Attached: x1.png (819x622, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenix-staffel.de/digimon/DigimonWorld/evolution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>into Tyrannomon
I always got Centarumon

Attached: 9k=.jpg (271x186, 11K)

What's wrong with Tyrannomon?

He's not Greymon. And he's a fat fucker that eats away all my reserves if he's the first mon.

Just use the calculator bro
phoenix-staffel.de/digimon/DigimonWorld/evolution.html

Are the digimon games any good? What about the PS4 ones?

i only played Digimon World 2 as a kid and I was in love with the game, but I nowadays i always hear that the first one is leagues better. Why is that?

Gonna answer you both.
The first Digimon World is really good.
It's actually quite difficult, has replay value and gameplay is solid.

2 is a blobber
1 is an actual RPG

They arent but if you like digimon they are good enough and you can learn to love them in a way

holy fuck that takes me back

Next Order is a straight sequel to DW1 and plays almost the exact same.

It's just missing fun sidequests like the shop and such.

Cyber Sleuth is a really solid JRPG. I'd give it a go.

Yeah this game is gutter trash
I've seen people try to argue its good but i could never be arsed to figure out how the systems work, even the players guide i had for it was useless
Just an unfun game overall

I thought Next Order on the PS4 was really unintuitive and esoteric and continually got my ass kicked by every low-level monster outside of the first "room". Was World 1 the same?

Maybe pokemon's evolution system is more your speed. I bet you'll even get your charmander to become a charizard your first try!

But Digimon's a more adult game, one where there's consequences to training mistakes, where, like in the adult world, not every 'mon is destined for greatness (greymon) and you'll have to learn what really makes the difference here might not be so simple. Your trainer level might need to be higher and the total number of battles and techniques learned may need to be higher as bonus requirements, not just weight, parameters and mistakes.

They arent games you can just go and fight whatever and expect to be fine, they are similar in that way

Did anyone ever get a rookie to 500 defense to get monochromon?

I've definitely had a monochromon before, so I guess I did, yeah

Your first Digimon in both DW1 and NO are pretty much fodder, you train them up to Champion and then go fight shit.

Based

how far can you evolve the mons anyway? Like can I get a black wargraymon from tyranomon etc

world 1 was one of the most unintuitive, esoteric games ever made. there's a reason why it pretty much invented the dark souls marketing strategy long before dark souls.

Attached: digimonworldad.jpg (2392x3120, 2.73M)

From experience they go up all the way to Numemon. You also have to ignore a Monzaemon suit.