Should I get this on PC or my switch

Should I get this on PC or my switch

Attached: hollowknight-1280-1529623462572_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

PC. You can use whatever controller you want.

Switch if you value portability and being able to play anywhere.
Otherwise PC.

Both, because they deserve your money.

Both twice.

I have it on switch and the double joycons are comfy as fuck. You can play in whatever position you want and it feels like you're holding nothing.

The physical cart is coming for switch in May. Buy that. Don't buy the shitty collectors edition though.

Bought it for Switch, plays like a dream. Can't imagine there's really any advantages to playing the PC version and with the Switch it's also portable.

I thought HD Rumble was a meme, but it's extremely satisfying in Hollow Knight. That is, if you don't value an actual dpad.

Attached: Dg7DEDBUYAAYOex.jpg (1448x2048, 181K)

Buy on switch, pirate on pc

PC, the ""dpad"" on switch is terrible.

>if you don't value an actual dpad.
Exactly what's wrong with the Switch Dpad despite how it looks? I've been playing 2d platformers since mario bros 1 and I think it feels exactly like any good dpad I've ever used.

Fuck off faggot

No, don't be retarded
Buy a plushie or something from their merch store, or even the soundtrack itself

Scratch that, pirate everywhere.

eat a dick shill

Bought it for PC, plays like a dream. Can't imagine there's really any advantages to playing the Switch version and with the PC it's also portable.

I'm glad that you acknowledge that it is tumblr: the video game.

Switch. There's no real cutbacks on visuals or performance and you get seamless transitions to portable. It's also a very very slow battery drainer. After an hour or a bit longer of playing I'm sitting around the low 80% mark.

both

Not him but I find the joycons to be strange with how its all separated buttons, and the pro controller's dpad consistently misinputs unless you tap the edges of it. I'm sure there's some good third party dpads though.

penis

>Cancel physical edition.
>Bring it back and make a special edition with a bunch of extra stuff.

Holy shit i fucking love these aussie bastards.

Attached: Oh that's hot.jpg (301x315, 31K)