Untitled

store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/?curator_clanid=4777282&beta=1

Attached: Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Cover-768x432.jpg (768x432, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk
youtu.be/hnrW3ROsdt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1292356382307.jpg (641x534, 80K)

>no release date
>no splitscreen
It's shit.

wait what the fuck

"Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live "

>GFWL is back
FUCK

Attached: 1460150323044.jpg (600x549, 16K)

YES FINALLY YES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLYYES FINALLY

Don't all the windows 10 games as well? even tho you don't to need to pay just need an account

I'm thinking we are back boys

Attached: ss_b3624f6d9064a8fbc526d0727c88638bdf0510dd.600x338[1].jpg (600x337, 73K)

Yeah, just need an account, not a Gold subscription.

you need gold to play online

>no splitscreen

They couldn't do that, could they?

Attached: jazz.jpg (540x720, 53K)

citation needed

They said this isn't going to be a straight port of MCC, so they totally could. Neither of the other Halo PC releases had local MP.

>splitscreen on a fucking PC game

>there is a small chance you will die before it gets released
I haven't had this fear in a long time.

Attached: 1470684801291.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>it's not good to at least have the option

REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS A SHITPOST?

Attached: the shitpost that became reality, halo 3 on PC.png (1920x1367, 1.02M)

Serious Sam has it. Halo was literally built on splitscreen, it would be an insult for them to not include it on this release. Especially since they want to "get it right".

Not on PC you dumb nigger

>have to buy each game individually waiting in between releases
they still find a way to fuck it up

>this image is so old we actually have higher resolutions

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 9K)

I miss the grey color scheme

>that'll be $60 PER game in the MCC please
FUCK

how are you excited for this in 2019?

All MS store PC games don't need a subscription. MS tried that a long time ago with GFWL but quickly dropped it.

THE XBL THING IS FOR CROSSPLAY, YOU DONT NEED TO PAY FOR LIVE, GEARS 4 AND HALO WARS BOTH HAVE THAT

Attached: 47190321_568435413584220_768364259070443520_o.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

So does this means that Microsoft is getting out of the console race?

Attached: 1527272342167.png (690x968, 900K)

gaylo

Attached: 1419581607951.png (379x378, 105K)

>dont have to pay for halo 4
>this is somehow a problem

okay

I bought this on xbone digitally a long ass time ago. Am I going to be able to get this for free from the shitty windows store?

One of those times.. pays to be the strong silent type. *pod closes*

Attached: 77d.jpg (600x800, 69K)

They're making Xbox a retard proof PC

Why would I play this over el-dewrito or project cartographer

>2019
>buying consoles for exclusives
nobody does this outside of Nintendo fans now, and the sales backs that up

also, make sure you guys have /hg/ open in another tab because mods keep deleting there threads

>Why would I play an actual halo game instead of some reverse engineered russian f2p game
idk man thats a good question

>why would I play an official release over dead shit
gee I wonder

Why would you? Where are the mods? Where are the servers? Where is the option to play without linking an Xbox account?

>Where is the option to play without linking an Xbox account?
If you have an MS account for everything, congrats, you have an Xbox account. And guess what you don't have to pay for Gold on PC

Attached: braindead wojak.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>el-dewrito
it's innaccurate and not 100% halo 3 and only has a fraction of the maps

maybe it would have had a chance if development was allowed to continue

>so they totally could

Oh so you're just talking out of your ass?

I'm speaking out of past releases not having splitscreen, and the Steam page not listing it at all. For what reason should I believe this release would?

Because nothing is confirmed

Exactly, which means split screen isn't confirmed, and all evidence is pointing against it.

So is it just the Reach incarnation of Firefight?

Why are people so salty over El Dewrito? The devs worked pretty hard pulling scraps together to get a playable Halo 3 experience with custom games and Forge and everything, when Microsoft wouldn't. Sure it wasn't perfect, but the small differences in physics hardly matter. I have over 10,000 games in H3 and I had no problem with it. If anything, El Dewrito showed Microsoft the demand for classic Halo on PC.

So we have Reach coming but any word on ODST?

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk

Attached: 1531427280636.jpg (280x330, 17K)

If you have a skype account, you have a window's account. Quit fearmongering and go home.

>Steam
What?

Yep, coming as well

. Featuring Halo: Reach along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, the Halo 3: ODST Campaign and Halo 4, this is the definitive Halo experience.

I remember when call of faggot fans would say this and think they're cool

I wish I could remember when gaylofags had self-awareness.

will it have reach multiplayer?

All you have to do is look at the state of Car Alarm Duty

Attached: 1532200184177.jpg (352x338, 121K)

Literally why buy an Xbox

Yes my son yes, now I just want a confirmation for Firefight

Attached: 15524273656241.png (1858x1046, 1.77M)

>this image still has no source

Give me low down on these games. Never played a Halo game, but I'm pretty interested.

>Custom games browser
oh god my nut

will they fix the coop?

campaign is hit or miss a lot of the time, game play on reach and before for multi is great

Its on the halo waypoint anyways fag
>Halo: Reach will look and play just as great when it lands on the Microsoft Store and Steam and include PC-specific features and options. Campaign, Multiplayer, and Firefight will come packaged together for purchase as the first step in this PC journey.

lol
youtu.be/hnrW3ROsdt4

multiplayer (the only relevant thing) is like an arena shooter but with the slow console fps mechanics which was the perfect mix

Kinda like a slow pace arena shooter with fun vehicles. 3 and reach (and maybe 2, I forget) let you make crazy custom games

>I get to shitpost in the mine fields with Yea Forums
Oh man i'm living it

>Custom game browser

Attached: 1532293726374.jpg (567x501, 51K)

The campaigns are fun as hell and build one of the best Sci-Fi universes. Ignore those retards, the campaigns are the best part of Halo. A top notch MP is just icing