Halo CE, 2, 3, 4, and Reach coming to PC

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is expected to be coming to Windows 10 PCs. You will need the Windows 10 OS to access and play it. If that's a problem, then I suggest you dual-boot W10 to a seperate drive.

>How to play Halo with Yea Forums
1. Make sure you have the Windows 10 OS on your PC
2. Install the Xbox App. You will need to make an account. Xbox will make a gamertag for you but you can change it for free once.
3. Join this club account.xbox.com/en-us/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873800288581
4. Monitor the club from time to time to see when custom game lobbies are announced and set up. You can also set them up yourself
5. Play Halo

>info
the MCC contains every Halo campaign level, map, and game type from Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4. Also included is the ODST campaign. Halo Reach is rumored to be revealed alongside a PC port that will have cross-platform support. The reveal is expected today. The actual W10 version launch could be today or later in May.
You can watch the conference at 5 PM eastern time here: youtu.be/mDF_2YV5XRQ

Attached: soon.jpg (959x1407, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zp8Sg7Kv8Q
blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/directx/2019/03/12/world-of-warcraft-uses-directx-12-running-on-windows-7/
twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1105560737391378432
youtu.be/WRCVGo0racQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i5jPy-GmyUc
youtu.be/8OlNKXyb6Og
twitch.tv/xbox
youtube.com/watch?v=LB6xGKmicSw
store.steampowered.com/app/786410/
mixer.com/Xbox
steamdb.info/app/216800/subs/
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach
store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8 threads in the catalog already
>LET ME MAKE ANOTHER ONE
fucking newfag shills

Attached: halo_sony.jpg (631x1023, 143K)

>ONE HOUR AWAY

What are you gonna do if it's announced for PC but won't be out until summer, lads?

Attached: 1544725982170.jpg (640x480, 42K)

This. I think a better question would be how they didn't know about Earth when humanity's first ships probably had Earth in their most recent visited locations in Google Maps before meeting the Covenant.

while we are waiting, rank 'em

Attached: haloquintiology.jpg (4017x1140, 1.41M)

shut the fuck up fag your comic isn't funny
I'm going to teabag you first game guaranteed

DO NOT BUY IF ITS NOT ON STEAM
MICROSHIT STORE SUCKS ASS

That's nothing, I've been waiting for Bannerlord since it was first announced.

Post yfw Jenga again with the boys after work

Attached: 1552420188659.jpg (550x627, 74K)

>board is overrun by braindead casual Halo shitters
Here I thought the CoD/WoW nostalgia threads were bad.

What are you gonna do if the rumor is wrong and instead they announce a Halo mobile card game?

Jannies iffy, uh, user needs a sticky, uh
Got piccies, uh, thread it holds 250, uh

Attached: 67AEA8D2-66DB-4FFC-BF22-AD34B4F4336E.jpg (434x393, 38K)

dubs and it drops tonight

when that halo 3 main menu theme plays

Attached: D1LQCv3XgAAIxlL.jpg (851x862, 84K)

>campaign
CE > 2 > ODST > 3 > Reach
>multiplayer
3 > 2 > CE > Reach

Reach is still good btw

i want to believe, but...

Attached: 1536843865343.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Thank god because I'm currently unemployed and will never find a job if it comes out today

>MICROSHIT STORE SUCKS ASS
How? Have you ever bought a game on there? What went wrong?

This. My patience has been tempered by Bannerlord and Dragon's Dogma 2.

>super anemic FPS comes to PC
yawn

what i don't get is that bungie KNOWS how to make good FPS games but they somehow did a complete 180 with halo

I bought and xbox 360 with Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 based on the hype, positive reviews and feedback and all that shit.
I have never been so disappointed, they were a load of fucking shit.

>Here I thought the CoD/WoW nostalgia threads were bad.
Those are literally worse lol

everyone will go to /hg/ once it's announced, but until then these threads are perfectly legal

FUCK OFF, GABE

Attached: haloranks.jpg (4017x1140, 1.32M)

>implying Halo fans didn't move on after MCC's shit launch, 4's shit and 5's shit

Forza Horizon 4, it was a colossal shit fest.
You can't move your games to different hard drives easily because of the way they hide the files.
You can't use a steam controller without downloading a separate program.
Dead player base, shit dlc, shit game.

1. 3
2. ODST
3. 2A
4. Reach
5. CE
6. Halo Wars 2
7. The Warthog DLC for Forza
8. Halo Wars
9. Spartan Strike
10. Halo Action Clix
11. Using Cortana on a Windows Phone
12. Halo 4
13. Halo 5

I can't wait for it to NOT be announced for PC so all you fucking losers will shut the fuck up.

No, you are the same level of retarded toddlers, you just spam more. Kill yourselves out of Yea Forums.

You don't belong here, Halo babby. Hang yourself.

Kek faggot. Halo MCC will never come to PC. You guys are a bunch of delusional faggots

Attached: 1527518373718.png (2250x2167, 620K)

Why are you guys so hyped about this now when these games have been out for 20-10 years

Finally play Halo Warz

>fast zombies vs warthogs on sandtrap again

I'm literally about to cry like a little bitch I'm so happy

Hello Bill!

Get caught up on my reading

Attached: Halo_Novels.png (670x419, 599K)

Halo 2 truly was GOAT. Came out at just the right time, during the perfect sweet spot where we mastered intuitive controls and got control over the hardware, but before every fucking game became corporate bullshit riddled with DLC and microtransactions.

Attached: 1552421073524.jpg (4017x1140, 1.36M)

Nah, Halofags creamed themselves at Infinity's teaser.

Attached: truth.jpg (4017x1140, 1.35M)

play other new releases and finish my never ending backlog til then?

Attached: 834530_20190219173428_1.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

50 MINUTES

Literally the only Console Exclusive game is Halo 5 and MCC. You think its a far fetch?

3=reach>2>ODST=CE

Attached: 1494917923660.jpg (640x427, 126K)

Can you feel it bros? I can already feel the chill bumps that are going to go down my neck and into my arms when I launch Halo 3 and load in to Valhalla as the ever familiar announcer speaks deeply and smoothly, "Slayer..." I will raise up my battle rifle and charge the field, searching from cliff wall to creek bed for my enemy. I'll see you there.

We're going home.

Attached: 1552374577036.jpg (249x207, 22K)

FIFTY MINUTES
IMAGINE THE SHITSTORM IF THEY DONT ANNOUNCE MCC PC

Mad?

Time to install LTSC and add the store to it. Halo here I come.

why would you want to use a steam controller

>corporate bullshit riddled with DLC and microtransactions.
Didn't it fucking have DLC map packs

>343
No they didn't

Post em.

Attached: cringe names.png (1797x1308, 1.3M)

There's a megaton coming during inside xbox that might make the OP be a bit old.

Direct X12 is now Supported on Windows 7 starting with World Of Warcraft and Halo MCC. Halo MCC will be on Windows Store, Steam and Epic Store. Gears 4, Halo Wars 2, Sea Of Thieves, State Of Decay 2, Crackdown 3 and Forza Horizon 4 will be coming to Steam and Epic in summer and supported on Windows 7. All cross play with Xbox. New Xbox Live API shared across Steam, Epic, Nintendo online and Xbox allows for easier cross play for all titles

gonna save this post user

Sandtrap pirates
>Team death match or CTF (either one way or two way)
>Teams spawn on Elephants
>Grenade launchers and swords only
>If you touch the sand, you must kill yourself. Boarding enemies elephant or jumping on other structures (islands) is fine

Attached: 2dwasdy.jpg (1536x1152, 152K)

WHO
>Upgrading to win 10 while waiting to be ready
HERE?

Microsoft employees are shitting themselves right now, knowing that they're about to announce a mobile card game when everyone thinks they're about to announce MCC on PC, and awaiting the inevitable shitstorm.

Yeah it is

I fucking wish but we all know that's bullshit user.

How stupid are you going to feel in an hour?

youtu.be/7zp8Sg7Kv8Q

Attached: 1488236962960.png (653x490, 567K)

Save this one too you dumb faggot

Attached: 15783166801.jpg (286x307, 10K)

LOL

cringe

Doing as we speak.

Its 343i. I expect them to fuck up everything that can be fucked up. I half expect a Moba announcement for tablets, or some Halo indie platformer being announced for Xbox Live Arcade

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/directx/2019/03/12/world-of-warcraft-uses-directx-12-running-on-windows-7/
You sure?

Literal 10 hours in MS Paint

Attached: Ranking.jpg (4017x1140, 1.53M)

>98
Holy shit, the zoomers are here

Will I be able to play games with the free version of windows 10?

>riddled with
There's a difference between releasing a DLC pack a year or two after release that no one expected until it was announced and genuinely added more to the experience, and making a game with tons of missing content with the intention of selling it as DLC.

I won't since I get to play halo reach in 4k 60fps on my Xbox while you guys will never play halo 3 in it's most glorious form. Just wait for them to fuse halo 5 and MCC + custom games browser
Do it so you can cry while reading this back

>Microsoft are discontinuing support for Windows 7 from next year but they've been working hard behind the scenes to make DX12 compatible with it less than a year before it's shelved forever
Yes, totally plausible

Post underrated maps

Attached: Chiron_TL-34.jpg (1280x1024, 90K)

This. 360babies will never know this feel.

For those who played them, how are 4 and 5?

Attached: DkRkaB1UYAE2wJU.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Yeah, one sets the stage for the other. Cancer is fucking cancer.

Attached: 1200px-Sidewinder.jpg (1200x960, 108K)

There is literally a button to move the game in the Window's Apps page in the settings menu. That said, I had a great deal of trouble getting the game to actually install. It would just do the infinite download bug and I had to resort to opening a command prompt to unfuck it.

Port's fine once you play it though.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1202x706, 80K)

I'll bet you my year's wages that you'll be nowhere to be found when we start posting screenshots of your idiocy in an hour. Why not use a tripcode and really embarrass yourself?

>something good happened, so everyone took it too far after that and made you sick of something good
Something good still happened.

4 is okay, 5 is trash

they're really great multiplayer shooters. Story is abysmal though.

is there really anyone who played 3 but didn’t play 1 and 2?

Competent shooters that don't feel like Halo

I bet you participate in smelly smash threads

5 has good multiplayer

Attached: 1454789478986.webm (656x476, 965K)

cope

This map and shotguns are the way to go.

twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1105560737391378432

what did he mean by this?

Awful on all fronts. They don't feel or look like Halo at all. 4 does have some nice cutscenes if you read the books though. Chief and Cortana's relationship is heart wrenching.

Halo 4 = Ok campaign, horrible COD-lite MP
Halo 5 = Abysmal campaign, pretty good MP

reminder halo general is full of niggers that play halo 5 and hated Halo Online, the actual fun Halo game from the last 8 years

>someone
>implying it wasn't just microsoft testing the waters to see if they could get away with that shit

Do you think it would have the single player campaigns? Was there online campaign co-op for 1&2 on the mcc? I'd love to be able to play with my mates again but we're in different continents now.

>5 has good multiplayer
youtu.be/WRCVGo0racQ

Don't play with my heart like this.

uhhhhh bros?

>Online-only
>Good
lolno

5 is the worst in the series by default for being online-only, it'll be the only game in the franchise that will be unplayable without servers

There's no fucking way they're putting Halo on Steam

Halo 4 and 5 were complete failures.

wtf I love 5 now

Are the uhs an excuse for Rhyme? I've heard the song I'm just curious if this is really as bottom barrel as we can get.

>4
An okay casual experience, but lost all it's fun a month after launch. Bigger focus on casual gametypes (BTB specifically) but without the large maps to back it up. Maps felt cramped and rushed. Sprint, loadouts, perks, and kill streaks destroyed halo formula. No more contested spots, vehicles were useless since everyone had a plasma pistol. Also, precision weapons were fucking annoying. An okay game.

>5
A better (technically) multiplayer experience. Faster games, better movement, much better maps. That's literally it. Req packs ruined casual fun, turned it into a shitty free-to-play game. Bland weapons, all blend together. Only good for playing vanilla competitive matches or custom games with friends.

Usually they just put a damage modifier on the ground. I forget how they did it but you didn't have to kill yourself manually

Nobody plays split-screen multiplayer anyways. Good luck getting your one friend to even come over to play with you. Online is the only way to play multiplayer nowadays.

how much is it going to cost?

$70-$80

>A better (technically) multiplayer experience
Aside from the part where they cut half its functionality and made it online-only so they could sell more skins in Warzone.

So in reality is worse than everything since Halo 2.

>shotguns
I think you meant to type rocket launchers

Attached: rockets baby.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Post your favorite theme
youtube.com/watch?v=i5jPy-GmyUc

I don't think it would be entirely out of the question, but I imagine if they want to integrate it with XBOX Play Anywhere and any other stuff, Steam wouldn't make it possible.

Attached: Capture.jpg (961x514, 115K)

>Typical shill deflection
I skipped the entire console because Halo dropped local play.

It was the number one complaint at launch, get fucked.

>purposely making yourself look like a retard so you can farm (You)'s for when it's announced
Clever.

An equally good choice my friend.

Suck a dick faggot. Halo is a Xbox game and it is to stay on Xbox. Now give me your wage in 3 hours from now

Attached: IMG-20190312-WA0014.jpg (700x420, 73K)

based 343i

They're in these threads all the fucking time, complaining about ODST/Reach and how Infinity will be great.

I get some fucking Teredo is unable to qualify error on every online game on the MS store, i can’t play anything online its fucking retarded. i’ve tried literally everything

even if we don't get MCC today user, i'm just happy we could all talk about halo again

That's a steal, I would gladly pay 120-150 for all this content.

>How to play Halo with Yea Forums
>with Yea Forums
HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW MERCHANT?

Attached: 1405830214290.jpg (600x450, 171K)

Infinite probably will be good but I'll never forget their asspain for Halo Online, that shit was pure bliss when it had everyone online.

Dafuck?
A thing like this would be leaking all over for some weeks now.

Attached: 1547153197989.gif (280x280, 799K)

Most of the people in here who don't care about feature removal are ones that never played the games on the 360, mind you.

If they actually do this, I may never play another single game on my PC again.

>It was the number one complaint at launch
Bandwagon internet warriors who don't know what they want.
The best franchises completely ignore what their consumers say they want, because you sheep don't fucking know what you want.

Literally no one in this thread has played a split-screen multiplayer game in the past 5 years, prove me wrong

>mods deleting threads
I guess it's time to make the trek to /hg/

Halo stopped being an Xbox exclusive in 2003 you turbosperg.

What is your favorite Halo book?

Attached: halo-books-and-novels-banner.jpg (599x448, 79K)

>Infinite probably will be good

>4 sucked
>5 sucked even harder and went online-only AND added microtransactions

Why the FUCK do you think Infinite will be anything but garbage riddled with micropuchases?

Halo was the reason I choose Xbox first because it is a great splitscreen title.
But wouldn’t mind for the collection to come on PC

What are you trying to say? Were 360 owners too poor to afford internet connections?

>i'm just happy we could all talk about halo again
It's weird how a game series exclusive to a platform infamous for cancerous communities and squeakers managed to create the most wholesome discussion on Yea Forums in years

I waited through the multiple delays of Halo 2. I can wait.

Infinite is coming to PC though user

>Letting Nintentoddlers dictate what you discuss
Jannies can fuck off. Halo is video games

Attached: 1513276759411.png (645x773, 23K)

Its only okay to spam the board when its about Nintendo.

Why assume Infinity will be good when 343 shit the bed every other time? Going back to the iconic art style means jack shit. They're just pandering.

I know exactly what I want.

I want Halo.

Halo 4 was barely Halo, Halo 5 wasn't Halo.

Kill yourself, shill.

reminder Halo Infinite will be a game as a service

Fall of Reach hands down.

I'm just glad most of the hype has died and we can stop pretending that we hate Halo because it's too popular

>He doesn't know halo 3 and so on is Xbox only

Enjoy eldewdowno and halo 5 forge ;)

>time to make the trek to threads full of discordtrannies and edrama
No thanks

I played trine 2 split screen like a month ago and several dreamcast games split screen maybe a week ago. Go fuck yourself

but that's what I'm expecting

>Win 10 exclusive
>Trying to use halo to sell the OS again

Fuck off.

Did they re-release fall of reach? I swear I don't remember that image for the cover.

MCC is yes, but Halo 5 is rancid diarrhea. And I wasn't about to buy a $400-500 console for a collection of 4 games I already owned.

>doubling down this hard even when you know your wrong
This is why no one in real life wants to be around you

Attached: 1500155877151.png (680x680, 430K)

>Multiplayer
Reach > Halo 3 > Halo CE > Halo 3 ODST > Halo 2
>Campain
Halo 3 > Halo 2 > ODST > Reach > Halo CE

Yes. It got a new edition when the animated series came out

>I WAN HAYLO I WAN HAYLO I WAN HAYLO
You don't know what the fuck you want. Thank fuck Bungie didn't listen to consumers when making Halo 1 and 2, or those games would have been shitty unplayable messes like N64 Goldeneye.

Consumers hold back innovation every time, this is fact

I moved to PC just because of Halo 4 and laughed at Xbone cucks when MCC released. If this released isn't geared towards people like me it's DOA

Attached: 15967543678.gif (300x268, 617K)

Nostalgia faggots will play it for 1 week and then drop it like they did for Eldewrito.

ODST & Halo 3 were the same mutliplayer, ODST just came with all of the DLC maps.

No you didn't.

>Trying to give pseudo arguments
>Has bad grammar

Expected of a degenerate that cannot even play halo MCC :)))

I'll be playing Halo 3 on pc while I watch the announcement.

Attached: screenshot-2019.03.10-06.45.35.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

SEETHING

Yes. The definitive edition fixes typos and some continuity errors, as well as adding some additional story at the end that's not worth reading.

I keep going back and forth on the idea of the series coming to Steam.

On the one hand, games published by microsoft have been coming to Steam thanks to some deal THQ worked out with them. There are also some Halo games on Steam.

However, Halo Wars 2 wasn't on Steam, nor were other titles that are exclusive to the Windows Store.

Alright guys, I know you're mad, but the fact of the matter is that no one gives a shit about splitscreen except for poor mexicans and trailer trash whites who can't afford an xbox for each household or an internet connection.

Yes huh

>Thank fuck Bungie didn't listen to consumers when making Halo 1
Who would they have asked? The 50 people who played Marathon for MacOS in 1994?

WHY DID WE NOT MAKE A CLUB FOR FUCKING FORGE. FUCK YOU ALL.

We're going to have to wait through probably 4 segments before they talk about MCC.

Also
>DayZ
Woah dude, it's like I am browsing 2013 Twitch.

Attached: 1551252041301.gif (294x313, 100K)

"Nice" graphics and lag. That halo 3 campaign port runs worse than rdr1 on the PC through Emulator kek

this
splitscreen is dead

If it's > $25 then fuck m

>it's time to make the trek to /hg/
A lot of already have. This is an /hg/ poll put up today. We have already taken over.
It's actually decently comfy desu.

Attached: nice.jpg (777x1019, 132K)

Eldewrito had no singleplayer, the server browser regularly shat itself for me, not to mention it was locked to 60FPS along with Microsoft taking a big steaming dump on it

Exactly. There was no one to ask, so they made something that they knew was good, instead of asking retards who don't know shit about game design.
That is unironically why Halo 4 and 5 were shit. Consumer feedback.

RATE MY OLD TASTE

Attached: halo reach.png (320x704, 211K)

HOLY SHIT HALO MCC JUST GOT ANNOUNCED FOR PC WITH REACH INCLUDED. can't wait to play halo 3 in 8k 120fps with superior mouse&kb

>youtu.be/8OlNKXyb6Og
youtu.be/8OlNKXyb6Og
>youtu.be/8OlNKXyb6Og
youtu.be/8OlNKXyb6Og

Xbox halo fans on suicide watch
Soiny fans on suicide watch

Kek you pcfaggots are one of the biggest retards on this board when you're unironically believing you will get MCC on your PC. Halo is a Xbox game you silly downies

Attached: Super_Excitebike.webm (636x360, 2.44M)

Since Halo first came out, it's been a vehicle to drive consumers towards a Microsoft product (xbox), so there's no way they're gonna suddenly do a 180 on that when they can use it to attract ex-xbots to the Windows store.

It's gonna be on the XBOX Twitch and Mixer channels in half an hour.

Halo 5 is literally dead in some regions. I'm an Aussie, and for some game modes I will just sit in the match making screen forever.

>Campaign
ODST>3>Reach>2>CE
>Multiplayer
3>ODST>2>Reach>CE

twitch.tv/xbox

In 30 mins

It's not emulated you retard. Look at the UI.

Try reading the OP you dense fuck

Fuck me
let's hope my fucking amd a8 and r7370 can run this if it comes to pc

Attached: 1552407016571.jpg (885x1128, 875K)

Wow Microsoft's marketing team sure has gone downhill

You even tryin m8

>Black bars on side of screen
>Those low res hud elements
Ick

Somebody screencap this faggot for when he gets proven wrong.

>Using only a single rating axis
Cmon anons, channel your innter autism

>Campaign/Story
2 > ODST > 3 = Reach >> CE > 4 >> 5

>Core Multiplayer
H2A > 2 = 5 >> CE > 3 = Reach >>>> 4

>Customs, Forge/total content
5 >> H2A > Reach >> 4 > 3 > 2 >> CE

>Music
ODST > 2 >> 3 > CE > 4 > Reach > 5

>Weapon Balance
5 > Reach > CE >>> 4 > 3 > 2

You won't get actual fair opinions about them because they are too divisive.

4''s campaign is decent in terms of mission design, doing a lot of the same sorts of ideas and things CE did, but less restricted by tech, which leads to it often feeling like a less tedious/repetitive version of CE, outright more atmosphereic then it as well, but this is offset by the fact that the more emotional, relatiomnship driven storuy they tried to tell with MC and Cortana is pretty cringy and badly written. MP wise, it's heavily CoD-ified, with loadouts, perks, etc. If it was a specific shits and giggles mode, it'd be fine, but it's everything. THankfully in MCC the CoD-shit is gone in most modeds.

Halo 5's campaign is just a waste of time. It's got a few good missions but most are boring and poorly designed, and the story has nothing of sigifnciance happen, it's just buildup for 6. On the other hand, the core gameplay brings it back closer to Halo's roots with the Cod shit stripped out, replaced by more innate player movement options that everybody has, which I think works well in the context of Halo's gameplay but a lot of people still dislike. Movement and aiming is the most tight and responsive it's been, the weapon balance is really fucking solid, and the forge is almost a dev tool now... but there's no splitscreen so the MP is online only

Yeah, I'll defend 5's MP mechanics and gameplay, but it being online only is pretty indenfisable.

>i hope my PC can run these 12 year old games

>they actually tried to sell toys of that teaser that meant nothing and was purposefully misleading

Attached: 155867543325.jpg (960x960, 78K)

>music

Attached: soon.jpg (600x419, 43K)

>That is unironically why Halo 4 and 5 were shit. Consumer feedback.
This. Halo 1 and 2 were great because they didn't give a shit about what people said, they just made games they knew were good.
Meanwhile your average person has no idea about game design or what makes a game good, they just have a vague notion of "fun"
So when devs listen to fans and try to mold their games around that, it always goes downhill.

>PC gaming has gotten so big that even MS is reluctantly crawling back to it and putting their Xbox flagship back on it
The irony is pretty funny

>That is unironically why Halo 4 and 5 were shit. Consumer feedback.
Complete, polar opposite. 343 brought their suits an early Halo 4 that played just like the older games, suits told them to fuck off and modernize it. Consumers wanted more Halo 3, 343/MS wanted something more "modern."

26 MINUTES BOYS

and I give 0 fucks, nobody should give any fucks about this.

Halo Reach has more concurrent players to this date than Halo 4 or 5

/hg/ has been fine since the discordfags fucked off a few months ago.
It's nice to see Xbros and PCbros get along.

85 other people in this thread do so maybe just leave

So?

False. 5 definitely has more and 4 beats it via MCC

>Halo MCC is coming to PC
>It is only available to be streamed through MS's streaming service
Screencap this

It's just three guys with bots pretending to be 85 people, and then you and me and maybe a few others.

>literally proving the comic's point

I like Glasslands

Microsoft made Halo good. Did you see what Bungie had planned before Microsoft bought them?

There is also standard on PC, when you install shit. installer should ask where you want you program to be installed.

>citation needed

take your meds loser

Your mom made my butthole good

>implying it runs bad
If I could disable the 1000 fps framerate cap I'd benchmark it for you.

Fall of Reach is highly overrated, it's good, but far from the best. I haven';t read any of the books released since like 2015, and never got to Hunters in the Dark, New Blood, or Shadow of Intent, but

>God tier
SIlentium
Cryptum
Contact Harvest

>High Tier
Broken Circle
Last LIght
Ghosts of Onyx
Evolutions

>Good tier
Primordium
Fall of Reach
First Strike

>Flawed tier
The Flood
Cole Protocol
Glasslands
Thursday War

>Bad tier
Mortal Dictata

take your butthole juice butthole drinker

Everyone will quit their jobs to play it, then you've got your choice of jobs.

>the edgelord robo arm
ooooh it's not great

That's quite the lie. Every Halo player I know irl moved on after trying 4

they didn't? halo 4 was a huge sucess, having almost the same amount of players from halo reach and halo 5 have over 10k players daily even 3 years after the release of said game

also halo infinity will have the same reception of halo 3 because it will be cross gen.

You know what's NOT standard on PC? Shit just working without you having to figure out how to fix it. Halo was great because you could just put it in your Xbox and it would fucking work

based

>Yeah, I'll defend 5's MP mechanics and gameplay, but it being online only is pretty indenfisable.
I had issues with this too, way too many elements from other games shoe-horned in because the suits wanted it to play like other popular shooters, not because these elements actually complimented and fit within Halo's core gameplay.

And they really didn't, sprint ruins map design and flow and removes the need to make weighted decisions with your movement, it makes vehicles less important and you just get a "get out of jail free" card every time you get hit. There was no reason to lower the jump height and add the stupid clamber animations, it didn't need ADS and the gun taking up half the screen, etc. etc. It just didn't play much like Halo.

>Shit just working without you having to figure out how to fix it.
Is this 1998? PC has been fully plug and play ever since Windows ME.

I am attempting a summoning
I hope we all get what we want

Attached: IMG_20190312_203414.jpg (3946x2960, 3.36M)

Big Team battles with the vehicles were my favorites.

see
literally the exact opposite happened

I just Halo Reach on PC.
I miss my old friend. Pic related.

Attached: playermodel.png (320x704, 200K)

It does ask, although I think it is based on if you have the directories for Windows to install apps to.

Attached: Capture.jpg (504x288, 21K)

>"hurr durrr what letter am i suppose to install game? fuck it, I'm buying Xbox"

>playing Dumbed Down My First Console FPS if you're a PC owner
but why

nah

Did you somehow forget that the MCC was broken as fuck for like 4 years?

Attached: 53E.jpg (540x720, 101K)

Did you forget about Halo PC, Halo 2 Vista and Halo 5 Forge?

>they didn't? halo 4 was a huge sucess, having almost the same amount of players from halo reach and halo 5 have over 10k players daily even 3 years after the release of said game
Does someone wanna tell him?

Attached: Halo stats.jpg (600x1500, 286K)

I didn't play it lol

Why would I play this shit after they closed Eldewrito down? Forging will be ass now that I can't go out of bounds, change player sizes, and change the map atmosphere. And on top of that they have no server browser.
>b-but campaign
Not an argument. We all played that shit years ago.

Have we waited long enough?

Attached: Halo PC.png (1663x226, 97K)

Not really. People care about Infinite about as much as Reach

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-164029_Firefox.jpg (1440x2165, 306K)

>be peecuck
>never ever get to play splitscreen
Sucks to suck :^)

>it does ask
>Have to specifically create path beforehand
This is worse than slamming your dick with a rock.

Don't, let him enjoy his innocence.

15 MIN,

sticky when

>Yea Forums now likes Halo

what happened

If they had listened to consumers they would have heard a resounding
>We want more Halo 3

>no halo has ever beaten MW2 while it was relevant
>Took until Halo 4 to usurp it
Holy fucking based MW2

Only reason I say that is because there is a third drive I have that isn't listed. The store is still a piece of shit, but I'm just pointing out the falsehoods

>Yea Forums is one person
just fuck off

quaketards finally did the world a favor and killed themselves

People born in 2000 are allowed to post.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB6xGKmicSw

>newfag that missed out on halo custom edition nights

Yea Forums always loved halo.

I guess I'll just wait until it doesn't happen

Windows 7 or suck a dick.

I was pleasantly surprised that when scanning the barcode reveals that is says Halsey

Open up that tray and take a bite

That's how

More people are googling Halo 3 than Halo Infinite

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-164531_Firefox.jpg (1439x2182, 307K)

>closed Eldewrito down
hahahahahah
HAHAHAHAH

The fact that you can't just say "I want this to be installed on my USB drive" is enough for me to know that I said nothing false.

>low res
Is this better? :^)

Attached: screenshot-2019.03.12-21.44.36.jpg (2560x1440, 1.86M)

Holy fuck bro, I can't wait.

Halo 3 regularly beat MW2 while it was relevant, they essentially traded places back and forth for the duration of 09/10

It's not as big as it used to be, so we can stop pretending to hate it just because it's popular

I'm ready

Attached: 3c93e0d328a12f269ca3463b2cd8e36c.png (1041x488, 55K)

>my fucking cousin stole my journal and the patch
the fucking cunt

>more peope are googling halo 3 on a day with the biggest news about Halo 3 in literal years

wow man really makes me fucking think

Screencapping all of you retards so I and others can laugh really hard at all of you retards for being delusional and wrong

Attached: xbro.png (633x874, 56K)

We all played Halo 3 multiplayer years ago too, retard. Still doesn't stop you though does it?

Didn't you people also say Windows 7 was a botnet when it was first released? Sure it might've been, but you people all migrated anyways.

It's going to be the same shit for Windows 10.

Question, if this is legit does that mean I'll be able to download this from my Xbox live account? I already own it so I really do not want to buy this shit again.

Attached: 1519338393487.jpg (1049x831, 84K)

>343 is part of pizzagate
Oh fuck please no

based

Attached: xfrog.png (469x585, 313K)

No absolutely not. Now play "the covenant" on this mod with the scarab scene at the last checkpoint

If it doesn't happen then it's going to be Diablo Immortal level of salt

Attached: 1551475490659.jpg (640x625, 43K)

>halo 3 only had CoD as competition
>halo reach was again a halo game that only had CoD and fida as competition
>halo 4 lost to black ops 2,minecraft GTA 4 and assassins creed, and was still in the top rankings even a year after release
that really proves nothing,only that other companies started doing big games and microsoft started to have competition on it's own plataform

Is that really worth noting? Halo 3 is relevant right now, infinite isn’t.

>Are the uhs an excuse for Rhyme?
Boomers are retarded, the last syllable before every "uh" also rhymes.

>Halo 3 has been bigger news since July of last year
Man, a lot must be happening with Halo 3

/pol/ ------>

Based xbro

yes. if you own it on xbox then you will also own it on pc.

GUYS THEY FUCKED UP

store.steampowered.com/app/786410/

First things first. Commit suicide. And Windows 7 have been said to have a backdoor since day one. And no, no one with self-respect have installed Windows 10. Kikeniggerfaggot.

No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1449451626885.jpg (888x1229, 166K)

We already have this thread up.

>dumb reddit man buys pizza for a guy and the pc version STILL doesn't come out

Imagine how much they would make off impulse buys if they released it today

get sucking fag

If MCC is not coming to PC and the annoucement is something else, how are 343 feeling right now that everyone is hyping up something that isn't happening?

Attached: 1486496681062.jpg (382x382, 26K)

about as much as infinite. what are people supposed to talk about?

10 minutes

Why are you so upset about MCC being on PC? Are you some kind of gatekeeping faggot or are you just terrified to lose your only worthwhile exclusive?

Multiplayer
2 > 3 > Reach > 1
Custom Games
3 >>>>> (times a billion) literally all of them

RetardEra ------>

Apprehensive

can they legally make a game about me?

see you soon, conslow

Attached: 1551729383854.jpg (1296x1115, 255K)

>grenade launcher
>Halo 3

OH SHITS IT'S AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOW

Why's he yellow? Should be mexican

Fuck off. This thread is for Xbros and the Master Race only. Don't you have a cinematic story game of the month to play?

Attached: 435420i2FBC6C7BF1E16804.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

I'm so fucking happy that they're finally bringing it to pc, Halo:CE was gold back when it released, and i really wanted to play halo 3,4 and 5 but they were exclusive to xbox, microsoft is starting being based again

Glad you're offering, now kneel down, slut.

Brute shot?

bruteshot

see you on windows 10 when you break in a year faggot

Well, the journalist that leaked it has leaked other microsoft related stuff before so it seems pretty legit

>ANOTHER thread separating everyone.

Fuck off

What's the chance I can play this without the Xbox app or Windows Store? I can't open either of them since I debloated Windows

343i are used to disappointing everyone.

are you retarded? why play split screen with I can play with a whole screen?

How about not being a complete failure and get with the times old man, Everyone worth a damn knows how to use technology.

Why are xbots so desperate to lump themselves in with PC? I don't want your shitty peasant paws anywhere near me.

Fuck off Ahmed

Attached: 1544120780563.png (780x739, 350K)

fruits

Don't forget about arbiter being in Killer instinct

Already have Linux installed alongside 7, cuckboi. Put a .45 in your head.

Only 3 out of the 4 campaigns are worth playing but odst isn't worth it because it's dlc and fuck dlc

0%

Not memeing.

it actually added more errors and continuity errors

would make for an awful screencap considering half the posts you replied to aren't even arguing the same thing

>falseflagging

gtfo so(n)yfag, xbox is sharing games with pc and vice versa has some time now

does it feel good to have your snarky reply blow back user?

Attached: 1520097001739.jpg (332x443, 28K)

Probably makes them feel good.

A man of fine taste

> have Linux installed
t.not an actual gnu/linux user

>not LTSB dualed with Arch
lmao

PREASE UNDERSTAND

FUCK ME MY CLASS IS LITERALLY STARTING THE SAME TIME AS THE STREAM

Damn :(

Thanks anyways user. Looks like I'm starting W10 from scratch

Attached: soon.jpg (1560x852, 59K)

Halo 5 Forge uses Xbox app and this'll do the same.

You gotta make the choice user

>Make sure you have the Windows 10 OS on your PC
No thanks! I'm out!

>that boomer who still has a dedicated UBANTOO installation when WSL literally does everything his GNU/shit does better

where da stream at

>Not 3:43
Step it up user

>Class
Is this board entirely zoomers? I was in college when Halo: CE came out

Link to stream?

I own an XboneX and only played the first Halo, last month to be precise but reading this thread I am actually happy for pcfags this time, you guys are really happy about the games on PC.
It's always good when you can enjoy something without spending hundreds of moneys more.
Enjoy!
I only hope for kbm support for Xbox too, I might play the other ones if so.

Attached: rodin.jpg (250x300, 17K)

Read the OP you mongoloid

In the OP retard

We're finally back..

Attached: 1552420188659.jpg (550x618, 46K)

stream mixer.com/Xbox

in the OP you nigger

It should go up on the MS store any minute

sheeiitt

based

>not because these elements actually complimented and fit within Halo's core gameplay.
I really disagree, Halo has, relative to other arena shooters, alwayts struggled with advanced movement. Trying to do a 4th pillar like Equipment and armor abilities exclusivelyt focused around movement, but one that retains even starts and doesn';t muddle up the actual sandbox by just having it be innate player functions is a great fit for the series.

>sprint ruins map design
People keep saying this but I've never found the arguements that convincing. The main point people bring up is the one video comparing how long it takes to get from one end of Halo2's midship to the other, vs how long it takes in the Halo 5 version, but all that proves is that the maps are scaled up to compensate for sprint and that it takes a higher amount of relative time by a bit to get from point X to Y, it doesn't actually establish why that's a bad thing

People claim that means the "game is slower", but map traversal is just 1 element of game speed, wheras the more stretched out maps also mean more gameplay and player decisions are taking place over a given % of map distance and 5 also has faster time to kill and animations, all of which vastly outweigh the slower map traversal and make 5 a faster game then past Halo's

>Running Away
I find 5 tying your shield recharge to sprint largerly solved this, if you try to run away then you can't regen your shields and you can get easily picked off.

>Clamber
Again, I found this largerly harmless. It'd be bad if it removed skilljumps, but plenty of jumps still require crouchjumping and nadejumps, and there are a ton of brand new ones requring the thursters, hover, etc.

>ADS
Technically, it's not any mechnically different from zoom in past Halo games, it's a purely visual change. I agree it's more visually cluttered and preffered how it used to look., but it still behaves like zoom, not ADS

I had a 360 and played the shit out of 3/odst/reach.

I just want to relieve my childhood again

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

baited for this exact response

It'll be so funny if it's not halo for pc.

Does MCC have Reach?

Attached: 395ccc65e4d653e40949b6af176dbca2d9b2831aa4c938b460a6a80642a63ac6.png (1295x955, 3.54M)

>mixer
Lol. Someone want to rehost on twitch?

1 miute until a waste of time

Attached: 1552332097569.png (358x374, 115K)

>wasting money on this
>wanting to waste data downloading 300gb of shit games

Attached: 1550011107354.jpg (400x677, 41K)

I'm going home

Attached: halo_ramics.jpg (530x269, 86K)

not yet

youtu.be/7zp8Sg7Kv8Q
THEY'RE WAITIN FOR ME DOWN BELOW
I'M COMIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

>Not having gigabit internet so you could download all games in less than an hour

halo for ps4

Bout to shit in everyone's mouth

Attached: pr1549187117041.jpg (447x303, 39K)

WHAT IS THIS GAY CAPESHIT

Hopefully, reach unironically had the best multiplayer.

Attached: 1551810111788.jpg (898x504, 66K)

I played Halo CE on PC, sweetie.

WE'RE GOING HOME BROS

I've been noticing in these threads that most people's first Halo game wasn't on xbox hueg. It's absolutely disgusting if I'm honest.

Please give me the play by play, lads

Attached: 9mp2rqz99cg21.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>presented by literally who

this audio quality
pheww lad

WAAAAMEN ERRYWHERE

how many of these"women" have a penis?

All women. Colored hair. I dont feel so good.

vaginas

oh no

THIS IS NOT GOING AS PLANNED

WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

WAHMAN YAAAAAS QUEEN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

So halo ce 3 and 4?

What the fuck where is my Halo?

Attached: 116.png (375x444, 96K)

>this fucking stream

Attached: 1532902967547.jpg (610x475, 105K)

>1 second in and it's already filled with women

Attached: 9842439.jpg (500x500, 55K)

The best aesthetics too.

Attached: 7cd17dc5e85efe0a8a756120edd05d5767e4e86f4f2af9e01ebc9581762b8b6c.png (1430x1000, 1.94M)

>MINECRAFT
IM FUCKING DEAD

What the fuck.

Attached: 1498063514696.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Hows it feel to have no true exclusives with ms porting everything to pc?

YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES

Attached: YIKES.png (1209x676, 1.64M)

This is so cringeworthy

>this month is women's history month
Why do mutts do this shit?

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

>dayz
>division 2
>minecraft
>women's history month
>viewers already dropping

Attached: 1545687764.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

Alright anons, does this sound about right?

>God tier, gaming as a whole is saved
MCC port, adds Reach and ODST firerfight, full open modding support, is coming to steam

>Great tier, Halo is saved
Reach coming to MCC AND MCC PC port
MCC coming to Steam, not just MS store

>Good tier
Reach being added to MCC
MCC getting W10 only PC port

>Alright tier, people are let down but still nice touches
ODST firefight
Theater/forge being added to CE and 2 retroactively

>Bad tier, angry mob breaks into 343i and beheads all employees
Minor patched shit nobody cares about, no ports/ports only to tablets and streaming devices

Attached: halo jock prep goth nerd chart 5.png (624x489, 56K)

>wahmen
>minecraft
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: 1494000143110.jpg (556x578, 43K)

the absolute state of the shitbox

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

>Minecraft for GamesPass confirmed
HOLY SHIT

Attached: s.jpg (848x900, 107K)

>paid 5 bucks for memecraft 10 years ago or so
>now pay 10 bucks a month for basedless memecraft

Is that demi lardner doing the dolphin noises

What is even happening

MINECWAFT

COMING UP . . HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION

>Paying for Minecraft creations
What
The
Fuck

Attached: woman-cheated-on-every-man-she-dated.jpg (509x767, 56K)

>Halo Masterchief collection
happening?

Attached: 87698435.png (164x181, 64K)

HERE WE GO BROS

STEAM

STEAM
PC
NO JOKE
BTFO EPIC

STEAM

WHAT WAS THAT
WAS THAT A STEAM ICON?
WHAT

WIN10 ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nice, they managed to shit on one of the best threads on Yea Forums

Attached: faggetera.jpg (415x312, 64K)

ON STEAM

Attached: steam.jpg (1469x788, 45K)

STEAM

holy cringe that dolphin shit, i got a bad feeling

>STEAM

TMCC ON STEAM YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WE'RE GOING HOME BOIS
GET TACTICAL MARINES

BASED NERDY WHITEMAN

>THE RUMORS WERE REAL

Attached: 1551095475841.jpg (360x360, 27K)

IT'S FUCKIN GHAPPEJNING!!!!!

IT FUCKING SAID STEAM

STEAM
T
E
A
M

STREAM OVER

Attached: 1508954344000.jpg (850x992, 254K)

Peak of the stream right here

Fuck yes

>STEAM

Attached: 1539739163394.jpg (480x689, 58K)

Attached: women and killers.png (629x811, 672K)

SUP NIGGER

MCC ON STEAM WHAT?

HOLY FUCKING BASED
XBROS + PCBROS UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE!

Attached: 1428397505769.gif (345x253, 1.12M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
*breathes in*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2ehk.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

AH AH TIME TO BREAK Yea Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Attached: 435346364.jpg (640x562, 32K)

STEEEAAAAAM

Attached: raw.png (444x640, 470K)

EBIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>STEAM

FUCKING
CONFIRMED

Attached: 1251125229542.jpg (560x437, 51K)

I wonder how this posted feels now

Attached: fag.jpg (701x175, 17K)

STEAMMMM
AHAHAHA YESSSSS

XBOX GO HOME

HERE I COME GABE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>Reachfags SEETHING in the chat

Attached: Fortykeks.gif (716x620, 729K)

Epic falseflag retard!!

ITS COMING TO STEAM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
EPIC ON SUICIDE WATCH

>STEAM
>STEAM
>STEAM
>STEAM
>STEAM

Attached: 15479459497.gif (312x213, 973K)

WHERE'S THAT FAGGOT THAT SAID MCC WASN'T COMING TO PC?

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (495x409, 54K)

>Steam

Denialfags completely and utterly DESTROYED

Attached: 1501959019895.gif (270x270, 930K)

STEAM NEVER EVER POSTERS BTFO

BASED HARPIES

WHAT IS THE DATE
WHAT IS THE DATE
WHAT IS THE DATE
WHAT IS THE DATE
WHAT IS THE DATE

Attached: 01.jpg (301x269, 76K)

>Botnet 10
No thanks, I'll just use my OG Xbox

Attached: donotwant.jpg (352x400, 69K)

GET THIS MAN SOME CHEESEPIZZA

I WISH THIS FAGGOT WOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT PIZZA AND FOV SLIDERS AND GIVE A RELEASE DATE

Lmaoooo Here it comes to dumb Jews
PC is blown the fuck out

Fuck me...

Attached: 1520060121492.gif (392x260, 2M)

EBIN ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING IDIOT AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laugh.jpg (1657x276, 47K)

But I thought Halo was for console babies?

>1 by 1
hmmmm
at least the online community wont be split

wait did it see steam?

LOL GET FUCKED RETARD

Attached: 1420493987096.jpg (597x960, 43K)

Bells and whistles huh you fucking faggot, weak pathetic looking faggot. What about dedicated servers? Take that for feedback, cuck.

>rolling release
A.K.A
Let's slowly make money this way.

Attached: women harvey.jpg (937x768, 162K)

>timegated releases
>tfw gonna live the hype of Halo 2 releasing all over again

It's on steam nigger, it might be on windows 7 too

>not all games at release

Attached: 1598765454765.jpg (647x955, 61K)

>WE WILL
>WE ARE GONNA
>Rolling release
>No release date
Yikes. We aren't seeing this till 2021

>fov slider
holy hell thank you I thought this shit was dead

ROLLING RELEASE

But when

7 or 10

It's on Steam

STEAM CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT LADS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REACH COMING

STEAM AHAHAHHAHAHA
SNOYKEKS BTFO

STEAM HOLY SHIT ITS ON STEAM

I only care about the first 3 Tbh

REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH

it begins

Attached: 1526582846473.jpg (253x313, 96K)

They sound like they haven't even started porting it yet. Its years away

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS
GOD YES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REACH REACH REACH CONFIRMED

BTFO

HALO ON PC YES

Reach on MCC.

Fucking FINALLY.

Now, Dedicated Servers.

Attached: womenagain.jpg (1110x982, 284K)

REACH FOR PC HOLY SHIT IMAGINE THE MODS AND THE CUSTOM GAMES

Attached: 1552330971062.jpg (1536x1152, 154K)

steam so 7
steam doesn't have windows 10 only releases

REACH IS FIRST REACH IS FIRST REACH IS FIRST

Attached: Jontron_by_tdf666-d7n111t.jpg (640x360, 21K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 343-logo.png (1200x630, 6K)

OMG HALO REACH ON PC AND IT WILL RELEASE BEFORE TMCC ITSELF

REMENBER REACH

time to dust off those Halo Reacharound jokes

Apologize.

Attached: lololol.webm (720x480, 612K)

>Reach is first game coming to PC
Yikes! Hype is dead

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

Attached: 1546320316906.jpg (1600x900, 237K)

IMAGINE THAT FAGS FACE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1231684231231321.png (600x605, 454K)

>Open up the show literally shitting on their own console

It's like something out of fiction.

Attached: 1k8643.jpg (720x400, 26K)

WE'RE GOING HOME BROS
WE MADE IT

HOLY SHIT GUYS IM GOING CRAZY THIS IS EPIC

Attached: 1470258087938.jpg (644x646, 87K)

HNNNGGG

Attached: VeniVidiVeni.gif (429x240, 2.97M)

SWAT MODE HERE I COME

NO RELEASE DATE
I GOT HYPED FOR FUCKING NOTHING!

They're not even going to have all the original MCC games at release. They're literally relaunching MCC. It's going to be 5 years before it's not broken

Attached: 1547305070443.gif (200x188, 730K)

I'm sorry.

i'm coming home

Attached: 1542928692362.png (615x386, 326K)

REMEMBER REACH

>No release date
FUCKING COCK TEASE

Attached: 1532201695945.png (652x654, 391K)

steamdb.info/app/216800/subs/

Remember

>Port is outsourced.
Holy fuck I hate 343i so much

COUNTRY ROADS
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE
I BELONG

Attached: 1468224965969.jpg (1280x960, 306K)

Yea Forums is now excited for fucking Halo

This place is dead.

Ok time to close the stream

Yeah it kinda sucks. I mean MCC is old but halo was basically xbox's biggest thing and they gave it away

wait so no release date

lol remember?

Attached: 1547580152381.webm (640x360, 567K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO ETA

Attached: 157658687564.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Don't forget, you're here forever

STAY MAD

DEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERSDEDICATED SERVERS

Attached: women-wants-to-trap-beta-male-into-supporting-her-nigger-child.png (877x746, 294K)

>NO DATE
FUCK YOU

flood parasite spotted

They haven't even started work yet. Jesus Christ what a useless announcement

>Newfags unaware of Yea Forums and halo

Fuck off you waste of Oxygen.

I wonder if it'll leak early like halo 2 did?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH BROS WHERE'S THE DATE

>No release date
>releasing per-game, starting with Reach
>but it'll be on Steam

don't forget that there is still time for epic exclusivity ;^)

so, they just played with our emotions and left us with nothing

Attached: 1551476284200.jpg (456x488, 28K)

>paying for reach's campaign
Well it was good while it lasted

how much?

I fucking repent. That shit caught me completely off guard but I am very pleasantly surprised.

They haven't even started work yet. He said Reach is first, and then he said shit like "as we start to think about remastering Reach"...

IT'S A DRAG I KNOW, BUT EVERYONE'S GOTTA GO

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

for xbox fags, its all releasing in 1 chunk on pc i think?

Like $5 but they gave the whole game away for free a few months back

N-NANI??????????????

More like they're trying to gauge how much money to put into it. MCC on PC will just be another shitshow. How many years did it take them to get it straightened out on console? 3? 4?

Attached: 1538951714679.jpg (675x1024, 53K)

>not paying for the best halo campaign

>Literally no reason for me to have a console now
Mixed feelings, but fuck it.

retard here
anyone here know how long it typically takes to optimize and ready a console game for pc?
also considering theres 6 games in the MCC now im guessing it would take 6x time which is why they're gonna release one at a time

Bit concerned if i have to wait for steam sales once the whole thing is out.

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach

> Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4 will each be available for individual purchase within MCC as they become available.

Nope, staggered release on PC. See you in 5 years bros.

Attached: 15765423678.gif (412x226, 1.84M)

Yea pc gets it all in one package xbros have the mp for free but have to pay for the campaign

I mean they have to get people to play reach over 3 somehow

Attached: 1499445730619.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

>individual purchase
PCKEKS
C
K
E
K
S
BTFO
T
F
O

Attached: xchad.jpg (271x362, 20K)