Does anybody know a mapping tool, preferably for android, that lets you create tile based maps as you go...

Does anybody know a mapping tool, preferably for android, that lets you create tile based maps as you go? I'm trying to combat the Curse of the Lost in Binding of Isaac and I'm really too lazy to draw a map on paper. I've already searched but didn't find anything besides apps that let you auto generate entire dungeons.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 8K)

Just get a mod that disables cursed floors altogether.

Can i still unlock shit normally with mods enabled? I don't care about achievements.

If I remember right, mods disable unlocks until you beat Mom's Heart the first time.

Yep. You get achievements too.

That's very neat, thanks a lot. I'll see if i can find something.

Are you really that much of a loser that you need to mod your game to remove gameplay elements? What's next, gonna download a mod that makes you invincible and gives you whatever items you want?

Curses don't make the game harder, they make it annoying. Curse of Darkness literally just makes me sit up in my chair. Fuck that shit.

In any other game you'd be correct, but Edmund is terrible at this so sometimes his mistakes need to be removed.

Spotted the sad vanilla skyrim player.

yeah bro it's called a brain

It's apparent that you never played a single oldschool rpg in your life.

If you're too lazy to just get some paper and draw on it why are you bothering to look for an app when you could have just drawn the map by now?

This is one of the most pathetic things I've read

>Unlock everything you can as the Lost
>Next run pick up everything in the devil room and die

Attached: 1398131173851.jpg (773x935, 47K)

valid question actually. Guess I'm so used to having everything digitally that the mere concept of actually drawing something on a piece of paper seems like way more work to me than it is in in reality.

What's the benefit of playing as the Lost?

Honestly rooms in Isaac go so quick and floors are so small that it's not really worth the effort.

As the Lost you have no hearts, so you can pick up all devil room items and black market items for free.

I forgot that other characters couldn't

He can get crazy powerful in the endgame because he can use devil deals at no cost, it's just a matter of beating Basement II and getting lucky with the devil room layouts

Post mandatory mods.

Attached: Untitled.png (1284x804, 446K)

Thanks a lot, user, I didn't know that. Gonna give him a whirl next time i do a run.

On that subject: Who's your favorite character?
I keep using Magdalene since i suck at the game and her high hp makes the game so much more beatable.

Issac because im a basic bitch who loves re-rolling items. Used to play Judas alot before unlocking the D6 for Issac if that counts for anything.

Is Lillith the one that has a follower that attacks for you? Her, and then basic Isaac for the most part.

Don't have her unlocked yet, because beating greed mode with Azazel is just such a bitch.

Eden, because it's the only character that's still fun to play after unlocking everything. also Bethany, repentance when?

Fucking lazy retards infest this board, swear to god

I haven't played in a while so my knowledge of upgrades is low but I got to the point where I was shooting beams out of my body at 360 degree coverage. I melted greed in five seconds when I stood on top of him.

just git gud