Stop defending him Yea Forums. His "question" WAS rude

Stop defending him Yea Forums. His "question" WAS rude.

Attached: maxresdefault-14.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Who's Max Res?

Corporations have feelings too

Diablo immortal was rude.

This is old news.

Yeah questions panels in these events should only be nice little sheeps asking about a new paid skin for their favorite hero

literally who?

Would you say that you would like to apologize on behalf of all gamers for his words?

Attached: 1541451496908.png (797x621, 324K)

And that's a good thing

>take a hot steamy shit on your fans
>they ask you if it's a joke
>complain they're being rude

You know what else is rude? Asking a PC crowd if they have phones.

Naw it was pretty based actually

Imagine being just some random guy and becoming an internet meme celebrity because you made a cheeky remark. It's only a matter of time until he appears on a commercial or does something like cutting some ribbon with giant scissors.

CAN'T YOU FEEL THE PLANET GROANING LIKE A BROKEN DOWN MACHINE

Attached: Meat-Loaf3.jpg (1080x720, 174K)

RUSTED WITH THE GUILTY TEARS OF FALLEN KINGS AND QUEENS

Attached: Meat-Loaf.jpg (603x440, 30K)

fuck off soiboi, question was correct to ask

I can't describe the amusement I get from this guy. Cowering and apologizing to a multi billion dollar company for a question from another fan
What is the word I'm looking for

based loafer

Ok this is epic

Rude, sure.

Justified and necessary? Absolutely.

Get fucked, son of soi

Can someone explain?

>powerful words that have moved the internet.

GOY GUILT

Fucking shit eating blizzdrones

He only said what we were all thinking. Some men just have balls and others don't.

I think that Jiren should have won against Universe 7. Goku and co only won through the power of bullshit.

Who gives a shit?

>Diablo immortal was rude.

this

Pos the UNEDITED dialogue user. Both Cheng and Moby were rude and unprofessional af.

Attached: 1551878465406.jpg (832x1024, 153K)

Surprise surprise. Goku and friends win through the power of bullshit. Were you really expecting anything else in fucking DRAGONBALL of all series?

Adjacent topic, but I've found the "white guilt" meme ironic, as its purpose is often, but not always, used to guilt Whites out of feeling empathy or guilt them out of experiencing a feeling the accuser doesn't approve of. Actual White guilt is the same thing, but from the other direction.

To be fair, it was a different time.

>Dude looks like a fat slob that probably has peebottles in his basementroom and still has his mom whipe his butt.
>He cowers for a big corp.
>Blizz probably bribed him with shiity merch to have him say that shit.

iconic

Attached: 1551246240724.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

How did they get away with this??

I agree that it was rude, but the question was necessary.

He just said out loud what the entire room was thinking.

Attached: 1500305440102.jpg (618x619, 95K)

>alt-right that perpuates gaming
Did they mean to type this?

Attached: 1551725242536.png (304x301, 124K)

Max Headroom's Brother.

LIFE IS A LEMON AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK

That bald manlet gets mogged by the Activision Blizzard© employee

Oh boy, another game of "spot the protagonist"

Fair enough. But even after all the asspulls from universe 7 they just barely won.
>Android 17 uses self-destruct to take Jiren with him
>not only survives but is basically without a scratch
>still enough power to tangle with Jiren
So retarded.

more like stop talking about him it wasn't that epic and these threads are basically advertising blizzards game for free

I bet its the pepsi machine in the background. Is it the pepsi machine in the background?

The way he asked it was rude. The general sentiment of "why the fuck THIS" is not.

*AHEM* FUCK NIGGERS

>poop analogy
*cringe*

>Dude looks like a fat slob that probably has peebottles in his basementroom and still has his mom whipe his butt.
Nice projection. How does that have anything to do with the topic at hand?
>Blizz probably bribed him with shiity merch to have him say that shit.
Source?

>stop talking about the guy that showed everyone what a joke blizzard has become!

Attached: 52441790_680361929046519_5661693732890607616_n.jpg (620x559, 81K)

Punished Basedboy is the hero we need.

Whenever anyone does something revolutionary, it's considered rude.

But it was rude? How? They laughed on stage at his remark.

They had every right to just walk off stage at any given moment, they just weren't going to convince an entire auditorium of predominantly PC consumers the game was a good thing.

He had every right to say what he did and it turned out it aligned with everyone's thoughts and feelings. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

The real rude was when they announced a mobile game using using title from one of the most known PC game franchise as a main attraction of blizzcon what is full of PC gamers + some Console gamers who payed money to be here and already had to deal with shit like mobile dungeon keeper.

This question even if was rude it still means this guy holders himself from saing something alot more rude because that's how blizzard fucked up. Seriously but blizzard literally took a steamy pile of steaming hot shit on all people on blizzcon, these guys should roast blizzard and this Chinese guy to the ground and end it with last sentence so rude, even drunk dwarves in bar will call this rude.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-08-06-10-029_com.brave.browser-01.jpg (1080x1437, 290K)

>he is telling the truth
source?

I'm not projecting retard. Look at the dude. If he didn't have a babyface, he'd grow a neckbeard.
And source is:My ass

Attached: Siete Dolares.jpg (1280x712, 187K)

>Whenever anyone does something revolutionary, it's considered rude.
Whenever anyone does something rude, it can be considered rude as well. And rude people have a tendency to rationalize they are righteous. Idioms and catch-all sayings have no basis in reality.

Who are you quoting? Certainly not me because I never said that.

why don't you guys see the obvious ?
that guy is litteraly a close friend of a developer in
blizzard who told him ahead of time what was going on and they both planned to do that.

You HAVE to accept corporate cummies for your tummies, Yea Forums!

Raimi was the moderator

What’s rude is making thousands of hardcore PC gaming blizzard loyalists pay money to attend a major event that’s meant to shine a light on their favorite series and presenting them with a mobile game like it was worth a segment at BlizzCon

I don’t play diablo and I feel insulted for them.

don't make fun of meatloaf

Okay and?

Attached: 1551877203918.jpg (1459x760, 276K)

While the question itself was rude, one could argue that it wasnt in malice or a rethoric question and that the guy was sincerely hoping for the answer to be yes or for the man to save himself and the company by revealing something that would the audience was actually going to like. If not then it was rude and not a question at all, whether it was deserved or not is another subject(I think it was)

Attached: 1550332024712.png (2048x2048, 1.69M)

what a fat faggot cuck

>rude
Oh yes, as oppose to the spit in the face with the next main diablo game being mobile trash designed for chinks, and topping it off with "don't you have phones???"

Their announcement was an insult.

His name is Max Res De Fault. Show some god damn respect when you address him, pig.

>shit on all your Diablo fans by dropping a mobile turd as the only announcement for the Diablo universe
>b-but what about the guy and his rude question
neck yourself

Blizzard hasn't made a passable game since Starcraft 2 (the base game, fuck the expansions)

Just let them die already

Attached: 1550335004046.png (1859x1267, 1.02M)

lol

Attached: CUPsHmo.jpg (500x720, 103K)

Wait, oh shit I always thought it was a really fat chick

For a second I thought that guy on the left was Leatherman

>b-but he was rude
what the fuck is wrong with millennial babbies that they can't handle petty shit like that

It's funny cause he had a vasectomy

Blizzard sure knows how to make realistic cinematics these days. Kinda weird how they broke the 4th wall like that rather than having something simple like Tyrael vs Imperius though

Let's say it was rude. What about it?

At that point it might as well have been rhetorical

You have to buy every single Blizzard game ever released, don't forget WoW subscription for a year minimum

Joe... easy on the dollars.

I know you're just shitposting OP, but if you spend hundreds of dollars for tickets to a show and that show ends up sucking ass, you have every right in the world to boo.

Attached: april fool's.png (832x832, 502K)

yea, that dude should get out of that jabroni outfit

WHAT ABOUT THE GAMERS?
THEY'RE DEFECTIVE! YOU CAN SHOVE 'EM UP YOUR AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!

I bet Activision Blizzard would have given that guy a tshirt for his efforts

if they made tshirts in that size

and if they weren't so jewish

Attached: line.png (524x620, 500K)

Did you make this? Well done.

Oh shit, I forgot people actually paid to see a trailer for a mobile game. I would definitely be mad about that. I did hear that they were working on a Diablo 4, but I dont know if that's true.

No you don’t you fucking faggot. Everyone that bought the ticket agreed to Blizzards terms and conditions. Activision Blizzard NEVER promised to announce a Diablo 4. Paying for the ticket grants you access to Acitivision Blizzards property and ANYTHING else is optional. If you didn’t like Diablo Immortal then it’s YOUR problem. You are an adult, read the terms of the ticket and agreed to them. Now stop whining about it like a stupid spoiled child.

wew

Get cancer, corporate tool.

But it started a conversation

>Everyone that bought the ticket agreed to Blizzards terms and conditions

Yeah, you're right, user. All those people who clapped and cheered at the joke should be reprimanded. Nobody is allowed to hold a negative opinion over Blizzard.

You're right, Blizzard should sue all those audience members and throw the book at that soiboi
oh wait they can't

>faggot who asks his boss for a piss break instead of just marking his territory like a WOLF AMONG SHEEP
I would pity you if I did not hold you in such contempt.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x531, 58K)

why cant i have more employees like you.

Everytime.

Attached: 1543290166125.jpg (640x379, 229K)

God you fucking Millie oaks are entitled af. Even worse than boomers. You paid for your ticket and Activision Blizzard granted you access to their property. End of transaction. But no, you millienials constantly whine because Activision Blizzard didn’t announce the game that you wanted. Millennials are the most pathetic generation to ever exist. The KNOW the terms and conditions, they agree, pay for it even though Activision Blizzard was not required to announce ANY game or offer a service, AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN AND FEEL ENTITLED.

Because I have a masters degree and your HR department says I'm a flight risk because I'm a 30-something millennial who makes a lot of money consulting and traveling around the gulf coast, but I'm tired and lonely and just want a place to go every day and people to talk to and some actual boomer near retirement to shit-talk about college sports with somewhere on the same floor before going to happy hour.
>Millie oaks
Saved, thanks phoneposter. I didn't read the rest, but Millie Oaks is going in my toolbox for later.

r/accidentalrenaissance

Terms and conditions are a spook

this and that.

>entitled millie oaks
>I DEMAND MORE FOOD TO BE PLACED ON ME
>AND ALSO A CHAIR OR TWO

Attached: file.png (1059x655, 249K)

May your entire tribe and bloodline perish.

I'd be mad if I payed 200 bucks to come in and only got a phone game.

>being a tripfag on fucking Yea Forums

Yea your bloodline has already stopped thank to you you pathetic virgin incel

>being so poor that you get mad over $200

Why do we tolerate the existence of poor people again?

Because without them your ivory tower would've crumbled years ago Richie McRich. But judging by your mental faculties you're probably a pretending poorfag as well.

Attached: 1522843814012.jpg (480x542, 26K)

Why the self-loathing, user?

cope

Attached: 1544053709153.png (1113x673, 388K)

He took down Blizzard on his own.

He's not the hero we deserve, but the one we needed.

Attached: 1538654399214.jpg (566x500, 135K)

>calling out a multi-BILLION dollar company for making a blatant cashgrab game
>rude
Go ahead. Defend your precious company that would squeeze every penny from your bank account if it was legal.

What’s up incel? Did I hit a nerve? Pretty pathetic to know that you are going to end your bloodline because you are pathetic virgin that can’t talk to females, let alone impregnate one. I would also be salty if I was in your position incel.

Where do tripfags usually come from nowadays?

And you are a bigot. Rude bigot.

From their mothers basement ofc

>Activision Blizzard granted you access to their property.

But they don't host the event on their property

dumb phoneposter

It was rude, yes. But they had it coming.

>t. Triggered millennial

Don't you mean Millie oak?

>tries to catch breath
>sweats profusely
"i'd just like to apologize on behalf of all white 'men' and their reaction to diablo immortal yesterday, the new generation of video game audiences actually recognise just how tough it really is to make things in donald trump's america, and real men will love and adore the game just like their girlfriend's or wife's sons. in time i hope you'll forgive us and them for this toxic reaction, and hope there was no lasting damage done to blizzard, a small indie studio making great games for all audiences. thank you."
>collects blizzard good boy bag from security on the way back to his chair
>has heart attack from the physical activity
>claps of solidarity from the twelve game journos and blue wavers in the audience
what did he mean by this?

Does you even know what a vasectomy is?

kill urself

/thread

is there something wrong with browsing reddit (the front page of the internet)?

IF YOU PAY MONEY FOR A TICKET TO A LITERAL AD SHOW THEN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: where.jpg (281x200, 10K)

This used to be a white man you know

tripfag

>in a sea of apathy defiance rises

Attached: 1546047940653.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

> Can't fast travel when an enemy is nearby

how many times are you going to spam the same fucking thread with the word rude in the OP faggot?
You've made 6+ other threads, and at this point it's spam

Blizzard announced Diablo Immortal and he asked if it was a joke.

AND WE'RE GLOWING LIKE THE METAL ON THE EDGE OF A KNIFE

How can other conferencekino possibly compete?

why does he wear the braces?

Weighted training gear. He had to make it at least somewhat fair for them.

>Switch owner
Found the insecure shitposter, post a crying wojak too

An unwarranted sense of self-importance.

tpbp

Easier to snap necks

>”Max”
>”De Fault”
Sounds like a snooty French-Canadian, they’re even worse than regular leafs.

The DeFault line is long and illustious, some would say that they are not only one of the greatest, but “The examplar” French nobility bloodline. When you think French nobility, you think “DeFault”.

looks like doomguy among a horde a demons

MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU

In the right place at the right time to ask the right question.

Not even an Orc would eat that shit and an Ork would laugh at that puny thing and throw it to a bunch of gretchin and let them deal with it because that is not worth a krumping.

Played the beta. It's chink shit in range with those MMORPGs you see advertised in sidebars. Will take the cake for being worst Blizzard game ever made, yes, even worse than Burning Crusade.

>Brazilian bringing console wars into thread
Mods need to ban you.

proof?

I think its the other way around. That is an overfed animal with barely any exercise, he has pretty much layers of fat withing his meat that melt perfectly while cooked. He's a human wagyuu for Orcs

dropping hints and teasing about diablo projects in the works and then their big announcement at their own conference is a shitty mobile game that the vast majority of fans wouldn't care for was pretty rude

Making people pay $100 for a diablo mobile announcement is just as rude.

>found the insecure shitposter
you?

Power inhibitors

>You wanna go, Moby? Step into the octagon, motherfucker!
Every time.

Attached: 9 11.jpg (523x929, 96K)

Is this thread some kind of an early April's fool joke?

out of season, not early

Attached: 1546892736387.jpg (770x766, 117K)

He was bracing for impact.

Sorry, I only watch the subbed versions of anything.

he's a big guy

/r9k/...
Not even once

Mmmm.. I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 6mgpttba94w11.jpg (3847x5356, 3.86M)

>But no, you millienials
aaaaaand opinion discarded lmao

download Yea Forums X
it forces user on everyone, haven't seen a tripfaggot in years

Blow your brains out

Attached: 1550781074728.jpg (1335x2000, 212K)

>billion dollar corporation defence squad

we need Gamergate 2: Enhanced Edition

Yeah okay the flesh could be amazing but are his organs good enough for a stew?
I mean an Orc would pay a lot of brass coins for the equivalent of a wagyu and just taking the meat would just be wasteful to say the least for that kind of price.

Good colour theory in this image

AND THEN A HERO COMES ALONG
WITH THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON

Actiblizz sues the new red shirt guy. He appears in court representing himself
Judge asks for his opening statement
Picks up a stack of blank papers from his desk, shuffles them around, then places them back down
Actiblizz lawyers begin looking around nervously, whispering to one another in a huddle
Red Shirt Man stands up from his seat
Ahem
Deathly silence falls over the courtroom
“Is this lawsuit an out of season April Fool’s joke?”
Actiblizz lawyers are audibly shocked, some fall back out of their seats, others run out of the room in fear, one particularly shriveled attorney dies of a heart attack on the spot
Judge immediately bangs his gavel
“I’ve heard enough. I hereby find the plantiff, Activision-Blizzard, in contempt of court. I won’t let you make a joke of the United States legal system.”
Everyone in the gallery stands up and applauds
A bald eagle flies in through the window and perches atop the flag, shedding a single manly tear
Bobby Kotick himself is consumed by hellfire as his unholy contract with Satan expires.

Unironically kino shot.

Attached: 1552014150922.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

Suck the pee out of my dick fuckface.

i too read that 4channel.org post

this dude looks like a soijack KEK

I actually went to Blizzcon last year and can confirm that Immortal have virtually no one playing it. When I went over to give it a try, the employees there didn't even care that I played through 3-4 times because of how few people were there.

The Switch version of D3 had more people waiting to play than Immortal did.

4 u

how terrible it was

well you move a bit when you lough out loud

*sterilizes himself*
huh, nothing personnel, blizzcon

Attached: 1541247680863.png (709x505, 43K)