Dark Souls' PvP has the potential to become the definitive competitive game. Hell...

Dark Souls' PvP has the potential to become the definitive competitive game. Hell, even on its broken netcode backstab fishing state is still way better than traditional fighting games.
From just can't abandon the concept; there is too much work to do. If Sekiro is successful and From decides to go back to single-player only experiences, we'll lose something that we will never get back.

Sekiro... Sekiro has to fail.

Attached: 125430728099532.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

You failed at life

Fuck off with your shitty pvp, this series was never about pvp you autist mongrels

It's about worldbuilding, level and art design, fun addictive gameplay and exploration

Fuck off already

(You)

I hate pvp cucks so much. Go drink your soi, limp dick faggots.

Nah, just nah.

Dark Souls PvP is not made for competive play, it's for making cool roleplay builds and fooling around
death to metashitters

I just really doubt that From won't make another game more in the vein of Souls/BB with multiplayer and RPG mechanics in the future. This is an intentional departure to try something new.

Bait or really fucking retarded

PVP is the reason why people played the series in the first place and what keeps the games alive.
You're deluded if you think otherwise.

Herro America! Me From Software executive and I here in behalf of ACTIVISION to say one of character in Sekiro is secretry GAY, now prease buy our game, thanks!

Attached: istockphoto-109842773-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 280K)

PvP is the reason why a tiny fraction of all players continue playing the games endlessly for shitty duels. Only autists buy Souls for pvp

Ten fucking thousand times this. Every other opinion is just objectively garbage.
The design of the game shows PVP is clearly not for competitive play or to be ignored.

PvP ruined so many builds and items

based

Nobody gave a shit about pvp when demon souls became a cult hit and started the dark souls 1 hype. I'm sorry you are a bunch of bandwagoners that jumped in for muh difficulty meme

Bloodborne 2 will go back to your normal souls shit, let from experiment.

Making all kinds of different builds was fun as fuck, but the combat mechanics themselves are awful for PvP. Even without backstab fishing, the slow animation and i-frame based combat doesn't work when both players are serious about winning. Waiting, dodging and counterattacking if there's an opportunity is always the best course of action. Autists playing it as the "definitive competitive game" is the most boring shit ever. The PvP is only enjoyable when both players are bad or don't take it seriously on purpose

Attached: 1551323665350.jpg (369x496, 19K)

Is it true you can't get different armours?

i guess you have been BTFO alread faggot

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (710x548, 77K)

>dark soul pvp
>competitive
absolute retard

>competing against people
>not competitive
Are you okay?

Do people unironically think DS/BB had good PvP? It's boring and fucking tedious when you have to encounter any of those fucks

Attached: 1549750043439.png (423x610, 218K)

Whilst Souls PvP is genuinely the only fun I've had in an 'online' game in over a decade, it become way less about the competitive aspect for me over time, and more about making goofy stupid builds / RP characters and just fucking with people, or embarrassing shit players with meta builds

Some really do, I've actually met some specimens IRL. They're all very boring people who hate their lives

>shitters who suck at games SEETHUNGING hard in this thread
It's so obvious whebever you encounter soneone complaini g about PvP, or shitting on it, that theyre just low iq shitters who got buttblasted by some chad red phantom

t. Just got pointed down at by chad red who killed you without taking any damage

Shut up OP. No one cares about your love for an extremely stale pvp.

>Yea Forums humor

Attached: 5af3541bcc9be.jpg (1207x1638, 203K)

>i lack the cognitive ability to do well/have fun in DaS pvp

I win over every pvp autist by unplugging my ethernet, cry more and make sure to post salty comments on my steam profile

>From just can't abandon the concept;
Denial is but one stage of grief user, acceptance waits for you at the end

>DaS PVP
>Fun
Must be nice for an autist to be easily entertained with garbage

Well you just proved me right.
Also host dcs are the funniest/most rewarding invasions you get, and i cherish them

For people with triple digit iqs, it can be very fun. The most fun part of the game, even

cope

I'm just trying to play the game instead of having to hurt a disabled person

>Playing a worse footsie simulator than even SFV
>Triple digit IQ

Attached: 1531242055627.png (635x771, 570K)

Worst bait thread yet.
Souls combat was always casual shit for babies. Not in any way comparable to fighting games.
FromSoft games were always 100% about the amazing PvE.

Literally no one fucking ever cared about the PvP lmao

>Sekiro not even released yet and has sold more than DMC5

Attached: 031.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>Dark Souls' PvP has the potential to become the definitive competitive game.

DS's pvp is majorly boring, especially when players that could be considered "competitive-tier" face off. It all boils down to zoning, baiting and generally waiting for your opponent to make a mistake. Also cosplay builds quickly loose their charm and turn from entertaining to outright annoying.

Attached: Gwyndolin's Dark Moon.jpg (850x1063, 303K)

I bet you're a filthy katana using scrub, ain'tcha

If Sekiro fails they'll stop making anything even slightly soulslike

Oh no no no
DMC bros what happened

>dork souls
>good pvp
aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahhaha

Dark Souls PVP is just For Honor for brainlets and even that thing's competitive scene was fucked

Attached: For Honor 02.21.2017 - 17.19.33.06.DVR.webm (700x372, 2.86M)

Dark Souls pvp is conquered by one thing: a longsword, good stamina and well timed rolls. It's nowhere near as complex as people want it to be. Every single gimmick build in the entire game is beaten by having enough stamina to roll away and sometimes poke your opponent.

Attached: 1420081183814.png (278x341, 163K)

Hey OP, what are some traditional fighting games that you think are worse than Dark Souls PVP?

>DMC5 flopping this hard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Axl is the best

Whoops that was three things, wasn't it? Let me rephrase, Dark Souls pvp is conquered by one build.

>Dark Souls' PvP has the potential to become the definitive competitive game. Hell, even on its broken netcode backstab fishing state is still way better than traditional fighting games.
this is the best bait of the day

fpbp

I win every PvP battle by playing hollowed.
PvP is a pointless waste of time

for honor was one of the clunkiest and shittiest games Ive ever played
ubitards are mentally deficient

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah but it had all the mechanical depth of Souls pvp and more, same clunky shit but with a level of depth to it.

>He gets backstabbed
That's a yikes from me dawg

Attached: bs.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Ah yes, when every fond memory about demon souls includes the phrase "scraping spear" you know it had nothing to do with the pvp right? You faggots are absolutely deluded, Sekiro is going to do worse than any other souls game ever made solely due to lack of pvp, screenshot this post and then stream your suicide when i'm inevitably right

Attached: 1550612264343.gif (264x264, 802K)

And then you woke up from your coma, realizing that you dont actually leave the house or talk to people

>fond

K-King Crimson?!

For Honor is for brainlets period so you played yourself, brainlet

Right back at you retard

Mostly

>there is a gay person somewhere in Sekiro
dropped, fucking shame

>no u

user...

It feels so long ago now I was invading the Undead Parish as a balder knight. Before PC cheaters got their mitts on it anyway

OP on suicide watch

You're a faggot
Thanks for the pic though I like it

>implying you didn't no u before he did
user...