RIP

rest in pizza

Attached: p0xtwpjaio611.png (219x198, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAXuNUxuoro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good fucking riddance.

No

fuck I wish

Way to get my hopes up user

Soon (tm)

guys i like boogie. i like and comment to help him with the YT algorithm too

Attached: 1550687464637.jpg (1125x1375, 209K)

THIS

Cool, I don't care either way.

BOOGIE BROKE HIS CHAIR AND THAT ONE PIECE WENT UP HIS ASSHOLE AND HE DIED
HE SHIT HIS PANTS WHEN IT HAPPENED AND HE MOANED

I can't tell anymore. who is this? every man has pubic hair beards now.

KIRBY

sauce my my good friend

>get cuck
>get surgery to lose weigth
>turn his channel into a muh losing weigth
>constently complaining
>ppls start leaving his channel
>decide to come out of the closet to get some attention

what a big fat piece of trash attention whore

Good now he can't hire whores to abuse them anymore. Look it up people don't let this fat faggot trick you!

youtu.be/tAXuNUxuoro

damn....RIP in peace

I still can’t believe he made an entire career of people feeling sorry for him even after the surgery and fuck ton of money

Nurse - "Doctor, were losing him!"

Doctor - "Goddammit! I need 4 Italian cold-cuts, 2 orders of large fries, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew: Code Red, stat!"

Attached: detail-001.1551148477.jpg (1200x900, 246K)

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Goodbye, boogie1488

Attached: U4ggQ6H4BZkA4Ki7GTMatan2kRKWoBBVjKVngfSeDJ8.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

SALAD DODGIN

PLANET

he should just keep a pinned tweet up with a fake news report about his death of a heart attack

holy fuck

Attached: steinermath.jpg (500x737, 99K)

CALORIE THIEVING

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*

*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10,000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers

*desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils*

but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

P A R K E D B U S

Attached: Chair Crusher.png (612x3088, 1.57M)

PRETENDIN TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

What a worthless sack of shit.

Jesus. I've never seen bruising that bad from just falling on your ass.

>tfw fasting using snake juice to lose weight so I stop being a fat fuck
>go to sleep at 7pm, awake for 2 hours after work
Am I going to make it

Attached: Penn.jpg (300x400, 44K)

He weighs half a ton, though

A deals a deal user

huuuuh

snake juice?

Nigga literally all you need to do to not gain weight is not eat carbs. Stick to meat, eggs and veggies.

what

>being so fat that I can't recognize the difference between his ass and his stomach

just drop to a 1500 kcal diet, that fad is unhealthy as fuck

If the point of a diet is to lose weight, and the body takes on fat so it can burn those calories later, logically the most efficient way to lose calories is cut down calories to 0, and then have the body trigger the natural process of turning fat into calories.
>Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
>Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
>Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
>Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
Per 2L of waters are meant to minimize the negative effects of fasting.

Totalbiscuit is dead
He is actually dead
Damn bros...

He is a worthless human being who can only get attention by being a pathetic fuck in one way or another.

>move to America
>get fat
>get ass cancer
L
O
L

He is richer than you, happier, has more friends, and has had sex multiple times. Ask yourself who is more pathetic now.

Attached: 678C78099-1F52-4D58-9E7C-889794DF4668.gif (500x195, 913K)

Somebody post that tweet that he was a gay furry

Its because he didnt exercise and was playing PC games all day?

Still me, because I have the dignity to not make a fool of myself and broadcast to the entire planet

Nice projection Boogie

Hi boogie! I thought you actually died!

Attached: cook with a george foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray.png (709x767, 583K)

>goes around telling podcasts he likes to be bottom
>confesses to being a furry
>confessed in detail what he would do sexually to his guy crushes
>made an emo girl so uncomfortable on his stream that she left

youre delusional if you defend this behavior

Attached: 1551498271957.png (701x592, 15K)

He’s also fatter and more grotesque than me, add that to your list

The average Crash Bandicoot fan, everybody.

>ywn fuck Boogie's tits
Why even live?

>had sex multiple times
Define sex. I really doubt that geometrically possible for him to reach a vagina with his gut in a way.

discord trannies

What did he do to the emo girl

Isn't this the nigga who said he was depressed and told his friend he wanted to hire someone to kill him? Boogie is a fuckin clown *HONK*

Attached: 1552359477945.jpg (1242x1160, 443K)

He somehow failed at trying to buy his health back. I'm still winning.

Attached: 1423483666603.png (215x285, 7K)

TWINKIE CHOMPING

Attached: TenseBiodegradableBrocketdeer-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 873K)

Damn that sounds good

I can easily stand up with my own power and take a walk.
I think that alone trumps him.

Attached: shiggy diggy think tank.png (550x578, 243K)

so...smoke meth.

Because fasting is free and meth is an expensive habit.

He lost to a beta male and dropped the racism card to dodge the wave of shame lol.

Attached: 666.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

PAY

I'll pay for his healthcare as long as it's coming from a mental hospital.

I doubt it LMAO.

he looks like a merchant now

>happier
lol no
>has more friends
e-friends don't count
>has had sex multiple times
I can guarantee you I have fucked more times than him despite being 25

I do not envy this man in the SLIGHTEST

he isn't happier than me no one is happier than me

There was a time when I respected him I mean like ten years ago when he was a small channel. He was a dude with anxiety problems trying to improve in general and I genuinely felt good for him when he got a gf. Until he showed his true colors. What a piece of shit.

Why did he get so fat and how ?

according to him, his ( dead) mother. In reality, himself.

>I can guarantee you I have fucked more times than him despite being 25

Your guarantees mean jackshit in this place. Go to bed, kid. It's a school night.

>Richer
Fatso just lost half of his net worth from the divorce lmao he’s not doing well financially mate

He and Michael Green (a youtuber who exploited his POS father for Jewtube fame and is still doing it after his death) actually made out in front of a mall some time last year.

GO TO SUBWAY AND PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

Attached: 1501880499032.jpg (563x543, 248K)

>boogie1488 died again

Just hit the weights, you nonce.

Yeah, because it's so hard to believe that someone has had more sex than an anxiety-riddled land whale.

>knowing anything about this guy other than him being an obese fuck that makes yt vids
how sad is your existence I'll never manage to comprehend

yeah enjoy having your body destroy muscle in equal parts fat, theres no point in losing weight that way unless your goal is to still look like shit

even crippled people are above him

his entire channel always revolved around himself being some neurotic fatass with mental illness. he needs to keep the gravy train rolling

Someone has to pay

its the chairs fault that i am so fucking fat that it can't contain me

>knowing anything about this guy other than him being an obese fuck that makes yt vids

Steven Jason Williams (born July 24, 1974), also known by his online alias Boogie2988 or just Boogie,[6] is a YouTube personality best known for his video rants about video games and nerd culture as a character named "Francis".[7][8] The Francis character is based on stereotypes of video game players and often parodies trending video game news, reaction and culture; it also has a distinctive Southern American accent, different to Williams' accent. Williams based the character on his early life experiences and has said that he wants viewers to hate the character for embodying gamer stereotypes.[9] Boogie2988 videos range from absurd rants to serious discussions on daily life,[10] such as the ethics of paid promotion on YouTube channels.[11][6] He won the Trending Gamer award at The Game Awards 2016.[12]

you read at least a couple of words of that text and therefore know more than that now, you comprehend. now you go and commit suicide you miserable piece of shit kek

have sex

His ex-girlfriend was a freak. She was a literal chubby chaser who tried to feed him to death.

I tried. DIdn't work very well
If it wasn't for being tired all the time, fasting would be better. Instead of making lunch for work, dinner at home, and spend time at the gym, I instead do none of those things and have more time to spend on video games
Well, maybe. I am in Canada, so I usually get better in the winter, because I bike to get around. I get fat seasonally.

well everyone gets fat seasonally unless they actively go to the gym

So what ever happened to him trying to lose weight? It seemed like he was actually making some progress for once. Did he just give up?

I don't enjoy going to the gym.
Biking is cheaper than a bus, and provides the fringe benefit of helping my fitness.
I don't want to take time out of my day going to the gym I'd rather spend doing a hundred other things.

Go fucking kill yourself faggot

Attached: 9B9C3DE1-3A38-43EF-8161-2CA6017F4F44.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

He got his stomach stapled, but most people who do that don't actually change anything else in their lives, and eat enough for the process to get undone.

@454290846
Does anyone know how to filter phoneposters through their filenames?

Reminder

Attached: f62UGm3.jpg (1139x511, 155K)

yup, he gave up, blamed everyone around him about it and has now managed to get even fatter than he was before