Post dem dead gaems

Post dem dead gaems

Attached: 1542307703078.png (795x474, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4xSbMo5n3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shame about best girl being stuck in it

Attached: chii.jpg (519x727, 92K)

I tried it again after the latest patch, what the fuck did they do? Everything is shit

they made everything faster and hitboxes tighter like people asked BUT they also added shit from battle royale mode like items and consumables.
You just can't win with SLS.
And even they made a perfect patch, they missed every fucking opportunity to make this game at least moderately good.

Did they finally decided if it's a 2v2 or 3v3 focused game? Last time they couldn't decided and ran with balance with both in mind, which was retarded.

you can win with just having the top hat dude in your team

I mained her and could easily solo 2's even in higher ranks. People sucked at this game, but man the rage was fucking glorious.

F forever ;_;

Attached: file.png (669x960, 1009K)

2v2 is a joke mode and they removed it eventually but too late

I can tell by the way you said that, that you're one of the salty fucks that spams U MAD NIGGER LOL NIGGER LOL when you lose

i didn't even have chat enabled and played 3v3 exclusively. What's wrong with you? Are you going to cry they removed 2v2?
Stupid bitch

Is this the one with the Fennec?

I hope you're being ironic because you literally just proved my point.

>You will never get your cape for the first time again

The utter disrespect these devs have for their playerbase is honestly amazing

point?
2v2 was shit impossible to balance mode, it was confirmed not by me, but by devs and pro players.
It existed to introduce newfags like you to the game, because 3v3 was too complicated for them.
They removed it eventually but only when game was half-way dead.

You're a salty faggot that spammed when you lost, that was my point. You proved it by saying stupid bitch after, while trying your hardest not to reddit space while still doing it. But hey, it was good kicking you and your teams ass. Solo.

how... how did you know all of that about me just by a few posts...? how...

why do you keep talking about that shit?
That's why you're a stupid bitch

And you aren't white. We all lose some.

Jesus christ user this is an embarassing attempt at "btfo"ing someone, just stop posting

try harder faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=K4xSbMo5n3A

It still hurts...

Attached: tribes.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>he's trying to get on r/Yea Forums I know it!!!

bitch, who are you quoting

>not understanding how greentext works

kys

are you underage, mental or both?

This but Royale

Battlerite fans in a nutshell. Still lost to Poloma 2v1 lol

It hurts... nothing can replace it

Attached: chiv.jpg (460x215, 32K)

And hopefully nothing will

if devs weren't retarded and removed 2v2 much earlier you won't be able to solo carry matches, because 3v3 is vastly different from 2v2.
that's what i was talking about you dumb little faggot

ITS GONNA COME BACK ONLINE RIGHT MOMMY?! ITS GONNA BE REVIVED RIGHT MOMMY!?!

Attached: 758D5B8F-DEC1-4057-B699-BDAA0C4DAF15.jpg (460x215, 65K)

Can't beat someone 2v1 lol

Sorry but it's true.

Attached: heroes-logo-splash-980x620.jpg (980x620, 157K)

This is the only game I can still play with my friends, and it feels so pointless now. God dammit why is Blizzad such fucking ass now, its like they're intentionally sabotaging themselves

Attached: 1528627178670.png (962x720, 967K)

Attached: darkspore-pc_1.jpg (1088x1483, 399K)

Attached: deadwood.png (604x470, 197K)

I remember battlerite, the silly twin stick wow arena clone. I'm pretty sure the devs realized they had a baseline of addicts on the game and started fucking around doing random shit for balancing. I think there's always 1k people on battlerite and those people will slurp up whatever shit SLS serve them. All they need to do is pretend to work while pushing cosmetics.

Be strong user.
In all honesty, they didn't handle it as it should have been regarding its gameplay as a MOBA.

Attached: 17944196300.jpg (506x461, 32K)

it had 44k peak on F2P release. Game was doing great and they did exactly that - pushing cosmetics and new heroes.
Now game has barely >1k players on average. You're wrong.

Gigantic invented the moba/FPS genre. As soon as this game was revealed devs rushed the scene to get some shit out the door and this game suffered for it.

>brown man defends game all day on 4channel, more news at 11

>Gigantic invented the moba/FPS genre
SMNC did that way before gigantic even existed

Nah you misunderstand my point. Theres ALWAYS at least 1k players on battlerite. They've got a baseline of addicts who will pay their bills regardless of how much effort they put in so they put in the least effort possible. That was what I was trying to get at.

>Gigantic invented the moba/FPS genre

Attached: 1551376296245.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

These two are the ones that hurt more. The most fun i've had in each respective genre. Tribes Ascend was the most intense and hype shooter since Unreal Tournament's glory days and Gigantic was a wonderful and creative hodgepodge of genres that was a joy to play and experience. No multiplayer game nowadays appeals to me anymore except maybe offline Smash with friends. Feels horrible, man

Attached: 1532973123951.png (1000x1000, 209K)

Literally all sourcemods. I miss the days of playing things like ZP:S and The Hidden

you have no idea how many times they mismanaged their resources including finances.
They even expanded their team to 40 something people. 1k people is not enough to sustain the company. Especially considering how shitty they treat their playerbase.
I was following pro scene a year ago and now it's dead as af.
There was literally a tweet made by one of the devs that took mortgage for house and said "pls buy my game".
It's pathetic

good fucking riddance

it was a shit game since the beginning. No wonder it's dead now since Actiblizz is cutting corners.

The fact they've been doing this for over a year shows the baseline of addicts have kept them afloat. The reality is the studio is still open, they're still putting in 0 effort, and they've still all got jobs. I think they're a shit studio too but you have to open your eyes, they're never gonna put in more effort because they can coast.

Attached: 1.jpg (432x360, 64K)

Its not fair.

Attached: gotham city imposters.jpg (1600x900, 252K)

pretty sure they are desperate at this point. It's dying now for good and SLS will go down too.
Such a relief

Game was always shit, I miss BLC.

Were great and had a lot of potential

These had potential but were never good.

mordhau is coming soon, and its the only game i really have hope for this year

I still miss it.

Attached: Rusty-Hearts-logo.jpg (818x542, 135K)

oops
meantHots couldn't stop pandering to shitters and fags

BLC was superior.

In every way,

>Better artstyle and theme
>Way better combat
>No loot crate bs

I bought BR blindly thinking it was going to be as good or close as BLC.

> WE WANT THE FORTNITE AUDIENCE
> ALSO WE'RE BROKE PLEASE BUY OUR BATTLEPASS™ FOR SHIT COSMETICS FOR $9.99 PLUS TIP
Fuck Stunlock. Anyone who spends money on them is retarded.

>have an urge to play
>remember all that shit devs did to the game
>remember absolutely pathetic soloQ experience
>lose the desire completely
every time

I love this game, I still play it time to time. I actually like the new changes, the items aren't all that bad. I just can't convince my friends to try it cuz its not a "real moba".

Attached: dawngate-logo.png (2048x949, 1.81M)

Shame it's gone but it would probably be league but even worse by now.

really liked it, shame

smnc came out before dota2 did and suffered for it because it was too hard for tf2babs