Classic

Home is where the hearth is, and that's exactly where we're going bros.

Attached: 7A91E863-8DF5-4E89-BE06-2A04EAF91207.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRgNOyCnbqg
youtube.com/watch?v=n4TyqYsC26g
youtu.be/QFcQLWaGGEM
youtube.com/watch?v=IqEq9sLnsFc
youtube.com/watch?v=0jmdBA9nK0c
youtu.be/fA4SlklqhAA
youtu.be/MJHUghsbyTI?t=556
youtube.com/watch?v=k1t0A1cqGcw
youtube.com/watch?v=-3_FkK_Fsfk
youtube.com/watch?v=Chc9DwDkWn0
youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkcMD3-qMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I said this to you years ago nad I will say it now, GET A LIFE!

Summer can't come soon enough. Hope I live to see BC re-released.

Retailshilled-brainlet incoming in 3...2....1....

I saw enough private servers come and go to know how this will all end. I wish it the best but I'm really not optimistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRgNOyCnbqg

Attached: 86156924-2177-4FDF-BB5D-00D4569C99C0.png (550x627, 98K)

Yep, blizz is going to shut down their own servers over copyright infringement

et phone home

Man when you guys realize that Classic isn't anything like you remember you're in for a world of hurt.

Attached: 1494467329118.jpg (499x499, 73K)

most pservers die from lack of player activity after a few weeks, when most of the content is finished.
There's not really any novelty and people will be just as min-max focused as they are on live, so anyone who might be a new player is gonna get shit flung at them for not knowing how every single dungeon works right from install.

>playing wow
>playing wow in 2019
>playing wow classic in 2019
>paying to play wow classic in 2019

I played back then as holy paladin. Now I want to play as frost mage. Never played as mage in WoW before.

>>

Attached: wow shill.jpg (395x650, 67K)

>think about this video from time to time
>quote it and all my buddies quote it back
>don't put a date on it, just fond memories
>realize it's been like 15 years
what the fuck?

Attached: 1541306947693.png (393x768, 170K)

No most pservers die because they are shoddy low pop piles of shit to begin with and if not that then it’s getting VAN’d by blizzard or running out of funds

I played a bit on a private server and had an excellent time.

>people will be just as min-max focused as they are on live
Some of them would, but I believe that in most cases that wouldn`t be a thing because:
1) There will be a lot of people playing classic, so you would find a casual guilds.
2) Most of people who want to play classic are 25+ y.o. - probably with work and gf, so they don`t have an opportunity to be a meganerd.

GNOME OR HUMAN MAGE

Except that's patently wrong if you knew anything about pservers, but sure, believe what you want.
Not that I think classic will die, they could afford to run it indefinitely.
I just think the game's going to be empty because no one wants to play with minmaxing no fun allowed faggots.
Also it has LFG.

>tfw Machinima is dead

Fuck man, I remember discovering Jonathan Coulton through the spiffworld vids.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (112x112, 17K)

>gonna play classic
>play a couple rounds of halo with the buds

it's like I'm fucking 12 again
human rogue

>had an excellent time
NOOO YOU DIDN`T!!!!!!!!! I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU!

Attached: wojak.jpg (217x232, 12K)

For stats - gnome.
I thought of playing as gnome, but it will ruin my immersion and RP, so I will be playing as human.

>Sharding
>Personal Loot
>Loot Trading
>Legion Client

You guys are delusional. The game will fail.

Attached: MfYThoSaP0Qu4EyAbc8ef9lJwYcAVVBBuqLRBdxff1c.png (500x492, 315K)

>>Legion Client
Why is it a problem, if we would have old graphics?

grow up and play horde. undead mage.

I really wish that I could like mmos.

literally you in the top right corner of OP

As someone who's never played WoW, but played Runescape 2 and now OSRS, what content do you expect the devs to add as Classic runs its course?

>everyone that legit played vanilla back in the day has moved on or died
>only people left are wannabes and ecelebs

Classic is going to suck.

>played during vanilla, incredible
>played on nostalrlius, loved it
>played on elysium, good time
>played on light's hope, good time

>vanilla once again on real servers
>possibility of future updates like OSRS that continue past naxx and stay true to vanilla

the dream is real

Attached: tb0ofle80gg21.jpg (1920x960, 315K)

Most likely the followup expansion to the vanilla base game Burning Crusade. It's loved as much of if not more than vanilla so there's atleast 3-4 years of popular content

They'll ruin it again, but this time with feeling.

I played vanilla back in the day and I haven't moved on or died

Where did you get the stats? Out of your ass?

>possibility of future updates like OSRS that continue past naxx and stay true to vanilla
I really doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4TyqYsC26g

They were so fucking awful and cringey

I'll never forget it

Attached: 1532044771632.png (275x330, 36K)

Can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on a single game that isn't even getting content updates.
This'll be dead in about a year.

>This'll be dead in about a year.
Would you bet your ass on it? If yes, how do you want to take classic cock? With silicon lube or waterbased one?

SOUL

WoW Classic: SOULLESS

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS.

The thing that made WoW good was atmosphere, sense of adventure and community. It’s gone forever retards. This is 2019.

youtu.be/QFcQLWaGGEM

What's the comfiest zone to level in?

Attached: 5D9231A6-EB02-49D0-9F25-E881EF329612.png (680x383, 118K)

Westfall obviously.

Goldshire, obviously

Real question time: Why is it that WOW classic (and private for that matter) tends to attract the biggest fucking faggot normalfags on the internet? 100% of the images are either fucking redditjack or twitterfrog.

Go back to /wpsg/ faggot

no... NO... COME BACK.... who will look at my store mounts and dark blood elf transmog now?

Attached: 35373BBE-7E5D-4218-953A-6464BBD8DCB5.jpg (526x583, 27K)

i always skip stv and do desolace, takes a little longer but beats running from gy 50 times a day

Out of your mothers cunt.

Redridge mountains obviously

Playing on Kronos now. It's as I remember, still just as engrossing.

Why'd you go with Kronos over Northdale?

Never touched WoW. Loved Runescape and Guildwars 2. I've really wanted a MMO because the genre is fucking dead, is Classic something I could actually enjoy and play as an mmo or is it just there for a nostalgia trip so some old diehards can relive the glory days? I wanna get into an MMO and just level and quest and explore the world, I'm never gonna get into raiding and pvp and whatnot

>Kronos
Literal ghost town, but at least there's no chinks

I was drug in by someone else who made the choice.

I will but only if there is a PvE server

Don't come crying back here when your nostalgia filled ass gets bored with it in two days tops

It's active enough, several people in each leveling zone at any time. You really don't want more density than that or you end up fighting for quest completion constantly.

Yes, it's an excellent MMO overall. You'll never play WoW for the first time twice, so enjoy it as much as you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqEq9sLnsFc

>is Classic something I could actually enjoy and play as an mmo
Definetely yes. Don`t listen retards who tells that Classic is shit and it will fail. Most of them are from retail WoW or 0.01% of player base who are meganerds and constantly need new content.

t. undead rogue

Are they going to retroactively force in their Progressive bullshit?

At least you'll always find people for dungeons, took me 3 days to find people for SM before I dropped the server.

I want to be home with you bros, I really do, but I can't feel ready to be home until I hear if dishonorable kills are in or not

If they're in I'm afraid you'll have to go home without me.

Attached: morning stretch.jpg (1175x864, 189K)

Neat. I'll look into Classic when it comes out. Sounds comfy as fuck. Everything else is dead or shit and there's no new promising MMOs coming out that I know of, haven't actually paid any attention to new mmos honestly I don't think they can succeed anymore

The one thing potentially dragging it down is that it is slow. Solo leveling has you fighting one mob at a time taking something like 20 seconds each and getting adds easily leading to death and a corpserun, all because the player is genuinely pretty weak.

They're doing progression and DK didn't get introduced until patch 1.5, if enough people bitch they'll probably skim over it while they introduce the BGs.

Is this what a shill conversation looks like?

undead zones

Theyre doing patch CONTENT, but the actual base game the game will be on is the exact patch dishonorable kills were put in the game, unfortunately

Attached: Relaxing.jpg (2137x1127, 237K)

Then keep bitching, it worked so far.

>machinima
They were giant jews who ended the careers of countless content creators. Good riddance

Is this what a homo looks like?

im not the middle guy but im the other guy asking bout classic. Im not a shill and dont give a shit about whatever wow drama is going on, just want to play a decent mmo again

nooo dont leave bfa!!! muh tauren paladins and night elf mages!!!

I've always despised wow and mmos but I genuinely hope this shit works out and someone can be happy at least
.t Quake/UT fag

Attached: 1551528391226.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

The Barrens is the true patrician answer, anyone saying otherwise is a nincompoop and probably alliance.

Attached: 1368450874599.png (960x628, 465K)

Can't wait to service all the sweaty cocks after raids on my holy female night elf priestess

youtube.com/watch?v=0jmdBA9nK0c
I want to die.

fuck, I haven't seen this in years.

switch port when bois?

That song is unironically kino though.

>xfire
jesus christ

Daily reminder that hunter is the CHAD class

>Always wanted in every raid if you are good to cover the most important roles in order to progress
>Shits on every class in pvp with engineering
>Gold farming only second to mages
>Fastest leveler
>No need to farm cenarion rep for AQ NR gear (unless you are a leatherworker)
>Rolled by so many retards that if you are above average you'll be worshipped by your guild
>Only need 2-3 hunters per guild and your tier is bis so you'll always be full t1-2-3 in no time
>Extremely wanted in premades

What are you waiting for?

Attached: AQ.jpg (474x474, 36K)

Lmao. Hunter BY FAR is the worst class in Vanilla. How does it feel to only be brought to raids because of tranquilising sting?

Nice thread, WoWbros. Mind if I chill with you too?

Attached: image.png (249x207, 40K)

>implying that isnt druids
inb4 hurr they can carry the flag in the minigame good

They should fix stuff. The people who want it to be exactly as it was originally are just wearing nostalgia goggles. You were restricted to one viable spec per class. It SuCKED

druid is shit meme comes from 1.12 priv servers. naxx talents for resto druids are tailored for aq/t3 gear, ie regrowth spam. 1.12 druid is utter shit for anything below last 2 raids.

This guy knows what's up

Attached: 1347351534398.jpg (1407x1920, 1.67M)

All are welcome.
We're all finally going home.

What are the odds that the system requirements for Classic will be lower that they are now?

youtu.be/fA4SlklqhAA

blizzard........... HIRE
THIS
MAN

How long should I play a class before deciding if I like it or not?

>still don't know what to play

At least I've narrowed it down to any of the three casters or rogue, much because of what my friends will be rolling. I played warlock in retail vanilla and though I loved it will probably do something else now. God the class quests were good though

Attached: 1552384374669.jpg (639x607, 82K)

inb4 americans blaming women and niggers when blizz f's up classic.

>Nigger
>Women

Americans can't live without niggers, because are their scapegoat. The problem are not niggers, or women, because if niggers and women are doing shit, it's because of your country.

American blueprinting shits for all the world it's the problem.

>think I've finally chosen the class to play, or at least narrowed to only 2
>month later, half the classes are back on the table
>even start debating if I should play the other faction instead
This is the fourth time. I need to get my shit together before the summer.

Attached: 1404510490662.png (439x565, 373K)

I'd say the most comfy ones are those more out-of-reach, less popular areas like Feralas and stuff, just because you feel more adventurous there and more less bothered by other players.

People who want classic never played classic

Never played classic, started in WotLK, still looking forward to classic. Does that make you mad? I hope it does.

It never ceases to amaze me how excited people get over paying for a job

There is a saying: you can't go home again.

Your life, your perception, your tastes have probably all changed. Once the novelty wears off and you realize you can't rediscover what you used to play for the first time again, you'll probably get tired of it, watch a lot of initial subs wane in a few months as your own interest dwindles and you lose that last shred of hope that this would somehow take you back where there is no going back.

Attached: 528807672.jpg (513x396, 120K)

>be me
>going to uni
>work graveyard shift
>lots of downtime
>bring my laptop
>spend whole summer playing halo and WoW classic

I mean, ill be jobbing while i job so I dont mind either way. Ill be sniping niglets running from darnassus to stormwind from 300 miles away

>be me
That's nice

you must be a lot of fun to be around irl

I dont understand why people are so adamant against sharding? Don't you realize that after a month of people fucking around in classic and realizing how bad it is - the servers are gonna be fucking empty and everything dead?

Doesn't sharding sort of prevent that?

Attached: c65.jpg (547x692, 75K)

As opposed to you, mister popular? Posting on Yea Forums must net you a bucket load of friends I bet :3

Its possible to shitpost on Yea Forums and have a social life bud. You just sound like a fucking faggot that hates other people having fun.

I really, really miss the times when you were fighting threats that were high level but not world ending.
It felt like if you dun fucked up, the WC3 crew would have to take charge rather than Armageddon happening.

Did your teacher teach you how to psycho analyze or are you the popular arm chair psychologist who just happens to throw shit on the wall till it sticks?

>ywn be able to have something like Illegal Danish again without it being behind fifteen layers of irony
I hate normalfags on the internet. I hate them so goddamn much.

Attached: 93F7BE10-8987-4C11-85DB-8B5B87EA41D8.jpg (350x270, 9K)

Human warlock.

>this one fucking guy desperately trying to convince people that their fun will be imaginary
>he just keeps going despite barely getting any replies
Nigger just stop playing retail and watch your resentment vanish

Attached: C98E6A34-E5DD-4D32-B96C-F40DDCB31D74.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>I set my sail
>Fly, the wind it will take me
>Back to my home, sweet home

Attached: 1352612145937.jpg (421x400, 48K)

The golden days are never coming back, everything in vanilla is too mapped out, people will blaze through the content in 2 months

passive aggressive samefagging, that's new

WE'RE

GOING

HOME

Attached: 1552234884604.jpg (1863x1685, 1.16M)

Server merging is better

all the content won't be released after 2 months sweaty ;)

Can't wait till this comes out, all you fags see it's just rose tinted googles and leave after a month

youtu.be/MJHUghsbyTI?t=556

mage aoe farm makes me want to go mage.. also free water so i can be self sufficient hermit solo farmer.. also considering hunter for pet tanking

nobody tell these guys about nostralius and all the other private servers

oh you guys are setting yourself up for a picture better than the MH:w Yea Forums picture compliation

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

I know, right? Nigger just won’t stop despite clearly getting nowhere.

My anus is ready.

Attached: 123.png (1920x1079, 2.23M)

I know this sounds very autisitc, but the spell particle effects look so much better on humans than gnomes. But the stat advantage is too great to pass on

>fucking up people's names

If you care this much about possibly having to change the name of your character you're either a giant faggot, or playing on an RP server (i.e. you're still a giant faggot). It's either that or (in a situation with sharding) names not meaning shit anyway since you'll never see anyone you play with ever again

Whatever, server merges won't happen, stay mad and eat shit.

>just woke up
>had another night vividly dreaming of playing classic
>the most fun of my life, finally home bros etc
>wake up and remember how depressed i am, just wanna sleep until classic is out

Attached: 1551666473941.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

I know the feel.
I’m reserving a werk’s holiday for it so I can keep up with the neets who can steamroll dungeons, but i’m also keenly aware that any bugs that haven’t been ironed out will hit that first wave like a truck.

>huh!
>*crackling noise of a fireball being cojured*

>Twinkletits gently strokes Fourtwentyyy's shaft.
>Fourtwentyyy: yeah bich, I will pee in you with my peenus weenus

literally stockholm syndrome from all the ganking
or
t. horde rogue and thus not leveling

>oh look, a werewolf

>zhevra hooves

corridor zone
for horde the patrician answer is Desolace

for alliance it is obviously Loch Modan

rrrrrrrreeeeeeeee please pour shit down my throat blizzard yum yum how dare people argue for better solutions than sharding when they exist

Best race for a shaman?

Attached: 1294905012395.jpg (854x892, 452K)

1) Barrens
2) Tirisfal Glades
3) Dorf starting area

Attached: wow___the_barrens_by_mchenry_d2kn88j-350t.jpg (700x201, 31K)

>WOW Classic launches
>It's successful
>but then Blizzard decide to add new stuff to Classic in an attempt to copy Old School Runescape but fuck it up because they don't have the same restraint
>WOW Classic eventually just becomes Modern WOW with less content

Attached: 1450510603339.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

LOL no. Hunter is an insanely advantageous pick.

I literally don't give a shit, stay mad lmao

difference between osrs and classic is that people don't realize and always forget, there will be no "classic like new content"

they'll just make separate servers and make BC, which has objectively more subs than classic, and then wotlk

they HAVE the perfect planned route, it's literally insane . they're the only people in the world who can do this.

>BC
Kill yourself, belftard

Remember, it's Activision Blizzard.

what is, by far, the most comfy location in classic wow and why is it booty bay?

I’d be happy with that.
Early BC content outside arenas was incredibly fun.

please be troll mage, the horde equivalent of worthless just like human warlock

You seem to care enough to make a dumbass post in the first place and keep responding sweaty

>tfw classic noggenfogger and deviate fish

god we are going back bois

Attached: 1540610176808.png (802x802, 2.46M)

Reminder that true Vanilla WoW is only in the memories of early 2000s era of the internet.
The actual game is terrible and you're hoping for something that's not there anymore

Human Warlock.

Attached: based.jpg (633x758, 65K)

>The actual game is terrible
Not true actualy vanilla gameplay is more fun than anything in BFA. Have fun doing shit tier M+ all day or the god awful raid with the other mongos playing this trash game.

TICK TOCK
youtube.com/watch?v=hERLH3Q-hCQ

>and keep responding sweaty
So do you, faggot. Stay mad lmao

t. low number m+ and lfr hero lmao

>tfw don't have time to neet all day prepare for raids and raid 8 hours a day because for 2 drops per boss
>I have to wage cuck all day for my wife and her son

god fucking damnit why did this happen to me.

Attached: 1539537461721.jpg (770x711, 178K)

I don't know if I even have a home to go to anymore

Attached: takemeback.png (882x800, 23K)

Anons, describe simply what do you think about the player of every class, I start
>Mage
Jew
>Paladin
Bro and secret lover
>Shaman
Also a bro but not that gay
>Warrior
Has very small dick
>Rogue
12 year old kid who listens to nu-metal
>Hunter
Boomer who has a wife and kids and often just rightclicks and goes away doing his stuff
>Priest
Faggot, but not the-bro way like Paladin but rather the hateful gay type (says that he wants to be shadow, while deep inside he loves sucking dick as a holy)
>Druid
Furry

Attached: 30yold.jpg (234x215, 9K)

t. Huntard ready to steal my fucking loot

>Mage
God
>Paladin
faggot
>Shaman
dunno if wf is good in 1.12 patch
>Warrior
based and redpilled
>Rogue
probably all using the energy addon and try harding
>Hunter
complete retard
>Priest
>playing healer
>Druid
hybrid cuck, useless shit class that gets shit on by everybody

Fuck off with sharding the whole unique aspect of MMO's was always playing the game with lots of other players that you could meet again and again.
Server merges and transfers will be a necessity to keep things balanced and populated.

Dumb nigger spotted

Attached: 1552294132365.jpg (514x796, 158K)

I'm not the one claiming not to care about what mechanics are implemented in Classic, so why wouldn't I respond to dumb opinions? Projecting your own autistic madness at me won't work

vanilla was only good because it was new to everyone
the game isn't the thing that got worse over time, it was the players and online climate
that can't be recaptured no matter how hard you try

I love how my low-effort posts keep triggering the fuck out of you lmao

Stay mad little bitch

Guess I had a lot of fake fun on Nostalrius. Shucks. Coulda sworn it was real.

Attached: dogrly.jpg (502x432, 31K)

I'm gonna main druid just to dab on the munchkins who don't understand how vanilla WoW worked
the entire game was unbalanced and not designed around minmaxing like retail is

>thinks druid is shit in pvp
>thinks mage is god in pvp
jesus christ you are retarded, I bet you think ele shamans suck too

>the game isn't the thing that got worse over time,
>literally everybody who plays this shit agrees that it got worse and there is no point in turning back now
yea user.

Attached: 1550254553423.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Should I pull the trigger on this. I never WoW and I'm worried it will be no fun and only meta builds/eq people will play.

Attached: 1552344873970.png (371x353, 148K)

*forces u to play healer*

Can't wait to shit on you hybrid cucks. Mage was the god in PvP and only a good rogue could kill a mage. This is not retail babby druid are shit tier in classic.

>playing WoW
>ever
Yikes

Attached: 1547552436843.jpg (567x720, 95K)

Dude play Classic on launch and play until the last phase

Then quit before the elitist fags dissect the game into minmax shit

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

I will never answer your same questions in every thread if you keep speaking with your mouth full you disgusting little freak

I'm sure you polled 100% of all classic players. I played in classic, it was fucking shit. If you thought molten core was fun you are a fucking idiot.

A geared Warlock beats any other geared class in pvp

*willingly plays healer while carrying the group by doing a bit of everyone else's job*

No one played classic but a select few. It had maybe 1.5 million active players, even less were raiding nightly, and those people are long gone. There are SOME left, and I am willing to bet most aren't even on Yea Forums who keep posting "we're' going home!"

Enjoy healing with the girls

I played in vanilla
I ain't coming back for classic

>"Druids are shit tier in classic"
>when they can be the healer or tank in lowlevel dungeons
Nah, they are the ultimate fun class.

fuck nostalgia, i just want a big world again without flying and where you are often forced to travel all around the world again for shit like class quests and professions

Daily reminder for all frog/wojack posters to kill themselves.

Attached: agiantdick.jpg (1680x1050, 463K)

The period between 2005-2007 before TBC was pretty crazy but I know for damn sure the vast majority of people didn't play it during that time period and are just memeing. Vanilla was a broken and unbalanced mess of a game. I find it hard to believe after nearly 10 years people are sitting here wanting so badly to play that 2 year window of WoW.

why does the release of classic make retailcucks so mad?

dude WLs get killed by naked rogue thats how shit they are in classic have fun rolling one, any UD anything will rape you.

Because wanting classic is saying
>I want a broken, buggy, unbalanced mess of a game with cookie cutter builds, totally useless specs, and overpowered racials and classes, with some classes being totally shafted entirely

>Mage/Warlock
Relaxed bros that just want to kick back and blow shit up in between their few responsibilities
>Warrior
Either a hero that sacrifices his fun for the greater good, or a pansy terrified of culpability
>Priest/Paladin
Walk a hard path for the light at the end
>hunter
Probably shit, but relies on being the lesser of two evils when compared to other hunters
>Rogue
Shameless try hard
>Druid/shaman
Either an adorable and optimistic newfag that thinks he’s people, or one of the hardest workers on the team

Because Shit Wars 2 and Final Faggots 14 are less worthy to get mad anymore lmao

what ever dude don't come here crying when you realize druids are trash and the bottom in vanilla.

are pclardasses still playing this ASSFAGGOTS shit? and now you fat fucks are going to purchase an extra monthly sub for a "classic" barebones broken version with all of the patches and additional content removed?

this is getting fucking pathetic. just email me and i'll send you a PS4 PRO with Uncharted 4

I know 99% of you are just going play alone, join the pve server and never get in a guild so what's the point?

Attached: Hm.jpg (1783x1550, 167K)

WotLKbabbie pls stop talking

Its like some kind of badge or something for some of these people.

a way to go "I played vanilla too" after hearing people say it long ago when they first started playing.

I miss the memories I had from vanilla but that was with the people I played with and the discovery made when there wasn't addons etc to hand hold you through and it was all new.
Nothing is new here. Just old stuff that I've been through.
Many of the people that pick it up will play a couple months and leave. Some will stay but classic will stagnate sooner or later for em.

For your first character, avoid a hybrid or warrior.
For all other characters it is pretty much impossible to fuck up while levelling so long as you keep up with your gear, and when you hit end game you can respec however you like.

What's the difference between this and the 900 other vanilla realms that came out through the years

Remember that they will rebalance all classes

Ok but how does that affect you?

>WotLKbabbie
have fun getting raped as WL.

Attached: 1523970571902.png (300x39, 1K)

This one won't be ruled by corrupt mods or taken down by Blizzard or infested with chinks

t. his mage got killed by a fucking druid

wojack shit

thread hidden

There's no way a Rogue is taking down any decently geared and competent SL Warlock

You have to pay money to play this one KEKK

Zero

>stunlocks you

Attached: 1532736577992.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Enjoy wasting your WoTF early, eating a deathcoil and then getting feared into oblivion.

iirc a lock with his cooldowns up is practically impossible for a rogue to stunlock or pretty much do anything to

what the fuck are you talking about

>gets chain-feared while dots are eating him up

it's been ages since i played my lock but i'm pretty sure there's an instant fear CD if you get stunned, and once you fear the rogue it's gg for him

>there's an instant fear CD if you get stunned
maybe in retail lmao.

how do you call a hunter that actually knows a lot about the game, has good skill in PvM and PvP and is actually friendly and helpful?

>dots doing any dmg in classic

my god you guys are funny.

Still a huntard

So you just know blizzard is going to have some sort of incentive for the people who pre order this, what do you think it will be? Free mount? start with 5G? A "thank you" blizzard outfit left in the bank?

Still a huntard
>pretends to be smart
>people look away
>goes unga bunga retarded and steals your loot

My only gripe with Classic is that it's nothing new. Been there, done that.

I would have preferred a Classic+ with some improvements like TBC class/spec balance, some QoL improvements like Guild Banks and most importantly: new content. So basically TBC with new content but without the mistakes they made in 2.3/2.4 (too easy catch-up mechanisms, too harsh nerfs, mandatory daily quests).

But Vanilla WoW in itself is still a billion times better MMORPG than live WoW so I will probably enjoy it casually. Only problem is that the audience was a big part of classic. Considering how many frog/redd*tjack posters are in these threads I think its going be fairly shite.

No, in Vanilla WoW

Pls just stop talking, you obviously never played classic and are just parroting what everyone is saying about rogues one-shotting and ganking everyone in classic

show me the spell.

>like TBC
Kill yourself, belftard

dude I played with my rogue friend every day and he killed WLs without any gear stay mad.

Sure you did

something along the lines of trinket + howl iirc, it's been 14 years dude

>some QoL improvements
No. God no.
Give retailfags an inch and they’ll take a mile. That’s how WoW ended up in the mess it’s in right now.

so there is not a spell like that all right my friend.

>Charms you with a succ
>Fears you, dots you and crits you for 2K with shadowbolt
Heh, nothing personnel, kid

Attached: undeadart.jpg (1440x900, 155K)

Just macro the PvP trinket and deathcoil.
It’s not rocket science, and the rogue is fucked if you pull it off.

god she looks like she FUCKS PALADINS

>WL players think their class could win against a ud rogue

holy shit

Attached: 1529157520328.webm (652x1080, 773K)

You actually think a class that's immune to poly and snares doesn't completely destroy mages?

>ud rogue
>when orcs, humans and dwarves exist
LMAO

There isn't unless you are talking about death coil, which can't be used while stunned, however if the lock is well geared he'll survive a full kidney shot, then you DC him and fear spam at that point he's done for unless he's UD but even then you can play around it with curse of exhaustion.

You can't fuck a forsaken.

Attached: the face.png (142x191, 35K)

nice desperate post, loser, just admit you're wrong

>*destroys your entire class with one button*

Attached: warcuck.png (412x232, 24K)

>rogue does not have trinket 2 vanish and WoTF
based retard maybe watch
youtube.com/watch?v=k1t0A1cqGcw
and you get the joke why WLs were considered shit tier in classic.

Attached: 1533602088631.png (392x417, 92K)

and people are surprised hunters steal loot when everybody treats them like shit since wow released

look. im gonna steal that sweet two handed axe while your shitty retadin still has a shitty green one so I can look cooler while topping the dps charts

>Mage was the god in PvP and only a good rogue could kill a mage.

Hunters shat on mages hardcore m8, the only mage spec that had a chance was a very well geared elemental one but even then it could only win in a space where the hunter couldn't kite.

yeah but also if i remember non-undead warlocks are pretty pointless to play? so you won't get attacked by other undead

Wanna bet?

Attached: undead female.jpg (1280x1810, 336K)

Nah that's a meme, for pve there's no difference, for pvp WotF is an annoyance but it's possible to deal with it.

>and you get the joke why WLs were considered shit tier in classic
The whole "Warlocks are mushrooms" was only untill a certain patch, after that they became godtier once geared. Can't remember what patch exactly, though.

>dude I just spam shapeshift
>oh no I'm oom now
this is not bc dude

B-but they're all gross and dead!

Attached: eeeh.jpg (830x860, 74K)

>trinket
Looks like someone’s too new to realise why death coil caused so much butthurt
>WoTF
Wasted getting out of the charm that will have been outbid on you already
>vanish
Enjoy the DoTs
Feel free to stop at any time

Won't be infested with subhuman poorfags and chinks (as much), and has actual guarantee of permanence and authentic coding.

Attached: 1518289795521.jpg (1200x1052, 170K)

the patch was called bc.

>Blinks at you
>Frost nova's you and your pet
>Shatters you with 2K frostbolt+cone crit while you can do nothing but watch because he's in your dead zone
I lmao at you hunterfags. The only good thing hunters exist for is making melees cry and fucking priests with viper sting, that's all

yea forgot hunters they were aids.

>Undead WL
Not even the best race in their own faction. Orc warlocks are much better because of their broken passive with stun resist (don't forget, you can remove fear and charm with trinket as a warlock, but not stun)

BC really was a dogshit expansion

Nah it was a patch in vanilla and i'm pretty sure it was before 1.12

blink doesn't even cover half of the distance of a max range hunter and even then you can't avoid getting scattered before the nova and if you block that then you get FD>trapped with hypotermia and get 1 shot by a setup of aimed into autoshot + multi.

Don't even try to argue with me, I shat on all the top mages of lightbringer.

You think any decent druid is gonna sit in poly or nova? Are you retarded? A feral can rape you easy and a balance can just keep you at distance and moonfire spam you to death and there's literally nothing you can do about it if they play it right.

the main reason i'll be playing warlock is to BTFO ganking rogues who think i'm an easy clothie target

>*specs pet for full frost resistance*
>*activates bestial wrath*

Attached: 1349238914593130.jpg (640x480, 73K)

>modern blizz
Can't wait for this shitshow.

Is there any more of a sign that blizzard is a dead company than their upcoming roster being :

>A mobile game noone but chinks want
>an HD re-texture of an old game
>a rollback of their once popular mmo from 13 years ago

Blizzard is so fucked.

FROST SHOOOOOCK

Attached: c5da5f36269b368bbd0e4d07ff13d2bb.png (732x668, 421K)

>hybrid thinking they are better than core classes and do more dmg

oh boy.

Attached: 1550202194856.png (434x245, 189K)

>Blizzard is so fucked.
You say this every year.

How shit are druids at healing? Trying to decide which healer to play, and druids sounds fun, but apparently they are mostly there for buff and combat res.

This really is the saddest shit I've ever seen
Bunch of no-lifers who've achieved nothing longing back to their wasted youth

stop projecting

Daily reminder that I am going to gank the shit out of you all day in Classic with my pic related character and btw I could beat your nerd ass irl too

Attached: a69eefca9a40ac75509b87dba54a46a5[1].jpg (720x588, 58K)

>Don't even try to argue with me
>I shat on all the top mages of lightbringer
Yeah, killing those "top" mages who were aoe farming mobs and didn't even have proper PvP talents surely showed your skill there

healing touch rank 4 spam and you never go oom

Oh they have money to die a slow a death, absolutely.

So the can do what every healer can, while healing less.

>Human Warlock
>Dwarf Paladin
>Gnome Warrior
>Nelf Priest

Who is the fifth one?

Uninstall Wizard

There's a 95% chance I'll play a Gnome Warlock but if I don't, it's Dwarf Hunter.

>Be Warlock
>Strongest class in 1v1
>Strongest class in group pvp
>Easiest class to level past hunter
>Free mount
>everyone wants you for raid just for the healthstones, DPS is not even the issue
>Free mana, you just leech your healer's mana pots
>Has literally everything
>Extremely fun
And yet almost nobody plays them, why?

>Only invited to raids to summon slackers make 100 healthstones and buff the mages dps
that is why.

>Not during the vanilla

They sucked shit, did no damage, were mediocre to bad in PvP, healthstones weren't good enough to justify them coming over another mage, debuff limits, I could go on.

>hypotermia

Attached: cringe.gif (380x284, 1.05M)

If all you are doing is MC, then sure.

>Loch Modan
TROGGED

They’re not optimal in early content, and unless they change the Debuff limit, they get a grand total of one spell for any boss that doesn’t need a specific curse.
That said, stone and summon utility is useful enough to guarantee a spot, and gear check bosses mean you won’t get shafted out of loot, since raids can’t afford dead weight.

if you liked guild wars 2 then you probably wont like classic the sheer number of abilities alone may cause your head to explode.

because WL are shit.

Oh look, it's that garbage artist that makes all pics look exactly the same
Way to out yourself as a perma virgin lmao

Attached: 1544431733705.jpg (505x505, 162K)

>WL were bad
You have no idea bois. You will be the only lock because nobody else plays one, get your set, free gear for literally doing nothing and the SM/Ruin is the same for PvP and PvE.
Also you are wrong, they are extremely strong in PvP

>warlock
>mediocre to bad in PvP
It's funny how everyone thinks they're super OP in BC but in vanilla where SL is even stronger they're somehow shit because lolol mushrooms

>since raids cant afford dead weight
except they can, the 40 man raid limit forced blizzard to make all the fights incredibly simplistic mechanically most guilds in actual retail classic had 10-15 literal mouthbreathing shitters who could auto attack and afk and the rest of the group would carry them
you can kill every boss in the game with your dps being entirely ret paladins.

I wish they'd give us a firm date of release, my excitement is bubbling away fiercely. I've played Undead Warrior and Blood Elf Mage on retail so I'm thinking some sort of healer for Classic. Anyone wanna give me the lowdown on my choices? I'm more inclined to go Horde but I'm not adverse to Alliance, might be good to see the other side.

Attached: 1493495233186.png (565x486, 461K)

Except why go for SL when the other spec with bonus critical damage on destro spells and talents into affli tree with more shadow damage, dots that steal hp and a chance of instant shadowbolt proc is even better?
You don't even need that much survivability as a lock to shit on everyone, I mean 2 voidwalkers with soul link is bit overkill

I think I want to play a paladin and heal, but I've only ever DPS'd. Should I just stick with DPS? Might just play Hunter if so.

Any tips for healing as paladin?

>fagelf player
>what heal slut should I main

I can live with the release date being within 3-6 months. The only thing that matters to me at this point is sharding and servers being able to handle 3 digit amount of people in the same area.

Private servers had ~200 people fighting over Kazzak for fuck's sake.

>muh dmg
Didn't even read the post to the end. Because you have like 12k hp as SL.

>sort of healer for Classic
Healer = Priest. The one and only true healer.
If you are alliance, go Dwarf if you are minmaxer, or Night elf if dwarves are ugly for you and you will get nice PvP nuke for shadow spec
If horde you just go forsaken and enjoy your broken dot in pvp

>shaman, totems and chain heal spamming
>druids: innervate, tranq and some random hots
>paladin: most efficient healer in the game spamming 1 ability, auras and blessings
>priest: best healer by far, single target heals aoe heals a shield, dwarves get bonus points for fear ward, undead get devouring plague making them great pvp shadow priests

>raids can't afford dead weights

You never played Vanilla don't you?

Most of Vanilla raids were composed of 20-30 good and focused players, the reste were being carried. That's why it's fucking pointless to min max in Vanilla.

You're gonna have the best single target heals and you're gonna LIKE IT

Attached: 1373615897246.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Hope you like conjuring food and water and drinking after every pull

based

>That's why it's fucking pointless to min max in Vanilla
Wrong. More minmaxers = less deadweight = smaller raid = more money and items for every raid member.
Proper guilds will just run MC with 30 or less minmaxed men instead of carrying some retards

You don’t need to minmax, but you simply won’t get past BWL if your raid isn’t well equipped, let alone the likes of Patchwerk.

Warlock is much superior.

How to level a human warlock, advanced tips, congested launch edition

1) Create your character fast, make sure you know what looks, name you want
2) Sell your food and drink, use the 10c you earned to buy immolate from the trainer, accept the imp quest
3) With tons of people around, most mobs are probably being killed, so sneak into the defias camp and grab the book, don't let some other fag steal it before you. The mobs are level 3-4, and you can kill them one at a time relatively easily.
4) Escape from northshire abbey, grab the delivery quest on the way and turn it in in goldshire. You are now level 2 (if you weren't already).
5) You can now kill mobs that are up to 5 levels higher than you. Half of elwynn is now available to you for grinding. Exercise caution with level 6-7 mobs, allowing your imp to tank at first by letting it hit 2 firebolts before immolating, and then waiting some more especially with a lv 7 mob.
6) Grind until you're ahead of the masses, then resume with questing

Alternatives:
a) Don't level solo, level with a group. This allows you to tackle higher level mobs with less competition
b) If the sharding is aggressive enough to severely limit competition, level normally

tard

Attached: tard.png (315x244, 15K)

Nonsense. That's undead rogue and human paladin.

Stupid nigger

Attached: block.png (1029x198, 27K)

Good job exposing a shitter.

Attached: 1509654983961.png (550x550, 109K)

>Yea Forums's self-professed expert players
lmao@these dunning krugers

Attached: 1538623513149.png (819x675, 461K)

Yeah but classic has the best chance of retaining enough of a casual base that makes it their life to keep the game going.

What is wrong with human warlocks? Female ones are cute.

lmao seething tumblr cuck

Every single thread has posts like this and people still say "The game is solved". You're living in a bubble that contains mostly other fat autists- the average player is dumber than they were 14 years ago, they've been coddled for years

Hoping for BC ofc. I prefer Vanilla map over BC map but classes are just so much better in BC compared to vanilla.

Raids are also much better. and 25 people where always better than 40.

I want her to jam those bony fingers right down my urethra!

I played Hunter and Druid both as mains in Vanilla.
I really want to play Hunter again cos kiting is so fun but I fear the min max mindset will fuck them on raid invites this time 'round.
Tempted to go rogue, lock or mage but can't decide.
Rogue is great for stealth n vanish but non range is a disadvantage in vanilla.
Warlock is a pvp raid boss, also good in PVE but like hunter you lose a bag slot and lvling is boring as shit.
Mages are great for pve, ports and being a vendor machine is invaluable. They aren't the best in bg's though as they tend to be too squishy especially 3min mages.
Just can't decide

i hope i can get into it like i did with nost. I just can't get into any other private servers atm. Been playing on an instant 60 pvp server and a instant 80 pvp server to duel and shit and fuck me do i enjoy wotlk's pvp way more.

Warlock has the best leveling though.

>not doing split runs for maximum loot
Do you even autism?

Have you played 1.12? Go on and try and kill a geared warlock or a ungeared sl lock then report back

SL warlocks with no gear are a non-factor. They have no damage, so SL doesn't do much for them. Warlocks are only a threat when they are well-geared, which means they're only a threat when everyone else is also a threat, so who cares?

Never played WoW, will classic be worth it?

>b-but I killed keyboard turning retards before death coil was patched in!
any decent lock will fuck you up in 1.12, all it takes is death coil and curse of exhaust.

Enjoy the shitfit you throw when a mage/rogue iceblocks/vanishes your death coil and gives no shit about your CoE.

>with no gear
>new IP
DO NOT REPLY TO COMMENT THREADS YOU HAVE NOT READ

COMMENT THREADS ARE PART OF AN ONGOING DISCUSSION AND HAVE CONTEXT in this case, the specification of geared warlocks being the most dangerous

It's a matter of taste. I find 60 pvp (and pve) way more resource based and 80 is more spammy and even things like rage are basically unlimited. So in vanilla you're rewarded more often for being smart and wotlk for being quick.

Vanilla is only about raiding? Hmm, TIL! Thanks fellow redditor!

>personal loot
this is not even true

Thanks bro my life is much better now

>having any interest in Blizzard Balance™

With 0 spell damage yeh, not with blue gear

Make your wife and son their own characters user.

yfw Everquest is still going strong and is getting new content

>mage
>vs warlock
HAHAHAH

>rogue
youtube.com/watch?v=-3_FkK_Fsfk
Dude uses every unrealistic gimmick in the game and barely beats in a duel where the lock uses like 2 buttons. And in wpvp the rogue dies anyway and lock just rezes.

Attached: AHAHAHA.jpg (409x409, 75K)

Can't wait to play some Vanilla WoW and Halo 2 this year

Attached: 123.jpg (421x834, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Chc9DwDkWn0

Attached: 1536738821315.png (1029x1000, 1.34M)

I’m still unsure wether to start with a lock or war. War will be alch/herb and lock tailore/ench.

Jokes on you. I haven't changed at all. I've been a shut-in NEET since I was 15. I'm 29 now and I'm still a shut-in NEET sitting in front of my PC all day, everyday. I played WoW 12+ hours a day from Vanilla up until the end of WotLK. It was home. The game lost it's magic in Cataclysm and I haven't been able to recapture it ever since ... until I started playing on private servers. Now with Classic, I won't have to worry about corrupt GMs, servers randomly being shut down, etc.

Attached: 5agadg3fa3ad3d.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

>won't have to worry about corrupt GMs
Prepare to be banned for toxicity and/or only playing one character, user.

>Prepare to be banned for toxicity
you only have yourself to blame for that
>or only playing one character
this isn't overwatch and in overwatch's case it's also fake news

Duskwood for its spooky vibe.

i agree that wrath is pretty spammy and pretty much global locked. I'm just having a lot of fun with arms warrior in duels. I have to ability to beat every class but so you get punished for 1 mistake so much in some of these fights.

Things i don't do in wrath are stuff like delaying my MS so i can get through the priest bubble more easily and not rage starve myself.

Toxicity means whatever the fuck they want it to mean.

That was a very obvious joke, user.

I was making plans like this for Elysium as well like bankrolling the warrior or whatever. Useless. If you're anything like me you're gonna end up playing whichever you like the most anyway. So just go with whatever you like.

don't act like an edgelord in trade chat and you won't get banned, it's really that simple user

If you're just going to keep strawmanning then I'm not talking to you.

If a game has a mute/ignore feature there's no reason to ban players for anything they type. Most of the reason I won't buy this game is that I don't need Blizzard to enforce the leftist version of religious morality on me.

SAME CONTENT
FOREVER
Accept MMORPGs are dead as fuck and move on.

what point are you even trying to make you retard?

An MMO is build based on the community mostly, community nowadays is utter shit prepare for memes and child's yelling who is his favorite streamer or complaining about everything in the game, most people who really love the game are divided by losers who don't have a life and are 27+ or successful boomers with stable life and 1 hour to play per week

The whole point is that Blizzard community management has changed between vanilla wow and now.

Yea as a war main I understand it completely. It's refreshing just actually using abilities especially for spriests. I always feel like a complete noob when I burst a mage then I don't have the rage to intercept and it still fucking happens to me. And in wrath you just go for it. If you have fun with it more power to you then. Definitely don't force yourself to like vanilla.

Lmao what? Blizz has always banned people for toxic behavior or language. Stop blindly parroting everything you read here.

>says the same thing over and over again, not processing what he is being told
>calls the other person a retard
fascinating

You could always be banned for being a giant faggot. Maybe just don't be a total shitlord and you won't have these problems.

There is no community management.

>victim blaming

You sjws never hold up to your own principles.

Mate we used to say nigger and faggot etc all the time. We used to make abo jokes on khaz'goroth without a problem in the world.
The most ever I received was a warning for attacking somebody personally and I think that was in BC anyway.

>working out
>losing weight
>finally getting my projects off the ground as a musician and gamedev and film maker
>slowly becoming chad
>its calling me back

Attached: true detective.jpg (398x362, 161K)

"toxic" is a recent word used by an entirely different kind of person. It doesnt mean the same thing as someone spamming [The Nicker] in trade chat, you total morons.

you claimed people will get banned for toxic behavior, i said you won't get banned if you don't act like an edgelord, then you went rambling on about me strawmanning

you're genuinely retarded, just stop

Right i forgot. Only what SJWs does have consequences.

Use the anger to fuel work outs.
Every time some faggot claims your int gear was hunter loot, captain dumbass runs the wrong way as the living bomb, etc. You’ll make all kinda of gains.

It's clear that you don't have a logical thought process.

i keep telling myself i'll just play casually. bring some friends for the ride and take it slow. I know i'm full of shit, deep down. I'm going to fucking ruin myself just like I did the first time

>Mate we used to say nigger and faggot etc all the time.
And i still do that all the time, never ever been banned in the 10-11 years i've played WoW, not even received a warning. Like i said, stop blindly parroting all the bullshit you read here.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT BROS
WE'RE FINALLY GOING
HOME

Attached: 1541287618401.png (1000x627, 334K)

the people who made vanilla and understand the approach are gone or changed. blizzard does not know how to make that game again, in terms of design mindset.

I want to play shaman, enhance probably (even if I have to be the nighfall bitch in raids).
The question is - what race do I choose? Orc, troll or tauren? I heavily prefer mulgore over durotar, but cows look awkward and shit. I'll probably make a tauren druid later, so do I go for a troll or an orc shaman?

Attached: 1281482896553.jpg (546x867, 63K)

>classic is coming out this summer
>cant play until March
5 years literally sitting on my ass and the one year i have to do work they release classic. FUCK BLIZZARD

Attached: 1645875698678.jpg (573x400, 85K)

You were immediately told that that isn't what toxic means and kept insisting that anyone worried is an edgelord. That is a strawman.

yes yes, incel, cuck, NPC. whatever the fuck sad sacks nazi dicks like you are using as a excuse for being a failure these days.

>all this vanillacunt samefagging itt
You know that it won't work when classic releases, right?

there's only one thing that makes me happier than classic wow releasing, and that is the seething retailcucks who can't get over the fact that classic wow is coming.

soon, they'll be like those incel cucks getting all assblasted over captain marvel's financial success.

angel, you don't need to cope anymore, come on sweaty. it's fine. let it go. come home with us. LET GO OF THE TRANSMOG. it's fine.

i never played vanilla on release, but i played it in private servers. in terms of gameplay it is much more akin to an actual RPG than modern wow. it is in fact a good game. whether those aspects will be removed because blizz are retards remains to be seen

That comment specifically said ungeared SL lock you fucking blind troglodyte.

are there even any retailcucks left anymore?

>CHAD
Lmao'ing @ u
It's a class designed for drooling retards, like actual morons are supposed to "play" it

Attached: 1539824664649.jpg (393x500, 65K)

Zandalari

Doesn't BW make the pet immune to cc anyway? Why go frost racist?

Pfff hahahaha

Attached: 1551414692164.jpg (684x591, 49K)

Barely. BFA is one giant fuckup with every single new feature being a total failure.

Is classic doomed to clown gear? How will transmogfags ever live with this?

>people taking time off to level instead of when the pvp ranks are released
Enjoy never getting rank 14

lmao this is like you read my mind fucking 10/10, could be added for druid some girl who likes animal and gay zones like moonglade, plays boomkin or resto

youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php
You right now

Your not entirely off base but a good mage will IB out of scatter shot (immediately cold snap) and avoid the trap.

>all this buzzword babbling
Develop some standards virgin

Don't start arguing about semantics now, you dense idiot. My point still stands that if you don't act like a shithead, you won't get banned for being "toxic".

Hows leveling as holy/disc priest in vanilla? I can't remember if their damage was buffed in vanilla or if it wasn't till BC they got some fun holyfire crits.

Rogues are countered by a literal potion though.

>All this bitching about wanting soul and a classic MMO experience with adventure and hardcore content
>EQ is there to be played and has all that
>But people would prefer to wait for the more brainlet WoW

Attached: Dxnk-u6WkAAFCKq.jpg (1200x502, 194K)

Their skin texture is all weird and I'm not into their blocky aesthetics. also I don't play BFA
If only we had proper forest trolls, I'd roll that immediately, they were my favorites since WC2. Lanky darkspear trolls are inferior in every way.
Ogres and forest trolls when?

Attached: 1513828349448.jpg (200x200, 9K)

seething
cuck
lmao

>implying I don't already play p99

>Hunter
>just rightclicks
Wron- OH, a melee hunter. Yea I could see that.

leveling as a priest is always at least efficient if you take wand spec and spirit tap

I love Desolace as Alliance.
>A lot of quests
>A lot of Hordes who never attack me first
>Comfy leveling and ruining some horde cuck's day.
Comfy Kino!

Yeah, but there is no truly classic EQ experience. EQclassic was meant to be that, but it was literally one autist working on it rarely who handed it off to another autist to works on it rarely and it will probably never ever get finished.

And no, EQEmu servers like p99 are not true classic and neither are progressive live servers.

I've played hunter on private servers, deadzone, no combat traps unless feign and traps being short duration is pretty annoying.
As for warlock, you don't necessarily need a bag for soulshards until perhaps lategame. The soulshards do not get improved in a soul bag, and it's not like you need to carry around lots of them when you level, you can just carry a few and make them when you need them.

perma
virgin
enrages
when
called
out

Attached: 1547012188596.png (600x430, 676K)

>uses free action potion
Check mate rogue incel

lmao cuck seething

>a lot of quests
That's an overstatement, there aren't that many quests in desolace as alliance.

lmao cuck seething

Rank 14 is for meleecucks.

Hey dumbfuck, even back in 2005 Blizzard were SJWs. I got a 3 hour suspension for literally typing "fu john" in LFG chat. Oh and have you played retail recently? Trade/LFG chat is as cancerious as ever, filled with meme speak and other bullshit talk like trannies and ERP.

>Walk a hard path for the light at the end
Man, you can't imagine how much this fits Paladin. At the early raids they're mostly brought for buffs and their de-threat spell. At mid-tier raids they're also brought for some small heals to cover where the priest can't.

BUT then at top-tier raids (namely Naxx) they become motherfucking GODS of healing that cannot, CANNOT run out of mana. They skyrocket past those priest cucks to become the defacto tank healers and while everyone else might run out of mana, the Paladin will never run out of mana and thus the tank will never run out of health.

out called when enrages virgin perma

>Oh and have you played retail recently? Trade/LFG chat is as cancerious as ever, filled with meme speak and other bullshit talk like trannies and ERP
Fucking this. Last time i played WoW it felt like i was on fucking /vg/

lmao cuck seething

lmao cuck seething

check out these seething sjw cucks lmao fucking discord trannies

Reminder that having an alt in Vanilla was more work than you might think.

Even modern EQ is good classic adventuring experience the likes of which WoW vanilla fans claim to want.

Attached: 1551951555231.jpg (700x615, 50K)

>having alts in Vanilla
yikes

You mean having a main will mean something again? Please no! That's disgusting!

>not getting all classes to 60
Fucking casuals

I'm gonna play three characters concurrently and there is nothing you can do to stop me

>i have no life outside of wow so everyone must follow in my footsteps

>having an alt in vanilla
Lol bro you had no fucking social life if you did.

WoW is meant to be your social life

Having a hunter or mage alt was pretty much mandatory if you couldn't provide gold for yourself some other way.

Someone's gonna get their ass whipped!

>wow was meant to be your social life
Lmao, no.

I just don't understand why this misperception about WoW is being pushed so hard by all the shitposters here, even on vanilla private servers right now you have casual players and people who are running about at less than max level in quest greens who don't know anything about the game.

>blue gear
>not attuned
>no epic mount
>never exalted
>professions 43/300
I always laugh at anyone in these threads planning out their 2nd and 3rd characters.

the only cucks in all of this are going to be the classic players.
where do you think your 13$ are going? classic is done theres literally 0 developmentcosts involved. if that isnt the equivalent of a cuck i dont know what is.
>inb4 seething retail fag
havent played since wotlk.

There's a maniac on the loose!

kek. legit belly laughter.

Attached: 1549815488176.gif (607x609, 821K)

>where do you think your 13$ are going?
I don't give a shit, i'm not a NEET, 13$ is nothing

>anytime an exchange isn't filled with insults
>"must be shills"
Stop going on Yea Forums. You're slowly becoming retarded and it has poisoned your mind.

Can't wait to farm you till you rage quit...heh nothin personnel

Attached: propvp.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I can't fucking decide between alliance mage or horde warlock. Mage is great but fuck horde locks have it so easy.

>still own wow classic box

Bros..

Attached: IMG_7678.jpg (2000x1500, 2.38M)

King's honor vs hut-dwelling sand niggers

>tfw threw all my boxes away when I "quit" WoW

meet your future guild members

Attached: WoWScrnShot_050918_005759.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

me too, along with my Bradygames strategy guides for vanilla and BC. I'm going to fucking steamroll these fags and get all the best loot

Anyone played on US Warsong?

Attached: 7567 (2).png (565x1253, 80K)

Mmm....

>playing with wpsg trannies
no thanks

>disks in a plastic case and not the flimsy paper sleeves

Only 1st edition boxes get full respect

I played it on my brothers computer years ago, I created a character and everything. It was actually pretty fun and addictive but it was his computer so I didn't get far.

From what I played yea it was a pretty good and fun game.

one of 8 guilds who cleared naxx40 on the first weekend!

I plan on playing on an rp realm and slutting my way to riches

wotlk naxx is a fucking joke

>tfw had 3 60 characters by the time Vanilla ended, all with at least a few pieces of raiding gear
Yeah I had no life but I was the envy of many other nerds

Attached: 1539191068949.png (790x1000, 281K)

Get any you're thinking to level 20 at the least, and do a dungeon run in your most probable roll as that class.

They were gifts, I swear

Attached: 15524867608507608645182303906229.jpg (3024x4032, 3.72M)

You can tell this is a private server because there's not a chance in hell a guild in that low of gear would of killed Kel'thuzad without access to the significantly easier to acquire Flasks and buffs private servers allow.

You get new skills all the way to 60 but you'll probably have a good idea of how it plays by 20-30. All classses have their strengths and weaknesses though, there's no perfect class for you.

He clearly said Naxx 40 you stupid fuck, not Naxx 25. In saying that, clearing Naxx 40 on a private server is significantly easier than it was on official.

Sure...

I read it and automatically assumed it was wotlk since nobody bothers specifying a number in vanilla. I'm not retarded I swear.

Attached: 1548258693083.gif (640x360, 2.01M)

>Playing WOW in 2019
Yikes!

I'm too young and never got into WOW, I have only ever played it on my brothers computer when I was a kid. I made a character and played for a short bit and was very fun. But I haven't ever really gotten into it. Should I? Is it worth it? Is new WOW bad? Is Classic the the best? What even is Classic? Just an older version?

>is new WoW bad
Yes. Just wait for classic and try it, at worst you'll have a fun RPG to waste a lot of time in, at best you'll lose all your friends and end up a basement dwelling neckbeard.

I don't understand people like you with your faggoty cartoons, how old are you?

30 this year, hopefully before classic wow releases.

Attached: 1543596821980.gif (600x335, 1.6M)

>Yes. Just wait for classic and try it, at worst you'll have a fun RPG to waste a lot of time in, at best you'll lose all your friends and end up a basement dwelling neckbeard.

Oh I see, well I'm a half chad already so I'm sure that wont happen, I have a good moderation of games, books, work (whatever that may be) movies, social life, ect.

Also what do you mean "wait for classic" how does one wait?

So I will have to pay or is it free? I am sorry for the stupid questions but I really don't know anything except for a bunch of lore that my brother taught me years ago.

t. Jew

I never got to experience vanilla wow fully because my boomer dictator parents wouldn't let me use my mic after 10 pm because those fucks "couldn't sleep" if I talked. FeelsBadMan.

>how does one wait?
You literally do nothing until time passes and the game comes out? Are you retarded?

I suppose this one was a bit more funny but still, it's so c..childish.

>faggoty cartoons
>Yea Forums
nice one zoomer

>tfw level 35 alt with 300/300 alc/tailor just for xmute/mooncloth cd
Imagine hating money

You pay monthly to play WoW.

Or just farm diremaul.

>uhhh how dare my parents tell me what to do
>uhh damn bUmERes
>Eeeeh I jus wanna play my vidya
>moY PuRenTs ar LItterullY cOMiies

Attached: Desgusted cats.jpg (480x480, 107K)

How does classic come out though?

It's still pretty gay user.

I thought you got the older releases for freee, like this new green update you have to pay but the old ones like the snow wizard or fire dragon you get for free?

If I roll Warlock it's going to be a gnome with pink pigtails :)

I farm mara because I'm a hunter chad

Why have one life when u can have many?

My friends didn't have to deal with that shit.

>It's still pretty gay user.

Attached: 636436.jpg (834x97, 22K)

>Should 1?
If you're seriously that curious, you might as well try it.
>Is it worth it?
If you have never played before, it probably is worth trying it even just for self experience sake.
>Is new WOW bad?
Depends what you classify as "new WOW", currently BFA is feeling a little shallow for a lot of people. However many people consider Legion (the previous expansion) as very good. Like any constantly updating series, it varies.
>Is Classic the best?
Despite what a lot of people will tell you, no, it definitely was not the best. It has a shit ton of internal balance issues and is full of bugs. The majority of specs were not viable and even the ones that were had horrible issues. However it was ground breaking for the time and a completely new experience for many. That's why it's so fondly remembered. Personally I think WOTLK was the best as it truly felt like the developers had a full grasp of what they were doing.
>What even is Classic? Just an older version?
It's the game when it was first released, without any expansions. (after a couple content patches however)

Thought dm gave more gold.

How is it designed for drooling retards? Most classes just spam 1-3 buttons in raids lmao. The only reason why the Huntard meme existed was because casuals were drawn to the pets. Nothing else, nothing more.

>ohhhhh b.. but my friends didn't huv the sume treetmunt
>dut meens moy purents a tyrraNIcal leeDErs

Grow up, fucks sake I learnt this shit at 12. I am doing this to help you.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (700x692, 98K)

I don't give a fuck what "cum on myself moot" says. He was just another degenerate. Besides I am all for celebrating Japanese culture but not the stupid autistic side of it that is anime. It's like Americans celebrating comic books on the 4th of July.

>almost every Halo game and WoW Classic being released on PC this year

I'm either gonna have the time of my life, or my nostalgia goggles are gonna get shattered and my severe depression will continue.

Attached: 1455444847225.jpg (1100x600, 142K)

aaaahh alliance looks so fucking bland

Hunter's were actually highly desirable because they looked after themselves pretty well by out-ranging most mechanics and be able to drop all threat on a pretty short cool down. They could also pick up and kite mobs till a tank picked it up. They might of not had the best DPS, but their ability to be self sufficient made them very easy to consider.

>If you're seriously that curious, you might as well try it.

Mmm Indeed I am, righty then. Probably take me a year or two to get round to it.

>If you have never played before, it probably is worth trying it even just for self experience sake.

I tried it on my brothers computer as a kid, and made a character was quite addictive but seemed like a fun game.

>Depends what you classify as "new WOW", currently BFA is feeling a little shallow for a lot of people. However many people consider Legion (the previous expansion) as very good. Like any constantly updating series, it varies.

I know what Legion is but not BFA.

>Despite what a lot of people will tell you, no, it definitely was not the best. It has a shit ton of internal balance issues and is full of bugs. The majority of specs were not viable and even the ones that were had horrible issues. However it was ground breaking for the time and a completely new experience for many. That's why it's so fondly remembered. Personally I think WOTLK was the best as it truly felt like the developers had a full grasp of what they were doing.

What is WOTLK? Also what about the story was that better? Or is the difference between New and Classic WoW just cosmetic such as graphics and gameplay?

>>almost every Halo game and WoW Classic being released on PC this year

What do you mean by "WoW classic?

Who else is going to choose their race based on aesthetics despite planning on playing 10+ hours a day and getting into a top tier autism guild?

Attached: agdgagag3d.jpg (256x191, 11K)

Me. I'm not even going to look at racials, just gonna pick the race I like the most [spoilerlikely Forsaken unless I end up playing Paladin[/spoiler]

Yes but i'm good looking.

Also is that you?

>mfw retailfags are in an absolute state of denial.

We're going home bros. feels good.

Attached: 1544161378451.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Are you trying to be ironic for the (you)?

>I know what Legion is but not BFA.
"Battle for Azeroth", the latest expansion. Currently been out for about 6 months now.
>What is WOTLK?
"Wrath of the Lich King", the second expansion.
>Or is the difference between New and Classic WoW just cosmetic such as graphics and gameplay?
Gameplay, graphics, content. Classic wow up till the end of Burning Crusade (the first expansion) was very grindy. After that, they tried to make the game more accessible to people without the ability to play every day. Over the years they added new classes, new races and greatly changed the way every class plays to feel unique and intuitive. Gameplay became faster and questing and doing daily goals became the norm. Honestly, recent Wow's combat gameplay is significantly better than anything classic wow can offer. However, questing and end game content feels rushed and pointless because gear becomes irrelevant so quickly.

If they were the only one to forbid their child do something they are obviously out of the norm.

HOME

Attached: 1544691196516.png (176x223, 35K)

>Supporting a company that fired hundreds of thousands white men for being white men

Heh...

>Tfw same
>Tfw developed a suite of macros to group lead as a tank
Still use them.
/p “Skull>cross>Square sheep diamond and triangle”
/p mana break
/p los

>Hundreds of thousands

Attached: trapthink.png (327x300, 85K)

HOME. LADS.

HOME

Attached: 1552246600188.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkcMD3-qMc

>tfw you lived long enough to see the most addictive game created , reborn, creating a new generation of addicts

Will the cycle begin again in 15 years? Is this perpetual hell on earth?

Attached: 4FEE5C97-7C0B-478C-B6DF-95F568A1D707.gif (435x250, 1.9M)

BUT THE MAGIC THAT WE’LL FEEL IS WORTH A LIFETIME

Attached: home 2.jpg (124x103, 3K)

i dont want classic give me fucking wotlk blizzard!!!!!!!! give it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>creating a new generation of addicts
You think so? I have a hard time believing that faggots that grew up playing mobile games and games filled with MTX to get into it. Maybe the community aspect will pull them in. Who knows ... Seems to have worked for OSRS despite it being a grindy ass game.

>"Battle for Azeroth", the latest expansion. Currently been out for about 6 months now.

I think I remember something about that, isn't that when the demon ex god guy that is controlled by the void lords stabbed his dick into the earth?

>"Wrath of the Lich King", the second expansion.

Isn't it considered the best?

>Gameplay, graphics, content. Classic wow up till the end of Burning Crusade (the first expansion) was very grindy. After that, they tried to make the game more accessible to people without the ability to play every day. Over the years they added new classes, new races and greatly changed the way every class plays to feel unique and intuitive. Gameplay became faster and questing and doing daily goals became the norm. Honestly, recent Wow's combat gameplay is significantly better than anything classic wow can offer. However, questing and end game content feels rushed and pointless because gear becomes irrelevant so quickly.

Ahhh I see, it seems over simplification is a problem for most vidya fans.

Fuck you shill.

And norm is automatically good?

I guess you are inherently negative of value because you browse a board not many people browse.

Stop being a follower user and find you individuality, claim it as your birthright.

oh yeah definitely a shill for blizzard amte, definitely not calling you out on your insane shit nah mate

>because Blizzard shills their games on Yea Forums

Wrath was the high point in sub numbers, but TBC is largely considered the best expansion, due to having a better balance for attunement and QoL while still retaining the social and effort requirements.

>BCtards overrating BC this much

Fuck.

You.

Shill.

We're going home lads, sorry

Attached: wat.jpg (316x340, 31K)

>Wrath was the high point in sub numbers, but TBC is largely considered the best expansion, due to having a better balance for attunement and QoL while still retaining the social and effort requirements.

What is TBC?

idk, this 4channel now. I'd say 80% of posts in the catalog are shills.

hey shills, hit me up at [email protected] if you want me to shill for you.

My home rests with Ezio

>idk, this 4channel now. I'd say 80% of posts in the catalog are shills.

Hmmph really I didn't think this much, me things you lying or are mistaken. Either way, I can understand shills being on /pol/ or Yea Forums but on Yea Forums? Just why?

>hey shills, hit me up at [email protected] if you want me to shill for you.

It's funny yet sorta sad how these old jokes aren't funny any more. Makes me sad.

>call out retarded shit of an argument
>get called shill

Do you really believe 100,000 white men are laid off by blizzard

Do you really think blizzard has that many employee's ?

Attached: 1479935270521.png (500x678, 505K)