youtube.com/watch?v=MRRlauFtDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=mC9hmR9cMX8
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach
opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/7455-halo-15-maps-converted-to-ce/
youtube.com/watch?v=hDpXuXFPnyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which games

ready for them 4k Cortana titties

Attached: 1543917964166.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

ce anniversary, 2, 3, 4, reach

CE anniversary
3 ODST

>proper Halo 4 Cortana rip
>4K SFM/Blender smut coming soon
Im ready

Attached: 1541098045117.jpg (480x853, 36K)

awesome. Can't wait to get high as fuck and rock it like my college days.

>halo 3 is finally officially on PC
fucking hell, i never thought i'd see the day.
Wonder how the Installation 01 devs feel.

We won and there is nothing epic can do about it.

Attached: Culture_AladdinTrailer.jpg (1400x1050, 186K)

So basically, there is no reason to ever buy an Xbox console ever again. So now its PS4 for the majority of games, and Switch if you want Mario shit.

Eh.

PC + whatever Nintendo has out.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
GET
HYPE

Ultimately depends if they put infinite on PC too, which would set the precedent for everything else.
MCC points to yes, but who the fuck knows with MS. I think Sony will probably follow later, albeit much, MUCH slowly, and they'll probably still keep their big ones exclusive. All things point to a PC/mobile split until we get to a point where battery, heat, and power isn't an issue. Which probably won't happen in our lifetimes.

I thought Infinite was already confirmed for W10 PCs?

>not a meme this time
I mean I dont give a shit about halo but Im happy for you anons

Yes, you need an Xbox account to use MCC on Steam though

Attached: 1542341213660.jpg (600x630, 30K)

So far, yeah.
I just hope MS don't retract it, but with MCC, it'd be a pretty monumental fuck-up, even for them.

this shit better not be windows 10 only

Anime Mods when?

Was MC a virgin?

I'm all for Halo coming to PC for those who love it but this just removed another reason to get an Xbox. Regardless, I'm not really a Halo fan so I guess I'm at no loss.

nothing wrong with that, unless youre worried about paid online multiplayer, which has been confirmed to not be the case, im betting its just for crossplay.

Why?

Attached: ь.png (430x431, 1.08M)

Forcing people to buy a piece of hardware because you lock games on it is a very flawed and dated practice. People should have ecosystem and player-base options. Plus Windows and Xbox cross-plat is great, especially for fighting games.

If it doesn't include ODST firefight I'm going to say mean things to Bonnie Ross.
Fuck Reach firefight.

>unironically pro Halo threads on Yea Forums

All is lost

C-CHING CHONG! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

I mean it's a older practice but it's stayed around so long because it works as far as I'm aware. Regardless, it creates competition which is good. Who knows, I don't know this stuff extremely well so I am talking somewhat out of my ass. My main concern is Xbox supposedly having games via streaming. Most people have shitty internet (luckily, I don't) and while I don't know the pros and cons of games as a service, the idea initially sounds fucking awful.

Attached: 1529799714889.gif (200x189, 799K)

So basically Microsoft is out of the console market now? I mean between this and announcing Games Pass on Switch, etc

desu I am just happy I dont have to buy another Xbox console since it seems they will be trying to make their games available everywhere, say what you want but these moves show they are very pro consumer

Yes. No real reason anymore

I dont' know why, but that just super depresses me. They owned the 360/PS3 era and they just sort of gave up just because it made more sense financially to sell the services

what's the difference between 3 and 3 ODST?

Halo was on PC when the xbox came out.

ODST is like a side story.

>because it works as far as I'm aware.
Eh, it was already proven flawed by mid 7th gen. 8th gen cemented it as multi-plats were top system sellers except on the switch. We're heading back to PCs, one way or another though, which is good. Consoles just can't keep up anymore.

PS4 has no games.

takes place in new Mombasa right after the slipspace jump in halo 2. covers the rookie, a member of ODST. kinda like a open world stealth fps if you play it on higher difficulties

Because it's the beginning of the end of an era we all grew up in. A decade ago we all just assumed consoles would be here forever because that was the way when we were younger. But games aren't even a century old yet, and by most, aren't even really 50 years old. So things are still insanely volatile.

Reach too

They're probably pissed. Years of works is about to be undermined. Same with Eldewrito devs.

>My main concern is Xbox supposedly having games via streaming.
PS4 already has that shit, as much as people shit on it for being a bloodborne machine you can play bloodborne one a pc via streaming.

alright thanks, sounds cool.

I mean, what about if you just want to play something on your TV and you don't feel like having it next to your PC??

you know Microsoft owns windows right? this is still money for them, even if everyone buys on pc, which they wont, cause most xbros will still just buy that shit cause they dont wanna go ps4 and building PC is too hard.

They are probably going to make gamepass and all their games more available on not just Switch but maybe try and get it on Playstation and more on PC including Steam. They clearly still are making consoles because they have a strong fanbase primarily in America and Europe, but they simply are allowing those who would never buy a Xbox console a chance to play these games on their preferred system. Xbox is literally for the gamers. I read somewhere Xbox may be trying to mess with software emulation on other systems, and if that is real we may even see their backwards compatible games on other systems including PC as well.

Yes canonically Master Chief is a virgin. Spartan II' s lack any sex drive due to their sexual development being halted at a young age.

I guess that's more of a normalfag/console fag thing because my bed is my couch. But i guess look into a LAN streaming solution.
But honestly, this whole thread is a bit knee-jerk, actual consoles are still going to be here for atleast another console cycle. But I wouldn't be surprised if the PS5 and Xbox One Two launched without disk drives.

Gonna be $150 dollars

It be cheaper on Windows 10 store

Used to hate what this game stood for, now that I'm an adult, maybe I can give it an unbiased look.

They dropped the price officially to like 40 or 30 on console, no way it will be more than 50 altogether

So when halo CE release, is it reasonable ot assume modder will take it's sync code for coop, and then we can finally have Custom edition coop maps ?

This is almost as good as the games coming out

Attached: IMG_9836.jpg (1028x1152, 84K)

It's not even listed yet.

Attached: go on the internet and tell lies.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

do you guys think that the whole eldewrito thing managed to show 343/microshaft how much halo is wanted on the pc? If so god bless those who worked on that project

Attached: 150547546343.png (916x943, 1.11M)

>YES I CAN REPLAY THIS GAME IVE ALREADY PUT 1000 HOURS INTO AGAIN FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME
This is why the industry goes no where. You people literally beg for horrible remakes and bullshit loot boxes and day-one DLC's.

That was my thought, i think it definitely played a factor.

Don't worry, fortnite won't leave you.

but now with better controls that is what i want since 1/2 were the only ones on PC

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-214714.jpg (1437x1131, 494K)

boohoo, he knew what he was getting into

>Friend I used to play halo with after school died six months ago
>Played the fuck out of eldewrito
>He was sure that MCC would get a PC release
>Talked about how we could play through campains again like we did as kids
It wont be the same will it lads, all my memories of halo are with him I can't ever remember playing solo.

Attached: Indiana_Jones.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

sorry about your loss user, nobody should have to go through that

Play it in his honor you faggot.

i want the xbots to leave

no one gave a shit enough to get an xbox for the series unless they were already brainwashed by their worthless friends who were too stupid to do their research

even i went to the fucking library and looked up reasons why i should get a gamecube over it. turns out the guys who wanted me to get an xbox, every single one of them went to jail for sexual assault or domestic abuse.
like actually imagine being one of those kids who get your parents to buy a $2/300 dollar console and you don't even play it but for one shitty series. what else are you gonna play? that half brain video game cat with a vacuum that could control time?

go back to fucking reddit you peasants.

Attached: 1551883580367.png (670x392, 331K)

There's a halo /vg/ i think you could find other players in, it won't be the same but you're not alone.

post machinima kino

youtu.be/5zB62Mw2SLM

Apparently they are releasing Reach first and I wanted to ask xbros if it's sensible to start with Reach or should I wait for all the to come out and play in order they were released?

They are releasing in chronological order

You could play the first one now, i don't know if in this collection it's a remaster or not but i used to play it on pc.

It was that combined with Installation 01.
F

if you even considered buying this you should just turn in your pc right now because you are beyond casual.

Attached: truegaming1.jpg (2150x5000, 867K)

lol u mad

>ODST included
You know what I might buy this if it goes on sale and supports KB/M

Attached: Golduck.png (800x600, 404K)

t. zoomer
go back to fortnite where you belong

Pray tell, user, what do you play?

its called having passion for the things one enjoys, which is more than can be said of you tourists who eat up any shallow garbage thats marketed to you hard enough.

Attached: 1503772668420s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Baldur's gate 2 for the umpteenth time and dwarf fortress.

orion dino beatdown

>Zoomer detected
Back to apex zoom zoom!

2 Anniversary* which is the best looking game in the collection

I remember being 13

fuck I was dumb like you

Attached: 1532185874611.jpg (523x523, 22K)

I'll be playing through all the campaigns again like we did when we were younger as well some some team swat and ODST firefight.
Thanks for the recommendation user, I haven't really played halo online since he died but I might look for some people to play with when MCC drops.

>ODST firefight
Unfortunately not part of the mcc

That's to bad, is Reach firefight still a thing?

HUHHHHH??? WHUUUUUUTTTTT????? HAD NO IDEA!!! THOUGHT THE 117 OTHER THREADS ABOUT HALO COMING TO PC WERE JUST A MEME????????? HAHA

Idk, Xbox gets Reach the same time PC does. We’ll find out then

Fake and also gay

>Regardless, it creates competition which is good
it doesn't though. exclusives are anti competition

store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

I just did a little searching, looks like reach firefight is confirmed.

Attached: 1552427365624.png (1858x1046, 1.77M)

It's hilarious you say this considering that even apex is less casual than halo

How did Gaben pay MS to avoid another ebin spyware exclusive?

Attached: cover3.jpg (1330x748, 355K)

Only zoomers play shit games.

So you admit to being a zoomer? At least you're honest

You can just do html edits or whatever

I know right? how does it feel to be zoomer trash?

>requires XBoX Live account

Stay in denial

Nope lol

im not the one playing halo

Reach had great customization options but ODST's firefight maps were better

That's because your zoomer garbage

Attached: CpBqOGM.jpg (2268x1085, 178K)

It came out on Steam anyway though, and not ebin store so...

Never ever pc fags lol

Well shit

Attached: Ok.jpg (170x213, 11K)

To late

>Celebrating the PC release of the series that gave us a decade and a half of consolized FPS

Attached: 1498442021566.jpg (99x124, 2K)

Why would his work be wasted, unless he was just making an exact copy of an already existing game in which case fuck him. He should put his talent into something unique.

*snip*

Attached: 1550023449979.jpg (3283x2819, 559K)

They said they wanted the game to live up to the standards of pc gamers, which includes KB/M support and not releasing on Epic.

>fucking your fans by giving them everything they ever dreamed and more

hatred

better not require windows 10

edgy not enough hugs as a child

Just wait for the next smash "leak"

I’m pretty sure most Xbros don’t give a fuck and are happy. I think posts like these are just snoyfags false flagging

Post em

Attached: fullbody.png (320x704, 208K)

Considering how you can make a passable shitbox PC out of a surplus Dell Optiplex for about as much as a Xbone X, yes, unless if you’re dirt poor or strongly prefer physical media.

So are we getting anything else from MS?
They didn't mention anything about Game Pass on PC or switch right?
Also, it's pretty cool I can finally replay Halo, I might even buy a bone controller to remember the comfy days of Xbox

Attached: funeeboy-DW3.png (185x185, 53K)

Attached: 1458508685535.gif (227x224, 12K)

what does halo stand for besides “shooting aliens is rad as shit”

Reminder no flaming in chat because m$ will outright ban you sweaties

this regressive shit wont even have persistent servers like halo ce
fucking trash

wait, doesn't this mean you can run it on Win 7?

I've been hearing rumors that Eldewrito worked with 343 after they pulled it.
We already know that most big time Halo community members were told about the project 6 months ago. So I'd believe it.

literally, hes crying because they did what he was already wanting to do... dont get why hes upset

Release date when though?!

Yes it'll be on Windows 7.

>Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live
cool, my favorite service, games for windows live, is making a comeback. i see they wanted to give us a port as beloved as halo 2's.

I really want to play some halo now. Why do they have to blue ball me for?

Pepperoni please.

I think it's literally just an account, as opposed to another launcher

I'll be pirating it just to help seed, fuck Steam and fuck paying for digital distribution

I got a PC and ps4. If I wasn't married I wouldnt leave my computer room.

>implying MC isn't a turbo autist retard

Attached: 1524468419587.jpg (1134x1200, 149K)

>you have to pay a year of Halo Online fee to play online on pc
Just fucking watch

it'll have denuvo, you just know it.

I doubt people are going to want to pirate this

Pride. He doesn't get the credit of making it happen and all that work for nothing.

>Repopulated Reach

Its a beautiful day lads.

Attached: 1551259179194.png (200x171, 59K)

DUDE WEED PRAISE SATAN LMAO

Attached: 1535884906649.jpg (450x437, 87K)

I have a pirated version of windows 10. Could I make a windows account? I stay away from the Microsoft store because of that and its disorganized as fuck.

Good. You're supposed to be buying it and I don't want any poorfag pirates shitting up the multiplayer.

i want them to include trading cards sooo badly so we can get some really cool halo wallpapers on our steam profiles.

Attached: Halo-3-Arbiter-Cool-Wallpapers.jpg (1278x651, 112K)

>reach is good

Attached: 1551960696368.png (720x720, 435K)

Wait 4 is coming too? Miss me with that shit, only good thing to come out of that game is Cortana's model, so maybe we might get some good ass sfm.

>CE anniversary
>2
>3
>3 ODST
>4
>Reach

>Grey texture roads, take me home
>To the place, where I belooonnng
>Halo: Reach™, Spartan mama
>Take me home, grey texture roads

Attached: the-cage2.jpg (1800x1013, 789K)

Thanks for the beta test, consolefags.

Attached: 1425421976396.jpg (920x380, 69K)

>reach first
>then 1 and 2 again that no one will buy
>then 3
what were they thinking?

Attached: 1546882406450.png (409x406, 67K)

isnt that how the story goes?
reach happens before 1, then 1, 2, 3, etc?

they said they wanted to go in chronological order

>>then 1 and 2 again that no one will buy
CE is worth buying because it has the best campaign of the series

>only good thing to come out of that game is Cortana's model, so maybe we might get some good ass sfm.
why does this meme come up whenever there's new console ports? you can rip models from console games.

Attached: hankcomputer.jpg (512x384, 14K)

ODST for that urban halo warfare.

Replaying Halo 3 last year reminded me how shit the anti-aliasing was.

MCC isn't any better than current custom edition mods

ODST is aesthetic as fuck.

1 Anniversary
2 Anniversary
ODST
Reach

PC gets a "rolling release" where they will release it in chunks starting with only Reach.

>mfw Yea Forums and everyone wants this
>mfw it'll be forgotten and online dead in 6 months
You really don't know what you want. You think you do, but you don't.

I don't think you can play coop CE on custom edition

go away blizzard

Just saw the news. How mad are the eldewrito guys right now?

>support for multiple resolutions
>up to 4K UHD
they're seriously going to have non-arbitrary resolution support in current year

>online dead in 6 months
I just want to do comfy co op campaigns I don't really care for multiplayer, especially if aim assist is still going to be a thing.

>Revives the E-Sport scene in your path
Based Halo

Attached: inokiche.jpg (1023x576, 445K)

Anyone know if owners of the digital MCC for Xbone get it for free on PC like every other Xbone game with crossplay?

Its on the official xbox twitter account. Its actually real this time. Im almost disappointed.

That sounds like a really dumb plan. Why not all in one package on the same day like it was on Xbone?

>still no ODST Firefight
>still no ODST maps for Multiplayer
>still missing vast majority of Halo 2 MP maps

gee, I wonder

they don't want to get new bug reports for 6 different games at once

Halo was great, and it's not Bungie's fault other devs don't know how to make a proper derivative.

Remember how completely broken and fucked that was on release?

1. Easier to handle bugs
2. Gives PC players time to "acclimate" to the games
3. Easier to jew people

Ah. Yes, I see now the wisdom of this choice. I have to wonder how long between releases it will be though...

real niggas play halo 2 on xlink kai

>reach is bad

Attached: 1527540673347.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

>no disk drives
Despite digital being increasingly popular I don't see this happening for a very long time. Not everyone lives in an area with good internet so they'll want the disk just so installation doesn't take longer than it should, people already bitch about update sizes so having every game as digital would hurt sales

>Halo on steam
>Halo on Switch soon
Has Microsoft abandoned the Xbox?

Yes. Dead console and brand.

why the fuck start with reach

>halo coming to steam
>dx12 coming to windows 7

am I fucking dreaming

After Crackdown 3 it's hard to say otherwise

Xbone and W10 have been massive failures in every way and MS is desperate.

>>Halo on Switch soon
NANI?

Not yet, but hopefully with the mcc release, modder will take the code and we can custom coop stuff.

>Yea Forums is so fucking retarded they fall for shitty bait images that have been around for years

It's the first game chronologically
It's not that hard to interpret

they're adding it to the xbone MCC at the same time it comes out on PC, so they want to fix bugs for both versions at the same time

user...

Type 'halo' into the steam search bar. Its finally not fake. The meme is dead, long live the meme.

It'll also be included with Gamepass most likely, since it's already on there for Xbone.

Well they better make it so the crosshair is centered if you choose to have it that way. Because that really doesn't work for PC monitor games that are much closer to you compared to TV games, and it was always awkward even then.

Delusions of switchfags

Apparently Halo on mobile will also be a thing. variety.com/2019/gaming/news/microsoft-game-pass-nintendo-switch-1203146064/ They really are trying to kill the Xbox.

That’s not how „Code“ works

>hipsters bitching about hipsters

i wonder if they backported directx12 to windows 7 solely because master chief collection relies on it but they wanted people on windows 7 to buy it

Maintains chronology?
Reach finishes in-universe a few hours before Halo 1

Attached: 1550397691124.png (412x444, 416K)

The main reason CE hasn't had any proper online cooperative is because no one can be fucked to make syncing work from scratch with AI.

Yes, you can load a map with AI into multiplayer, but the moment anything happens, they won't sync.

Since the MCC release will release it with the online sync support, it's not a far fucking fetch to think that modders can use it as a base to throw it over into custom edition.

it was always a pleb game

Where the fuck have you been all day nigga?

God bless Valve and god bless Microsoft.

>chief chooses 2D over 3DPD
Is Chief literally /our guy/?

How soon will this be out?

>no japanese support

Attached: 1450273423123.jpg (384x404, 20K)

Fuck you and your nice taste Jahy.

Attached: image.jpg (1035x913, 416K)

Has a release date or general time frame been given?

And?
For the love of god, if you're going to all caps, at least finish the sentence

That's a complete sentence you mexican chink arab fuck

Since the xbox is now just a gaming dedicated pc I want to be able to play my steam games on it.

Attached: koyori throwing a fit.webm (1280x720, 107K)

Flew over your little peanut brain

youtube.com/watch?v=j5EU-LvXOww

Pretty much my exact reaction. FUCK REACHFAGS.

Attached: IMG_1007.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

>w*lf

>mexican chink arab
Just say american

>halo 4 had a good story

Attached: 1522822481388.jpg (1920x1036, 516K)

Only reason I said pretty much ;^)

>youtube video of an actual screeching autist

do I have to use an xbox controller to play

What the fuck guys we had Cabelas planed for this month.

Attached: 1.jpg (1275x854, 71K)

Do we have a definitive release date yet ?

PC always win in the end

Attached: hysterical laughter 2.jpg (680x535, 80K)

You mean its PC for the majority of games and maybe 1 exclusive evvery 2 years for Snoy

Think I can run this on windows 7 or will I need windows 10?

Attached: 1546097201588.jpg (600x735, 79K)

Well said.
But as the CrapGamer zealots like to imagine "the tides are turning" against Sony/Nintendo, LMAO. BAKA

I remember more than one of these

post the others

Microsoft doesn't want to support a market of five people

>Steam

Attached: images (4).png (192x239, 6K)

>A decade ago we all just assumed consoles would be here forever because that was the way when we were younger
Are you pretending that the majority of the gaming population doesn't play on consoles? That PC isn't a complete afterthought most of the time?

>americano

Attached: el oscuro goblino.png (1024x1732, 1.26M)

MAJOR LEAK NOT A DRILL SOMEBODY SAVE THIS I'M AT WORK UNABLE TO RIGHT NOW SOME DUMB ZOOMER BROKE NDA SAVE THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=il_voCQGKa0 [Open]

REACH LOOKING LIKE IT'LL HAVE AN EXTENDED ENDING OR EXTRA MISSION

NEW FEATURES REVEALED

SAVE THIS!!!!

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (701x336, 31K)

Neck yourself, Zhao

W-what's happening, Epicbros?

Yea Forums servers when?

False alarm everybody it's some 12 year old recording with a phone from 2011.

I just uninstalled Epic. Who needs it now?

Guess the price.

THEY ARE HAVING HALO FANS BETA TEST

THIS IS A LEGIT LEAK YOU CAN TELL IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAME JUST POST THIS IN VG MY CELLPHONE INTERNET WONT WORK ON VG AND I CAN'T POST IT THERE MYSELF

THIS IS LEGIT IT'S ONLY BEEN AN HOUR I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS TO MICROSOFT

>Master Chief collection coming to PC
>DX12 support coming to Windows 7
What is Microsoft thinking about right now?

>pc forge mode

Attached: 1526810413856.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Killing xbox

Halo infinite has been confirmed PC for ages now.

Why not just make a unique IP instead?
This is what you get from being a copycat.

so you need xbox live to play online? why are people excited about this?

>caring about console shit in a genre that has vastly superior PC-centric contemporaries

Attached: david.jpg (920x610, 44K)

$30 same as on Xbone.

>PC theater mode
I could spend hours in that thing, I wish every game had a theater mode like Halo's.

Attached: 1346218460542.gif (500x283, 497K)

Yea Forums hates Halo since 2007, Nobody asked for Pc-Halo. Now delete this thread.

It's free on PC.

I think you just need an Xbox Live account, as in an account of any kind. You can make a free one on their site I think. don't think you need a subscription.

I only ever played Reach and 4. I know I fucked up, but will this be enough to redeem myself?

Attached: 1536458407486.jpg (448x412, 12K)

xbox live is free on PC

>Tons of devs make games where you have healthpacks, armor, and can hold 5000 weapons at once in maps where it looks like someone put a castle and office building in a blender
>Faggots: Why would I play a unreal/half-life/quake/doom clone when I could play the originals! I'm not buying this

Man I can't imagine why they decided to go focus on catering to a group of people who like having fun in video games.

Games as service.

Attached: 1550859380209.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

They're going to make it free with GamePass, screencap this

Attached: 1234245256.png (302x162, 10K)

>vastly superior PC-centric contemporaries

??????
which ones?

No shit you need a MS account to connect to MS servers. This doesn't say anything about subscriptions.

Is it cross platform with Xbone?

Attached: 1528124500207.png (1280x720, 572K)

quake, doom, tribes, csgo, idk man pick an fps
Halo is for gays who grew up playing shooters with a controller...pfffhahahah imagine that, playing an fps with a controller and then coming to pc telling people bout mah Halo

Is that a chief cunny?

Attached: 1552276279146.png (466x632, 188K)

Who ready for marathoning Halo coop on legendary?

Attached: 1359786588398.jpg (442x457, 18K)

Like others have mentioned, it's free and just account based (your gamertag) if you ever used GFWL you should already have one and be all set.

>MS account
>steam
PFFT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 117-large (1).jpg (1271x711, 97K)

>PS4
>Games
Lol, no

When you put years of effort into a project only for it to be in vain, it'd sting your soul quite a bit. Is it that difficult to understand? He's butthurt that he worked on a passion for nothing.

>csgo
lmao
>quake, doom
LMAO
>tribes
L M A O

> quake, doom, tribes, csgo
> dead, single-player, dead, garbage

PC FPS has sucked shit for the last few years.

Attached: 1551184902805.jpg (1080x579, 66K)

I'm torn on kbm. I want to play with a pad for nostalgias sake but it'll be a big handicap.

Man fuck off and stop shilling your video. Isn't it your bedtime or some shit?

>2 dead franchises, zoomer centric nudoom and a game that only igor and his ayyware paste still play
cool

Never try.

>MCC on fucking Steam
>On Windows 7
>DX12 on Win7

what a way to start a day

Attached: lets_do_it_people.jpg (1988x1119, 425K)

r8 the alignment chart Yea Forums

Can you explain why you think that?

>Least amount of enemy variety
>least amount of weapon variety
>minimal story or writing
>outdoor playspaces tend to be large empty fields, making engagements uncreative and straightfoward
>indoor playspaces tend to re-use layouts, and just be copy pasted mazes of hallways and rooms
>re-uses level themes

It's my least favorite campaign of the bungie games.

Attached: halo jock prep goth nerd chart 5.png (624x489, 56K)

>XBone was a failure
>Win10 was a failure
>Halo 5 was a failure
>MCC launch was a failure
Gee I wonder why they're finally putting in some effort

nice argument, really convinced me that some second rate Xbox shooter is a big deal on PC

Attached: lolbib.png (485x533, 341K)

>i hate every fps
>here is some sloppy seconds from Xbox, its better

cool

Rare replay when!?

Attached: Rare-Replay-Xbox-One-main.jpg (1600x900, 318K)

>doom, quake, csgo and tribes are every fps
what did you mean by this?

unironically yes

>straight to Steam
Surprising. I'd have thought they'd use Halo's popularity to push Windows Store. Or are they gonna pull the same shit Metro Exodus did?

Also, will the game still have the console scrub crutches like magneting crosshair and aim-assist?

Attached: pondering cat.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Play it for him, user.

Other Microsoft games like Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 don't require the subscription, only the account.

If it's a true PC experience as they claim you should at least be able to disable it in the menu.

Does this mean we'll get new Halo Machinima?

It's far easier to rip it from a PC copy than console one.

> second rate Xbox shooter
> lists cs:go, the worst cs that got released on consoles and has suffered from it ever since.

Attached: 1551068186840.png (1280x738, 411K)

Pretty decent masterstroke for Microsoft to do this. Creates hype for Halo Infinite and makes them look like a gamer-friendly company. Steam and Windows 7? Not bad.

Epic Games BTFO

Attached: halo 3 new ring.png (1261x619, 556K)

It makes sense considering the fact you can cross play with Xbox One users.

>my soul

Attached: 3REl.gif (500x500, 129K)

I'll buy this just so I can play this for some nostalgia with my little bro. I take any opportunity to reconnect with my family nowadays.

Multiplayer is going to be fun.

Attached: 1531566853307.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

I would unironically buy banjo, bad fur day and jet force gemini on the pc or switch if microsoft released them on them.

I ain't never getting a microsoft game system.

>xlink kai
Hadn't heard that name in a long time.

MS is trying to merge the PC master race and the Xbox scum into one glorious community. The poor Sony shitters will be left out in the cold with no games and no friends.

>Windows 10 was a failure
Uh...

Does this include the Halo CE remake?

it includes everything Halo FPS

read the post he replied to, retard

Depends how bad they fuck things up. The gap between reach and 1 will probably be the longest. I just hope not too long

>considering the fact you can cross play with Xbox One users.
Is that a fact or are you just making shit up?

How expensive is it on Xbox One?

Can you even use keyboard and mouse on Xbox?

PC and Switch are my go-tos. Ps4 was for hulu, but my TV does that now.

Thirty American Funbucks

>I can fit into 4chinz I SWEAR!!1!1

Attached: 1524830149867.jpg (480x547, 31K)

>remember all the good times I had as a game master to my 20+ friends
>tfw all of those friends are now gone

Attached: bear15.jpg (244x241, 30K)

In a few games, and also not officially. There is no cross play announced between PC and Xbone and its probably not going to happen.

PC and Nintendo. Sony ain't got shit.

Another one bites the dust.

Attached: reasons to get an xbox.png (1300x820, 1.08M)

about fucking time

Attached: UJcPmYT4NnbMa3S-val_9letP7CPSkOLCP_Vbp-jUMU.png (1024x576, 1021K)

So he likes Halo 4 and dislikes Reach?
What an edgy faggot.

Same here user. I'll most likely be playing with /vg/ but I'm really fucking autistic now so I don't think I can relive those days anymore

Attached: 1383289359092.jpg (720x540, 254K)

Play the games in order of release and stop before 4 and you will be excused. Reach is fine.

The only hope I have in reconnecting with some of my old halo buddies is if they include crossplay with xbone because while I moved to PC almost exclusively when xbone launched - they didn't.

Most everyone has a Live account by now, I just hope it doesn't require you to go by your Xbox handle and you can go by your Steam handle.

Especially true with how nice Microsoft and Nintendo are being too eachother. Sony is getting BTFO.

the problem is that this is just Valve's ecosystem. Sure, MS gets 2/3 of the money after thesw slecific games, but they don't get anything from others. Valve unnessecarily taxes 1/3 of the money from the whole pc industry and don't spend it on anything but just feed their pockets.

If people actually bought an xbox then all that 1/3 after every game went to MS who (at least now) actually does something from their money, like funding 14 gaming studios and selling price efficent gaming platforms at a loss.

this is why exclusivity should still be a thing, because without it everyone would just flock to the most seemingly convenient platform, because people don't care about the long term effects of the industry, and how Steam currently is just a huge money sink on the gaming industry

>halo reach comes out first
youtube.com/watch?v=MRRlauFtDO8

Reasons to own a PC gets larger and larger.

Does this mean we need to pay for fucking Xbox Live to play the multiplayer?

Attached: fucking jews.png (303x142, 11K)

nah probably not

Microsoft account, so no.

Is this part of the play anywhere program?

Just use ur ol' Hotmail/Skype login

No, it means you just need to have an account. KI, Sea Of Thieves and Halo 5: Forge were the exact same.

Hopefully, its not as ass backwards as Halo 5: Forge was to get games running.

Attached: H5F Infographic.jpg (3994x6770, 2.94M)

Bungie Halo was kino. Zoomer 343 studio is shit. You were too young to remember.

They better release the whole collection though.

TIme to make new friends. El Dewrito was great for that

Wow

>Bungie Halo was kino. Zoomer 343 studio is shit.
Fucker you were probably born after the Halo 3 beta, dont talk like you know shit.

Bitch you were born just now to post on this thread.

Wow the worst collection next to Silent Hill HD collection is coming to PC
Seriously MCC is fucking garbage unless they fixed it for this release

Attached: D0S1iB_X4AEzHLX.jpg (474x474, 30K)

Launch MCC wasnt even close to Silent Hill HD you're fucking delusional.

They've been fixing it for a year. Xbox was the beta testing for this.

You dipshit, It's been 5 years. MOST of the problems are gone. Go into Halo 2 playlist and tell me otherwise. On top of that all the games run 60fps on BASE xbox one so go fuck yourself.

>only played Halo 1 on pc like 15 years ago
>now will be able to play almost all of them on pc
I'm happy guys :)

>Valve does nothing

>Steam and its features, user support, ect, require $0, 0 employees, and 0 hours to keep running.

I still wish Valve would decide to make games again, but saying Steam doesn't have massive upkeep and development cost is dumb lmao

>doesn't spend it on anything
Ah yes because server upkeep/development, bandwidth, server API, and so on are all free. Not to mention there's literally nothing stopping devs from selling it on their own website and generating steam keys to keep 100% of the profit. The only requirement Steam has is that the Steam version isn't being sold for more.

Why do people repeat this meme?

>Halo CE: 2001
>Unreal Tournament 2003: 2002
>Halo 2: 2004
>Unreal Tournament 2004: 2004
>Doom 3: 2004
>Quake 4: 2005
>Halo 3: 2007
>Unreal Tournament 3: 2007

Plenty of arena and old school shooters released after Halo came out. CoD4 is what killed them, not Halo

Literally every problem has already been fixed.

you know there are hdmi cabels that are longer than 2feet?

Nope. Game still crashes quite frequently and lacks QoL features like armor customization. Not to mention shitty hit detection across the board outside of 2A and 4. Don't get me wrong, I play MCC a lot, but there's a lot to improve on

I just want to play campaign and shoot alieums.

is this good or bad?

Attached: 7626572290.png (204x247, 7K)

>I mean it's a older practice but it's stayed around so long because it works as far as I'm aware.
yeah, but the PC base and console base is not really the same, see exclusives to win people over to Xbox is only worth it, if those people in turn end up buying multipats as well. Fifa, CoD, Battlefield, destiny, Dark Souls, whatever. Because you then make huge amounts of money licensing those games. People who buy consoles just for exclusives are never gonna do that. So you sell them the hardware for a loss to a small margin, then they buy the exclusive, probably physically where the retailer takes a huge cut. Then they ignore all your "service" bullshit and paid online, and go play their Fifa, CoD, Battlefields and Dark Souls on PC. Or you could just sell them the game on Windows, an operating system you own, and are more likely to make money off of, because they are going to interact with your services there, such as selling the OS which as 0 variable cost. Then you keep all the revenue from the sale yourself. Yeah MCC is on steam, which is an exception that I think they did just to get good graces with PC gamers after this long as wait, and a bigger community but hey. "Exclusives" achieve their goal, insofar as they are not on PS4. Because if a normie is deciding between Xbox and PS4, they can go "o0o0o well Halo is on xbox, buy the Xbox buy gold, buy , buy multiplats etc." The people who make money for consoles were never gonna play on PC.

Good for everyone.

Halo itself is an arena shooter at least until Reach, it just actually innovated on the genre instead of staying stagnant.

WORT WORT WORT

Where's Ninja Gaiden?

halo 4 cortana is inferior to halo 3 cortana, faggot

xbox and pc are not competing platforms

not to mention Arena FPS was never good until Halo anyway.
PC FPS = CS and Rainbow Six.
Casual FPS = Arena shooters, or CoD.

you would have to be 12 to not have an XBL gamertag tbqh

gonna make like 150$ off selling my xbox now.
sounds pretty good to me

is it worth for singleplayer?

Coop? yes.
Single player single player.
No. People here will disagree but it is a pretty generic kill shit, regen, kill shit, regen format game without someone to fuck around with.

For all six halo games? If it's even $100? Absolutely. However you're REALLY missing out on a lot of the experience playing ONLY singleplayer. As the other poster says though, campaign co-op is fun as shit.

please... release it... i beg of you....

>actual real life children making their own images and posting after bedtime
what the fuck is this future, who is so young they have a gripe against minecraft

Based.
Cringe

Sigma exists
It's not as good as Black, but it exists
Sigma 2 is so shit that it shouldn't count though

Yeah. That's a lot of singeplayer campaign. I prefer the co-op campaign personally but it was designed primarily for singleplayer.

I personally think that two player co op is the best way to play these games.

Not just because you can go through the entire series with the same person, but because I honestly think Halo enemy counts started to become a bit bloated once 4 player co op got introduced.

And the problem really peaked in Halo 5, when you ALWAYS have 3 team mates regardless of how many players there are.

Niggers don't know user, why do you even post anymore. Fucking lurk like the rest of us or fuck off

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1344909739090.jpg (381x434, 27K)

So is this a bait to get more people buy 5 and 6 on MS store?

Attached: 43205964_2359486930938875_7612470503560471779_n.jpg (460x460, 38K)

>had a good story
Exactly the moment I closed the video.

>Enter thread expecting shitposting in response to a fake steam pic
>It's fucking real

Attached: yougotthedud.gif (598x830, 2.01M)

Basically this.

>steam
>mfw steam workshop
>mfw Forgeworld mods
>mfw custom games will have a whole new meaning
The possibilities are limitless

Attached: spongebob786.jpg (640x480, 94K)

pffffthhahhaha
very 2007

>its real
But why? It's kinda cool it's finally on its way but being Microsoft, I fully expected it to be Windows Store/Win10 only

it's on steam

I had the same reaction to the Metro Exodus debacle. Strange times

I know.
That's why I said it's real.

Reach is good if you're not an autistic MUH COMPETITIVE faggot.

you know what ive just finished work and i read it wrong

my bad dude

>But why?
Good graces I guess? Considering how long it took them to do it. there IS a new Halo game coming out that is Windows Store exclusive. It is fair still gonna require win10 for DX12(yeah yeah M$ got a simple build running for WoW, this is hardly the same thing) And I imagine it is good marketing, for a port that they probably put more elbow grease into than your standard UWP game. So it is basically just accepting Steam gets a cut for the optics, marketing, and good graces.

there are people who think Halo is a serious competetive game!?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

halo 2 has the best campaign faggot

>Dude just turn your brain off! ZOOM ZOOM!

WELCOME HOME CHIEF!
damn straight im a halo babby. and proud.

If I already own MCC on xbone do I have to buy another copy? Or will it carry over?

>he doesnt know

Attached: 4chan police.jpg (640x626, 187K)

I hope people will be playing Halo 2 on Zanzibar and lockout since those are objectively the best maps on the series

>was watching this live
>was watching thread w/ my Yea Forumsros
>tried to post about the absolute fucking hype megaton bomb
>connection error
mfw

Attached: 1473088608463.jpg (900x900, 101K)

All good user.
Rest up. Today was a good day.

nigga you needed a microsoft account to have windows since 7

Post the Steam users ASSBLAST and STEAMPAGE DOWNVOTE EPIC when new Halo game is MS Store exclusive

Attached: 000000001.jpg (299x168, 9K)

The anniversary versions let you switch between the original and new graphics/audio right? So does that mean we're basically getting a modern re-release of the first two games on PC by extension?
Halo is a guilty pleasure so I'm keen. Surprised they didn't risk making it a MS store exclusive.

Attached: 1547220789907.jpg (473x587, 57K)

i havent played since i had a 360 in 2014. and i stopped at 3. eat shit

Is the custom games browser on Xbone too? I usually play on there.

>people fucking died waiting for mcc PC
fuck...

if MS was smart enough to put this on Steam they wouldn't be this retarded
hell, if MS Store requires you to pay for multiplayer for games it'd be even more of a laughing joke than it already is and you'd hear Yea Forums complain about it every day

>he coupled his throwaway MS account to his OS
*breathes in*
No.

Attached: 1488937950916.jpg (130x131, 6K)

Yes.

no. Please stop posting this bait.

you can make an xbox live account without paying
not your fault for not knowing, its only existed for about 16 years

>giving fans what they want on pc is fucking people over
you probably think that deep silver is shit for switching over to epic games store with metro exodus too

I don't see what your post has to do with mine, I was just telling him that he doesn't have to pay

hell yes my boy

Pretty sure this was bait though.
The Xbox fanboys who scream at Phil on twitter everytime a game comes out on PC is priceless though.

>gave up games to concentrate on life
>this happens

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (611x720, 152K)

>Microsoft porting Halo to PC
Yeah, alr-
>On Steam of all places

Attached: Wait hangon.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Just wanted a place to post this

Attached: jenga 2007.webm (480x270, 2.98M)

>We are going home

Attached: Dlq6u02V4AAKz00.png (580x512, 397K)

>tribes ascend
This poster is slow, ignore his lies.

yooo
i hated Halo specifically because it was on xbox only

>Visible nips
Hmmmmmmm.

Looks like I'll boot up Halo online when I get home

Should have given up on life to conentrate on games, like me.

I mean i won't buy it because i don't like shooters but it's great to see Epic ching chong getting fucked in the ass.

When?
How much?

Hey, I'm the guy behind Jenga on H3.
I probably won't be buying MCC so you guys will have to recreate that shit by yourselves.
>them cones raining down
I remember placing them thinking it would be funny. I was right.

Based

Nobody knows
Nobody knows

This is dumb, I mean what the fuck did you expect.

"Oh btw, just checking in dudes, you should probably stop now, we're gonna do it eventually, probably."

And I know if they shut down the fan-project outright people would have been furious, seems like a lose-lose.

And what other anons said, if he was just recreating the game, that was kinda dumb of him too, why waste your time dong that. Reminds me of those singers who go on talent shows impersonating other people. Put your talent into something original, jeez.

ODST is the best Halo

Maybe he should've made his own game instead of piggy backing off someone else's work. Also
>halo
>on fucking unity
It would've been worse than Eldewrito, fuck this fucking faggot.

Attached: 1483808820585.jpg (275x271, 14K)

It might be a tad jarring to go from Reach to Halo 1, but technically that is the chronological order in terms of the plot, and Reach does kinda sorta go out of its way to make itself feel a bit closer to Halo 1, both gameplay-wise and aesthetically (Especially after the Halo 1 remaster).

So yeah, I wouldn't get hung up on it. Then again, im also someone who firmly believes watching Star Wars chronologically is fine too, I know some pseudo-intellectuals will shit brix about that stuff.

I know.

I wonder how "staggered" we are talking here. I really wanted to play in release order but if we are talking like 4 months apart it's kinda gonna suck. I thought we were getting the MCC on PC, not pieces of the MCC released over the next 2 years.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING POST THIS BEFORE YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY RETAIN THIS INFORMATION?

Attached: 1488236962960.png (1613x521, 69K)

If I were you, wait until Reach and Halo: CE are out so you can gauge how staggered the releases will be. If the delay between releases is too long, then just wait until they're all out.

Going into the MCC with only Reach seems silly, especially with an unknown wait ahead just to play the first actual Master Chief game in the Master Chief Collection.

>PS4 for the majority of the game's

Lol, more like PS4 for bloodborne because nothing else is worthwhile on that machine, except EDF 5

>PC Graphics
>PC Controlls
>Multiplayer on PC

I really do not see the problem Xbone fag.

Attached: 1551272792380.gif (487x289, 1.91M)

The Burkus Cat guy should delete his comment, so it turns into a giant falseflag.
>does that mean we have to pay for Xbox live
>correct!

If you use a PS4 for the majority of your games, chances are these games might as well be Xbox exclusive for you and you cant run most the Microsoft first parties on your PC. This is the dumbest shitpost I have ever seen, I mean if I had to use the dragon dildo that is a "home console" for most my games I'd still get an X.
Correct master race order is
>PC for the majority of your games
>Switch if you want mario shit
>PS4 if you think Bloodborne is worth $300
I mean shitposts aside, I have a ps4 for exclusives and it is like 5 games, hardly a big deal and everyone would benefit from them just coming to steam.

they won't sell them separately
you will just probably get reach and then get all other games as free dlc

This is your brain on Yea Forums

admit it would be funny user.

Does this mean that Halo Wars 2 will appear at one point?

It wouldn't work because people can just post an archive link

JSRFuture is emulatable now

El Dewrito team are making a statement later this week that'll explain what they've been up to and if they've been helping

lmao dude what the fuck
you're seething on the behalf of valve

We're going home brothers.

>We're gonna need weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=mC9hmR9cMX8

I've played halo like you wouldnt believe...
Longsword nuclear kamikazees...
Pelicans dropping warthogs off for friends...
All these mods will be lost in time, like flood spores in containment...

Attached: bdbfbd98b6[1].jpg (738x869, 154K)

>Fortnite kids try the new "Halo" on PC
>Gets his mic ready and gonna do some playing
>But then he discovers that 99% of the playerbase are 27+ year old men yelling at them and teabagging whilst calling them worthless niggers

Attached: 1528519035192.jpg (736x850, 95K)

Trust me, if it’s anything like Xbone MCC, VC is dead fucking quiet aside from people in their own parties.

What? Why?
That's fucking sad.

>described as "a towering biochemically and cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier, raised and trained from an early age to be a weapon"
>moves slower than any FPS protagonist of his era, even a fucking female librarian (e.g. the protagonist of the Wheel of Time FPS)
What did Bungie mean by this?

Attached: 175px-Master_Chief_in_Halo_5.png (175x406, 104K)

I've played a lot of games and can honestly say that the Halo series has the worst level design in the history of vidya.

Attached: 1550660471065.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Finally I can play Halo.

I only played 2 and 1.

Attached: d37335c6f1fadbe83468f005b7de5a3a.jpg (350x350, 54K)

in my experience most people on xbox just play in party chat with friends now

In before they fuck it up. Like they always do when porting these kind of games

nice anime dog nigger

Attached: moses the great.png (402x514, 41K)

you didnbr haveve to be so meann......

Attached: 21617841_1408495809257430_1403996019301139760_n.jpg (888x813, 47K)

Attached: DibZGWMUYAAhYwY.jpg (550x800, 51K)

>tfw never finished Halo 3 ODST or Reach

The time has come

BUY IT YOU NIGGER

>4K SFM/Blender smut coming soon
it's been out for ages brah
you can download all halo models right now for SFM

Why do you think they're doing a staggered release?
>Release Reach
>Oh no, a missing feature and/or bug!
>release patch
>same problem won't happen with the rest of the games
>Release Halo Anniversary

etc. etc.

>PS4 for the majority of games

Attached: why.jpg (500x333, 24K)

Reach Invasion mode has yet to be topped as the best game mode in the franchise. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1544862804145.gif (421x384, 2.18M)

One is shit and the other's not

My nigga

>People enjoy playing good games and are excited to play it again with a revived player base on a better platform
Keep seething faggot, your zoomer shit will keep getting made and we get to enjoy kino 3 and kino reach. This is the best thing to happen to gaming in awhile.

Attached: 1552402058174m.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

What a weird decision

wouldn't be funny because on reddit the line remains/gets collapsed and it just says "deleted" which would hide the response too.

Doesn't work like on facebook, where you can actually false flag people, which is hilarious.

>tfw ODST on PC

Attached: halo.jpg (600x438, 50K)

This and Combat Evolved are what im looking forward to.

Attached: halo_sony.jpg (631x1023, 143K)

/fitgirl/

>reach
>kino

Attached: epicbtfo.jpg (1319x631, 43K)

Peak Soul

Because it's the only good one other than 2

For anyone still uninformed: The game's are coming out one at a time, and Reach is the first one coming out:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach
I suppose that was inevitable given the sprint. They wouldn't want to turn off adhd addled consumers with Halo 3's lack of sprint.

Attached: Ser Onion.gif (500x500, 988K)

The steam store page says the game will require an Xbox live account. Please tell me they're not going to make us buy Xbox live

Read the thread
You are not paying for XBL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

We have to buy the games individually? Holy shit they are going to Jew us on this aren't they... How much will it all cost do you bet?

It's a heavy suit dude.

Xbox Live only for multiplayer right? Because they can make a DRM Server side even for the campaign.

Attached: 1528429661124.webm (470x360, 1.05M)

Please do it, I'm very depressed, my son was aborted by my witch of a now ex gf. Please, I need my fix.

Attached: 6c8a95eede319e827fa5e7020c4639db-png.png (783x768, 553K)

They are going to jew us mega hard, Microsoft went from being irrelevant to me getting ready to switch to mint to having me by the balls in the space of 24 hours.
I'll pay whatever it takes.

this guy knows what's up

Attached: 1483287571183.jpg (398x500, 33K)

I highly doubt the total cost will be more than what MCC already costs. Although Reach's firefight and campaign is going to be DLC for people who already own MCC but multiplayer will still be accessible. So it will probably cost a little more than MCC now but that's assuming you're planning on buying 4 when it comes out.

please god give us support for custom edition maps for halo 1

opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/7455-halo-15-maps-converted-to-ce/
youtube.com/watch?v=hDpXuXFPnyI

halo is save
thank you bonnie ross

>it wasnt a dream
holy fuck...

For like a full 10 minutes I woke up the morning thinking yesterday was just a dream, I had to remind myself this is really happening. Very few people foresaw Halo coming to PC, and fucking no one foresaw it coming to Steam. But it's here and real, it's not a """leak""" it's not some bullshit """insider""" or rumor, it's real.

We're home, bros.

Attached: 1552480082805.jpg (645x773, 56K)

thanks for betatesting consolepleb

Attached: 1547115646087.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Any word on mod/workshop support? Can we get Custom Edition treatment for 2, 3, ODST, and Reach?

Attached: 1539613011270.png (580x750, 609K)

nice fake retard

We all played 1-3, ODST and Reach. This isn't anything new.

some dropped it at Reach
some dropped it at Halo 4

but the point is we've all dropped Xbox now (our dedicated Halo machines). We haven't paid attention to Halo or anything surrounding it in a decade, (even Bungie or the community, since Destiny didn't release on PC). We all moved on thinking this day would never come. 343i Halo was never the same, so we left Halo behind. Before projects like Eldewrito, hope didn't exist; any Halo game past H2 had only lived in our heads through rose-tinted glasses. We had mastered Halo: Combat Evolved though. You could say the definitive Halo 1 experience has always been on PC despite a couple of missing graphical effects. Nowadays this is arguably the case for Halo 2 PC (cartographer) as well. Hell, a lot of us we're always playing Halo PC with xfire on the side even with the releases of 2, 3, ODST and Reach. Yea Forums even hosted Halo PC game nights every now and then. PC was definitely a home for another, unexpored side of Halo, whereas Halo on Xbox was a home away from home.

But now we've come full circle. We're actually going HOME this time for real. For us, home is where Halo is, and Halo is now on PC--the platform we went back to 10 years ago after Halo died) Once you're on PC, you are immortalized. When you're on console, you're contemporary.

We're not going after Halo anymore, Halo has come to us. We don't have to go home. Home came back and it's here to stay.

You copy/pasted this from the other thread, faggot.

Good morning user. Welcome to real life.
store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

>Welcome to real life
NOOOO
LET ME OOOOUUUT
LET
MEE
OOUUUUT

Attached: file.png (234x300, 106K)