Lack of xchads here for some reason today

Lack of xchads here for some reason today

Attached: 4F4965B6-6BC8-4F8E-A923-B752C9893985.png (736x864, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454179625/#454188174
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454179625/#454203260
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmdUKbbYoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too busy playing lost odyssey EXCLUSIVELY on xbone

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>not even the best Odyssey video game, let alone best video game
Get a good console, buddy.

Didn't all xcucks commit suicide a long time ago?

sucks to suck lol

I've seen them pop up a few times today when they need to vent the seethe a bit, fucking losers.

They got betrayed. I feel bad for them.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454179625/#454188174
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454179625/#454203260

there's plenty, just in disguise.

Attached: 1518596556863.gif (500x269, 1.5M)

I dont give a shit about retarded console wars and ive owned XONE for some time solely for Ninja Gaiden Black(but I got 360 later so I didnt needed Xone anymore) and apart from BC and Game Pass that will come to PC is there any fucking reason to own an Xbox? I mean seriously what the fuck MS is literally killing a brand they invested in two decades lmao its like cucking yourself if thats even possible. I even loved games that were shitted on by like almost everyone like Quantum Break or recent Crackdown 3 but as I said theres literally no logical fucking reason to own that console anymore and thats sad to be honest.

Xbro here, we're kinda like the Shinigami from Death Note, just sitting around throwing dice or in our case, playing multiplat first person games. We don't really impact the world at all anymore and mostly just play vidya because it's all we know

>owns a Shitch

CRINGE

I'm here bruh. Playing halo 2 on mcc

They've already talked about bringing the 360 emulator to Windows 10. Your days are numbered Xniggie.

>impact the world
Kill yourself my guy

Theres a very specific subset of sonyghers REAL angry today
The ones who seemingly wont be able to enjoy Halo on PC after roleplaying as being the PC/PS4 "masterrace" since fuck knows when
Meanwhile Msoft is all over the (good) news every other week
Whereas Sony got btfo out of e3, still has no response to the BEAST, oh and lol managed to censor sone ass last week
Well done Sonyghers!

Honorary mention to game starved mustards hyped over Halo, lmao ur welcome

here, you're absolutely right. To further back up my analogy much like a shinigami I could easily just stop putting games in my Death Box and wither away, but I stubbornly keep myself alive playing stuff like Red Dead or Titanfall

But the 360 did impact the world and Microsoft was a big deal at the time

>playing lost odyssey
More like reading lost odessey, dumb frogfucker

To add on to this, theres the obvious jealousy from the fact that not a SINGLE sonygher shitsclusive that got ported to PC raised this much hype
HALO fuckin rules

I just play the halo manye, I’m just happy mcc is going to be revived via crossplay and now I’m gonna buy infinite on pc as well.

>RPG has text
big surprise

based and funny.

This, a lot of Xbros are pretty old school Good Guy Gregs who just want to play Halo with everyone

Probably the best post I've read on this board in a long time honestly.

We're still here OP you faggot fuck

Attached: 1491236280628.png (666x656, 113K)

As I said its just fucking sad. I remember when I knew how to flash 360's when I was like 12 years old and made tons of money off that lmao. Even while being poor kid in eastern eu shithole I still wanted to buy games and even while enabling piracy for others(they would get their drives flashed anyways so) almost all money I got from that I was spending on XLive Gold and original games because I geniuenly loved my 360 and exclusive for that console vanilla Ninja Gaiden 2 to this day is the best video game I have ever played not to mention other games like first Crackdown, Gears 2 and many more. Later on I got PS3 and which also had amazing exclusive games and was a good system overall in my opinion but 360 was just better for me.

Found the corncob

X"chads" are all falseflaggers. There are no actual xbox fans. I like to falseflag as xbox from time to time as well.

But a lot of Sony marketers here today

>tfw actual original xchad who btfo some sonygroid about "false-flagging" AGES ago and hes still aping me to this day
Got you good, didnt I sonygher?

Hey dipshit, might wanna hold off on the samefag falseflags until the thread gets some more unique IPs
>i-im xxchad bbut animevirgin
LMFAO is all I have to say

Should I just get an Xbox One or Xbox One Elite controller? I have an Xbox 360 Controller but can't use it on my PC since I use a programme called DS4Windows which emulates the Xbox 360 controller for a DS4. So when I try to hook up a real DS4, my computer fucks up and thinks it's a DS4 or something.

Attached: absolutely smug since 1994.png (866x866, 391K)

East euroshit with a 360....
Nigger how pathetic is your life that you resort to making up these pathetic stories? You do realize that the streetshitter cope always shines through?

>Xbox One CIA is watching reveal and Kinect debacle
>Xbox One so underpowered back in 2013 and getting 720p games today
>Xbox One X is good but the original owners got pranked hard with shit og Xbone hardware
>Lose more exclusives to PC over the years
>Halo, while not exclusive since 2, comes to PC
>Oh and I mean ALL the Halo gams
>Smiling Phil Spencer.bmp

Jesus Christ, what did you Xhombres do to be bullied this hard? Upset an Egyptian God? Tomb raid a Mongol warlord's underground temple? Defecate in a Native American cemetary? Like WTF Xbros, this is just mean and I bought my PS4 a year ago so I'm not super into this remaster obsessed gen either. Once Xbox 360 BC hits PC it's basically a Viking funeral sendoff to Xbox as a console brand. Meaningless with the PC around.

Attached: 1449451626885.jpg (888x1229, 166K)

lmao why so mad user. I didnt made anything up I just dont know why you are so fucking salty lmao. The fuck are you even talking about what cope? Only one who acts like a nigger here is you actually.

learn english

its the price they pay for introducing Paid online and DLC into the industry

My english is on pair with yours faggot. Also american calling anyone a nigger or shit thats ironic.

Attached: 1551143664785.jpg (3283x2819, 559K)

based and steampilled

Is there anything more pathetic than turd worlders? Not only has NOBODY ever fucking seen one on Live back in the 360 days (I doubt they even sold live for your shithole) but here you are pretending you can speak MY language LMFAO because what, you lurk on an english forum and ape buzzwords?
Fucking hell what a literal nigger LMAO

Sorry bro. I'm not an xchads anymore.
I'm a traitor.

Attached: download.png (188x268, 9K)

We still have Rare Replay!

Attached: XboxOneConsoleExclusiveTier.png (2500x1248, 1.62M)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Go reply to someone else.

Yeah Americans are more pathetic than anything. You are fucking degenerate subhumans without any dignity thats a fact not an opinion. Fuck off and go back to watching how your wifes boyfriend fucks her faggot or just cut off your dick already and commit suicide. You were the first one to use buzzwords like some kind of fucking autist that you are and attacked me without any proper reason like some kind of nigger ironically.

All the formers xchads i l know that have ps4 literally play fortnite, call of duty and destiny. It's hilarious

he mad XD

not as much as you are XD

Reminder that Microsoft ruined consoles with paid online.

Attached: 1450365495648.jpg (823x1027, 67K)

F.

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your PC/iOS/Android/Windows devices, will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

I love these epic meme faces! I've loved them since the first time I saw them on /r/Yea Forums.

Xbros joined the PC masterrace today, there are like our little brother now, snoyfags can fuck off, bulling is not allowed

>also on pc
kek

Paid online provide the structure for multiplayer on comsoles. Without it there wouldn't be nearly enough support for servers and shit

Fake jew news.

lets be honest lads, xchads are becoming part of PCGANG
god bless, looking forward to 110 FOV halo finally coming home
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmdUKbbYoE

Pretty sure game-starved mustards joined US today
Enjoy Halo there fatboy.. heh who knows maybe you ll even get laid next, the skys the limit pcbro!

You're just too young to remember online console gaming before xbox

Xbox has been a proper broPC since the release of oneX
It benchmarks better than 1060s making it more powerful than like 90% of pc turd worlders

XChad here, could some PCbros petition for us to get WoW Classic on Xbox in dx12? I wanna come home too...

based

>Xcucks tried to leech on Nintenbros and failed
>Now Xcucks will try to leech on the PCMR and will fail there too

XBro merged with PC ages ago, braindead Sony fanboy.

What games are there anyway
I think you can emulate most of them

Are there ever Xchads here?