Sekiro

>This game will unlock in approximately 9 days

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1920x835, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers
store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not just pirate it, its not like it has any online.

why does every video game character need a prosthetic arm now

Blame Berserk.

>he pre-ordered
there's literally no bonuses and from previews it struggles to run at 30fps as is on PS4

I’m white

I like the no online.

Don't need to worry about pricks invading me and then bitching when I don't fight with "honor"

I get the pre-order part, but who's playing on console?

Why pirate if I can just buy it??

it seems a little more than prosthetic it seems to be made with his own bones.

I mean, I have money and a good job.

I can literally only think of two videogames

Ok but what about relauability?
The game is confirmed to be half as long as BB with half the amount of bosses and ONE WEAPON.

I can understand summoning a dark spirit yourself and then they bitch about it but when a dude just invades out of nowhere then expects you to follow some bullshit "code" just because "muh duels" then no, they can stick to it while I kill their dumb invader ass.

Why buy it when you can have it for free

>Don't need to worry about pricks invading me
THEN DON'T EMBER.

Holy shit why are some fags so retarded that they flag themselves for PVP and complain when they get PVP?

>believes the shitposts
>doesn't even take into account multiple minibosses
Some of the minibosses shown are more complex than standard bosses in souls.

Will it have the japanese VA available?

>muh trophy list
>muh file size
The only thing confirmed so far is that you’re retarded

knowing that I think they're just testing the water with this IP and don't want to spend too much on it if they don't have to. Using Activision to spread word about it is actually a very lucrative move if they want people to see this with as much effort/cost on their own part as they can save.

ok shill

>ONE WEAPON.
Two weapons, Kusabimaru which we get initially, and Fushigiri later on. Also
>unlockable combat arts

invading is forced pvp and nobody wants that and embering has benefits outside of being flagged for pvp. A bad idea to have both your normal health and a pvp flag attached to the same item or state in the game.

The launch trailer almost made me cum. GOTY confirmed

not them but why do games have to be bad and why do people want every new game to fail? If it's actually that bad then it'll fail regardless.

>it's shilling if even if it's the truth
Fuck off back to invading in DaS3 for this year faggot.

Pre-order and receive a Digital Artbook and Digital Mini Soundtrack?

I wouldn't say that until it happens. Even then there might be something more deserving and no I'm not gonna argue over anything that might be.

Cause everyone is just a salty fuck. Most people don't actually want things to fail. But these dudes who sit inside all day and post on Yea Forums are bitter people

I'm so tired of the "I just come here to shitpost" crowd

I just don't want souls games to be reduced to 1 weapon and a few bosses while still going for $60

You just reminded me that Dying Light 2 is also releasing this year, fucking hyped for that one too

Because unlike other trash out there you know what you're getting when you buy a Miyazaki title.

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

Go to a different site then. What the fuck do you think you are going to get here?

B-but it's only 12GB i-it can't be good right?

Good thing this isn't a Souls game then eh mate

>Skill trees replace the RPG stat leveling
>Unlockable combat arts
>Two weapons
>Prosthetics that have a range of utilities (e.g. Hyperarmour axe, flame vent), obtained from the world and levels
>Dodges have the narrowest i-frames yet in a From game
>You can jump vertically now, no need to run
>Timing deflects, instead of blocking
>Only parrying mechanism is the mikiri, which is only for thrust attacks
>No stamina
>Posture bar: fully filling up the posture meter by attacking and deflecting allows you to strike a critical that removes all their health, they have multiple revives though
>This applies to you aswell
>Timed deflects do posture damage to enemy, however the posture damage is very little, you inflict significantly more posture damage by attacking and performing mikiri (when appropriate)
>This means you can't just stand and deflect
>Perilous attacks like horizontal swipes cannot be blocked, perfect blocked or dodged through, only jumped over
>Posture bar can deplete over time
>You obtain a revive (gained from killing sufficient amount of enemies), so you can come back to life after dying
>Dying induces a world tendency equivalent in Sekiro called dragonrot, an illness that spreads to friendly NPCs in the hub
>More you die, the less chance of "unseen aid" from these NPCs and will eventually lock you out of dialogue, lose chance to obtain useful items/bars progression
>It is said to kill, expect NPCs to die and affect the narrative
>Multiple (4) endings
>World design is their biggest one yet, opens up significantly, early on. Expect it be like DaS1 level design
>There will be multiple mini bosses before a true boss

Only thing worse is saltfags.

whoa...its almost like its not a soul game...thats crazy...

>all those pros
based game

What sort of challenge runs are viable in Sekiro do you think? I can really only think of no death runs. No hit runs do not seem to be doable. can't really do a SL1 torch only or anything. You can do just don't get any skill upgrades but you don't have a damage stat so nothing is really scaled up you just don't have the utility. Trying to think of fun runs.

Yea if this was coming out 10 years ago sure. But we have had games which set the bar higher these days. It is almost like this is some side indie project but you will pay full price for it

>9 days
>Thursday
>21st
wait
what?

>it's not DaS
no shit idiot

with DMC5 and RE2 out, this won't be happening especially considering how barebones and short it is

>complaining about the fucking menu
holy shit

it's not one though and from doesn't consider it one, believe it or not they can do more than just dark souls. People need to remember that.

>Two weapons
Don't lie. The sword on his back is just for cinematic boss kills. You don't actually use it

You have no idea how long the game is.

>>No PvP
>>No levels
good
>>No builds
false
>>No shield
excellent
>>No weapons
true
>>No messages
>>No covenants
>>No newgame+
>>No multiplayer
good
>>Retarded story
who cares?
>>No bloodstains
literally who uses them?
>>Only 11 bosses
true
>>No replayability
souls games don't have any
>>No heavy attacks
good
>>Published by activision
bad
>>No stamina management
>>No character customization
good
>>The menu looks like a PS1 game
good
>>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
whatever
>>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
good
% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)
good

seems like more positive than negative, time to preorder

Beat it while using the PS4 Remote Play app on your phone

>it's not a souls game so it's allowed to suck
t. a fromshill

People unironically love dark soul online? This clunky ass laggy online?

>same combat
>same controls
>copy pasted animations
>just less content and no online

Could've fooled me

i'm gonna need the Yea Forums seal of approval before i buy it

Midnight, most people will probably be able to play 8-11pm. I haven't watched the times but if they do the launch per zone then VPN to NZ will be like noon on Thursday or something

>with DMC5 and RE2
lmao both of which are hilarious short with almost no content

t. Fromshill who defended DaS2's release

>bitching when I don't fight with "honor"
But that is why I enjoyed it. All those faggots bitching about, "honor." That shit had my so rock hard.

Nope, waifufags

Here's a challange for you: try to enjoy it more than once.

?
But those games are both barebones and short too lol

With only this and those two I'd have to give it to DMC5 even though Sekiro feels different, but so does RE2 but at the same time RE2 is a remake and Sekiro is not while DMC5 is a new game continuing the story of the better DMC games.

>Just say good to missing features as an argument
No wonder zoomers get bodied when they try to make any point.

Yes some autists really like that garbage. Have you never seen the threads with the cucks messaging you when you murdered them without bowing first? They are literally mentally ill

>>same combat
>>same controls
>>copy pasted animations
Like every Souls game?

Welp everything about that statement is wrong

apparently the story branches off at more points and I’d assume everyone’s group at the safe area are going to die if dragon cancer their first playthrough, anyway.

At least they can post some decent fap material.

Deus ex
Tekken
Life

zoom zoom

I'd argue souls games have replayability but mostly for the reason of trying multiple pure builds.

Depends on the game. Just because you can replay any game doesn't always mean it is actually worth playing again. Every game has infinite replay value if you enjoy it. I am surprised how you are assuming that you will be playing this several times before even playing it once.

it's more like the Yea Forums seal of "no u"

Nice arguments retarded Capcom shills. Your games are already forgotten now fuck off while the adults are talking.

Who in Tekken?

11 bosses, so less than half of BB's length with no random chalices to grind for fun
20 hours max

RIP

Wonder if it's just an error or local times unlock?
Playing mid day EU on Thursday with VPN would be amazing

Barry is in the house tonight

The game literally has a challenge mode and 4 different endings

looks like a PS2 game that's far ahead it's time. confirmed for GOTY

They both have more than 1 weapon therefore shit all over sekiro

wouldn't that be yoshimitsu? Or does only Soul Calibur's yoshimitsu have a prosthetic?

It's confirmed that about half way through the game you can start using the sword on the back. Expect some sort of Bloodborne twist.

>muh games must be 100+ hours of padding because me is NEET and gaming is me whole life
Kill yourself

I'm not poor

But if you don't like the game why would you play again just for movies? You sound like a shill

git gud

there are multiple minibosses before every true boss

Wonder when sandniggers are gonna start leaking it. They usually get games before everyone else.

OHNONONONONONNO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP!!!

Attached: 44159B6C-1D80-4833-A1C8-FFEFEB0F810E.jpg (710x548, 77K)

Exactly, all the souls games share elements but they still have online, lots of weapons, armors and builds.

Thus the "it's not souls" excuse does not fly when it uses the same base gameplay just with way less content.

>Expect some sort of Bloodborne twist
I honestly don't and it probably won't happen. The twist will be, you were bad all along and need to die for good to stop the poison from spreading.

But it's not a souls game. The ONLY thing Souls and Sekiro have in common is the developer.

Wait is it selling more than DMC5?

>Same combat
No literally every person who played the game said you’d get slapped playing it like DS.
>Same controls.
Yep same sneak button and grappling hook button and everything.
>Copy pasted animations
Not really? How many katana slash animations do you expect? There’s already plenty of assasination and deathow animations it looks like.
>Less content and no online.
I mean objectively there’s less content because there’s less customization because it’s not that kind of game. That’s like saying you don’t like Zelda because there’s less weapons and armor than Skyrim.

Also it’s a different game so I don’t really see no online as a loss. That’s like saying RE2 sucks because it didn’t have online like RE6.

Why would you assume I wouldn’t like the game? You sound like a stupid as fuck drooling retard

My guess is that you'll start encountering "immortal" enemies that revive automatically when you kill them. To kill them permanently you'll have to use the superspecial magic sword, which will happen automatically, for the execution animations.

way I see it is that a move is 2 to 2 and a half hours, for like 15 dollars a watch. whereas one game can give way more hours, this one in particular giving 10 times as many hours for only 4 times the price.

Yeah BB has 3 pigs and a few executioners in every level as well but I'm not desperate enough to scream "BB has 100 bosses cuz minibosses count too"

>Hasn't even played it yet
Duuuuurrr

Yeah the launch trailer made the hype meter explode.

people don't like to count minibosses because they don't pose as much of a challenge as a normal boss, but they can. If they're done well. If so this game will at least have 22 challenging and unique enemies.

It has boss health and music. It is literally a boss in the game. Why would you not count it? Sounds like you are just picking and choosing things arbitrarily. Maybe easy bosses should not count too. Get rid of cleric, especially since he got copy pasted later

>every Sekiro thread

Attached: 0EA9459B-784D-486C-95AE-4ABED225C21A.jpg (649x480, 42K)

Watch the minibosses.
>BB has 100 bosses cuz minibosses count too
No one said this retard. Chalice dungeons have legitimate bosses (Pthumerian Elder, Pthumerian Descendant, Bloodletting beast, etc).

user who said it was going to sell like a bargain bin AA PS2 game: suck my dick

>game is confirmed to be half as long as BB
no, you're ASSUMING the game is half as long, there's a difference

It's almost as if all the contrarians on Yea Forums don't have any impact on the sales and success of video games.

Lmao who and why are people trying to shit on this? Looks amazing and better than the Souls games.

It is not. Look at the sellers.

>is white
>wastes money like a nigger

His point exactly

MGS5
Battlefield 5
DMC5

Attached: sekiro thread.gif (500x222, 2.11M)

>The cope of Sekiro fags

Attached: cope.png (953x708, 224K)

>every thread
ftfy
does seem especially bad here but maybe cause I'm actually more aware of it

nu-Yea Forums's mentality is to shit on every new release from the second it's announced up until a week after release and then forget about it

bionic commando

>invading is forced pvp and nobody wants that
Speak for yourself nigger, I loved the constant threat that I could be invaded at any moment while going through an already difficult level, it made the games far more scary for me.

Attached: 1552117867317.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

You are a fucking little fat bitch

Having 30 fantastic bosses like BB and 20 transformable 2in1 weapons with completely unique movesets for various playing styles isn't padding, it's core content that adds combat depth and replayability.
Enjoy your $60 rental, shill.

>Looks...better than the Souls games
There's your answer right there. Soulsbabbies can't stand the idea of From not only making a game that isn't a Souls clone but also one that will likely be better than any of the Souls games. They wanted their series to go the way of Call of Duty, but Miyazaki is moving on to bigger and better things, and it makes their blood boil.

>Dissidia NT
>$50
>Seller

wtf it's free?

>DMC 5 on there twice with both close to top sellers
>Basically selling twice as much
BTFO

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Well that's not very nice.

Pick global sellers you retarded nigger

>all these missing features and yet it will still be better than DaS2 and 3

Feels good man!

Attached: 1525843320962.gif (408x512, 825K)

okay, almost nobody wanted that. But tying it to being embered was stupid, because you only get your true amount of health when embered, so also having it make you vulnerable to invasion is stupid. Then again, I never played with online active so I never had to give a shit. so playing with no online is another fix.

How is it better?

Overrated trash? Because that's what all of his games have been so far

>can't defeat enemies by mindlessly mashing R1
>can't summon your friends to beat the game for you
>can't grind for exp and overlevel your character
>can't abuse rolling with iframes up the ass
>have to learn to parry to reliably kill most enemies
The only reason Sekiro gets shitposted by Soulsbabies is because they fear the truth. They fear that they won't be able to beat this game like they did with Dark Souls. This game will expose them as the true shitters and scrubs they have always been.

Attached: Average Dark Souls player tries Sekiro.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

it's become really annoying because I honestly want to discuss the game but every thread is 95% arguments about "haha you're paying for a 5 hour game" or "no multiplayer flop on release"
i just wanna talk about the fucking game man

Attached: 1548452756228.png (1021x1035, 1.32M)

Nobody ever said it was going to flop. From Software has built enormous goodwill with the Souls series so people *of course* are going to buy what they believe to be the next installment. Little do they know they are not going to get a souls game, but a barebones action game.

Why lie?
store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers

Attached: Capture222.jpg (1067x530, 68K)

Invasions are rare as fuck unless you summon while embered you dumb shit.
And there's the blue covenant that sends 2 players to help if you get invaded.
Even shitstains like you have no excuse to complain about invasions being unfair to the host.

Wow look its the same!

>endless bait: the thread
oh sorry i meant
>endless bait: the board

I'm scared bros. Will I be able to run this on my 940MX?

I would rather have 1 weapon with skill trees and combos than 50+ shallow as fuck repetitive weapons like the Souls games.

not everyone who played the souls games used help. I played without online and never really summoned. It made some bosses suck like anything with two opponents but it was still doable.

Shit games sell well all the time, this is nothing new

No, the reason it gets shat on is the lack of weapons and play styles.

Dexfaggotry to the max is boring.

No it's not moron.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1339x649, 88K)

Sorry that you are absolutely fucking retarded

Attached: cop2.png (1298x913, 318K)

fucking fight me then faggot, or go kill yourself.

>retards posting their steam sales and not understanding it's different for everyone
>everytime

Every enemy encounter has music in sekiro.
>a dog sees you
>music starts playing
>dog lunges at you
>kill dog in one hit
>music stops

>46 unique IPs
>140+ replies

Attached: kosm.gif (700x400, 105K)

Nigga chill I have to beat DMC first. This year has been insane

Attached: 1543762055683.png (568x509, 254K)

You literally are forced to be embered after killing a boss you dumb fuck, players have to kill themselves if they want to get get rid of it, and if a players want to co-op they also are forced to deal with PvP

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 216241761423731.png (698x369, 78K)

lol this looks like shit

Play styles my ass, it always boils down to R1 spam or L1 spam as a magic build. Kys nigger

DS3 has 250 weapons and only the basic starter one share movesets.

>devil may ꜱoy can't even outsell a game that hasn't released yet
OH NO NO NO

>Not even on the list
This is too good. From fags on suicide watch

Attached: cope3.png (1031x841, 947K)

sort by global retardos

And they are shallow as fuck, literally quantity over quality.

>Miyazaki is moving on to bigger and better things
And by bigger we mean "half the size".

Are we comparing dick sizes now with DMCV? Or are we trying to prove it isn't a flop?

>Trying to bait this hard

Attached: lion.png (572x503, 301K)

most people dont actually buy until a few days before launch, always like so

>Half as long
>judging from filesize

You seem to forget that BB also had huge amounts of content to make up the chalice dungeons.

Comparing dicksizes, because liking both games in threads like these is akin to resting your beer in the gravestone of an abuse victim.

No its over.

>Moving goalposts
>B..b..b...but it doesn't matter now if DMC 5 outsells it
Way to

even if this is global, it's almost like DMC5 is out already and the rush of buying has happened and a lot of people still wait for a hard copy. My assumption is they'll sell more or less the same amount.

good, the fewer unwashed PC turds playing my masterpiece the better.

Attached: 1552038433607.png (427x576, 310K)

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world

Attached: B54EA23C-01DD-4115-8382-C2F87F9F4310.jpg (750x1244, 445K)

>if a players want to co-op they also are forced to deal with PvP
Exactly, if they want easymode they have to deal with invaders since the PvE game is super easy with 2 people stunlocking nearly every enemy or backstabbing the bigger ones that can't be stunned easily.
Invaders are there to equal the playing field for the mobs.

>250 weapons and only the basic starter one share movesets.
Wow this is new some shit bait.

Attached: 1541090916729.jpg (722x349, 336K)

You assumptions are shit

BB was 30 gigs

I mean 250 plus weapons and yet most people gravitate towards the same ones so in terms of usage it seems to be a way less amount, if we're talking about the preferred weapons.

They are all basically the same though. The difference between weapons in PvE boils down to whether attacking one or two times before rolling again. Range barely matters since the game is based on abusing iframes instead of positioning.

Fair enough. Though even assuming we know exactly how much content the game has, I'd still say good because From has shown they tend to bite off more than they can chee and their games end up being clearly unfinished. With less to work with and no online bullshit to deal with, this game may actually be a complete work.

>okay, almost nobody wanted that
DaS' multiplayer system has been praised for a decade now so I find that hard to believe.

>because you only get your true amount of health when embered
Did you not even look up how the ember system worked before shitposting? Anyone who invades you gets handicapped by losing 30% of their HP to balance it out. So they have un-embered HP while you have your fully embered HP which makes it more than fair.

I never understood the bitching about PVP, just play offline if you don't want to be invaded. If you're bitching because you can't summon help without risking being invaded then tough shit, that's the entire point, to counteract your attempt at making the game easier like the little babby bitchboy you are.

Attached: 1522697804897.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Dark Souls 3 had weapons other than the longsword?

>They fear that they won't be able to beat this game like they did with Dark Souls.

Min maxers will always min max. That doesn't mean the game does not have variety

no my assumption is that I don't have a personal stake and can live with both being successful, imagine that, a world where games do well despite faggots who want one to succeed and another to fail.

You are a fucking bitch

And Sekiro is roughly half that. Strip out all the weapons, all the chalice dungeon stuff, all the bloated left over data from ds3 prototypes and unused BB stuff and it makes sense.

and Miura stole it from Evil Dead 2

pvp when you fucking summon the dark spirit yourself is fine, that's the kind people liked. I never summoned help either. I guess you just want to make assumptions about everything though, so there you go, you did.

>DaS' multiplayer system has been praised for a decade now so I find that hard to believe
Listen man, I love invasions I really do, but multiplayer is not a thing Dark Souls is praised for. I'm surprised how anyone would think PvP is praise worthy. It's fun, unique but it has too much shitty things going for it.

Attached: 1453518924591.png (800x400, 195K)

watch some Sekiro gameplay and then load up DS1 and equip a katana play a bit and come back and say its the same combat. you wont if you are honest.

Already secured

Attached: Captureg.jpg (726x501, 42K)

No, he's a reasonable person.
What the fuck is that demential obsession with "IF MY GAME SUCCEEDS, THIS ONE HAS TO FAIL" other than you getting to make an umpteenth "OHNONONO" thread?

sounds more like you are a loser with no life

>Same combat
Are you literally blind or brain damaged? Yeah you swing a sword and kill a thing but thats like saying Devil may cry and god of war are identical.
>Same controls
Yeah, I sure remember activating my goddamn prosthetic arm in dark souls. Or my grappling hook.
>Copy pasted animations
A few but who gives a shit? They're not common.
>Less content
We have no idea yet
>no online
Only true thing you said.

>brazilian
>does not own GTA
Fake

>but multiplayer is not a thing Dark Souls is praised for
It literally was nigger, DeS and DaS1 were praised for their "unique" take on multiplayer. Literally look up any review of the time they came out.

I'm not saying Souls PVP is some balanced amazing experience, it's a janky shitfest half the time, but god damn can it be batshit fun and it was way different than the boring ass type of multiplayer that was around at the time.

where do you live? what currency is that?

Oh look a game that isn't
>i-frame doge roll(s)
>wait
>wait some more
>i-frame doge roll(s)
>wait for opening
>R1
or spamming spellcasts. Nice.

>got both
Absolutely based

Attached: solaire.png (569x800, 157K)

Based Ronaldinho

Bros how do we make this game flop?!

Let's do a petition! We can do it reddit!

He's brazilian, the currency is reais (or however the fuck it's written)

the true choice of a person who likes video games. I'm thinking about it but I need to get a few things before getting the games, probably a PC. Old one is back home and is also shit anyway.

>I guess you just want to make assumptions about everything though
You're the one making assumptions that nobody likes DaS invasion system my little user. Clearly you're new to Yea Forums because we've been having threads about invasions and PVP builds since the DeS Chinese import days 10 years ago so there's an assumption for ya buddy.

It won't flop, the legions of braindead Fromdrones will make sure of it

Surely shitposting on Yea Forums will help!

Hyped but I do gotta admit the UI could have used some more visual flair to it.

Brazil, Brazilian reals (about 0.26 USD)

it's called the Real, I just looked it up, I assume that they are the thing you use in Asscreed 4, which are called Reales for plural. The smaller unit is known as a centavo apparently. I didn't even know reales were a currency still in circulation.

I’m doing my part by shitposting in every single thread and therefore making people cancel their pre-orders.... Capcom must win....

We don't. There's too much goodwill built by souls games for this to flop.

because its good to support good devs

love the bait though

a lot of people don't like getting invaded when they are at a part of the game they don't want to be invaded at, my friend. Calling a spirit yourself is completely different. I don't consider invasions and directly calling a spirit to fight the same thing.

All of his games have been masterpieces

Fromdrones are the ones crying about no pvp or dress up simulator

If you actually believe this, I'm sorry to say, you might be retarded

Your own fault for being a console plebeian

>a lot of people
And this right here is fine, but before you claimed "nobody". Glad you've seen the error of your ways, my work here is done!

i`m sorry bro

Is longer than Bloodborne actually, confirmed. Has more bosses too.

bro

>wtf its different so its bad!

same old shit since 2 released

this game looks too slow for me, I'll pass

Attached: 1552389446853.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

You still claimed that all people liked it, which is the opposite of what I said and likely more inaccurate.

How does it feel to be the biggest retard in Yea Forums of all places? Embarrassing?
Combat is nothing like Souls

>No online
Finally, a FromSoft game I can pirate without missing out on anything.

Attached: 1454117440007.jpg (1480x1080, 225K)

I respect your decision, but I'll likely try both.

>PS4

Attached: 1542985742700.png (340x323, 279K)

Redpill me on this game. Is the hype purely because it's by FROM? It doesn't have anything that made the souls games good and super popular with even Yea Forums of all places so why do we care?

Attached: 1515522960413.png (510x346, 195K)

By the way everything in this list is a lie except no multilayer and stamina

>Shadows die twice
>Stupid fucking name
Sounds gay. Pass

Attached: fuckit i'm out.jpg (673x432, 91K)

this shitpost is aesthetic

Yikes

Because it looks good.

It has everything that made the Souls games worth playing just enhanced

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

What? Both dmc5 and re2 are 8h games, while Sekiro is 50h.it's pretty dang long

why do pvpfags think they matter

BB barely had it and nobody cared

>we
Do you really need Yea Forumss approval to like a game? Watch some gameplay and judge for yourself

>67 unique IPs
>230+ replies

Attached: 1451959729621.png (500x500, 213K)

>Pre-ordering anything, ever

Attached: 1552377011099.png (645x729, 93K)

>no socket quest
>no imbue quest
>no skill points, no skill trees
>no trade system
>no ladders
>no personalize item quest
>no skulls, no sapphire gems
>no charms
>no jewels
>no rune drops
>no more Cain
>no belt slots
>no LAN, no offline play, no mods allowed
>no custom named public games, no lobby
>no alternate weapon or shield slot
>no eight player co-op
>no Followers in co-op or PVP
>no Countess runs, no Forge runs
>no pentagrams
>no Runewords
>no ethereal base items
>no good base items
>no end game magic items
>no end game vendor items
>no end game rare drops
>no identifying magics or rares
>no hit recovery, block rate, cast rate, attack rating
>no "hardcore" pvp, no body drops
>no title per difficulty defeated
>no moving with map open, no hiding minimap
>no individual or original player or account names
>no Dclone, no world event.
>no monster immune/resistance system
>no body retrieval, no exp loss, free resurrect
>no incentive to play solo
>no crafting wherever you want
>no consquences for shrines, no gem shrine
>no ignorelist
>no total players online
>no shapeshifting
>no summoning or exploding corpses
>no run/walk system, no audible footsteps
>no map complexity
>no incentive to level alts
>no inventory tetris
>no upgrade system
>no enchant skill
>no instant cast TP, no tomes & scrolls
>no more than 3 sockets max
>no Horadric cube
>no throwing items
>no equipping two of same unique weapon or ring
>no good secret level, pony level an insult to Diablo fans
>no good music, no iconic tracks
>no good story
>no gear requirements
>no sense of speed
>no class changing uniques
>no dropping gold
>no more than 5 skills at a time
>no stepping out of town
>no treasure class system
>no lifesteal, no magic find
>no hostile system, no killing bots, no ears, no PVP

>Skill trees replace the RPG stat leveling
>Unlockable combat arts
>Two weapons
>Prosthetics that have a range of utilities (e.g. Hyperarmour axe, flame vent), obtained from the world and levels
>Dodges have the narrowest i-frames yet in a From game
>You can jump vertically now, no need to run
>Timing deflects, instead of blocking
>Only parrying mechanism is the mikiri, which is only for thrust attacks
>No stamina
>Posture bar: fully filling up the posture meter by attacking and deflecting allows you to strike a critical that removes all their health, they have multiple revives though
>This applies to you aswell
>Timed deflects do posture damage to enemy, however the posture damage is very little, you inflict significantly more posture damage by attacking and performing mikiri (when appropriate)
>This means you can't just stand and deflect
>Perilous attacks like horizontal swipes cannot be blocked, perfect blocked or dodged through, only jumped over
>Posture bar can deplete over time
>You obtain a revive (gained from killing sufficient amount of enemies), so you can come back to life after dying
>Dying induces a world tendency equivalent in Sekiro called dragonrot, an illness that spreads to friendly NPCs in the hub
>More you die, the less chance of "unseen aid" from these NPCs and will eventually lock you out of dialogue, lose chance to obtain useful items/bars progression
>It is said to kill, expect NPCs to die and affect the narrative
>Multiple (4) endings
>World design is their biggest one yet, opens up significantly, early on. Expect it be like DaS1 level design
>There will be multiple mini bosses before a true boss

Yeah because that's totally what determines a good game, the amount of weapons.
Typical zoomer

I care about weapon variety, builds, and looking swell while i dab on monsters 10x my size. Does this game even HAVE fashion?

dont fix what isnt broken. Using the base of souls is basically standard now

Sekiro has way more than 11 bosses, dozens of them actually

why do you assume all this when only a single area of the game has been shown off?

You sound like a retard. Why wouldn't people like a 10/10 masterpiece?

I'm not a poor nigger

What game will all the shitposters move to once this comes out?

You keep proving yourself more retarded with each new post. The pigs and hunters in BB are equivalent to normal enemies in Sekiro. Sekiros minibosses are same level as actual bosses in Bloodborne

Days Gone

Go play with barbie dolls then you cocksucking homo

no, you have to wear the ugly samurai armor and the lesbian hair bun. Thank god they spared us the pointy hat.

>you can't post in a thread more than once

Read my post again. I haven't assumed anything. You're inferring my stance that this game doesn't have fashion when I simply asked if it does.

Is already known Sekiro is at least a long as Souls games, so no, it is not "half the size", little nigger

Do we know how many bosses/minibosses there are? Estimate even?

You do understand Sekiros pre-orders have already sold more than Dmc5 total sales?

>Sekiros minibosses are same level as actual bosses in Bloodborne
They are more like hostile NPCs, like the three hunters in hypogean gaol.

>Bosses
Probably 20-25
>Minibosses
Dozens, by the looks of it.

He is lying, user. It has already been proven that Sekiro is a 30-50h game. The 11 bosses thing is a lie too, just like they claimed Bloodborne would have 6 bosses.

Its another non-Nintendo release, queue the nintodler rage

Proof? No, steam screenshots are not proof.

The only reason anyone gives a single shit about this game is because it's From

Local retailers are jews, they sell new games for 70€, and offer a 10€ discount if I pre-order

Since I'm getting it day 1, might as well save 10€, that's a meal or two

Real means "royal", we use it as a reference to the royal currency from the time we were a Portuguese colony, with the exception of ~half of XX century we and Portugal have used it since the XV century

No they aren’t idiot, plenty of them shit all over regular bosses of the Souls games.

where can i get it for the cheapest price?

Pirating is pretty cheap

>game is clearly an action game
>REEEEEW WHERE IS MY FASHION SOULS AT

Go to a Cyberpunk 2077 thread. This is tame as fuck.

Attached: 1540149495765.gif (456x270, 1.7M)

How isn't it? Combat is clearly a million times better, in general has massive improvements to movement and animations and how many things you can do.

Haven’t been in any Cyberpunk 2077 threads since the E3 trailer. The autists complaining about daylight made me cringe so fucking hard

cdkeys.com has it for $53.59

name 1(ONE) game that YOU think is a objectively better than any miyazaki game.

Yeah dude it's totally because of "drones" not because the game is a fucking masterpiece with amazing combat and exploration. Totally dude.
How come you are here and not in the KH3 threads, which is your favorite game of all time?

Imagine being the type of retards that care about online and fashion.

Fucking zoomers I swear.

fuck u

noice, cheers.

It is the objective truth, that is all. My beliefs have nothing to do with. All Miyazaki Souls games have been masterpieces of game history.

Must be a boomer thing tbqh

you forgot
>no coop-shitters
>no pvp-shitters
>no tower-shield-havel-UGS-cheese shitters

Game of the decade. Day 1 buy.

Attached: 1489305563411.jpg (441x408, 11K)

>the game is a fucking masterpiece with amazing combat and exploration
Sure is pretty fucking drone-like to say this before the game is even out.
And I think KH is a trash series

The worst. I just want more information so we can talk about the game.

It sounds like it all comes down to parrying though. It's no different to the dumbing down of Bloodborne; they give you only one viable way to play (in Bloodborne's case everyone was a dex build) and then pretend they're giving you more choice. Parry-only builds were possible in Demons and Dark, but the series has gradually filtered out/weakened playstyles the devs don't want you using. Is blocking or dodging an option? Can I play mainly ranged? If not then it's another step backwards.

>No outifts
>No leveling
>no stats
>one weapon type, no variety
>no multiplayer aspect for longevity
>forced playstyle
No effort: The game.
No replayability:The game.

Attached: 1552309441521.gif (500x257, 556K)

Nah the hype is because it has insanely good combat, far better than the combat any Souls game ever had - it has better everything really. You can jump, swim, climb, wall jump, explore vertically.

It is far better with far more content than Souls games.

>No effort: The game.
That's DaS2/3 though

hey I remember you from another thread

>No outfits
You some kind of tranny homo?

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist

Cope harder

Attached: 234234234234.jpg (700x835, 138K)

i dont understand the hype, the game looks uninspired to me. Dont get me wrong i will play it eventually, but i dont see myself replaying this after my first run with the game.

Fuck off retard nigger, you didn't ask that. Your post straight up claimed that "it has nothing that made the Souls games good", even though it clearly has far better content.
Are you a blind faggot or what? Open your fucking eyes, look at the game. Better combat, better exploration, better level design. How is it not perfectly logical for the massive hype to exist?
You must be stupid as hell

>i wear the same clothes everyday
Poverty nigger detected

Calling it now. The game will be great and the reviews will reflect this.

So to compensate, all the shitposters will start grasping at straws:
>"WAAHH THIS FEMALE NPC WITH RED HAIR LOOKS UGLY FROM A SPECIFIC ANGLE! FROMSOFT IS GIVING IN TO SJW ACTIVISION"

stay seething and trapped in your 4 year old game, PVP fags.

No, they are like actual bosses in any Souls game or Bloodborne.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
La Mulana
Ultima Underworld

Take three off the top of my head. I could go on. Honestly the best soulslike wasn't a Miyazaki game either (Shadow Tower Abyss), he just built on the foundations of King's Field/Shadow Tower and took them to the logical next step. The lore in Demon's Souls was cool as well as some of the stuff like Dark 1, but they eventually became way too blunt with how they explained/showed you plot elements. Do you honestly think Dark 3 is a masterpiece?

>Bannerlord
hahahahahahahahaha

Thats because you dont know enough about the game
>decide to fight boss B first instead of Boss A
>entire world changes because of it, playthrough turns out entirely different than first one

Based miyazaki. Steelbook preordered.

>Projecting
Yeah, because who isn't concern about virtual outfits wouldn't care about their IRL appearance. So you some kind of tranny homo?

>sure is dronelike to state objective facts
How so? We already know it has amazing combat and exploration, at least those of us with a functioning brain and a pair of eyes.

Is Sekiro one of those games that you cant have a proper discussion about on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1538327262645.jpg (785x720, 123K)

I don't give a fuck what it "sounds like" to your retard ass that hasn't looked at gameplay. Had you done that, you would know it is far more than that. But no, you just assume things and say "well, it SOUNDS like..."

The combat is extremely clearly far more complex and challenging than any of their previous games. There exists zero valid argument against this, because it is a proven fact.

>one of those
you mean every game?

It probably will once it inevitably succeeds and shitposters move on to doompost about another game, only to get foiled again.

>Is Sekiro one of those games that you cant have a proper discussion about on Yea Forums?
Basically, the Multiplayerfags are seething that they can't just get carried through the game.

>Is blocking or dodging an option? Can I play mainly ranged? If not then it's another step backwards.
All of these nigger tier questions would have been answered had you looked at the game instead creating your own headcanon about what the game is like.

But no, you subhuman cucks would never do that, why look at game footage and accidentally see reality. Have to make shit up and concoct lies online.

Ace Combat 4, 5, 0, and 7
Monster Hunter 3u, 4u, GU, even World
Nier and Nier Automata

Also, I'm only talking about the Souls games, Miyazaki did direct Armored Core for Answer, which was great

Until the game comes out yes. The soulsborne babies can’t accept that From didn’t make a game they wanted

>babbies first puzzle "woah so deep, lets all become vegan maaan"
>generic (indie)ana jones games
>mobile game-tier dungeon crawler

Take your nostalgia glasses off doomer-user. Your childhood games are all mediocre and not even best in their specific sub-genre.

You haven't played the game either, my friend. Your assumptions are just as valid as mine. Any discussion on such things before release is pointless.

fuck sekiro threads, not a single discussion is posted here except for samefagging shitposters and falseflaggers
guess I'll come back after release

Faggots are still treating Sekiro as some sort of sequel to Souls/Borne, and they're being autistic about it

It has leveling and the combat with 1 weapon has more variety than every single weapon in DS3 combined LMFAO

Clearly far more replayability than Dark Souls games had

>proper discussion on Yea Forums
*breathe in*

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh airplane simulator
>boss battles and literally nothing else
>game that is only known by 2B's ass and is mediocre otherwise

Awful

>my opinions that I've made by watching trailers are facts
Yeah, you're a drone

hope your right, but I will still remain skeptical

No, that is not at all the case here. I am not assuming things, I am stating FACTS that we know from the first 5 hours of Sekiro that they have shown, YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT.

YOU, on the other hand, have not looked at the game at all, and are MAKING SHIT UP AND LYING.

Big difference.

>SINGLE PLAYER ACTION GAME BAD
>MULTIPLAYER GOOD
zoom zoom

Attached: 1543596975691.gif (326x281, 210K)

You have shit taste, but what else could I expect from a Miyazaki dicksucker?

>trailers
No, I was obviously talking about the countless HOURS of gameplay footage they have shown, and a total of over 1 hour of developer interviews detailing how the game works.

But yeah sure, keep lying, keep digging that hole you're in. You're about to reach China pretty soon with the rate you're going.

holy shit the shitposting is bloodborne all over again

how mad will you be when Sekiro sweeps GOTY? will you just stop posting out of embarrassment?

Remind me of Bloodborne shitposting.

You really think the shitposters know anything about the game?

They will. They went awfully silent after Bloodborne release too. They just go from seething audibly to SEETHING in the silence of their impotent rage.

>4u and world in the same list as 3u

thats fucking insulting.

also
>weebs first "dude lmao weed" game
nier is shit and your enjoyment for it is proportional to the time that has passed since your dick has last been touched by a human female. Literally a game made for stoner weebs.

You can boil any game down to its absolute basics to shit on it. Souls games are just generic medieval fantasy hack and slash games. I don't like La Mulana for the Indiana Jones aspect, and I'm almost certain you haven't played it for any length of time if you believe that's the appeal. Very few games come close to the environmental puzzles and simultaneous lore/storytelling of La Mulana. It's like the pieces of a Miyazaki story but you need to piece everything from scratch and are required to do so in order to progress. It's a difficult game so a lot of people drop it in the first area.

Yes, even shit MH games are better than every Souls game

Imagine living in a bubble where you're convinced everyone else is secretly exactly the same as you and only pretending to do or think anything you dont
Wow

enjoy no sales all those things you listed are fun, dark souls was never hard

There is no leveling, its a skill unlock system, thats hardly leveling lmao.
And the single weapon isnt nothing to smile at, more like laugh at honestly.

also that enemy has literally exact same moveset as multiple dark souls enemies lmfao can do a 360 around him before he even swings yikes

Is the mail cutter still available at gamestop? I dont really get non digital mail anymore and i hate going outside and its a struggle to drive to the nearest mall and go to gamesto, but i just feel like im getting jewed out if i just buy the game digitally. Can the mail cutter preorder be used as a pocket knife as well?

MH is great in theory, but the devs have been lazy pieces of shit for several gens now. Atleast they are trying something new with world but even there their lazyness is shining through with tons of reused weapon-assets. I hope they add more new monsters and stop being a literal "copy paste our work from 4 years ago"-studio

Kek, humanoid mobs and bosses in souls are shitted on my circle strafing.

lol

BB is better than any MH game. That being said most MH games are better than DaS 2 and 3. DaS 1 and DeS are god-tier games and it feels wrong to even try to compare them to other god-tier games.

Actually writing this has made me realize in how much of a based timeline we live in. MH is back, Souls is saved, Capcom is back. Gaming life is good again.

>enemy isn't even hard to fight, he's just invincible and 2-shots you
Ah yes, truly a masterpiece

That very LITERALLY is leveling, you cuck. You get XP and use it to level up your talent trees.
>And the single weapon isnt nothing to smile at
Of course it is, that one weapon has far more variety than all weapons in Bloodborne or DS3 combined. I am very happy about that, finally they made a game with complex combat, instead of "dodge-R1-dodge-R1" like the Souls games.

This is going to shit all over the Souls games. Will sell far more than they ever did.

Prove it. Doesn't look like the same moveset from any previous game. You keep saying this shit, so prove it.

cope

MH has always been iterative, since day one. MHTri and MHW are the closest they've gotten to starting fresh, and they have less content/mixed reviews among long-time players as a result. There's no way to deliver even a quarter of the content of MH4U or MHGU if they started from scratch every entry. It's something you need to be comfortable with to enjoy the series. Occasionally you'll hit a gen 1/2 monster with shaky hitboxes or stiff movement, but it's a small price to pay for the hundreds of hours you can get out of a single save file.

>no base management
good
>no loot boxes
good
>no match 3 minigames
good
>no driving segments
good
>no romance
good
>no jetpacks
good

just because a game doesn't have a feature doesn't mean it is missing

>be better
yes
>sell far more
no
DaS got lots of sales from catering to casuals with all the coop and heavy armor/UGS cheesing.
If this game turns out to be ACTUALLY difficult and not dark-souls-meme-difficult then tons of casuals wont buy it. Id rather have lower sales and a better game than more mass-appeal pandering

>WHY DOES THIS BOSS TAKE MANY HITS TO KILL AND WHY DOES HE DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Like clockwork. This is the true nature of Dark Souls cucks. They reveal their true nature, pathetic manbabies that throw a crying temper tantrum when they can't cheese through a game by overleveling and summoning players for help.

>Confusing a skill unlock with stat leveling

Attached: IMG_20190302_010743.jpg (500x346, 23K)

It'll be interesting how Soulsfags will adapt to this one. It's more than just i-frame roll dodging and treat openings with R1(s), from what we've gotten from the previews. Probably gonna get this one desu.

Attached: moth.jpg (1024x920, 315K)

Well now that they sold 10m copies with MHW they should have enough money to hire enough staff to actually start making new content. The iterative excuse only works aslong as they have no other choice, which they do now.

Yes, I agree, making an enemy literally invincible is amazing game design, I don't know how they do it

Can you stop posting this normie facebook garbage in every sekiro thread? You're fucking cancer, neck yourself

You made these exact same posts with same images in another thread earlier today, how sad is your life? You just go to every Sekiro thread ever to spam the same shitposts even though you get proven to be a retard in every single one?
Yes, unlocking new attacks and moves from skill trees through leveling up with experience points is indeed LEVELING.
That is literally what it is. Nothing about the word "leveling" implies the necessity of attribute points.

>receiving exp for kills and leveling up
>hardly leveling
God how can some “”””””people””””” be this stupid

>literally one boss takes no damage from your attacks because it's wearing western plate armor
>"WAAAAAHHHH GAME TOO HARD FOR ME"
Of course it's amazing game design, you have to figure out a different way to fight it than every other enemy and boss. That's called variety. Something you never saw in Souls games, where every single boss is fought and defeated the exact same way, just dodge, R1, dodge, R1.

>DaS
>level 2 points into strenght
>do more weapon damage
>Sekiro
>level 2 points into weapon passive
>do more weapon damage

Ah yes. Quite the difference.

>sperging out for something so minor
jesus guys chill, cool it with the tism please this is not the subject at hand.
But to answer your questions, no, unlocking skills is not stat manipulation aka leveling up.

You sound hyper-new so i'm just gonna give you the usual LURK MOAR and stop responding.

If you can level up whats the max level you can be in sekiro? oh wait, you dont have a level, you dont level up, you just unlock skills you braindead faggot.

Attached: 1552307430363.gif (500x226, 499K)

I agree, making an enemy that isn't actually interesting or hard invincible for no reason is truly the kind of design choice that makes Miyazaki the best

not an arguement, so you concede, thanls for playing kid, if its too much to handle check out plebbit

Everything about that knight boss is interesting, I'm sorry you have bad taste in games. Let's hear your favorite games, list your top 10. Do it. Now.

Except literally gaining XP from kills and using it to level up talent trees is leveling up. It literally is, you are retarded and should kill yourself.
They have not said what the max level is, but there indeed is one of course, since it has leveling and they said you can not get all talents in one playthrough.

>Everything about that knight boss is interesting
Like what?

New content is always being worked on, it's an annual series. They add plenty of new stuff, but their approach allows them to put more time into designing each monster properly. I'm glad they don't have a roster of 60-70 monsters each time that are mostly different, since it'd end up feeling like generic pokemon in no time at all. Fans have favourites and get hype to see their updated World movesets/concepts because there are only a few downright poor designs (plesioth for example). They put a lot of thought and effort into designing a single new monster, and even with a larger team they still need to have regular meetings/tons of gameplay feedback/design tweaking to get a monster right the first time. World's extra manpower goes into maintaining their current output while taking into consideration extra stuff like enhanced animations, environmental interactions/traversal, infighting, all that stuff. It's not as simple as just throwing money at the series and materialising more monsters to use.

>unlocking skills is now leveling up
gtfo retard, its not leveling up if you dont have a player level to begin with.

The last game to be shitposted this hard before release was RE2 remake. As an REfag it was a pleasure seeing the shitposters get irrefutably BTFO, and I'm going to enjoy seeing it once again when Sekiro is released. Can't wait to play this all weekend while Soulshitters cry about PVP.

Attached: 1548696526816.png (651x798, 714K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

you level HP, you level attack power, you level skills

What more do you want you autist

MRW Casualfags drop the game after getting stuck on the 2nd boss and have noone to summon for help

Attached: f4kLh2n.gif (540x394, 139K)

Theres no level system m8, stop trying, youre wrong, you dont level up, you just get health and attack bonuses, you get skills, fuck off to plebbit with that spacing

>can’t even farm their way through it
AHAHAHAHAHA

Go watch some of the gameplay previews and look the top right corner after kills you worthless shitstain

there is npc helpers that die permanently

and what exactly does raising vitality, str and other stats do beside giving you more health or attack or let you use new moves?

It'll be better than Ds3 but not as good as Bloodborne.

It will be the best From game ever made no doubt.

How assblasted are soulsbabbies gonna be when they realize they can't just strafe, dodge and backstab everything to death?

Attached: huffingman.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Combat is completely different though

It's not gonna be as good as Armored Core 2, Kings Field IV, or Metal Wolf Chaos

Fuck off doomer hipster, those aren’t worth a damn.

>it's not a souls game so it sucks

Talk about fromshill

>not going to get a souls game, but a barebones action game.
I guarantee that's a good thing to most of the audience

>spoiler
I really hope that From doesn't listen to manbabies crying about stuff like this in the game to get patched out later. Hopefully since there's no online balancing """fan""" feedback will be kept at a minimum.