SquillaKilla becomes second person to no hit all 3 Dark Souls games in a row

Still going, god run within reach:

twitch.tv/squillakilla

Attached: Squilla trilogy no hit.png (1200x629, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TdwIKlsh3sU
youtu.be/o-J5pt523-s
reddit.com/r/TheHappyHob/comments/amv24h/squilla_is_going_the_god_run_now_is_that/
youtube.com/watch?v=WrGrffzzME0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop shilling your channel faggot

Don't you have a run to "focus on", Hobb?

Attached: Chad vs Virgin no hit runners.png (588x793, 134K)

does he fight every single boss?

literally who?

>I'm so fucking salty that you are forbidden from mentioning ANY other streamer by name in my presence

What does this faggot look like?

Aren't you like quarter nigger or something, Squilla?
youtu.be/TdwIKlsh3sU

No, no one has done DS2 all bosses so that would be one for the future.

Attached: The_Cucked_Hobbit.png (231x358, 169K)

how do you beat smelter demon or cool ranch without taking damage?

as if squilla doesn't do the same
someone just got banned in his chat for mentioning this was originally hob's run

>No, no one has done DS2 all bosses so that would be one for the future.
I was thinking, shit like Rat Authority and Gargoyle x 5 would be way too RNG.

I was also thinking of shit like BSB and Ebrietas in bloodborne who do aura damage when you are in range.
Does aura damage or fall damage not count?

I have no fight in this discussion but I was watching Squilla the other day and he explained and praised how this was Hobbs idea and even did a YT video about how these runs got started.

The run doesn't belong to anyone, that's just banning retarded dramafags.

Gargoyles are very consistent, Ivory King and Rat Authority etc. are crazy though. Normal no hits are melee only and Otz has been trying a while without that restriction and still hasn't gotten it. BSB isn't damage, it's condition buildup so as long as you kill it before the poison happens then it wo'nt be a hit. Dunno about Ebrietas.

On all bosses you poison the first with poison throwing knives and arrows, same with second I think but I'm not sure.

BSB you just throw a cocktail in the corner and he attacks it.

get BTTV and enable "show deleted messages"
you can watch his mods censor any comments about hob in real time

Otz did all vanilla bosses.

>second person
What a faggot

Oh shit I didn't know that. I don't use BTTV plugin because I watch Twitch on my TV

Smelter Demon is optional

>No, no one has done DS2 all bosses so that would be one for the future.
The streamer named Faraaz did all bosses for all the games first in the world iirc but even his DS2 run for that was any%. What's the reason? Is there some insane bullshit in DS2?

Post pics of LadyZoe

Fair, they both do Scholar though where there isn't a version without DLC. All bosses Scholar means all DLC bosses.

Squilla is black with a big booty blonde white girl for a GF. How dat makes you feel Yea Forums? We running this Dark Souls shit.

Autism

REKT

Not hard doing that in an easy game.
Come back when you do a streets of rage no hit run

He just got hit by the last shadow

LMAO JUST GOT HIT ITS OVAA

Post proof

It has way more bosses, the areas are way harder to get through (DS3 for example is just running straight lines with OP rolls), and requires you to get a lot of keys around the place to access all the areas and bosses. All 3 souls games took Hobb like 9 hours, all bosses DS2 in one sitting took 12 with the old route (Otz has improved it now but it's still long as fuck). Also some of the hardest bosses with DLCs.

>Is there some insane bullshit in DS2?
It's an insanely boring game, and I feel bad for anyone who would want to 100% the game every single day of his life to meet some arbitrary WR. That sounds like something you would do to torture ISIS prisoners

>last shadow
>literally the easiest one

2nd is the 1st loser. That's very pathetic when you think about it

Why didn't he just play it safe lmao

kys

Jesus that makes sense

What a loser!

This him. His GF is BBgainz on Twitch
youtu.be/o-J5pt523-s

>No hit
>HP is clearly almost empty

fuck bosses, how the fuck do you clear the iron passage without getting hit? thats probably the most cruel and unfair section of any videogame outside wizardry 4

>He doesnt know what fall damage is

Reminder

reddit.com/r/TheHappyHob/comments/amv24h/squilla_is_going_the_god_run_now_is_that/

Attached: Hobb fanboys.png (836x115, 10K)

That's not even a nigga. He's whiter than fucking sandniggas.
DIS is nigga

Attached: s-l300.jpg (222x300, 11K)

I think the petrify area is worse because any show from a statue counts as a hit. Iron Passage you use Yearn to distract the enemies at the end but mostly just two-shot the enemies with rapier as you go IIRC.

I dont get it, are people butthurt that he wont show his face or that he is doing something first before someone else?

Who fucking cares

>REEEE YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY THE GAME THE SAME WAAY I DO REEEEE
Imagine being this much of a fag

They want Hobb to get muh world's first god run, and are afraid Squilla (a better player by all accounts) will take what he "deserves" from him.

bunch of fucking losers holy shit who cares fucking hobbits

If Hob wants to get the God run he needs to stop sandbagging and fucking around. Every god damned day he makes mistakes he's made in the past multiple times.

Attached: 1395887391350.jpg (218x274, 15K)

>twitch autism
who cares?

You do apparently

I've done a no hit no level up unarmed run of DS1 and 3.

I was doing BB, but keep on fucking up in TOH (fuck you Laurence).

Who tf cares?

I used to like watching squillas runs on youtube as background noise till I started actually paying attention and realized how autistic he is.I remember on one run(think it was bb no hit) some guy very casually asked if he was still trying the no hit run and sk went full retard and ranted at the guy like a full 3 mins.Stopped watching him after that.thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1551322083094.jpg (250x334, 22K)

you have to be narcissistic and/or autistic to stream professionally

It's worse than that it's, don't play the game the same way my favorite streamer does

I've only watched the Faraaz guy's Bloodborne speedrun video on YT. Seems crazy. Watching the hob guy right now and he seems kind of autistic and his music is annoying. Seems to be on his first game right now and he's got four more after this. Kinda weird to be reading chat and playing music if he wants to do all that without getting hit once. Also saw picrelated in his chat, can't tell if it's cringe or funny.

Attached: thank you hob.jpg (307x133, 12K)

So many streamers get salty as fuck at little shit from chat for no reason. ENB is the worst about that shit.

>streamer answers question
>a few minutes later somebody else asks
>streamer gets unbelievably tilted
Every time.

Attached: 3g.png (828x766, 211K)

This. Squilla is grinding out runs like a professional while Hob is trying to be the biggest attention whore on Twitch. It's the same reason Squilla and Faraaz got DS3 before him.

kekk

this is a reference to when hob lost a trilogy run to the last boss (nashandra)

At first I thought it was one of those depressionblogs that people post to their internet dads but there's a bunch of people writing similar stuff. I remember seeing videos that show Nashandra in DS2's base game I think, and she looked like a ridiculously easy boss so I guess they're trying to trigger him.

Attached: nashandra again.jpg (316x154, 14K)

I like Hob

Shouldn't you be failing another run Hob?

I saw a clip of this guy yelling loudly after beating all 3 games with no hits and I think it was after either Gwyn or Soul of Cinder, can't remember. Power to him for being this autistic. Although
>tfw Kung Fury music and quotes

Attached: disgust.jpg (598x415, 60K)

he's one of the more entertaining streamers but he seems pretty down lately
no idea why because his view/sub count has exploded in the last few months. he's probably pulling in $100k+

Pretty sure fall damage doesn't count but you could beat each game w/o fall damage

>nashandra
what are the rules? Can you get hit by her curse?

I don't know user. This is my first time watching one of these live. I only opened that Squilla guy's stream because I love Bloodborne. But I'm not a souls expert.

I'm doing it right now bitch

I assume not. But it's not like it's impossible to avoid it. Just quickly roll through one and get out of range of the rest.

I'm watching this and it's my first livestream speedrun ever. Holy shit this guy is autistic.

Attached: kek wtf.jpg (536x479, 54K)

Everyone has ups and downs for a bunch of reasons. You never know if there might be something bugging him off stream. It might be something as simple as not getting enough sleep for whatever reason.

I hope it doesn't count. if you are doing no hit, you might as well be at 1 hp with tearstone.

I assume you can get hit by the orbs and it doesn't count as a hit. Otherwise Smelter Demon would be almost impossible since he also does damage over time but as a permanent aura around him.

That would mean being unable to drop down from any height you would take damage from which slows the game down considerably. You don't need to be in RTSR range all of the time; only for boss fights. It's easy enough to find safe setups for it that only take a few seconds.

You can just break the orbs before curse is build up.

Why do only trannies care about speedruns?

He's sperging out.

I could have sworn some other dude and then some chick both did this already.

Oh, I thought that user was talking about taking the DoT from the orbs. My bad, he did say Curse. You don't even have to break the orbs, you can just move away and they won't curse you. They don't have such a big area of effect.

Other people have no hit the dark souls games before. Only two people thus far have done DS1, 2, and 3 back to back. The woman you're talking about is a transsexual.

>too unskilled for speedrunning
>might as well make my own super special snowflake category!
Cr*nge

No, you bait Nashandra away from the orbs which means you're safe from the DoT but have a slightly smaller arena to fight her in. It's like 95% consistent with the right positioning, he just fucked up on that run I think. Smelter () isn't required to do any% DS2 (you can just get 1 million soul memory grinding Rottens), in the all bosses run that also counts as a hit so you have to kill him with poison from outside the range of the DoT.

>The woman you're talking about is a transsexual
I kind of assumed that. I only read about it while having a bm

>The woman you're talking about is a transsexual

You guys do love to make shit up

Nothing is being made up. You don't know what you're talking about. You're just getting triggered the moment you hear a word you don't want mentioned.

Attached: 1551669663935.jpg (749x701, 36K)

no one fucking cares
tell me when you achieve something that actually matters, like raising at least 1 successful child

Post proof

not sure if baiting but that's disgusting

No one with a vagina has ever no hit a souls game.

Hob is chill as fuck. I've been watching him for the past 2 years and he's extremely entertaining. I don't give a fuck if he finishes the run or not I watch it for my daily dose of dark souls and his humour.
Fuck you Yea Forums I like this british manlet

Attached: 1538756662739.gif (490x368, 413K)

That's a sturdy door.

i mostly just check in from time to time to view the most recent hit
Gotta admit i laughed like a motherfucker when vanguard cucked him at the start of game 5

If I was fucking my brother I'd want a door that sturdy too

vanguard scarred him emotionally so badly he decided to skip him completely kek

These “no hit” runs mean that if the player gets hit he has to restart the entire game or just his previous save?

you start a new save file

Entire game. Usually they finish the run and it becomes a practice run.

But now they're trying to do all Souls games in a row, so they'd restart from the first game.

I think it's because of the high correlation between autism and speedrunningoverlapping with the high correlation between autism and vulnerability to the kind of social pressuring and manipulation that often pushes people into transgenderism and furryshit.

Is there a tricky part in the third game? Be great to see someone fail late in the third.

imagine being so autistic that things like no hit runs sound anywhere near interesting or fun

No hit run means you play a game without getting hit, so basically if you get hit you shall start from character creating screen.
In case of 3 game+ no hit run you start over from the first game's character creator, so if you take hit in DS3 you start back at DS1 (or whatever order did you decide to do)

The last boss is the hardest DS3 boss to no-hit

Found something to do tonight.

Attached: image0-7.png (775x677, 305K)

One guy that did this failed on the last boss.

What the fuck, that’s quite the achievement if the guy OP mentioned pulled that off.

I wonder if it’ll net him any pussy.

Did anyone actually do Nioh no-hit run?

Honestly surprised its taken this long for someone to do this. Maybe this guys the only one that cared enough to record it?

Can you read nigga? OP says it's the second person

He's the second to do it. The first was Hob who has put in the most time trying by far. Hob's not a super skilled gamer, but he's dedicated.

To announce it, sure. Just being the first or second to do something isn't praiseworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrGrffzzME0
Apparently, yeah. I haven't followed it, is it much different from the speedrun? Discord disables bosses entirely, headshots for some of the humans, and later on you get oneshot by everything anyway.

if you watch any souls streamer other than tolomeo you're a faggot

Forgot that game is piss easy on NG

something about this guy's personality really pisses me off, but i can't place it

pure autism holy shit