DMC thread

>DMC thread
Now that the dust has settled, 3 or 5, bros?

Attached: 1552373620765.jpg (836x738, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/SmA8UzzJb366_File0001.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=qQI8t-TScog
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
strawpoll.me/17599581
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Afdf6jIhAbI
youtube.com/watch?v=5at7yKhJcnc
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/16
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/12
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM
youtu.be/ulv37f9qIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0E0jtWZOgx8
youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3
+ locations
+ plot
+ bosses
- waves of enemies
- cubes and fucked up camera in some places
- no plot for verg

>5
+ gameplay as a whole
+ flawless transition between cutscenes and action
+ memes and kino moments
+/- tons of fanservice
- plot
- locations
- bosses

Attached: nza31zam1nl21.jpg (1000x1022, 95K)

3. Only because it's balanced better and the story didn't turn to shit at the last minute. The character models are more nice to lot at too.

I think 3 had the better Vergil fight but 5 feels better as a whole, but I haven't played 3 in a while

5 by a long shot

Attached: 1465870796835.jpg (592x521, 128K)

Attached: 20190313044824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

5>3>4>1>*

3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 2 > DmC

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019.03.10 - 00.08.32.70.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Gonna quote some user on this, dmc3 comes from times when devs expected something from players, but dmc5 comes from times when devs expect nothing from players.
That pretty much sums it up. Not like it's better or worse, it's just different. DMC3 follows old-school japanese game design with puzzles (even in fights) and doors and challenges, but DMC5 is much more modern, western in terms of game design and narrative part of the game.

Attached: 83c3uV3.jpg (1395x1123, 751K)

5Dante is the best designed character action character of all time.

OF ALL TIME!!

I think 3 has more emotional pay-offs and more memorable bosses, but fuck me if DMC5 doesn't play like a dream, albeit far easier to perform combos.

Attached: 1545941628425.jpg (850x849, 321K)

3 has best Lady.

Reminder that Vergil's fat ass canonically belongs to V.

Attached: 1552436770416.gif (300x321, 1.66M)

It's not even modern or western, it's just devoid of level design. Modern western action games have level design, bro.

The interesting thing about all the critique and defense of DMC5 is that you guys are literally brushing aside facts about other games to make DMC5 appear to be as equal to other games, despite it being pretty well alone where it stands. Like last night I was discussing the level design of 5 compared to Bayonetta and they said it's exactly the same. But for that to be true you have to delete all the puzzles, platforming, challenges, QTEs, and collectables from Bayonetta.

Attached: 1305957832898.jpg (450x533, 79K)

>mfw dmc3 when you have a shitty dad too

Attached: 14302565671454.png (400x300, 213K)

Was it rape?

Attached: NWF.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Can't agree with that because you have to be really good at DMC to make that true. The best designed is one that everyone can play well, like what Nier or MGR does. Shallow sure but it's better designed.

Reminder that fujos belong to >>>/tumblr/

>continue to make V fucking insanely interesting when you know that he'll never be used again
WHY? FUCK OFF CAPCOM THE ONESHOT CHARACTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LAME AS FUCK

Where did you guys get this gay ass thing from?

bayonetta is shit, cry more

>insanely interesting
Keep telling yourself that. He's literally a placeholder.

This.

Makes sense.

Attached: tumblr_po8yu8unLa1x6mhdxo6_400.gif (268x268, 2.93M)

I prefer 5 as the combat was given more focus. 3 had puzzles but while you had to put some thought into it at the same time it was like a stopgap from the combat.

5 had better bosses than 3

a placeholder for where my heart used to be

He'll be back. He has to come back to raise his child with Vergil.

DMC3 is the only other entry in the series I've finished. I played the first third or so of DMC4. DMC5 and DMC3 are extremely comparable in quality. DMC3 is a lot more focused in its scope and I think it slightly edges out DMC5 in the overall quality department, but DMC5 is what I would call a "larger" game than DMC3. DMC5 has a lot more going on so the little details aren't quite as...detailed.

If you like 3 you're doing yourself a disservice by skipping out on 5.

Attached: SmarmyFuck.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Begone sodomite

ANONS, PLEASE DON'T MEME THAT VIRGIL IS A REPRESSED GAY BECAUSE OF V

ITSUNO LOVES OUR MEMES, HE MIGHT ACTUALLY LET IT CATCH ON

HE'S DELICATE AND EASILY INFLUENCED

Bullshit. Name ONE good boss in 5 which isn't Vergil in any of his forms.

a.uguu.se/SmA8UzzJb366_File0001.ogg

Here's the full Itsuno-approved V-nutting-in-Vergils-fertile-womb audio

Attached: 1552435488996.gif (300x321, 1.66M)

A character being easier means z they are better designed? Yeah, no, bullshit. Raiden had no complexity to him whatsoever.

5Dante is absolutely fantastic with his intricacies.

Das hot

>forcing yourself on yourself
Is this faggotry, or just narcissism?

Cavaliere, King Cerberus, Malphas

Only good fights in 3 are Beowulf, A&R, and Vergil (which we won't count as per your rules)

It's just as shit as DMC5 but that's not the point I was getting at. The "discussion" for the game is currently mostly by people who don't even play the games they're talking about, or they're purposefully forgetting how the games play.

I prefer 3 because the arenas which you fought enemies in were so much better. 5 being empty rooms 99% of the time is quite boring especially given the enemies themselves don't do anything. The only enemy I had trouble with was that floating guy who throws his scythe and teleports around.

I am excited for a proper Summoner character in a sequel. V is fun and I love playing him, but he feels like 2/3rds of a moveset.

5 in terms of content, 4 in terms of its pure combat and high skill ceiling, 3 for its narrative.

What if vergil starts acting just as gay as V is?

oh, and I forgot, Geryon Knight was great too in 5 (Geryon in 3 was poop)

>You and I are one
>*nuts hard*

Is this one of those breeding doujins?

Attached: 1552262149412.jpg (630x640, 73K)

But user itsuno is the biggest fujo, look at the ending of 5 where both brothers go to hell so they can smack each others swords.

Overall I'd have to go with 5 mah nigga.

>Obnoxious homos can't exist without trying to force a character into being gay

Im so happy the majority of you will kill yourselves.

Holy fuck, if I were Vergil I'd go gay for this too.

i hate how the game beats around the bush about Urizen being Vergil when it's fucking obvious right from the start

Ask Dante. He's the one who is stuck with his V/ergil brother in hell.

That's not what rape looks like you snowflake.
>Kylo Ren-looking faggot
>interesting
kek

Attached: yth56y5yht.jpg (307x386, 25K)

>Cavaliere
Easy as fuck.
>King Cerberus
Cerberus is literally Cerberus 2.0 from 3 it's ridiculous.
>Malphas
>V """bosses"""

BEGONE, GAY THOUGHTS

Come on now don't be a fag, there are lots of your autistic combo videos for MGR.
youtube.com/watch?v=qQI8t-TScog
Read my post this time. I can't agree with you because you have to be REALLY good at DMC to make what you said a fact, and the vast majority of people aren't really good at DMC.

Good design caters to everyone, giving depth to those who can use it and being accessible to those who just want to play the game. I'm just okay at DMC, I can S rank any mission but I'm not doing those crazy combo montages because I don't have autism(unfortunately).

A really good game for well designed combat is Tera.

Too late. V/Vergil is already canon.

This desu. DMC fujos should go and make themselves a thread on /vg/ or something and leave these threads alone.

>implying anything about V is gay
You remember that Vergil has a son right? Canes aren't gay and here's proof.

Attached: Dick Van Dyke.jpg (780x585, 47K)

Ending is hilarious.
Shit. That sounds gay.

Kys

>"Ur a fag"
Dante always KNEW

Malphas is a Nero boss. Also outside the 1 or 2 moves in the ice form, Cerberus is nothing like his DMC3 version.

DMC3 overall had poop bosses. Nothing in 5 is as bad as Centipede or Doppelganger.

There is a general already called "cuhrayzee games general" that's supposed to be a DMC general.

>DMCV was really just the lovestory of V and Vergil all along
>Vergil "embracing" his humanity
>complete with a romantikku canon gay finisher

Incestfujos btfo!

Attached: D1fMsePW0AE6bI4.jpg large.jpg (1354x1758, 141K)

DMC5 is generally superior to DMC3 in pretty much everything.
The only "negative" about it is that its plot is made for the people who already familiar with the series as opposed to DMC3's directed at the new audience.
Essentially, you won't be able to experience a "Wanna know the name?" moment akin to DMC3 if you happen to start the series from DMC5 but for me personally, it's a good thing.

>doesn't know what repressed means
Believe it or not, there are gay men that get married and have kids. It's insane I know. But DMC is anything but real life so who knows.

>urizen talkes about power
>v's lines are all modified vergil lines

She's in.

Attached: Lucia.jpg (483x650, 53K)

>DMC3
Pros: Plot, script, better vergil fight, iconic cutscenes
Cons: platforming, terrible pacing after Vergil 2, a bunch of terrible enemies

>DMC5
Pros: Better gameplay, visuals, upcoming co-op BP
Cons: Story, Vergil/Dante characterization, character exclusive levels. Inferior Vergil theme

I think the bosses and music are a wash, 3 takes it if only for the better Vergil fight with a better song.

Attached: 1537626463876.jpg (540x597, 81K)

It's not our fault Itsuno made V/Vergil canon and recorded audio of Vergil taking V's fat nut.

Your waifu is dead, m8.

Once you realize all fujos are cock hungry women it makes their posting a bit more bearable. Then you report them for avatarfagging

>vergil is gay for himself

People also miss the fact that half the story is told in gameplay. I've seen a lot of questions and complaints about 5's story that are easily answered by paying attention.

The only good puzzle from 3 was the light rooms.

>Believe it or not, there are gay men that get married and have kids
Not gay then, technically bisexual. My biological grandfather is one of them and also an ordained catholic priest don't challenge me.

To what gay-ass thing did I just wake up to? W- what is this?

Attached: mfw.png (613x594, 536K)

DMC needs more yuri

actually shes alive in the latest novel

>tfw you bust a nut in Vergil's fat ass

Attached: 1552324481764.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>DMC3
adolescent teen kino

>DMC5
boomer kino

Shit you tumblrtards work fast.

I don't want to visit tumblr when I visit Yea Forums. The filth should be kept in reservations.

Trannies trying to meme another character into being gay

RIP Metal Gear

Attached: raiden self stab.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

I completely disagree with you. 5's story is dog shit, the characters look bad, the music sucks, the enemies suck, the bosses have little to no personality, and replaying the game is a straight up chore.

uhh, guys? which do I pick?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1008, 1.29M)

Your mom sucks

Somebody used cheat engine to replace V with Nero/Dante during final fight with Vergil and V's finisher with Vergil is gayest shit DMC did by far and anons can't stop shitposting about it now. There you have it.

I still don't agree with putting puzzles that doesn't require any thought. If you're going to put them in action game, Go all out. I don't know why they changed the jump and gravity in DMC5 to handle platforming but barely did anything with it. Previous jumps were bad for platforming but good for combat. Secret missions are still in DMC5. They're not as hard as Bayonetta challenges though.

Itsuno's OTP.

>tfw Itsuno said Vergil and V were his favorites
>liking V fujo fanart on twitter
>gay V/Vergil canon finisher
>story about Vergil "embracing" his cute twink humanity

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1552362662883.png (707x1036, 521K)

Yellow is harder.

>vergil will never nut in V's hank butt

It's down to personal prejudice then.
I disagree with you point by point.

>Lady and Nico get into a lesbo relationship for a while after DMC5
I'd buy that

in what way?

Gold

3 has a better more focused story but worse everything else.

Fujos, get names so I could filter your shit.

V and Vergil are the same thing you fucking homo shits

Attached: 1543826869595.png (718x666, 274K)

Yellow Orbs revive you at the last checkpoint, Gold Orbs revive you on the spot with no progress lost

>Vergil's repressed humanity isn't in the form he'd actually want to take if not for his POWER lust
>It's his ideal type

Attached: 1497401835214.png (500x444, 62K)

>Nico canonically made high-tech vibrator specifically for Kyrie
>Nico can barely stop herself from drooling over naked Lady
>the end of the game is Trish and Lady about to hatefuck on Dante's desk before they get interrupted by Morrison
I'm not sure how much further we can go.

Gold:
On death you can choose to retry from the last checkpoint (e.g. before a boss)
Yellow orb items can be used to completely refill your health and continue if you die.

Yellow:
On death you must restart the whole level.
Yellow orb items let you retry from the last checkpoint (e.g. before a boss), i.e. every retry must be purchased in advance for considerable cost.

No checkpoints on yellow.

gold unless you're a masochist

You are an idiot then, the story is objectively fucking retarded and poorly acted out. Go ahead and argue how it isn't. The rest can be considered subjective(though the enemy design I'm right about).

Yeah, no shit it's called selfcest, triggered zoomer

>Vergil wanting to get topped by a beautiful twink

Vergil has good taste.

Attached: 1552280917964.jpg (2159x2158, 867K)

4 and 1 are in no way better than 5.

Both V and Vergils outfits look so good together

Eh, I think Vergil's characterization is pretty solid in 5. The story of 3 and 5 are also about the same in terms of quality. We've just had much more time to dissect 3. There's a lot of fantastic stuff in both stories, and there's also stuff that could've been better but ultimately passes.

Fuck off to tumblr.

>Dante hasn't fucked Lady or Trish even ONCE in the 20ish years he's known them
>Meanwhile Vergil just judgement nutted in some random bitch and bounced

Vergil had Dante beat and he was too autistic to realize it

Attached: 1552450605251.png (851x768, 771K)

I didn't do many of the secret missions but by challenges I was talking about the uh.. I don't know what to call them. Challenges. Those things you can fail or complete during a mission in Bayonetta.

And I don't know which is better puzzles or no puzzles, I just wanted to point out how people aren't comparing games properly despite saying DMC5 is oh so amazing when it clearly ain't.

reminder

Attached: 98EE1B94-BB08-4AC8-AE83-F469946D14B9.jpg (1536x2182, 1.13M)

Source? This sounds like bullshit

For me I'm thinking 5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > DmC > 2

Look where you are

>threeway with urizen,v and vergil

3=5>1>4>wall>DmC>2

I still can't decide if I like 3 or 5 better. 5 is so much fun, but 3 has such a special place in my heart.

Fuck OFF with this gay shit.

Attached: lady 4.webm (988x1080, 2.84M)

Yes they are.

But Dante literally has Jailbait hounding him to fuck her.

Attached: Patty.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>I still don't agree with putting puzzles that doesn't require any thought.
Puzzles were replaced by exploring the levels.
Missions now often have more than a single possible route, secret missions and orb fragments require more effort to get than just "looking behind that corner". That also means that if you personally don't need to "rest" between fights you can skip some of that content as opposed to previous DMC games where you're often stuck carrying thing A to place B whether you like it or not.
There are "interactive" optional "puzzles" like timed doors and hang-up platforms that work akin to DMC3's elevator section.

what's weird is that Dante suspects it's Vergil that's Nero's dad but he never for a second thinks Nero could be his own. This pretty much confirms he doesn't fuck randos at the very least.

>game gives out gold orbs like candy
god forbid anyone ever get a game over

Attached: 1538012646981.jpg (1200x1541, 338K)

Itsuno giving the fujos everything they want.

Attached: 1544205097265.png (343x362, 317K)

DMC6 will be about Nero’s mom secretly being a demon that seduced Vergil through his tower of power. This is why nero is so strong, hes 3/4ths demon, not 1/4ths

That shit really got me off guard at the first time.

Why are people making this seem like a sexual thing? It's just symbolic of how he's literally killing himself as he kills Vergil.

Attached: 1489862580654.jpg (343x354, 26K)

>posts a carpet muncher
>tells gays to leave

>character action
proof that all DMC5 fags are newfags and can't tell what makes 3 objectively better than 5

>still doesn't realize than Nero is technically HIS so if Nero beats Dante Vergil automatically beats Dante as well
Get your shit together, Verg.

Attached: 1552329413942.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

Reminder that all Angelos are made from fragments of Vergil

Vergil likes being pegged is canon.

I agree with you guys. Though 1 is my overall favorite due to something I can't quite place, I concede that 5 and 3 are better overall. All three games are immensely fun for me.

It's like they were mad for each other.

honestly I'm loving the multiple routes in the levels. I was recently replaying mission 15 on SoS and taking paths I had completely missed before felt really rewarding.

>implying that Dante would want to do that to, as Morrison puts it, "those crazy bitches"
I'm still betting that Patty wins the Dantebowl

Attached: vergil ricardo.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

>nutted in some random religious whore
>doesn't even remember her or know that he has a son
>couldn't care less about it

Damn, Vergil is cold af

>DMC5 is generally superior to DMC3 in pretty much everything.

How high are you?

it's a sad time to be a live

Seconding.

Attached: 1552216058172.jpg (256x256, 60K)

You aint seein it
his hair fades into Vergil’s style, look at the spikes

Probably because the audio sounds like V busting a huge nut inside Vergil saying "You and I are one" and the visual is gay as fuck.

5 took 3 with the gameplay and pushed it to it's absolute Max and it shows so much. Granted story is whatever but it's forgiven with how smooth it plays

Because fujos are hungry for cock so much their brain refuse to work the other way.

Desperate fujos

LEAVE TREE-CHAN OUT OF THIS! HE'S TOO PURE!

Attached: Tree-chan.jpg (1591x854, 285K)

>You are an idiot then
You're a retard if you think so.
>the story is objectively fucking retarded
You're objectively fucking retarded if the story was too hard for you to understand.
It's a good story.
>enemy design
DMC3 had a bad enemy design.
DMC5 trades blows with DMC4 in terms of enemy design, but so far I see more archetypical variety in DMC5.

Patty is for cute daughterfu ONLY, fucking cunny fags.

The femanons just need dick

>tfw just farmed for a a few hours on mission 13 to get a bunch of orbs stopped at like 25 million cause it was enough to unlock everything
>unlock everyone's abilities except dante
>gotta beat the game on SoS to get the last skill for dante
i mean i was gonna anyway but damn man now hes the only one not fully upgraded

Attached: v cavalier.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

So?

Attached: 1543904001654.jpg (463x718, 37K)

>this
>an argument
Pathetic.

This game just keeps giving

>fucking around in the void as Nero
>trting out sine weird jump cancelling stuff
>trying to see the difference between the mechanical grab and devil arm grab
>hit an attack and immediately hit R2
>nero's devil arm punches the enemy
>wait, what?
>do it again
>it keeps punching the enemy if you hit R2 soon as the attack hits
>look up Nero's move list
>this is a new game plus devil buster mechanic
>useful for manipulating enemy positions during sword attacks
>whole new level of depth to Nero, that's locked behind beating the game

Why is this game so good!?

Attached: 1529354818414.gif (728x466, 637K)

>18 years old
>cunny

Attached: captain jack.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Please explain. I want to know your logic.

Attached: 1552204461496.png (620x981, 951K)

Considering Vergilfags and Vfags were just bickering at each this entire week on these threads, I say this is an improvement.

>this and Vergil getting the final hit on Dante
I love it.

So, how exactly V's body was made? Why he doesn't look like Vergil?

>waifufags forever seething that DMC is a fujo game through and through always has been always will be

Where's your Dante/Lady finisher? Where's your Trish/Dante finisher? Nero's mom is literally an offscreened literal who while Vergil is taking V's cane when he's not fighting with his brother in Hell.

Attached: 1551654321285.png (1200x907, 643K)

so he looks way cooler with his actual haircut matched with a tanktop like the outfit from 3. If they just made this an alt costume it would be way fucking cooler. im going to try to get a better screnshot of it

also because ACTUAL vergils hair is completely different in 5

Better story, art style, music, gameplay loops, unlockables, and they're harder. 5 bears the sin of ruining some of my favorite video game characters.

/fit/bros, how do I get a butt like Vergil's?

Attached: 1550726668482.png (720x924, 808K)

As a Vergilfag, I'm disgusted by this gay shit. 100% SCUM.

>Implying QTEs are good
>Implying collectables are good
You nigger.

He would definitely top right?

Squatting.

I took it more generalized. V acts like a typical gay goth. And V is what Vergil "should" be before he was manipulated into a power obsessed autist. It just means Vergil is a bit of a fruit cake and the fake that he fucked and dumped some random bimbo just to, what, make himself feel superior? He didn't even care it produced a child until he found a use for it.
It's supposed to be symbolic. But you're have to be blind if you don't see it's mildly homoerotic. And I'm mostly talking about the audio.

Because he's what Vergil wants to get plowed by, not what he wants to look like.

Attached: D1ZiDdzWwAUIG44.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Dante dragged his feet and now Lady is gonna get the V.

>Resurrected for less than a month, already hitting on chicks

Attached: 1552207856327.png (721x408, 375K)

DMC4 looks like shit and has a boring story.

Pfft no

DMC6, Matt in charge, we'll get /ourending/, don't you worry.

Attached: 4598675860_9468968.jpg (600x582, 100K)

Special Mundus training courses

It's his inner emo, we all have it right?

Attached: 3secondsinphotoshop.jpg (499x238, 35K)

Have we got the playable crew cut mod set up yet?

Attached: 1528697427464.jpg (720x629, 33K)

I'm going to say the J word

Attached: 1552227773606.png (900x900, 569K)

>Dante unlocks all his swords plus sin devil trigger
>Nero unlocks his fucking classic buster ability
>V unlocks jack shit
It's not fair.

I didn't imply that at all.

Attached: 1534953309283.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Vergil is the only one getting the V, user.

He knew her as a child and she's barely legal. Dante will never tap that.

>Why he doesn't look like Vergil?
No Sparda blood, no Sparda traits.

5 is objectively better but 3 will always be the classic

What you can't beat, you can cuck.

Attached: 15521541344220.png (1969x1969, 2.59M)

>ask for opinion
>screeches
DMC4 looks fantastic and the story is somehow better than 5's which is laughable but true.

I'll give you 1, because it's a classic. 4 is good and has fun gameplay, but the story is bad and there's pacing issues. It has too many sections that are incredibly boring to play. On top of that, it's not finished. It's not bad, but 5 is better.

Itsuno really put a lot of neat details in this game.

@454310213
>V acts like a typical gay goth
literally stopped reading there

>story
Not in DMC1. DMC4 is highly debatable.
>music
Subjective
>gameplay loops
Strongly disagree here. DMC4 and especially DMC1 have "ah, that thing" moments within their gameplay loop. DMC5 goes the distance to avoid that.
>unlockables
Reasonable but minor.
>harder
Understandable. That being said, The times I died in DMC5 I died to the challenge. In DMC1 past first ~30% of the games I only died to the camera and/or controls.
>ruining
Who exactly did it ruin?

At one point I thought it was so that his reputation as the Son of Sparda doesn't put his family into danger like his traumatic childhood

Attached: Dante gets a snack.jpg (457x396, 17K)

>cute twink topping a buff Chad

PATRICIAN

BASED ITSUNO

This case is kinda hilarious because of it.

>11 years between sequels
>"All your expectations will be exceeded"
>they actually were
I can't believe it

Attached: 1548738187628.png (743x757, 554K)

>I took it more generalized. V acts like a typical gay goth. And V is what Vergil "should" be before he was manipulated into a power obsessed autist. It just means Vergil is a bit of a fruit cake and the fake that he fucked and dumped some random bimbo just to, what, make himself feel superior?
Man, you guys reach so hard. You can enjoy the finisher without trying to justify it.

Post THAT song, Yea Forums. You know the one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo

Attached: 085.png (500x375, 248K)

saved. this has been the thread all week.

I like 3 better, but I'll be damned if it's not damn near close.

DMC4 looks like total ass. There's so much goddamn bloom and the colors are way too bright. 3 and 5 both look better.

Attached: Ruined_Church_DMC4.png (800x450, 606K)

refer to

strawpoll.me/17599581
strawpoll.me/17599581
strawpoll.me/17599581

>I thought it was so that his reputation as the Son of Sparda doesn't put his family into danger like his traumatic childhood
Because it is. Dante's got Jon Snow-type sex allergy.

Attached: jahnsnuh.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>trying hard
It's a symbolic merger with his true self.
There you go. That's what it is.

>Itsuno "no way fagged Lady/Dante"
>literally no one cares about Trash
>Itsuno liking gay fanart on twitter
>adds a canon gay finisher
>STOP BEING SO GAY GUISE POST MORE LADYBUTT

LMAO

Dante, so help me I will seal myself away in hell again.

Attached: 1552362025537.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo

Attached: 1537415100482.jpg (636x612, 117K)

>Vergil comes out from hell a day before Dante because he's an older brother and shit
>manages to impregnate both Lady and Trish
>fucks off
>Devil May Cry headquarters is now a garden of power and Dante is forced to babysit his brother's kids
Just as keikaku.

Attached: 1552326756574.png (597x894, 860K)

4 is still better than 5 in story and pacing departments. I can atleast replay DMC4 without wanting to kill myself when V appears. Story wise it's a coherent story that focuses on developing characters in a way that matters. 5 is a total clusterfuck of dumb ideas.

How wasn't DMC4 finished?

I'm sorry but I don't want to reply to your points like this, probably won't go anywhere anyway.

why even complain about that, ot lets casual s win, but doesn't let them master the game.

>no "it was literally gay V/Vergil is canon" option

lame

KYRIE GET BACK INSIDE NOW

Urizen must have took vergils ass if V doesn't have that big booty. At least V has those plump lips we saw on vergil before.

>no option to say it was gay
come on, user

DEMOTIVATION

>it keeps punching the enemy if you hit R2 soon as the attack hits
Do you mean the single punch, or are you saying I can just spam punches by mashing the button? This is really fucking important I need to know if I can ORA ORA ORA.

youtube.com/watch?v=Afdf6jIhAbI The brief Suffer mix, Nightmare remix and Cavaliere theme also do it for me. I like the KC theme too, parts of it sound start up like something out of Gen 5 Legendary Pokemon battle music.

>implying he doesn't
You're kidding right?

Some parts look bad in all three games. DMC4 looks good most of the time.

I thought twincest was more Itsuno's speed. Judging by fujo Vergil art he tended to rike.

>GUYS IT WASNT GAY TRUST ME IT WAS JUST "MERGING" WITH HIMSELF
>IN THE GAYEST WAY POSSIBLE
>WITH THE GAYEST AUDIO POSSIBLE

COPE

The fact that you go back through the exact same levels with new, irritating, mechanics and fight the exact same bosses.

>killing yourself when v appears
I wish you literally would you overdramatic baby.
>how is dmc4 unfinished
They cut the dev time and funding in half and had to copy paste the last half of the game. Of course it's half done, the only way you could think otherwise is if your dumb ass wilfully ignored all the canned bosses, locations, plot, and weapons.

Fuck off already, your forced meme isn't even fun.

It's not gay if it's masturbation, idort.

tumblr was a mistake

Attached: 1528862234478.png (376x438, 265K)

Attached: download (9).jpg (1440x900, 265K)

Was anyone able to recreate that V vs goliath fight from the trailer where it had V use nightmare for a cinemactic attack?

He liked some V/Nero fanart.

At the end of the day, V/Vergil is what he put in the game.

>all this gayfag talk instead of talking about the game itself
You people disgust me

Attached: Verg.png (682x515, 630K)

Blame tumblr.

Indeed it was. Fucking hell.

Attached: 4283Q51.png (358x505, 438K)

It's mastrubation! MASTRUBATION! Nothing gay about it at all.

V's final boss is a boss rush

Where is your Lady finisher? That's what I thought.

Can you change arms mid combat with nero?

What was planned that had to be cut?

V really fucking sucks.

>Gonna quote some user on this, dmc3 comes from times when devs expected something from players, but dmc5 comes from times when devs expect nothing from players.
Normal mode in DMC3 was Japanese hard mode by mistake. Special Edition fixed the difficulties to how they were intended and added a couple more. There is no difference in expectations.

Any data mining leaks yet?

You can do it in the boss rush thing

Anyone has a screenshot of when Nico say "it doesn't make you a crybaby. It does make you a little bitch though"

wakarimasen lol

Attached: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

>+ gameplay as a whole
>+ flawless transition between cutscenes and action
>+ memes and kino moments
>+ tons of fanservice
>+ bosses
>- plot
>- locations
fixed

Outside of the finisher, did V act in any way that wasn't mildly homoerotic? He's a walking fag bait character. He was fan service all the way. That's why he was expendable.

youtube.com/watch?v=5at7yKhJcnc Such a nasty fucking song. Makes me wish Vergil had more aggressive Helm Breaker spam like in 3, but he's only using Yamato so it makes sense in my head.
>tfw no delayed doppelganger Helm Breaker spam to compensate

I don't think Nero actually grows at all in 4. He just wants the power to protect his loved ones, and over time he slowly gets it. In 5 he at least contemplates the meaning of family and confronts his father, causing both of them to shape up for the better.

And I don't know how you don't think Nero isn't completely lackluster in 4, and Dante jank as fuck. 5 takes all the gameplay mechanics from the last game and significantly improves upon them, and then adds new stuff on top of that. Then the gameplay loop itself for 4 is interrupted by really poor puzzles, level pacing (lets bounce around beyblades), and more than a few agonizing enemies.

Attached: 1403263376302.png (320x240, 87K)

Attached: 1552377697569.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Stop responding to fujoshitters and they'll get bored of it.

Attached: 1552413514350.png (499x534, 592K)

Is it just a cane finisher like with cavalier? When I used the cane V just used his normal stab like with mobs

having V and Vergil's dicks touching each other isn't gay though

Yeah see? DMC4 looks great. The environment textures are unironically higher resolution and better looking than DMC5's. Some of 5's textures are the ugliest I've ever seen in a game, look at this shit.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 16-32-04-11.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

DMC4 is the only one that's visually dynamic

Shitpost is still fresh. Give it a day or two until it dies out.

Attached: 1552444726346.jpg (1600x800, 187K)

It's a single punch per sword slice.

You can do two punches with DT active.

You could maybe do some rapid fire punches if you timed it right with some of the sword combos, but it would be hard I bet

>he can't handle the bants

>DMC is all about crazy
>load up DMC1
>not crazy
>scary as shit atmosphere

Attached: dmc1.jpg (265x377, 20K)

>that pic
Damn.

WILL YOU FUCKING SHILLS STOP MAKING 15 DMCV SHILL THREADS AT THE SAME TIME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK OFF AND TAKE A DIVE INTO THE WOODCHIPPER ALREADY YOU FUCKS

>this pic
Feels weirder than expected.

Based mods.

Where are the doujins?

>Stop responding

Attached: 1499481941471.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

>cherrypicking
Yeah, no, you're retarded. DMC5 is one of, if not the best looking game yet released if you aren't counting simulators where the entire point is to look as realistic as possible.

Attached: 601150_20190309020112_1.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Nero's going to be fucking scary when he inevitably loses Kyrie.

Attached: The Exile.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

You need to rescue Nightmare

Is this a mods? why the FUCK couldn't we get a Vergil with Cowie's face?

Attached: 417856-original.jpg (661x950, 92K)

Funny how they both look better with each other's hair.

What's the best

>Starring

You've seen, Yea Forums?

I'm so glad Vergil finally admitted he was gay and "embraced" his humanity.

>FOOLISHNESS UNCLE FOOLISHNESS
>WITHOUT POWER YOU CAN'T PROTECT ANYTHING
Can't wait.

Attached: 1552149610307.jpg (300x340, 20K)

I started with nightmare against golaith first. My DT bar was probably empty I guess.

Adam would look pretty cute as vergil

DMC1 was originally meant to be Resident Evil 4, after all.
It wouldn't find the craziness inside until DMC3

Bloody Palace might be co-op, Vergil has player character code, that's about it from datamining.

You probably didn't have Nightmare.

Both are mods.

Dante hair swap:
>nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/16
Vergil hair swap:
>nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/12

I miss the spooky direction 1 had & the castle itself despite all the fixed camera angles

Attached: 20190305050416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

>can change dante's battle theme to vergil 2
>no option to change his fight with vergil to vergil 3
WHY?!

Attached: 1530562562614.png (500x376, 295K)

"Ladies night" DLC

3 is better, 5 easily has the potential to beat it if it gets enough post release support however and it's certainly much better than 4 was. I'm really waiting to see how bloody palace feels because so far the actual story levels feel more like a tutorial than anything else

Anyone got a good suggestion for the order to put dantes weapons in?

>SHIPPERFAGS BTFO
>INCESTFAGS BTFO
>HETEROFAGS BTFO
>WAIFUFAGS BTFO
>SELFCEST FUJOS WIN

Itsuno really wasn't kidding when he said it would exceed expectations.

Thank all gods fujos don't discuss Urizen's mating tubes.

Attached: 1552403214652.jpg (891x768, 221K)

>exceeded
More like fucking Max-Acted.

Attached: 1549952092000.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

selfcest is a subset of incest and you know it

I think one of modders (can't remember which), said they'll try to replace Vergil's model with Adam instead. So, lurk around Nexus.

Guy already has anger problems. When that girl dies he's going to be a living cataclysm.

Attached: grahf.jpg (1000x1070, 1.01M)

Some of the building pieces in the Qliphoth Tree levels (like brick walls) are really low res too, on XboneX anyway

>In 5 he at least contemplates the meaning of family and confronts his father
He talks to disembodied Kyrie for like 30 seconds, asking her a random contextless question, then runs up to fight the brothers after gaining the ultimate Gary Stu powers that somehow makes him stronger than both Dante and Vergil. Then he tells his dad to fuck off, calls him a fucking asshole, beats him, then calls both of them idiots as they go to save the planet. Are you high? Where are you getting this bullshit from? The rest of the game Nero is just acting like a zoomer retard, is there some spurt of growth that I missed?

And in 4 he doesn't grow because the game's story is like a couple of hours long. It's literally just a story of "what happened today". You still get to learn what his character is all about and a lot of other characters get characterized as well.

Dante is worse in 5 than he is in 4 for sure, and puzzles are fine and add to the game. They're much better than gimmick characters like V. What enemies were agonizing?

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 17-37-44-38.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

dmc3 has no objectively bad bosses because they all have a variety of ways you can tackle them which gives them and the games loadout system as a whole a lot of depth you don't really find in the other games

it just suffers from having poor showings on earlier difficulties

Waifucucks will never get fanservice like this. NEVER EVER

I wonder how V's finisher with Urizen will turn out

>actually calling them fujos when they're unironic mentally ill trannies

>incest
Did you forget the dantexvergil ending?

So, anyone who masturbates commits incest?

Okay fine incestfags, you can come along too.

>dmc3 has no objectively bad bosses
Gonna stop you right there, lad

Attached: Gigapede.gif (600x494, 76K)

>Kyrie I need some serious advice
>I know you'll find the answer Nero :)
It's funny how they don't every try to hide how nothing that girl is

Hey Nero, I'm gonna say it
D

Attached: 1552366398469.png (720x1280, 530K)

So I know the Legacy Collection is fucked on PS3/4, how does it go on xbox? I just saw it on the store and haven't played 1/2, and haven't played 3 in years either.

You can tackle an empty space in a variety of ways but it won't make an empty space a good boss.
Leviathan Heart is an objectively bad boss. Gigapede is pretty mediocre.

>Kyrie tells Nero to just b urself
>he ends up unlocking Devil Trigger
See? It works, Yea Forums. Now whats your excuse?

Vante looks awesome.
Vergil with hair down on another hand looks like younger Dante.

I like it.

>Demon side is power hungry and wants to procreate by fucking women mercilessly
>Human side wants to be goth twink that writes poetry

I wonder which side will win, or maybe he will be a less autistic merger of both. Yeah right

PC maxed out has ugly textures everywhere. There's a reason it runs the way it does, there is no MT Framework magic here just ugly assets.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 03-29-47-03.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

my sides

Attached: train-hit-3.jpg (700x664, 97K)

>Don't kill your father!

Do you think V pins Vergil to the wall haha? What if someone draw fanart of that

>>HETEROFAGS BTFO
But Nero is happily married

Devil May Cry 5 wins because it's just so ridiculously more ambitious.

Yes, DMC3 is more focused with better pacing and a better story, but fucking of course it is when it has one main character you follow and DMC5 has three. DMC5 could easily have been a total mess that collapsed under its own weight like Resident Evil 6, the fact that DMC5 is only like 5% mess is a major accomplishment. DMC5 is juggling like 10 different balls all at once and only drops like 1 of them. Remember that japanese developers make the gameplay before they write the story and Capcom somehow had to make Dante, Nero and V all fit in one campaign in a way that made sense.

Also, DMC5's story being bad is greatly overblown, the twist on Vergil's character was probably the smartest way they could have given him a redemption arc.

Attached: 1489342918763.png (387x345, 37K)

Fuck off old man

Attached: 20393254.png (1081x625, 1.08M)

Don't you all realize this is a result of Dante calling his brother a fag for so many years?

5 and 3's stories are pretty much of equal quality desu.
Don't let nostalgia blind you.

DAB ON YOU

>getting advice from a woman

kek

Where are those "ugly textures" you're talking about?

DEAD WEIGHT

Attached: 6w56RW4.png (1040x975, 1.27M)

>V reciting William Blake quotes in Vergil's ear as he pins him with his cane

hahah that would be so weird haha right hahah

Anyone with a 1050TI
r5 2600
16GB RAM
That has the game bought with the Denuvo version? How is the performance?

Attached: 124124321.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Both 3 and 5 came out during entirely different eras of gaming. For its era 3 was king, however there was solid competition during 3's time as the culture of gaming was much more demanding. 5 came out during a time where everything is watered down and streamlined to be as accessible as possible. The fact that 5 is as good as it is impresses me quite a bit. Also, there is absolutely zero competition, 5 is hands down the best game of its genre.

So all in all I'd say 3 is better but more because 3 was a better age of gaming as a whole. 5 is still fantastic but has made concessions due to the era it came out.

DMC4 looks so good because there's barely any physics and pre-baked lighting everywhere.

The Vergil we have now unironically looks more like DMC3 Vergil than Cowie. Fuck off.

there are tons of different ways to deflect his orbs or hit multiple segments of his body at once to rack up DPS, if you're on a fresh game it really challenges your movement to avoid all the shit he throws on harder difficulties, he has the elemental and head weaknesses but doing that generally leaves you more open, ect ect

this is all stuff that make boss fights interesting, if you just stand there and take pot shots at him for 10 minutes thats really on you. would you call cerberus a bad boss?

>You can tackle an empty space in a variety of ways but it won't make an empty space a good boss.
this doesn't even make sense. F-, rewrite and try again

Same thing with being able to use all of dante's weapons at once after beating SoS

>then calls both of them idiots as they go to save the planet.
I was a little disappointed when that scene didn't shift into a downward falling battle like when Dante dives off the tower in DMC3.

Your post didn't even say anything tangible and 5's story is a fucking mess. Vergil didn't need a redemption arc.

>That ridiculous bloom
DMC4 is eye-searing. Some of DMC5's textures look bad (although, so do some of 4's) but at least it's never garish.

Attached: download (10).jpg (800x450, 88K)

>Urizen puts Trish inside a male-looking vessel, just not to see her tits
Admit it, both halfs of Vergil are gay

>Dante
>SoS
>Mission 10
>Can't get S rank every fight because I keep getting hit once or twice by off screen Judecca, random Hell or some shit
>Can't get S rank on the Fury 1v1 which also fucks up my grade

I know I need to just get good, but god damn this one seems to be my weakness. I got S rank on mission 11 but 10 is kicking me in the dick.

Attached: vrgl.png (1152x628, 72K)

I want to see a nigger's cock penetrate Nero's ass.

Vergil's gonna get BRED

>5 and 3's stories are pretty much of equal quality desu.
You're mentally handicapped.

Looking at them like this, I'm convinced now more than ever that Vergil didn't age. Hence why they hired different and younger model for him.

>He'll be back.
He's just Vergil without the childhood trauma driving him to get stronger. Vergil himself pondered what his life would have been like if his mother had saved him instead of Dante, and V was a taste of that alternate life. The glossary says that Vergil was a quiet bookworm as a kid, V's book belonged to Vergil and was a favorite of his. V doesn't need to come back, Vergil will mellow out and act similarly to him as he gets used to hanging around his brother and Nero.

I don't know, user.
I use Denuvo version.
It's good.
I have 1080ti and 2700X because I'm not a poorfag like you. Should've asked your mom for a better PC.

They might've been thinking Vergil wouldn't be as well received if he acted more like V/repentant instead of the usual POWER lust he had going on in 3.

>old man
vergil's the older brother, AND your old man.

DMC3 had to be the following act to DMC2, it's absolutely more ambitious of a game, especially since it had to invent way more new moves and ideas compared to 5 which draws heavily from DMC4 in terms of moves and even animations

Just got up to mission 9 on a single sitting. Nero is great but I can't get into V's playstyle.
It feels so button mashy. Also I can't wait to play as Dante already

Not that user but the entire game has Nero fuming from being called deadweight because it reminds him of his failures. He didn't have the power to save Credo. Kyrie gets a few mentions, and we already know the lengths he'd go to protect her. He tries and tries again despite the odds to fight against Urizen. He sees Dante be defeated by Urizen and knows he doesn't stand a chance but goes at it anyway. Nero is playing catch-up figuratively and sometimes literally in the entire game. It comes to a head when he's told that he actually has a family. It's something he's wanted for so long, and it's twisted but it's his. The call he makes to Kyrie is important. Sure, she doesn't say too much, she just reaffirms what he already knows deep down. But it showed that he wasn't going to get any stronger just running on fumes, being pissed off and trying to make up for past mistakes. He can only move forward by looking at what's in front of him. That being family, and saving the world so that he can go back to Kyrie and those kids she takes care of. That's where his power comes from, similarly to 4. The need to protect something precious to him. It makes sense. As for him being stronger that the Sparda twins, I doubt it. He got the up on them because they'd been fighting to the death for over 20 minutes. The revelation that he has a son disarms Vergil a bit, and he just sounds remorseful the entire battle. If either Dante or Vergil were fully rested and intent on killing Nero, they no-doubt would be able to.

DMC3's is more simple and self contained but that doesn't make the writing within it any better than 5's.
Once again, don't let the nostalgia blind you.

Why did you get so triggered user?

>this doesn't even make sense. F-, rewrite and try again
You make no sense. Think before writing stupid statements.

You serious?

DMC5 also has pre-baked lighting, it looks good because they did a great job with the art style and lighting.

Maybe don't play it on your PSP then mate. It looks great, DMC5 looks cool too but the art style is generally bland and boring if not outright ugly. Character design and flashiness is lower than DMC4 for sure

Urizen is pure and only picks ladies with his tentacles.
Don't mix Urizen into this gay shit.
V is Vergil's inner homosexuality here.

>No Sparda blood, no Sparda traits.
He has some demonic power. Was Eva a witch?

Because I want to play DMC5 right now, but I'm working instead.

>procreate by fucking women mercilessly
He just fucked once and probably by accident like oops i accidentally slipped my dick in there.

believe so yeah

LUCĂŤA

Vergil will mellow out after V dicks him down a few times, don't worry user.

It's just a classic. It defined the genre, more or less, and is so unlike anything that came after it. I'm very indecisive when it comes to my favorite DMC. For the longest time, I couldn't choose between 1 and 3, because they were both very different games that each had something I liked more than the other. 5 only makes it more complex, because it's gameplay is basically an upgraded 3 and I think it's the most fun DMC to play, but there's some things holding it back from being better than 3 in my mind. If it has proper campaign DLC sometime down the line(particularly a Dante and Vergil coop romp through hell campaign), my tune might change.
I think 5 has my favorite roster of bosses in the series, though. The worst bosses in 5 are what I'd consider meh/mediocre(Gilgamesh and Nidhogg - from the trailers I knew Gilgamesh would be lame, but I expected much worse) while the rest are really good in general(though I don't think any have usurped Credo from 4, personally). The worst bosses in the other series can get really bad(Gigapede, Arkham, and the Savior are the standouts in my mind, and I never liked the Mundus fights either) with only a handful of standouts.

He's not wrong desu. Given more time, people will be saying 5's story is on par if not better. Hell, it's already being said. DMC3 came out 14 years ago so of course it's easier to understand the scope of it. There's been a ton of time to dissect it.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH NERO'S GHOST ARM

THE TIMING IS INCONSISTENT AS FUCK AND SOMETIMES YOU HAVE LIKE 2 FRAMES TO ACCOMPLISH IT OR HE'LL JUST BRINGER GRAB AND FUCK YOUR STYLISH COMBO UP

FORGET ABOUT USING THIS SHIT AND EXCEED AT THE SAME TIME, WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO USE IT? IS IT JUST AN ALTERNATE EXCEED? AM I SUPPOSED TO USE EXCEED NORMALLY AND THE PUNCH ON MOVES WITH KNOCKBACK? DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT?

Attached: 1516226187179.jpg (750x1069, 55K)

>Dante won't get his dick wet, can't pay his bills and eats pizza all day
>Vergil is in a constant battle with his gay thoughts
>Nero is the only one settling down to a normal life

kek

I felt like that literally every time the camera zoomed in on a face. Where the fuck were the cool action sequences? Most of the cutscenes looked like this. When the scissors babe appeared I was expecting a fight scene and we got nothing at all. When V appears during the robot fight I thought they were going to team up to finish it and.. nothing...

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-08 21-39-11.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>You serious?
Absolutely. All the textures in the picture are high-quality and high-resolution.
They don't look ugly unless you mean "demonic stuff is ugly" when it's intended to look like that.

Git gud

youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM
>mfw the drums come in

Attached: violenceE.png (328x396, 143K)

Don't try to do it with every single attack or you're going to quickly go insane.
Use it for the longer attack animations like Streak, Calibur, EX High Roller etc.

post your webms hotshot

>Vergil didn't need a redemption arc.
Why

Mentally handicapped.

Attached: 1552347119607.jpg (1318x976, 514K)

They should change Bloody Palace so that it's a string of randomized rooms instead of just the platform. 5 has a ton of geometry variety that plays into the combat, like the propane tanks and bouncing foes off walls, so it would be GARBAGE if they resorted to that shitty circle platform again.

Although if I'm being honest I expect them to just use the fucking void.

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Never letting the anti-fujos live it down.

>n-nooo my husbando is gaaay
Are fujos cuckqueans or something.

It was mostly a joke about the fuck tubes. But I find it funny that Vergil fucked the first women that showed interest just to chase away his gay thoughts.

Some people are saying you put it on L1 and then roll your finger across L1/L2 for every attack. Personally I'm just going to focus on getting consistent max-acts first and add in the DB later.

Vergil looks younger than even Nero himself there. It's kinda creepy.

Attached: 1528918278859.png (853x461, 412K)

What? No, no at all.

Attached: vergil_x_f_reader___devil_may_cry__preview__by_xenarhapsodos-da9hs4h.png (280x404, 200K)

DMC5 had pretty neat bosses. And waves of enemies is a plus for DMC3.
Other than that I do agree.

Nostalgia has rotted your brain and eroded your braincells.
Go pass your 4th grade literature class before getting back to me, bozo

I like how 5 didn't bother with puzzles and shit platforming.

Attached: 1552207151789.jpg (1075x597, 61K)

youtu.be/ulv37f9qIV8

Fuck it, I'm gonna boot up DMC4 and take a pic of the JPG forest.

>Vergil is in a constant battle with his gay thoughts

He has embraced them now user. He is at peace. Itsuno gave his favorites (V and Vergil) their happy ending.

>lazers
>poison
>beyblades
>dice
>excessive platforming during the final boss and leading up to him
I don't miss any of this shit in the slightest, and it all actively keeps me from coming back to 4.

>Blitz
>Chimera
>Faust
It's not even that these guys are hard, they're just not very fun to play against at all.

And I mean that both Nero and Dante are way better to play in 5. Gilgamesh, Pandora, and Lucifer all flow terribly in my opinion, and Nero's painfully basic. That said, I actually find V a LOT of fun to play even if he needs some more moves to his kit. He doesn't feel anymore gimmicky to me that Zato-1 or Carl Clover.

I never meant that 4's story was terrible either. Just that it's not some amazing piece on character development, and if anything, Dante feels way out of whack with his general apathy. I think 5 does a better job of nailing old character traits, and while Nero's growth does hinge on a few conversations between Dante, V, and his wife, I do still think it's -something- that leads to a conclusion as satisfying as 4's, with a better fight to top things off. Not sure what's -zoomer- about Nero in 5 when he's just a snarky as he was in 4 while he goes around punching demons.

Attached: white and silver.png (924x605, 509K)

Fucking this. I still have ptsd from cubes.

Attached: 1533753444741.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

dmc3 is focused very tightly on 4.5 characters and everything about the characters actions, their designs, even their physical location in the games tower setting at any given point reflect their changing nature as characters and position in the story in a meta sense. additionally it has a lot of really novel thematic bullshit under the hood like the seven sins/dantes inferno theme being reflected by the bosses dante overcomes or how dante never actually ends a cutscene without some sort of joke being played at his expense until he starts acting like mature DMC1 dante near the end.

and on top of all this it never forgets that its the story to a cool action game about stabbing monsters and is constantly focused on setting up the next big setpiece or boss fight. it's fucking brilliant

meanwhile DMC5 is just writing backwards from "how do we bring vergil back" mixed with attempts to un-fuck the mess that was DMC4's plot being half finished and a whole bunch of star wars sequels tier MEMBER THIS? fanservice. the only interesting thing in terms fo actual story content is V's familiars of all things and they get killed off so that nero can get a flowing hair anime powerup in 5 seconds. it's enjoyable but it doesn't SAY anything and yet it eats up more time than DMC3's story does because its constantly shifting back and forth between different time frames to try and make it look more complicated than it actually is

this is more of a technical point, but DMC5's story is also worse than 3 simply because it takes more loading screens to skip through it on a second playthrough.

I really want to see vergil being a huge nerd now, he'll probably start carrying that poetry book around, reading out blake poems to his enemies.

I don't understand what you're trying to say

Nope. David Bowie is DMC3 Vergil.
Vergil we got now looks like young Billy Idol and/or young Dante. Just look at him . Literally DMC4 Dante without beard mod.

Oh good. I almost got my hopes up for something with actual effort. That was close.

PREPARE...

>6:00 onward
>Music goes from DMC to MMX to Pokemon
>TAKE COVER TAKE COVER TAKE COVER TAKE COVER

Attached: Judgement Nut Level 5.jpg (540x620, 26K)

>int 1

>Blitz
An incredible enemy. An improved Shadow essentially.
>Chimera
Challenging and punishing, but the game gives you the tools to fight them
>Faust
A great enemy.

I want to see him carrying V's baby.

how do you grab Sin Devil Trigger Vergil out of the air and slam him as Nero?

1050Ti scrub here, similar set-up.
The game was a fucking nightmare to get it to work on my machine and I'm not sure if it's completely fixed or which of the many things I did fixed it, but it performs very well if you don't mind lowering the settings to medium.

I'm using a Denuvo-free exe, if you dig around you can find it, if not I can share it with you.

You still need to do platforming to open all secret missions

I have a gtx 970, i7 6700k 4ghz, and 16gb ram
game runs really well. it's not perfect, but I also have a lot of shit running in the background. I'm running the game with settings on mostly high to max, some med, and several particle effects that I dislike disabled.

>has autistic fit over "gays" and "cucks"
>expects me to comprehend it

You grab him out of the air and slam him.
It's the only Buster parry in the game as far as I'm aware.

>mfw I'm on SoS mission 10 and haven't done any secret missions yet

Attached: NOW.png (324x380, 207K)

>i'm just gonna ignore all of DMC5's themes and intrinsic ties to William Blake's works because I want to prop up DMC3 lol
Come on now user. At least be genuine in your arguments

>tfw you realize V is gone for good
Feels good man, fujos absolutely btfo.

>b-but muh webm---
Not canon.

im not hearing the mega-man x in it
seems more like dmc x madness combat x pokemon

you again?

to be fair to DMC5 I forgot to mention it does have some hamfisted references to william blake, but it also completely forgets to actually have cool action cutscenes instead of something out of super sentai outside of the first few with nero in the opening cutscene

I have the opinion that the Credo thing was contrived because he didn't seem to care much about the incident when it happened in 4, and the muh family theme the game had was not well expressed. Not even for a second does the game try to explain why these bad ass demon dudes would want to play family. Yet now Vergil is supposedly always thinking about his mommy and Nero is a lonely manchild. Come on.

I understand the story but it wasn't good. What you just wrote is longer than the dialogue in the game too. Feels like one of those situations where fans appreciate something that isn't even there. It was so rushed. And the rest of the game was just dumb.

>As for him being stronger that the Sparda twins, I doubt it.
Dante's quip about almost dying was just dumb is what I'm getting at. They tried to express that Nero is some super powerful guy all of a sudden, it was really forced.

>the campy dialogue that appeals to my generation is better than the campy dialogue that appeals to their generation!

There is way more chemistry and great banter between Nero and Nico than Dante and Lady had in 3, and if you think that FEEL FREE TO DIE WHEN YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH is more artistic and soulful than any track in 5 you're fucking crazy. 5 has Wagner and Paganini as part of the soundtrack.

That's pretty fair.

>the selfcest fujos won in the end

fucking kek

>Blitz
There's nothing satisfying about taking out a blitz because of how passive you have to be. There's barely anything you can do to speed up encounters.
>Faust
Charge shot and they're as good as dead. They're incredibly basic, but still take more time to kill than they need to for an enemy so painfully simple.
>Chimera
There's nothing punishing about breaking a combo you already earned. It's bad design.

Attached: 1552337330644.png (190x360, 96K)

user he doesn't need any more kids so he can abandon them again.

Why would he? How is this even a redemption arc when it makes little sense? V is nothing like Vergil, they just wanted an excuse to make a goth character.

ha

The lack of levels for each character is super annoying. They should've had at least 8 non-boss levels for each character, and the ability to use anyone on any level in replays

Attached: Fuck_you.jpg (776x573, 88K)

V didn't even fucking die, he just went away. Same with Urizen.

His pets died though.

So did you purposefully ignore the one they show you in mission 2?

>I'm going to cherry pick
Why though?

Based Hank's ass.

I miss him bros

Attached: 10933_DmC5_V_d06dce38187ff661bed68ce30126ee5e.jpg (950x633, 54K)

Demon breeder indeed

Nice denial.

>a random contextless question
Are you retarded?
Are you?
You are, aren't you?

>Dante's quip about almost dying was just dumb is what I'm getting at.
At that point, Dante was just really tired and giddy. I didn't particularly care for his characterization too much but it was a huge step up from 4. I wish they'd borrowed more from his character in 1.

>There is way more chemistry and great banter between Nero and Nico than Dante and Lady had in 3

that's because nico is a cartoon character who drives a physics defying van around and makes quips, while lady is an actual character with actual motivations so she treats the autistic white haired dork running around with his coat not buttoned up with natural levels of disdain

I mean in video game terms "was an alter ego" is infinitely worse then death. Death can be reversed but once a character is revealed to be a glorified costume then they essentially don't exist anymore.

IS THERE A WAY TO CANCEL CHARGED DEVIL BREAKERS

I love Nero, he's my favorite character, but I would remove that fucking phone scene from existence if I could. Holy fuck.
>Finds a beaten-up piece of junk payphone in the middle of nowhere
>Expected to believe it works in a serious scene and not one of the comedic van scenes
>Nero just starts spewing shit about his family conflict like Kyrie's been around this whole time
>"Uh okay Nero I know you'll do the right thing :)"
>"Thanks Kyrie now I'm motivated"
The worst part of Nero's character is that he's tethered to a fucking mistake, a character so boring and irrelevant she manages to be worse than Trish

Too bad, V's making siblings for Nero as we speak.

>hamfisted references to william blake
Good job showing that you don't actually know or understand anything about Blake's works and how every aspect of DMC5's story is tied into it.
By that logic, all the "novel" thematic stuff in DMC3 is just as equally hamfisted.

is that the one with the rune in the doorway? I don't even know how to activate it.

yup

>thinking that a character death will stop fucking Capcom from milking the shit out of them
Remember, Vergil died in the very first game, user. I'm not a big fan of V either, but let's not kid ourselves. If he's popular enough then Capcom will do whatever it takes to make him come back.

Remember how Vergil was supposed to never come back after 3? Yeah...

Wasn't bloody palace supposed to have some kind of plot regarding 5?

Well his cane is still hanging around and Nero has the book

Shut the fuck up, DMC3's themes, especially battle themes were blatantly inspired by Pantera and Slipknot.

Vergil was built for breeding by goth twink dick.

How are you guys activating camera mode mid-fight? When I do that shit it doesn't work.

Attached: 1552269623404.jpg (970x1024, 99K)

I didn't even think DMC5 would exist. I mean it's been 10 years after DMC4, and back then Capcom was a bunch of evil jews.

>bloody palace
>plot
KEK

The quality of my computer isn't the problem. The overpowering bloom, jpeg backgrounds, and overly bright color palette are.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

explain to me how bosses like artemis and king cerberus tie into william blake the way the more important DMC3 bosses tie into dantes inferno via representing various sins dante has to overcome

just naming someone urizen isn't really enough, especially when he doesn't do anyhing besides sit in a chair and get beat up

Don't worry, he's popular so he'll come back.

>Vergil looks like he's in his 20's there
Capcom hiring different actors because Vergil didn't age is only thing I'm accepting as canon at this point. Otherwise, it's bs!

Attached: 417lyieo+rL.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Yeah but his personality is kinda gone, I liked how vulnerable he was, he was really refreshing. His battle theme is also the best

I don't remember poison but I liked those other things. Timing a dice hit after finding out the trick was kino first time through. Beyblades are fun to fight, lasers were neato. Dunno what the other 3 are.
Oh yeah 5's gameplay is better for sure, thought you meant writingwise.

4's conclusion was a lot better for me because it didn't come out of nowhere and left me feeling good. 5's epilogue was good but honestly the rest of the story, all of it, was just so fucking bad. Nero was a zoomer because all he did was waste time and cuss.

At best they'll give your another bait, fujofilth.

>Not even for a second does the game try to explain why these bad ass demon dudes would want to play family
What in the fuck are you talking about? This is a running theme throughout all the games that's already been established. Why the fuck do you think Vergil went back to his childhood home to try and divide himself as a last ditch attempt to survive?

Attached: vergil-s-amulet-vergil-38929820-500-300.gif (500x300, 444K)

DMC4 looks like fucking Oblivion

Lol still delusional fujo

That's a nice jpg

How tho

>Lady gonna have anything to do with the guy who teamed up with her dad to fuck up the world

C'mon...

>There's barely anything you can do to speed up encounters.
With Dante you have RG, Lucifer, and DT to curb-stomp Blitz without playing his "use ur guns" games.
With Nero, your options are more limited, but you still have DT explosion, charge shot, and Maximum Bet.
>There's nothing punishing about breaking a combo you already earned.
You didn't earn it then. If you want to combo a Chimera'd enemy, you must first disable Chimera - there's an audio cue for that. There's also a visual cue before the Chimera attacks.
>Faust
A single Charge shot won't take Faust down. Also, you can decloak Faust way faster with Nero even without Charge shots.

Has anyone modded the game to play as any character in any mission yet?

Probably some asspull like they did with Vergil. Capcom doesn't give a fuck.

>Why the fuck do you think Vergil went back to his childhood home to try and divide himself as a last ditch attempt to survive?
Because the devs wanted V to exist? The kids backstory was good and could have been expanded upon but not like this. Also I'm mostly talking about Nero on that one. Vergil's motivation is questionable.

>Yet now Vergil is supposedly always thinking about his mommy and Nero is a lonely manchild. Come on.
Honestly, this is the least surprising aspect of the story. The game adds additional character context for Vergil, mostly through V. It's stuff fans had speculated for years, now actualized to "end" his character arc. As for Nero, he has a pretty good life but someone can still feel like something's missing even despite that. The opportunity to have a real family knocks on his door, so he answers. It's pretty simple.
> Feels like one of those situations where fans appreciate something that isn't even there.
Maybe. But it IS there. The same could be said of DMC3. People playing it blind don't think it's some literary masterpiece, but it's certainly got more layers to it than one might think of face value. Such is also the case with 5. I'm not saying it's perfect, but many of your complaints make sense when you just think about it. Disliking the presentation is fine, but there's definitely a bit more to the story than you're giving it credit for imo.

vergil fans are mentally ill self inserters

Every boss in DMC5 portrays aspects of either Experience of Innocence, just as (almost) every boss in DMC3 portrays aspects of the Sins.
Whether you think DMC3 has a better story or not, don't try to write off 5's ties to Blake as hamfisted when it's as intrinsically woven in as DMC3's ties to the Divine Comedy.

Only Vergil and Dante have plot armor. Period.

Lady does way more physics-defying shit in 3 than Nico does in 5 though.

For all the shit he did in 3 and now in 5, They never really went in depth with Vergil's personality in previous games though.

5 was bullshit. made parts of the previous story inconsequential. sibling rivalry upped very stupidly.
a fun game tho.

3 still wins.

They will combine the cane and book and V will come back!

Reminder that Vergil is the best.

Attached: 1552244827665.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

or Innocence*

More like nobody was strong enough to kill them besides each other.

When he's taking V's dick.

zoom zoom

How about instead of V coming back, Vergil just acts more like V... that would be the solution that makes sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong and this may not be as canon in Itsuno's version but: Kamiya once said if Dante was to spend his life in DT, he would be immortal. Vergil spent his entire life as Angelo. Which might be the reason why he looks so young.

>contrarians trying to act like DMC4 is better
DMC4 has shitty enemies, which are either not fun too fight, too easy, passive as fuck even on DMD, they can be broken in so many ways it's not even funny. Swordplay doesn't feel all that satisfying, story is bland, visuals are Final fantasy tier. Campaign is a fucking slog to play through, Bloody Palace saves that game, the game's pacing is utter shit, the first ten chapters are boring as fuck.
DMC5 has the best enemies since DMC1

>waste time
>is actively trying to kill the tree with V while Dante's in a coma
>even goes up for round 2 against Urizen first
>DUDE ZOOMER
Good god please stop using these fucking buzzwords. He swore plenty in 4 too since he's the hothead of the group.

That's probably not canon since Kamiya said it

Vergil > Urizen > piss > V

I like to think that 5Vergil's face is what DMC1 age Dante would look like, as the last time we actually saw Vergil was then when he had Mundus aids

His cane is gone bro, nero just has his book.

>DMC4 has shitty enemies
DMC4 had the best enemies in the series, you memeing retard. At least before DMC5 was released.

>Vergil just acts more like V
He's already doing that in little ways.

I agree. I wouldn't worry too much. We got to enjoy him in this game so far with more stuff coming and he seems popular. I really wouldn't put it past them to asspull him back since they already did so with Vergil.

>Jailbait
She's 18.

DMC's whole plot is about that they can't kill each other even if they kill each other.

lady has poorly defined bloodline powers and more importantly her character is treated with seriousness

when lady climbs the entire tower by herself or doesn't instantly snap in half when dante grabs her at terminal velocity that's unrealistic, but it's also the game trying to sell that lady (and humans in general) are really tough

nicro driving her bus through walls like she's in a scooby doo chase sequence is just a gag, because nico is just a gag.

V THIS WAS A BAD MOVE, GET NERO OUT OF HERE AND RUN

Vergil is a villain who's motive make less and less sense as the franchise goes on, just like Liquid, he's there purely for fan service

It has a cooldown, but some longer moves like ex streak and some devil busters you can spam for extra hits. It's really fucking good

Everything you just said but also add that DMC3 has a better Bloody Palace. People clinging to DMC4 have grown attached to that shitheap due to years of having nothing better mechanically speaking. Now it's obsolete.

DMC5 story is about the same quality as DMC3, shoddy writing in spots but the ideas and themes are good.

DMC5 has Nero struggling with Dante being his father figure and wanting to prove himself, which is why he gets so offended by the dead weight comment. Vergil has to deal with the consequences of his own selfish actions and face his own inner demon quite literally.

Bingo has literally not changed one bit in terms of writing this game and DMC3, he struggles with the english language barrier, which is why it's only in recent years that people have started praising DMC3's story; since they watched some fucking video essay on Youtube about it.

Knuckle cancels knockback on attacks, does a shit ton of damage, and I think changes properties like Overture depending on the enemy's location in proximate to you.

The cane is seen during the familiar fight

Like I said, it's not that it doesn't make sense, it's just really dumb and forced. The rest of the story doesn't help at all.

They didn't have to and he was a great character.

Is he even a villain at this point

Vergil coming back doesn't make sense.

I'd rather have V as he was.

dmc dante was too young to look like that

>"AW YEAH DANTE SAID LET'S ROCK HE'S SO COOL"
>"how dare they have electronic tracks in this game fucking zoomers ruin everything"
Cope harder.

Gilgamesh is the worst boss in either game.

>chimeras
>blitz
>flying swords
>boring as fuck puppet enemies
Maybe if you're a pleb

DMC1 Dante was 28 years old. I think 5Vergil's face fits completely fine for that age

>Lady and Trish DLC campaign
>it's just them acting as bodyguards for Patty's birthday

>jap dante can actually say jackpot correctly instead of engrish jackupotto
I don't know if that's cool or disappointing

>DMC4 had the best enemies in the series
that's DMC1 you dumb weeb, which is why half the enemies in 4 are just ones from that game but made easier and given less moves

>>+ tons of fanservice
Once the honeymoon period is over I think some of you will change your mind about this. I wish 5 had a more unique identity than REMEMBER THE GOOD DMC GAMES?!

Yeah, probably, the game does put gameplay first and story tries to work around it.

>Gilgamesh
>worse than Arkham, Leviathan Heart of Gigapede.
Come on now man, opinions on which is better aside, there's no way you can possibly think this

I'm inclined to say 5 because of shit enemies like dullahan, soul eaters and bloodgoyles in 3 but 3 did the Vergil fights significantly better.
>don't get so cocky
>you trash
>you will not forget this devils power
>you are not worthy as my opponent
>YOU'RE GOING DOWN
Fucking love those lines

Maybe you're pleb who doesn't know how to fight either of them?
Even puppets in DMC4 serve their purpose after fulfilling the role of "starter enemy".

Goddamn Lady was so cute in DMC3 compared to DMC5 tranny.

I like V too though. I like all Vergils.

Attached: 1552194274217.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Do you really need Vergil doing shit like this?

Attached: 1552380648072.webm (1067x600, 2.78M)

It disappears along with them though

but i thought fanservice was too offensive now?

This desu. Several days later I feel that DMC5 is a beach episode of series.

I'm not even joking.

vergil deals with absolutely nothing. as soon as he’s complete again everything v went through meant shit. he forgot about everything.

>Cause 2 Mass genocides
>Send's creepy old man to wreck brother's office
>Rip off son's arm
>Tricks brother into letting him kill himself, revives himself and fights him instead

Attached: 1552361091534.jpg (300x621, 27K)

You're insane.

Yes

She looks like a fucking gremlin. DMC5 Lady is the best, anyone who calls her a tranny is an automatic chinlet either with anime brain rot or who thinks women don't have jawbones.

arkham is absolutely worth it for dante + vergil team up. gilgamesh feels like something from a completely different game series

And that's exactly why V is most likely coming back. They wouldn't waste a whole new gameplay style after introducing it and V is so popular already it's less work for them to bring him back than it would be to try and introduce ANOTHER character who plays the same and risk pissing off Vfans.

He didn't really have a motive. He was just out of control.

The best one

Attached: 20190312002500_1.jpg (2560x1440, 311K)

He never died so he could have come back at anytime.

5vergil looks the same age as 4dante

yes

Attached: 1552389446853.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

>Blitzes
>Cutlasses
>Chimera seeds
>Fausts
>Gladius'
>Faults
Angelos, assaults, and frosts are the only fun enemies in the game.

Except he's right.

>tfw you did it all just to gain the power to create chairs from trees

Attached: this may be fun.jpg (574x574, 53K)

She's the only decent girl in his life, and it helps she already is loaded herself.

Attached: 443.png (767x761, 183K)

No, I break all of those enemies, they're slow and passive. They're boring. So, they're bad, DMC4 feels so slow due to them not asking much from the player

nostalgia has literally rot your brain

Attached: lady.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Fuck no.

Attached: 1552208500844.png (369x373, 191K)

Too bad, you'll only ever see him do that in mods.

>And people called Vergil ugly
Apologise right now.

Attached: 1529637851435m.jpg (1024x669, 84K)

>DMC5 has Nero struggling with Dante being his father figure and wanting to prove himself, which is why he gets so offended by the dead weight comment.
That was obnoxious as fuck. It was an attempt at an endearing character trait that fell flat.

>her character is treated with seriousness
>Dante does fucking backflips and bing bang wahoo noises while she's screaming about her mother's death

Nico is goofy because DMC has always been about goofy action. I'm sorry that the developing friendship and trust between her and Nero was too subtle for you.

DELETE!

Yes but less gay

>one month passes
Come on, he was wasting time. He doesn't swear even 1/30th as much in DMC4.

based brainlet

I have a Vergil replacing V mod. I'm working on unlocking his EX taunt.

Attached: 1551743443028.png (191x258, 84K)

That's a nice skill, I give him that. How much red orbs is it going to cost me?

Patty will find the cane, journey to the hell in search of Dante while acquiring familiars on the way

Is there a worse mission than 18?

>Enemies all stretched out over huge area
>Flying enemies refuse to leave giant chasms
>Bosses all run away mid-fight and fuck up your streak
>Lose your style points because enemies spawn behind you in areas you already thought you cleared
>If you hit the boss too hard he disappears until you deal with birdbro and cat again

DMC1 had enemy concepts, you moron. Actual enemy design in DMC1 is flawed as fuck.
It degrades the great concepts like Frosts or Shadows to stupid gimmicks that make fights boring.

V can come back at anytime too because Capcom doesn't give a shit and people want V back.

>Mfw Balrog is the stylish rank announcer

Attached: 1547186411916.jpg (326x500, 18K)

WTF, I love Vergil now

Cute!

Except they aren't. You're spilling bullshit

No one gives a fuck about Patty.

>people want V back
1 fujo out of 1000 players? Kek.

What does Dante's Quadruple S skill do?

Idea wise Arkham was good since he was pretty evil and almost succeeded but execution wise his boss fight was a mess with the high-damaging tentacles, army of eels, giant hp bar & Vergil taking away your style button. On the other hand, Gilgamesh was just boring but at least tolerable

>NO YOU'RE DEAD WEIGHT
Cringe.

I apologize on Capcom's behalf for JUSTING his hair.

Yeah. But it's got psycho siren, so it has that going for it.

At least someone does.

Attached: 56643.jpg (589x69, 19K)

V can't come back because he's vergil retard. We can have a new character that plays the same but never the same character or familiars.

So is this the part where you pretend he's not popular?

They should unironically get that for DLC. I regret not buying this shit on PC now.

How about you apologise for your shit taste first?

Attached: 1551588232523.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

>he thinks there's only one of us in these threads
lmao

Attached: 1544300855487.jpg (900x900, 92K)

He really is the best

Vergil can't come back because he's dead retard. That's why he's only a flashback cameo in DMC4.

how exactly? he literally is vergil.

How the fuck do I play Nero, all of my missions with him aren't S.

>Other player gets SS in fight
>Don't give him a thumbs up

Attached: 1552367562448.png (1067x625, 770K)

90% of the players are here for Dante and you know it. Normal heterosexual men (aka DMC fanbase core) don't like to play as faggots, they'd rather play as a girl.

His hair doesn't fit his face. Fact that Dante's hairstyle, both long and short, fits his face more than his own, tells you a thing or two.
His hair would've been better if they added bang or two.

I want to know specifically what he told Arkham to do
>yeah flip his desk over man, he always sits with his feet up its so obnoxious. Make sure you vanish right after though, its totally gonna punk him out.

He remembered everything though.

Do you know the term loud minority? That's what you are.

I agree completely.

There's barely enough cutscenes to showcase that, they needed more scenes with him so we could see that he has changed.

Nah you just have shit taste, bro.

Attached: 1552128671668.png (1067x625, 793K)

Yes

dante acting like a clown always ends up biting him in the ass. lady blows off his attempt to be suave, vergil and jester shit on him all the time, all the bosses treat him like a hapless joke until the fight starts, even his big show off moment when he first gets devil triger is ended by him being randomly eaten by a space whale.

it's only when dante starting acting seriously like everyone else that he starts to win against anything besides filler bosses

meanwhile nico drives 100 stories into the ground in a van full of demons somehow because the devs wanted to give the shop an actual character attached to it instead of just a statue in this game

Go to

Capcom will asspull a way if they want. They did it with Vergil.

I like how you losers had to latch onto a weak ass argument to try and convince everyone V is never coming back.

>b-but he's Vergil!

No one cares but you, and it's clear you only pretend to care about the writing because you don't want V to come back and steal your fave's spotlight.

>best lips
>best butt
>best brother
>best boy

Attached: 1552451933155.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

I now understand why the threads are so shit.

How's it feel to be retarded?

Go into the void against Fury and learn the timings for his different attacks. Watch his hands to tell what attack he's about to do, parry the first bit or just dodge if you miss, his follow up hits are always weird. Easiest way to parry is and always will be Revolver.

>Blitzes
Massively improved Shadow
>Cutlasses
A decent awareness-intensive gun-oriented enemy.
>Chimera seeds
Challenging and punishing enemy requiring paying attention to the ques
>Fausts
The best "intangible" enemy in the series
>Gladius'
A high-priority enemy with great cues and a "critical strike"
>Faults
Envitonmental hazards that make ground combos marginally (unless you're deaf, blind, and paralyzed) less "free". They are absolutely fair and even provide you with some green orbs if you decide to deal with them.

>gene kelly inspired dances
>gay

Do you know the term delusional? Because that's what you are. And if V fans are loud, you better prepare for him coming back because Capcom listen to their fans.

I dunno, somehow, this is dmc

Exactly.

gameplay 5>3, Dante and Neros kits are the best in any character action to date
sound 5>3, Dynamic mixing puts it ahead
story 3>5, 3 is virtually untouchable in this regard, one of the best stories in vidya with perfect presentation.
aesthetic 3>5, 5's environments get too samey after awhile and the realistic visuals with muted color tones hurt more than they help

Overall 5 is the ultimate game at the end of the Hesei Era, just as Itsuno promised.

Attached: D1EJoAAU4AA-JHn.jpg (433x650, 43K)

Perhaps the ultimate game of every era until DMC6

If you ever venture outside of Yea Forums, you would see that V is actually really popular outside of this place too. The fact that's he's popular here of all places is already pretty telling.

How does that imply anything, flashback was meant to connect him to nero. Vergil is his own character, v was a part of him so they cant bring him back.

Oh, my sides are in orbit. I seriously hope you're joking, one can't be this retarded.

God, he's so handsome. No homo. Well, maybe a little bit.

>aesthetic 3>5, 5's environments get too samey after awhile
Literally the exact problem DMC3 has. They're about equal

Does it have the same timing as Exceed? God dammit, do I have to start timing both triggers for this shit? It's too much.

I endorse this opinion

Attached: image0.jpg (1000x1333, 820K)

The retard fujo is desperate to have him back so they can write gay fanfics with him again.

>If you ever venture outside of Yea Forums
To tumblr and reddit? Stay delusional, landwhale.

5 sounds awful though, some of the boss themes actually annoyed me.

>they can't bring him back

Yes they can.

perhaps, but 3 at least tries to vary it up a little like how after the tower is activated some of the rooms you've been to are now flipped upside down/on their side, and no location in 5 is as interesting as 3's Hell.

>Capcom listen to their fans.

i can’t even laugh at this

You are so fucking stupid its unbelievable

>let me list places with more traffic combined than Yea Forums

You sure showed me. There is also twitter and yt so add that to your list.

Sure some of the rooms get twisted, but the palette remains the same dull grey and brown throughout all the way until Hell, which i will concede to there as the Escher aesthetic is kino.

>character action

Attached: 1506710458617.png (645x729, 82K)

TELL ME HOW RETARDED FUJO.

>no argument

Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep crying every thread about "Vfujos", but pretending no one likes him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0E0jtWZOgx8

3's gameplay is better. Harder and more to it.
3's music is better.
Agree with overs.

3 > 5

please log off forever, gamingbritshow

>Cause 2 Mass genocides
He killed a lot of people, but that's not what genocide is. It was more of a mass murder. He wasn't lucid when he caused the 2nd one. He just wanted to fight his brother.

>fights him instead
Dante was the aggressor.

Watching Vfags meltdown is delicious.

Attached: 1552376449332.png (428x500, 390K)

Funny how they gave DSL to Vergin instead of Dante, that tended to have them in the past.

>please don't bring V back I care so much about the writing! pls he is stealing Vergil's spotlight it's too gay in here stopppp

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ

the same way they brought back vergil in ths game, just make up some magic bullshit that was never talked about before it became relevant but was apparently always there

It's not homo to love Vergil.

shhh you'll trigger the Vergilfujo

Best pets

Attached: 1552362391455.jpg (720x878, 97K)

Vergil wasnt a part of some other character you dumb bitch.

t. V

Probably let go of charging it in a roll or other long animation like streak

Are all vfags this retarded?

>best lips
Must be Mundus's work. He never had those before 5.

dunno who is this "gamingbritshow" you speak of

"character action" is retarded name and you should feel bad for using it

On a standalone basis 3's story is better than 5's, but in terms of the entire series 5 is better than 3.

Turning 18 isn't 18 yet

>I really care about the writing suddenly, please no Itsuno no more V, I'll cry if you bring him back please don't

Seems so. A shame really, since he's supposed to be an intellectual character.

Yes, V. We know.

no one likes him more than vergil

You're wasting your time. It's obvious that if Capcom wanted to they could make up some fluff in five minutes to bring V back.

The absolute state of Vfags. I haven't seen so much salt and denial in a while.

>greentexting because i got no argument
Ohnonono

>He just wanted to fight his brother.
Where ae you getting that idea?

It's okay to mourn your favorite characters, landwhale-chan.

Attached: 1443417166894.png (368x469, 179K)

>but in terms of the entire series 5 is better than 3.
Oh yeah because they bring in the cringy characters and cussing from DmC and they bring in the anime characters. 10/10 very good story haha.

You missed the thread when jeff spilled the beans, i have never seen so much butthurt.

Just like enemy step bro

nu dmc fans are fresh out of childhood

>suffering defeat after defeat he separated man from devil, to defeat his twin brother.

Straight from his own mouth.

Attached: why didn't i pull out.webm (638x562, 2.8M)