Sekiro is shit

Sekiro is shit

Attached: 1552181825982.png (670x308, 24K)

I hope they bring back past series like Armored Core or King's Field next so you stupid faggots like you cry even more. From has IPs that aren't Souls/Bloodborne

I'm on board with all of this except for cutscenes, no players messages, one main weapon, and lack of stamina, but even those last 2 can't be called outright bad until we see what other mechanics have changed or been added to fill the gaps they leave

>it's not dark souls so it's shit

Why is any of this a problem? did people actually just wanted Japanese Dark souls? we have Nioh for that

Attached: 1551987778490.png (720x790, 807K)

On second thought, I'm not even that upset about no player messages. I only expected them because it's FROM and peripherally inspired by soulsbourne. It may open up some interesting possibilities with hidden areas or whatnot

We went from reddit screencap to twitter screencap to resetera screencap to fucking last sekiro thread on Yea Forums screencap because op too lazy to rewrite it.
How lower can we fall before we get nuked?

Attached: arms.jpg (830x467, 95K)

EVERY GAME SHOULD BE LIKE DARK SOULS OR IT'S SHIT FOR CASUALS
ARE U A CASUL??

From doesn't have to keep making games the exact same way forever, quit being a retard

Sekiro is 90% soulsborne though

Seems like a different type of game for maybe a different player base. You'd get bored too making the same game so Im glad they're trying something different. I feel the same way about filmmakers. We constantly shit on sequels, but then get assmad when they agree and try something different.

why do people always try to pretend combat is mindless parry spam and that it is essentially a stripped down version of dark souls combat? its literally the opposite. rolls were basically replaced with parry/blocking, so that now you parry every attack instead of rolling, and only dodge out of very specific attacks. its at least as deep as dark souls combat.

>I am only capable of enjoying a single game, and the further removed from that game anything is the less I am able to enjoy it
Wow you really just built your entire identity around participating in the Dark Souls fandom huh
This ain't a souls game, it ain't even soulslike, Fromsoft said in no uncertain terms that they werent doing more souls games for the next 8 years. Deal with it, nerd

>Update
Are you retarded

??

>Tfw Evergrace is never coming back

>it's not a souls just like they said so we're going to bitch about it not being a souls game and every time we get called out on it we're going to do heavy mental gymnastics and claim it's still a souls game even though we're bitching about it not being one

so is ur mom

>because it was made by the guys who made dark souls it has to be dark souls
Can we not treat it as its own game? Jesus christ.

Attached: end_it_all.png (496x708, 448K)

I love how number 3 is a negative, what kind of a faggot would think it's a bad thing?

Yea Forums is really shitting on this game

The only good games in the series are Demon's Souls,Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1 in that order.

>Tfw excited for Sekiro and DMC 5
>Now DMC is out all the shitposters are making threads
>Tfw Sekiro will suffer the same fate but DMC will have comfy threads once again

lol you wish, dumb falseflagging nintendie. why don't you go shill botw?

>being mad that a game that is not dark souls doest play like dark souls
Im a huge DS fan but i think its good that they are making something new

It's dark souls except
>stealth
>instant kills
>grapple hooks
>jumping
>climbing
>wall jumping
>swimming
>different level design to accommodate all the new methods of getting around
>no blocking
>no leveling
>no coop
>no builds
>no shield
>no iframes
>different controls
>different respawn and death mechanics
>no stamina
>new fatigue bar
>different currency mechanics
>different exp mechanics
>voiced and named protagonist
>different setting
Seriously the only thing this game shares with other from soft titles is r1 to attack. What do you think this game has that makes it like other from titles I'm struggling to see it

OH. . .this again.

>2. Level Up Without Resetting Enemies
This is a bad thing, why? The one RPG I played that had non-resetting enemies was Gothic, and it worked perfectly. It also allows the game designers to set an upper bound for easing the game's difficulty through grinding. Is this dude retarded?

I played a game with a sword in it yesterday, it was literally dark souls

>From can't ever make a new game that's not Souls' like because autistic spergs will start flinging shit everywhere

buttdevestated soulsfags

No fashion faggotry or PVP shit? Sounds like it's better than any Souls game already.

>it's not a souls game
>YES IT IS IT TOTALLY IS EVEN THOUGH I LISTED SEVERAL THINGS THAT MAKE IT DIFFERENT
>you're a fucking idiot
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS DORK SOULS JAPAN EDITION NO MATTER HOW INCORRECT I AM

I wish they would make a new AC instead of this garbage

It's nothing like Souls yet it still looks like a Souls clone in a different setting haha

itt
>Its not souls therefor bad

Why people compare this game to the Souls games when it's clearly inspired from Tenchu?

Because soulsfags are autistic

OP image says otherwise.

So people are crying about it being another boring soulsborne rehash, yet when they find out it's completely different from that format, people are still bitching and cring

>WWAAAHHHH PVP IS GONE

get over it

Why does this list start from the bottom you autistic fagget?

Do people even like souls games? I'm the first one and dark souls are good but the rest are crap. Even bloodborne has shitty combat and exploration. There's more shit than good in the souls series.

Yeah but I don't want more Dark Souls, you fucking dumbo.

Attached: Dzd7R3JWkAEXF35.jpg (680x373, 38K)

>Bloodborne is shit
Good bait

>relentlessly shitposts the games he misses out on
what does he mean by this?

Attached: 1548960363096.jpg (789x805, 133K)

That means it’s going to be great. Just think about it: all the pvp niggers won’t play it. It’s guaranteed to be better than Souls ever was. Let these faggots be contained in Nioh 2.

Oh, no no no no
From betrayed me, now how would I pay my rent with my shitty PvP videos on Youtube!

Attached: 1539928272279-0.jpg (207x225, 13K)

I'm so hyped to become a Conqueror soon.

>can't make youtube PvP montages filled with ebin memes anymore
>actual story instead of cryptic "lore" bullshit so no circlejerking over you headcanon online
How will Zoomers ever recover?

man i loved all DaS and BB and im so fucking hyped for Sekiro, especially because it looks even more difficult combatwise

i couldnt give 2 shits about pvp
also
>muh replayability
the fact that dragonrot mechanic exists makes the game replayable as hell.
Imagine your first playthrough basically dying loads because well u suck and its hard and the dragonrot mechanic makes it even more difficult to beat but then you beat the game and then you start all over now with more NPC interaction and whatnot because you re not dying as often as your first time

i got to NG+6 in BB before i got bored of it
never summoned, pvp'ed once, found it unappealing, but i understand why others loved DaS/BB pvp

i cant wait for Sekiro
who's with me

Attached: 1551330557691.gif (800x800, 676K)

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Only 12Gb, half the size of Dark Souls III at launch
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

>Imagine your first playthrough basically dying loads because well u suck and its hard and the dragonrot mechanic makes it even more difficult to beat but then you beat the game and then you start all over now with more NPC interaction and whatnot because you re not dying as often as your first time
It's always so satisfying when you start that second playthrough and can see just how much you've improved.

HERE'S THE REVISED ONE

>Skill trees replace the RPG stat leveling
>Unlockable combat arts
>Two weapons
>Prosthetics that have a range of utilities (e.g. Hyperarmour axe, flame vent), obtained from the world and levels
>Dodges have the narrowest i-frames yet in a From game
>You can jump vertically now, no need to run
>Timing deflects, instead of blocking
>Only parrying mechanism is the mikiri, which is only for thrust attacks
>No stamina
>Posture bar: fully filling up the posture meter by attacking and deflecting allows you to strike a critical that removes all their health, they have multiple revives though
>This applies to you aswell
>Timed deflects do posture damage to enemy, however the posture damage is very little, you inflict significantly more posture damage by attacking and performing mikiri (when appropriate)
>This means you can't just stand and deflect
>Perilous attacks like horizontal swipes cannot be blocked, perfect blocked or dodged through, only jumped over
>Posture bar can deplete over time
>You obtain a revive (gained from killing sufficient amount of enemies), so you can come back to life after dying
>Dying induces a world tendency equivalent in Sekiro called dragonrot, an illness that spreads to friendly NPCs in the hub
>More you die, the less chance of "unseen aid" from these NPCs and will eventually lock you out of dialogue, lose chance to obtain useful items/bars progression
>It is said to kill, expect NPCs to die and affect the narrative
>Multiple (4) endings
>World design is their biggest one yet, opens up significantly, early on. Expect it be like DaS1 level design
>There will be multiple mini bosses before a true boss

Attached: Iosefka ass.png (884x623, 318K)

Tru

same really
it's a new IP and they've done some cool innovations to the combat

Attached: 1110631558756.png (923x713, 16K)

>no character creation

The bigger fun thread died so now we're stuck with this.

>The bigger fun thread
>fun

Attached: 146125be648faf5e2ec0b48b9b4ca3ff9ee38f88.png (809x1104, 709K)

Wait this is real?

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THEY WANTED TO MAKE A NEW GAME???????!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

As soon as this game comes out Yea Forums will do a 180 and haul it as kinography.

wtf...how could they do this...

how could they not make a completely new IP exactly like their old IP....

>Baby zoomers will soon experience their first action game

Attached: 1522593072039.jpg (500x261, 20K)