What's the appeal behind Pokimane, is she actually good at games...

What's the appeal behind Pokimane, is she actually good at games? I admit I've had yellow fever ever since a pregnancy scare with a whitoid but usually I'm good at telling when other races are actually attractive. She's just...okay. She looks like an average girl that was on my university campus. So why is she such a big deal? I figured Yea Forums - E-Celebrities was the right board to ask.

Attached: 1548878234964.png (184x176, 55K)

unironically kys

I've died a thousand times already. Your words are nothing to me.

nah shes jsut another thoth

Attached: Thoth.png (400x491, 115K)

But what makes this thot stand up above the rest? I'm getting fucking youtube recommendations of incels making 20+ minute analyses of her lifestyle and "controversies" about her, why the fuck does this happen?

She is north african and is an entry level e-girl to donate to, which I guess caters to a lot of young guys.

Attached: ubjzhnwx.jpg (1440x900, 48K)

...she's thicc

Attached: 8203757.jpg (211x238, 11K)

She has totally average proportions. She is basically the bar for being a moderately attractive woman.

waste of time , there's no much to understand she's good at being a thot and the internet is full of teenagers that's pretty much it. .

what the fuck are you even talking about OP

She is cute. That is about it. She also did some things that got her free advertising lately.

>Yea Forums - E-Celebrities

fuckin' saved thanks OP.

Fedmystra is the real hottie, man

So should I just consider her the zoomer equivalent of pic related?

Attached: av.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Maybe you should consider lowering your standards a little bit.

She isnt Asian. Shes a sand nigger

Video games?

Who is that?

Learn to read faggot

is that Angie Verona? Blast from the goddamn past.

She isnt asian lmao

The precursor to all insta-thots

Attached: 1552227804634.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

shes cute

Start a shitty thread, get shitty replies. Get over it faggot.

Attached: 1551909887220.png (1122x788, 996K)

Thanks for the bump retard.

I do it for free

Attached: 1551845943471.jpg (580x580, 196K)

>tfw all the middle school fap memories come rushing back at once

That's all it takes, homely women like her dominate twitch because lonely nerds like throwing their minimum wage st her for momentary recognition from a female.

These losers don't realize these women are even bigger losers than they are.

this is exactly why women own the sexual market, dumbass nerdgins give them all the power

Nigga you need to not have dog shit taste, she is an ugly Moroccan woman

source? this is funny

We need to start beating up these nerds, no man should ever be giving money to women for charity

He deserved this, this is why you generally ignore people unless they walk up to you

Have you seen her without 2lbs of makeup caked on her face? I think even she's ashamed of how she looks when she isn't dolled up.

Honestly yeah. I've always feared being in a situation like this so I just look through people instead of at them unless they end up directly in front of me.

A wake up call to all of you.

If you give money to a female that isn't your mother, sister or wife, you need to jump off a fucking cliff you fucking worthless faggot

pokimane is something special. most moroccan woman have uglyass feet. poki doesn't.

she's got amazing feet. she got lucky because she's a mix, not fully moroccan.

A mix of ugly and homely

Feet are gross on every race that isn't Asian.

W-what if I've spotted female friends for dinner occasionally(under 5 times) and never bothered to ask for it back

I'm not sure why this leech is even relevant, I'm convinced this board is too far gone.

It's been too far gone for the past 5 years user

Except Angie Verona is a 10/10 and Pokimane is a 4/10.

Try 1000+1. We might all get lucky this time.