I like Adventure

I like Adventure

Attached: sonicADVmodel.jpg (320x266, 17K)

Would be a lot better without the hub, and they didn't force you to do the same airplane levels as both Sonic and Tails. Also fuck that stupid dolphin boss. It's a bad boss, and you have to do it THREE times.

>Would be a lot better without the hub
Stopped reading there.

Adventure 1 was comfy and a decent 3d Sonic
Adventure 2 gameplay was somewhat refined but also brought about the end of the franchise because of Shadow and Rouge being introduced, also all the levels that weren't sonic/shadow sucked anyways so there was a bunch of slog to get through compared to adventure 1 having all the characters have individual story modes

Hubs aren't fun though. Literally just busy work in between action stages.

Adventure is one of the best 3D games I feel, and probably in the top five best Sonic games.

Hello faggots, daily reminder that we WILL get the already confirmed Sonic Adventure 1((One) which is superior to 2 in every way) soon

Attached: 1468162221340.jpg (650x650, 43K)

>adventure remake by nu-sonic team
>every asset is remade in lost world and forces' shitty blocky art style
>uses the lost world engine like forces did
>english scripts are rewritten by pontaff

No thanks.

Attached: modern sonic fans.png (1026x1026, 29K)

the only shitty character in adventure 2 was tails

and knuckles and rouge and dr. eggman

who the bloody hell enjoys shit like mad space and death chamber? no, corny rap tracks doesn't excuse knuckle's completely shit gameplay and eggman pointing a gun at amy doesn't excuse braindead boring shooting stages

>no, corny rap tracks doesn't excuse knuckle's completely shit gameplay
you do realize that rouge has the best tracks in the entire game?

Fuck off nigger Eggman stages were actually fun especially for high scores.

>no, corny rap tracks doesn't excuse knuckle's completely shit gameplay
Now I know you're objectively born retarded
>eggman pointing a gun at amy doesn't excuse braindead boring shooting stages
See top.

Also still leagues better than Amy and Big which even hardcore SA1fags cannot legitimately defend. Stay mad.

I don't think they'd change the gameplay or story at all, but
>every asset is remade in lost world and forces' shitty blocky art style
This would be fucking heartbreaking.

I’ve never read a worse opinion in my life

I really wish they would further explore SA1's sonic gameplay. It's the closest we've had to a proper representation of classic gameplay yet everyone will continue to suck off the hallway styled shit so we'll never get the chance to see a proper 3D sonic game.

You know it would happen, look at what they did to Planet Wisp and Spagonia in Team Sonic Racing. The art directors behind Unleashed, Colors and Generations left Sonic Team years ago. What you saw in Forces was the nu team's attempt at doing what they did.

>so there was a bunch of slog to get through compared to adventure 1 having all the characters have individual story modes
Only barely half of SA1 are fun and even then you have to deal with recycled content far more on different perspectives, don't even get me started on rival bosses.

um yeah...i really remember this happening in the classic games

Attached: quality.webm (474x480, 941K)

>look at what they did to Planet Wisp and Spagonia in Team Sonic Racing
I haven't seen it and uh, now I'm afraid to look.

>even then you have to deal with recycled content far more on different perspectives
yeah but it's optional. You only have to play through sonic's story to unlock the rest and playing as them is your own choice. Yeah they technically need to be beaten for the final boss but whatever. If you truly hate certain gameplay styles, just ignore them and sacrifice the final boss. SA2 gives you no option so even if you were willing to give up the same thing, you couldn't. You HAVE to sit through every shitty level you don't like.

You should because it did, particularly on Chemical Plant, Hydrocity and other stages where you can build up a lot of speed and be thrown off the map. It was so bad one of the manuals (I forget which) calls the glitches "Robotnik's Evil Traps" and suggests resetting your console.

>just ignore the parts you don't like and it becomes good
epic, simply epic

*ahem* faggot.

Attached: D4eUeKf - Imgur.gif (480x270, 3.33M)

It's called Doctor Robotnik's Deadly Speed Traps, nigga, ever play Carnival Night zone?

All the lush plant life and detail is gone. The cliffs are just cylinders now. Look at this, it looks like an early XB360 game.

>b-but it's a racing game, you're not supposed to pay attention to the background
Literally not an excuse when Mario Kart 8 is still one of the best-looking games Nintendo has ever made.

Spagonia wasn't hit as hard because you can't really fuck up buildings by making them blockier, but it definitely looks worse than it has before.

Attached: TSRplanetwisp.jpg (1920x1018, 1.83M)

>Just play only 10% of the full main campaign to actually enjoy the product
This is hilariously the worst defense I've ever read, my fucking sides.

>"here's your bowl of shit, sir. enjoy the meal"
>oh dear this is too much, maybe i'll just have a bite and pay the bill
>"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!"

God damn, Lost World and every visual cue they took from it was a fucking mistake.

>yeah but it's optional.
Explain to me with a straight face how ese to unlock the Final story then. Go ahead, I need the laughter.

oh my fucking god, I hate the lighting on this stupid fucking thing so much, how did we go from the Hedgehog Engine to this.

Wrong. The hub made it even better.

Sumo Digital =/= Sonic Team. They always have been given a weak budget for their racing games which is why all 3 look so cheap.

You're a dumbass.

TSR isn't using the Hedgehog Engine, it's being made by a completely different studio.

I remember both All-Stars Racing games looking miles better than this. And you can't tell me they aren't taking some cues from the LW/Forces style. I wouldn't be surprised if the new art directors are working on this.

Even fucking Mario got rid of Hub worlds, the other user said it right. They're just an absolute waste of resources in platformers and were nothing more than a novelty back then, the budget should only be spent on main level content instead of filler.

Fucking Sonicfags these days.

I've been playing Transformed lately and no, it really doesn't look that much better.
The first game had a lot more color, and TSR looks like it'll have more colorful locales as well, so that's a step up.

Attached: 6454562345.jpg (960x544, 96K)

I want Tails to cum in my mouth

Yikes, reddit!

>the budget should only be spent on main level content instead of filler
ironic that you used mario as an example since odyssey was cluttered with filler

Why do people get so remarkably defensive about the adventure games? And this is coming from someone who enjoys them too. Like holy shit, it is not the end of the world if someone doesn't have the exact same opinion as you on mechs or emerald hunting.

nigger

>Even fucking Mario got rid of Hub worlds
By making every level a hub.

How about an actual response instead of just proving my point.

Only one that felt like a real hub was New Donk City. His point still stands.

Attached: crying-baby-mask.jpg (1750x2500, 466K)

[(Polarizing nature of game) + (Game's position in prime nostalgia age bracket)] * (General autism stemming from anime-style story and characters) * (Sonic Fandom Autism Constant) = Sonic Adventure Fandom

You still haven't answered my question. Or is this just a shitposting situation? Either way I'm not surprised, it's already enough of a pain in the ass to talk about this series with others these days.

Thank you for giving an actual answer, unlike that other sperg who doesn't have an argument.

People exaggerate their flaws. Like for example people saying shit like "Big and Amy make up 1/3 of SA1" when they only have 3 levels each.

This, Big's campaign is over in like an hour. He's only frustrating if you're trying to get all the emblems.