EVEN FURTHER UPDATED Brain Tier List for Smash: FE MAN BAD Edition!

After even more of you helpful and thoughtful comments, I have updated the tier list yet again!

Notable changes:
>Duck Hunt and Ice climbers moved to BIG BRAIN
>Shulk and Ridley moved to Above Average
>Rosalina, G&W, and Robin moved up to Average
>Wario moved up to UNGA BUNGA
>Mii Swordfighter brought down to Average
>Lucas brought down to UNGA BUNGA
>Marth brought down to Braindead

I'm thinking we're almost done and ready to finalize this list as the end all be all in terms of Brain List. This is THE LAST chance you guys get to make a case for changes. Have fun!

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-093221_Samsung Internet.jpg (853x755, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIUw_fwljpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still happy that he's above average brain

Attached: Roy Koopa.png (250x325, 52K)

I should honestly make a seperate ranking between Bowser Jr. And koopalings and put all koopalings into braindead and keep CHAD JR. in Above Average. But alas, i cannot.

Posting the better list to fuck up with your thread.
Btw, picking an easier to learn top tier is a lot more big brain than picking the most technical character if you want to learn about the game itself more than the character

Attached: execution or knowledge needed to main a char.png (1002x610, 903K)

I play Chad Jr mostly and go for koopalings for luck (also I go for Roy whenever somebody else chooses FE Roy)

yikes...

This is an okay tier list!
It's just Yea Forums approved :^(

>Lucina and Chrom in the same tiers as their counterparts that actually require spacing

*just not
My b

Shiek needs to move to BIG BRAIN
she deals negative damage and can only ko past 200%

>Olimar at normal tier
Fucker has five different modifiers to his attacks and grabs. Sure his neutral is campy , but his Pikmin are far from mindless

Attached: 1548356440846.gif (500x263, 894K)

Attached: girls.png (1191x653, 673K)

>Ryu & Mega Man in the same tier as Yoshi or Wario
Wario has really simple combos & so does Yoshi. What's the hard part for you? Conditioning your opponent to shield less as Yoshi? Running FTilts? Because there's basically not much else. On this account, every bad character would have top execution because overcoming their flaws is part of being good with them. Bayo's unorthodox nature with her combos probably takes more commitment than the average combos, like a lesser float. Do people really think dragdown aerial combos are hard? Or is it the whole " You're playing the lightest character in the game " talk in the game that gets Pichu high. Again, very limited thought pattern. I could say shit like " You're playing a character with a bad recovery " or " You're playing a character with limited approach options ". All takes different kinds of commitment.
Give me some time and i'll give you some list.

people who say olimar isn't galaxy brain tier are just salty that they don't know how to fight him.

It's not hard to memorize that White does the most damage out of Toss, Blue out of grab, and Purple followed by Red for damage output on aerials/smashes. Olimar's B&B combos are really not too complicated and he can get away with throwing his starter more than a fair amount of the cast. The hardest part of Olimar is probably realizing how your opponent plays around the Pikmin toss zoning and adapt your playstyle to the way they react to your zoning. His take on zoning is the most unique in the game so it does take some getting used to and puts him on average, maybe above average. Not OP though so.

What is the difference between unga bunga and braindead?

Brain dead is worse than UNGA BUNGA

You're going to need to move wolf up one tier because his recovery is easily gimped and learning to work around this is a skill in and of itself.
Also move the links down a tier. Fucking boomerang throwing, fair launching arrow spammers.

How?

Attached: 1539882241265.jpg (838x630, 69K)

so you're telling me that people thought ROB was worse than UNGA BUNGA? are people REALLY that bad at the game?

>because his recovery is easily gimped and learning to work around this is a skill in and of itself.
By that logic, so does Chrom.

>ness being worse than Lucas
Imagine being this retarded

Sword Characters =/= Non Sword Characters. With Chrom all you need to do is DI near the ledge at the bottom while avoiding dair and then use his up special.

>kirby big brain
lolwut

>Ganon
>Not Unga Bunga
>Kirby
>Big brain
>Mi brawler
>Big brain
WAT

To kill Chrom all you need to do is hit him once off stage.

why is Ness not in braindead

>Miis
>Irrelevant
Stop hating Miis you cunt. Sword is braindead, Gunner average brain. Brawler is trash so I dunno about him.

because he's high quality and generates salty players

threadly reminder. the miis need a buff

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (600x591, 16K)

>Bayo in braindead
Hey OP, if you missed the memo, Bayo can't combo for shit anymore.

A caveman has some brain function
If you're braindead, you have 0 brain function. It's in the name.

R.O.B. is a FLEX GOD, they just made cause they got gimped by a gyro

Attached: smash ultimate black people chart.jpg (980x653, 124K)

>CHARACTERS THAT DON'T COUNTER MY CHARACTERS GOOD
>CHARACTERS THAT COUNTER MY CHARACTERS BAD

>Falco is black
Patrician tastes my friend

>Dedede still being unga bunga
You literally know nothing of this game. He's simple in theory, but requires a lot of know how regarding ledge traps. You're also a fucking idiot if you think Snake, Kirby, Mewtwo, Link, DK, Mario and Yoshi require any kind of skill. They're very simple. Please kill yourself or send me your FC so I can kill your faggot Pac-Man.

>my two mains are in BIG BRAIN and Braindead
What does this cancel out to

Attached: 1544995783345.jpg (1034x1296, 77K)

take all miis 2 tiers down
move snake down one tier
take lil mac down one tier
move peach/daisy up one tier

Chillin is watching the GOAT mafia game from Summit right

twitch.tv/chillindude

kek!

>Ike
>0 brain function
>has to have good fundamentals to do good
>easily gets btfo with poor fundamentals

LMAO
Unironically seething over a tier list

*blocks your path*

Attached: 89FADC95-4EFC-41BB-B863-32468B8D4B76.png (1104x657, 672K)

Doesn't look like a FC to me.

>Screenshot_20190313-093221_Samsung Internet.jpg

main duck hunt and marth.

Big brain retard :)

>t.

Attached: 80E03947-95CE-4CD9-B421-5B6E1D2E58DF.gif (320x240, 552K)

Nothing I said was incorrect.

Actually brawler aint that trash, ive been playing around with flying dive kick, is incredible for recovery and aproaches

It really opens up things

This list was bad in my last thread user :^/
It's still bad

Yea Forums approved

Not Yea Forums approved and forgotten in a few hours

>use FRobin
>but then use MCorrin

How will op ever recover

>R.O.B. is a FLEX GOD, they just made cause they got gimped by a gyro
based as fuck, holy shit. The state of Anti-ROBfags.

Seething faggot that can't handle losing to based Chrom

Attached: 1544324703884.png (640x352, 275K)

Is this good theorycraft?

Attached: brain.png (719x718, 244K)

Attached: Smash types.jpg (728x1406, 127K)

>Young Link
>Bug
wat

Attached: 1549484194618.png (210x260, 15K)

>little mac isn't fighting type

Attached: 1518633176361.jpg (359x357, 12K)

Why must you hurt me, user.

This thread is gay. Posting Yea Forums approved tier lists.

Attached: lets never think about this again.png (1045x957, 578K)

Attached: Corrin feet safety tierlist.png (944x1424, 1.07M)

>Simon Belmont doesn't care about race

Sounds like HERESY to me.

shulk should be way more to the right

I'd put ROB in oh god tier and Roy, Cloud and Link in Greek God.

Post your honest list

Pac-Man needs to be as far right if not more right than Peach and Ice Climbers

Please dont make me, user

>Wii fit trainer in big brain
Cool, I Mained them because I liked the weirdo hitboxes and self heals, but I’ve been really coming to appreciate the volleyball and the new multi hit hula hoops

I'd argue sword and gunner are completely fine. Brawler is still legit ass though

Attached: 1549053084839.png (801x926, 616K)

doing 2 or 3 setups with fire hydrant and neutral b desn't makes your character hard, especially compared to ICs desync or execution heavy things like youtube.com/watch?v=vIUw_fwljpI

fuck off retard

even if he's ass i still enjoy playing him

Attached: rkjywl99fv911.png (960x960, 508K)

Very good, best in thread. I'd switch Bayo and Ivy though.

Fine. I'll do it.

Attached: 1552403869050.jpg (860x765, 526K)

unrelated with no better thread to ask in but what button layout should I used for Meme-man?

Attached: IMG_20190308_021107.png (670x614, 498K)

>high iq
>no corrin
??? they have spacing

tfw it's my tierlist edited :) thanks guys!

(first ever draft btw)

Attached: 1552186457.png (1020x773, 672K)

Duck Hunt should be in the third tier due to the duck, but putting all the turtles in that tier was a good call.

>Little Mac isn't fighting type
>Wolf, Fox rival, isn't dark type
>Bayonetta, an umbra witch, isn't a dark type
>
>>>>

Come on now

If you play as a Mii instead of any other character then you have brain cancer.

Regular one works out just fine really for Pac.

Unga bungaing with Dedede gets you punished hard and he can't kill off throws, so good players spend most of the match practicing good spacing, conditioning, and smart retreats rather than going ham like Lucina. Gordos are incredibly easy to counter by performing an aerial on them which either hits him or gives you shield pressure, so you should never be scared of them. He also has a surprising amount of game-changing tech compared to other characters. All of this combined should bump him up to normal brain.

Attached: gordos.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

I didn't know it was possible to make a worse one than OP, but here we are.

>olimar not in braindead tier
>isabelle and villager not in the same tier

lol

>k rool
>unga bunga
fuck you, OP

I said that is was the first ever draft made, because, this was the one I posted in the first ever one of these threads, no shit it's bad

why

see

wtf is this dedede has an n word pass

He's unga online, honestly. D3 players in elite smash play on FD and abuse gordos in lag.

I completely agree with your point otherwise though.

t. Former Dedede main (he still blows in this game so I switched to DK)

The immense autistic hatred some people have for the Miis is something I will never understand

Jesus fuck thats bad
And no, i didnt make it based off of yours.

Usually just assmad FE fags

This was directed to

I don't really agree but you obviously put thought into this and used some criteria so that's pretty based
unlike faggot OP's list which is just characters he dislikes or can't beat in low IQ

Means you can switch between human instinct and human ingenuity when the opponent requires it.

Attached: 3cdbc3245eeafe19b04e80646348c56a.jpg (1016x1500, 1.43M)

Has ROB ever been made of metal? I always assumed he was hard plastic and electronics, making him more fitting as an electric type.

At it's core. It's actually, FE bait and Yea Forumstard changes. Most people who hate my list are generally salty FE Fags. But it's been long enough, Robin deserved the tier upgrade, i hate outright lying.

Why the fuck do all you retards think peach is easy

>implying you can fucking unga with Bowser when half his his attacks leave him wide open.
>The only way you can even be good with Bowser is having solid spacing, defense, the ability to mind game and read your opponent or you're fucking combo food.
>DK normal brain when he is infact the most braindead heavy out of all of them when his grabs lead to heavy damage every time/viable kill option on and offstage as a stage meteor. Coupled with one of the best offstage chase and kill moves in the game that can be used as a great spacing tool.

Who the fuck made this ?
T.DK Main.

The only bad thing DK has recovery.

But you already made a honest list though

Snake's not big brain. You kinda play a 1-player game and just react to what happens moment by moment. It's a fun 1-player game, but the amount of thinking I do is what percent the opponent is at.

Like grenade-holding opponent back throw at 40ish is a guaranteed fair. Or a back throw at 80-100 to planted c4 is free as fuck. Above average as best.

If i posted that honest list, do you think i would get hundreds of salt comments like last thread?

I think you would get actual good feedback

>Snake big brain
agreed

>Ryu above average brain
probably should be big brain too, but fair enough

>Sonic unga bunga
how?

Attached: iq.png (980x626, 815K)

>Chadondorf
>Irrelevant
I'm going to say the D Word

>Yea Forums
>good feedback
I think a majority of anons here have shown they dont have it.
If i see one more list where they put mario or Doc in above average or higher, im gonna fucking lose it.

I saw a few last thread but i think you simply ignored them.

There were some. I agree.
But the majority were not. Which is why i said majority.

The real 300iq is realizing none of the characters are braindead

>I'm going to say the D Word
Dreadful?

DOREYAHH

Attached: THISISWHATMYDONGLOOKSLIKE.png (918x534, 663K)

But did you even consider the actual good ones?

In the honest list? Yes
In the shitpost list? Some. Namely Shulk, Rosalina, Robin(though it's really above average), Ridley. Etc.

Good list, I like it

Stop using these lists to make yourselves feel better about playing a character.

None of you faggots are even playing at a level where this shit even matters.

>only play Ike and Belmonts

Guess I'm a faggot and not just for Ike and Richter's massive cocks

Attached: 03-12-10.09.00.jpg (1080x1629, 315K)