Microsoft E3 2019

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Windows/iOS/Android device. Microsoft will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

Attached: Xbox-Scarlet-1-nächste-Xbox.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Attached: xbox.png (640x441, 27K)

>playing natively on pc
so why the fuck would I EVER buy the new xbone?

I would, cause travelling with a console is comfier than a big pc tower

again this bait

How often are you dragging around a tower or a system at all? What the fuck

Somehow I doubt you game in a living room on a 2k dollar couch from a 4K tv, but instead sit in some cuckshed hunched over a monitor - thats one

And if you werent a dirty NEET and actually had a job, youd be sick and tired of PCs never mind having one with 21 rootkits for each f2pshit "game" or unoptimized console port you play on there - thats 2

Finally, youre probably a buttblasted sonygher who's roleplaying as a mustard - a very common sight in these threads and as such should be laughed at for your pathetic purchase of the shitstation - thats 3

Or maybe I just don't see a reason to buy a new system if my existing one will play the games already. It shows a complete and total lack of faith in the hardware they're putting out by saying "Y-you don't HAVE to buy it, just play on pc!"

Based and redpilled. Xbox did shit on ps2 in a lot of ways tbqh.

>PoS2
Holy shit thats good, them old school console warriors didnt fuck around. Stealing it

>piece of shit station

Holyyy fuck thats good LMAO

Remember when Xbots thought Project Scorpio was gonna be Microsoft's big comeback?

Attached: 1550181048750.png (1150x1060, 18K)

Remeber when sonyghers were crying crocodile tears thinking that never ever would someone release an actual proper upgrade because THEY got ripped off like retards? Then the oneX specs turned out to be true and Sony ended up leaving e3 because nobody wants to show the SHIT version of games on the SHITstation? Haha that was funny

XboneX is easily the best console on the market though
>inb4 b-but exclusives!
Everyone plays like 90% multiplats (except Nintenbros)

Attached: 1551229214836m.jpg (1024x404, 57K)

The good guys have finally won

so why buy a system for multiplats when you can have one for multiplats AND exclusives?

Why would I play the SHIT version of multiplats you fucking nigger

Because if you're playing multiplats you're playing shit anyway?

Pfffahahaha name ONE niggerstation shitsclusive that doesnt get BTFO by a multiplat

>a game is magically good because its exclusive
Lmaooo

god of war.

>when the sonygher BTFOs himself
I dont even gotta say nothing LMAO

Yep, still the same today.

>can't wait for project ego