BITE OF '87 IS A RED HERRING

Good theory videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qWwtcs3S2pg
youtube.com/watch?v=fq_5QeCasA8
youtube.com/watch?v=ydQNUqZdGmc

>Phone guy says the animatronics will think you're a naked endoskeleton and try to stuff you into a suit
>There are naked endoskeletons in the back that they don't try to stuff into suits
>Phone guy says that the animatronics have facial recognition software that is hooked up to criminal databases
>You're still attacked even though you aren't a criminal

Phone guy confirmed for lying piece of shit?

Also

>Told it's a summer job yet you get your pay check in November
>Implying the phone guy isn't the killer and is sending you to die for him in hopes the spirits stop stalking him

Discuss

And no, it's not all a dream cause that would be majorly hacky writing.

Attached: freddy.png (519x341, 127K)

is this game still a thing?

This slimy pizza parlor maybe didn’t want to pay immediately and put the dude on hold.

All of this info is insanely outdated. Like 3 games worth of info outdated

FNAF VR got teased

Attached: circus.jpg (960x540, 234K)

sorry but matpat told me something else and he would never lie

was there even endoskeletons in the first one? as well, i thought the facial recognition software only applied to the ones in fnaf 2. I could be wrong though

>new teaser image
>plastic characters fused to furry ones
This is illegal

Attached: 855A9843-808E-48D9-9AFD-FE73929C36EC.jpg (1300x731, 419K)

>the new image uses a fanmade model of spring bonnie
>reddit screams until scott takes it down
What level of autism is this? If I made a model and saw that the retard who makes scotts renders used my model I would take it as a compliment

So is this VR game a completely new game? I thought it was just the existing games but in VR

To quote my favourite show, Family Guy:

Oh my god, who the hell cares?

Its all new. You can find 5-6 screenshots of the new game if you look for them.

Is the movie still coming?
haven't heard anything of it for a long time.

The Toys are so hot. Love their sfm content.

Scott kept scrapping the scrypts but I think he’s settled on one finally

not in the slightest

FNAF is fucking shit

Thanks for letting us know

>lore
>eceleb links
>fnaf
>that spacing
reddit thread

Can we all agree Fnaf1 was good and the rest are shit?

>not thinking Fnaf2 is the best
Shit taste

There was an endoskeleton in the first game, it just sits on the table in the backroom. And the facial recongnition software was being put into the old models till they decided to scrap them for replacement parts for the new ones.

Yes. The first studio told him to fuck off because he changed the script all the time.

>worse visuals
>tedious mechanics like puppet box
>doesnt improve over the first game

I hate the content its always fem versions with cocks it’s never just the animatronics fucking human girls

Its the reddit community, they will turn on you in an instant if you use anything fan made without covering it in 50 different watermarks and artist links

I like 1 and 2, 3 was boring, hated 4.

Oh shit! People still CARE about FNAF lore?!

Have you never heard the term plagiarism?

>tfw FNAF1, 2 and the first teaser of 3 will be 5 years old this year

Attached: 1551613500913.jpg (630x511, 71K)

Ultimate custom night was pretty good

I think the creator of the Spring-Bonnie model took it as a compliment, it was autism by reddit of course

New game
there's also an AAA title on the work, a movie, and Scott said he will also work in solo for another game. (probably not fnaf, and probably free, he have so much money now that he makes all his game free, the guy really was fucking lucky.)

SL > 1 = 3 > 2 > 4 > 6

He said his next personal project is still a FNAF game called "Into Madness"

>so rich his new games are all free
Ultra based. He could still sell them for even more money

What a waste of a thread. This game stopped being relevant after 2016 at the latest. Ill end all discussion right now: its a chuck e cheese rip off gone wrong/sexual/in the hood. Now fuck off

Question for portion of Yea Forums, do you hate developer or just series he made?

>you will never shit out 4 jumpscare simulators to become a multi-millionaire that doesn't become a lonely wreck like Notch

I wish I was Scott.

Attached: 1551710575872.jpg (600x583, 24K)

All his old games are free too. I think the only ones that cost money are a hanful of the first few FNAFs

>tfw be 40 years old and something
>tfw do shitty / underated games all his life, struggle to have a normal life, but is a christian so still have hopes
>out of despair, do one last game, thinking it will bomb again, don't even have a 3D engine, game is straight out the end of the 90's
>it's a total success, you become rich in the process

Scott story gives me the hope than everything is possible.

Yea Forums loved the first game when it came out. Then over time it became over saturated and like anything popular Yea Forums suddenly turned on it and pretended they never liked it. See

Neither. He's absolutely based as a developer and while FNAF can get stale, they perfectly encapsulate the benefit of an episodic release schedule

I actually like Scott, and i don't really hate his serie. Hell, i kinda like the first 3 games.
the most cancerous shit is the fanbase. and maybe some merch, how were the 3 novels? never read them.

This is Yea Forums, we only care about a game's fanbase and judge the game based on the fanbase.

I honestly thought the game was just Horror-Let's Play bait. I never realized that it has an interesting story and most of it being fucked up.

only played the first, it was alright, didn't care for the rest but I do care about the creator though, he isn't a greedy fucker that for sure. He learned from his past as a whole while making this series and donating a huge portion of his wealth from time to time, makes me glad he everything works out for him.

Its an extremely deep rabbit hole but you had to be there when it happened to really experience it. Basically everything that can be solved with the current information has been solved. Until something new comes out the community is pretty much in stasis.

It gets shit on because as soon as it took off, every shit indie and their moms came out of the woodwork thinking they can copy it by making a shit jumpscare game with as much vague and poorly thoughtout lore hints to make their game look interesting

Scott is incredibly based as a developer
>accidentally creates a phenomenon
>turns it into a complex story to keep fans engaged
>makes all new games free instead of monitizing them further
>took fan suggestions in the ultimate custom night roster
>apologized when his new teaser used a fan model that looked offical

>this thread is full of people respecting the games instead of shitting on it mindlessly because of milking and a poor fanbase
This isint the Yea Forums i know

Can anyone give me a rundown on the lore?
I droppped out once they shoehorned in another supposed bite incident in 1983 and alluded to comatose shit.

I knew I was already going deep into the hole, when I hear something about children's souls possessing the Animatronics, because some guy lured these kids into a room, killed them, and stuffed them inside? I need a summary if possible.

Thats a dangerous fucking question user
Assuming you left at fnaf4 you missed
>several new locations
>human rebirth
>a family tree
>human-robot soul fusing
>lots of corpses
>the last game takes place in literal hell
Go to youtube and pull up a chair

>Implying you won't do the same.
I would fucking do it, anything to be set for life

This, and the timeline isint even linear
Different games happen at the same times

Some fuckin prick designed a bunch of chuck e cheese animatronics to siphon out the souls of children and use them to kill more people, while the other owner of the company tries to fix the shitstorm the mass murderer created.

Attached: whoa baby.jpg (647x800, 90K)

>tries to fix
More like "hires schmucks to die on the nightshift and keep their murderlust from lashing out in the daytime until he murder-suicides all the cool characters"

Attached: 1551682732700.png (358x377, 209K)

And some games also happen in the novel timeline right? or at least both timeline have some differences.

Really? All that in the span of like 2 games?

At least that sounds like what the series always did, at least from what I remember

Attached: 1550515134836.png (416x352, 190K)

>4

The living incarnation of Aussie shitposting starts a pizzeria with a friend, and kills his friend's daughter. He kills four more kids, and during this his own kids start to die off through natural selection. Specifically, getting chomped and dying of brain damage, and getting accidentally foreverial vanillafied by an ice cream robot, which the aussie built as part of a group to help him kill kids easier .The friend's daughter brings the four kids back to life as Freddy and the other animatronics, while the Aussie's kids just kinda come back as ghosts, one without a body and the other inside the ice cream robot's mind. The murdered kids start killing off whoever works the night shift, presumably hoping they'll get lucky and kill their killer.

Ten years later, Aussie man comes back and destroys the four robots the daughter gave (after)life to. But then their ghosts corner him in the costume he wore to kill them in, which has an animatronic mode, and he accidentally causes all the animatronic parts to swing into place, inside his body.

While this happens, his only surviving kid tries to free his sister (inside the ice cream robot). The aforementioned robots were destroyed, but their remains come together to form one body and they, with the sister at the wheel, hollow him out and wear him as a skinsuit to get out of the pizzeria. The hollowed out son is still alive because he was injected with the same sci-fi fluid that allowed the robots to form a body after being scrapped.

Thirty years later, Aussie dad wakes up in the suit he died inside. Skinsuit son lures all the animatronics to a building with the partner who's somehow still alive, and burns them together. No survivors.

>henry lures all the remaining characters into a trap at the end of the timeline
>kills everyone including himself, freeing the child souls and condeming the purple guy to eternal hell
How was he so based

What the fuck is this Dead Silence shit, am I reading? This should be a movie, but I doubt it'll be good.

I hope this game is about Purple escaping from Hell as a spirit and terrorizing children Freddy Krueger style.

Attached: spring.gif (1165x810, 1.18M)

Are you a good Christian man?

>based
He sat on his ass for decades while everyone working for him got maimed, killed, or worse by the """innocent""" animatronics.

Attached: 1512541682976.jpg (1300x1490, 538K)

Give me a new Foxy to fap to. Please, Scott.

There is however one big issue in the whole thing.
What the fuck is true deal with Golden Freddy (because it's clear the soul inside it is even more vengeful than anyone else), if the kid that got bitten did actually die (we never get a clear conclusion about that, or legitimately confirmed by anyone in the series) and what exactly is "The one who you shouldn't have killed"

I like fnaf but just wish he gave us another tlh (fnaf world really does not count)

Yiff in Hell furfag

i'd honestly love to see scott make a horror game just based off of how fucking insane and horrifying demons are
think shit like event horizon or doom with the scott cawthon kino addition

>Tfw this game is suposed to be for young kids
Scott you madman.

>kids who were 10 when FNAF came out are now posting on Yea Forums
AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543081268603.jpg (1631x1872, 234K)

If i remembers right, GF is the kid who died in Fnaf 4 ending.

nah, you need like 3 more years until they can legally post here lad

I will once I get another Foxy.

user, i started posting on Yea Forums at 15 years old, it's not uncommon. it was in 2010..

They would be 15 now, dumbass.

That's because you have been here for 2 years tops

So what was the deal with the box?

Attached: fnaf4.jpg (590x306, 17K)

Sister Location has a LOT of lore in it

There never was an answer, Scott just bullshitted and excuse because he wanted to string faggots like MatPat along some more.

It was probably a metaphor for the lore, and opening it would’ve had something confirming everything was all a dream. Then Scott backed out.

It'a a really old pasta, kinda funny to see it being reposted now

>plastic characters fused to furry ones
I don't see it

>unironic fnaf thread on Yea Forums
I know it's spring break for a lot of you kids, but...

Attached: villagerpunch.png (701x592, 15K)

no fucking way

2>1>4>3
didn't bother to play anything else

But why would he be that mad at his dad if he technically wasn't killed by him, but technically one of the robots?
Unless Golden Freddy got actually stuffed with what was left of the kid as an attempt to actually save him, or something.

There was a good 2 1/2 weeks right when the game came out before all the autism started

>giving a fuck about the games or the plot after 3 or 4

Series should've ended around there to be honest. Now its long-overstayed its welcome to the point where Scott's excessive-milking has turned its once-unique story into a total joke that nobody gives a fuck about anymore, since he's proven time and time again that he'll just keep retconning things to keep the "mystery" going.

i remember everyone and their mother hating on fnaf in 2015.

Anyone remember zajcu37 and his god awful fnaf sfms? It even had its own lore. Btw its still going

the faggot would always promise at end of the year he would make other series other than fnaf but he just kept milking fnaf more

I feel like the main problem with 3 was that it mostly boiled down to cheesing Spring's AI by the end of it, and pray he doesn't cheese and use the vent at a bad time.

this

Newfag

Yea Forums unironically loved the hell out of the first game until it started getting popular with autists and furries several months later.

>giving a fuck about the games or the plot after [the game I personally stopped playing]

Series should've ended around there to be honest. Now its long-overstayed its welcome to the point where Scott's excessive-milking has turned its once-unique story into a total joke that nobody gives a fuck about anymore, since he's proven time and time again that he'll just keep retconning things to keep the "mystery" going.

Funtime foxy and spring bonnie

>FNAF sfm

Attached: 1547149248931.jpg (468x676, 39K)

I still don't understand what's butt hay.

>"Michael is every guard" is finally de-confirmed
thank god

>tfw there's an "open box" in fnaf world files
>doing an action in the custom night game give you an achievement in fnaf world
Scott is just building the ultimate keikaku.

I hate the fuck out of Christfags, but this guys solid. Launching some half ass exploitation sequels is the worst he’s done.

Fanbase is nuts but it’s a single player game.

How so?

Play the games, duh.

>I hate the fuck out of Christfags

This might be the most edgy tryhard sentence I have ever read

Jeremy’s the name of both a dead kid and one of the night guards in 2. Help Wanted’s return to the name indicates that it’ll have some focus on Jeremy, and it’s more likely to be the Jeremy of 2 than one of the dozen of kids.