock Sentai footage!?
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 28702B26-D269-49F3-8B4B-9CE704F53E4F.jpg (515x388, 41K)

Dante belongs to the Beetleborgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6VmE7HtJc

They certainly don't.

Turbo continued the story from Zeo, gave a round of send offs for long time cast members lile Zordon and Tommy, and gave the replacements plenty of time and development to grow on viewers, plus had plenty of funny or memorable moments all leading into the GOAT season Space.

Meanwhile Samurai pretended an ancient Samurai battleground existed in California while Megaforce spammed Pre-Zyu team stock footage while somehow forgetting to to use a Lightspeed Rescue morph outside the extended cut of the final episode.

I wonder how people reacted to the Megaforce finale considering a number of Sentai teams that were never localized were included in it.

Wow. So take out one sentence from all of that, now explain everything I just asked. Or are you really going to leave it there. Actually. Why didn't they use more modern stock footage of the Sentai NinjaStorm was based on instead of the same old stock footage?

>>>>>>>>>>>>Turbo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>at all
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ever

Attached: F4DD072B-1A3E-468E-988B-FE4911C45D82.jpg (499x574, 96K)

No, Dante belongs to Team "bitch who gets his vehicle taken by Time Force"
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmpah8VkKj0

see

But he doesn't get to transform in Time Force.

Without a better explanation why they exist besides, never before scene, poorly. It would have been perfect to explain it better but it felt shoved in. Especially when they did out right edit sentai suits for actual PR suits in a couple of scenes in the season but then also kept them. It was rather inconsistent editing. Hell, sometimes they changed the already established names they gave some of them.

still better than Samurai and Megaforce. I know that's not saying much at all.

Again, you ignore the argument that has a point because you can't accept the season did a lot of stupid shit. Fuck that Titanium Ranger helmet got fucked.

Whoa whoa whoa, look into it, he has a positive record and has preformed extremely well for a children's show actor

The easy answer is nWay themselves pitched the idea and Hasbro/Saban just signed off on it. They had public Legacy Wars events where they invited Justin Wong to play and most likely spoke to him about joining the project at the time and he brought along other MvC pros.
This all happened last summer, right as Hasbro was in the middle of acquiring PR and Saban Brands was shutting down and getting absorbed into Hasbro. There's no reason to assume either Saban or Hasbro bankrolled the game when they were in the midst of changes.

see

generally no, but he worked really well in Dino Thunder.

>Samurai and Megaforce are mediocre
No. They are pure shit. Whatever hard on you have for the girls, put it away & evaluate yourself

Yes user, it's not 2004 anymore. No one considers Turbo or Lightspeed or Wild Force the worst when Disney and especially Neo-Saban lowered the bar so low.

A d&d type show was the best Neo Saban season out of all of them. That's how sad it is. Also RPM was fantastic, so I'll give Disney some credit, for almost murdering their own product.

>ireland is nig nog ranger
perfection

Samurai was much better than turbo. Wdym?

Why is canada pink?

You’re right there is a lack of Tommy’s isn’t there. We need more

Naruto

There’s actually a simple explanation

Thats how Gosei explained it anyway

>Turbo continued the story from Zeo, gave a round of send offs for long time cast members lile Zordon and Tommy, and gave the replacements plenty of time and development to grow on viewers, plus had plenty of funny or memorable moments all leading into the GOAT season Space.
It was still pretty boring. It's just power rangers, but with cars this time. Nothing really stood out, and the villains were very boring.
>Meanwhile Samurai pretended an ancient Samurai battleground existed in California.
youtube.com/watch?v=bdjXdvOZNMU
While that's true, nothing in Turbo comes close to this. Samurai had a rocky run, but it still had it's moments.

don't play dumb. We all know why.

Live footage of two roommates duking it out.

hasbro should post bail and get him back on the show

Attached: 1552453428604.jpg (518x658, 81K)

You’re kind of a dumbass

Maybe it's because his skeleton pulled a Rita Repulsa? Just imagine.

Just imagine Dante morphing into a bug instead of DTing into one.

At least she reappears in Hyperforce.

>that one Morphicon where JYB, Dan and Reuben leaked that DMC5 was being made

Attached: 1548807360700.png (1332x1587, 3.78M)

RPM, Dino Thunder, SPD, and Ninja Storm were all great. People like to hate on the disney seasons too much imo

Taps and swipes are a thing but the actual game is fought with skill cards that operate on a Rock, Paper, Scissors system. If you try to just win from taps and swipes, you'll probably get your shit kicked in.

Speaking of Dino Thunder, will there ever be a sentai episode about the team reacting to a Power Rangers episode?

I think Akibaranger basically did that.

The exact moment Dan fucked up
youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=1179

Jungle Fury is an underrated one, too.

Doubt it, the closest you have to that is the Powerful Rangers episode from Akibaranger.
They do seem to like referencing Power Rangers though, most notorious one recently being the main villain from the recent 4 episode special being called Rita.

> from the recent 4 episode special being called Rita.
And her plan being resurrect Dai-Satan which was the big evil of Zyuranger/OG Power Rangers

Saban no longer has the license.

Go-Busters also used the terms "It's Morphing Time!" and Megazords.

Th-there's going to be zord battles, r-right?!

The Zords act like an extra assist

Who the f still cares about Power Rangers? Even when I was a kid they were a freakin joke.

What's a paladin?

Enough that it's still going on

She already is playable.

20% actually

Your knowledge of the land shall be great