How tf does something like this happen?

How tf does something like this happen?..

Attached: 20190313_000726.jpg (1898x1080, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greed
Sloth
Pride

Left is prettier

im not sure what is the complain here?

both are cute

Attached: 20180628_171559.jpg (1427x1419, 851K)

Honestly the people who think that ugly jew on the left is hot is a delusional virgin. b-b-b-butt muh natural REAL woman. Go back to tumblr you faggot she's a 1/10.

Attached: 1551778172031.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

wow they made her sexually appealing, wtf crapcom??????????

They gave her a haircut that looks good and didn't give the character the model's bags under her eyes.

she is white btw

Attached: Ca89f75cdb96f816d437ec5b79e868a9.jpg (540x810, 45K)

wew

left soul, right soulless

>people who think that ugly jew on the left is hot is a delusional virgin
only a virgin projecting would make this comment.

no shes not
that's like saying russians are white

She is a sjw irl

Dante said she smells like ass in the van while she smoked.
> Fucking disgusting

Cool story Mr. Npc

she is

you live in a delusion if you don't think russians are considered white.

Different lighting and different angles. Those make a huge difference. The cgi also lacks the glow of real flesh.

I think the bigger issue is that these examples show that beauty and attractiveness are more than just the physical geometry of a woman. Clearly there's more at play, maybe color ratios and shadows.

you can't be white with dark brown eyes
sorry
also lips far too large

they are slavs for a reason numnuts

She has cute freckles.

Russia is a big ass country, eastern russians aren't white by any definition.

>muh only people whose bloodline can be traced to the odinson's are white

I can't wait for multiculturalism to dilute you ilk's bloodline to oblivion.

Wasn't eastern Russia just colonized by Russians from the west? I'm honestly not educated on this. At the very least slavs are considered white by everyone not in a Stormfag bubble.

>it's another episode of mutts telling everybody else who is and who isn't white

i don't care if my bloodline is deluded, I'm not a poltard
I'm simply stating the facts, she is not white, never did I say she was ugly or use any diminutive, I'd reproduce with her any day.

Slavs are white. They are a mix of indo-Europeans and native Europeans like every other white ethnic group

Dios mio...

That's not how any of this works.

Attached: 1543527099795.jpg (1300x867, 406K)

>thinking the character's haircut is better than the one Emily has
Maximum shit taste my dude. Straight bangs are the literal pinnacle of hairstyle perfection. Only the most patrician understand and appreciate them.

Because weebs will allow it

Attached: 1547953920248.jpg (1612x864, 251K)

i like the left better

you stupid mutt

they fixed Nico since awful e3 reveal so I have no trouble claiming Nico looks better than her model, who is honestly a little gross

Those are russian children, lardass. It's a diverse country, and colonizing doesn't mean eradicating the natives, unless you're in america.

>tattoos
>smokes
>trash face
is all the hype about her just a meme, or am I missing something?

>Straight
First things first, that fringe looks like it was cut with a lawnmower.

Secondly, straight bangs look like ass on 99% of humanity.

She hasn't changed since the E3 trailer.

Nico grew on me but she looks weird in the early game because of doing something weird with her mouth, she has a weird curled lip/sneer thing going on and the voice acting for her is mostly ok but is occasionally very noticeably off, sometimes in what she is saying and others in the way she is saying it, though the early game has her failing on both counts.

The E3 trailer where she's telling the guy about the arm she made Nero is probably the most egregious example of that in the game.

Hair style

Attached: 1374968748925.png (800x427, 299K)

Hime cuts have literally never looked good on anyone ever

>she is white btw
you are fucking retarded

Attached: jungle nigger.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

it were western she'd have a larger nose wider face and no midriff, no booty shorts, and probably a skrillex style haircut.

both are 10s

Nico is easily the best girl in the series just by virtue of having a fucking personality.

t. fat white girl who reads too much vampire fiction

i wish she was my gf

>having the personality of a lesbian nigger with social anxiety and autistic mannerisms
>good

Attached: digust.jpg (530x863, 92K)

Holy. Shit.

yeah, not only is the ingame better looking it also isn't as fat as the model

warms my heart that there are millions of south americans who think because they aren't pitch black they're "white"

based retards

I want to suck on her lips until I nut in my pants

what do you mean this is the new white in america

Attached: darth_bador - BBh7egBCakq.jpg (800x800, 47K)

just remove the the roastie tattoos and she's fine.
Claire on the other hand is in her own tier of fucked.

Disdain for plebs

eww

Both are uber cute, your flippin' fuckos.

god damn this girl is THICC.

3d definitely better than 2d in this case.

*PEEOOOUUMMFF*
WHOJAHHH
WHAT ARE I AND YOU GONNA DO ON THE WALL

Don't even motherfucking pretend you wouldn't say your blessings before folding a napkin in your lap and chowing down on that ass

Attached: 43094022_363871054356482_8500893504242285948_n.jpg (1080x1080, 220K)

The western design would have her covering up more and constantly talking about how inferior men are for no reason.
The Japan design talks top bants and makes perfect demon killing designs.

I guess you can relate then huh? Lmao

Ironically, body positivity is never positive for the body. It's just a willing delusion. But I'm not saying anything new. I'm just disgusted by the state of things.

Lose weight.

Fuck off tranny

>Tranny denouncing body positivity.
Ehhhhhh?

The only positive thing there is that you are a faggot

>we've pretended ugly people are attractive for so long that the new generation thinks it's the truth
Can I skip the next ~20 years please?

How did they make Nico out of this abomination.

>Can I skip the next ~20 years please?
you don't want to see what this world will look like in 20 years. We all may as well commit mass suicide at this point.

What, and miss out on the civil war?

And I thought nico looked like shit. There was a reason after all for that.

lmao this guy sits here all day going "ANIME WAIFU GOOD ROASTIE BAD" and calls other people NPCs

it's been tempting me

Average, but I guess virgins have standards for something they can't get.

>Average
Hahaha

>that ugly whore with a mental issue
>average
what the fuck is happening to this world

you're right, she is much worse... yuck

The acceptance movement happened.

Where can I find some more cute Latinas like on the right?

Goblina breeding alert!

>The people in these threads triggered by the slightest weight
>Tfw I'm a chubby chaser
>Tfw my gf has gotten bigger since we've been together

Attached: 1551101297885.jpg (512x456, 63K)

56% white to be exact

Any slum in South America.

I wanna pinch and raspberry that tummy then rest my head on this ass

post her underwear

hey Pierce

It's not the weight that's the problem per se. It's that there are photos of her with less weight, and she looks way better. She doesn't carry the weight well. The extra pounds worsened her figure, and causes her skin to chafe, leaving it all red and lumpy. And then she plays the body positivity angle, and is rewarded for it by the modelling industry.

If a girl looks better chubby, I'll be the first to admit it. But this is not the case.

he's not wrong lmao

more like Goblina.

Wow, Itsuno made her even cuter!

Nico actually looks better. Might be the hair, since those bangs look awful, and less noticable freckles.

Funny how Nico was shitposted when shown, and she still looks off in some shots, but looks a lot better now that we've seen Lady and Trish. Not great mind you, but better.

she cute

>Lady is bad meme
Post whatever you want but nobody on this board can change my mind. She's perfect, the best Lady yet.

That's because Ladyfags are the insanely obsessive waifufags/shipperfags of the franchise.

Speaking of which, reminder that a note in the game literally mocks the idea of her and Dante as a couple.

Ugly man jaw and shit outfit make her far below perfect.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 17-48-37-56.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>Freckles

Attached: 1543887118749.jpg (874x874, 267K)

go to bed pierce

I honestly didn't really like her at first, until she said "kick demon ass" then I fell in love

I want to marry Emily!

Is Nico the best Trailer Trash waifu of the 21st century lads?

See now that was the line that had me cringing pretty hard, but she redeems herself over the course of the game.

One of these posters is underage

This.

Engine doesn't appear to be using subsurface scattering or any facsimily of it, as such it appears the model is more of a matte opaque plastic than an organism. It fails to reproduce the optical qualities of skin almost entirely. How recognizable this is and how immediately so is entirely arguable.

Then there's also the way that 3D animation works where it deforms loops of polygons on a weighted curve, which is only semi-accurate. Additionally it is non-dynamic and animated from a resting state so extreme deformations and extremely subtle deforms are difficult to capture without very high model resolution which isn't optimal for games.

Maybe you can't fucking read dumbass. You've not convinced me, she's perfect.

Why do I care about Lady being with greasy old Dante?

looks accurate...? what's wrong?

Oh look the ugly horse mouthed bitch is modeled after an ugly bitch. Who could have fucking guessed? Fuck off.

Those are Russian citizens, yes. But not Russians by ethnicity.

Based

I want to buy Emily's dirty mutt panties.~

(You)

Thanks for proving me right :)

she is cute

>not even either of the two posters
>decide to give a shitposter a charitable (You)
>he gives me one back
Have a blessed day.

Would you Yea Forums ?

Attached: 20190313-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

>t. underage newman

your tricks wont work here gypsy tranny freak, get ye gone, body positivity gets the bullet too

eating ass is a degenerate scat fetish and wholly revolting, also she has scabs and shit all over her body because shes pro not shaving and anti-hygiene in general.

Would I?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Sure, but I wouldn't admit it.

ching chong here. she looks great, but she isn't white. also -- i saw a cosplay image of the character, and a really ugly girl did it and it actually fit. why did they make her so ugly in-game? why is capcom making all their girls look less white and uglier? is it because western "social justice" people will not buy a game with beautiful faces? i feel that whoever controls your western nations are pushing "haha she's attractive as long as she's 'thick.' we need to get rid of the notion of objective beauty features of the face!" how right or wrong am i?

this exact post and response happened in two other threads, if there isnt already a compilation of them at different times i wouldnt be shocked to see one soon. stop astroturfing these threads, the game is good enough without people shilling the shitheel brown chick with no real flavor to her and a revolting scan model

i am this poster and i take it back. no thank you. 6/10 too dark too fat; face only good in certain images

>i feel that whoever controls your western nations
No anti-semitism please.

>not even the same guy
Neat to see other shitposters remember Chowder.

the chinese have high-level seminars and textbooks about israeli grasp of the west

>man jaw
jawlet confirmed

I used to think that until I saw a titty goddess with that haircut on a webcam site

Oddly enough they have none that mention that (((they))) also created the system that allowed China to become a communist dystopia.

Not like he is ever gonna get laid

snoy fags SEETHING she isn't an ugly jew

Neither would she

Attached: smugmulletman.jpg (391x341, 39K)

You should write for Late Night.

you have weaker jaw than her, faggot
don't even try to deny it

good cover you slimy fuck

>colonizing doesn't mean eradicating the natives, unless you're in america.
Even in south america they had more chill.

given a chance probably 90% of Yea Forums posters in general and all of contrarians who post "2/10 wouldn't bang" would

Literally no idea what you're talking about schizo. I just saw that guy post "Would you?" then googled "Chowder Would I" and saves the first image. You should get off 4channel if you think all anons are the same person.

it's called being a normal human yeah

obsessed

Race mixing

both question and response are pretty generic so maybe some people picked both up

i know for a fact youre some kinda chinese robot simulating a dumb cunt

>ching chong here

Free tibet

You forgot the part where her jaw would be able to cut through a fucking bank vault door.

fuck you im riding this to its bitter end
write, long, or ambivalent.
entenmanns square

If she didn't wear that shit hairstyle and lost the freckles she'd be cute as fuck. Bangs are stupid on a girl 99% of the time.

Whatever you say schizo.

You prefer men 99% of the time.

Found the literal americuck

you forget she's dirty and unkempt

i would but only because i'm a sad horny fucker with no standards

eat my ass faggot my death curse is upon you and your family, i hope your eyes melt out of your fucking skull
neanderthal, you fucking stooge

I don't think about your country at all.

Is this a joke or are you all a bunch of tranny faggots?
Any man gladly would.

Attached: 1481588132479.jpg (544x366, 32K)

this

cute goblina

So I was right

>all this rage over a Chowder meme
Take your meds.

Attached: Yikers.png (157x151, 20K)

Eh, I would

Would you what? Deport her?

>doujin crotch tat on western design
lmaoing at your life if you think that would happen

Why are you still engaging with him?

Same person.

Ass eating is degenerate scatological jewish fetish.

jews themselves are scatological by nature. they are 31% feces.

she's ugly on both sides, honestly one of the most offensively hideous designs I've ever seen.

Seek help.

Attached: 1549861336297.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

You can't say Lady isn't hot as fuck.
I hate shipperfags though.

Super cute!

>she's ugly on both sides

t. whoosh

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.png (726x408, 36K)

Well, they kinda have to change/edit stuff so that people will actually play the game.
Did not know it was that big of a contrast, it's allot more than the twink in RE2make and Claire.

Nice inspect element jackass.

stop pretending to be me what the fuck is happening

the accent was the worst part

your shit tastes are the worst part

And I'm the crazy one...

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-033654.png (1440x2560, 452K)

I genuinely dont know whats going on right now.

wow just wow

Attached: yid.png (1124x835, 1.66M)

It's a haircut that looks 10/10 on girls who can pull it off, but that happens very, VERY rarely. Most of them are full JUST mode

Me neither. This shit is too much for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-034001.png (1440x2560, 555K)

>posting from multiple devices
wew what a psycho
not even going to (You) you

>my death curse is upon you and your family, i hope your eyes melt out of your fucking skull
>neanderthal, you fucking stooge
This reads like a memri tv quote lmao

I can in DMC5, though depending on the shot she doesn't look terrible. She was never really hotter than Trish or Lucia though.

I live to entertain, im glad everyone's having a good time with this

Take your meds

consider yourself gaslit

What the fuck does that even mean?

Stormfront considers slavs white though, that's why you have the Croatian/Russian/Serbian subforums. It's just a mutt meme

hmmmmm what did they mean by this

Attached: lilmixedhunny.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Attached: Dante-darkwolf14-31061868-750-600.png (750x600, 375K)

Even her scan model is ugly.

you know

If I knew I wouldn't have asked. Google is giving me nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-040143.png (1440x2560, 192K)

it means you've been played for a fool, that someone tricked you into believing bullshit

>tfw I've baited for an hour by some anonymous faggot
Not even mad desu.

yeah I was the schizo and at least 2 or 3 of those other anons. I purposefully switched up my capitalization and shit to see if i could get some juicy reactions and seeing that at least one other person was playing along it kinda took off on its own

Parts of the fucking Caucasus itself is in Russia

The whole russia was colonized and bred by mongols before that.

Coaxed into a snafu.

Pretty based.

Attached: 1540121315688.png (640x640, 208K)

> black
What the

ggs

>lost the freckles
You cant lose skin damage user, and all of us have freckles due ultra violet rays constantly obliterating our skin its just that some folks have so fine a light skin that their freckles are more visible under regular light.

Put your face under a UV camera gasp in horror of your freckle infested face.

Attached: 1461670324906.png (127x188, 51K)

She doesn't shave her armpits irl, so it's a heavy nope

>Greed
>Sloth
>Sneed

This fag is not me. Fuck off.

fucking this thank you, these people are revolting

Can I surgically remove my hideous freckles.

same person

yeah yeah very funny man... im the original one

fuck off you're not me you ass

ez replies

Nico has a cute face and looks as good as her model, it's just her annoying voice and her mannerisms and her tattoos make her feel so trashy

Where's Capcom even finds these fuggos? Clair and jew ghast survivor from REmake2, Trish, Lady and this. Is someone at Capcom has an raging boner for russian instagram >>>>>>>>>>>>>models?

>Caucasus
Funny, we call them "black" here in Russia.

Yes via laser removal. Problem is the body is protecting itself on the freckle spot by increasing pigment production, that area then becomes darker and more visible producing a freckle. You can nuke the protective cells via laser removal and remove a freckle but you can't stop the body from protecting your DNA from UV rays so at any point freckles may return.

Reducing exposure to the sun can cause freckles to naturally recede as well. If your body is not being nuked by UV light then it tones down its protective pigmentation. DNA damage to skin cells causes premature aging, moles, freckles, liver spots, tumors and cancer. Shielding yourself from the sun is the best thing you can do to retain your youth and health.

QFT

It was

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Attached: xd.gif (100x100, 23K)

They're not slavs

HUNGA MUNGA

>some paranoid spaz is triggered by chowder

Guess I have to save a couple of chowder pics now.

Attached: 400.jpg (600x338, 26K)

I actually am really into chicks with strong jaws because I'm a jawlet irl.

My kids need to have a chance...

You'll probably find this interesting user.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g