Sony and Epic Games Store absolutely BTFO. It's time for us Halochads to join forces and rise up!

Sony and Epic Games Store absolutely BTFO. It's time for us Halochads to join forces and rise up!

Attached: rise up.png (900x645, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSFoFz6b-E0
anandtech.com/show/14078/microsoft-brings-dx12-to-windows-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you hear that?
The crying sound of the epic store faggots?

THANKS FOR THE BETA TEST XBOXKEKS!

Attached: 1537356625276.png (500x500, 467K)

Sure! Anything so our fellow PCfriends can have a better time playing the game of the generation!

Attached: For Personal Use Only.png (112x135, 21K)

On an unrelated note I saw Predator for the first time a few days ago

What are some more Arnoldkino? Already seen the Terminator movies, I'm thinking Commando

i hope tim sweeny fucking kills himself like the pathetic faggot he is

Based xbros and pcbros

The rivalry is over , you are now Xbros

total recall, the running man

The original Total Recall

xbox just made themselves irrelivant its just sony and switch now like it should be

i'm not even kidding when I say this could've been the key Epic store needed to make a deep cut in the digital gaming market. They fucked up by not landing this, and I'm sure their uppers are not happy about it.

>PC is a nigger

lol

Fuck off and fuck xbox.

>Owning an Xbox and a PC
Why have two PCs?

Attached: 1536180221505.jpg (600x584, 27K)

pc is a black man, not a nigger

Commando is a must!!
youtube.com/watch?v=tSFoFz6b-E0
Definition of action film

True lies, Commando, The last action hero, Pumping iron

No need to be mad bro. We're on the same team.

Imagine owning an xbox, that's almost as cucked as having a daughter

True lies

PC is stronger than consoles, so it makes sense.

Attached: 6bcG6.jpg (500x483, 45K)

The original total recall

Jingle All the Way

There are no "teams" here and this is not a mutually beneficial deal here, it's only a good thing for PC. There is absolutely no reason to give a shit about xbox anymore kid. Fuck off.

>Windows 10 only
Top fucking kek

to be fair halo 5 campaign is still on locked on xbox one pc didn't get everything

Do you know what I think is funny, sonygher?
That the credit-card stealing, 50% weaker flagship "4k" lyin, ass-censoring, gaystation jet-noise rumbling gooks have got you astroturfed SO BADLY that youre sitting here seething about the fact that PC mustards get to play a 10 year old xbox exclusive

I know i know, NOT a SINGLE sonygher shitsclusive was ever this hype when ported to PC but come on sonygher thats no reason to be this butthurt!

Theres still e3 and Im sure that Sony has someth-

Oh wait lol, never mind

>not having windows 10 already
but where are you seeing windows 10 only? I heard directX 12 requirement, but windows 7 was recently updated to have DX12.

I have an xbox one you fucking idiot, this was the fucking dumbest shit xbox couldve done and they actually did it. This doesnt be fit you or I, it fucks us over. Take your fucking fanboy goggles off and realize xbox is fucking dead and is going the way of Sega.

u still need a shit box account. fuck em.

Attached: 1474320145179.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

X Cox ought to hang itself.

Retard I can play Halo Reach right this moment, are you fucked in the head? Take your pathetic sonygher false flags b2r aleady holy fuck
This seethester is actually trying to tell ME "whats good"
What a fucking mong lmao

Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer

xbox app is literally built into windows. if you're on windows 10, it means absolutely nothing since your microsoft account is your xbox account. the only people that seem to have an issue with that are windows 7 friends.

Conan the Barbarian is his best film in my opinion.

Attached: conan victory.webm (800x340, 670K)

You're delusional, I already told you I'm not a dumb Snoynigger. Keep sucking uncle Phil's taint you blind fanboy. How xbox can have any fans left after today is beyond me. Peace kid, have fun watching all your games go multiplat while you still pay $60 a year to play on a redundant console.

>windows 7 was recently updated to have DX12.
Source. NOW

Since you brought it up, Im EXTREMELY happy with the option to pay 60bux in order to exclude dirty shitholers such as yourself, thanks for asking

anandtech.com/show/14078/microsoft-brings-dx12-to-windows-7

my fault, it's currently with only WoW so far, but they're working with developers to bring more.

>implying halo isn't already infested with mexicans

>having options is bad
The Master Chief Collection is 5 years old, and most of the games in it are over 10 years old already. Anyone who wanted to buy an Xbox just for Halo has already done so.

Xbox is literally a mutt console lmao. Only mxicans and amerimutts like it still

is this achievable natty?

An only blacks are on the POS4 so let's not pretend your some kind of high and mighty paragon. You're a fucking LEHOOSER, that wasn't to herd people like cattle to a shit platform.

>What are some more Arnoldkino?
>assblasted sony nigger's attempt to derail

Attached: 1527234133636.jpg (680x543, 39K)

You're thinking of Gears of War.
Halo is wholly American.

Uncommon recommendations
>Eraser
>The Sixth Day
>End of Days
>Twins
>The Last Stand