Sekiro will be too hard for almost everyone

Unless you are a pr-parry expert in Souls, not only will you repeadetly die (losing half your resources each time) in Sekiro, the Dragonrot will spread and NPCs will die, making the game harder and giving you a shittier ending.

FightingCowboy, a pro Souls player, was flown out to a convention hosted by FromSoftware... he loved the game, but said it is on a level far beyond souls.

This is bullshit. If you died in souls, there was no punishment. You could learn from your mistakes. Now, the NPCs fucking die and you lose everything.

From needs a day-one patch. Don't you agree?

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-more-difficult-game-from-software.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vBsk27bo6o?t=146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many fucking pastas have been made in the past month for this shit

I doubt this is true but if it is I am screwed.

I just got my tax return and ordered the FUCK out of it. Can't wait.

>huge FromSoftware game about to be released

Hurrr, why so many threeds

...nobody is going to point this out?
>If you died in souls, there was no punishment.
Really guys?
Remember why this is wrong?

It is, multiple people who went to the convention to play it have confirmed it. You HAVE to parry to stand a chance, and parrying is about the same as in Dark Souls. It shows it in the OP video.

Good thing I'm practicing royal guard as we speak. I'm sure it'll be a breeze

I just don't think it's worth $60. Looks fun but like maybe $30 or so. Maybe i'll be w rong and there'll be shitloads of content we haven't seen yet but the stuff we've seen so far looks really samey with the only outliers being the bosses.

If you died in souls, you could just haul-ass to your souls and recover them. You automatically lose half here, no chance for recovery.

If you get stuck on a boss, your shit will just be gone.

I was looking at the Bloodborne trophies today and only about 25% of people beat the game. Pretty similar numbers for DeS2 and 3, even less for 1. This game is going to shit all over people without being able to summon or over level.

you sound like a faggot and your thread sucks.

we're now going to discuss how good this game is going to be.

I don't remember this much pasta when ds3 came out

NPCs don't die.
someone post the NPCs dying cause we saw footage from game "Journalists" visiting fromsoft hq and dying enough to give every single NPC dragonrot and getting the item to signify it, but NOWHERE did an npc die.

Did nobody play this fucking game?
Is there anyone left that didn't start with DaS?

Attached: Demons-Souls.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

muh souls
but dude in souls

Sign of the retarded pleb, OP do yourself a favor and shut off your internet. Do us all a favor. Also kys.

If players got a worse ending based on how many times they died in bloodborne I would have gotten the worst. I died a bunch in my first playthrough.

>dodge
>strafe
>ass stab
>if you die youre just allowed to keep everything and gain more souls and loot in addition to what you found the first time
>

I doubt they made it far enough into the game for NPCs to start dying. We don't even know how the mechanic really works yet.

I kind of hope the ending being changed by amount of deaths is true. I'm no souls God and it would take me a lot of tries to have a low death run, but multiple endings and better endings for playing better sounds awesome. Tons of replay value and a legit reason to replay and improve.

>tfw remember picking it up used for 15 when it actually first came out
>some dude at gamestop when I was 15 told me it's shit, and I should go for DA:O
>went with this anyways cause the cover was siqqq
>remember calling over my friends from highschool to play this
>remember getting into online interactions for the first time;being terrified, and having a scraping spear destroy all my shit
it was so good

I beat Ninja Gaide Sigma on the hardest difficulty first try, so I’m pretty confident this will be a cakewalk.

We know exactly what dragonrot does because it tells us on the items. It reduces the chance of receiving "Unseen Benefactor" or unseen aid depending on the language, which halves the losses you suffer on death for every dragonrot stone you have in your inventory. If you're telling me you have to die several THOUSAND times (because we're talking hundreds to get stones for all the npcs in the visit they had) before any npcs die, that's a fucking nonissue and isn't even relevant.

Yeah, this is looking a lot like world tendency, and I'm digging it.

Is this true? I'm never played a Souls game and I'm kind of worried.

I kinda want it more now.

Games not even out yet and its already giving autist anxiety attacks.

Reminder the first death notification mentions theres a way to ger resources back

ok? what's the point of posting this now, game isn't even out yet? next time you copy-pasta this thread do it with a torrent magnet for the cracked game

Attached: image.png (545x654, 694K)

Good. FILTER THE CASUALS OUT.

Why do the enemies look like monsters even though Sekiro doesn't have the undead plot element of the Souls games?

So you will fuck up on the first playthough with dragonrot, and then you can do better on the next playthrough.

assuming there is no reverse-dragonrot mechanic in the game than can save npc who otherwise would die

Literally just git gud lol

I hope this is how it is, DS games have gotten soft and stupid

no.

This sounds like those ads for horror movies that go all "this is the SCARIEST movie EVER you are not PREPARED" *cuts to footage of people getting scared on the cinema*

aye I did. Scary AF. DeS is the ultimate pleb filter.

Attached: w2cbwus6bap01.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

sounds like a dark souls ad to me, git gud or die trying

People who suck at the game should deserve to have their playthroughs ruined by the game's mechanics.
Prove me wrong.

Here FightinCowboy talks about how important parrying is: youtu.be/9vBsk27bo6o?t=146

If you have time though, watch the full vid.

how do you beat the game on hardest difficulty first try if the hardrst difficulty doesn't unlock until after a simple hard playthrough?

daily reminder you should kill yourself, OP.

Attached: 1546917746127.gif (500x374, 621K)

because they are feudal japanese

Why did Yea Forums turn on this game?

I can't honestly wait for this game desu. It's gonna give Souos veterans a good challenge and btfo journalists and other casual scum from what they've given info on it.

Attached: DxIxzkQUcAE8TFg.jpg (638x1200, 81K)