XIV

It's better than Heavensward, both in art direction and gameplay/content

Attached: stormblood2017.png (1200x630, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cki4a2LJVF8
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA?t=245
youtu.be/mWeOs7wpu70
xivmodarchive.com/mod/tf_nsfw_22_natural_toenails
xivmodarchive.com/mod/tightfirm_gen2_body
xivmodarchive.com/mod/feminine_feet_fix_megapack
xivmodarchive.com/mod/natys_manipedi_mega_pack
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/36c27078c56d754f8b8392fdbea2dde08dde3e59
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Viera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong

Attached: 1521923718769.png (582x668, 470K)

>game takes a huge detour to turn into NarutoxOne Piece fanfiction for 40% of the MSQ and doesn't get good again until you get to the Steppe
How about no

It's equal to Heavensward, both in art direction and gameplay/content.

HW's pre and post expansion story content completely dumpsters SB's

Waiting for fates to spawn is the worst.

Hrothgar are going to be short and stout, akin to classic depictions of dwarves, to contrast with the tall lithe Viera
Screenshot this

there was a dwarf like concept art

Attached: 1549750542125.jpg (250x244, 35K)

>Make a bait post to get replies
Fuck off OP. Everyone knows you're wrong. HW shits all over SB.

Amazing that they found an actual female Roegadyn to bring to FanFest

SB did give us 2 extra trials (MH and FFXV)

xth for Arya

Attached: arya.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Shitty bait

Meanwhile ARR still has the most

I can only assume you're pretending to be retarded

I really like PvP

Wrong in art direction for sure. Yes in gameplay and content because you faggots are so blinded by MUH NIDHOGG STRIDE KINO KINO that you've forgotten how close to actually fucking dying the game was between 3.0-3.2.

Attached: 1549418263859.png (599x446, 369K)

But it didn't have blitzball

No one actually likes Blitzball

Nobody forgot that. They just immediately redeemed HW and then some when 3.2 came with Sephirot and Midas. From then on it was pure ludokino.

fuck mhiggers and fuck doma

Attached: 73348642_p0.png (700x900, 621K)

NEVER FORGET THE 5 MONTH OF NOTHING FROM 3.0 TO 3.1

Half of which were just unused content from 1.0.

>wasted tons of development money on swimming and that ridiculous blow dart minigame
>"dude lmao I dropped something in the water can you grab it for me so we can justify this existing lmao" x 100
>increasingly absurd zoom in / click mini-game quests, each one dumber than the last

seriously fuck stormblood

Attached: armed upset wojak.jpg (500x600, 63K)

>literally the only thing anyone has to go off of for Hrothgar is that someone changed his avatar to a picture of a lion and rabbit
>this totally removes the possibility of a stout race
Explain why, retard

I've neither forgotten nor forgiven Yoshi for that

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

I like blitzball, it's autistic fun with numbers

It's disingenuous to compare 1.0 trials to ARR trials and you know it

It was 9 months after HW lauch when the game got actually meaningful content added to the game, I don't care how good the content was nothing will ever expunge that drought.

theyre gonna be cute short kemono boys to make everyone mad

What server are you guys on?
What server do you want to be on?
What server do you hate the most?

I want to commit crimes with Alphinaud!

Is it? The assets for the Primals.were all there, all they had to do was design fights for them, and while that's not to say that makes it easy necessarily it puts them at a huge advantage compared to subsequent expansions where everything is being designed from scratch.

ALA MHIGO... CRADLE OF FUCKING CIVILIZATION

Attached: 1546897276425.jpg (500x375, 122K)

>log in
>log out
it's that time again

Attached: 1546844759700.jpg (277x160, 26K)

>art direction
Heavensward has superior music, superior zones that are actually visually distinct, unlike Stormblood where we only get three zones that are different from each other, and then three different flavors of the same shit brown.
>gameplay/content
Heavensward had the superior savage raids, with mechanics that pushed the limits of statics pushing casuals into the power level of hardcores, or pushing them out of the game completely. inb4 but muh raid scene almost died, but it didn't, did it?. Also even though Heavensward's meta was less balance than it is now, the jump from ARR to HW in terms of job improvements was far superior to the jump from HW to SB.

Attached: 6925839146523146.png (826x1168, 1.42M)

>log in
>log out
IKTF. I would've unsubbed but it auto-renewed last night of all fucking nights, so now I'm stuck playing for another month

>Ask party finder for homework help
>They actually help out.

Some of you guys are actually alright.

>implying I didn't spend 5 months wiping to Living Liquid and enjoyed it!

Attached: e02dca399937998bd70da075a55a42945f7748e81fe71aa583ee559b6e24806b.jpg (1338x1768, 423K)

Did they actually ban people over that one announcement where they said everyone that buys stuff from playeractions and similar sites will be terminated?

boy I sure loBAGPIPESnes that are a bunch of brown and floating brown and rundown brown and floating brown in sewer colors, such distBAGPIPES

well down Heavensward

>Some of you guys are actually alright.
Don't go to the Sultana's dinner tomorrow

Why force yourself to play something you're not having fun with user? Go play a single player game. Get more done on your backlog.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__0d2f23ed880cbb68ea7c36bc (357x459, 109K)

Only 11 more days of shitposting, until the shitposting begins

sadly

Attached: 1536372444222.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

>modding face textures
>no glamourdoll mod for Miqote like there are for Au Ra
I'm using Bliss right now and there's something off on it.

>unlike Stormblood where we only get three zones that are different from each other, and then three different flavors of the same shit brown.

This always felt like one of those regurgitated opinions from someone who just wants to fit in. Heavensward was the better expansion but the zones were just as bad as in Stormblood (Coerthas Western Highlands is one of the worst zones in the game). The Gyr Abanian zones were outright superior to the Doman ones, too. The Steppes were okay, but Yanxia and the Ruby Sea were absolute bottom of the barrel.

no one wants your ugly wowshit
this is a glorified dress up game people want cute characters

Attached: 89155a1516f05d19c3487d1c2cf3d131.jpg (3508x4961, 1.39M)

Coerthas western is a great zone.

t. loves snow

>Gyr Abanian zones were outright superior to the Doman ones
It should be illegal to have taste this shit

Snowy Coerthas is trash.

Attached: 1538248160141.jpg (1440x900, 765K)

>HW got better as patches came out
>SB got worse and added shit content nobody but poopsockers enjoy
Fuck off

Not only did I not forget it, I sold my house and canceled my sub. I didn't come back until some 20 months later to catch up a bit before SB, do the shit available at release, and then I left again for another year. I'll never have a long-term sub again, and will only play the x.0 and x.3 patches.

>I'm an absolute raging faggot that can only get pleasure by sucking off black cocks
I said give me a reason, not your Friday night plans

I don't understand how a house can hold some of you hostage. is your house really worth the sub fee per month per year(s) that you are playing? Maybe if you are some kind of market baron and need airships and boats running 24/7, but 99% of the people in this thread probably have a half-assed decorated house that they spend more time running around it on top of the fence than they do inside sitting on furniture.

Looks like generic mountain land

And we got a zone that looks just like this in the Dravanian Hinterlands, plus Idyllshire.

>cozy alpine greenery
vs
>DUDE EVERYTHING IS WHITE XD

That is what a highlands is, yes.
Hence why "Highlanders" are from Gyr Abania.

Not really....?

I mean sure maybe, but it doesn't look the same.

Neck yourself

Attached: 1551041407324.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

They want a house because it makes them feel special for having something that other people don't have, it's really that simple

Kiss myself on the neck?

No, it looks better because it has a sweet-ass river and cool ruins in it.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1528605920833.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

You forgot to mention ultimates when talking about content.

The only reason why Omega raids were easier was because Ultimate provided the very high difficulty people wanted from raids, but SE couldnt implement in order to satisfy the shitty casual fanbase.

>westaboo
>cant stop thinking about interracial sex
it matches up

Attached: 5ffa1d481ae0f51083223b0472d11c0a.png (802x802, 897K)

>Yoshi and his cohorts add in new wards and subdivisions
>I stay up all night and frantically try to get in to get to my plot I want
>someone ends up taking it
>manage to snag another house
>still a medium
>basically my AFK/craft spot for years
I just wish Mediums had a better stair placement or at least a way to customize it. The building itself is already kinda awkward with the floor layouts.

This, and I want cute lion bara men.

Attached: 4565666788800.jpg (1280x1224, 242K)

Why do you pedos keep showing up

Snow is always cozy tier in vidya so your argument sucks

anyone else hate happy and overly people

good thing we'll have colorful Dravanian Hinterlands in ShB

Attached: ffxiv-il-mheg-1.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

nu-Coerthas isn't a cozy snowscape, it's a dreary white wasteland

They're quick to get triggered or angry.

I really hope the Ishgard housing is cozy snow cabins and houses. Would be my 10/10 housing area for sure

Yes, I hate Mr Happy

overly nice*

man this is gonna look retarded in game without all the added lighting that won't be in the zone and color filtering

Still not a reason fag, stop projecting and trying to shift away from the topic retard

>when you let your static down on raid night

Attached: 1551860442951.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

I hope that Ishgard does something to let everyone get a home, because I know for a fact that I won't be able to get a Ishgard house if I'm fighting for plots with everyone else.

I would prefer cabins / cottages in the Sea of Clouds with actual flying from island to island. That was a waste of a zone, and Diadem was taking a good idea that is that zone and shoving it into a pile of shit then forcing you to sift through it to complete your relic.

Is it true that Alisaie is canonically a lesbian and wants to munch on the female WoL's slit

Attached: 1546064264993.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

If it's the reward for the crafting endgame as they implied, I can imagine everyone getting a separate instanced house. Like FFXI houses but with a yard.

what starting job should I use?

It should just be a free "apartment" in Fortemps Manor because they consider you family.

Archer

>Ishgard housing
?

yea

More like she's PCsexual

They can just add more wards to the Hingashi zone. There's probably weebs out there that still want their Japanese mansion and can be distracted away from the superior land of Ishgard

Attached: 09283749087324.jpg (680x965, 116K)

Your viewpoint would hold up if there were more than two whole buildings you can enter in those zones. It is a dead wasteland with no interesting features whatsoever.

I've said it before and will say it again; FFXIV should just adopt Rift's housing system. Instanced housing, each instance is based off a location in the world so you aren't tied down in just city areas. Have housing wards for the people that care about that stuff, then have the instances for people that either don't care or can't get their own house. If a older game can manage it, no reason XIV can't.

She is WoLsexual like a few other characters, such as Yugiri, Minfilia, Haurchefant, Aymeric, etc.

Ishgard housing is coming in Shadowniggers as a reward for rebuilding the realm as a crafter/gatherer.

this is exactly what I don't want

I have a stupid fucking theory about male Viera.
We're aware of the fact that male Viera are rare as fuck and nobody knows they exist or what they look like.
We also know that the people on the Prima Vista are fucking anal about their plays being historically accurate that it kicks off the plot of the Ivalice raids, so set design, characters and costumes are based off of folklore and hisory for authenticity.

During the Ridorana plot Hurdy and Montblanc show up and some NPCs comment that it's the first time they've seen a moogle, then complain that the moogle costumes they have look nothing like actual moogles. Mainly the rabbit ears.

What if male Viera look like the Ivalice moogles and someone mistook them for actual moogles?

Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

Alright I get that nobody cares about Europe and it's got the most garbage playerbase so they showed beast tribes, Viera, and the job everyone knew was coming at EU fanfest, but what's going on with Shadowbringers?
We have no information to make it seem like this is a big change to the game like flying and Normal/Savage split in HW, or like battle overheal/Ultimate/swimming,Eureka in SB, so what of ShB?
New race(s)? Trusts? so we can do old, dead content because it sure as hell isn't going to work for brand new stuff
I get they're phoning in updates more and more, but it just gets tiring
I know they're talking about Eureka 2, and Eureka definitely has potential if it weren't so painfully horribly executed like every single new thing in the game

You're gonna get this.

>but the leaker!

Many.

New.

Cats.

Attached: 1552236108675.png (971x1188, 434K)

I love these dungeons with people fighting and talking. Ala Mhigo and Ghimlyt Dark are easily two of my favorites.

you'd probably feel more at home at reddit.com/r/ffxiv friend

you first

Attached: 1522547831360.jpg (564x564, 36K)

Cool. I just got those classes to 70

People saw "Ishgard reconstruction" and decided it absolutely had to be new housing and not just rehashing the Doman reconstruction

Was this that spaz who was freaking out over subnetting?

damn thats a cute boy

It wasn't confirmed, just an idea Yoshi said was on the board.
Considering they said it's for crafters and gatherers and isn't just trading shit for money, it 100% isn't a rehash Doman Enclave.

>n-no u
Either fuck off or give a reason for your initial claim faggot, a real reason too, not just your gay fetishes

Extend the rabbit ears out a bit, make the body fur actual skin and I think you'd be close to what they would make. The question is if Yoshida is mad enough to take the JP love of cuteness and pull the design based around Lion Head Rabbits.
>Males will have fluff around their neck up to their hair in a mane like manner

Attached: Lion_Head_Rabbit.jpg (630x600, 97K)

males don't matter

silence, tranny, you will never be a woman

Did they fuck?

Attached: DhlYYi1U8AE0KZL.png (846x1200, 862K)

>it 100% isn't a rehash Doman Enclave.
Fine, Doma rebuilding with some of the npc delivery thing thrown in

Literally who

>change the entire system
>with all that spaghetti code
>just cause I say so

Never got the chance...

you don't matter

Attached: Rude.png (317x266, 29K)

This is why story skips were a mistake

>random Giraffes from no name House #2730198672391 in the Isghard storyline
literally no more memorable than any of the shitskin tribes in the Azim Steppe. Stop fooling yourself, MAGAboy. 95% of the characters in this game hold no dramatic weight whatsoever

>thinking Estinien would ever be interested in a retarded, mass murdering whore

Attached: 1531648252103.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

This is why story skips were a mistake

Maybe. Thanks for calling me a spaz :(

Hey, can I ask you a question? Why did you leave WoW if you were just going to pay to skip the story anyway?

>Stop fooling yourself, MAGAboy.
dude what are you okay?

>being this uninformed
>reeeeee maga when politics weren't brought up and directed at someone that thinks Trump is a senile fool
This is why your life was a mistake

BASED

Attached: Dragon Slut.png (1262x304, 302K)

Will the general skill level of players rise again once Shadowniggers drops? Or is it going to be a steady decline from now on? People were absolute dogshit this last month I stopped back on.

Attached: 668e96f.jpg (600x745, 38K)

Sometimes a man get desperate, and you can only fuck the holes you make in dragons for so long before you get bored.

Attached: 1543252101654.jpg (850x1020, 178K)

40% is underselling how long Doma sticks around. Nearly every Trial or patch story beat is from there. About the only thing Gyr Abania has is the Omega Raid.

To be fair, trump and his supporters are retards.

No

There wasn't enough time, but you can be sure Estinien would have broken his holy oath and given a heretic the azure spear.
Estinien literally named his armor "Iceheart" in one of those official short stories they released post-heavensward.

No, nobody likes X-2 Blitzball. X Blitzball is alright.

>gets btfo
>starts talking about nigger dicks
>accuses others of deflecting
ok user

Attached: 145051c2aa21a2b170172b5a6bdae06c.jpg (650x833, 88K)

>Estinien literally named his armor "Iceheart" in one of those official short stories they released post-heavensward.
Yeah, he respects her conviction and her role in ending the war. But that's all.

if they don't look EXACTLY like this im gonna be PISSED

based schizoposter

Dragons don't even fuck.

Don't you talk about her that way.

Just a handful of months and we never get to see the stormblood log in screen again!

WoLsexual

Attached: 1524752622293.png (729x462, 326K)

I didn't say anything to the contrary user

The levels of praise FFXIV had from Heavensward are not here this time around. If you look at both the NA and EU Fanfests the overall crowd engagement is down with loads of silence when compared to HW and SB's Fanfests. I think the numbers will stay about the same or dip a bit in the long run. Numbers will rise as people take a look into ShadowBringers but when a good chunk of the HW/SB newbies see that ShB is more of the same they'll probably drop it, very much so if the successor to Eureka is more of the same "tone-deaf" garbage. Simply put Stormblood has no praise backing it but a mass of mixed feelings with a good chunk of it negative in the long run.

I enjoy playing SAM!
Metafagets can suck my mirrion times forded weebstick because I'm having too much FUN spamming Shinten to give a shit.
I will not change jobs no matter what!

Attached: 1499264242894.gif (375x304, 568K)

11 days bros!!

Attached: 1543444723932.jpg (1165x776, 342K)

good

People forget how fucking based the ARR login screen was

youtube.com/watch?v=cki4a2LJVF8

>gets btfo
>n-no you were btfo
>I-I don't have to support my stance
>I-I'll just start talking about dicks again unprompted
>still doesn't have a reason to back up his claim
>accuses others of deflected when they hold him to it
Yikes

very based

what's wrong with it?

>Don't you talk about her that way.
>gets delusions of grandeur and makes herself the center of a cult
>lets her cultists go frame innocents for heresy
>tells her cultists to go kill innocent traders for their food and crystals
>tears down Dannifen's Collar and sends the dragons in
>"oopsie poopsie i thought they'd only kill rich people xD"
>does it all so she can try to get vored by a dragon who doesn't even know she exists

>:43 onward

Attached: gandalf.gif (244x150, 696K)

This but unironically

Do people really put this much stock in Eureka? People act like it robbed us of so much content but the only thing I can think of that SB has less of than HW is three less dungeons, and we all know dungeons are by far the shittiest "content" this game has to offer.

I hope to god that we get male viera, and that they don’t have tails so I can finally be rid of the clipping issue that au ra have. and no, i refuse to change to potatoes/elves/humans/cats/roes

This is the only way it should be. Keep it up, user.

Attached: Omega.jpg (2893x4096, 1.49M)

you don't even care about ff12 or ivalice, like everybody else that want them, fuck off

ah, i miss it. i wish we could choose which music plays

Reminds me of the days of logging in and being excited to play the beta.
>The beta was 40 years ago
It hurts friends...

May the leakerfaggotry end.

Attached: 1549550407469.jpg (460x508, 65K)

Is this canon

Attached: 1549148128028.png (828x309, 360K)

shut the fuck up mr crappy

hey this game is pretty cool. the devs really care about this game and have fun with it.

Attached: dx11_925285_xiv.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

If that's a picture of Yugiri's dream, then yes. However, in order to unite Doma with the peoples of the steppe Hien is going to have to take in a wife from the steppe for political reasons, meaning that Hien / Cirina is the true canon.

what leakerfaggotry
11 days is fanfest

nigga i played 12 through to completion

you can just ask me to post more bunny boys user you don't have to act out

based
thanks for the buffs metasluts

Attached: c156b42c2370b4fdb7054e7ae767badb.jpg (740x650, 156K)

ARR and HW were fucking excellent, I don't know what the fuck happened with SB

It's true, all Xaela sluts are cock hungry whores.

a bubble slut posted this

Bombs Rabanaster and will raze Rak'Tika, thus killing most of the male Viera population. What else will he destroy next

Attached: FFXIV_Gabranth.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Honestly why can't you just choose which login screen you want to use?

I'm simply tired of faggots trying to be the next blufever acting like an insider for attention.
I was talking about the recent discord leaks.

Yugiri is Raen.

Because then nobody would use the Stormblood login screen.

HW made me want to go back to ARR on the second day.
Fucking terrible and I only hope Shadowbringers is 1/10th the opening ARR is.

go back to shitting on the streets, stinky
Cirina is a cock-sleeve for Hien.

he'll abandon his baby brother to die

Console rimitations, prease understand

The issue with Eureka was it did technically still content regardless but it stole one important aspect that came along with the relic in of itself. Longevity of content. We need to consider this when you compared the Eurekan Relic, Anima and Zodiac.
>but Eureka is easier to get
This is true when you consider how self-contained each step was but we need to consider this. Outside of Anemos most of the grind was unbearable for the average player especially when you consider you only had one avenue to do it said grind. The Anima and Zodiac while not bringing new content to the table did do a good job of not interrupting most styles of play and further helped prop up the longevity of past content giving an illusion of there always needing to do stuff that isn't the same monotonous task. While not perfect in of itself it did allow many to go their merry way doing what they always did without worrying about "Oh am I progressing?" because almost everything that gave tomes or the like was a step forwards into the step itself. It helped prevent the burnout of one kind of content, something that Eureka suffers from very much.
>we all know dungeons are by far the shittiest "content" this game has to offer
Agreed, I do think they need to do something about dungeon design as is but the average player will look at it and go "Hey we got less than last time!" and be annoyed by it, regardless of how shit it is. In their minds its generally Quantity > Quality for the most part but the issue arises when neither of those are met thanks to Eureka.

Simply put Eureka left a bad taste in people's mouth and made them realize how much "One and Done" style content the game actually has.

Attached: Fix_MCH.gif (500x409, 142K)

What if male viera are actually hrothgar? after all, lore man on the prima vista said males/females are impossible to tell apart until the begin to mature, and it’s possible other people met males, but not females, and mistook them for an entirely different race altogether

>thinking xaela have or need streets
choke on rich hingan dicks more

Attached: 1408396389015.jpg (526x533, 58K)

>Lion
>Rabbits
>Lion-Head Rabbits
The code has been cracked

Attached: lionhead-rabbit-cover-770x405.jpg (770x405, 41K)

THE FOLLOWING RACES ARE TRANNIES, EVERY TIME, 100% OF THE TIME
Au Ra Male
Au Ra Female
Cat Male
Cat Female
Lala Female
Roe Female

Attached: 1348800627576.jpg (346x335, 33K)

Look, man, LARPing as a dead woman so someone will appeal to your core fetish is hard work.

If its canon, why does she look so bored?

Goddamn, that first month of ARR was fucking wonderful even with all the problems the game had at launch (remember the pre-patch armor repair costs and how running AK and WP was actually a net loss of gil?)
But goddamn, when everyone was new to the game, things still seemed to magical and soulful. Every little aspect of the game was exciting and surprising. Now everything's so routine. I only sub to do the savage raids, the only part of the game I still find enjoyable.

Attached: 651342651625314.jpg (687x1024, 147K)

No this is

Attached: OTP.png (935x354, 87K)

all Au Ra look bored or angry

Post shit you want to see in the Nier 24man. I'll start
>Equal divide between Automata, Replicant/Gestalt, and Drakengard related content
>Bullet hell mechanics
>Sokens spin on Song of the Ancients

Attached: 1548245772897.jpg (900x720, 106K)

>Yugiri is your XIVfu
>You'll always be second fiddle to Lord Hien
>He's such a bro to you

One Hell of a love triangle....

Attached: 1492712572394.png (500x500, 227K)

user calling other races tranny bait won't fool anyone, your mind being on hrt fucked up your thought process

>admitting that Xaela's take shits out in the open in front of everyone
my sides

I don't do it in front of everyone

ah back when praetorum you had to do the mechanics and people speed cleared it for tomes.

Attached: ffxiv_10042013_181427.png (772x317, 152K)

But she openly admits that she'd rather spend time with you than with Hien during the Rising.
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA?t=245

That's what you think, tranny. The Steppe is wide open.

>Au Ra Male
explain
trannies play the girls
edgelords play the men

t. male au ra

That's my fetish anyway.

bara catbros, where are you?

Attached: 1548812490489.png (350x420, 23K)

I would submit the only Eureka zone that really has been an unbearable slog is Pagos, the others while grindy are still pretty reasonable to complete in a decent timeframe, especially subsequent relics once you unlock mounts within the zone. Eureka has undoubtedly reduced the shelf life of other Stormblood content, but one could argue that the longevity provided by previous relics to that content was pretty artificial anyway since people would just slog through 100 dungeon runs or whatever in a fairly braindead fashion to speed through the relic process ASAP.

Yugiri is WoLsexual, user. She made her attraction clear to the WoL in the "date" videos, but has no known attraction to Hien. People just tend to go with "they knew each other when they were kids" and "Yugiri is loyal" to mean "Yugiri wants to fuck Hien".

If Yugiri survives 4.56, she'll still be more into you/WoL than Hien.

Attached: 1536383274096.jpg (852x477, 58K)

The issue is they condensed the content count down, polished the visuals and havent bothered to extend upon the mechanical aspects of anything. Dungeons are still tunnels with 3 stops in the forms of bosses. Raiding itself seems to be getting more compact going from Coils traversing the fragments of Dalamud, Alexander shortening the bits we explore of him with Omega just going tournament style and fighting glorified Extreme fights. Overworld is still as dead as always and there is nothing new to explore because Yoshida is stuck in this mentality of "Everyone will just use Duty Finder anyways" while proceeding to making "Exploratory" content that could have been better as experiments on the actual overworld.
>Maps will get bigger and more empty as time goes on

Everything you don't like is a tranny, how new are you?

there are caverns and bushes

That's just the alcohol talking. You're exotic, Eorzean WoL meat and she'd love to take you on a Doman Ride.

right here, getting ready for disappointment

>Shitting up caverns so that whenever someone walks by they get co2 poisoning
>Thinking a bush is privacy
What are you, a nigger?

What the fuck I'm not a tranny

>everything I don't like is a tranny

Attached: 1545689687888.png (537x357, 155K)

Attached: baras.png (182x99, 34K)

>I'll never watch a fully choreographed and voiced 60 minute uncut sex scene between Yugiri and my fem midlander while a glorious soundtrack plays in the background

Attached: 1542501540484.png (501x500, 194K)

Can someone explain this image to me? Why is Khloe pissed? Does the WoL choose where they place the stickers and she's mad because the WoL didn't go for the triple line?

Attached: Khloe's Fucking Pissed.jpg (1500x1485, 1.63M)

>Yugiri not into Hien
You people are literally wrong.

Attached: yugiri19.jpg (1451x1073, 264K)

I think the PLD asked for a reward and Khloe is mad like "No! No lines no reward! Go away!"

this boss fight
youtu.be/mWeOs7wpu70

Also, isn't Keiichi Okabe making newor remixed music specifically for the raid?

If Fates were worth doing at fucking all I bet the overworld would be at least somewhat more alive. I don't understand why they give them such shit rewards, why CAN'T those be an alternative to dungeons or HoH? We might as well not even have fates at this point.

other than shuffling you don't get to choose where stickers go, and you can only shuffle if you have i think 4 or less stickers on the board

if you're really lazy and do the bare minimum you can turn it in with zero lines

I'm from asia not a nigger
my shit is used to make fire mostly so its not like it just stay there

>I would submit the only Eureka zone that really has been an unbearable slog is Pagos, the others while grindy are still pretty reasonable to complete in a decent timeframe
Oh I agree the time to finish a step isn't long but the issue is many of the grind methods never meshed well with the combat system which many players realized. The 2nd issue is Pagos in of itself was the 2nd stop that felt more like the Devs punishing players for finding a work around leading to many to drop it entirely meaning the count has been drastically cut since Pagos release even after the nerfs meaning many of those players who wont touch it out of principle are left with nothing in the long run which in of itself presents an issue into the way people view the expansion as a whole given Eureka was designed as one of the key pieces of content.
>longevity provided by previous relics to that content was pretty artificial anyway since people would just slog through 100 dungeon runs or whatever in a fairly braindead fashion to speed through the relic process ASAP.
Oh of course it was artificial in the long run but more most players thats more than enough to give them the illusion of having things to do. We could argue how the most efficient methods were braindead and monotonous like Eureka but we need to realize only a select few did that and those that did are probably the same that did it in Eureka. The point of the matter is Zodiac/Anima itself felt passive to all hell given their step structuring. It made sure to make them attainable after their time to shine and offered an alternative to the Tome Weapons at each step even if not BiS, something the Elemental Weapons didn't benefit from due to their release pattern.

>literal headcanon
Tranny detected

>the narrator for 5.0 is the gremlin from the trailer
>he spends the whole time shit talking you

Make it happen, Yoshida.

FATE system as a whole needs restructuring and an overall touch up. It doesn't help that one failing doesn't affect the overworld in a meaningful way
>rewards
This is near impossible without breaking the gearing path solely due to the fact that they have decided to keep sticking to a purely iLvl essentially that +1 setup making anything either only worth for the straight numbers or glamour, with this being the most guaranteed to make it shortlived. They would have to really expand on crafter's potential to allow gearing alternatives to even make this a reality.

I would mindlessly grind FATEs if they gave a capped tome reward. Fuck it, some days I just wanna mindlessly press buttons.

She wanted to join in the party between the WoL, Hien, and Gosetsu, but also didn't want to interrupt.

Attached: 1538895948562.jpg (1078x655, 92K)

Males:
Midlanders - self-inserting normalfags
Highlanders - wowfugees
Miqote - fujos and flamboyant faggots
Elezen - incels
Roe - barafags and fat guys
Aura - thirsty manlets

Females:
Midlanders - waifufags and women
Highlanders - futafags
Miqote - sluts
Elezen - middle aged women
Roe - futafags and ugly tumblr women
Aura - trannies

It's not headcanon. There's a MSQ where you and Lyse go collect literal shit to use in the fire for dinner.

Fucking retard

user, aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: 1507038942125.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

The release schedule for Eureka was a bit fucked, from what I recall it was planned to be out at least one entire patch cycle sooner than what it ended up being released. If they truly are plannijg Eureka 2.0 for Shadowbringers I expect this aspect at least to be fixed.

redditors

Hmmm...Lalafells are mysteriously missing...

Attached: 1284979998089.png (834x720, 511K)

They're so trash they aren't even worth mentioning

Day of the fryer soon.

Attached: 1523259552536.png (1908x1080, 2.52M)

It has lyse on it

i finally breeded the uberchoco bros

Attached: ffxiv_03122019_211050_203.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

It would be nice if BLM gets the ability to have leyline come to them

Attached: 1552357434972.png (407x333, 337K)

>that guy who waits until the very last second to roll on items at the end of a battle/raid/dungeon
thats me

Attached: 1549242267319.gif (300x259, 1.43M)

When are they going to filter tranny like they have done with all the other low effort insults over the years.

>Queue as a tank
>Duty pops
>Wait until the last possible moment to keep everyone on their toes

>Roll 99
>wait until I'm bored to tell the other retards

Attached: 1533523559694.png (684x1080, 323K)

I'm considering making an alt to fuck around with until Shadowbringers comes out. How much am I going to regret doing this?

Attached: 1510444367436.jpg (490x375, 16K)

mine has 495 cunning life sucks

t. tranny

they should filter it to girl

what mod do i install to remove the retarded sandals?

Depends. I made an alt for just that purpose on a bonus exp realm. Skipped about 25% of the arr cutscenes and played through all of HW before being "done" around level 62. SB has such a slow start I can't bring myself to go through it

fuck yeah

this one?
it seems to be broken so I can't check if it require the base nude mod to work

>why CAN'T those be an alternative to dungeons or HoH?
Because then bots would run those all the time, and all the obvious bots would piss off players and make SE get off their ass and at least attempt to do something about it, much easier to just do nothing with fates and keep the bots nice and hidden away in dungeon instances

>Late ARR
>Crystal Tower runs
>Trying to get Amon's hat
>Most parties I'm rolling unopposed
>Until the fated one puts me with another
>Ask if what they need and if they need the hat
>They have the full set except the hat
>Of course it drops
>"lol 99"
>Roll a fuckin' 100
>My face

Attached: 1489770976466.gif (540x316, 17K)

>not using the based Flip Flops from the best summer event
imagine being this lame

>slang pops up within an hour
how many times do we need to do this until you learn your lesson?

Attached: 998fd27689f5fd042f822266f81234a8.png (320x318, 43K)

>Roll a fuckin' 100
This was never a thing at any point

If someone is desperate enough for an insult that they jump around a filter you can honestly tell they aren't worth talking to anyway.

literally any nude mod

cool story bro, but 99 is the highest roll in this game.

Attached: ffxiv_08222014_165452.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>remove all the sleeping dragons in pagos
How much would this improve the zone

as long you mod them too to have better looking feet

user what do you gain from this tall tale

like just walk

>Roll 100

Attached: DayoftheRope.png (349x349, 128K)

You don't have to lie to make friends.

Look at all the other filtered words and how quick they fell out of favor. Im sure a new insult will pop up quick enough.

True enough. the forbidden drink is barely mentioned these days.

Which one would you recommend?

what the fuck do you think you are doing

Explain why having to walk through choke points to get anywhere is good and fundamental to eurekas design and not just artificially slowing everything down

tight&firm, use the soft body mod for it if you don't like muscles.

>Try making a big treehouse in my yard
>construct is so big and clipping so much that I fall through in a lot of spots on it
RIP

Attached: aaaahhhh.jpg (457x479, 21K)

titan firm > titan soft > curvier > bubble meme > thicc cancer

>how quick they fell out of favor.
So-y and variations are still being spammed constantly, it's as bad as cuck spam was

thanks

Does anybody know a site I can use for cheaper mogstation items? 6kgold got shut down

Thicc stuff is fun but I couldn't play with it on at all times.
MOST of the time sure though.

I don't feel like it is as bad as it was. The days of nigger speak were the worst

don't you float above the ground if you remove sandals though?

playerauctions

desu i like desu and senpai so I just use them without even filtering

xivmodarchive.com/mod/tightfirm_gen2_body
also grab
when they fix it, titan has painted nails naturally
also
xivmodarchive.com/mod/feminine_feet_fix_megapack
xivmodarchive.com/mod/natys_manipedi_mega_pack

i just want to go to bed without sandals on
i just want to swim without sandals on

>MFW WoWfag.
>learning this.
>just because you wanted to spin a yarn.
>MFW

kek next time dont lie about shit nigga.

Attached: IEsObpB.jpg (200x203, 8K)

nvm ignore feminine pack, only install natyusha

Attached: 1540631794908.png (1336x1339, 1.4M)

Am I being rused I thought you could roll 100. Maybe I'm thinking of /random going up to 1000.

/random can do 0-1000
loot rolls are 1-99

What is one (1) adjustment you want for your class in SB

>Fairy meter used on something besides Gay Union

REMOVE DARK ARTS

Attached: 1536793463733.png (548x689, 668K)

>Roll a fuckin' 100

You lying whore.

>roll pass anyways

Attached: 1552159183482.png (640x480, 65K)

Holy shit user.

Attached: file.png (474x266, 322K)

dark arts is FINE
just remove the effect on syphon

I get people don't like Dart Arts right now because you have to use it a lot with how much MP blood weapon and delirium give you, but it could be cool if they adjusted it to where it makes for a nice decision making tool if they adjust how much it costs and what all it can do. I don't want to see it removed entirely.

They need to change its animation though holy shit that's so gay.

it's my problem with several rotations and their filler buttons.

>MCH
Wildfire back to 15 seconds
>WHM
a helpful raid buff

You do have a helpful raid buff. Medica 2. Now excuse me while I continue to broil.

Weren't people okay with Dark Arts in Heavensward?

>MNK
Greased Lightning IV as a temporary buff with super saiyan aura

and hair

dark *dark arts* arts *dark arts* is *dark arts* not *dark arts* fine *dark arts* it *dark arts* is *dark arts* spammy *dark arts* bullshit

give dragon sight to grug

Attached: 1534829977609.jpg (800x450, 69K)

it was the same shit in hw, but you didnt use it on syphon, only dark passenger, souleater and dark mind
removing it on syhpon make you only use it on souleater and bloodspiller
using it on plunge outside the opener is pointless double weaving and dark passenger is aoe only

Attached: 1547178971745.jpg (600x315, 40K)

the ability itself was mostly the same but it didn't feel problematic back then since DRK didn't have such a massive MP pool to work with and they also had a dot to manage and keep uptime on so it didn't feel as repetitive.

I met a SAM in the wolves den pier

I beat his ass 5 times before he left, crying

t. DRGchad

Thanks dude, I got it all set up now. And the character doesn't float when she walks either.

Attached: 1546369745274.jpg (480x453, 34K)

Not him but i played every Ovalice game to completion

Howevwr my reason is different, i love the Viera race and i want to play one, but i also don't wanna play a female character, and male Viera checks both those boxes

good to know
which size did you chose for tits and ass

Attached: D0sPRBVWkAAMRoe.jpg large.jpg (1722x1968, 178K)

>MCH
Another wildfire with a two minute cooldown that includes the damage of the other wildfire and turret overload in its buildup

ebay

Attached: level boosters.jpg (781x827, 129K)

Vanilla and Medium. I strive for compatibility.

Good
I like these the most too, but almost all clothing mods are small or hentai, always the extremes

Would be cool if they just removed leylines or combined it with enochian

>see a cuck with a God of Magic title
>he's leveling a tank in Sastasha
>he's not level synced
Probably the hardest I've cringed in this game, including tranny fuckery

Attached: 1544333669603.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

Heavy Thrust removed and the buff it gives should just be a permanent, passive damage increase trait

Also Nastrond is such a whimper, you build up your entire fucking gauge to use it and it's a 320 potency ogcd, awesome

Because they've already confirmed that dwarfs are a beast tribe.

>roll 100 for a loot I need
>gg, 100 ;)
>he rolls a 101
>Lose the BLM rod

Goddammit.

Lol fag no im giving it to my bro or whatever fellow melee is near me

It is fucking awesome, I love Nastrond.

Monk bros, where we at?

Attached: ffxiv_03122019_222643_205.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

>pvp
embarrassing

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmuw2rBdEF1ts9ad2_500.jpg (500x500, 73K)

It's a cool move for sure

It's less that i feel underwhelmed by it i guess than i wish it hust hit much harder, Samurai can use midare setsugekka for 1200 potency literally 3 or 4 times by the time you get the chance to get one single Nastrond off, i know it's OGCD but it should hit much harder, it's like, your finishing move

It can be enjoyable

That being said, all of the additional abilities should be available at once, or at least let us pick 3. Or at least let everyone use fucking Bolt inherently, why the fuck does that have to use a slot

what order did you level your DPS jobs to 70?
>BRD
>RDM
>NIN
>SMN
>BLM
>SAM
Still have MCH, DRG, MNK at 60 and intend to keep it that way. Ironically my level 70 order is also the order of most fun jobs to play

Attached: 1533788882593.png (230x328, 17K)

>dude make it so it takes 10s to hide
I can beat pretty much anything but drg and healers as nin

Attached: 71447879_p0.png (1000x1000, 755K)

or I bear drg, I dont remember which job I hated
probably pre nerf drk

>We have recently found an increasing number of fraudulent purchases of optional item gift codes on the Mog Station.

>Upon investigation, we have found that illicitly obtained items are being resold on unauthorized marketplaces and reseller websites, and then ultimately being registered to multiple player accounts.

>We would like to remind players that both offering to trade gift codes (either for real world currency, or for in-game currency or in-game items), as well as, the actual trading of gift codes are strictly prohibited activities, and engaging in such actions could result in penalties against your account. Furthermore, as recent investigation has discovered that the gift codes are being obtained through fraudulent means, a purchase of such illegally obtained gift codes from resellers will be regarded as participation in a fraudulent transaction.

>We would like to take this opportunity to remind all players once again to avoid purchasing any optional items from sites other than the Mog Station.

>We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/36c27078c56d754f8b8392fdbea2dde08dde3e59

Attached: 1504333138879.jpg (565x605, 75K)

Not 100% sure on order, but I think
>SAM
>SMN
>MNK
>DRG
>RDM
>MCH
>NIN
>BLM
BRD's at 51, I have a hard time caring.

>instead of just lowering their ridiculous prices they just REEE on the lodestone
embarrassing

no ones gotten banned and they issued this warning before way back. shit nigga ive seen the same hackers in pvp and they havent done anything with them. im not even sure if anything you do in this game can get you banned t b h

The mogstore is a 'in good faith' thing. It's like tipping.

>not taking the hint that players think they have absurd prices
>thinking theyre gonna ban sunk cost players when they havent banned teleport hacks and gil buyers

I think they should lower the prices, too. Hell I think they should have more earnable rewards. But doesn't it bother anyone to buy things off stolen money?

Attached: ffxiv_02092019_222145_094.png (1920x1057, 2.33M)

>in good faith
It's almost like you forget that SE is a Triple A company who wants to get the most profit. Bet you think giving money for their Gacha games is "tipping". They know what they're doing.

Dps cant typically beat tanks or healers in duels whatsoever, it's just not a balanced mode

That's why i keep it dps vs dps

99% of the time it's not stolen money, just shit bought with foreign currencies. Not illegal, just against TOS

Damn girl, that's sexy. Post more lewds.

mgostation sales when
I still want yhstola hair and boots

I see. So they're really cheap in other countries then? I always assumed like steam people were laundering money through this kind of thing.

>im not even sure if anything you do in this game can get you banned t b h
Calling a tranny "man" can get you banned

How come nobody has mentioned that viera only has one render, when it should have two.

It is tipping. It's no more than a donation box.
I don't think a $30 Advent Children bike is in good faith, but that's another topic.
If people lack the discipline to not spend $5000 per week on Fantasias, so be it.

How come no one has mentioned to english Viera voices?

>whales set the price for the rest of us
I fucking hate cashshops

> DRK
> Too many fucking buttons with boring resource management
> WAR
> You really only play the game for 10 seconds every 90 seconds, at another time you just.... exist.
Fuck, I have leveled them both and still cannot decide which one I like the most

Attached: 1534564632936.jpg (328x466, 30K)

In the past decade, they have been normalized. Get used to seeing them every fucking where. Remember it's all okay since it's (mostly) just cosmetic

Attached: ffxiv_08282014_153440.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

>Wait for a bit
>Tell everyone I rolled 98, hurry up and roll
>Everyone leaves, gear is all mine.

While their optional shit like mounts and outfits are ridiculously priced, I do like how it is cheaper for certain services than other mmo ones, like for name changes and server transfers and fantas.
WoW for instance its like 30 bucks or more for a server transfer, and that's per character, same price for a race or faction change, and their level boost costs as much as an actual entire game.

Post CIA and Bane glamours.

Midlanders are so shit at this game, how are you fucking level 70 and can’t do basic mechanics you saw all the way from fucking 60? Christ

don't have any. have some character names.

Attached: lore appropriate and edgy how convenient.png (521x674, 614K)

>MCH
>BLM
>RDM
>DRG
>MNK
>SAM
>SMN

Haven't done BRD or NIN yet, probably doing to do BRD so I can play music.

I’m not sure what you mean

that's not taking tips that's preying on the mentally ill

It also had that one patch where you went on an adventure with Arenvald to the Mad King's treasure room.

99% of the playerbase is shit at the game. It has no bearing on race choice.

Tanking Orbonne right now. Do I turn a Thunder Slash into the raid? Y/N?

Only if you can do it without getting caught.

That's too obvious user.

I'm so sick of them, I used to be a female midlander but hate male midlanders so much

Might i attempt to tip the scales

DRK is by far the most played tank, and the problem with be even worse when ShB comes out + the massive insurgenge of Gunbreakers

By playing WAR you will have priority over them for groups

Every race has two renders upon release, the main race and the subrace. They only gave the bunny bitches one.

You’re right actually, that is weird. I wonder if they’re just not gonna separate the clans

Viera clans are like the same fucking thing
Brown hair and white hair
There will either be only 1 type of viera or shit all over their lore and give us feol (who arent purebred viera)

Holy shit imagine being this fucking tied to a fucking game that you try and defend a company preying on the whale mentality. No user they know whales will buy their shit and keep pumping it in without having to add more effort into in-game content.

All the Feol Viera are also dead, so, yeah.

It's just Rava (Dark skinned) and Veena (lighter skinned) tribes.

confirmation bias

they were cobbled together at the last minute for fanfest

Where is this, anyways? I thought I'd see it in the new patch. I admit, there's a lot of stuff I haven't done though, optional content-wise.

>literally heavensward MCs
>"random"
based imbecile

They can’t be that lazy, can they? I guess to be fair the other races have the same problem.

HW did have a worse start and 3.0-3.2 was godawful but it improved tremendously. SB started slightly better but has seen nowhere near the same level of improvement. It made for a more even expansion but HW had a great patch cycle from 3.3-3.5 and ended on a high notw while SB has just been okay overall.

that particular is a hallucination of ba'gaman in ridorana.

But if it was that simple why wouldn't they just use the viera models they used in the video for the render?

doesn't add up.

>everything that isn't muh furdaddies died in a forest fire
hopefully your next silicone injection kills you

Attached: 51987198_p0.jpg (302x389, 83K)

Do I play a midlander or lalafell?

Are they dead in XIV? Did they establish that during the raid storyline?

Kind of want this to happen just to watch the fireworks.

Feels like no matter what they do there's going to be a salt explosion.

Attached: 1522290738255.jpg (600x675, 162K)

I'm not sure what you're implying. All the Feol viera were killed. By a Feol Viera. Who proceeded to get killed.

Something about "My people can't suffer if they're dead"

Attached: file.png (394x762, 501K)

Oooh I see. Thanks.

>The feol Mydia used the Galbana to journey to Feolthanos, but was corrupted by his evil power. When she returns to Ivalice as the Judge of Wings, she slaughters her own race at the Roda Volcano to prevent them from being used by Feolthanos like she had been.
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Viera

Attached: 1544014970906.jpg (592x592, 33K)

Hope we get light skinned, Lalafell sized Viera like that one concept art.

Midlander so look the best in armor due to Hyur being used as a base for armor sets.

keep dreaming pedo

I hope we don't, fuck pedoniggers like you that just want erp bunnies and not viera

All the feol viera are dead, and foel viera are just fucking race mixed viera. So they wouldn't even fit since you'd have to put in the race that mixed with them.

The bird people.

Not canon to FFXIV's version necessarily. We shall see in 10 days though.

>DRK is by far the most played tank

Attached: AhahahOHWOW.jpg (562x437, 40K)

thisFeol viera can't exist without the grandsire.

god look at those baps

DRK is literally worst tank.

>Worst gameplay
>Worst attack animations
>Worst idle animations (male)
>Worst cooldowns
>Worst victory animations (male)
>Worst prepare for battle animations (male)

The only thing DRK has going for it is

>Plunge.
>Coolest LB3.

Liking loli != pedophile. Nothing wrong with wanting another small race since the only alternative is Lalafell.

Attached: VceJIGN.png (599x614, 318K)

SB is utter trash OP was bait

What do you call them, Max? Yabbos?

>muh manly tanks
stupid cunt

>
>Liking loli != pedophile

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pedo

Attached: normal.png (480x351, 329K)

Giv Ishgard housing thank

>anything worse than pld animations
fuck you for giving rampart, I miss shadow skin
>(male)
who cares
>worse cooldown
>tbn
>dark mind

You can just go into house fortemps anytime friend. please enjoy it.

Attached: 1535862855280.png (399x332, 34K)

>nothing is wrong with wanting a tera race instead of viera
you wanted viera you get viera

>do giant pull
>blackest night
>Dark arts abyssal drain
>repeat until out of MP
>quietus
>???
>profit
Wtf I love DRK now

AAAAAAAAAAH MY EYES

Attached: redeyes.png (128x72, 19K)

Given this concept art shows Small Viera with Lalafell starting clothes makes me think the only way "Feol" would happen is thru a Lalafellin-Viera mixed breed.

>I don't understand why they give them such shit rewards
They should at least give decent xp for leveling but the ones that have unique rewards like Odin or Ixion are farmed to death while they're new for a couple months and then people drop off fast since its pretty easy to get all the items they offer. They even had to add more shit to Ixion partway through SB so people would start doing it again.

If more fates had shit like that there might be more people doing them at level cap and if they gave better xp in general it might be worth it to people that are leveling. I don't even touch them unless I still have my challenge log to do since that gives me more xp than any fate. I get that they might not want fate trains to rule again but there's always going to be people who spam whatever is most efficient. Surely people spamming potd and hoh to level is just as boring and repetitive but SE doesn't seem to want to stop that.

yoshi_groaning_at_mixed_race_question.gif

I just finished the DRK questline tonight.
Lvl 65 is literal kino.

They could literally make DRK have 1 button and all the retard edgelords would still fucking play it

Even people who dont tank play fucking DRK so they can wear their edgy ass armor and stand in town with it

>viera mixing with evil scummy merchants and slavers

Attached: 1478586585164.jpg (640x637, 97K)

The leaks being continuously right has been one of the funniest parts though.

The female skirt looks similar. If it's a half-breed NPC this might be the first we see where it's half Lalafell isn't it?

Attached: 64c4d5c40d083a19030dbe7996149429.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

I play DRK because it lets me dress up as a cute oni. You can even get a giant oni club and oni horns from the PVP vendors.

t. pedophiles

The same basic premise is that you play it for the glamour first and foremost

Attached: 1532987965447.webm (294x232, 1.3M)

Attached: I'll register you as.png (400x551, 127K)

Pretty much yeah, but I can swap out the Oni club for the Genji axe and have practically the same glamour so it’s not 100% just because of the glamour.

god damn that's hot. that fem lala is giving the look.

could be because pld and war are even more boring
the only appeal of war is decimate/steel cyclone in huge pulls, pld has none

If you like anything even close to small, it's 99% chance you're a closetfag, bordering trapfag, and or want to suck dicks.

Attached: flibbity floo here's your (you).png (578x450, 9K)

>the look
I always knew lalafells were voidsents

Attached: Sqdc5Sl.png (588x314, 273K)

is yoshi, dare i say it, based and redpilled?

Attached: ffxiv redpill.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

how is that anywhere close to lalafell?

>but it didn't, did it?
because they toned it down, omega is the highest participation rate for savage this game ever had and that's a good thing for the majority of the playerbase and for the developers

In terms of height only. The smallest race other than Lalafell is female Au Ra. If I had to guess these would be somewhere between the two.

Attached: 03YUs5D.jpg (3348x396, 358K)

Did you perhaps play FFXI?

Were your favorite zones the Konschat Highlands and the La Theine Plateau?

Did you hang out there a lot and listen to the ambient noises?

>every male is shorter than max height femroe
KEK fucking manlets

I have an extensively detailed house that I spent probably actually a hundred hours meticulously glitching the furniture (before the improvements to server positioning, so that each glitch had to be done and redone for pixel perfection by going in and out). You ain't know me son.

Honestly at this point why is he surprised? The 1.0 poll in of itself had Mixed Race as the 2nd most popular option with only Viera beating it out for each individual region.

Are Plainsfolk smaller then Dunesfolk?

femroes are males so its not like means anything

HW's post expansion story and Dragonsong are peak XIV
I don't expect anything to ever top it

no it's just min height vs max height for races.

I figured out my irl friend has fapped to my character in game. I don't know what to think about it bros. I'm confused.

Attached: IMG_20190311_094503.jpg (540x354, 11K)

>Bland surrounding rocks
BUT DUDE LOOK AT THE TREE

How would you "figure this out" unless he just straight up told you? Also does he want to go gay with you?

it's a bunch of pixels, just be proud of your character creation skills

Return the favor obviously

We were drinking heavily the other night and playing some other games. He mentioned it when we started talking about XIV

>Play lalafell
>Maxima is HUGE
>Ask my friend who plays a Roe if I was just comparing him to my toddler body or if he was actually huge
>Apparently Maxima is even taller than them

What is he

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Is your character female?

>not just playing mahjong and picking flowers
What's your excuse?

Attached: 1538927478638.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>drunken confessions
oh god
oh GOD
there is much much more to this user.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Duh.
Please no. We've been friends since middle school.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxfevnnRLO1sxglg1_540.png (385x201, 58K)

I thought he was a fucking buff elezen but he's just white shaq.

mahjong is really, really hard to learn
ive probably spend like 10-15 hours practicing and learning online and i still haven't outright won a game

> viera
God, this is so bad. Much worse than WoWs new races.
Because WoW is doing pretty fucking well and show us TWO cool new races, that forced SE to do this ugly male power fantasy shit.
WoW's new races looks cool, have some lingering story background and deep lore, we already saw their society and know how do they live.
While XIV's new race just... an out of season april fools joke.

Attached: 1437174070805.jpg (1594x1194, 393K)

WoW's new races are even lazier than FFXIV's, come on now.

Everything in the East is better than shitty Alarm Mhigo

A childhood friendship that blossoms into something more.. It's a pretty common fantasy, even for the gays. I don't want to ruin what you have, but experience tells me there's another layer to this.

>ignoring the fact that the allied races were expansion announce content and it took seven (7) months for them to even come out
>ignoring the fact that you have to unlock them so they're just a scheme to sell race changes

don't reply to my posts with copy pasta baits

obvious wowshill is obvious
imagine putting fat humans in your game and calling it a new race the absolute state lmaooo

You can get pretty far winning with whatever fast yaku you can and just making sure not to deal into anyone's hand when it's obvious

Gauging odds based on what's been discarded and picking the most likely waits is the biggest part of the game

... A Garlean, you chode.

What do you think of the new AFs?

Attached: IMG_20190207_015901.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

gaius and cid aren't nearly that tall bro.

This always gets fucking (You)s, every single time

BLM here
it's alright i guess..

That's real gay my nigga.

>give the girl a skirt
>give the man a dress
Why not pants? especially with that suit like top?

You asked what he IS not whether Garleans have manlets.

You chode.

correct

Uhh will there be male bunnies? Don't want to play as a girl that's gay

dope af senpai

>Fat humans
>Trolls again
>Four elves
lol

Clearly a case of "oh shit, we have to make a male version too"

Stormblood is equal to Heavensward in content. But since SB proceeds HW and they are equal. Diminishing returns on player enjoyment will happen.
So. even though HW and SB are equal in quality. Players will enjoy SB less because it comes after HW and the rush wears off.
Therefore despite it being technically equal. SB is inferior to HW in every way.

>TWO cool new races
taller trolls and fat humans

>pop walking dead
>healer immediately pops benediction
>literally one second of invuln
>die because walking dead couldnt save me

Attached: 1548573991536.gif (420x236, 857K)

It can't have cost much to make a swimming animation and a few blue-tinted, sparsely decorated zones to float around in

I fucking love the ast one. I might level it just for the glam.

Next you'll tell me Garleans can't have the echo.

This is pertinent information to know as a Whm because literally all anyone knows about those mysterious cryptids known as Drks is that they die if you don't heal them to full.

I'll tell you Garleans belong in the garbage bin

Have they added that NG+ feature yet? I need to replay the story but making a second character would be a waste

I'm struggling to fathom a situation where you die here.

It's not coming until shadowbringers.

Oh well that's pointless. Nobody's going to play old content when there's new content out.

Yep, to think they spent Shadowbringers dev time on it. I wonder how much launch content there will be! We might get ourselves another 3.0-3.1 situation.

Attached: 1536290391319.jpg (550x512, 31K)

Shut up faggot, NG+ is going to be fucking great.

Am I understanding Arcanist right? Its a class where you basically use magic math to hurt your enemies?

Math and geometry to channel aether into spells, summons and diseases, yes.

Attached: a-ok.png (600x525, 94K)

WHAT SAYETH THOU MASTER MATOYA

Well, it's more like magic geometry to figure out how to use the flow of aether against enemies, but yea kinda

And is that how it basically works for Scholar and Summoner, too? Fuck, I kinda wish I started as the fucking magic STEM major.

never played before, want to play as healer, wat do?

>class fantasy: use arance geometry and 9000 IQ to encourage and strategize your allies
>reality: roll your face on keyboard to win

Attached: 366337332107804672.png (128x128, 26K)

If it makes you feel any better, the first ~15 levels of ARC are fucking A W F U L so you'll get to rush through the shitty bits
Having one job that simultaneously gives you access to both a Healer in SCH and a DPS in SMN is really nice though. Give you flexibility without having to fuck about with leveling another job.

Correct, SMN uses old Allagan style geometry to channel own aether into primal egis, while SCH does more of the ACN stuff on top of having an otherwordly fairy bound to your jobstone.
SMN questline reveals that Allagans simply used computer programs for most efficient summoning, so one can hope that's something we'll be able to do as SMN in nearby future

>wat do
DPS. Every Job is actually a DPS. It's just that healers comes with the burden of stopping people from dying.
Like how tanks are actually DPS with the added burden of agro management.
People will get mad if you don't DPS.

If you want to start healing immediately, go conjurer and upgrade to white mage. If you like shields, level arcanist and unlock scholar. If you want to believe in the heart of the cards, get to Ishgard and unlock astrologian.

>allagan summoners could literally summon wave after wave of Sephirot-Egi and baby Twintania (even though its not an egi, how did that work again?)
>the best we get is garuda and bahamut
"ree"

Attached: shinji.png (376x376, 93K)

>skirts again

ugh

We haven't had skirts as BLM at all. Ever.

yet all tome gear has skirts or buttcapes. they need to fuck off already

>As of level 60, SMN is capable of killing lesser ascians outright with deathflare
>Scholar is a military officer with the only otherwordly summon that didn't fuck over mages that summoned it
Arcanist truly is the chad among all classes.

Attached: 1550877209396.png (497x441, 529K)

that poster asked for AF opinions

we kill a lesser ascian at level 10 it doesn't mean anything

>someone fucks up their proximity lazer in panto 2
>goes on my head as a tank
>pop living dead to save me from cleaves
>ecks dee benediction

delete this

I know fantasy will never match reality, but thinking about the fantasy is still fun. Makes Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar seem cool. Do the lore books go into more detail about how their magic works?
Aren't the first 15 levels always fucking awful for any class? And getting two jobs for the price of one was part of the appeal.
Now you're just making it sound even better. Fucking Allagans.
At last I truly see.

>If it makes you feel any better, the first ~15 levels of ARC are fucking A W F U L so you'll get to rush through the shitty bits
I thought archer was fine, dragoon is the really bad one
You have literally two rotation buttons for like 20 levels

N-no, you see it wasn't actually a real death and said ascian totally returned in the shittiest dungeon in the game to gloat at you for 30 minutes.
Shush and stop ruining things for me

Attached: 1550529734870.jpg (361x361, 17K)