Thinkin of doing a second playthrough

Thinkin of doing a second playthrough

Attached: 14f2b-15390689745510-800.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16723656/r
youtube.com/watch?v=cGQhkc5jggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

play BotW instead
strawpoll.me/16723656/r

>Compendium resets
>Challenges reset
>Have to buy everything again including clothes
New Game+ when?

Nice. Keep us posted with regular updates lad

yeah hopefully this gets modded in if there's a pc version.

Me too man. Missing Arthur like I would miss an old friend. He’s gotta be one of the most reallistically written characters in the history of vidya. I love how despite not being very well read, you can tell there’s depth to his character and his intelligence. I love how taciturn he is. It would rub me the wrong way if a barely literate cowboy was prone to soliloquy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGQhkc5jggE

Definitely wouldn't want to play that boring snoozefest more than once to be quite honest.

>pc version

Attached: 1521618972582.gif (600x580, 436K)

I started a second playthrough a few weeks ago I'm really enjoying it. Taking my time with this one, going hunting in the morning to get food for camp and doing more train/stagecoach robberies now that I have a better idea of it

Went for the Legend of the East satchel in this playthrough it lets you hold 99 of most items. Pretty fun hunting down the different animals, doesn't take too long and is an immense help going into chapter 3 and beyond

How in the actual FUCK are people playing this game a second time? Game has less replay value than a used condom on the floor of a bathroom. You know how it all ends. You know all those dumb honor choices mean jack shit, and Arthur dies at the end no matter what. You have to collect all those damn pelts again, have to go through Chapters 1, 5, and 6 again. You have to put up with the terrible horse controls and 2 second input delay ALL OVER AGAIN.

God you fucks must be masochists.

Attached: 1550493916152.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Imagine I've done all the challenges to rank 10 twice so far. It's great, I felt like I got a lot more out of my second play through than my first even though I 100%'ed my first one.

Gorgeous visuals and a living, breathing world, mainly...

OP and his ilk are just trying to remove Halo from the front page
this will be a long painful process for most of Yea Forums

I'm gonna but I'm waiting for the PC release, go full dishonor this time.

I want to play as Arthur again, I just wanna hold him in my arms...

Attached: Arthur-Morgan-Red-Dead-2-Jacket-3.jpg (600x800, 139K)

Instead of playing all cinematic n shit now I'll be throwing volatile firebottles/dynamite and fuckin around with explosive rounds

I'm doing a sheriff run right now
What else should i do besides catch all the bounties and solve the serial murder?

>tfw you'll never ever be up at midnight counting down the seconds for the release and playing it until 8 in the morning again for the first time

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I played it for 18 hours straight the weekend I could play it.

Attached: 1547328468514.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

this is the only thing stopping me from replaying