Muv Luv

Has anyone in here played Muv Luv?
I wanna play through the alien invasion part but i cannot force myself through the generic anime high school part
Is the first part required playing or can i skip it?

Attached: ml-trilogy.jpg (616x346, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ff4s1CiPtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Fucking help

>Is the first part required playing
Yes it will pay out, also it's not that bad, you need to complete 2 routes, and you can skip 80% of the second one.

It doesnt take that long to finish at least one playthrough of Extra. Do you want to care about the characters at all? Then read Extra and Unlimited before hopping into Alternative.

> Play
> Visual novel
Pick one

The highschooling part is very cringe, but it pays out, it actually makes Alternative infinitely better, play it you won't regret it. Also play Ayamine's route if you can

Play either Meiya or Sumika's route, and then fast forward through the others route as they are 90% identical.

Extra is absolutely necessary.

I liked Extra

So am i

Fucking play it you nerd.
I did too and it got better in Alternative.

PTSD best arc

Honestly, I found Extra entertaining, but even if you don't like that kind of stuff you should play it, it makes Alternative much better.

It's required because he warps back to the high school setting and if you read the shitty romcom part it makes it a lot better.

God fucking dammit i guess i will have to chug it out then
The last VN i played was Kara no Shoujo and that was years ago

Attached: image0-14.jpg (750x552, 435K)

gamabatte user

I like Extra and I love Meiya

Attached: 1432823957856.jpg (491x843, 181K)

Do it. It's not that long anyway.

I'm probably the only one sakaki fag in here.Can't help myself, i have a thing for the girls with glasses.

Attached: Sakaki.jpg (1632x1152, 316K)

Dude, come on. If you played Kara no Shoujo, you can easily read through MuvLuv.
Its like less than 5 hours if I remember right.

But you know what I will do you a favor. You can skip it if you read this spoiler: all you really need to know is that pretty much everyone you meet in Unlimited is someone that the MC already know from his original reality.
If you skip the dating sim part you will just miss each characters backstory and personality.

Don't treat it as a chore.

>visual novel
>play
Also, no. Muv Luv is pretty dumb even by mecha genre standard.

I am a gigantic meganefag and I did not like her at all and I went in thinking I would. i ended leaving as a Tamafag.

Attached: Tama.webm (794x594, 1.04M)

Not many choices with translated mecha vn anyway.

Yeah but kara no shoujo wasn't some some lovey dovey high school bullshit
But i guess you gotta eat your vegetables before you can get your dessert
I like the whole millitary angle that seems to be going on in alternative
and also im writting a story about alien invasions and i could use some inspiration

I admit that Chizuru ended up beĆ­ng much better than I thought when I read her route. This cutie still stole my heart in the end.

Attached: 20160720201358_1.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>i could use some inspiration
You will have a lot.

Yeah playing Extra makes Alternative way better.

You are not alone. Taking a shower with glasses on is a perfectly normal thing for one to do.

Attached: gone.jpg (514x562, 67K)

I didn't like Chizuru route. Just herself.
All in MuvLuv are top tear, also Kashiwagi probably my second, with Meiya in 3rd place.

You need to get through it. It's essential. It actually gets pretty heartfelt towards the end of a few of the routes. It's all worth it.

Ayamine best girl.

Attached: 724473016_preview_Ayamine_Kei.png (281x401, 161K)

best girl, lovely voice and banter

I really wish I could erase my memory of this game and play it all over again. I had such a great time reading this. PTSD arc is the best arc. God damn that was good.

You're my man.

>only read through Sumika and Meiya route

And I'm really glad that I went through that shit as fast as possible.

Attached: bestluvmuv.jpg (1024x600, 95K)

Attached: 1363558451075.jpg (984x636, 215K)

I've seen a couple of things reffering to PTSD and horrible shit
Is this what that radar meme is all about
I'm kinda nervous now

Just keep reading and maybe leave the thread for potential spoilers. Also fuck that radar noise. Fucked me up for bit afterwards.

>Random Red Bull commercial used the BETA alarm

Attached: 1504210895740.jpg (1101x728, 99K)

>Has anyone in here watched Titanic?
>I wanna see the part where it sinks but i cannot force myself through the generic high class normalfaggotry part
>Is the first half required watching or can i skip it?

Why was original Muv-Luv so much better than Total Eclipse and Schwarzesmarken? What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ff4s1CiPtg