Do you want a DMC Zero Yea Forums? You could play as Sparda in his rebellion against Mundus

Do you want a DMC Zero Yea Forums? You could play as Sparda in his rebellion against Mundus.

Attached: 175009B9-93CD-450A-92A2-AFA62FC4822E.png (1270x2750, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2r0tX6VxRUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideaki_Itsuno
twitter.com/youtheremehere/status/1105696649458802693
youtube.com/watch?v=v9W4UC61_6I
youtube.com/watch?v=EcPs5DYwW8I
youtube.com/watch?v=EH4qnO6k6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=50Y49B1kaqU
youtube.com/watch?v=vL5bfPQwlcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want it but i also dont wanna see sparda do anything first hand.

No Sparda is best as a legend

I would rather call the game The Legend of Sparda and play as him in demon form the entirety and it be it's own game.

The game could be about Sparda's time fighting for the Hell forces and having an internal conflict about the treatment of humans.The final battle is him waking up to justice and pushing Mundus's shit in.

good idea, I like this story, now how will the game be played?

This game better be challenging as hell.

Now that 5 is out and done, I'd be game for anything.

>fight before mundus is against Rebellion and Yamato

Attached: 1508674533683.jpg (600x451, 43K)

DMC1's intro aged very badly. Sparda moves like a goofy boomer sentai warrior

Attached: sparda intro.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

to be the father of dante and vergil he has to be one goofy bastard himself

The Legend of Sparda game is not even made yet and I'm already dying to see the fan art for it.
I guess you could say I FEEL MOTIVATED.

That can't work since Sparda split his own power into three parts; Devil Sword Sparda, Rebellion, and Yamato. They are his own creation. At least that's what the files say in DMC5.

Eh, looks fine to me. It's a kata, not him actually fighting.

I love that intro, it looks sick.

That would be fucking wild.

I'd be cool with this or a time jump to Nero and his kid dealing with Mundus when he finally crawls his ass outta hell

>The prologue is Sparda leading Mundus's army and destroying Heaven. Explaining it's absence from future installments.

>You find out that Sparda had a twin brother and the twin is the CURAZEH one.
>CURAZEH twin serves mundus just because its fun and he gets to fight a lot of strong guys and have an exciting life under mundus
>His brothers name is ALASTOR

>The whole thing is almost inverse DMC3 with you going lower and lower to the depths of hell to finally get to mundus

Attached: dm938496867345.jpg (600x588, 33K)

let's talk about combos and powers Sparda should have.

Attached: the legend of sparda devil form.jpg (474x871, 67K)

Something is telling me it should be a mixture of Dante and Vergil gameplay, but that seems to obvious.

He needs his own stuff, it needs to describe Sparda a lot.

this but something uniqe to him added in to keep him from just being a fusion of the two

but also give him vergil and dante alt costumes

Someone should pester Itsuno on Twitter on who to direct our suggestions to if he's stepping down as DMC lead after this game.

First rule of prequels: don't.

No.

Not so fast there, boah!

Attached: arthur morgan eatin beans.jpg (1280x712, 96K)

3 is a fucking prequel, you dumb shit.

>what is DMC3

Tons of enemies, all of them difficult, vibe being similar to older gen games but made newer.

Kata?

is there an unlock for rebellion and sparda to gain the devil sword dante move set?

God, Sparda is the worst fucking sword in the series.

No Sparda game. Should remain a legendary figure.

>fighting Beowulf and fucking up his eye
>nevan as a side bitch you eventually break up with because she stays behind in the temn-ni-gru
>killing berials dad so his seething 2000 years later
>forging yamato in ancient Japan after learning honour from the samurai
>sparda gets thrown into mundus demon prison at the start of the game, focuses his rage and demon power into one of his cell bars to rip it off the door and turn it into Rebellion
>dual wielding rebellion and force edge
>force edge transforms during your DT into Devil Sword Sparda
>mundus fight halfway through the game
>he comes back after sparda seals his power into the temen Ni gru and you have to beat him without your force edge/sparda
>ends with him settling into Fortuna as its lord
>style meter is Devilish, Commendable, Brilliant, Auspicious, Superb, Severely Supreme and Savagely Sinful Style

When he has Rebellion/Yamato equipped give him the respective son's moveset. The rest will go towards his own playstyle, I can see him having slower but brutal sword slams

Is Sparda made of gilgamesh metal since it's metal fused with flesh?

Should Sparda have a game trilogy or one single game?

Unironically too much fanservice.

No, leave him as a legend. Don't do to him what Kojima did to Big Boss.

Wait, where in the files mentions that yamato was made from sparda?

100% agree with this

You know they'd fuck it all up, right?

No. It's totally unnecessary and backstory does not always need to become story.

I say go for it, make it a game.

DMC is just a ripoff of Inuyasha

Attached: 1550754813310.jpg (251x251, 19K)

Big Boss in MGS3 turned out perfect. The problem with MGS5 was it was unfinished, that's all.

I'd prefer a spinoff between this and the next installment (if it even gets made) to make the wait feel less staggering.

He could unlock both Rebellion and Yamato later in the game and have a Style Switch between Dante and Vergil's moveset.

But he should mainly have his own moves with Force Edge and whatever other Devil Arms he should have

I prefer a new saga. Sons of Sparda has told their tale, now it's time to move to uncharted waters.

DMC5 in nutshell

>"The Dark Knight Sparda split his power into three parts. One blade bore his own name; the second blade was named to embody retaliation; the final blade was named to embody a God of Death."

Attached: legendofsparda.png (666x473, 452K)

Nah, DMC6 with Nero, Dante and Vergil taking Mundus down for good

That's not yamato buddy

Yamato is just a province in Japan it ain't no god

There's another devil sword out there and it's gonna fuse with Vergil to become devil Sword Vergil after he gives yamato to nero

Dmc it's just a sentai.

There should never be a DMC game without Dante purely on the basis that he's the most enjoyable to play.

Nero gets pretty boring.

I beat all the DMC games (except Vergil's quest in 4SE since I got regular edition) and literally never saw Sparda in his human form like OPs pick. Was it in Vergil's story in 4SE or was I retarded and just missed it during my playthrough of 4?

Yama(to) is the God of Death in the Hindu religion.

It's the intro to the very first game you dongus.

It's his costume in 1 and 3. Guess you only beat them on easy.

Sparda (human) as he appeared in DMC1

Attached: 300px-Sparda.jpg (300x419, 14K)

So let me get this straight. Sparda is dead. But in the DmC reboot he was still alive and just being tortured for eternity in hell? Is that right?

Also I'm pretty sure Vergil and Dante have both surpassed Sparda in power by now, though Sparda was a pure blooded demon, right? Dante and Vergil are half-human so I take it Sparda should still be stronger.

Give ideas for more weapons for The Legend of Sparda.

I'd be fine with a flashback mission or two. Like the Two Towers game where you start as Isildur in the tutorial and he plays like a maxed out Aragorn.

I dont know man, Sparda does not seem to be the type for CUHRAZY antics

>Christ
>A large crucifix that plays like a boomerand/greatsword.
>or a crown of thorns that plays like a whip.

he seems more like a very brutal serious warrior type that doesn't take himself too seriously.

>454293013
would jesus have a boss fight if so what would it be like?

If you kill him he wins.

Sparda got a big nose

What should the characters be like each in the story?

Attached: TLoS.png (941x525, 841K)

>Sparda is dead
Yeah death by Mundus
>But in the DmC reboot
Literally no one cares about the reboot
>Dante and Vergil are half-human so I take it Sparda should still be stronger
According to Dante being human with the power of muh love actually makes him stronger, he also firmly believes in Nero's potential specially after he pulled his devil trigger, so maybe you just need a little of demon and a lot of human to become the ultimate badass.

Technique demonstration as opposed to practical application of martial arts.

I can somewhat see that. I always though Sparda was more of the noble serious yet chivalric, gentleman-warrior type, considering that he was the first demon to stand up for humanity and the precautions he put in place for them

>game starts as character action
>turns into grand turn-based strategy when he starts to rule humanity.

reminds me of power rangers somehow

I'm picturing this in a classic style like the PS1 games but refined and harder in difficulty than that of DMC3

The soundtrack should have a mix of classical, ambient and some rock music in there.
There could be like a one on one dual with Mundus that lasts very long and is easy to lose at some point in the game and the environment should look way more creative and look like hell

>visit Fire Hell
>we're bros with Berial.

what song/music should be for the battle theme?

I want to but I doubt they will make one

If it comes with Bloody Palace mode then that would be sweet.

>Literally just doing a display
>Bad moves

Do you not martial arts?

>Sparda invents pizza

You are welcome.

I want this game to differ in style and tone from the DMC games, the puzzles actually good and the maps to have variety.

to add onto this
>Sparda is secretly William Blake

Even DmC2?

>be a high tier bug man
>force edge is just a normal, ornamental human sword made powerful from the love of demon (him) and human (eva) to create Devil Sword Sparda
>rebellion is made from a close loyal demon compatriot and worthy human (lady's descendant)
>yamato comes from Lady's clan of demon hunters

my headcanon

pizza time, I could really use some.

oh yea forgot, his sin DT is his dragon form

I wonder if they ever talk about his brother that often in the DMC series.

Nigga he's making it up, that's not real shit

oh... Okay, I was wondering cuz there is this sword in DMC1 called Allister and it made me think, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=2r0tX6VxRUY
weird thing is the statue is shown pierced in the chest...

I have an idea for difficulty levels of LoS
Beginner
Mortal
Slayer
Demon (unlockable)
Sparda Must Die (unlockable)

It's cool and hilarious too.

Sparda Musr Suffer, fool.

I like that one better.... Shit.

Mortal
Manhunter
Demon
Dark Knight
Sparda Shall Suffer
Hell or Heaven

Gold.

If I were making a Sparda-focused game, I'd personally come up with some fancy Latin title that uses the "D-M-C" initials. Something to tie it to Devil May Cry without using those specific words, in order to make clear that this is a distinct game and not Dante's story.

Daemon ____ _____

fill in the blanks.

Daemon Man Crusader?
Daemon Machina Cristu?
idk

He will have some of both their moveset by default since Yamato and and Rebelion were his.

For boss weapons, he'd have gauntlets of some sort since it's dmc. Other than that, I'd like a to see a Monkey-King like staff.

Not sure what he could have for projectile weapons, other than Artemis. It got in his tower somehow afterall.

I can already tell, looks like this is gonna be one hell of a game.

He could have Nightmare B or possibly even Pandora or older models with similar concepts.

Daemon Mors Codex [Demon Death Chronicle]

Maybe the gauntlets could be claws instead of fists like usual.

Devils Must Die

I actually think of Sparda being more like Nelo Angel honestly. Dante is the wildcard fighter, Vergil the Samurai, So Sparda, having lived in the medieval age, should be just a no nonsense knight. Extremely basic fighting style that can't be matched because of sheer determination.

the finishing moves would be so sick.

>Sparda is enlisting in hells army
>he is well known for his fighting ability already
>"you got a name soldier?"
>"no"
>"well are you good at anything?"
>Oh course I am, I'm known for sparring, duh!"
>"Sparda, got it"

Attached: 1548021813466.gif (280x210, 1.48M)

Oh, and Naven. Except it's a straight up electric scythe

>Sparda the Golden Age arc

Doesn't his name just literally mean Sword?

>Daemon Mors Codex [Demon Death Chronicle]

Winner.

Purple summon swords.

That was what I wanted them to call "Dante Must Die" in 5 since 2/3 of the playable characters aren't Dante.

Dante and Vergil means Everlasting and Flourishing

That would honestly be a blast, fuck the "Sparda needs to be a mystery!" cunts
Ideally he'd be some combination of Vergil and Dante's styles that's greater than the sum of its parts. Dante's cockiness and Vergil's smugness without Dante's clownish tendencies or Vergil's aloofness. A technically skilled fighter but also with a hand at creative improvisation

doesn't mean much. My name means Mighty in Battle.

Matilda?

100% motivated

Yes that could be like Vergil's good thinking.

yeah but they will ruin it

holy shit you right
or this

not a chance, I believe they'll make it great, they just need to find their roots.

I think he'd be more like Dante than not. We have got hints toward what he's like throughout the games. Doubt he would be chu-rayzee, but probably a bit of a shitter

I'd rather it just be his own take on it. Dante, Vergil and Nero all have their own different types of summon sword

okay

They ever say what happened to Sparda? Haven't played the first DMC but when I read his wiki article it doesn't really give an answer, just the impression that he fucked off somewhere and died. In 5 there's a portrait of him with his wife and sons so he had to be alive at least shortly before Mundus attacked and killed his wife.

go play dmc2.
game isn't great, but it has a lot of lore

So many better options
>family simulator where you raise little Dante and Vergil to almost infinite different outcomes
>VN romance featuring Eva, with canon bad end and non-canon good end possibilities
>Management simulator with the demons of hell where the objective is to slowly diminish the power of Mundus through the magic of resource management and subtle pocketing

>According to Dante being human with the power of muh love actually makes him stronger, he also firmly believes in Nero's potential specially after he pulled his devil trigger, so maybe you just need a little of demon and a lot of human to become the ultimate badass.
That reminds me, some file in DMC5 mentioned something about demons getting power from absorbing/taking human blood, which is why the Qliphoth fruit powers them up so much, since it's made from shittons of condensed blood. Maybe the reason why Dante, Vergil, Nero, etc. are so powerful is literally because they're demons with human blood running through their veins.

I thought that was obvious. There's at least one conversation just past the halfway point of the game that's about how human blood gives demons power, and I'm pretty sure it's Trish talking to V. If that wasn't a direct "Dante and Nero are strong because of their humanity" hint to Vergil I'll eat my hat.

>post game credits will have a young Matier

>DMC "Sparda" game
>MMX "Elf Wars" game
>Castlevania "War of 1999" game
>Metroid "Chozo" game
behold the holy cross of prequels and followups we'll never get beyond what was told

>dante and vergil fight hell so hard they get warped to DmC hell

ew...

make it so that way with some enemies you need to spar and block while you are going at them or they come at you and others can be very quick moving and creature like and other stuffs.

maybe fleshing out dantes moveset and sin devil trigger as its own full game or mini expansion story

who would be an ideal voice actor for sparda in your opinion?

Gilbert Godfried.

ew god no...

Steve Blum maybe.

>blake was sparda's friends and him meeting Sparda inspired his poems

Balthiers VA from ff12 with the demon modulator on 24/7

deeper than that.

Mortal is the same as the God of War easy difficulty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideaki_Itsuno

11 titles under his directorial belt and he's about to hit 48 years old. Will DD2 be his last game?

Have to also be a competent stuntman like how Bosch, Southworth, and Langdon are.

Jason Statham or Scott Adkins.

Everything about DMC1 aged badly. And it wasn't even very good to begin with.

DC Douglas

>aged badly
Gen Z fags get out

>And it wasn't even very good to begin with.
It was. Combat was great, music was good, and level design was decentm Only bad part were certain camera angles

drew combs

shouldn't you be in bed? you have a English test tomorrow little Timmy

twitter.com/youtheremehere/status/1105696649458802693
>God of War's lead combat designer
But GoW is supposed to lead a new era of action games.

Keith Szarabajka is my pick.

I can see Gideon Emery doing a great posh demon voice.

Now the question is how cheesy Sparda will be. Will he be more like Dante or Vergil? Will he be the bants master of bad puns?

sounds good

I wonder what Mundus would look like in it.

I want DMC0 to be about Dante's life as Tony Redgrave

list of bosses :
Cerberus
Beowulf
Mundus
Alastor
and then we could make up the rest...

then perhaps beginner

I'm tempted to ask drawpals in here to make some cool Sparda art.

I'd prefer a fire scythe

I'm disappointed the live action cutscenes didn't include any of the mo-cap done by Reuben/JYB/Dan. I wanted to see these 3 power ranger goofballs doing their thing.

Attached: we can say that.png (1187x633, 889K)

Maybe but it also limits the amount of playable characters in the game. They would probably ruin his personality too, everyone has their own idea of what he was like. Better to leave him as is.

Maybe some sort of heavy weight guy can do the sword martial arts stuff and wear a Sparda costume for a live action commercial for the game.

Nah I think we could narrow it down to a good depiction.

Make him somewhat a serious guy and a small tad light hearted but a very brutal guy.

You mean Castlevania and resident evil right?

Sparda would just act like Bayonetta.

good for you, but Sparda and Naven actually encounter each other at some point. Her weapon in DMC3 is an electric guitar that turns into a scythe.

I want the magma tarantula to make a comeback

Oh, sorry I thought you were talking about a different weapon, I must've overlooked that guitar/scythe thing part.

Goofy boomer sentai warrior sums up both Dante and Vergil though.

that would be funny... I guess.
But I'd rather it were something else.

DMC1 Dante

with a slight accent

How long should The Legend of Sparda game be in campaign mode?

uh...

This is one of those things where the heart wants it but the mind knows it wouldn't be a good idea

determination is key to our ultimate goal.

We just have to hope Reuben uploads it on his youtube channel in the future

Attached: Dante buys another expensive coat instead of paying back Lady.jpg (1200x949, 133K)

I don't even want another DMC game desu. 5 is everything I really wanted from the series. When they do make another one though, I don't want it to be a Sparda game. I'd rather it be about my guy Nero

Needed more Trish/lady shit.
Is more dlc really being planned with them? The end was a cliff hanger

>The end was a cliff hanger
In what way?

You could, but he works better as a quasi-mythological figure that no one can pin down.

>Sparda, Alastor and Berial are a trio of bro's.
>The three playable characters.
>Through the story and fights against Mundus they eventually go down one by one.
>Berial is banished to the firehells for his treason but not before giving Sparda the DMC signature gauntlet weapons.
>Alastor promises Sparda to protect his son because he knows he'll eventually have to fight Mundus as well and dies, entrusting his sword to his family.
>Final cutscene is Sparda escaping from Mundus and heading home to warn his family about what's coming. He picks up Vergil and Dante, telling them they're the one good thing he ever created in his life before splitting his soul into Yamato and Rebellion, heading off on a suicide mission to buy Eva and the kids whatever time he can.
>Dies with a smile on his face.

It would be Kino.

Attached: 1523843653954.png (1600x900, 1.37M)

It may sound good, but I'm wondering what would be instead in the long run.
I personally thought of making it solo with only Sparda.

I'd rather see him in the flesh.

I feel the series has been solidified as having more than one playable character.

I personally didn't think it was a cliff hanger at all.

Yamato is the name of the power of the Japanese spirit & people.

It was fine when Dante was the only PC in DMC1

It is nice sometimes but it is not needed.

I feel like I remember the game implying somewhere that Sparda met Eva before defeating Mundus. If that's true, how was she alive after 2000 years? Am I missing something or am I just remembering it all wrong?

Attached: 1534871386931.jpg (724x540, 136K)

>tfw the power of Sparda is actually the power of autism

Attached: 1552364261648.jpg (637x442, 145K)

Yfw one of his combos replicates the moves he made in the dmc1 intro

That's just a display in strength, his real combos would be great.

I don't think anyone can do the legend justice at this point.

I think not.

It would definitely work as a sensible power level reset given how unbelievably broken Dante, Vergil, and Nero are by now

I wouldn't make sparda vs mundus. I would make sparda vs random demon invasio. Circa the middle ages when he was demon hunting around.
Maybe he travelled to japan to get the yamato.
He starts with a nice suit and a suave look, but as shit hits the fan, he starts looking like the DMC1 /5 artwork, where he looks like fucking nier

Attached: sparda disappointed.png (264x236, 94K)

The latter. Sparda fought and sealed Mundus 2000 years before he met Eva and had children. Apparently he spent most of it lording over Fortuna before settling in Red Grave with his new family. Before Mundus resurfaced to fuck shit up, Sparda split his power between his sons and left to buy them time. It's unclear what happened to him, but it's generally accepted that he died.

good lord you are annoying, first this post in every DMC thread, now you are making threads about it

Not annoying... More like enthusiastic.
If you don't like it then you can leave.

Thanks, user

Attached: revving.jpg (232x217, 9K)

what is this font, jesus christ

>DMC5 establishes demons gain power primarily through using human blood, just like how humans gain power through demon blood (red orbs)
>Sparda was the most powerful demon of all time

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1529294792291.jpg (1003x797, 163K)

It's the Devil May Cry font, classic and stylish.

(((Sparda)))

He was just a very powerful demon, that is one of the things that make him a legend.

Oh shit

It's not even that big.

He was a demon general. Probably murdered people by the thousands daily. There's a reason he defected and probably why Dante and Vergil don't idolize him.

I JUST WANT A GODDAMN SPARDA COSTUME FOR DANTE IN DMC5.

WHY ISN'T THERE ONE THIS TIME?

FUCK

>Dante and Vergil don't idolize him
Please.

He changed his evil ways and he was redeemed unlike Vergil.

Unironically would probably prefer David Bateson. He has english accent for posh quality, and those steely and cool undertones in his voice when needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=v9W4UC61_6I

Sparda abilities:
1. gives an edge at mobility
2. gives him an edge at defense
3. gives him an edge at offense
4. gives him an edge at being stylish while also more able to do more with ranged weapons

perfect

Or he broke a lot of hymens and absorb a lot of virgin mana.

Sparda shouldn't ever be elaborated on too directly. Also, Sparda would just end up sparing every boss he ran into.

Perfection

Attached: DhdXphzU0AAZpLF.jpg (422x512, 42K)

what kind of bait shit is that?

DMC4 makes that kind of clear for Dante's case

Dante - yes, though he still respects his family. But Vergil on the other hand is a bit obsessive about being like/or better than his father.

Attached: 20190312021327_1.jpg (2560x1440, 631K)

>prologue of the game is Mundus tasking Sparda to slaughter countless thousands of humans to feed their blood to the qliphoth so Mundus can consume the fruit and become demon emperor
>This works, but Sparda spilling so much blood personally empowers him as well
>In the process he realizes the gravity of what he's done and that humans aren't mere animals when he witnesses a human woman shield her children as he strikes them down
>I'M NUCLEAR

Attached: 1540796260329.jpg (1200x1718, 238K)

You can think of a better reason why a few of the bosses survived than that can't you?

eva and sparda spin off when?

Attached: q2c140j735a21.jpg (564x797, 108K)

Let's hope he agrees to making yet another game. Cuz we got another idea for him, if he wants to that is.

that's a cute comic...

>an insect devil gives birth to two jet dragons
>one of the jet dragons gives birth to the Black Oni
How the fuck does demon biology work

If there ever is a DMC Zero, there should be like 3 other weapons other than Sparda and Yamato for him to wield:

Agares
>Axe/Greataxe, emphasis on power from a crocodile-like demon, slow

Hydra
>Spear(s), made from a hydra, basically plays like how Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts uses his spears

Ravana
>Gauntlets that can conjour up multiple arms like an Asura

It's just Alastor

Attached: DMC_Mission_02.jpg (629x396, 32K)

>How the fuck does demon biology work
It doesn't.

I'd say that's a good answer.

Demons are just different I guess.

I actually wouldn't, fuck sparda.

Question is... As Sparda would you be able to glide after jumping across different platforms.

your loss

It's definitely Yamato. In the Japanese version it's written as 閻魔刀, Enma-Gatana. Enma is the Buddhist judge and god of death, which is where the name for Vergils signature move, Judgement Cut, comes from.

Attached: 1524970362011.png (680x680, 124K)

Imma go with The Legend of Sparda

Also he's sometimes called "Yama" in japanese. To further illustrate the point, which is the name of the Hindu god of death.

Asia has a lot of cross referencing religions.

t. Eva

Temen-Ni-Gru is where the last part of the game should be played inside of.

An Eva game would be better

define better

it's cuz of the tits right?

Oh fuck off, that's one of the many combined elements that make DMC a truly unique experience. American Matrix/alternative culture influence, Japanese wackiness and European gothic horror, it's great.

>Mission 1: Change Vergils diaper.

this

>Easy mode is now selectable

Attached: 1552114671445.jpg (600x408, 42K)

give me 1 good reason why.

To be fair they used to look more insectoid too. I preferred it that way. I'm not that into the newer designs.

You aren't the slightest bit curious what it would be like to be playing that?
>is full on devil form entire game
>defeats a few familiar bosses and some new ones
>gets to see how it all started in a game first hand

>it's a prequel of a prequel
>dude, why this shit has this much of fanservice

Mission 2: go shopping

You stole this idea from me from a previous thread, you piece of shit.

one single game, but make it really lengthy and deep

>shit taste
ok then...

That's what I was originally thinking on doing too. Good choice.

>Dude I post something on an anonymous board and now somehow there is someone who read what I wrote and creates a thread again, how did this happen?
You are not special.

I suppose you're gonna cry about the many DMC5 threads too yeah?

More special than retarded pedros who steal what other people do and call it their own. Real reddit millennial logic right here.

>combat was great

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

The only redditor here is you, it's a generally good idea to have a DMC0/LOS thread, you don't get to have all the fun.

why isn't it great?

Are you implying itsuno stole the story of DMC5 from me?

Do you even Devil May Cry m8?

what type of retarded question is that?
So they liked your idea... So they made a thead...

Guys... I heard a rumor. Sparda is actually Tony Redgrave's dad.

So Itsuno liked my story... so Itsuno made a game...

You get the point.

So, any enemy types for our good friend Sparda to fight?

So whats dantes strongest devil trigger? Sparda, majin or sin

Do you?

That's a tough one, I'd probably would say Sin.

All the weak ass demons that Nero and Dante call bosses.

Yeah.

Nah, tougher than that. Needs to be something new too anyways.

I just wanted those to be the basic enemies.

I know, that's what I meant.

At least were on the same page. I want to meet you though. For some reason I want to touch you.

I thought it would be fun to see these creatures that gave players trouble at some point get eviscerated by their dad to show the difference in power.

That's kind of you.

He almost looks like ocarina of time dorf with his long ass nose

okay fine maybe a few enemy type that are those 'bosses', but the other ones gotta be harder.

As I lay here next to my girlfriend I can only think of you.

Is Majin canon?

Maybe tutorial could be him shit stomping Rudra/Agni, Cerberus, Flockoff, Lava Spider and maybe someone from four. I think it would be good to have fights that maximize your knowledge of maybe one or two new mechanics unique to Sparda.

>he fights Berial
>Berial respects Sparda and retreats
>Berial as the lord of the burning hells does not side with Mundus
>fire demons stop appearing
this would be so cool

More like he got scared and pussied out. His dialogue implied he was shameful of his previous retreat.

Why isn't the filthy italian wop aspect of protagonists are never played on in fanfics or generally anything related to DMC?

beats me...

Please dont ignore me.

I'm not ignoring you, I just needed a smoke break, hi there bud, how's life?

Not great. I know I'm capable of more but cant understand why I have no drive.

I really wish you would stop smoking, dear.

Maybe some a few aerial enemies that come flying and start clawing/biting/sting would work.

yeah it's a filthy habit, I am trying to quit. And I'd say if your looking for that drive I'd say that you need to search inside of you that makes you feel strong, never give up on yourself ok?

What kind of story do we want Yea Forums?

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

cut that shit out.

You realise that a lot of these demons fought Sparda and survived because he was only strong enough to seal them away rather than kill them outright, don't you?

It's been stated that Dante, Vergil and Nero are leagues stronger than Sparda at this point. Fame ≠ Power.

You really got this figured out, aren't you user.

I guess you're right, then that means we gotta tone down the regular demons on how powerful they are in-game.

one with blackjack and hookers
set in the prohibition era, and with Sparda storming onto the scene like the Count of Monte Cristo, and everyone his chalks his eccentricies and not understanding common human things to "oh he's just European, you know what they're like"

nah

No, Sparda only works because he is a legend. Not even Dante and Vergil really knows what the deal was with Sparda since he disappeared when they where very young and as such they only have the legends to go by. Nothing Capcom can do in a game can ever live up to what we the players imagine Sparda to be like, no game can live up to the legend.

Attached: sparda.png (1144x587, 1.21M)

I wanna see the legend in action, screw that.

It's people that you that caused the retarded DMC5 twist because you'd rather see cool katana man do action figure fights with your favorite "badass" characters than get something interesting.

Any chance for Capcom to make alternative costumes, not EX recolors, for DLC? I loved the variety that was available on the old games, specially DMC3, I'd pay a big deal for a DMC1 and DMC2 Dante costume.

More like I think we can do the legend justice,
pussy.

>DMC6: Sparda is alive

you underestimate us.

Now... Instead of a devil trigger, we could perhaps give Sparda a sort of power gauge. Since he'll be in demon form the whole time, and also I wouldn't mind some very dark and mature elements that are deep. The game will be very dependant on you being skillful rather than just simply style, even though it may still be in there.

Damn he ugly

way more good looking than you user

perfect

Attached: 47 toast.png (474x500, 284K)

I'm not those people, I like quality stuff.

I want a new game where the dante and vergil fight against whatever killed sparda
No dead weight

I don't want any DMC related shit ever again because I hate this fucking fanbase.

I really doubt Sparda went out in a blaze of glory. He doesn't look so good on the family portrait, he most likely either fizzled out on his own after 2000 years, or was killed in the same attack that killed Eva.

Attached: sparda family.png (655x755, 410K)

I want to FUCK mommy

Attached: eva.jpg (709x565, 89K)

same, love the games, hate the autistic fanbase.
the one on Yea Forums in particular has a few turboautists that have over the top levels of retardness.

Then be the better example in it, quit being such a drag.

>people prevent me from enjoying thing abloobloobloo
pathetic

MAMA NEVER LOVED ME AARGH WHY DID SHE LOVE YOU MORE DANTE IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1551641580122.png (270x389, 124K)

Yes they do.
Imagine going to a bowling alley because you love bowling but its full of retarded furries trannies and niggers yelling throwing shit and pissing on each other.

As if no one would call the cops on them...
Just find a different bowling alley then you little whiner.

>Imagine playing a video game at your home but somewhere out there in the world there are retarded furries trannies and niggers yelling throwing shit and pissing on each other
Yeah, that analogy probably worked better in your head.

The only one standing in the way of you enjoying things is you in case of games
Stop being a butthurt baby

We could have a mechanic where the enemies learn your fighting patterns and use that against the player to keep the combat more interesting and maybe have more detailed violence.

Those tekken kicks get me every time

in what way?

You're so full of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=EcPs5DYwW8I

Badass scene right there, always gets me in my core.

Attached: tu1pz3093wl11.jpg (1976x1400, 462K)

>and then it doesn't have DT
>abandoned forever until the game forces you to use it in the final battle

Attached: trash.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>game mechanics are relevant to this discussion

Let me tell you something, when I was 14 I used to stay up all night and all day just binge playing all three Devil May Cry games and I loved everyone of them.
I'll be damned to Hell if I don't get to see myself playing as Sparda in his own story.
But it needs to be done right, that's what's gonna happen.

And yes it was the HD collection.

I feel like a proper DMC Zero would have three parts.

One where you follow Sparda in his rebellion against Mundus.

One where you follow Eva in the days before her death.

And one that ends with Tony Redgrave facing Gilver in front of Nell Goldstein's burning workshop.

People are social.
They like to discuss things they enjoy.
Not being able to discuss said things can interfere with your enjoyment.
Most "fun" comes from talking and discussing interpretations and experiences when we are talking about some painting or book/movie that has subtext and multiple meanings.

i hate how they DIDNT GIVE SPARDA ANY NEW MOVES OR FORMS TO SWITCH BETWEEN, WHERE ARE THE SCYTHE MOVES, GLAIVER MOVES? WTF

I meant on the PS2 console tho.

Nope, I want a DMC 2 Remake retaining the story outline and adapting everything else (combat, dialogue, levels etc) to fit the rest of the series, like RE2 Remake.

No
People enjoyed games before they could shitpost about them

Each member of the DMC crew has Father issues, lmao

if it stays just one game it would be fine, MGS3 should have been the only prequel

>Discussing is shitposting

Attached: What in the goddamn.jpg (537x527, 38K)

we shittalked them with our friends instead,

But that has nothing to do with what I said.
I never claimed you cant enjoy a game without discussing it.
I am saying you can enjoy it more when you can.
Also people discussed games since the dawn of vidja.
Didn't you used to talk with your friends about MK extra secret characters and how you reacted to FF7 when she gets stabbed?

Dude, you wanna discuss the game stuff, then do it.

i like this one, but chances are it would just be a sub title, no way Capcom wouldnt capitalise on the DMC name and name it Devil May Cry Zero

You cant with this fanbase.
They are delusional.
99% of them is avatarfagging schizos.
They deny reality like how the game has no turbo and has day 1 dlc.
They defend the level design and V gameplay.
They are bootlickers not fans.

Now, about that Sparda sword.... we should focus more on its abilities, more than that of the DMC games combining that with skills and combos. The same goes for any other special weapons. That's what I need to see really bad.

>ESL
>anti social
>triggered by discussions
I know you're a shitskin with autism.

the level designs for Legend of Sparda need some good platforming, good puzzles, carefully hidden items, make the special items more rare.

eh, I was saying to that other guy to stop being a crybaby and lurk on the thread to notice that we're actually discussing the game.

what would personality be like
we know Dante if full on CUHRAZY and Vergil is full on Autism
my headcanon, Sparda is a full on gentleman whos also expressively romantic, the kind of guy that would make ovaries explode just by breathing

Attached: a50a1ac46d5bff7026e6632c82e78f2bf55e05d9_00.jpg (512x381, 26K)

that's cool.

wii motion controls

Didn't Sparda do all that shit 2000 years prior to DMC?

yeah, which is why it would make even more sense to keep Sparda in demon form in the whole game.

user, his personality is literally written in his color scheme. Dante is fiery and wears red, Vergil is composed and dedicated, and wears blue. Nero wears both red and blue, and he is aggressive to his enemies but dedicated to his allies.
Sparda wear Purple.

Purple embodies the balance of red’s stimulation and blue’s calm.

Good Kata have pronounced Kimei, and that absolutelly haven't. user is right to compare it with a sentai show off.

Attached: Picture taken right before tragedy.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

But you already know how it ends.

Who literally cares? It was just there to look cool.

So? We wanna see the whole story by playing the game of it.

And it does look cool: As a sentai show off, not as a kata.

Get your facts straight.

Attached: Yo, little girl, have you ever heard of cunnyposting.jpg (634x727, 120K)

That was the other guy who said that shit, All's I was saying is why you guys care about that?

I don't care, I tought It looked cool. But I'm autistic when it comes to karate, so I can't shut up about it.

Attached: 1493252096173.png (159x235, 72K)

>No fun allowed

Alright, that's fine my dude. Just asking. lol

What was so fun about that?

"The man is no match for the legend."
DMC5 may have met if not exceeded expectations, but a Sparda game will NEVER meet expectations, only drag down the legend.

No it won't, you and your autistic mindset might make it seem like though, but a game shouldn't stop you from liking anything. Besides, I think we can pull it off.

Quote from the wiki: However, the official kanji are different; 閻魔刀 meaning "Sword of the Enma". Enma, or Yama, is the Judge of Death in Buddhist mythology, thus Vergil's signature move is named the "Judgement Cut".

>first half of the game is basically LDK mode where you're always DTd maybe with a secret SDT transformation
>second half after sealing Temenigger plays more like standard DMC

That sounds more like it.

Actually I'm a little unsure, maybe at the very ending he could seal off Temin-ne-gur, the rest of the game just being in his demon form

Why does V's boss rush music sound so fucking good?

Devil May Cry: Zero

Attached: bedtime.png (628x552, 430K)

I'd rather have a finished DMC5 plot first

It was until Devil Sword Dante

Okay, honest question.
How come motion capture looks super awkward in literally every Japanese game except for Devil May Cry 3 - 5 (and Metal Gear Solid after 2)?
I've never understood.

Attached: confuse negro.jpg (680x848, 40K)

I headcanon Sparda beind dry and snarky, constantly throwing bantz around while remaining cool and composed.

Well shit, Change it to Sparda knowing Mundus is coming back and the same cutscene playing out.

Shit is gucci.

That’d be predictable and boring imo. You already know exactly how it’d turn out. That part of the series works better as a legend than explicitly shown. Set it way later after Dante and Vergil are born and show how he actually ‘died’ and became a Devil Arm. There’s WAY more freedom there narratively speaking, and gameplay wise too since I doubt Sparda had guns two millenia ago.

Let's describe each of how these would play in-game.
>Mortal
>Manhunter
>Demon
>Dark Knight
>Sparda Shall Suffer
>Hell or Heaven

>‘died’ and became a Devil Arm.
He never became a devil arm, dumbo.

My headcanon is that demons are literally incapable of understanding jokes or humor

They’re still going to be using the DMC title for future games even though Nero is the main protagonist though.

You don't need guns when you're already a demon, no it would not be predictable and boring, it would be fun as fuck, we know only a little bit about th legend, fuck that shit I wanna play as him and no I'd rather be shown and not told.

Um no...

>Not calling it Devil May Die for the signature DMD but not referencing Dante.

No, Sparda should NEVER be anything but a legend. Literally every fucking time some game or piece of media makes a huge focus point on a character who was a thing in lore only they fuck it up.
Instead we should have a game about a 40 year old Nero who teams up with Dante and Lucia's kid to take down Mundus once and for all.
>Nero is more human than demon
>Dante/Lucia's kid is more demon than human
It writes it's fucking self

Attached: 1552377513144.png (206x256, 99K)

>Dante and Lucia's kid
Damn that's some idea I never saw before

Mortal - enemies are fewer in number and are easier to defeat, you take less damage

Manhunter - enemies are moderate in amount and more aggressive with a higher health bar you take more damage

Demon - Enemies are smarter and move faster, they can predict your combat habits better, gold orb not allowed, you take heavy damage

Dark Knight - There is double the amount of enemies and it makes you push your skills, health items are rare, beating this difficulty unlocks next difficulty

Sparda Shall Suffer - play at own risk, taking one hit takes a lot of health, your health bar is much lower, dealing damage is way lower.

Hell or Heaven - getting killed makes you start right from the beginning, getting any damage is an instant death, enemies force you to make tough and fast desisions

This sound cool?

Or... we could have The Legend of Sparda AND a DMC6 game. (both made apart from each other by a few years tho)

BTW quick question if you are so sure they'd fuck up a sparda game, why are you so sure that the whole Nero and Dante's son story would work? Can someone spell : F A I T H

>why are you so sure that the whole Nero and Dante's son story would work?
It's a lot harder to fuck up new story material. Trying to make a game about a character like Sparda would never meet anyone's damn near 20 years worth of expectations.

Never huh?
Well if doesn't do that much at least it would come close, none of the DMC game were perfect either but people still love them.

Tell you what, if you still don't like the idea, you can pretend it never occurred and just focus on the legend in your head instead.

Yes

Attached: 1.png (298x299, 122K)

power rangers IS sentai you zoomer filth

>fathers two autistic sons
>not extremely autismal himself

It's probably how he got super powerful too

or royalty

Honestly DmC was fun even if it wasn't what I was expecting

Attached: DanteDevito.png (1109x901, 821K)

They are the literal definition of it too.

Yes and also class, which is what Sparda has plenty of.

Kamiya would unironically be a better fit for a Sparda game. Itsuno has done a really shit job of keeping him interesting and would probably write him as a cringey power ranger manchild, rather than a Demon.

This, we need all the help we can get.

I'd be okay with that but it'd be a real shame to see him go right as CAPCOM have just started putting out good games again

Well it's obviously mocap

It actually looks pretty decent for mocap too.

What's sentai? Rhymes with hentai. Is it just a name for power ranger knock-offs?

sentai is a subgenre of a Japanese type of media, it also means army.

>2 games in a row about the retarded Onimusha tree.
No thanks. This plot was as retarded as the "somehow control the world with debt" plot in the last one.

Well at least he put in a way that seemed to make sense in a sort of way but I agree with you on that, I would rather be different than that too.

What sort of plot do we need instead?

I actually liked the game too (even though it's not a devil may cry game) as for the gameplay goes, I thought the story was entertaining too, it wasn't that bad.

nah actually on second thought, we'll make sure it surpasses expectations instead.

It would be better if it were just handed to Kamiya and he made it a Bayonetta spin off with Eva as the protagonist and Sparda as the main supporting character using the Bayonetta reveals for the two of them.

>Mundus is so powerful he's overthrowing Witches and breaking pacts.
>This is upsetting the balance of the realities etc.
>Eva seeks out a demon to help her set things right, makes a powerful pact with Sparda that forces him to obey.
>Because he doesn't fully cooperate a lot of her power is limited in the first act.
>Over the campaign Sparda falls for her and "wakes up to justice". This unlocks the full potential of both Eva and Sparda, giving them a significant power boost.
>They go to hell and push Mundus' shit, but he's stronger than they anticipated, and Eva stays behind to ensure the demon's plans don't succeed.
>Sparda is forced to escape and leave her, using Yamato to seal Mundus, and Eva, in hell.
>She battles Mundus and his demons for 2000 years.
>Sparda reigns over humanity for this time, using his wealth and power to establish the Order in Fortuna, whose original goal was to create artificial Hell Gates that could be used to search for a way to free Eva. Eventually he succeeds and they live happily ever after.
>Have twin sons.
>Post-credits scene is Mundus in his domain, musing on how powerful Eva was. He idly shapes a large stone into a crude effigy of her. After a moment he taps the effigy with a huge finger and it crackles with yellow lightning as it breaks apart to reveal skin just below the surface.

Thx but I'll pass

Can some say :
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Since he’s a demon and his Justice Bugman form is his default appearance how would you do devil trigger?
I’d unironically just give him Nero’s DMC4 Stand DT withe the stand modelled after DMC1’s astral Dragon from the Mundus fight.

Expected these desu.

Sparda game would be DMC6
DMC 666

No way they could show "waking up to justice" and have it be as cool as it sounds

that's where you're wrong kiddo

sorry, but no, when kamiya made dmc1, it was much more grounded, if he would make a dmc game now, it will be over the top, QTE-filled and too silly

Bayonetta is significantly more grounded than the super sentai shit we've gotten in the last 2 DMC games. She actually feels like a real person that happens to be powerful, not a power ranger dunce that's completely invulnerable.

Fuck Mission 10. For some reason the game gets really autistic with the style points.

Attached: 1536943032423.jpg (339x419, 11K)

Was “Dance of Sparda” a thing before cancellation?

Which is why we need some people who are more experienced in the stuff we are trying to create for Legend of Sparda.

i would like to have Sparda with a devil bringer like Nero, his devil trigger could be the stand-like dragon, that Dante shoots in his fight against Mundus, that dragon could also be his sin devil trigger. Of course he should wield all three swords

Should we add unlockable costumes and weapons to Sparda?

Something like that sounds kinda neeto, sure.

The dragon name is Poof, it's Sparda's dog.
Kamiya confirmed

I want it since DMC1

youtube.com/watch?v=EH4qnO6k6Qk
They need to make a type of song that's close to this sound for sparda or something.

me too, great minds think alike

So tell me, what would you put in it if you were to make it?

Me too actually.

I hate to say it... but I'd love a Sparda DMC game. But I'd want them to go the dark souls style route. Showing him gathering power. We should be uncomfortable playing as Sparda because he spent a lot of time as a bad guy, but we can justify it because he is killing other bad people. The game should set him up to decide to rebel.

that's an interesting concept there.

Devil Arm idea for Sparda

Name: Paimon
Its a trumpet you can play that will either use sound as a weapon or make enemies go turncoat and fight each other. Final “charge shot” upgrade or whatever will make all the demons in the room on low health follow sparda as he plays the trumpet pied piper style then they explode afterwards, followed by a bow from sparda

R8

Simon Templeman

That can be an unlockable item maybe... I'd give a 8/10

Vergil and Dantes voice actors layered on top of eachother and deepened, since he should always be in demon form. His human form if its shown should be Crispin freeman

DMC 1 Dante VA

Crispin would nail that, if sparda did show his human form.

It would be extremely casualized. Sparda's a legend, and at best everything would be either one hit, or the entire game's a QTE sequence.

Interesting, I'd let him if he deepen his voice up a bit tho.

Seconding this. Having the original VA be the patriarch would be kino.

Thenwe should work hard to make sure the game surpasses expectation and becomes legendary.

>I'd let him
Sup Matt

>It would be extremely casualized
DMC5 Dante is already stronger than Sparda, and legends tend to grow over time.

Who datt?

Sparda was pretty explicitly weaker than Dante, especially by the end of DMCV

you forgot your ^^;
give itsuno a hug from me

u funny

>Sparda was pretty explicitly weaker than Dante, especially by the end of DMCV
Why do people keep saying this?

then why da shit is it considered an upgrade when dante gets his sword?

I think of him as Mundus' top general and right hand in the beginning, he helped him to become king, because Sparda saw the chaos in the demon world and wanted order and a just king, after that they invaded the human world and over time Sparda saw how wrong it was to force demon laws and live style on humans and so he started the rebellion against his own kind

A Sparda game would be the most fucking creatively bankrupt game ever.

Itsuno has said that he doesn't like to do exactly what fans tell him to do, because then what you're doing what people expected and that's fucking boring.

Because Spardas fucking dead & Dante isn't

you clearly didnt finish 5, dante and vergil are in litteral hell. a 6 following timeline would just be them fighting and/or fucking shit up in hell. would work but Nero would be a no-show. would be similar to dantes inferno, going down the 7 layers of hell?

> because then what you're doing what people expected and that's fucking boring.

dude shusheth

Shield or no shield? RG or no RG?

So yeah, people who say that are just fucking retarded, thanks.

Nah

It's just Soul Calibur 2 Nightmare, don't worry about it. Also
>woke up to justice
?

Stay seething, Sparda closed Hell once & died, chad Dante whooped Mundus, closed hell, closed it again in 4, & will do it again in 6

>seething
Yea Forumsedditors have run this into the ground so hard I don't think it even carries weight anymore

Attached: 1231415167sy4.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

still doesn't change how badass the dude is that's for sure.

>can't prove me wrong so spergs out about memes
Tell me why the man who couldn't survive closing off Hell once is stronger than the man who's done it multiple times & only really struggled to do so in 5

Dante gets aid in 5 too btw, also maybe the regular demons that sparda faced were probably not like those guys and the demons that sparda struggled to seal up were perhaps at the peak of their game, hell even a dozen other possibilities can occur too, idk if it's true or not tho.

can you confirm he's dead or not?

Dante's aids doesn't mean shit, he only struggled in 5 because Vergil reached peak autism to get the strength he's wanted for years, but once Dante ate Sparda & Rebellion he was back in peak form. Using the "well maybe the demons we're stronger" could only apply for so long, once Mundus was aware that Dante was a serious threat he should've whipped Hell into shape, plus other people like Nero & Lucia were popping up, Mundus has no reason to pull his punches or not train his legion better

Isn't it said in 1? I don't remember, if he isn't then he's either a slave of Mundus or a bitch, there's no reason he couldn't have shown up to keep Hell & the human world separate if he's ok

Well I mean... The gameplay was pretty easy...

Why did Dante need to use sin trigger at the end to get better?

except the "demons were stronger" argument does apply in that regard cuz in 5 they were fuckin easy for one and two sparda musta been killing quite a ton, he's no general for nothing ya know.

We need to make up some more bosses for the sparda game. That reminds me.

maybe there can be a demoness side character in the game also...

I actually kinda like that font with the flames in the background. That's too hot.

I know that these types of games do have secret missions but... what if there are a few minigames somewhere?

my headcanon is that the fucker is like every single character charles dance plays

Attached: 0716_tywin-lannister_416x416.jpg (416x416, 34K)

oh dang, for real? fugg...

he's dante

Attached: MyprnGA[1].gif (218x352, 527K)

and he's vergil

Attached: 130509-got-dance1[1].jpg (640x440, 59K)

Hey you know who Sparda should be voiced as?

Charles

Attached: XnIOzvISTd.png (1029x710, 452K)

wait hold on a sec, put the guy in that pic in sparda's outfit in your head for a moment.
He looks good in it.

Dante already surpasses Sparda's power in DMC1, so no

Fucking beautiful user

>Hell forces and having an internal conflict about the treatment of humans
makes no sense to me
they are fucking demons
its just what they do

also dmc 1 prologue says that sparda woke up to justice and stood up against his legion ALONE

How?

this proves how buff sparda is right there in case no one could see that earlier.

He has them in DMC1
youtube.com/watch?v=50Y49B1kaqU

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5bfPQwlcE