Can we have a Kenshi thread? These are being comfy as fuck lately

Can we have a Kenshi thread? These are being comfy as fuck lately

Name my band of brothers

Attached: 20190312181954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/
youtube.com/watch?v=mT3Z9PmR3fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

save scumming y/n

Light save scum when you're starting out, ruins then fun if you do it too much

Sometimes bullshit happens, in that case y
If you reload everytime someone loses a limb or dies, you're ruining the game for yourself

Only when the people you care about die.

I like recruiting people but I always get burnt out on my playthroughs when my squad starts getting too big and there's too much management to do
can characters manage to survive on their own if I build a small settlement and just leave them there for months while I wander around with a smaller group?

My pseudoautism makes me unable to savescum. Feels hollow after I load. This game is full of random BS death moments though

Yes, if you properly set up basic jobs, you can have a self-sufficient town. I usually wander around with my main guy as a bounty hunter, or groups of 2-3. Everyone in town generally sits around until something needs doing, then they do it and keep sitting around. Just make sure you keep your farms going and your cook churning out food and you can keep this up indefinitely
If you're getting too bored you can always do something deliberately stupid like kidnapping a faction leader, then trying to fend off the massive invasions you're going to get

Yes, but you have to know how to set up jobs.

What the fuck is Kenshi? Can i get a quick rundown?

No. Personally, I play the game with my MC as the focus. I accept anything that happens without savescumming but if my MC dies, I start the game over from scratch while retaining my MC.

I sometimes completely forget about a pawn and they get eaten out in the middle of nowhere and I load and wreck a bunch of my progress so it's acceptable since it hurts

im thinking about getting kenshi but can my guy be a lone wolf or do I constantly need a party so I dont get buttfucked? its the only thing thats putting me off

store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/

Post-apocalyptic world, everything is fucked, try to survive and get others to join your group, fend off starving bandits, katanas and other weeb shit.

I had the game crash 5 times in a row between two of the cities and it made me so angry I started saving every 30 seconds until I made it across. It settled down and I save scummed like a bitch for the next 15 minutes to make up for all of the annoying fucking progress I lost through all of that

You can, you just gotta be very careful about what sort of shit you get into. It's safe to fight weak bandits around the Hub and such, but fighting carnivorous animals and losing will get you eaten and that's a game over. On the other hand, cannibals will capture, lock you up and eventually eat you if you don't make a run for it. Slavers and Holy Nation types will lock you up and put you through forced labor and you'll have to escape... so a game over is not always a strict game over. Best advice I can give you is to recruit a secondary pawn and have them only sneak around so they can rescue or heal you before you bleed to death, or just recruit a squad, get a self managing town up somewhere and adventure around with your main guy alone

Molly got some nice tiddies

What are some mods for Kenshi to make female characters not absolutely uggo?

>MC is a nergo
yikes

Attached: 1501696575941.png (399x322, 42K)

She does indeed, martial artist shortstacks are the best shit ever. There's some better faces/eyes mods, but I just use a mod to make backpacks invisible, to make hair show through headgear, to mark the different regions in the world map and that one that removes the chest wraps for females (them tits, and as a plus, bare boobed shrieking bandits and cannibals makes more sense to me than them covering their breasts)

So where the fuck are Scorchlanders native to? Like I can imagine Greenlanders are native to the Holy Nation and the Swamp at least, but then you'd think the Scorchlanders are native to the desert yet when you go there it's STILL mostly Greenlanders.

Attached: 1453247721287.jpg (300x186, 15K)

No one says "negro" anymore, jethro

I like to think they're from another Island.

Now that I think about it, does Kenshi's island have a name? Or is it "Kenshi" and I'm just dumb?

It's just the world to the people living there, everyone (except those asshole Skeletons who are hiding it) thinks this is all there is to the world, and when evidence presents there being more to it, it's dismissed as fiction. Like the Old Map item which details other continents in the world. So I don't think Scorchlanders can be from another island, not unless they only came over under the Second Empire then completely forgot about it since.

Where are you getting all this lore from in-game?

Item descriptions mainly, sometimes from NPC or PC dialogue. Skeleton PCs in particular like to hint at the First and Second Empire lore.

except that's wrong retard. MC is your custom OC character

Kenshi really needs more audio or music because 90% of the it's silent. Maybe some quite wind or increase the frequency of when music plays.

Savescum always. Always find it more fun

You totally can increase the frequency music plays. It's in the options. It's defaulted to music-per-5mins.

God dang, I need skeletons in my squad. Where do I find them?

Check Boneland or Skull City

You prayed on sunday did you user?

Attached: 1542569498361.png (600x568, 524K)

nah m8, the MC is sanic: youtube.com/watch?v=mT3Z9PmR3fs

I didn't settle in HN territory because my waifu is a Shek.

Yes. To Narko

yeah, had a nobodies start, decided to be a smart ass during my first prayer day ever, got fucking raided into oblivion by the crusaders

If you can find his shack in the northern Floodlands, there's an unique robot recruit called Burn

Just made my first trip to the Ashlands and cleared my first dome (number 3), found a pretty nice short hacker in the boss guy. This place is amazing but it's fucking intense, lots of "thralls" patrolling around that are actually skeletons with skills in the 50-60 range

Attached: 20190312194029_1.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Attached: 233860_20190102213849_1.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Masterpiece.

Wu tang clan

Fuck off stop posting your shitty video