G2A Best Deals?

Just got these, what else is worth getting there? I know Shadow of Mordor is like 2 bucks.

Attached: noice.png (807x876, 109K)

>G2A

Attached: bob.png (600x643, 752K)

>paying more than $2 for all that garbage

yikes dawg

redout is a cool game i'd pay $2 for that. is it active online? kinguin also has some good deals.

lmao hope you like having your bank account drained and your details sold off to russians, totally worth the cheap games

Cheapdigitaldownloads.com

Tank me later.

Attached: 1436021050019.jpg (1080x1440, 770K)

You need to be 18 to post on this board.

doesn't G2A charge you for just having a idle account?

>buying games

are you fucking retarded? use your money on something useful

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

BASED, I'd been looking for something like this.

>using g2a instead of pirating
>for singleplayer games
>the games are also shit
Are you mentally retarded?

Attached: grug_yellow_teeth.jpg (353x400, 20K)

I'm not poor and definitely not a nigger

g2a charges people for having inactive accounts. Why the fuck would you buy from them?

>You need to be 18 to post on this board.
Why are you posting here then, champ?

Just don't make an account... i have never used an account to buy games.

>pirating instead of spending 2$ to get a legit copy
mommy didnt give you your $5 allowance this week little guy?

based retard, you don't need an account to buy from them.

How dare you, brb draining your bank account.

nani?

No idea, I want a VR racer so I went with this
I don't pirate $1 games you fag

Attached: 1519127304736.jpg (480x640, 29K)

If you have g2a credit they will drain it if you are inactive for a few months. I don't believe they actually drain your bank account.

This is the same type of nigger that calls Netflix a scam for renewing their sub after their free month is up, scuff your knee once in a while fag

Lol those are all game keys that have been in humble bundle.
For like $6 . You’re getting jewed

No way of getting all these at the same time for $6 though

>Buy bundle on Fanatical
>Pretty good but already have Payday 2
>Sell it for 5 bucks on G2A
>Takes 2 weeks to give me store credit
>G2A deducts a buck from using their store
>Withdrawing costs like 1,50
>Decide to buy some keys instead since I can get like 3 decent games for 4 bucks
>Buying anything carries an additional fee, even with store credit
>Have to jump through half a dozen pages and tick off several "offers" on shit that will drain money from my account without notifying me
>All of this just to spend 4 dollars
I basically got that bundle for free and a bunch of games on top of that but it felt extremely shady. I think that if I used the site regularly it would be only a matter of time until I ended up with 3 toolbars and 15 dollars deducted from my Paypal.

if you traded with me I could have done bamham and psychonauts for 1 buck

>there are actual unironic Redditors ITT being against keysites

Attached: 1490319110478.jpg (226x249, 6K)

they can't grasp how they work, they believe it's too good to be true and that someone is getting fucked somehow. your typical commie thb famalamadingdong

>G2A
a known scam site. don't buy from them

>G2A
>not kinguin

Attached: 1381012199743.jpg (819x619, 26K)

If G2A is scam then so is Ebay and Amazon

Attached: 1qnib3l5sl101.jpg (1923x1080, 711K)

>kinguin
Will I find better deals or just the same old shit? Can you recc any other reputable sites?

Can't tell you as I've avoided G2A for years now, but I recommend using Kinguin and cdkeys. stay far away from G2A IMO, I've experienced too much shady shit from them.

no, ebay and amazon is different, G2A buy keys using sloten creditcards and then resell it to retards like you

Hi indie "devs".

G2A is shit. They steal money from your account if you give them your card details.

>kinguin
>not just pirating the game
user...

>G2A buy keys using sloten creditcards and then resell it to retards like you
Happens in every marketplace, but if you think the G2A model relies on stolen cards the you're the retard

Attached: 6wte4qbe3b101.png (257x279, 38K)

some games have multiplayer capabilities user...

t. reddit faggot with a low IQ

>playing multiplayer in the year of our Lord 2019

g2a has been proven time and time again to be almost entirely illicit, 90% of their keys are obtained by people stealing CC info, buying keys and reselling them as a way of laundering money, while also having repeated security leaks of customer information. Hi there indian credit card scammer.

>thinking that the developers could give less of a shit about your 1$ minus steam + country tax and that your "purchase" actually entails anything
spergs

So what game would not be "garbage" to you? Hard mode: Do not mention a single indie.

Attached: 1550044000117.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Go to school and watch the market of g2a and how the prices work for a while. Nice bullshit you keep spewing around NPC.