Google console game leaks

Skies of Arcadia 2
New JSR
Virtua Fighter 6
New atlus IP
New 3d sonic

All 5 exclusive to Google console.

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-141827_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonlight-stream.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah sure buddy

>Exclusive Atlas

Attached: 1551279977749.gif (379x387, 133K)

Source?

Oh wait, you don't have one because there's no way that Google would fund all those niche IPs outside of Sonic.

lmaooo

>Skies of Arcadia 2
dude don't fuck with me like that

Moons give me strength. We live in hope

Attached: c7c.jpg (509x420, 172K)

>there's no way that Google would fund all those niche IPs
i think you really underestimate how much money google have to throw at dumb projects that aren't immediately ROI-paramount. Gaming is a wide-open market that Google haven't really had success with as Android is seen as pajeet-land filled with piracy relative to Ios.

>New JSR
why does OP insist on being a meanie blini?

Attached: 1545697542103.jpg (1024x856, 117K)

I still don't think they'd willingly throw money away looking at that list of never-evers.

At best we're looking at ports of a bunch of games similar to the way Android boxes of yesteryear have worked or Gen 7/8 Sega games offered on their streaming service.

Either way I can't see anything other than Ouya 2.0 happening here if I'm being honest.

>Google wasting money on niche web shit
>and Sonic

You’re getting Fortnite 2: Thanos’ Revenge

trying to trick me

>source: my absolute rectum

Google can't support any product or ecosystem, looks android.

So it's actually a Sega console then?
Why you gotta play with my heart like that man?

Phoneposters really don't even fucking try do they?

You just named five vaguely relevant Sega IPs. That's it. So what? Google is only partnering with fucking Sega? At least think for more than 20 seconds.

>google's vision for the future of gaming

it better be some new tech VR shit or that's some false advertising.

>Virtua Fighter 6
Yeah they definitely won’t do that. A fighting game lives and dies by the community, so sending a dead franchise to die on a new system sounds like suicide.

Ok op I will give you a chance. Name one non sega game for the google console or describe one. If you cannot then this post is shit.

This looks like a list of IPs that would appeal to a large demographic on Yea Forums, but a generally small and inconsequential demographic in the rest of the world. So it's probably false, and if it's not, literally nothing of value is lost.

They still fund Dart and held on to G+ for god knows what reason. But yeah, more VR/AR progress would be nice even though I wouldn't buy any hardware from them no matter how good.

>New JSR
>Virtua Fighter 6
I would buy the Google console with an always-on mic and camera in it

Source if my wife's son who works at Google.

this shit is going to be fucking disgusting, you watch
they'll get you to put in your phone number and gmail to make an user account, have it always online and have it report fucking "NORMALFAG GOT X ACHIEVEMENT," "NORMALFAG IS PLAYING Y RIGHT NOW," "NORMALFAG IS FRIENDS WITH Z," becoming the new facebook
a complete overloading of normalfags into video games and mass data collection on what skinnerbox works be and what retards spend $1000 on microtransactions

it's going to be a game streaming service for android. consoles are dead.

Google console is only just device that focus on streaming, user

I really hope that you're not retarded enough to believe there will be exclusive for their console especially JRPG

>consoles are dead.
as sad as it is, it's for the better, not that streaming is the ideal future. But consoles have been holding us back for too long.

>sega start making other games than yakuza but they sold their ass to google
this really is the worst timeline

>Also, I don't NEED a source!
Faggot

Googles vision of gaming is putting hardware behind a paywall and have people subscribe to use it. I hope this shit fails hard

>But consoles have been holding us back for too long.
Yeah, look at all those wonderful exclusives pc games. Oh wait

>new JSR
why do you lie to me

don't really care about the specific games, as they might be wrong or right. Google would be smart to finance exclusives from well known companies though.

when i name them, you're going to say they're all shit, or who cares, or it's nothing, or whatever else dumb response fanboys do.

if they did do one I'm sure it would involve clouds and streaming and be shit anyway

Even as a massive segacuck I would never support a google console because you just now it's streaming shit, and
>streaming fighting games

My guess is its just going to be a set top box for the playstore. With them pushing the get bigger devs to get games on it. Probably flaunt shit like Final Fantasy and other crap that has mobile ports, easy shit that can be streamed.

Just heard a new leak about a new exclusive Raymond game along with partnering with Atari to bring back old games. Holy fuck, Google Won.

>stream exclusive console
Well. Hopefully none of its exclusives ends up lost when this idea inevitably crashes hard.

We already know its android based since the controller has android buttons on it

Pc niggers are braindead

>We already know its android based since the controller has android buttons on it
No shit, its google you dumbass. Of course its android.

actually we don't. the controllers arent official. those are mockups made by news sites.

>new JSR
fuck that, I've been waiting for a new JSR game since forever, but I'd be devastated if it ends up being some streaming only bullshit

Thats the thing though, people keep saying new games will be made for it, Sega and Ubisoft wont even consider it since its not possible to make big games on androids.

I know everyone memes streaming but playing that Ass Creed Odyssey trial they had with it was really good. Google's streaming tech is leagues beyond every other trash I've tried like Square, Capcom, and Steams junk.

I don't know how well it can handle multiplayer stuff but anything single player seems pretty no brainier.

>but anything single player seems pretty no brainier.

You're delusional. Anything that requires any basic precision will be awful on it and look like shit to boot.

Attached: 1551722587417.png (500x300, 25K)

Even if this was real (which it's not) you would be able to play them on PC. Google is obsessed with platform agnostic services. 0% chance they force you to buy their shitbox to use their service.

The Odyssey test they had was really good. Latency was nearly non existent and it felt very responsive.
Granted I have a decent internet connection and Odyssey isn't the fastest game ever but being able to just instantly pop up a game wherever there's internet and stream a maxed out PC experience is pretty great. No matter what Yea Forums thinks about it, streaming IS going to become the future of gaming eventually.

Guys of Argaydia more like

> No modding
> No control over settings/framerate
> No ownership over games or even a license to play it like Steam
> Lose games if you ever stop paying
> Games disappear permanantly off the face of the earth if they get taken off the service
> Latency that can't be solved without defying the laws of physics

The future my ass. Streaming will be a regression in nearly every way.

What I want to do is rent a maxed out PC where I can install any game I want and stream it from that. This Google shit is going to be a limited library like Netflix.

>Latency was nearly non existent and it felt very responsive.

Literally impossible. Fuck off.

Attached: 1545992047053.gif (400x310, 267K)

>Skies of Arcadia 2

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. nope. I'm not falling for that.

Literally nobody has heard of any of these

im doing something similar.
ive built a balls to the walls crazy pc and just put that in the cellar next to my server. then im just using moonlight to stream that pc anywhere in my home.
moonlight-stream.org/
its fucking great. the only thing you gotta look out for is to have a router that can do traffic shaping and quality of service well. even over 2.4ghz wlan there is sub 10ms latency that way.
a good way to do that is having a linksys router with dd-wrt or openwrt.
may favurity way is playing on my 70" tv with a raspberry pie client as the streaming receiver.

I hope to god this is fake, but somewhere deep down inside of me believes it.

Attached: 1536531068939.jpg (300x300, 33K)

INSTALL GENTOO

Attached: amada_7.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

I can't wait for playing Virtua Fighter 6 with video latency on top of latency.

Attached: aspect ratio.png (1000x400, 713K)

Even if this shit is true theres massive possibility these games also will come out on Xbox/PC since MS also went to Sega year and a half ago and they got some projects coming made/funded together so that might be it.

Why would Google fund any of that? None of that would bring in the big bucks. It's going to be an Android box that plays shit like Fortnite and they'll try to make people buy it from that.

Attached: l.gif (498x491, 1.66M)

user, Google has servers and datacenters all over the world (like they do with their DNS service)

This time there won't be a 1000ms latency unless you live in a remote island, at most it would be 30ms or 60ms if unluckjy enough.
Latency should not be an excuse in this one.
But as some other user already pointed out:

> No modding
> No control over settings/framerate
> No ownership over games or even a license to play it like Steam
> Lose games if you ever stop paying
> Games disappear permanantly off the face of the earth if they get taken off the service
> Latency that can't be solved without defying the laws of physics

>Always on mic
>Always online
>Cloud gaming

In to the trash it goes