Zoomers shilling this shit so fucking hard

>zoomers shilling this shit so fucking hard
just nuke this fucking board already

Attached: 1550204182442.jpg (602x792, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKX00bfSJI
ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
pastebin.com/gtnMAhUU
gamespot.com/articles/please-dont-send-any-more-pizzas-halo-dev-says/1100-6465545/
youtube.com/watch?v=JmSXqetitw4
youtube.com/watch?v=I2w7KeM6Se4
youtube.com/watch?v=_47BQTM6MeA
youtube.com/watch?v=5x5UFc23Uik
youtube.com/watch?v=GjQyDrFlD1g
youtube.com/watch?v=wMqP9aptQH0
youtube.com/watch?v=BJBWHIRV-hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeap

>shilling
fuck off retard zoomer and go back to Forknife, Halo was part of most gamers life

I filtered zoomer and boomer shit so why did this thread show up?

zoomers are too young to know what halo is faggot

If OP's pic applies to you, you're the zoomer.

Sadly as someone who was old enough to say Halo could truly be "My First FPS", our day has come and gone.

Zoomer here. I grew up playing Halo 2 and Halo 3.

You know what's even worse than shilling a game?

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

>zoomer
>18 year old game
Why do 40 year olds even browse Yea Forums? Go to /tg/ and /vr/ to discuss older games on a regular basis. Yea Forums has always prioritized current events.

>tfw you'll never know what his motivation was

What’s wrong boomer does your zero ultra need refilling?

Attached: 6742E4B5-9273-40C6-80B7-AA3C70011CD4.png (1672x1672, 1.53M)

halo is unironically boomer-core now because all the halo kids we bitched about in 2005 are in their early-mid 20's.

the zoomers grew up on cawadoody, and to a lesser extent fortnite.

>tfw remember when Yea Forums actually did hate the fuck out of Halo back in 07-09
>cawadoody and ass effect happened and no one gave a fuck anymore
>every normalfag who grew up with the game suddenly start meming it hardcore when they hit late highschool/college age
So the real question is whether modern Yea Forums has more normalfags or contrarians

Fuck Boomers hope they die

Sorry another smash thread got killed by halo

really hate how easy it seems to force shitty memes onto the reddit niggers here
at least snap and that blue fucking wojak didn't stick

>unironican praise for halo games
>unironic mw/mw2/black ops nostalgia threads

they'll die before you do, zoomer

zoomer detected

If doom was your first fps, then youre a zoomer

Metal Of Honor was my first fps and im looking forward to Halo

get bent OP

Attached: 1551101168150.jpg (400x400, 86K)

if pong was your first videogame, youre a zoomer

That still makes you a zoomer. Medal of Honor was the COD of the early 00s.

Halo was the pinacle of fps development, it pretty much defined the genre and there's been nothing new since then.

Seethe harder trannoids.

This ain't 2007 anymore gramps

Its 2 MS pajeets spamming, they'll fuck off once the game releases and come back near infinite's release, just like state of decay 2

Timesplitters was the better console FPS and only Halo 3 babbies disagree

>Halo came out 2 years after QUake 3
>Halo 2 and Unreal Tournament 2004 came out the same year

Get real you fucking faggot, you just outed yourself as an actual underage. I'd bet money you wee born after 1995 you shit eating mongoloid.

Attached: 1550637294277.jpg (256x234, 12K)

Annnnnnd just like that, OP has killed that pic, when you overuse a meme, you kill it, so nice work OP, that pic is ancient and you somehow found a way to use it to make halofags seethe, you just had to make one thread today, but instead you made multiple.

/biz/ was the best response to this. Out boom the boomers.

>2019

>still no TimeSplitters Rewind
>still no TimeSplitters 4

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKX00bfSJI

Attached: 1543008027857.gif (255x255, 363K)

It hurts

Imagine being such a contrarian fuckboy that you're upset about people getting excited over a PC port of a beloved franchise.

Attached: 1449589798879.png (500x375, 155K)

this board is already lost. Just nuke it all and get rid of these reddit faggots

armed and ready
>pepes/wojaks/eceleb image hashes'
ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
>text filterspastebin.com/gtnMAhUU (embed)

Attached: 1532807149262.gif (238x202, 27K)

>I don't like I all these halo threads
>don't like this thing
>Must be reddit
I seriously hate this fucking meme so much, no just because YOU don't like something so much doesn't make it fucking reddit.

quality bait, look how many retards bit

he refers to the fact that the wojak, especially the boomer wojak, is considered a shitpost everywhere but here.
You fucking daft retard

if you don't think they're right beside you, you haven't connected the dots with all the shitty "THING BAD" downvote memes, the posturing(on an anonymous goddamn imageboard), and the slacktivism. Place is probably more reddit than not at this point. Only boards worse are /pol/ and /vg/.

I personally never finished one as a kid as I never had a xb*x and look forward deeply to finally finishing a playthrough

Attached: 1543079513337.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Thanks user. you're a saint amongst nigs

>fuckboy
holy fuck, not even reddit fucking fuck off to kikebook disgusting normalfag fucking kill yourself

board has been casual for like at least half a decade

Thanks Halo for popularizing the worst vehicle control scheme known to man (can't even drive one way while looking another to shooter at something), and the limited gun choice despite having armor that could hold more than two things.

Stop trying to re-force this meme. Halo is less casual than what the average faggot on this board talks about anyways. We have unironic mobage/gacha threads and you complain about Halo threads? Fuck off.

Or even their late 20s like me. :/

based

halo is the quintessential zoomer series, fuck off

viral marketing campaign from monster. I would bet money on it

My first videogame was trying to pause the VHS on the titties in those old horror movies.

found the underage zoomer

>zoomers
t. zoomer

Look at fucking Rooster Teeth, they're all Gen X'ers and Millennials. Halo hasn't been relevant with the younger generation for years.

The whole “wtf Yea Forums likes Halo now!?!” thing has pretty much become this board’s “Milhouse is not a meme” meme at this point. It’s so old and so overplayed that I can’t imagine anyone taking it seriously, and it’s become its own recursive meme.

PIZZA TIME
gamespot.com/articles/please-dont-send-any-more-pizzas-halo-dev-says/1100-6465545/

Unironically a "shut the fuck up boomer" post. There's nothing wrong with liking Halo, you are a massive fag. It's a very solid shooter with interesting weapon and enemy design.

It’s been shit for fucking years man. There’s cunts on here who think Oblivion was good.

based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

At least it's video game discussion and not some off-topic shit.

Keep seething grandpafag.

Halo is boomer. I'm literally 30 years old now.

>You lived long enough to see Casual halo kiddies become adults and fondly speak of babies first FPS like it was some god tier title.

I dont belong here anymore.

Attached: 1396658474574.gif (429x410, 47K)

Lots of people who grew up with halo and spent their teenage years playing it are now 30+ and have children. The Bungie Halo trilogy is not zoomer you retard. Zoomer is Overwatch, Battle Royales, and modern CoD.

Seems pretty based to me

>Can't drive one way and look the other

Have you even played the game?

>jerking off to a nigger
yikes my dude

In recent years people have stopped defending Goldeneye realizing it was a clunky mess that only had nostalgia appeal for multiplayer sessions with friends, soon in the coming years maybe people will be mature enough to admit this about Halo and maybe someday the joke that is console shooters will just end.

>12 year olds are 19 year olds now and they have taste and should be respected!!!11!!
kill yourself

>NOOOO STOP HAVING NOSTALGIA FOR A DIFFERENT PERIOD

Attached: blundetto0.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

That's the exact scene I was talking about.

Halo:CE came out 17 years ago

Oddly enough there was an earlier version of this being spammed around, except the OP would say "that 30 years old guy" and there wasn't a Monster can, just the Grug with sunglasses

I’ve felt like this for years.

Are you retarded? I never said anything about respect or the quality of any games. Zoomer is an age demographic.

zoomer is a state of being
like nu-metal

because it is carrot texted

You mean the Friday Night 2007 threads? Nah, those are just failed normalfags.

>That 40 year old boomer who acts like a zoomer

Halo CE released 18 years ago before most of the zoomers were born you retards.

Attached: 081BFDEC-120F-4BB7-B459-FFC9E24B8E22.jpg (550x450, 48K)

You really aren't. You don't have to suck a dick to earn the right to call someone a prancing la-la homo man. Come on, dude.

The oldfags are gone, nothing but kids who grew up on halo and kids currently growing up on fortnite are left. I got a girlfriend and come here less and less, this place is a shell. Granted people have been saying it since the beginning but now its finally true

You have to wonder if these people believe boomers actually refer to people born in 80s and 90s.

>when you personally know the artist who made that edit
>when you agree with whoever saved it

Attached: A8ACF7A1-3BDD-4EB6-993B-9DBD4E2D46FF.jpg (532x659, 65K)

>The oldfags are gone
Thankfully. DOOM and Quake were never that good. Took some serious autism to enjoy those games for any significant length of time.

i love these threads. shit really takes me back

Attached: 1541173247092.jpg (428x371, 35K)

>when
go back to twitter, nigger

>

Imagine being in 2007 and claiming that super mario 3 on NES was "for the newer generation" or """zoomer""". That's the same time gap as Halo CE to now. Vast majority of Halo trilogy fans are millenials, not college and high school students.

cope

I'm sure 20 years from now people will be nostalgic for Fortnite but its age wouldn't stop it from being kiddieshit

>there are faggots in this thread that had to resort to playing shitty console FPS because they didn't have their own PC in 2001

Attached: 1N0UjV3[1].jpg (600x450, 78K)

>xbox
I played Halo CE on PC back in 2002.

unironic zoomer here me and all my friends love halo

CoD came out in 2003 you retard medal of honor is only 4 years older

Halo is the quitesential millennial's fps, and part of the reason games turned up this way, again, when millenials became the target audience. the more you know

I'm 30 and a large chunk of my friends love Halo. I never liked the multiplayer aspect but I'm pretty stoked the get to play the other single player campaigns after beating Halo CE only recently.

If you're younger than 30 and saying "Halo is for kids" you're trying way too hard to fit in.

Nah, Quake is amazing and Doom does a shocking amount right considering how goddamn old it is.

I just beat Quake 1.5 and I had a fucking blast, running around nailing monsters with that semi automatic rocket launcher while dodging Feind lunges and baiting out Shambler claw attacks just feels so good.

Attached: shambly.jpg (1536x2048, 253K)

And those people would still be zoomers, because that is their generation. Unlike Halo, who are millenials. People can have whatever shitty opinion they want about games, nobody cares. The point is the huge majority of people hyped about reliving glory days on MCC are not zoomers.

Sporks make sense, it's really a great universal utensil but I don't think a forknife would be a good idea. I imagine I would slice the inside of my cheeks.

Or you could just leave.

Even my oldfag dad liked Halo, and he grew up playing shit like Doom and Quake.

When someone makes a joke about Quake being a boomer game no actually thinks it was a game for 60 year olds but more about the mentality, you should understand this applies to calling Halo a zoomer game

Halo wasn't made fun of because it was newer, it was made fun of because it was more casual with things like regenerating shields and aim assist. You know, it used to be all about 1337s vs n00bz0rs back in the early 2000s, people didn't care about when a game came out, that would be retarded. 1337s wanted to play new games, the thing they care about the most is graphics.

Attached: Screenshot_Hexen_20180504_233828.png (1920x1080, 552K)

It's about quality, not date.

>game I don't like gets shilled
Fucking incel zoomers omg just nuke this shithole already

>game I like gets shilled
Based boomer patrician with excellent taste. Maybe there's hope for this board after all....

You're a faggot, OP.

Attached: (You).png (592x346, 343K)

What fucking mentality? Boomers played the games they liked because they were fun. Millenials played the games they liked because they were fun. Zoomers play the games they like because they're fun. You better give me a good fucking reply for responding to your shitty bait.

How is this zoomer? I was 15 when this shit came out.

The zoomers here would have been 2-5.

CoD didn't become big until 3 came out. Medal of Honor was the big war shooter franchise back then. You'd know that if you were alive back then.

Halo was loved by retarded millennial.
Halo is shit and has literally never been good.

The only people who liked Halo were dumbass normies who's dad never paid attention to him and bought him an Xbox to try to connect with his faggot son.
Son replaced actual attention from dad with Halo and thinks Halo is great.

Hello Sony nigger, upset?

>people born in 2000 can post now

Attached: 1552387365335.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

I remember the first one had some hype. Nice demo, too.

That's the same for Quake and Doom people but no one complained about your childhood, silly 4channer oldfag.

Original fags are kinda like tsunsere, it's kinda cute.

Attached: 1552174621913.gif (600x430, 2.88M)

Not going to happen. Halo became as popular as it is because it was the first game to give consoles modern shooter control schemes that made sense. Almost every control scheme seen on controllers today are the way they are because they originated from Halo first.

I want to punch Jo'on in the face

imagine actually typing this unironcially

Kill yourselves. My FPS was Goldeneye 64 and I'm 23 now, it's not Halo.

Not everyone's first FPS was fucking Halo, it's just a good game, especially with friends. Get over yourselves. It's getting embarrassing watching literal 30 year olds act like this.

Attached: 1545610957580.png (536x593, 130K)

>Halo became as popular as it is because it was the first game to give consoles modern shooter control schemes that made sense
Timesplitters came out more than a year before Halo.

If you're too old to have played Halo you should be raising a child or some shit not posting on a Mongolian yak milking forum

Well, you know how Yea Forums is, gotta parrot the meme opinion someone made or else get shunned for forming your own. Sometimes I get the feeling these threads are made by a specific few people every time the series gets even a hint of attention. There's a much better Halo thread going on elsewhere in the catalog.

Attached: 1551172291285.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

This

>nononono why is my Yea Forums not a fucking cesspool of garbage with e-celebs, incels, pol shit and twitter screenshots bros what the fuck

This T B H

>24
>first FPS was Wolfenstein 3D
>just like halo because it's fun and has a cool soundtrack

you fags make me laugh with your retarded board wars and dumbass lingo. all these stupid words you guys pick up from daddy reddit like zoomer, job, lol shuuuut the FUCK up lmao

sony defense force on suicide watch

>implying zoomers give a fuck about Halo

>Kill yourselves. My FPS was Goldeneye 64 and I'm 23 now, it's not Halo.
no one gives a shit you pathetic normalfag, go blog your shit on tumblr now fuck off

>zoomer
>pic related is older than zoomers themselves

It's okay when Japan does it

ths is a 18 year old game btw op you can stop pretending its bad

Youre bluffing because im 25 and our gen never really fucked with golden eye. Here's your free clout tho. Youre a true Yea Forums gamer. :^)

Only xbots like this bland excuse of an fps, its lame compared to the other better fps games that came out that time

Attached: 1552427980940.jpg (1073x721, 101K)

>it's just a good game
No it is a bland abortion that ruined fps genre forever. If you and your friends weren't faggots you would be playing ut and quake which both are far superior multiplayer experience than halo.

Only zoomers who grew up playing TF2 under the blessing of oldfags who reassured them they were playing a good game think Halo was always bad; them and Nintenbros who never grew out of their Gamecube-era grudges. Halo 1 is older than the average newfag of today and was never bad.

The generational shift on this board has never been more obvious.

>normalfag
That sums it up right there. Slumped shoulder nerds only hate Halo because it was a megahit that struck it big with dudebro crowds. Nothing to do with the game itself.

Holy fuck go somewhere else if you don't like it here you fucking whiner, no one gives a shit about your shit tastes and "muh old board culture"
People always shat on Halo here because it was popular, no one actually hated the game, Halo PC threads were always fun back in the day, MCC/H3 on PC has been a meme for the longest now, its just big news that will calm down in a few days, in the mean time off yourself

>Youre bluffing
I was 4 years old living in a trailer park. It was a tightly packed area and my older brother knew this kid named 'Robbie' who lived in a trailer a walk down, and we'd be over there until sundown playing Goldeneye 64 at his house and laughing our asses off every time we died.

This went on for like 2 years and I have fond memories of it.

>ITS NOT A KIDS GAME BECAUSE IT CAME OUT IN 2001!
pokemon came out in 1996, it's still a kids game. Halo will forever be babys first fps due to its baby mechanics

Attached: M5I2NTB.jpg (1242x2208, 123K)

Grey texture roooooooads, take me home
To the place, where I belooonnng
Halo: Reach™, Spartan mama
Take me home, grey texture roads

Attached: the-cage2.jpg (1800x1013, 789K)

I honestly think it's a minority who played Halo 1 as their first FPS. In fact, Halo 2 or 3 is their first one.

Why was it popular? We had a thousand FPS on the PC before it that covered all the aspects of Halo besides regen health. Oh yeah, because you kiddos started playing this genre on a fucking console.

stay mad

Attached: dabdab.gif (476x268, 2.38M)

I bet you watched a Youtube video of Halo 1 and thought the shield gauge was regenerating health.

People could aim all their vitriolic criticism at the games to come after and the series as a whole and they'd be right, but people who make Halo 1 specifically the target of their judgment have no idea what they're talking about.

Only the Halo 1 scorpion had that problem, was fixed by Halo 2.

based

Was it hard when Mom told you to stop playing Halo?

Attached: 1335915564063.jpg (750x600, 81K)

Zoomers? No, Halo is for shit eating retard millennials who grew up on XBL screaming "I fucked your mom!" in their prepubescent voices while getting excited over a subpar shooter because they'd never played a good one in their lives.

>i-it's not regenerating health its regenerating shield
Ah yes, the eternal halotard calling. I wasn't even taking that into consideration, I was thinking about the slow as shit movement, floaty as fuck jumps and retarded aim assist

Attached: Gomer_Pyle.png (398x446, 121K)

Better than the way Valve copied HL1 modders who wanted to make the game more like Battlefield to implement vehicle sections that comprised a fourth of HL2

>g-g-g-guys can you 4channers please liek mi gaem?????
>pls i swear its for grown man!!! like cod XD
>can Yea Forums pls liek this gaem? masterpiece

I am unironically looking forward to this.

Not him but how would you distinguish the non regenerating health from the shield in halo?

I'm a millennial and my first FPS was Catacombs 3D on my friend's old computer. Shortly after everyone got Wolfenstein 3D and then Doom.

It's kinda ironic that you can't enjoy something because it isn't like everything that came before it just because everything that came after decided to ape it instead. Regenerating shields with standard health was baller, it's bullshit only the first game used it. Two weapon limit sucks but a dedicated grenade button did nothing but improve the genre. And you want to talk about aim assist in a genre where the only non-PC shooter people still hold on a pedestal is goddamn Goldeneye? lol, okay

Reminder that everyone should watch the best Halo related content in existence
youtube.com/watch?v=JmSXqetitw4

Except Quake was first full 3D FPS, you can't claim they ruined the genre.

Halo veterans aren't zoomers, you fucking idiot. The underage crowd plays Halo 4 and Halo 5.

The good old times of Skyrim are coming. When the next Elder Scrolls launches.

Not all millennials are shit eating retards.

>tfw skipped school for quake team fortress and tribes

Attached: 1296685803243.jpg (400x286, 42K)

I learned something today.
Thanks user.

Attached: 1545795430703.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Do you mean the shrek meme where it goes into his "cringe compilation"? Anyone who says cringe needs to go and stay go.

>CoD wasn't big until 3
That's because you are a dirty console peasant.

>I dont belong here anymore.
You never belonged here.

it encourages the same bullshit as regenerating health, regardless of distinction. Doesn't change anything I said about the other mechanics

how is it ironic that I like fast paced, kill intensive games over slow boring ones? Are you one of those people who defended smash bros brawl when it came out?

>non-PC
there we go, you have to discredit the holy grounds of FPS in order to not make your series seem like shit. By the way, while goldeneye had slow speeds and aim assist like halo, at least it didn't have regen and they actually gave a shit about level design. Not that anyone puts goldeneye on a pedestal anymore, yet halotards can't seem to let go of the nostalgia they had playing this trash in school

Attached: caveman.png (645x729, 145K)

*skill intensive

>hurfdurf halo's only played by dudebros
>no it's played by incels!
>no its played by zoomers!
Can you shitposting retards at least get your fucking shitposting consistent?
I guarantee that the people shitposting because we're finally getting Halo 3 on the PC are just fucking bandwagoning because I'd hope that the original crowd complaining that halo overshadowed their fucking arenafps shit would've moved on by now and done something with their fucking life instead of CONTINUING TO BITCH ABOUT HALO
Fucking hell, Arena Fps shitters are one of the worst fanbases. They tried to revive your fucking game genre and nobody fucking bothered because it was shit, get over it already.

niggas that were 14 when Halo came out are like 31, 32 now. not really zoomers imo

>Forknife
exactly the sort of shit people who played Halo then play today

My dad rented me that movie because I loved Dawn of the Dead. It was legit great and we would rent it every Halloween. I wasn't exactly sheltered from sex or violence in film.

My zombie flick rankings:
1. Dawn of the Dead (original, extended cut)
2. Return of the Living Dead
3. Night of the Living Dead (original)
4. Night of the Comet
5. Day of the Dead
I'm too lazy to keep going.

>I like fast paced, kill intensive games over slow boring ones?
No you're one of the many people who pretend to like muh arena shooters but never actually play them. Fucking poser.

fortnite fags are the halo fags of the 10s you gigantic faggot

Attached: goose.png (950x878, 1.48M)

I'm 23 and my first fps was Goldeneye too. Fuck off, retard.

I, for one, will enjoy playing custom games and grinding multiplayer again.

Attached: Blank+_7105144e81a873dffdf46c459dae65cf.jpg (326x263, 21K)

God forbid people talk about video games on this fucking board. Nope. Gotta try and ruin any and all discussion because of the Yea Forums hivemind.

Is this your comeback? "Y-you didn't play them!" Fucking pathetic, really mate. This is why no one takes halotards seriously

Attached: scoobs.png (499x465, 406K)

The numbers don't like, nobody plays or gives a fuck about arena shooters. You're a poser trying to act like hot shit on an anonymous image board.

call it fucking hitjuice then, shields and health are the same fucking thing, how many owies you can take before you get the booboo, except for their mechanics, and halo's "shields" for lack of a better word is what we in the business refer to as regenerating hitjuice.

lmao you are buttblasted

Shut the fuck up you pretentious faggot. Jesus fuck.

just added the protips today, glad it comes in handy

I'm not limiting this to arena shooters, CS even now takes a shit on halo and has more player. Not that lower numbers mean I didn't play it anyway. Funny because halofags say the same thing about fortnite despite it being a similar shit baby shooter and the argument can be flipped against halo as well

Attached: chad.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Let's be fair, that's what you'd say if anyone dare not agree with you

>get raped in an argument
>lol you don't play those

t. seething zoomer

I really don't understand this at all. When your favourite unreal tourny, quake, command and conquer or anything pre-1995 boomer shit is released for modern PC's with a reinvigorated playerbase, i'll fucking play it and be hyped for it.

MCC coming to PC is a big fucking deal and they are fun fucking multiplayer games. I'm so sick of this contrarian hivemind on this board that "we're above halo". Im genuinely curious, have you played any games in the last month? last year? or do you just sit on this board all day calling everyone who has any shred of hype for a game a shill? You are the worst kind of person. stay mad that people actually enjoy something for once in their life you pathetic fuckwi

Attached: Shill-Card-678x381.png (678x381, 315K)

You know, zoomers hate quakefags but I welcome this MC collection. Taking a break from duels to crush halo babbies with the name Quakedad sounds like a fun time to me.

damn, son, ligthen up. I hope that doesn't develop into a fullblown booboo
maybe step away from the screen for a moment before you catch another owie

CS isn't a fast paced game.
Nobody plays arena shooters.

>it needs millions of purchases for me to play it!
drone mentality. Anyway, stick to CS go

compared to halo it absolutely is

>CS
>The game that popularized aimbots, wallhacks, and weapon skins

The shootouts happen much faster than anything you can do on a g*mepad.

i'm like thirty and i tried halo 3 last year or so on that el dorado server and it wasn't too bad. i remember playing a little bit at friends' houses and it was so much better than using a controller

Unreal and Quake have had revival attempts that bombed, about a dozen people actually play the old games. Doom is the only current revival that worked, Wolfenstein was good in the new order but went full retard by colossus.
The dumbfucks itt that won't shut the fuck up about quake and unreal either haven't played it or haven't played it in over a decade. Nothing is stopping them from booting up 2004 or q3a. They're still there.

Attached: 1535126506854.jpg (800x800, 476K)

Anyone who unironically likes this babies first shooter game should leave and go to reddit. It was shit back then, its shit now, and all this shilling is showing how bad it has become here.

No?
anyway stay mad

Its not about millions of people, its about some number of people actually playing the fucking games that posers on this board always pretend to like.

When I upgraded to a Radeon 9700 Pro, Halo was the last thing on my mind.

what the fuck else should i play? tell me please.

Unreal had a buggy as shit tech demo with no advertising nor support and didn't make it out of its half-decade long "alpha". Quake got a fucking dota clone.

So if you're favorite shooters were 1995 arena based games or really anything pre console fps era you would be the sort of person who enjoys mechanical skill. You're basically telling people 'hey man why don't you enjoy this arena shooter with all the movement, timing, skill, nuance, and weapons removed! I mean come on just accept this mediocre game instead of playing the 10/10 games that came out of yesteryear.'

Its honestly kinda the same reason people stick to WoW, no one wants to play diluted wow so why would a quakedad want to play a diluted arena shooter?

>aimbots, wallhacks, and weapon skins
what do these have to do with gameplay mechanics? Yes %0.01 of the playbase hacking is much worse than popularizing 2 weapon limit, regenerating health, slow gameplay, and shit level design. idiot

Attached: pepe retard.png (740x557, 250K)

CS has a two weapon limit and slow gameplay too.

>HALO (2001) BAD AND NEWFAG GAME
>HOWEVER DO YOU REMEMBER CLASSIC WOW (2004) OR HALF LIFE 2 (2004) BROS?
>TF2 (2007) WAS SO DAMN GOOD BEFORE IT WENT F2P
>HOW ABOUT MORROWIND (2002) OR OBLIVION (2006) DUDES?
>CSS (2004) WAS SUCH A GOOD SHOOTER HOLY SHIT
>REMEMBER RUNESCAPE 2 (2004)? WE WILL NEVER GET BACK BROS

Attached: 1531207803226.png (1000x1000, 161K)

is this bait?

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Quake/Unrealfags are STILL butt-flustered that their games are dead and Halo killed them

Attached: 1545691443629.png (245x190, 52K)

>slow gameplay
halo and CoD defined slow gameplay, so no it doesn't despite being slower than quake and such

I stated that I would be hyped if they re-released those old games. At this point in time, there is no way to play them online with stable servers, playerbase and ping. What pisses me off is the people who are actively AGAINST MCC coming to PC and cant fathom that the game is popular on its own merits, they must be a shill instead.

>Its honestly kinda the same reason people stick to WoW
Nobody sticks to arena shooters though. The genre has been dead for over a decade.

real fast twitch arena shooter

>I AM A CHILD WHO CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ENJOY OTHER GAMES DUE TO THEIR MECHANICAL DEPTH! IT MUST ALL BE NOSTALGIA AND NOTHING ELSE! I AM INSECURE ABOUT MY GAME CHOICES SO ILL CLAIM THAT ZOOMER NUSHOOTER IS THE BEST GAME EVER DESPITE KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT THE GENRE!

Attached: 1349757476852.jpg (425x415, 59K)

>this much denial

Attached: 0033cr3h.gif (480x352, 1023K)

Legaly, Xbox didnt sell were i live.

this
the chronic contrarianism in this place just reached its zenith

Attached: 1490336287564.gif (150x150, 306K)

Go play apex and spend hundreds on weapon skins you fucking fag

Attached: 1535404838332.jpg (500x500, 47K)

like apex or fortnite? they seem to be the only popular fast paced shooters out right now.

>people unironically believe others are being contrarian when they say they dislike Halo
well then

Dark Forces/Jedi Knight.

Go back to playing with your hats, ponyfucker.

what denial? No one is stupid enough to think CS is as slow as Halo. Well, except for halotards that lack arguments

>tf2
>hl2
>mechanical depth
They're legitimately more simple than Halo.

kek, imagine not having Blood as your first fps

Attached: 20190313_084807.jpg (1020x1056, 283K)

CS has a low TTK, but the game is slow as molasses
I think CoD and all of that other shit has similar TTK, while being a lot more mobile than CS
and no, I'm not defending call of fucking duty by calling you an idiot, don't even try it

Why do people suck its dick so much? The level design is actually the worst I've seen in any game ever, the story reads like a teenager's first attempt a sci-fi novel and the gunplay has aged like milk.

Attached: 1552408361517.jpg (600x650, 77K)

>mechanical depth
lmao stay mad fag

Theme-park MMO nigs are another problem.
CSS is a continuation of earlier installment you mongoloid, TF2 even has a number in title.
They come from times when sequels actually made things better.

What you actually mean is nobody tries arena shooters. I play quake live daily, I play QC every so often, I play NS2 every weekend. The highest populated arena shooter on Steam peaked at 17k players which is laughable compared to even something like tf2 or siege. Arena shooters are casual repellents, which is fine, but some people stick around and enjoy them because they have a skill precedent that no other game can match.

>using TTK as the only measurement of speed
>Cod is more mobile than CS

Attached: jej.jpg (453x453, 22K)

>POPULAR THING BAD
>OBSCURE THING GOOD

Attached: 1540009665911.gif (400x260, 1.65M)

>mechanical depth
>mechanical
>depth
valve drones sometimes crack me the fuck up

Attached: 1552361421022.gif (468x356, 758K)

>as the only
I think you clicked the wrong post.

Attached: 1534028808882.jpg (600x337, 31K)

this this this so much THIS
upboat :^)

>this nigga didn't play hl2dm
Holy shit your zoomer is showing. youtube.com/watch?v=I2w7KeM6Se4

HL2's mechanics are ass enough in singleplayer, I didn't bother to experience them with others.

aw yes hl2dm aka throw toilets and grenades the game.

>slowlo babies actually think halo is a highly skilled game
Oh thats some good shit.

Attached: gottem.png (1360x768, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_47BQTM6MeA

How do you guys feel seeing Early Zoomers taking over and posting childhood nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s? It feels kinda surreal, because that stuff used to widely be considered the "Downfall into shit era".

Halo requires more skill than HL2 or TF2. That's not even a controversial statement because its so obviously true.

>not enjoying bhopping crossbow adventures
Still better than babbies first console fps.

>more skill than TF2
pyro an soldier are braindead and they are at the level of halo

Halo CE is dated for sure but 2, 3, ODST and Reach are great. It's like people here just want to hate good games just to be different

All the classes in TF2 are braindead and simpler than Halo.

This
>youtube.com/watch?v=5x5UFc23Uik
requires more skill than this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=GjQyDrFlD1g
>youtube.com/watch?v=wMqP9aptQH0
You guys should be comedians, thats a pretty good joke

stay mad

Attached: RI.jpg (700x701, 286K)

>CoD didn't become big until 3 came out.
who is the fucking zoomer now retard

>no one gives a shit
>OH MY FUCKING GOD. THEYRE TALKING ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME AGAIN.
>THIS BOARD IS FUCKING DEAD. I WISH THIS GAME NEVER EXISTED
you are a literal teenage girl

Montages are so gay.

>playing PC games that have never been officially released before
>drone mentality
what did he mean by this

>i am based battlefield 1942 (2002) boomer xddd
>wtf fucking halo (2001) zoomers gtfo :ppp

I'm a zoomer, but Yea Forums has had Halo threads for over 10 years, we just usually had them at night because all the normalfags and non-NEETs loved to pretend to hate Halo.

tf2 was dead even before f2p because all gameplay is predictable
in halo some cunt might jump from the top of the map, throw a grenade in your spawn, at the same time draw out energy sword and assassinate you from the air
thats halo 2/3 as well, not halo 5

BOOMER/ZOOMER is my favourite meme of all time
there has never been a better way to identify poser newfags than if their post contains the word boomer or zoomer
i might be the only 2008fag who has not filtered these reddit terms, but thats because Yea Forums is so dead that only redditors breathe life into it, if i filtered them it would be me and 2 other faggots

I would agree if it showed how slow and boring my console game was.

They're embarrassing for any game. Too egotistical.

>Yea Forums is dead
I've been hearing this meme since I started using this website when I was 11. Fuck off dumb boomer wannabe.

If you were 13 when Halo 1 came out you'd be in your 30s. Now let me guess, you're like 23, and trying to fit in as hard as possible?

I used to love Halo. Thinking of playing Halo 1 on the dusty hueg xbox.

Boomer is a word older than this site you retard millennial.

Fuck off boomer, this board always loved halo. Don't try to pretend like you're some expert after coming here in 2016.

>i literally cannot read
real life isnt a meme, things usually have to exist first and THEN they become a meme
boomer has not been a meme for decades, faggot

sorry pal but Yea Forums is a real honest to god shell. if you're unaware, 2016 has a reportable and tangible 400% increase in population to Yea Forums. namely Yea Forums Yea Forums and /pol/, normies and redditors literally outweigh oldfags 4:1

>normies
I thought you hated reddit memes? Stop trying so hard to fit in. Go play some video games and calm down.

Baby Boomer was, and that wasn't this generation, retard.

>boomer is a meme that has existed for decades
>"normie" and "normalfag" are memes
are you just actually hitting your keyboard and hoping right now or what
>get called a faggot on Yea Forums
>"lol calm down"
are you enjoying your first ever thread?

Attached: garfield you lazy cat.png (857x765, 438K)

zoomers rise up. We will not stand this abuse by boomers

its purely zoomer thing.

>2015 is oldfag territory
try 40:1, or worse, with the drop-off
I'm a newfag just like you and I feel like a fucking dinosaur.

>Normie is a reddit meme

Literal Child.

>>"normie" and "normalfag" are memes
"Normie" and normalfag are not the same thing, reddit-kun. Were you not on Yea Forums in 2014? Do you really not know the origins of "normie"? Again, stop trying so hard to fit in.

>2015 is oldfag territory
who are you quoting?
at the most generous 2010 is the oldfag cutoff, and even then i doubt most would agree with that

>Normie and normalfag are not the same thing
>they just sound exactly the same and mean exactly the same thing
now this is epic

You can't pin that one on reddit, /r9k/. I'm onto your shit. I still haven't forgiven you ruining "normalfag" supplanting it with your normalfag fucking babyspeak whining.

>>they just sound exactly the same and mean exactly the same thing
Thank you for confirming you started browsing during the 2016 election cycle.
>You can't pin that one on reddit, /r9k/.
Look at /r9k/ archive and search "normie" in 2013 and then in 2014 after the SRS invasion, kiddo.

Please tell us all the difference, oh great definitely-not-redditor-using-weebspeak

"normie" gets made fun of because Yea Forums started dying very fast when it started using it. It's the only board that has strayed this far away from the rest of the website's culture.

Stop having nostalgia for shit games you casual retard.

Attached: After Montignac.jpg (1024x768, 332K)

>no argument
they mean exactly the same thing faggot, the literal only difference is one term is antiquated and the other isnt, YOU are trying too hard

@454320957
Imagine being this new and this much of a poser for an anonymous anime imageboard lmao

normie gets made fun of because mediumfags are insecure and dont want to be seen as newfags
also maybe it has been that long and i just forgot but feels like Yea Forums has been dead for much longer than normie circulation
todd howard used to post here for fucks sake

>when I was 11.
Yeah because you killed it with your underage.

I hope somebody physically retrains you from accessing this website for 7 years, so you'll learn your lesson.

>no argument
>@XXXXXXXX because he is literally embarrased
this is getting to be cruel, how many newfag identifiers are you going to use?
pretending to be retarded has been out of style for years now

not him, if you werent 12 lurking in 2009 you are missing out

Halo kiddies started playing it when they were 5. Their parents bought them an Xbox.

Also, Halo 1 is in the minority. Most of the kiddies started playing Halo 3 at 5 years old.

I'm 22 now though.
@454321143
Who are you quoting, newfriend?

>Using the fireden archive to prove the origins of "Normie"
>An Archive that doesn't even cover all of Yea Forums's history up to last 10 years

Attached: 1347957515193.jpg (400x400, 31K)

keep being mad aspie

>Halo is now a zoomer game
Can old farts be this delusional?

Attached: 00000001.jpg (454x422, 37K)

>@454321143
Am I the only one who never understood this cope mechanism?
They can still see your post newfag

Attached: snoop.png (500x522, 141K)

OH, so "normie" was Yea Forums vernacular for all of Yea Forums's history, but then it just dropped out of use for however long the archives cover and then spiked again for no reason right after reddit invasions? Interesting.

>this board always loved halo.

Attached: 1361186841048.jpg (372x573, 106K)

Why the fuck would you play that shit when you could be playing the vastly superior Heretic II?

Attached: 1551761776046.jpg (356x412, 30K)

@454321380
>Am I the only one who never understood this cope mechanism?
No, you are not unique in your stupidity.

my best guess is those sad fat americans who are desperate for (You)s think that everyone else is just as desperate

Just play Blood

You are the one spending more time per post based on your rage?
>Getting angry on an anonymous imageboard
You are definitely the smart one here :)

I was here, jackass. That's when I finally called it quits and stopped visiting /r9k/ for good. It was their ironic(for like a fucking week) spergout at seeing anyone more well-adjusted or successful than them. It's 100% /r9k/. Coined, popularized, and spread.
Yeah, sure, it's mostly reddit showing up half a decade late to the party, but that doesn't get you off the hook for ruining normalfag with your whiny normalfaggotry.

>There are people so new they think reddit coined "normies"
Just because redditors glue themselves to it doesn't make it a "reddit term"
If you werent so obviously new you would know that 90% of Yea Forums material is stolen by reddit
NORMIES REEEEE
And
ALL GIRLS JUST WANT CHAD
Are Yea Forums creations, this is fact

>how do you guys feel about teens talking about the games they liked as a kid
idk grandpa, maybe you should try ending your pathetic life and seeing where that gets you

>I was here
Sure thing, normalfag.

Attached: firefox_d93hpRI0ti.png (902x101, 12K)

I was playing Ultima Online when you were born.

Who are you quoting?

i uhhhh [sweating] played runescape for free back in the day

The kid in that image is probably old enough to post here today.

Just played through it last week, gonna give it a rest.

Attached: 1551986118173.jpg (650x524, 38K)

hopefully the remaster will be good

Because it came out at the wrong time. FPS had had a thousand titles and tried all kinds of things. We were expecting great things from it, then this mediocre console title becomes a huge hit for no reason.

>for no reason

>normalfag
That's rich, coming from /r9k/.

PLAY BLOOD

Attached: 1525657810627.jpg (1200x857, 110K)

Says someone that has been on Yea Forums less than 5 years. Stop posting.

You are right, it exposed the genre to a whole new audience (kids with gamepads).

Attached: 1384625037310.png (640x480, 440K)

oh wow you didnt use your image this time

I suppose to stay on Yea Forums this long, it should be expected that you'd have the mind of an infant.

I CAN'T FEEL HAPPINESS ANYMORE
I'M JADED, SO EVERYONE ELSE IS
PSHHKT
Doom was the BEST game

Attached: ^7EC4254465DCEC8D5F0E1AC32E2E9E5160D781B6B677D7759F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (800x800, 67K)

The picture perfectly encapsulates what a normal person at the time thought of gamepad controls in a FPS.

But since Halo kids had no perspective they thought it was fine to move like a slow robot.

>The picture perfectly encapsulates what a normal person at the time thought of gamepad controls in a FPS.
The sales of GE, PD, Turok 1&2 and Halo itself prove you wrong.

Reminder that FPS games to this day should never be played on a shitty little controller device that was originally designed for Super Mario!

The marketing Jews thought.. hey what if we slap a couple of little joystick dildos on the Mario controller and then dumb down these PC FPS games for the consoles, will it work?

And of course it worked. Look at Halo kiddies.

Attached: 1552339819768.webm (720x404, 1.6M)

>"Normie" and normalfag are not the same thing
who is so contrarian that they literally deny reality

Better than fucking blops1/2 nostalgia threads

@454321568

Yea Forums's looking good today

Attached: v.png (1283x605, 472K)

Halo CE was actually semi-popular on the PC, but since it was nothing special it eventually died. Only console players thought it was the shit.

>its zoomer cuz i dont like it

EDF 4.1. do it now. don't be a cuck

PC gamer natural progression in these type of games was from Tribes to Planetside, mostly skipping Halo.

Children couldn't appreciate MMO FPS and now they are replaced by Battle Royales.

You've just displayed you have been on this website less than 5 years.

>implying ding-dong diddly wasn't the best response

>faglord and homo are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
ok kid, if you really want attention that badly reddit actually keeps track of how much people call you retarded, maybe that would be better for you

Who are you quoting, newfriend?

>this guy is not pretending and is genuinely fighting tooth and nail to look like an edgy oldfag
high tier kek

Attached: what the.png (512x512, 24K)

Who are you quoting?

its 2019, boomer/zoomer see more use than oldfag/newfag, that should give you a clue as to the state of the people posting here

>zoomers

You're a retard. People who were old enough to play it on release were born in the late 80s/very early 90s.

>wanting to play 20 year old fps games that aged like shit
Kek, imagine being a nostalgia retard. Especially for a boring fps game. I played these too when i was 10 but as a adult? Lmao, at least play something good like titanfall 2 and if you dont like that theres plenty of other modern fps games.

Attached: 1551665276130.jpg (863x867, 284K)

oh yeah Yea Forums is dead woops

Attached: dfsdfs.png (784x712, 765K)

>kb/m is a complete game changer, you cannot get the true fps experience with a controller
>halo PC? havent you played halo already?? god how pathetic
which is it?

He's right about them being different, not much else. Ever, I'd wager.

And Halo is of higher quality, what's your point?

Imagine believing that an FPS with slow and lethargic enough gameplay to make 10 year olds believe that controller sticks are a viable shooter control method isn't absolute dogshit.

>both originate on Yea Forums
>both used to describe none-autstics or people who dont belong to your crowd
>usually used when someone has shit taste in video games
where do the differences start? normie is literally just shorthand for normalfag

This is your real life that you live everyday

Attached: 1525516888580.png (507x565, 25K)

>Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live
Ummmm, excuse me?!?!

This, I'm 19 and my first FPS was DOOM, while DOOM surpasses Halo on the single player front there are very few games that had this sort of camaraderie that came with Halo's multiplayer, there was never a community like it and it's being brought back from the dead full force now.

Attached: 1484403370324.jpg (430x342, 92K)

>that ruined fps genre forever
Anyone who knows anything about the FPS genre knows that Half-Life got the ball rolling when it comes to the casualization of FPS games. Not a bad game by any means but Success breeds imitators and imitators can only imitate without actually getting what made the original great.

>Playing videogames after 30.

I got nine years left before it's officially pathetic to touch a videogame.

Attached: 1533669399090.png (1080x1920, 695K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=BJBWHIRV-hw

it was my first fps

I bet your daddy did the same thing, toomber.

Why do the mods let Microsoft pajeets shill Yea Forums so damn much? My reports seem to do nothing about all this Halo advertising.

>halo is the quintessential zoomer series
before you started browsing Yea Forums it was called the quintessential millenial series

why do you even care?

Attached: 23130593_1989191081322495_829789696303372353_n.png (526x530, 174K)

This makes me realize why there are so many Gaylo threads up.

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>hurr durr i need to fit into society or i will not be accepted into it
Neck yourself

>Halo was part of most gamers life
Only in America.

Yea Forums tier desire to make a le epic meme to show all his friends on discord that he can indeed force a meme

man, fuck Yea Forums
how long has it been, 8 years they've been trying to recreate baneposting?

>Hurr Durr the game is different from Quake so it's casual

People in the early 2000's really had no clue what they were talking about is the issue here. None

Fuck off underage, Halo is and always will be the definition of toddler game, because it caused the influx of console FPSs with auto-aims and health regens so that kids can compete too.

There are people who played this game when they were in middle and high school, if not college. Now they're all at the youngest, in their late 20's, going well into their 30's.

and it's still a game for babies

I haven't been to Yea Forums in 2 years. The announcement has made me come home.

>our gen

You mean Millennials, you fucking idiot? The generation that goes back at least to 1982 and either ends at 1996 or 2000? That's a huge gap.

>ugh don’t talk about games I don’t like talk about my favorite eceleb again
>jerma belongs on Yea Forums not this trash FPS that has like 9 games in the series because it was that good

We aren't talking about borderline Gen X Millennials who were born in the very early 80's, we mean the ones born in the 90's.

only if you are an underage amerilard

I think I saw someone in an earlier thread say Zombie Panic is coming back too. I can't find shit about that.

Attached: iamtote_52038642_134695857582216_4089678329784403959_n.jpg (1080x1155, 81K)

>zoomers calling boomers zoomers because they don't give a shit about babby's first console shooter
fucking shameful lol

>this thread
This war will never end

Attached: 1548050577957.jpg (233x225, 42K)

Sure man that makes a lot of sense, we can't have good things because they get copied and downgraded. Let's just skip the good games and go into shit directly.
Yeah.

>implying Half Life was not the absolute casual filter at the time

Be honest, Yea Forums. is the consensus towards Halo here legitimate or is it just all one ironic circlejerk? I wouldn't be surprised knowing this board.

it all just trolls trolling trolls

newfags and r/gaming tourists think they are in good company

Your family's had enough shame.

You'd have to be 30+ to be still hating on Halo. I bet your life hasn't changed from when you were 15. Literal manchildren.

23 is literal zoomer (1995 onwards).

probably was my first fps, halo 3 odst yea

I'm 29 and Halo is for ass-rimming faggots.

Imagine being some dirty turd worlder virgin that didnt play Halo and has to resort to aping once again "western" buzzwords to try and make some sort of turd worlder retard "point"

t. third world incel

30+ year olds would have been gaming proper halo during uni and had a great time doing it, I suspect its literal underagers who grew up playing ez mode no skill shit trying to stir things up
Id be mad too if my uni years official bro game was a modern shitpile like rainbowsix siege for example
Have you seen that noobfest?

The game is older than most zoomers you dumb nigger.

Why you mad, faggot? Is it because Halo is considered a classic like Doom and Quake?

lol mad as fuck
play a better game

>lul play a better gamuh like fortnite or killzone
retard

halo is boomer as fuck
t: 25 yo boomer whose 3rd fps was CE

Attached: 1524635175639.png (992x1120, 425K)

>the virgin massreply
Hahahaha dont worry Patel, I already have 10+ amazing years of halo gaming behind me
Sucks to be you though, it must have been a real shithole to grow up in where you didnt even have Halo LMAO

>no arguments
lol sad

Remember to sage and hide this thread
OP is obviously one of the 4
>battleroyale shitter that will be salty were not donating to his favorite twitchdrone
>Sonyfag
>Nintendobaby
>Jrpg scum

The real answer is that the halo hate going around is from weebs that still haven’t grown up and pc friends that haven’t realized that they get to play halo too now.

Halo was a good thing you fucking memelord.

What year counts as the "boomer game" cutoff? I think 2001 or 2002 would be the max.

Attached: 1485099759988.png (500x270, 267K)

Isn't it hilarious that the same people salivating over Halo are the same ones crying about how "Yea Forums is ruined!" and "Yea Forums is now full of redditors"?

How do you know that it is the same people? And how does Halo affect your ability to talk about whatever obscure shit you don’t play?

ahahahahahahahahah holy fuck the elitist faggots here are hillarious
could you imagine the shit you cunts say being spoken out loud in a circle on the piss? my fucking god you

Why would it come from weeaboos? Real answer is that people who like more fast paced FPS games don't like Halo for good reason.

Go play Doom and Deus Ex for the 1000th time faggot. To think their are really people out there that are incapable of liking good things just because they are new.

>halo
>not fast paced
>inbred morons say the darndest things

>mfw assmad Yea Forumsniggers are getting booty blasted over a videogame that everybody has already played and just want to replay again for FUN

i can genuinely say that period of videogames was probably the best it will ever be
the community besides EARLY mmo discovery ages where the internet its self didnt even know what to do with the internet and any advancement in tech was mindblowing and super exciting

now its trendy to be contrarian and depressed
fucking gay cunts lmao

Attached: WHOTRYNACATCHTHISDICK.jpg (500x500, 51K)

The movement speed is slow as fuck compared to basically any PC shooter. Or even other console shooters.

1998 or close
Early to Mid 2000s/6th Gen are the middle ground Yea Forums never mentions, 7th Gen is Gen Z core.

>nothing but apex threads for weeks
>no problems
>threads about the pc port of a classic fps series that just got announced
>"nuke this fucking board"

Attached: outofit.jpg (408x443, 16K)

If this is the case, why are you so upset at people liking a game you don’t? I hate games like Quake, but I don’t go out of my way to shit on it. I just go to a thread and talk about games I like instead.

Halo’s emphasis is more about positioning and map control than it is about quick maneuvering. It’s a completely different game from whatever speed demon fps you might be playing. Not sensible to compare the two because they are aiming to do different things.

Ruining people's fun and seeing them assmad over a subtle mix of baits & actual arguments to remind them to know their place as babies is way more fulfilling than talking about my favorite game.

You can have shooters about positioning and map control without also having casualized movement.

I agree, but Halo also incorporates vehicular combat and has some large combat environments, so it’s not like the only thing happening is slow moving and shooting.

I'm not mad anymore

Halo doesn‘t have health regen, it has shield regen.

In my opinion that makes the game more of a hodgepodge of adequate but unremarkable mechanics, rather than anything truly excellent.

>30 year olds Halobabbies vs 40 year old Quake nigger
Jesus Christ.

Am I a zoomer if I often used the savegame cheat as a kid?

Sounds like a shit opinion made from conjecture!

It's millennial.

I disagree. Everything is balanced around the player’s dismounted options vs a mounted player’s options. This is also considering the fact that Halo is a team game, so players will find their niche on a team and stick with it, (sniper, assault, defender, the warthog crew, the ghost/banshee pilot, etc). Not every game needs to be like quake or titanfall.

I'd complain more especially since Yea Forums is showing interest in this mediocre franchise, but lately there's been much more " offensive " gartbage than Halo.People may be playing a floaty mess with lackluster depth, but at least it's still a game with a cohesive theme & world & all that, with themes of its own & shit. Way better than all that BR garbage, or even just most military shooters

More of a game that Niggerstation 4's moviegames that get shilled here 24/7. You seething Sonygro.

As good as a FPS game can get on console: Average.
It had good physics as a videogame, I'll give you that, zoomzoom.

Imagine having Halo/CoD or other generic FPS shit as one of your favourite games

Attached: ggy.png (323x338, 243K)

Still better than having FIFA or League of Legends as your favourite game.
However you, being a weeb, probably have some autismo dating sim as fav game, don't you?

But Halo was good on PC as well.

t. plays generic jrpgs with muh teenager who save the world

>Nearly 20 year old franchise is zoomer

As if this meme wasn't retarded enough already. This will fade into obscurity in a year just like that NPC shit.

THIS
It still hurts bros. It still hurts. At least we still have the first three games I guess.

Attached: ts2.png (1401x854, 871K)

Why are amerifats so easily triggered?

I seriously have not met anybody that played Halo on PC. We all played CS, DoD and Battlefield.

halo is the naruto of Yea Forums
it became a meme and board culture to shit on it
even when the reason it was hated gets lost in time, it will still be hated by the new members replicating the behavior of the elders, like with that monkey ladder experiment

Why are europeans so muslim?

It's more like the One Piece of Yea Forums

Halo is based and even if it wasn't the SEETHE it produces is

OLD GAME BAD ? I thought it was on Yea Forums what dimension is this

>implying nationalities

Ok pal, I get it, whenever you face an opinion that triggers you, you project it into others. The worst nation on Earth is a good tool to defend yourself tho.
So what are you, really? A sportstard, a mobafag or a dirty weeb? For sure a casual.

Halo 1 and 2 are boomer anyone who is 30 was 12 or 13 when it dropped

This is so sad. Your average oldfag poster, everyone. Go focus on building a family instead of that pathetic shit.

wow you actually got triggered
too easy

But OP is loved on Yea Forums

I'm not even that guy but if you hate games like Quake you must be some kind of extreme casual gachafag.
What a thread lmao

Fuck of newfag
Bump :)

How good is this franchise story wise? Is Master Chief as likeable as Commander Shepard?

He's obviously a weeb who probably loved persòyna and "plays" VNs. Bottom of the barrel trash.

I wasn't that guy either.

>STOOOOP YOUR KILLING MY SMASH THREADS!!!!

yes if you like paragade shephard
no if you actually want to make choices

>my first fps was Half-Life/Project IGI

Attached: 1545466802629.gif (280x280, 799K)

Its just quakefags upset a good FPS is getting a reboot while theirs maintains its deadness

>filename

Attached: chrispratt.gif (250x224, 645K)

holy shit I don't even know who I am anymore
call the cops or something

so let me get this straight?. It's supposed to be impressive cause someone threw a grenade then swung his sword? Not even pogoing on explosions while air strafing, flying from one side of the map to the other like a speeding bullet, then mid flight twitch shooting another mid air player multiple times with slow moving projectiles to juggle them in the air with the explosive knockback until they gib midair? That would be tf2.

Don't get me wrong, I like halo, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that halo has more mechanical depth in it's movement. Mouse and keyboard support might actually make projectile kills more viable and impressive in the PC release so I look forward to that.

Then I guess you didn't get past the first area of those games and went to play Pokemon instead.

You can't even name the fist area of IGI

I've never seen that game in my life, frankly.
However I know Crossfire like the back of my hand.
Anything else?

because its important

It's a Sonygro false flagging as a Quakefag.

i played this game on PC, because i was too poor to afford an xbox + games
but we had a shitty ewaste computer that could run this at playable framerates on lowest resolution and it was on ABSOLUT CLEARANCE at Eb games so that was my childhood
coming from a guy whose childhood shooters also included duke, doom and wolf3d, halo was groundbreaking to me and will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first tru-3d shooter

Zoomer detected

It happened for cawadoody, and it's gonna happen for fortnite too.

>console
kek
True chads played this on PC. (alongside Pandora Tomorrow's spies vs mercs)
It was also great how 95% of player didn't know about lag and that you had to compensate for it by aiming slightly in front. Shit was fun.

Attached: Halo CE.jpg (532x768, 102K)

How is it zoomer? I was 13 when Halo CE came out and I'll be 31 in less than 2 months.

because you're a faggot

as if anyone needed proof that /n/ is the best board and that britchan is the best chan

What Halo brought to the FPS genre was cancer, which was console focused game design for FPS.
Halo itself though is a well made game series while Bungie worked on it.

Im fairly certain most of the people complaining are guys in their early twenties trying hard to fit in

>i was part of this 95%
i mean i knew there was lag, but i didnt think to shoot ahead, only with rocket launchers
also
>based fuel rod gun on PC
another thing is i always had E or something in immediate reach bound to melee, the sweet sweet sounds of a magnum going THWACK on some chump's poor spine

It is truly disgusting.

Look again zoomer 1995 onwards is Gen z

people born in 1999 have been posting here since 2009

Attached: matchmaking.gif (350x197, 1.82M)

Kind of funny how back in 2007 old bastards were shitting on youngersters who grew up with Halo and the narrative has not changed at all even though now the old bastards are the ones who DID grow up with Halo. I can only imagine some of you are like 40.

>this baby wasn't getting any attention crying in threads so he made his own thread
At least it worked

I played both and love both

Hell yeah Halo was my first FPS. What is exactly wrong with that. The babys first x meme is retarded

>auto aim
Fuck off

Snoys have been mad for nearly two fucking decades about how good Halo is.

Played since 1994. Never play Halo. Why would I want play console shooter anyway?