Purchasing items in shops cost more than the listed price

>purchasing items in shops cost more than the listed price

Attached: EB63F805-4E9C-4AEB-B629-0A5FD62A0063.jpg (460x613, 75K)

Based.

have sex

whiter than you mohammed

>why are americans so retarded
why are europeans so obsessed?

Loli Cunny

So what exactly is the delivery charge for then? It's not like it costs the shop any more to deliver. The driver has to have their own car and pay for gas etc

It doesn't need to be "for" anything, it's just an excuse to make more profit because they know people will do it

Giving tips is retarded

Honest answer? Judaism.
>"the goyim is worth less than an animal"

Depends on the place. I know Dominos uses delivery charge to help cover gas for the delivery man.

i don't tip anyone
you are there to do a job
if you don't like the pay go somewhere else
do your job
don't expect tips
don't expect thank you
don't expect anything from me except the amount i agreed to
do your fucking job

>So what exactly is the delivery charge for then?
The manager still has to pay the driver a wage

Its paid to the driver but its like $2 tops so you're expected to tip still

They son't pay for there own gas, the delivery charge is so they can reimburse them, still think tips are retarded though.

So what's it like eating 30% spit with all your meals?

Right and that's typically what a tip is for
So why should a delivery charge not replace the tip?

I never tip. Why the fuck should I care about some poor fucking faggot that I'm never going to see again. If I'm eating somewhere I usually do then I just tell my waiter/waitress I'm tipping up front but I don't.

i work at dominos and i have never seen a sign like this before.
im guessing this is just one of those fake shit people post on social media to try to push some agenda.

>Tipping more than $2 on an at best $12 pizza

>implying
do your fucking job
don't expect gratitude from me when im talking to you

>delivery charge is not directly related to the delivery service
what am I being charged for then

expect a semen pizza next time sweetie ;)
And no, you won't do anything about it because you won't know

What is the delivery charge for if it's not to pay for the delivery?

Attached: LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING.png (364x852, 131K)

You wish any of this was actually true. Meanwhile you all do mutilate yourself at birth, wageslave for tips and get shot every week or so.

>that I'm never going to see again
I see the same pizza people all the time

>don't expect thank you

Attached: 1551120812801.png (357x528, 228K)

Nigga they're printed directly on the box

Attached: fSwSJFk.jpg (3771x2121, 967K)

Kinda weird saying this when its not even worse
Adhd

they even say the same fucking thing on their website explicitly

why should i fucking thank someone for doing their job?

Greetings from Poland, my friend.

What if you bought Dominos stock instead of pizza over the years?

Attached: dominos pizza.jpg (625x391, 31K)

The amount of insecurity reeking from this post is staggering. You're a massive beta faggot irl.

>I'll hold your food ransom until you give me more money than what the food is charged for xD this is fair because mr. shekelberg only pays me .50 cents the hour

This.
Why the fuck does the money spent on the delivery not go to the person who made the fucking delivery?

You usually are supposed to tip AFTER they give you your food user

I'm Euro and I've never seen a non-white(besides Vietnamese) irl. Also, sex change is illegal here since our doctors still have to stick by the "don't cause harm" oath.

>if you don't give me more money I will mess with your food

What the fuck? I've worked as a waiter and a pizza cook/store manager and never expected tip, it's a voluntary help, stop being faggots.

id be dead from hunger

Why don't dominos just pay a liveable wage?

and you wait tables
stay in your lane

if you don't want to participate in the customs, you are free to be a societal outcast all that you want

you're free to not bathe as well, it may be appreciated in some cultures

How could 1 (ONE) country create SJWs, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, pro-censorship, and corporate bootlickers?

Attached: b79.jpg (2896x2896, 434K)

>he deleted the post

just thinking about how many times they probably came on my pizza makes me hard

Do people really tip someone for doing their job? I thought it was a joke that Yea Forums perpetuated about Americans.

is that an offer?

Because they're welfare queens who rely on the government to actually pay their workers enough.

>Domino's shares are worth more than Activision-Blizzard and EA shares combined
absolute state of the gaming industry

HE DOES IT FOR FREE (tips not included)

Attached: 1345232533368618.jpg (447x301, 14K)

no one is holding your food ransom wtf are you talking about
you'll get your food, you'll just get it with the equivalent of not giving a tip

>implying I did
jannies confirmed ameriturds

>implying guns are free

Reposting because jannies deleted his post.

Attached: fuck jannies.png (1000x324, 139K)

You might just be too stupid to work at Dominos

They're literally paving public roads on their own dime. They're capitalism's final form.

simple manners you goon
>here's your pizza
>k thanks goodnight
>bye
It's not like have to french kiss the pizza boy or some shit

Ameriburgs everyone. So glad tipping isn't a thing for fast food delivery here.

absolutely based

>Tipping peasants

I only tip at one pub and that is only because i frequently go there and i never tip more than $2.

Anywhere else they get fucking nothing (I especially love getting uber eats and putting $0.00 in the tip box)

On multiple occasions i have spent about $300 at night clubs and i didnt give them a dime, The best is when the peasants actually say something and i find a manager to complain, Usually end up getting a free whiskey club soda when that happens

Attached: Myscars.jpg (600x583, 36K)

EA market cap: $29.5bn
ActiBlizzard market cap: $32.5bn
Dominos market cap: $9.85bn
Nvidia market cap: $98.5bn
Companies are worth stock price * number of stocks.

>if you don't tip I'll shit on your food
>somehow that's not holding your food ransom
>haha if you didn't want semen in your pizza you should have given me extra 20 dollars xD

Based

i don't do those things because it's your job
don't expect anything from me for doing your job

It's literally a holdover from post-slavery days that restaurant owners instituted so they wouldn't have to pay blacks

Based

>make $12 an hour
>Get $2 per delivary
>Get a extra $2 per tip per delivery
>Make three deliveries an hour
>You made $24 an hour doing bottom caste work

Yeah they should be paid less

>implying i work at all
I just call them like I see them faggot

>The best is when the peasants actually say something
People complain about not getting tips? Story?

lmao why don't Americans pay their employees?
I'm not liable for your salary, loser.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

Slavery is fucking based

Translation: we're too cheap to pay our fucking delivery drivers properly so you have to pay them for us even though we literally charged you extra to pay their wage. Also we expect you to tip more if you ordered more pizzas even though the functional extra effort for the driver is basically zero.

american restaurants have a loophole where they can pay way less than minimum wage meaning servers and delivery drivers rely on tips to survive.

exactly
i paid for my product, don't expect anything more from doing your job

Or maybe give your employees a higher wage? Fuck this nonsense.

Delicious, thank you

The biggest thing that no one in thread has mentioned yet:
Why would you fucking ever order from Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, etc.? Not getting your pizza from a local pizza joint is fucking retarded. Mom and Pop pizza places have the best stuff 99% of the time, and you're giving money to a small, family business.

Attached: 1552365315862.png (516x792, 413K)

In Japan you will get strange looks if you tip waiters.

>jannies delete this but not the thread

it's the payment for the delivery service, retard

cringe havesexposter

Attached: sable2.png (275x275, 126K)

I assume it’s because sending a driver out to deliver means having one less person helping in the shop. Which means you have to pay a bit more for all the wages of employees who are doing the tasks that could be done quicker if the drivers were there.

here's a fun experiment for countries that tip, paying staff a decent wage

Yes, businesses are legally allowed to pay their employees far below minimum wage, because they can account for tips in their salary.
So if you don't tip, you're directly robbing the waiter/delivery driver that served you.
It's bullshit and abuse of a custom of generosity.

locals are more expensive and Papa John's tastes fine

based

i once tipped close to 40 dollars by accident on a 60 dollar order. i was a kid and didnt know how much you were expected to tip and handed the guy a few bills then said keep the change. The guy just pocketed and walked away with a confused look on his face.

Because the Drivers need their own money?

that manager is a complete jew lmaooo

>tipping your local neighborhood wageslave

lmao

BIG CHAIN BAD
LOCAL PLACE GOOD
Will you please fuck off, they're really not that good.

>So what exactly is the delivery charge for then?
Corporate greed.
No it's not. My dad used to deliver pizzas and he bitched about the delivery charge constantly. Drivers don't see a dime of it and the myth that they do fucks them out of tips.

I always just get takeout cause I don't like paying the tip + I hate waiting forever and getting a cold pizza because even in the year 2011+8 of our lord and saviour, delivery guys still cant find my house because GPS is to complicated for them.
Nah, Dominoes isn't that scummy. They own and maintain the cars, pay for gas and insurance (at least here where insurance is by vehicle, not driver) also the delivery guys wages.
Don't worry user. I can tell you won't tip the second you walk up to my bar.

yes, in the third world country known as america it's perfectly fine for an employer to shame people into paying their employee's wage

I wagecuck at Domino's, alternating between an in-store and a driver, and I agree with this.

The concept of pay being heavily dependent on tips is fucktarded, it should not be on the customer to provide your majority income.

Delivery charge is fair though; extra charge for not getting off your ass.

it's literally illegal in the western european countries to question the holocaust and saying mean things on twitter can get you jail time but america is the pro censorship one.

if they don't like it they should get a different job

How can they account for tips if I don't tip and tipping isn't mandatory?

>Translation: we're too cheap to pay our fucking delivery drivers properly so you have to pay them for us even though we literally charged you extra to pay their wage. Also we expect you to tip more if you ordered more pizzas even though the functional extra effort for the driver is basically zero.
It's just an incentive for them to work harder, don't over think it.

I only have that type of problem if they have some kind of flea market or auction house.
But if I usually undercut prices like a turkish barber cuts sidecuts. But usually scalpers approach asking directly to buy shit.

>At the Pint in Vancouver Canada
>Spend about $250 or something like that
>Skip the tip section when paying with my debit card
>The 24 year old peasant thott looks at the recipt and says "seriously no tip on a $200 bill" with a face of pure disgust
>Find the security guard and ask for a manager
>Some chad shows up
>Tell him how much i spent and how pissy she got
>He comes back apologizes and hands me a drink
>down in two gulps and hop in a cab to go home

This happened in january

When i was a teenager i worked in kitchens and there is nothing a manager hates more than employees crying about lack of tips (Because the manager doesnt get shit)

Yeah, it is why the services is 100x better in America.

you get paid minimum if you dont make the amount in tips. fuck servers, they make a LOT more than minimum wage per hour and dont report taxes on it.

Tipping is for those times when you feel like the service was better than usual and not, because you're obligated to. If a game has a season pass they actively sell less content than originally planned from the beginning which shouldnt be rewarded. Same goes for employers expecting customers to tip their drivers

>Don't worry user. I can tell you won't tip the second you walk up to my bar.
your point
do your job or leave you fucking moron

Heres a tip

GET A REAL JOB LMAONSDOSAO

>delivery charge is not a tip paid to your driver
then I'm not paying a delivery charge you greedy corporate cocksuckers.

>order a 8.99 pizza from the domonoes down the street
>go pick it up myself
>after paying a big TIP AMMOUNT appears on this screen facing upwards in big letters so the whole store can see
>select 0%

The kikery has gone too far.

Tips for delivery is acceptable because they’re risking their life / car driving over to my place. Tipping a waiter however for example is just retarded

cuck

Attached: 1552234177796.jpg (125x125, 9K)

im the one with the money

Usually the delivery driver only works for tips. It's never $12an hour + tips. It all comes to location but there not a ton of money in it. You still use your own vehicle

It's literally a shaming tactic.

Fuck you, I'll pay the purchase price.

why would you tip someone for doing their job
they already get paid to do it

>b-b-but we dont get paid enough!!
that's the employers fault and the customer doesnt have anything to do with that
get a better job

I will keep this story in mind for future reference. Fuck people who demand tips, seriously.

Fuck off Bobby

>3rd world
holy seething

The fees the company has to pay to the drivers for vehicle repairs and mileage.

Tips are tax evasion. I don't support tax evasion.

>purchasing inferior quality items above listed price from the same vendor because of nostalgia for when you were too dumb to buy from better shops

Attached: 1536240281321.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

This. You can get a large pizza from any mom and pop pizza joint that’s 3x the quality for the same price as dominos, and their large is like a 16 inch massive pie.

fuck off bobby, you don't even know what a raise is

>your point
None, its not really a big deal, I still make close to $40 an hour pouring beer. I will just rush you along, not interact with you and probably pretend I don't see you while I serve other people first. I won't spit in your drink or anything, like a waiter would at a restaurant would.

What are you talking about? America has one of the worst on the planet. Not counting the services for the 1% super rich.

That's okay, dad

I love waiter's cope when you tell them you don't tip
>w-w-well i make more money than you anyway
>i-i-if you can't tip don't go to eat
>y-y-you must me be poor

Get rekt fagget, bring me another napkin, nigger

Attached: 1551638417048.png (476x453, 178K)

i always to suck their dick if they want some good tip

>Order pizza from Papa Murphies
>Go pick up pizza myself
>Never have to worry about tip
No reason to have to give someone else more money

If tipping is a way to show appreciation for good service I'd understand it more if it was present in all service professions. I doubt anyone tips their nurse at the hospital.

>i work at dominos and i have never seen a sign like this before.
Then the people in your area probably tip.
If that place is resorting to gluing printed messages about tips directly on the boxes, they're probably having issues keeping drivers because no one in that area is tipping for shit.

>It's not like it costs the shop any more to deliver.
It does if they actually compensate their drivers.

yes?

americans are have some vice brain cage causing them to be idiots

>Tipping is for those times when you feel like the service was better than usual

No its not. When Service is "better than usual" ill go back to that business and purchase more goods thus keeping the peasant employed.

Of course, why would a manager care about their employees making a living wage? He wants as close to slavery as he can possibly get

It's more the case that BIG CHAIN = REALLY REALLY BAD

I guess unless you are a pig swill slurping American who will eat salty dog shit and call it good so long as it has enough sugar on top.

You get a dirty look, but other people will pay tips.
I believe if they somehow don't meet minimum, the establishment has to pay them enough to make that up.
Yeah because of the established culture of it being shameful not to tip. Plus little tactics, like when you sign a check they 'recommend' a 20% tip, or some places even charge you for a tip automatically with your bill.

>I'm gonna spit in your food and throw a tantrum

Maybe that attitude is why you aren't getting tips, server.

>all these posts claim to pay only purchase price
>they still pay sales tax
you're all cucks

user, pizza drivers drive their own car and pay for their own gas.

>always to suck their dick if they want some good tip
You suck their dick AND you give them a tip? Based user

>the price doesn't include the VAT
Why are Americans so backwards?

always offer to*
not sure why the word were omitted

maybe they should like, pay the drivers

This is the proper action.
The people in the store are being paid normal wages, the only people that rely on tips to make more than pocket change are the drivers.
If you pick it up yourself, you should be saving the money.

you absolutely don't

>fuck servers, they make a LOT more than minimum wage per hour
Not that much more, especially depending on the area.

Also, drivers are expected to upkeep their own vehicles, which delivery driving wears out very quickly. If you're not an amateur mechanic you're double-fucked.

liability insurance.

Lets say John the delivery driver runs a trick or treater down on halloween. John goes to jail for vehicular manslaughter. Pizza Hut gets charged with wrongful death as John was their hired agent. That insurance is what covers this possibility

Attached: hatsunemikudominos.jpg (580x434, 93K)

i mean if they come in that is, if they refuse, no tip. sorry i don't make the rules.

can't wait until drones litter the skies and a drone drops off your pizza when you order delivery

if you accept a job like that, then you are fucking retarded and deserve to get fucked

You must really love drinking other people's spit and touching bins/ass before handling your food

Attached: 1316937168232.jpg (500x375, 77K)

>off-topic thread still up
>first post deleted which was perfectly relevant to the thread
make up your mind janny

Or their cashier at the supermarket. Tipping is dumb.

>the trolls on here brag about not tipping
>as if any wait staff or delivery person cares that some fat unemployed neet isn’t tipping someone somewhere
I have been stiffed on a tip maybe 4 times in my life. You aren’t making a difference, you aren’t “sticking it to the man/wagies”, and nobody who works for tips has a problem pulling in bank from it. Stay mad that if you had to work for tips, people would be too repulsed by you to be generous (it’s a fact good-looking people get better treatment/tips regardless of behavior)

I don't know about all companies, but the one I used to work for offered compensation for some vehicle damage and estimated gas costs.

user, as a non-American who has spent lots of time in both Europe and America, The USA has WAAYY better service. I mean the "style is preference." But European servers are generally nowhere to be found, have to be chased down, way less tentative and basically will do nothing to fix a fuck up. I remember last time I went to Germany and I was jet lagged as balls, go to a restaurant order, and they fuck up my order. Then they are like hey it wont come out fast enough now so order something else. In America the response would be "hey I am super sorry, i made a large mistake putting through your food so it will be a bit longer, we will comp it for you, anything else you would like while you wait? if you want we can give you a free appy while the other food comes out, or we can hold the rest of the order so it all comes out the same time" etc. ?They are very tentative and friendly.

>i-if you can afford to eat out then you can afford to tip...

If I order Greek food which is said to arrive in 30 minutes and he's here in 15 with an extra bottle of wine for free I'll tip him.

>scott retired
Feels bad man

>It's not like it costs the shop any more to deliver

Just how retarded are you?

Do you get shot if you don't tip?

>pay for their own gas.
They don't though. Mileage is pretty much the only thing delivery drivers can get back from the company. If their car gets wrecked during a delivery, that's on the driver. They get a flat and need to buy a new tire? On the driver. Car gets shot up going through a bad neighborhood? Again, also on the driver.

lol local places are usually little caesars tier
I mean if you live near a good one, good for you, but just know you're a 10%er which is how chain places like papa johns and dominos are so big in the first place duh

>If tipping is a way to show appreciation for good service
it's not though
you HAVE TO TIP for any kind of service
no matter how bad
otherwise they shit and spit in your food the next time
tipping is mandatory, it's not a reward for exceptional service

Then you're not getting any orders at all and if people can prove it, you're getting serious trouble with state and will be never able to sell any burgers again.

I never ever tip with services like doordash and uber eats because I know the driver doesn't see if somebody tipped or not.

This. In Portland you can tip 15% and still be paying less of a service fee than europoors.

Thats fucking bullshit.

not the jew you were talking to but your post roasted him so hard it was the only one he wasn't replying back to
good job user

except 80% of the time you will never see the person again

BEEP BOOP INSERT TIP TO RELEASE PIZZA

If you don't tips I'll just quietly think about what an asshole you are and just go about my day it's not that big of a deal.

Because most people do and you’re just benefiting from a system that you refuse to take part in. Kind of like niggers on welfare.

When you go on a date, do you still not tip? Or do you pretend to not be an asshole?

Like i said i tip at my regular pub because of that reason.

I dont tip anywhere else, especially some downtown Vancouver night club where i am just another cheap cunt.

God you worthless faggots will do anything to bitch about Americans and not talk about video games.
All of you need to kill yourselves.

I hate all that is America

except you are wrong and retarded

>all the europoors crying about tippin
>they're the ones stealing these shit jobs from teenagers

itt everyone pretends they aren't peasants

why are people proud of being a pain in the ass?
is it a disguised side of edgyness?

That's kind of my point. In reality you only really tip because "you're supposed to" and employers use that as an excuse to underpay their workers.

>vancouver
Get the fuck out my city poorfag.
Even the chinese international students learned to tip.

Dang you, Bobby!

He means fast.

In other parts of the world eating out is a pleasant experience that is expected to last for hours as people enjoy their friends/familys' company, and are treated to high quality meals that are cooked freshly.

In America your average 'fine dining' experience is 45 minutes rushing in and out to avoid being "rude".

Attached: 1525322514209.png (1280x1338, 996K)

>w-w-well i make more money than you anyway
i sure hope not many waiters are saying this

It's actually completely illegal for nursing staff to accept gifts or tips

Drivers that own their vehicle do deserve to be tipped for sure (I'm not checking, so I generally tip generously to delivery people), but every in-restaurant server I've known has been super smug about their (much higher than min wage) earnings that they don't report taxes on. Regardless I end up tipping them too as to not become a social pariah.

>not tipping makes you an asshole
the state of americans

>oh no mr goldberg is too poor to pay his employees, i better make up the slack!

I'm sorry your country never achieved any long-lasting greatness.

By the time I visit a place for a second time, those revolving door service sector shitters won't even work there anymore. Are you some kind of fatmerican who eats the same shitter fast food several times a week to the point where you actually familiarize yourself with the peons that work there?