HELLFIRE

Attached: Ed_cha.png (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PP7uwyKPTIw
youtube.com/channel/UCGgGG2ufGtXNCXzNGPmAVRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh boy oh boy, whats the room name?

Pass is vee

Attached: DjnpA8XU4AA1LyB.jpg orig.jpg (1400x1398, 174K)

If the connections shit again, I'll go restart the router.
Again

how did you get 214x to cross up? that was so weird.

I think you moved a bit forward, somehow

oh boy time to see if I can actually pull off reverse dp without fucking it up 80 times in a row!

Attached: 1546470341749.png (1259x776, 429K)

As promised, I'll make a Lobby 2 for people who are more entry level players.

Pass is the same and it's up and ready for you to join.

I'll keep it up for 30 minutes or so and if nobody joins I'll just shut it down and wait for somebody to speak up about wanting an entry level player lobby.

hopefully I'll be able to play quite a bit more today. I'll wait for a Pc lobby since I gotta make something to eat first.

It's on PS4 by the way.

Attached: 1549611216603.png (663x600, 631K)

I might play in maybe 30 mins if any shitter still want to play
going to fap and eat dinner

We got two white squares in here so I'd definitely recommend this if they're reading

just block

im not new to the game, but it HAS been a long while since i played. i've always learned best by throwing myself into the fire and just fighting through it. just depends on how it goes i suppose

also currently in a lobby with another friend, pass is vg

I'll join if I can join

>i've always learned best by throwing myself into the fire and just fighting through it.
I respect that. That's how it works around here.

Attached: 1529299739653.png (494x687, 297K)

>button bindings are mixed up
That's a bit weird. Haven't touched them recently.

been learning that way since my first online fighting experience with SvC chaos (OG Xbox had so many fun SNK fighters). Im the shitty white square guy trying his best with not-potemkin

>now zero (0) bars with hippie
What the fuck, even with all of our shitty connections I have never ever seen that before.

I'm seeing two bars on my end, so nothing out of the ordinary just yet

It went back to 2 bars after a minute but I really hope it won't be that bad. Otherwise I might try my luck on PC for the first time in a while.

I'm not sure if the new "usual PC guy" has shown up yet

kw: pclobby

I'll press my buttons calmly and slowly today... maybe.

Attached: Untitled.png (501x388, 7K)

Is it still open? I’m on the way.

Yep. Feel free to join!

I'll be on to play in a bit, but since I couldn't play yesterday (due to no internet) I made a nice corner combo vid for all the yuzus in the thread with all the way you can start it. Goes from easiest/ best damage to hardest.
youtube.com/watch?v=PP7uwyKPTIw

Attached: DyxpDVMUUAEOvLX.jpg orig.jpg (1254x1771, 236K)

The gold grab tactics

I'm having a really bad spree of chocking today so this'll be interesting to see if i can get something going.

Attached: 1552326868944.jpg (383x418, 49K)

>all these Linne players tonight

Where'd they all come from? Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: 1552088155744.jpg (1412x2000, 297K)

When I first saw gameplay of this game a long time ago I told myself I’d play her if I ever got it because she so cute.

SHADOW

I'm starting to learn the game again and I saw someone say that linne is a good character to learn the game with.

What are some other characters that are good to learn unist with?

Yuzu

Sounds like a good enough reason to me.

This image should help you out abit.

Attached: D0hhT3jWwAAdZkM.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Went out and bought a ethernet cable, maybe ill have a better connection than 1 bar with atic now

Attached: 1525673326613.jpg (800x600, 139K)

Learn the game with whoever you want to main

How do I not trash at Mika, I feel every character except my mate's Enkidou outranges me.

Well the biggest difference will be less lag spikes. There's always lag spikes on wifi

>era of the bad bitch
What did they mean by this?

623x > CS/EX Missile to be safe and just skip neutral if you got the resources. Enkidu is also hardly ever "that safe" when he ends his pressure unless its 22B/C so you can usually poke out.

Oh man

This image does strange things to me.

Dashing attacks and jumping 236 works the best for me personally.

She's a good starting character since she's forced to learn things like dashblocking and making good use of spacing early on. You should just go with a character that you find fun though.

Oh shit haven't seen cold since I started playing again.

She's like 10 years old user

Isn't she a third year middle schooler?

Not him but she's 14

Holy shit man you just taught me what Linne’s B+C does. That’s really cool!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is fenix? what's good dude.

Attached: marco-carrillo-unnamed.jpg (1485x860, 162K)

Phonons the third-year

Don't make up excuses, repent.

does anyone know if playing windowed mode on pc will fuck with my connection

Watching this Wald is like looking in the mirror. And not necessarily in a good way. Seeing more Wald gameplay is never bad though.

I don't care for whatever you may be preaching but at least get your ages right, faggot

Yeah, not much man. Looking forward to you beating my ass some more, but hopefully I'll put up more of a fight this time.

Enjoy hell sinner

same...even if im the wald getting his ass beat. i need to learn my damn buttons better.

The first press of it, I mean. It seems like she gets some invincibility frames?

>Finish a game
>See like 4 people join

ok.jpg

It let's you evade projectiles as far as I know.

You were just factually incorrect, fuck off. If you were saying the same shit to someone who described Linne then I wouldn't care because you at least got the physical age range right

Damn dia tearing it up tonight.

Linne's FF is her side-step which she can dodge certain attacks should they not have too many active frames/multi-hits. She has a follow-up parry to that.
If she side-steps a projectile, she can immediately cancel into a run-roll so close the distance faster.

Attached: Dhl78_LUcAELuVr.jpg orig.jpg (1032x1100, 121K)

The urge to style cost me the game. I gotta remember I'm not Nero

Fuck panicked at the end to try and get a 2C in

Keep backing yourself into the corner. God never forgives.

Ah so that's how you cancel it into a roll. It has to interact with something first.

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll make use of it against Icey here.

Attached: 1551235572439.png (640x640, 383K)

What do you guys do while waiting for your turn?

Please don't tell me that if you shield low you can't go high fast enough?

I keep catching myself not doing the 2b starter when the spacing is right and it's frustrating.
To be more exact, it's invuln all for the first 14 frames, then projectile invincible for the rest. She can roll out of any part as long as she dodges something, which is useful for getting out of the corner (and approaching against projectiles of course).

Study, mobage, watch the match, etc

Observe the matches to see about any openings I can make on my opponent based on how they play.

So as long as you didn't green shield I think

That connection wasn't too bad actually. Tonight might be an ok night, even if I lost 0-2 it didn't feel hopeless.

Think about the impending doom

Attached: oh.png (127x116, 6K)

granblue. I get too bored if I can't keep playing.

look up hentai doujins to read when I'm done

playin zoo tycoon

Damn this game has some terrible netcode

your all degenerates.

Guys how do I beat Vatista

pushups n situps

guess correctly

Attached: 1536550477950.png (2000x1412, 633K)

Melk with the fucking 9.2k combo jesus

Attached: 1546469004372.png (1140x592, 366K)

It didn't seem that bad for me in ranked. Well it was just average but there's a few people that got lagspikes. When I get lagspikes the first thing that comes to mind is wifi.

Are you going to fight to try and stop me or something?

Attached: 1552442993548.jpg (1280x905, 151K)

I can put up a second PC lobby if we want one

>hippie, dia, cold, icy, atic all the same lobby
Only one missing is mag, lobbies full of killers tonight. Should be some high level play to watch.

Someones gotta go send Ishiwatari some explosive mail
We're missing waifu and sha too

He hit the Seth TOD? I don't think there's a combo that does any where nearly that damage in the game.

Shit forgot about waifu and sha, haven't seen them around much.

Might have been that whack Hilda combo. The Seth ToD are mostly resets so the total damage isn't shown on the counter.

>icy
>killers

Attached: Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka - Ep04 (BD 720p) [Kirakira] [437E2F52].mkv_snapshot_08.58_[2018.04.26_06. (1280x720, 75K)

I'm sorry, did you just put icy in with the rest of us? I'm offended.

Pretty sure waifus been teaching the PC kiddies about 214B while Sha does show up time to time when he can.

Wait, what? When did I do that? I've been even hit 7k outside of training before.

Waifu already said he's bored of the game

If you let Hilda get a full charge VO and land the meme starter on you, you deserve to lose.

>high level play to watch
I haven't been feeling it this whole week, maybe next time. Also stop bullying Icy guys.

Well he regularly beats my ass, so anyone who is a regular that whips me is a killer.

>7 frame delay
wew
Good games beginner lobby, that was really fun. Gotta go to bed now. See you tomorrow.

>*never even hit

I see him post in the main discord all the time, I highly doubt that.

PLEASE MA'AM CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME LOBBY

Darn, thought the sideswitch would get ya there Lamp. Nice catch haha.

It's not bullying, it's facts

Attached: 1513348727085.png (404x387, 37K)

>Lamp
Is he harvesting green squares in the other lobby

Second PC lobby up

keyword: pclobby

unless i read 900 wrong and put an extra 0 there, but it looked like it on that orie

I was thinking of buying UNIST on PC next month after I get my welfare check. Is the netcode better on that one?

No

It's worse unfortunately

Oh the double laser combo? That was 4.2k.
The match would be over instantly if I dropped 9.2k on someone.

Also let me know if ya wanna head back to the other lobby (assuming there's room)

It's 1v1 now haha.

Attached: 1551260379303.jpg (1451x2048, 423K)

its.... not great really

Well I already have it on PS4 anyway. it's not a big deal I was just thinking of getting it so I could play more people. But I guess I'll buy another game

TELL ME ABOUT ORIE

Attached: 1433187454451.png (634x345, 207K)

Right now it's a full 8 man lobby with 2 white squares, but it looks like they prefer watching matches and getting some beatings since they've been staying in the main lobby rather than the beginner one.

ah, this is why I need to actually wear my glasses after i take my contacts out

Hippie knows me too well, I can't assault like a chimp against him. Also fuck the Wald mirror, the hitboxes are wack.

You get around a frame better delay. You have to deal with the fact that bars don't show up before matches in ranked and Akatsukis playing at 45 fps on toasters though. Lobbies work perfectly fine though.

Lotta vertical range for a rapier!

Attached: 201.png (864x640, 11K)

Hey man, gotta learn somehow. I've always been one to butt heads with high rankers to learn.

>double perfect

No, I identify with that since that's exactly what I did when I joined these lobbies a year ago.

The easy thing with Wald's anti-air is that I don't really need to time it unlike other characters. I just press it and anything that has their feet off the ground transports themselves into his hands.

shit happens. Knowing me, that won't be the last one.

i dont wanna fight vatista

Attached: 124920583295.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Finally triumphed over Lamp for one game. Woo!

Attached: 1498235868645.png (800x1440, 192K)

It looks like there's a lot of console players here. Just wondering for people who have both, does the console or pc version have more players?

You should see the PS lobby when lolimaiko drops by. We can't get enough of that match-up

I'll swap to Nanase.

After my Orie gets worked I may be trying some Merkava tonight.

The Yuzu matchup is good experience. I got dashblocking and some of my pressure down from spending a few hours chasing Icey around the screen.

Been doing the same. Generally there is someone who can play every character well enough to learn from in these lobbies.
Also I'm so numb to losing I don't remember what it's like to win anymore

In general or in these threads?

PS4 is where people traditionally played in these threads. PC definitely has some players nowadays but the better players play on PS4 still from what I've seen.

FUCK me, I thought I could get a few games in tonight but I'm way too tired to function. Sorry Cocaine

Just in general. /afgg/ says that PC gets more players but I don't know who to believe since there's too much bias

Damn dude that Seth in PC lobby 2 was just too good

Yeah, I'd never trust /afgg/ on anything. Even something as basic as this. Honestly though, both have pretty good life right now after that EVO announcement but it seems most newer people have flocked to PC since it's just that more accessible if these new PC lobbies have shown me anything. You probably won't go wrong buying either.

No problem my dude, it's all good can try tomorrow maybe

But adding onto that, there were like 4 public PS lobbies open a couple minutes before I started this thread/lobby, that's considerable too.

hey man, just gotta keep trying and you'll claw your way up. Thats how i started in GGXrd until i learned how to potemkin decently. can't wait to do this cycle again with the new sam sho though.

I need to learn corner combos

Lolb barely leaves any gaps in their combos. They're so good.

but then there's Vatista who I'll never beat

ggs for the night everyone!!

Curious to see how the second pc lobby is

Attached: 1551555050023.png (1912x792, 1.02M)

This is what I get for jumping straight into a lobby and not practicing. Good match dia.

>6 frames
I don't think that was enjoyable for either of us.

I didn't realize I had become such a masher. Have to work on that.

it's me and a friend shitposting with the host

Right there fenix, I would have mashed CS and EX Command Grabbed to save myself.

GGs!

Damn my defence was terrible that game and I dropped every attempt to combo into 236. Not even mad I lost since I don't want to play the Wald mirror though, so whatever.

I don't wanna jinx it but I think I've figured out a way to open ya up Lamp, haha.

Attached: 1551944814001.png (1451x2048, 484K)

There were some galaxy brain mind games in that Enkidu v Seth match

man i feel kinda shameful there. I know im still trying to remember junk with byakuya but fuck i got ripped open

If you mean after IW, I did try to and I must not have done it fast enough. Assuming this is hippie, I'm generally curious how you get 360 so fast when I'm looking at your imputs. Do you use stick?

Soiled it.

How do you tech btw, you just hold one button? Can you hold d?

You jinxed it

Aaand I jinxed it. I need to learn to tech those throws hahaha.

No, pad.
CS gives you all the time in the world to throw out a 360/720

I'll work on it.

Attached: 1551347556756.jpg (1032x1457, 189K)

Make sure you add in some (double) jumps between the slashes every once in a while. It's not super consistent, but you have things like j.5C, dropkick or A kuuga with different timings and can catch them unaware.

Attached: DytAEWWUUAAYKT_.jpg large.jpg (1451x2048, 445K)

Probably not the best time of the day to ask but how active is EU on PC for this game? Can you find matches most times of day?

Ah good match hippie. Very close.

>still can't find a damn main
At this point I might just do a meme pick so if nothing else I'll make it a more novel time for those who fight me. Alternatively, are there any characters you guys want to see more of?

Attached: nothingmattress.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Did I stand up into that command grab both times or does that hit overheard?

>Not the best time of day
You're right, because these lobby threads are like 99% NA. Word on the street is that EU PC is the most common platform for the game though. Couldn't really tell you about the last part but if I can in NA on console then you shouldn't have too much issue, hopefully.

You can be that one weird guy that plays Carmine.

I don't think there are many Carmine players.

I thought he was supposed to be scumcore.

you press a+d. No holds involved. Throws start up in 4 frames and have a 14 frame window to tech, 28 frame window if it's a gold throw. Hit a+d in that window and you'll tech the throw.

Yeah, I haven't been implementing double jumps too much but that's a good way to mix things up.

Thanks for the idea!

So? We only ever had two Carmine players and only 1 of them ever shows up anymore.

Attached: 14041800.jpg (400x500, 32K)

I'm in the same position myself, currently I'm just learning characters that give me a lot of trouble fighting against.

Don't worry that's me.

I rarely play this game and I'm starting to get back into it. He's the only one I've played so far and I love his j.5c

Fuck I want to win a round so bad against dia but it always slips away. At least my blocking was better.
Wonder if I can do 2A into 360B or if they are too close still. Have to test that at some point later.

>that match
Im not sure what to feel about that, being the byakuya and still barely winning against that...

>that multi-air teleport

I didn't even know that was possible, haha.

Thank you for the beatings Melk.

Aw I thought you'd pick Chaos Atic.

No problem m8. We all get em. I got rolled by Trill on netplay the other day and it sat in the back of my mind for the rest of the day until I started labbing anti-chaos stuff
Or is it Tari? Whichever one is the Chaos player

Almost had me there Mage. You're getting there!

Why do so many characters in this game face away from the opponent while fighting? I can get it if there was the 1 weird guy who did it but Seth, Linne, Yuzuriha, Gordau and Phonon all fight with their backs to the enemy. A quarter of the roster. I'm pretty sure that's not a good combat stance.

Damn I wanted 360C, not 236 and it cost me the round. Got close both times but I'm just never quite there.

Chuuni-style is rule of cool.

I'm so sorry no one should have to go through that 10 frame delay

Thanks. That final super was a dumb move with how late it's first active frame is. Should have done something else with my oki.

>Vatista hasn't lost a match

It's like poetry it's NOT FAIR

Hmm, didn't know I could FF to save myself from punish there. neat.

Attached: 1549607784563.png (800x800, 234K)

>raw IW
aight then

Man this Byak is good. Sha should keep an eye out for this guy.

It's fair. We just have to adapt.

Ty for the games pc lobby. gg

How's this game's community in Japan? Is it a literally who game there too?

well thats it for me, so much has changed since i played this dang game. GGs ps4 lobby and everything, just gotta lab up some more and maybe TRY TO REMEMBER what im doing mid combat. nothing's been muscle memory'd yet...

Yeah My yuzu still isn't ready for ya Atic. Back to Hilda for me.

Thanks for hosting PC lobby 2 guy

how long do the pc lobbies usually last?

I have 3 drinks in me now. My decision making skills are going down but my reflexes are up.

Ate 2 raw IWs just now, whew. Nice ones hahaha.

GGs
Both UNIB and UNIST were in the catalog for Top 20 most popular arcade fighters a year or two ago IIRC. It's still relatively small but very devout since FB is so close to the fanbase. Nationals are hosted by FB themselves too.

Thanks for the games everyone that showed up

Attached: 1543635280586.jpg (479x483, 37K)

I still post and play often but the game isn't exciting like it used to be

Don't CS after command grab unless they have a pixel left. You're generally way better of saving that CS to find another opening.
But ay, you won

Dang, I gotta watch your meter Lamp so I don't keep eating those IWs!

GGs PC Lobby. It's about to hit 2am here in Texas. I have some ideas so I might be bringing some new tricks next time.

Attached: 1542125150376.jpg (523x588, 99K)

GGs

If there's still just two of you, we got room in the main lobby.

GGs man was fun

3 of us actually, enough for that?

GGs. I'm sorry for staying back and keeping my distance a bit with Carmine, but it was the only way I knew how to counter Vatista. It felt cheap as fuck tho for me

>3
Ah, nope. Two spots

This is like me and Icey all over again, isn't it?

GGS PC lobby.
I'll try to complete a combo next time.

Bummer, it's still pretty fun in lobby 2 though so that's okay!

Sure looks that way, hahaha.

How rude, I have self control unlike Icy

Damn I win 2 matches then get fucked up by dia. Good shit though, gotta learn when I can press a button against linne, the answer so far is never. I should try to 360 after the 2nd blockstring.

Icey is still pretty annoying to swat out of the with his dodge addiction

It wasn't cheap at all. I could have shut it down just by doing some air 28a lasers or planting some 5gems to force you to stay on the ground. I was using it as an opportunity to practice chasing people down since that's what kills me against yuzu, phonon, and hilda.
Even it was cheap, it would have been fine if you did it.

Attached: 1536480379190.jpg (492x692, 61K)

>*air 46a lasers

So my connection is all fucked up all of a sudden, so I guess thats a sign to stop.

GGs all, another day, another step towards being competent at this game.

Attached: 1551340084828.png (256x256, 78K)

God I hate those rocks that Wald is allowed to throw. Shit's mad unfair.

I swear this rock shouldn't be as effective as it is but icey keeps throwing out buttons.

And oh shit, it's kaizer

So does the game kick anyone else out of the lobby when spectating starts or is it just me?

Is there a win limit on the PC lobby?

The rocks are OP as hell.

You're just an idiot, wald rock suck

Thanks man. Still learning the game. I know it's a valid strategy but I never like doing it. Your Vatista is insane.

I generally consider the rocks free GRD. I guess they can be effective against zoners.

That doesn't have anything to do with it since the rocks are so good at keeping you grounded and can also be used as an anti air. They're super good.

Stop assaulting, all projectiles are air-blockable.
Stop fucking pressing buttons like an idiot, you're supposed to be oppressing me with your fast as shit skewers, TK them you goddamn fool

It tends to happen every now and then

I think the rocks come out too fast for me to do that.

Don't give me the chance then, you're Hilda. You control the entire screen until I get close. Play smarter instead of throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks. I've had plenty of times where I throw a rock but the travel speed is so slow that I get hit with another projectile instead.
Fucking IW if you see me throwing a rock like you love doing, fucking think

Jeez blocking is so lame. I hate doing it but if I don't I'm gonna keep getting blown up.

Mage, use your charged thrusts. You should easily be punishing all those whiffed slashes as Orie

one day i'll be as good as lolb at yuzu

Just do what you gotta do to get those wins imo and let your opponent sort it out. I had to deal with constant complaining back when I mained Hilda and everyone would duck me after 5 matches or so. Still grinned like an idiot every time I landed the mixup and laughed everytime I landed an IW.

TK A Skewer is way faster than the rock. It's not even close. Wald is taking a huge ass risk even attempting it since Hilda has some many ways to blow it up and convert it to 3k+.

Not him but wow this place seems rude.

Don't take it too seriously, icey is a bit retarded. He refuses to ever believe any of his advantages ever exist.

Its just them bullying icy as usual.

There's no room for candyasses here

iktf

Attached: 1546627779870.gif (500x281, 646K)

If anyone is ever mean to icy it's usually hippie because they're super good friends icy is super nice and cute and dumb so he makes an easy target

There you go, now just learn the combo from that thrust and make me regret my life decisions every time I get hit by it like Atic does

I'm pretty sure Wald controls the entire screen against hilda since his normals are way bigger and the rocks are actually dangerous compared to her fireball. Plus he can just jump in the air and body slam to dodge all her anti airs.

>tfw can never tech throws
How do I solve this problem?

Attached: 1552437345147.webm (768x432, 2.89M)

What the fuck am I reading

Boy if you don't quit

Attached: 1529532725289.png (833x564, 182K)

Gets easier the more you do them.
Unless you're talking about Gord's 214, you don't tech those raw.

Plus Wald as the advantage at round start since Hilda has nothing to counter him and his noramls

orie sucks

Working on it. Any time you see me 3b or 5b at full screen I'm flubbing the input. Though thank you for the advice.

The carmine raw iwexs made me laugh

just start OSing every approach :^)
you'll just get blown up for that instead of throws

It's way too slow and I'm left vulnerable if I use it

Uhhhh im pretty sure the Hilda match up is actually Wald's worst match-up, and nobody would ever use j.2C unless its ending a combo.

Not sure if your just trolling at this point.

Darn, another nice IW. That was a good read!

iceys retarded, don't mind him.

If it's icy he does this all the time.

Attached: 1544941036439.png (188x264, 77K)

3B stuffs Walds j2c completely since it's like, completely disjointed and reaches nearly the top of the screen.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Yuzu is enkidu's worst match up as well.

How hard would it be for a game to have two matches playing at the same time in one lobby? This lobby is huge af and Imma probably gonna get bodied the moment it's my turn and waiting in line again is gonna suck.

Attached: 1551840428385.png (540x572, 491K)

btw, I'm learning a lot here, I kinda know now what I'm going to work on next time. Thanks everyone in here.

there's a second smaller lobby I think

I'm going to check out PC a little bit now and see if my controller desync issue has gotten any better.

PS4? Plenty of room in lobby 2.
If PC, just make your own lobby and advertise it here

About that

Attached: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe_Late[st]_20181018005016.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Fucking internet hates me stop making it seem like I rage quit...

its just a hippie lobby special don't worry about it

>PC lobby is full
Jesus, the EVO announcement sure made it so that PC's not a wasteland anymore.

That reminds me that me and hippie should do another ft10. It's almost been a year since that.

Join lobby 2 buddy (if you're on PS4 that is).

Also I need to practice techs!

Fuck

Did Mag plan this

come beat my ass for a bit if that's you atic
pass is vee and I'm not gonna keep it up very long

Attached: 1536268941197.jpg (1280x846, 161K)

Did Mag plan what?

plan what?

Attached: Phonon odd.png (1510x1686, 254K)

On joining the lobby after atic left

What the fuck am I doing wrong in the corner? Is it literally just a game of rock paper scissors? user from earlier btw, I'm playing Carmine.

If I lose I'll join ya on vee.

It's time for the ultimate test dia, FF roll those Phonon fireballs

Shoutouts to the Carmine PC player with the doggie icon, my friend and I love your galaxy brain.
I play Chaos

Ask your specific questions now since we got an actual carmine in the PS lobby.
Be specific though

So wanna do a FT10 tomorrow hippie? We can see if I've improved at all against the enkidu match? It probably won't take too long.

Your odds go up higher if you have CS since you can anti-air easier.

Just see what your opponent uses most often in the corner to start and see if you can punish it.

Other carmine here, RPS with your supers is just one of the huge risks you can take to get out. Carmines defensive options are the second or third worst in the entire game, you literally just have to block/shield until you win vorpal and hope you don't blow it in a bad spot to get out.

Nah, just finished what i was doing and decided to see if the lobby was still up.

Nice Mage. Now to optimize that way to get in with some nice combos.

Attached: 1551709493716.jpg (324x449, 97K)

I don't have any specifics really, just general advice. Like I know it's a good to try and mash out sometimes, but do I need to memorize all their combos to know when it's safe and I won't get punished for trying that? And if they go for a grab, is it a split second reaction to tech that?
What does vorpal do to help you get out?

well after that i think im done for the night. GG pc bois was a lot of fun

Attached: 1507522134680.png (2064x1457, 2.35M)

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: Hb-car2017.png (500x461, 122K)

Vorpal lets you CS

Thank you. I know I'm really leaving easy damage still on the table now. Wasn't even getting true Thanatos follow ups consistently.

I'm hanging out with friends tomorrow and need to leave early for Thursday. Fight me next week since my weeks are busier.

Sure sounds good

I almost got trashed with throws like that webm, hahaha.

ggs everyone. Had some good matches tonight.

Attached: 1540357701960.jpg (1181x1181, 69K)

You can chainshift to AA or command grab a close range gap/assault. Or use 214D without GRD breaking yourself.
As for grabbing it's usually just done as an OS, Carmines AA-throw tech OS is 3B~AD

What does it do besides give you meter?

how do I find euros to blei here

Good matches dia. The Yuzu vs linne matches are keeping me sane.

GGs
Gives you one frame of invuln to let you try and see through an opponents gap and react accordingly. If you got meter and see someone overextend, then EX command grab them. Stuff like that.

I keep expecting grabs for some reason.
Still messing up for you? I know you are better than that 3rd round showed.

Attached: 1523970218566.jpg (554x568, 65K)

I skipped because I don't think you two fight each other all that often.
These are mostly NA

Attached: DF9Gx6GUQAAjYBh.jpg orig.jpg (708x1000, 99K)

>no good at the game, not much time logged
>thinking of double dipping anyway so I can have more beginners to play with
Someone stop me
I feel compelled to support french bread even though I've barely played the game

Attached: 1404816708164.gif (400x295, 1.36M)

Why double dip? The beginner wave applies to both relevant platforms

Yeah, I definitely need to practice throw tech and not just mashing a flurry of buttons to hope that I don't take the throw.

Attached: 1551253358806.jpg (900x900, 175K)

Are ya on PS4? Join our lobby 2 (though I'd say we're more advanced than beginner level, you could probably still take a match or two).

Ah shit good match Ceaser.

It's probably a good idea to learn the 1ad OS if you haven't. It'll serve you pretty well unless you're playing someone who knows how to blow it up.

Sorry for joining late and ducking early, good games everyone

1ad OS. First i have to learn what an OS is hahaha.

The more the merrier. It'd also be nice to have an option for either my couch or my desk to play at. Still, double dipping was just a thought and not something I'm committed to yet.
I'm too tired to play now, but if there's another beginner lobby tomorrow or later this week I'd join.

GGs

A few goofs on my part that final round.

>First match of the night is against a Gord
>Nam flashbacks of playing against an S Rank Gord two nights ago
It at least gave me a good lesson on the match up.

Oh wow I did really good in the first round.

I'll close it after my next match. Today's lobby went by really fucking fast

Attached: D0eJPkxU8AAX1qh.jpg orig.jpg (834x1112, 111K)

Does this place even have enough players for at least 1 of every character to semi regularly get played?

I really need to respect the DPs too! Hahaha.

GGs Lamp, thanks for joining Lobby 2!

Attached: 1549612796423.jpg (1032x1457, 242K)

ggs Sai and Mage

how do you approach yuzu as gord?

We got multiples of a couple characters. Still no "mains" for Chaos, Seth, and Gord. Not counting subs.
Our myriad of sionfags are also MIA

No we are still missing characters like Chaos and Vat.

GGs

Oh and no Mika mains too

Lobby 1 is down, GGs everyone.
I'll count maiko as ours, lel

Attached: 1552273959116.png (865x570, 970K)

I'm not really feeling Hildy anymore. I think It's time I go back to Yuzu.
Good games everyone

Closing up PC shop when it gets around back to me again. I hope I'm just in a really bad slump and I didn't actually de-learn my character somehow. I want to believe it's because I've been having some bad sleep problems lately.

ggs laddies.

Attached: 27611d3f24663a774861043ec1a566a6cca82d4addeb14dc8badaec34faeed0e.png (2700x2160, 157K)

How good is the Yuzuriha.
Her slashes are going to outspeed you so I'd probably try to 2C anti-air a lot or save up for CS and grim reaper into a confirm.

Mika main here, I remember being in a lobby where 3/4 of the players were using Mika. I would be on at night way more often but unfortunately I work night shifts so I get to only play on days off or when a UNIST thread pops up before 10.

I thought GonD was our Mika main, even if he didn't admit it.

Gonds PC now IIRC
Maybe but I'm mostly talking about PS

I thought Gond didn't have a main

Whew, looks like I'll have to change up the strategy on getting in now that Icey is here.

I think I'll keep lobby 2 up for another 30 minutes for anyone interested!

Attached: 1549612387276.png (1032x1457, 278K)

prettyu good, in teh pc lobby atm. cant get past the slashes man

Shit, no real Enkidu mains either despite snanta's absence and one other aspiring enkidu guy played here a while back who was really showing some promise.

Dash block and try to get vorpal as much as you can?

any pc lobbies currently up?

It's a struggle, is she always staying far away or is she crossing you up sometimes from the air? Some hail mary 214Bs might stop the momentum for you to force your way in.

pass is vee

Not exclusively. I just want to get a little better before showing up again. And hopefully at least bet a better phone if I have to.

There's like 2 other ones I think.

Attached: 1522816510614.jpg (293x463, 30K)

thanks for the advice, game is too fun

sais making them beginner lobbies so you might want to get in on that too.

The second pclobby was gone I join vee real quick, only 3 people, and after I get bodied it's just suddenly filled.
Also fuck Oreo.

Thanks for hosting the pclobby whoever it was. chaos/eltnum player here wishing y''all goodnight

That's what I've been trying to do and sometimes it works really well when I'm not messing my dash block and getting 236b.

Also dash block with A+B.

usually staying away, keep getting tagged by slashes trying to dash block

holy fuck this oreo in pclobby
im here to be the bad oreo

Where the fuck all these people come from?

Since PC seems to hold itself up now, might as well. I say I want to get better, but I've clearly gotten far worse since I stopped playing with you guys as much.

Attached: 1546784250977.gif (506x516, 443K)

Practice more dashblocks and gaining more GRD. Don't forget FF exists, it might not be the most effective in the match-up but it is still -1 on block and air-unblockable.

I don't.

Thanks for all the advice, got a good combo off of 2c 5b oki pressure for gord?

Change of plans, I need to beat up Icy

>getting booted from lobby spectating even on PC
Oh come on, this freaking netcode.

If you want advice about Orie, feel free to ask. I'm usually in the PSN lobby but pop over to PC occasionally.

Why me?

Dnag, nice cross-up there Icey. Totally didn't expect that one.

If I read that right,
>2C starter
2C > 5[C] > 236BB > 2C (1 hit) > jC > jB > 3C > 236AAA
>2C starter with counterhit
2C > 5[C] > 236BB > 2B > 5B > jB > jC > 3C > 236AAA

Off of stuff like 5B I'd probably just go into
5B > 4B > 2B > 5C > 3[C] > 236AA > 2C >j[C] > 3C > 236AAA
I'm not sure if the usual 22A > 5B link combo I usually do off of 5C works for a 5B starter, i hardly ever fucking land it, much less open someone up with it

Is Orie a cannon lesbian or is that just yuri fag wish fullfillment?

vee lobby is at two wins in a row?

Attached: Unist Mika Spray.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

Yes

thanks for the offer, ill take you up on it once my net isnt aussie shit. dropped out as soon as it was my turn. ill try again another day

Where did that last part come from? She's really into Hyde.

Attached: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe_Late[st]_20170721214331.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

She has a crush on hyde

Attached: 1545590992302.png (203x209, 14K)

Just discord fags spreading bullshit. I had to check to be sure.

Should be 3

Pretty sure Orie is pretty cleanly falling into Hyde's Harem. The only potential Yuri i can see for her is Wagner's clumsy desire to be friends with her getting misinterpreted, and even with heavy yuri goggles that's still a one sided thing.

>discordfags are secondary headcanon cancer
I guess I was wrong to expect more from them

Attached: Df7oDCLUcAAxSFT.jpg orig.jpg (1000x648, 100K)

>discord
why am I not surprised?

I still can't stand up when I see an assault coming and I still keep thinking a grab is coming after every 2 hits.

Attached: 1529488669973.png (300x232, 124K)

All right, gotta go to sleep so I'll stop there. ggs everyone in both PSN and PC lobbies.

If fighting games have top me anything it would be that all rich blonde girls have homosexual undertones with their rivals. And that it only exists in headcanon.

>literally never expect grabs
>don't have the reaction time to tech
>haven't learned how to option select
>can only stand up to the slowest overheads and assaults, and then only sometimes

Attached: 1536364803887.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Funny, her real rival is set up to be a guy.

Attached: LONDREKIA.jpg (1280x1280, 139K)

Ayy got him.

Aaaaaah!!! Hahaha twice in a row again! Not my lucky night I guess.

Attached: 1551860326363.jpg (1440x1920, 277K)

He's more of Merkava's future wife than he is anyone's rival.

He flat out states that he can match Wagner if he can rein in her fire. Leaked arcade dialogue already has him talk with Hilda about his strength being saved to fight someone else.

So in the Enkidu v. Phonon matchup is the best option for neutral to just pray? I joined a random lobby earlier and did about 20 matches against a pretty good phonon, and I had to get pretty sneaky with charged 3Cs and dash Cs to get in most of the time. That was fucking painful.

Well that was something else.

>parrying the IWEXS

Yeah, there's not much else you can do. Just remember that the moves you can use to get around projectiles are
>3C and 3[C]
>236C
>4C (which lets you special cancel into something if you delete a projectile)
>214A (you can special cancel into another move if the parry activates but doesn't pull in Phonon)
Projectiles aren't the worst issue, it's her range added on top of it. It's certainly doable but you'll need to keep your eyes peeled.

Attached: DgoGvLuVQAAl6GQ.jpg orig.jpg (1285x1440, 137K)

I NO LONGER FEEL SAD

I wouldn't take arcade dialogue too seriously, unless you think Phonon can actually beat hilda in a fight. Also "If he can rein in her fire" sounds like a pretty big If.

That last line is mostly from Chronicle but hey, Lond's looking to settle something against Wagner. It doesn't have to do too much about beating Hilda other than knowing that his real intention is to fight her, I feel, it's some characterization that I can see being part of him since the fire and ice rivalry writes itself.

Yeah, the projectiles weren't the biggest issue compared to actually getting to take my "turn". It's probably just something to get used to.

It's a dodge, not a parry

For what it's worth, trying sniping some chances with 236A and then if you get the hit go into 236AAA > 22C > jB > jC > etc or if you get a counterhit go into 236AB > 2B > 2[C] combo.
Counter hit rekka starter can stack up to like 4k damage if you use meter midscreen

I suppose you're right, haha.

Holy shit I'm so bad at mirror matches.

You threw me in a circle last time.

Attached: 1527193159527.jpg (640x480, 63K)

So we going to acknowledge the fact that Yuzu has an unbuckled belt on?

Noted, thanks. I've only done his 1/2/3 missions and some of 4, don't remember rekka starters in them so I'll keep them in mind and probably actually read his combo primer.

Yeah and FB's nopan rule makes it look like she's going commando, what's new?

Prove it's a belt

>tfw you accidetly alt tab adn get kicked from the lobby
welp it was fun while it lasted. melons signing out. GGs everyone int he PC lobbies!

His mission mode combos are mostly ass so the rekka starters aren't common knowledge outside of the real enkidu combo labrats, which translates to maybe like 4 people. The only thing to take away in his mission mode is his corner combos using 623B > 623A > 2B > 236[B].
Watch this guy to get a good baseline for him, it's the battle planner for the game
youtube.com/channel/UCGgGG2ufGtXNCXzNGPmAVRg

Attached: DrxIvwNU4AAS-LX.jpg orig.jpg (1200x671, 137K)

Well we're definitely getting to that point where we both can kick each others ass.

ggs

Word to the wise, boredless gaming application let's you alt tab with fullscreen window.

Byakuya actually reminds me of Bananaya from MB design wise now that I'm looking at him so much.

Blargh, I should've thrown mine out too hahaha.

Does the second one get the priority?

Alright it's like 4 and I'm tired of getting my ass beat. Closing it down after 1 more.

Attached: 1548173157910.png (361x476, 339K)

fml that collision from both mika's charged air C had me dying that match. GG man was great.

I'm really not sure how it works. Only other mikas I fight beat me without even thinking of 5[C].

I hate admitting it but some mika foolishness always cheers me up.
GGs

Attached: 1541001713133.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Alright, done for real now. Too tired for this

GGs m8s!

Also thanks for all the Yuzu MU experience Lamp. These matches tonight were definitely a great learning experience.

Attached: 1551255695990.png (395x280, 64K)

I'm gonna call it at 40 straight losses. Had a bunch of fun. GGs and thanks for all the advice.

GGs broski. Looking forward to our next matches!

Good games everyone. I was feeling pretty shitty after the first lobby but dodging lamps IW 3 times and getting the kill made me extremely happy.
Glad to see I was no help ;_;

Attached: 1506137631663.gif (399x466, 220K)

Of course I appreciate your MU experinece too Icey. I just had more time to grind with Lamp earlier is all.

I'm happy I even managed to get a win off you at all so you've still got alot of things to discover that work differently from Lamp's Yuzu!

Lamp wants to be near you.
I want to be as far away as I can.
Both have their pros and cons

Right. I need to better learn to deal with your AA overhead move and air attacks too.

I think I wanna punish with DP but my muscle memory won't let me pull it out haha. GGs and thanks for the advice!

Also GGs to Haiiro and the rest of you who came to play in Lobby 2!

I'll see what I can do about hosting another one of these lobbies tomorrow though I may be late depending on my class get-out time.

Attached: 1549611476670.png (548x629, 200K)

What are you, catholic? Jesus died for our sins.