UPDATED Smash Brain Tier List: Yea Forums feedback edition

After considering all the intelligent previous comments i received from you delightful people, I have updated the tier list

Notable changes:
>More FE shitters put at the very bottom where they belong
>Braindeadetta moved down
>Link moved up
>WFT, Snake, and Kirby moved to BIG BRAIN

As always, give your insightful views to help me make the PERFECT brain tier list.

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-230353_Samsung Internet.jpg (845x701, 514K)

>Above AverageBrain

It is I with the little Brain.

why are pacfags trying to be as obnoxious as possible lately

Looks like the FE boys have arrived. Welcome!

based list

they are consistently the most obnoxious people to deal with. Both in fighting against and talking to.

I don't see how Robin is braindead tier. Also move Yoshi and Ganon down.

>Robin and Bayo
>Braindead
That's a big yikes. You can't legitimately be this retarded.

Thank you! Im glad you like it, any changes?

I'm sorry we're just too good, user. I could give you a secret on how to beat them if you'd like.

Attached: PicsArt_03-10-11.00.01.jpg (1080x1234, 174K)

Little Mac players are braindead, all they do is spam the super armor until they reach a KO Punch.
>B-but my recovery

Ive seen 2 calls for Yoshi to be moved down. I'll bite, why do you want Yoshi to go down?
Ganon just has too much end lag to warrant a movedown, unlike other heavies that have *some* leeway to spam F-Smash, 1 bad F-Smash pretty much is gg for ganon. Most ganons I've seen know how to neutral properly and wait patiently for a well spaced back air.

Considering moving him to UNGA BUNGA, this is the 3rd time ive seen a call to move him down.
He's just so terrible though, to make him work you need SOME brainpower

Yoshi players I come across do little more than spamming aerials that go through everything. I'd put them in unga bunga tier. Fair enough on Ganon though. I'd also suggest moving Duck Hunt up.

pac’s recovery is too good for big brain, R.O.B. should go down too just because of how dumb you are allowed to play with them. DK is classic unga even if I like him, guy is a literal fucking ape. G/W is too shit for unga, Shulk is actually bigger brain

Dunk Hunt will be considered on the next tier update
Yoshi stays in average, those aerials are well timed. Most Yoshis are seasoned veterans that try old combos ive seen in other Smash games. They have proper spacing.
It doesnt make them intelligent, but they're good.

>link
>above average
botw link should be put with the other links at most, he has a much easier time camping in my experience than the others bc of down b explosion and a bigger sword

Perhaps just make him dead last in Normal Brain then.

Mii Swordfighter shouldn't be big brain tier.

Wrong about Pac. By far the highest demanding of IQ character in Smash history.
R.O.B. is a flex god
DK isnt a retarded F-Smash spamming heavy. He doesnt demand high IQ to play, but if you just play him like a retard, you're going to lose.
G&W will be considered to move up to average, it's just stupid a character has an RNG element in his kit.

I agree with about Shulk, he needs a big brain to swap monado stuff on the fly and properly put him to use.

In the previous thread, an user made a good case for putting Link up, he will remain there unless you can argue otherwise. His aerials arent as free or spammable as the other links.

Imagine being this butthurt

Shulk will be moved up to bigger brain.

when you win as wario nobody ever wants to stick around, im pretty sure its because he laughs in the victory screen

come to think of it his aerials are pretty slow since i shieldgrab links most of the time whenever they approach
i still don't agree with his position probably because of my bias against projectiles but good list otherwise

>Kirby at the top
Didn't realize this was a joke list, carry on then.

Dont compliment me, compliment Yea Forums for helping me update this list.

Good, was about to point out Shulk needs to be way higher. Very technical character.

If you're using the worst character, bar none, and making it work. You have a Galaxy Brain.

what happened to shulk? i thought shulk was good in 4

I feel like Ridley could be higher.

Im not opposed to it. Why should he, user?

Attached: 1552176563575.png (128x105, 18K)

He's pretty bad overall and quite light compared to his size. I think he requires above average brain power.

He just seems pretty average iq to me user, there's nothing in his kit that's super demanding of brainpower.
I guess skewers are somewhat hype and IQ-based but im not sure that's enough

>Snake running away like a bitch and dropping grenades in random places.
BIG BRAINS

>incineroar
>bayo
>robin
>corrin
braindead
not even worth the (you)

Sounds like a low IQ snake player that shouldnt be hard to 3 stock

Thank you for agreeing with me!

Playing shit doesn't make you big-brained, it makes you legit about your character, that or someone who purposely plays shit characters, who are scum of the earth le epick meme pickers.

>picking a low/mid tier is big brain
>picking a top tier is braindead
user, how can I put it... I think you're bad at fighting games

>it makes you legit about a character
This brought me back to 2010 and is making consider making a Legitness Tier List, thank you user.

This tier list is all sorts of garbage. Kirby is braindead as fuck, you just walk at people spamming a to combo. And im a kirby main. You have like 4 or 5 people wrong in every god damn tier jesus.

>>More FE shitters put at the very bottom where they belong
letting that Yea Forums hate show
>normal
robin and corrin
>unga bunga
chrom
>braindead
roy luci and ike

Top tiers by nature go on the philosophy of low risk high reward. In SSBU this is no exception. Nearly all Top Tiers are extremely easy to play and rely on just throwing out that 1 good aerial/tilt that does both massive damage and can kill. And your other moves are generally also safe framewise so there's no need to fear if you accidentally throw it out. That is braindead. It's simple and a one track mindset.
There are plenty of other fighting games, where top tiers are great but require a little more thought process.
Picking a low tier or mid tier will always require more brain power to work because you have to acknowledge your weaknesses and work around them.

rob has stupid good projectiles and takes zero effort to play offstage. You can probably get to Elite with just B-moves. I think he can be fun with certain setups but he can be small brain. Pacman takes effort but he never needs to commit to a move, he always has an out. DK is no different in skill than Bowser

Careful! Another uppity FE reply will bring Marth to braindead!
He's your last hope.

you're not very good at this game if you actually think this is accurate

>ganondorf
>not unga bunga
I wouldn’t play him if he wasn’t.

holy shit i forgot about marth because i always see lucina.
i don't know where to put him, i guess normal?

Jigglypuff is big brain

All miis, wii fit, mewtwo, dr. Mario, ROB, villager, Mario, and Falco down one tier.

Ken, Link, Greninja, Dedede, Jiggly, Pikachu, and Pichu up one tier.

Peach, Daisy and Wario up two tiers.

Kirby down four tiers

Bowser
>can F-Smash and Down B Spam for a shield break
>has a solid Up B on stage Spam game
>Can kill at retarded percents

DK
>needs to charge B and can create mind games with it
>can only reliably use Bair in neutral
>doesnt kill at 50 with an uncharge F smash
>Cannot spam F Smash
>DUNK GODDDDD

He's not high IQ, but he's not UNGA BUNGA either

ike is unironically harder than half the fe cast because of how shit he is offstage. Only MKLeo gets results with him and even he’s pretty much ready to drop him.

Is Snake really that big brained?
>Spam nades
>up tilt on stage
>nikita off stage
>win because nonstop hitboxes

Is this list accurate?

Attached: 474D8362-3F69-433B-BE31-5ADB50DCC988.jpg (940x593, 213K)

Not an uppity reply. Cringy. But not uppity.
Marth remains in UNGA BUNGA

Can't spam F-Smash like other heavies

Absolutely fucking not. You're on time out.

Go away HBox.

>wolf/bayo/ike/and fucking wario in braindead/unga bunga
>Snake in big brain
>LINK in above average brain
Guess we know who you play and who you lose to.

>play K. Rool
>universally regarded as a low-tier character
>people still get pissed off and insult you for playing him because his moveset includes projectile setups
>even if you learn some cannonball plays you're disrespected

Attached: pink gator.gif (150x125, 127K)

How is Rosalina any UNGA BUNGA? That character requires positioning and good use of the luma. Puppeteer characters never EVER are UNGA BUNGA.

Attached: 7d8.png (688x682, 295K)

I mean he's not some amazing top tier character but he doesn't seem like a bad character. He could be heavier, I agree. Maybe an extra jump or something. I feel like if he's not super heavy he should have something that makes him less combo food.

But do you really user?

>the face of mercy
That was a cute little comic about the girl humping Caterpillow.

Go spam up tilt/up air more my dude all Luma does is act like a slightly better nana without the need for a desync. And your recovery has insanely good angles

>Absolutely fucking not. You're on time out.

Well I pretty much outright predicted the tier lists for brawl and Sm4sh while this board whined about tlink/wolf and shulk in the early days respectively, so I'm gonna go with me being always right and Yea Forums being always wrong even if we're talking about required brainpower rather than overall effectiveness.

Its what I just said.

>mii swordfighter
>tornado neutral attack into spin up b move
>big brain
What a joke of an image didn't even bother looking at the rest

Brain power is a different beast, user

BUT since you didnt mention one FE character to go up, i trust your judgement.
CHOOSE ONE of the changes you listed in the previous comment and i will make it so.

THIS is a character for morons

>waifu shit (I could stop posting here)
>melee fox's shine but even faster, can kill
>fattest fucker from the knights of the round table; is the size of donkey kong and covers the entirety of whatever platform he's on, blocks projectiles and attacks, can also kill
>laser-guided invisible kill move with enormous variance of range
>zippity doo-da up-B that can be thrown out whenever (kill move) because, if your opponent is in the middle of their own move or any other animation, they cant possibly shield or dodge on time to avoid it
>air attacks last forever... and can kill

Attached: zelda frames.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>normal
Marth, Robin, and Corrin
>unga
Ike and Chrom
>braindead
Lucina and Roy

But are you sure?

>snake
>big brain
Come the fuck on

Up air and up tilt? I'd be more concerned about fair and luma nair. And just because she has a good recovery doesn't mean she is UNGA BUNGA (which is not even that good since you can fuck up hard the angle very easily).

Attached: wowsad.png (746x655, 501K)

Yoshi is braindead unga bunga tier.

Its what I just said.

I’m not sure if I agree with Marth in unga bunga. He really struggles with killing unlike all of the other Fire Emblem characters. You HAVE to land the tipper with him or you won’t be killing most of the cast until people are at around 150+% and that’s for the smaller/lighter characters. With characters like K. Rool it’s even worse.

>Kirby
>Big brain

Oh hell no.

The rest of the list is fine.

While i appreciate and LOVE waifu bashing, I'm afraid you're wrong on all points. The character(Zelda) is very bad and requires some form of brain power to do remotely well with

I don't get how you can be this retarded, because this is the opposite of the truth. The reason characters are top teir is because their options are far greater and superior to that of low teirs. Now obviously you're going to say "hurr but ike nair", to which i ask how exactly you're going to be playing low tiers? Would it happen to be by spamming their only good moves? Characters like kirby have a number of actual usable moves that can be counted on one hand. If anything, low tiers are even more brain dead, because they have even less actual good options, so they just spam the one. You ever wonder why little Macs seem to just use smash attacks? Its because using his other options are so unsafe that they're not worth doing. I don't get how you can call any character more or less brain dead than another, because smash bros is literally designed to be played in this way.

>t.link
>normal
Come on user, t.link can do some keikaku tier shit with his projectiles

>braindead obnoxious pacuck main and his biased list
*yawn*

Let me see, I have a BIG BRAIN (poyo), three Above Average (Clown Car, Audrey II and Doggo) abd two UNGA BUNGA (YOU'RE TOO SLOW and GANGPLANK GALLEON). What does that make me?

Well user. I hate to say it but i dont main or lose to any of the characters you mentioned.
I will consider moving up Rosalina

Its what I just said.

>i agree with you
>but i still want to attack you
Nice! Glad we had this talk user

All rounder. The BIGGEST BRAIN move is to learn every character though

Lucas and Ness need to be moved to unga bunga

Attached: 1534652992503.png (478x456, 407K)

>Kirby should be lowered a few tiers, all you have to do is dair into uptilt or grab
>Ganon, Villager, Ness, Lucas, and Young Link should drop a tier, their playstyles are simple and don't deviate much
>Nair goddess should drop a tier
>G&W and Greninja should be higher

new link is trash and has to work his ass off for kills

A fucking retard who take the opinion of Yea Forums seriously.

low tier smart high tier dumb

Lmao op is a fag amirite?
>Spams dancing blade

Ice climbers should be in their own massive brain tier. In order to maximize their de syncs is the hardest possible inputs in this game

Based
t. OP

But its ok when Snake, WFT and Mii Swordfighter all spam their shit right

I am considering moving them up a tier.
Just can't get over the grabbing nightmares of the past

>it takes a brain to tap B and get off scot-free any attacks

yes because FIRE EMBLEM BAD

>Bayonetta
>Braindead
She has shit kill moves and reliese on combos. How is that braindead?
Also holy fuck people weren't joking about Smash terminology being fucking idiotic. Why do you retards call hitstun hitlag?

Attached: image0[1].jpg (883x310, 54K)

>How is that braindead?

Because everything combos into everything

Attached: PARTY_ROCK.gif (800x402, 212K)

>thinks I actually take Yea Forums seriously when I am only around since I don't have shit to do

Wait, to be BIGGEST BRAIN I have to be a main of everyone or just good at using them? If it's second then I'm already biggest brain

it's what's in the official patch notes, not the Smash community's fault

UPDATED Tier List after looking at feedback

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-230353_Samsung Internet.png (980x776, 829K)

>homie stock
>ditto
I laugh everytime I hear those. Fucking manchildren I swear.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM BASED FOR USING ONE OF THE CHARACTERS THAT NO BODY ASKED FOR TO BE IN THE GAME NOOOOO IM BASED!!!!!!! *sniffs twice before burping into throw up combo, farts and cries, then shits*

It's funny that a tier list someone makes lets you know exactly how shit someone is and why theyre shit

yikes

>try playing Bayo
>actually have to learn combo routes
>try playing Lucina
>press buttons ??? profit

The official notes say hitstun, not hitlag

OP here, these are the following GUARENTEED changes
>Shulk will be moved to Above Average
>Rosalina will be moved to Average
>G&W will be moved to average
>Kirby will be placed into Elder God tier

The following are being considered and up for debate:
>Snake to be put to average
>Lucas or Ness to be put to UNGA BUNGA
>Duck Hunt to be out to BIG BRAIN
>Little Mac to be put to UNGA BUNGA
>Ridley to Above Average Brain
>A separate even Lower tier for FE characters

Help me, help you! Together we can make the Ultimate tier list

>brawler main
Feelsgood

Attached: BC3653B7-A677-44E7-9C5B-D95780D79524.png (225x225, 62K)

I don't know how you read my post and came to the conclusion I agree with you in any way. Low tiers are low tier because they do not have as many options as top tiers, restricting the way you have to play them. Spamming nair on ike is no different then spamming fair on pac man, but somehow its big brain when pac man does it? Fishing for dair combos on kirby is somehow big brain? But lightning loops are somehow different, right? The difference here is pichu and ike can fish for more than one kill move, while Pac man and Kirby can't.

I like it! Funny and a witty retort from an FE fag. Choose your FE character to be brought up to UNGA BUNGA

your underage is showing

Holy shit im maining a FE character to make pacman cucks seeth now lmao.

Yes Lucina is for simpletons, but Bayonetta is not much (if any) better, there is nothing to learn

>FE fag
nice assumption but no, good to know fe makes you seethe user

Holy shit people are still seething at little mac after five goddamn years?

Attached: 449.png (287x343, 107K)

Hey fuck you buddy. I got no more Bytes in my computer to make a notepad for this shit. This tier list is hard work.

Sorry, but still pretty funny user. Good job!

>lucas
>unga bunga
Are you one of those shitters that get salty when you see a lucas use pk fire or pk freeze

I am not. Therefore i didnt jump the gun. Ive had a few anons recommend it though.

>move a couple pics
>hard work

Ridley is high IQ

>hurtbox of a superheavy but not a superheavyweight
>has to work tilts and aerial attacks because all of his B moves have slow startup and end
>big brain side-B plays near edge or under stage
>down-B is the hardest thing to land in the game

Attached: combo_dragon.jpg (1320x960, 410K)

Very.

I think I worked out why people play Smash but wont play real fighting games
They can just press buttons and get away with it without ever having to think. I've been recently trying to learn the game as some one who plays a lot of fighting games, and the people I'm playing with are just constantly pressing buttons and told me I should stop trying to be so calculated and mash more
I'm of the opinion you shouldn't do something unless you have a reason for it, e.g. controlling space, poking, anti-airing
The lack of combos to learn is pretty frustrating too

He has some sweetspots on some of his moves that requires spacing
It's not marth level of tipper but it can get you some nice kills

I want to ___ that dog.

OP list is shit
Post your own

Attached: Master_Hand.png (480x480, 83K)

I hope not, this list was modified by Yea Forums
And will continue to be.

Execute

Attached: 1552265801622.gif (600x338, 3.96M)

>Bayo in braindead
are you still assmad about sm4sh or something?

Attached: haha! wow.png (198x181, 81K)

This.

Its why I have no respect for any SSS tier characters in smash. All braindead tards characters that just mash their best move and get away with it. Elite smash is literally just Pichu, Wolf, Ike, Lucina, etc... Shit is so fucking boring.

>modified by Yea Forums
Modified by you*
After looking through this thread I see you refuse to list actual reasons why characters belong in certain tiers

Modified by Yea Forums
Honest.

The people that suggested Ness in Unga Bunga have never seen high IQ PK thunder 2 plays

Attached: bullshit.png (656x368, 215K)

Yeah. It's hard to name a character who won't just spam buttons in neutral till they get a kill confirm. It's fun with friends, but taking this game competitively is just a joke. Definitely the most braindead game at evo, and thats saying something, because Blazeblue CTB is also there.

>FE characters makes this board seethe by simply existing
Based as fuck. They're not even cancerous to play against.

Attached: 1526558861359.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>>A separate even Lower tier for FE characters
I don't care for FE but that's a big yikes from me. Make a actual list not built of Yea Forums hate for FE

If you spam grenades you will get btfo

>R.O.B.
>Above average brain
Literal braindead character. Braindead multi-hit side-B, Braindead heavy hitting smashes in all directions.
All you have to do as this piece of shit robot is throw out lasers and the top, rush in with side-b, and flick your c-stick. You'll have super armor most of your attacks and his only downside is having average speed and being heavy.

But user. This is an actual list.

Yeah bro fighting nair+fair spam on some of the fastest longest-reaching characters in the game is based, haha based, epic I dare say, le epic seeth based epic, seething based epic le based seething seethe based epic

Attached: marina.png (644x1106, 409K)

but are they cancerous to play?

Real list coming through.

Attached: Brains.png (925x597, 890K)

>has a near constant hitbox surrounding him onstage
>not unga bunga

Try fighing an Ike that spams aerials until he gets a hit and then spams bair/fair until you DI or die and then tell me that Ike isn’t an unga bunga character.

Not him but i don't see Robin and Corrin as cancerous as the rest of the cast

OP here, all shitposting aside, not all FEs are cancerous. I just like seeing them seethe after biting obvious bait.

Attached: 55c.gif (270x220, 24K)

They're boring and predictable as fuck.

>rush in with side-b
>super armor
you have no idea what you're talking about

I dunno, my dude. The only FE character I play is Roy. Corrin is much too defensive and Robin is way too slow.

He’s not, but his mains like to think they’re epic trap masters because of the constant grenade drops slowing the game down to a crawl.

>Shulk
>normal Brain
>Robin
>Braindead
Where did the anime hurt you user?

OP here
This is very. VERY. Good list
But it is not Yea Forums approved. That being said, you have done well.

Attached: Featured-Image.png (300x300, 61K)

You're proving his point, you know

Just shield it if he’s spamming. Back air only hits high so if you get hit with it onstage you’re being sloppy. Fair is only good as a combo ender. Upair is what you should worry about as that’s how he gets early kills, as he’s probably not gonna kill you off the side until later percentages. Don’t be predictable, punish his recoveries, and zone him out if possible. Ike is not a character that you should lose too if they’re mindlessly throwing out moves without spacing.

>"copypaste FE swordsmen who are high or top tier every game are based"

Epic. based. redpilled.

Making Yea Forums seethe for decades is pretty based though

>Ike is not a character that you should lose too if they’re mindlessly throwing out moves without spacing

Ike is THE "throw out moves and constantly pressure because most of it is totally free", what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: yeah whatever.gif (250x250, 282K)

Robin has good fair and nair?

Robin isn't a clone of Marth so it doesn't apply.

Not him but Ike is quite literally one of the most straightforward characters in the game.
Learn to space if possible for your character.

Attached: ED863489-20C8-4CE6-BDC0-A9023465CB5A.jpg (498x499, 40K)

So have any you BIG BRAINED anons decided on supporting any of the considered choices in
?

Corrin? They got nerfed to hell

This. It’s difficult to capitalize on Ike when he hardly has an opening. Plus, good luck trying to shield a nair when he continues his shield pressure until you have to drop the shield, when he’ll hit you anyway.

This shitter is in no way difficult. He's one of the easiest heavies to play imo.
Please explain to me his glaring weaknesses that would require high iq to work around.

Attached: North_American_ROB.png (512x512, 133K)

>tfw above average brain

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate___58d__iggy_koopa_by_pokemonabsol_dcwqr10-pre.png (784x1020, 382K)

Dark/Samus should be 1 up. It takes work to make good use of her morph ball bombs to gimp off stage opponents and deter them from rushing. If you’re just shooting missiles and beams, you’re using her wrong.

hahahaha yeeeah i didnt say something stupid i was just pretending to be retarded heheeeh
Pacmanfags are the most obnoxious players possible. I guarantee that you're garbage at the game.

>be Awakeningfag and hate most of Fates outside of Conquest map design
>Chrom gets added for more salt
>Corrin is the only FE character explicitly nerfed
>literally every other FE character buffed too
Beautiful

Attached: 05229F3D-75FC-48B1-8049-F12F82D7A04B.png (800x450, 810K)

Corrin can be pretty gay with two-step attacks but I'm very obviously referring to a certain play style.

I don’t have trouble beating them. They’re just annoying because they’re all campy faggots.

The fact that you autimatically assumed that you’re just too good at the game to be beaten is proof to what I said.

It's just too fucking easy. Dont be uppity or Marth drops to Braindead, user. You wouldnt want your husbando to be braindead, would you?

Samus can just bait charged B shots all game. She is not a difficult character by any means.

Bruh. ROB’s shit is so easily avoidable. It’s all so specific that if you get hit by it then you practically let him do it.

Well, if you say so user. It was a pretty good secret too.

Yeah, you're trash.
Guarantee you'd get 5-0'd in a ft5.

>Shulk this low
Are you fucks really that scared of a character with a sword

Ike is about spacing, dont fight him like its Lucina/Chrom who can approach with fair and evade punishes.
>continues shield pressure
Unless he’s going for reverse nair, you can punish a shielded nair if its not well spaced. And if its reverse you can hit him out of it early.

Shut the fuck up you fucking brainlet. Link doesn’t even fucking deserve to be in the tier he’s in now, let alone at the very fucking top “galaxy brain” tier. Yhe same goes for the other ones in your second row of names.

This one is way better.

I don’t think Rob’s broken and usually beat him, but he does have easy to utilize tools.

And you just fucked it up for your FE buddies.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
MARTH AND ALL OF FE HAS BEEN PLACED INTO BRAINDEAD!
Better luck next List!

>fighting game where everyone has a maximum of 8 moves
>high IQ

Attached: 1551777504602.png (411x449, 60K)

Pacmains deserve this.

this argument can be used on 70% of the characters. ROB is braindead. not terrible cheese, so maybe not unga tier, but certainly shouldn't be above average brain tier.

Based

He will be placed in Above Average in the next List.
Read the thread user, this was discussed

cat and corn should be moved

>8 moves
Please play the game user. I know Wojack posters have chronic brain damage but seriously I believe in you

Alright, let's prove that you're good.
Set up a lobby, I'll trash you with a so called big brain, you pick a ungabunga character.
If you're not an autist you won't deny the challenge.

Based. All good changes

I mean. It got a chuckle out of me. And I'm the OP

Attached: 1552288170208m.jpg (747x1024, 112K)

everyone who agrees with this list is fucking retarded

yikes

Imagine being this fucking bad at he game. His side-B can’t even trap people anymore. If you’re getting hit by any of his slow, predictable ass moves then you deserve to lose.

i like how he looks and his voice too. morton is the other skin i use often also

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate___58e__morton_koopa_jr__by_pokemonabsol_dcwqrhe-pre.png (784x1020, 375K)

pacfags are stevefags

Still waiting on that lobby op. Surely you're not trash at the game.

It doesn't take a big brains to understand how the Monado Arts work. Speed is for combos and catching landings. Buster is for damage and breaking shields. Jump is to recover, get out of tight situations and go for deeper offstage plays. Shield is for survivability (honestly, this can save your ass when you're getting comboed if you're good enough). Smash is kill or be killed.

I've been practicing Shulk a lot recently to avoid using my main Roy too much, and he's really not that technical.

Hush now user. FE has fallen. It is over. UNLESS

You can make a rhyme with Robin. Because i feel bad lumping him with all of FE since he takes some skill.

>Wario is brain dead

Fair enough

Attached: 225px-Wario_SSBU.png (225x225, 60K)

>Greninja unga bunga
I think you know this isn't true.

>Mii swordfighter
Anything BUT braindead
cringe

Gyros
When to use his tilts
Where to use Side-B (it’s his riskiest move, you would know this if you didn’t fall for it’s blatant bait every time)
Where to use his aerials (they’re very situational)

>Modified by Yea Forums
>Honest.
This tells me otherwise

Yeah personal bias and i thought i fixed that

BUMPED TO AVERAGE

Based and tempted to move up to UNGA BUNGA

You can only mash shit in Ultimate. You couldn't get away with that in Sm4sh or Brawl.

The problem with Sm4sh is that it was fishing for your characters gimmick and flowchart grab combos.

>playing Kirby is like playing with training wheels

Are you atually going to explain how this character is actually braindead to use?

DUDE. NARK!

Dedede is at least above average you wanker.

Still waiting on you to prove tht you're not shit, where's that lobby. You use some "braindead" character and I'll use a big brain.
I'll accept your concession if you dont make the lobby.

He's literally average speed on everything. honestly didn't know 2.0 fixed his side-b, which is good. he's still a character that require no skill.

based tier list
kirbychads always win

See
Im not about to get Doxxed over a shitpost. But i will enjoy poetry over it.
Do it. To save the name of FE

>Stinkling
>Not braindead
Based retard

Ive been called out of (deserved) mean comments by FE Fags, but i dont deserve be called a Stevefag.
That's low, man.

So it's really off hate or are you going to list some key points?

How are you getting fucking DOXXED?
Imagine being this much of a fucking coward that you think you're getting doxxed for playing a match.
I'll accept your concession. You've admitted to being trash due to ducking the challenge.
Put a fork in this bitch because he's done.

What an angry FEfag

Attached: pac_man_tickled_by_lord_reckless-d78ckjk.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

i seen your posts you deserve it

>My main is above average brain
>My second is big brain
>All other characters I play for fun are average brain
>Meanwhile all of my friends pick are brain dead or unga bunga
Two questions:
How is kirby big brain?
How is cloud Brain dead?

Attached: 42c.jpg (534x1024, 58K)

Imagine being this mad over a shitpost. Literally kill yourself, dude.

Not over every character. But if you have questions about non FE characters, I'll answer.

If youve actually read the thread, and the previous, there has been changes made at the advice and arguements of some anons

I accept your concession.

pacfag are feetfags too

Not the samefag.

Chill dude. I respect If he genuinely called me out to fight. It's literally too late in the night to do anything but shitpost atm.
He just wants to fight, that's alpha

I want to see FE points because to me this list is off Yea Forums hate for FE and that's not a "honest list"

Shulk is big brain at the highest level
>dial storage
>arte cancelling mid grab/nair
>swapping to shield arte during multi hits
>managing 5 resources constantly
>adjusting combos based on currently arte
Arguably the highest skillcap character in the game

Is this meant to be the average intelligence of someone who plays that character, or the intelligence required to play that character?

>gyros
lol, my opponents off the ledge, time to shoot my top next to the ledge.
>aerials
guy in front of me? fair
guy above me? upair
guy below me? dair
not that fucking hard dumbass. I'm not saying i struggle that much against the rob matchup, but he's easy as fuck to play and doesn't require brainpower, or having good timing more than any other heavy.

OP how many guys do you have in Elite? Is this a “I play as them” list or an “I play against them” list?

imagine being so dumb to think you'll get doxxed for a challenge in smash

Attached: underage.png (219x270, 150K)

If he was alpha, he wouldn’t seethe so hard over a such a harmless thing.

Obvious samefag

Again, I’m not OP. Fucking idiots.

Attached: you.png (353x100, 4K)

I feel flattered.

>Jab
>3 Tilts, sometime with directional influence
>3 Smashes, sometime with directional influence
>4 Special moves, which are wildly different and can even be more than 4 depending on characters
>5 Aerials
>1 Dash attack
>1 Ledge attack
>1 Get up attack
>Some taunts have hitboxes
Even if I were to be minimalistic, I'm counting 17 attacks. And that's without grabs.

>FEfag being this upset

Attached: pac_man_tickled_7_by_lord_reckless-d9aaw69.jpg (795x1004, 99K)

No because all FE characters are shitpost, I've already said this.

He reminds me of me when i started out on this board. It's endearing

You get to bump up ONE FE character of your choice to Above average

I'd let Wolf UNGA BUNGA me in bed.

Based

you never stated you weren't lol stay scared and upset

i'm not even a fefag

Attached: laugh2.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Why is wario braindead? Aside from getting airchomped often and getting ran over by the bike now and then, I don't feel like it's a braindead character at all. High level wario are actually hard to fight against.

Agree with the whole braindead section otherwise, so I'm sure you have some kind of reasoning for wario being there too.

Attached: 1548697350165.jpg (400x400, 60K)

So this list isn't honest then. Thanks for your confirmation.

based birby

Yes I did you fucking retard
See

Attached: 011C5B91-2886-410F-AF0C-404781877E53.png (1104x657, 672K)

Only a FEfag would be this upset about facts.

Attached: pac_man_tickled_4_by_lord_reckless-d8hodis.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

He's overrall top tier and has very strong waft confirms that can kill easily. He's not braindead and as stated, he will be moved up to UNGA BUNGA

>Ganon normal brain
>Bowser Unga Bunga
This doesn't make any sense, Ganon is so much easier to do well with than Bowser.

Now this I like

>Lucas higher than Ness
Dropped

>Olimar
>Mario
>High IQ
jej

>my main is always at the top of these lists
Always knew I was an intellectual.

k i'll concede to that. but you're still seething

Attached: laughing.png (234x224, 147K)

Yes by definition it isnt honest. Congrats, you saw through my cleverly week-long planned ruse.

I'll make an actual honest list but it's boring and obvious "FE MAN BAD" resoonses will be had

False

true

>Main is BIg brain
>All others normal
>Meanwhile friends STILL Braindead and UNGA
I like this thead

Attached: 1534717323753.png (540x494, 43K)

I do not care, stop replying

Lucas can't spam aerials like ness and has easier to punish smash attacks

>it's boring and obvious "FE MAN BAD" resoonses will be had
And I was actually was looking forward to it..

i accept your concession

Attached: laugh.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

Lucas’ forward smash is faster than Ness’

>Ganondorf that high
He is hands down the easiest character in the entire game??

t. DBS

>Bayo in braindead
Bro, i hate her as much as you for her smash 4 iterarion but the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to make her fucking work in this game are ridiculous.

I'm a pokemon trainer main and honestly squirtle is unga bunga and charizard is bottomless pit IQ tier because you have to be a moron to actually play that useless character

>Isabelle is 2 tiers below Villager despite the fact that she has nearly the same moveset, a harder time killing, and her rockets can't be spammed as easily as villager.

Side B up b side b nair
Half of the bayonettas I play in elite do that until I'm 100+ and then fish for random smashes on witch time

Here you go. An actual not bait Brain Tier list. As promised

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-021532_Samsung Internet.jpg (860x765, 526K)

Put shulk in big brain and I'd agree with this almost 100%
The only glaring flaw

>I play in elite
This list is off ONLINE play, well no wonder its shit. Go to a actual tourney user.

>Her ladder combos don't kill anymore that means she's really hard to play guys

drop ddd down
t. ddd main

>I go 0-2 in pools
We get it user you go to tournaments were all really impressed

I can still see some of your biased choices here but i guess it will do.

>Going to tourney just to make a brainlevel list for Yea Forums
Who the fuck would even do that?

>people STILL desperate to convince everyone that Ganon and Bowser aren't the most braindead characters

Really? I didnt put any bias into it.
Which character do you feel is unjustly placed

Why is Sonic always so low on these lists? He's not even that good in fact most of the characters in normal brain tier are usually higher up on the actual tier list than Sonic. The only thing he has going for him is his speed, his homing attack is predictable and easily shielded, his grab range is pretty poor, his spin dash can be canceled with a projectile AND it's easily blocked, he doesn't have many combos, and he has a hard time killing and not to mention his strongest throw can only kill at about 140 at the edge of the stage.

As a DK main I want him down to Unga Bunga because I find it funnier. Play like an ape with the ape

here it is fellas, been working on this for months

Attached: download.png (980x694, 869K)

Girl corrin is defo fuckable

And you still managed to get it wrong wrong, grats.

before i get any backlash for Dr. Mario being the top of unfuckable tier, just hear my reasoning out, Dr. Mario's probably got a hefty salary, and if you had to fuck one of the unfuckables, you might as well do it for the money.

>70 characters in Smash with varied movesets, playstyles, and attributes
>play as a Mii instead

Attached: 1552193063194.jpg (240x251, 23K)

this is the best one

Fuck off tumblr

>Wii Fit
>Big Brain
>The most run and spam character in the game
Every single goddamn one just floats off edge shooting volleyballs. It's boring as shit.

Anyone bored enough to help me git gud in some arena battles?
I'm decent enough but find myself losing more than winning on quickplay

ah so you lurk there too

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (600x591, 16K)

Hilarious how butthurt Yea Forums is on average about the fact that they suck so fucking much in a normie brawler party game that they have to construct tier lists that showcase how mad they are.
>Ike main here
Suck my nair faggots

>Mario
>Unfuckable

Try again

This
Seriously, the easiest way to counter half of Sonic's neutral is jumping and throwing out aerials. His aerials have shit range and get stuffed out by literally anything, and his homing attack is such a free punish if it whiffs, which it's still really easy to do. If he was so easy to play with you'd see way more people actually play him. Even in tourneys there's like 3 good Sonic mains total.

It's good for some quick laughs

Attached: 6a70ba4761b73c738cbe8b8e0b209ceb.jpg (637x359, 27K)

Robin is braindead? Why?

Attached: 1533768182689.png (287x312, 8K)

I don't see how Mac is "UNGA BUNGA" and to me Richter should be moved up because of Shuton.

The biggest problem is not mario, but Luigi. How the hell is Luigi unfuckable? I want to DESTROY his ass

Attached: 181AB8D7-884C-43B1-AE11-0CAACAD638B3.jpg (600x908, 68K)

*parries your nair*

Attached: 1551067680155.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

How long did it take you to notice this was just the actual tierlist but upside down?

Holy shit, I never realized how true "always do the opposite of what Yea Forums says" was.

Calm down Nino it's bait

Good list

I’ve been maining Duck Hunt since SM4SH. Glad to see him as a top tier (besides, he’s pretty fun)

Mac is Unga Bunga because he's forced to be. He has 0 aerial game which nullifies you to just ground game. It's a one track playstyle.
Richter is actually a lack of experience for me. All i see is a character with a strong denial game and not having to switch up his kiting very often

I'M
NINOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don’t be mean with Jigglypuff, (s)he loves you all very much!

Why are villager and isabelle basically at opposite ends? Aren't they essentially the same?

PK FREEEEEEZE

Attached: displeased.png (540x960, 947K)

no

It only makes up for his lack of mid to short range

>Not winning locals
Imagine being this bad

>I live in a weak region with tournaments no one cares about
Once again, were all very impressed user

Its like a list of characters from least seen in quickplay to most seen

based and bigbrained

Still better than bragging about elite status.

All I said was bayonettas in elite online do the same combo and suddenly you automatically jumped in with
>oh yeah well I go to tournaments, kid
>AND I win all my locals
As if that invalidated anything I said

How is K Rool that low? Also Palutena is a literal goddess she should be higher too. Also none of the bug brains make any sense and I don't see the joke either.

heh look at my cool character that nobody uses I'm based af

Why is G&W in Unga Bunga if you're going to shove ROB and Duck Hunt in Above Average

>multiple characters without a single safe button in unga bunga
leave it too Yea Forums to be a bunch of sub 2mil shitters

Attached: 1383526195428.jpg (251x229, 6K)

>Rosalina in Unga Bunga
Literally what?

Oh shit I just realized that this is about how hard they are to play. In that case this is alright just move Ganondorf to Unga Bunga level and move Marth Up to above average since he requires precise spacing otherwise he sucks.

Chrom above Roy? Why?

It does. Because you're a loser.

Because dumb online faggots think its fun to up b dair with no mixups.
He can be unga but mostly he isnt.

Few suggestions
-Move the belmonts to unga bunga
-Snake should not be any higher then normal brain

>bragging online about winning your Sudanese locals
You sure sound like a winner

Haha open a lobby fag. I'll crush you

>Wario
>braindead

>Wario that low
Someone is a salty bitch

>should not be any higher then normal brain
You should not be any higher THAN braindead.

Yeah cause it's good being a winner.
Sorry but I don't play with losers.

Fair point

he jumps at you and presses buttons like a floaty Pichu

Kirby is just meh and should move down to at least the middle and since a majority of PT just use ivysaur they should move up a spot.

>I'm the best player in my mud hut village
>pussies out when called out
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

So why is bara cat so brain dead? I ask this because all the ones i play against are terrible and get gimped and 3-0ed by me?

Why would I waste my time versing somebody who has lost?

> Every "BIG BRAIN" character is basically a Camper

Yeah no

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Except I win tournaments. Seriously open up a lobby. You'll lose.

> Peach which is the character with the hardest tech in the game bar none, is only on "normal" brain

LoL
Because players can adapt to your playing style and make a comeback, that's the whole purpose of best 3 or best of 5 matches fucktard

Attached: 1551889321010.jpg (400x411, 44K)

The only big brain characters are Ken and Ryu.

I don’t see how Bayo, Wario and Corrin are brain dead amoung others but ok

Lucas doesn't have a kill throw he can combo from PK Fire.

OP doesn’t own the game

Who is the most intelligent character?
Surely its Mewtwo or Snake or Dr. Mario or Palutena.

This is just how shitters see high tier characters
git gud

Lucas can jab confirm into forward smash. Next.

>Mii Swordfighter
Not my tomodachi, Brawler or bust.

Attached: Mii and Dog.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

Also, ness can’t grab if you DI up. You can literally DI out of PK fire in less than a second. Get good.

>its another episode of Yea Forumsirgins talking shit and ghosting when forced to back it up

Attached: 1549486218266.jpg (1153x925, 260K)

Snake is the only none brain dead character you listed

>I'm really good
>b-but I dont wanna prove it!
Like clockwork, typical shitters

I wish more players realized playing peach without learning double jump cancelling shenanigans immediately drops her like, 2 tiers down

Don't kid yourselves. Deep down we're all unga bungas

Attached: GRUG MAKE LIST.png (980x658, 860K)

Tell me anons, is it worth it to stick to my girl or am i just wasting time trying to main her and learn her

Attached: ac4d56fa301b39342c60f7ec74cbf9c6c8e597dar1-1136-909v2_hq.jpg (1024x819, 97K)

DDD belongs with the swordfags

> Talks shit about the game
> Gets bodied when 1v1'd

No you retard. The character is intelligent in their canon irrespective of smash playstyle.

Try learning Greninja, a lot of your Sheik skills should translate safe for the specials

should make an unga bunga me camp tier. throw snake, simon/richter, samus/dark samus, and pac-man on it. you could also put the links on it

based and cleanpilled

Swap Olimar with Snake and this is literally the most perfect and accurate IQ list ever.

Attached: 1512083905330.jpg (792x825, 333K)

Shulk
See

>Pacfgas think they're geniuses for kicking a hydrant

Melee/Smash 4 Sheik main here.

What said. I've been playing Greninja these past months and i sadly can't go back to Sheik anymore. They gutted her too hard. Greninja is literally an amazing version of her. Best movement in the game, racks damage like a motherfucker, has insane kill confirms and overall great smashes. I don't know what the heel they did to this frog, but i remember him being shit in Smash 4, so it's even more surprising that he's my main now.

Attached: D0sRdbRXgAAH6-5.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

shut the fuck up, the only thing that opens is your mouth when your bull comes home

ZSS, Rosa, G&W, Pichu, Shulk, and Pikachu all need to go up.
any mid tier and below character needs to be above unga bunga because they're already fighting against how terrible their character is.
How the fuck is Kirby big brain? There's nothing about his skill floor or skill cap that's difficult, he just sucks.
Why are any of the Miis big brain, there's nothing about them that's difficult, Fighter is a shitty fox, gunner is a shitty samus, and swordfighter is gale strike the character.

dtilt into run up usmash just feels good

Awful fucking bait. So much wrong with this.
The idea that ganaondorf isn’t in the lowest of lowest levels of brain dead gives me fucking cancer

Non shit list, some chars might be misplaced but I believe it's a lot better than the
>muh big brain
list OP's made

Attached: execution or knowledge needed to main a char.png (1002x610, 903K)

Wtf this is actually good, just put Shulk higher and probably Bayo up to high just because she's not actually good in this game, and swap Pika and Pichu's spots.

Relevancy aside I'd put Kirby in high (always needs to keep track of his poor range and speed), Brawler mid (Suplex makes it easier for him to rack up damage, but still suffers from other flaws), Swordfighter low to really easy (pretty basic swordfighter but has bonuses through tornado and other projectiles), Gunner mid (mindless spam leaves her open to getting fucked, but she's still not too hard) and Ganondorf mid or low.
Despite the Mii stigma, they're definitely formidable to pop up every now and again, at least Swordfighter and Gunner.

this is retarded and you should feel bad

>Shulk
>Low Tier
>5 resources to manage
>Dial storage
>Arte cancelling during grab/nair for kill set-ups
>adjusting combos based on current arte
>using shield arte to break multi-hit moves
>recognizing when to use each arte properly
>low brain
Nice "list"

I believe that Pichu is harder to pickup because he damage himself + lighter so easier to kill, you need to know how to hold back to avoid damaging yourself too much.
Shulk's only knowledge needed is what type of Monado you should use in wich matchup, otherwise he doesn't looks like that much harder than Ike (imo of course).
Bayo being worse doesn't mean she's harder to understand, just harder to win with

why is k rool in unga bunga
you actually need a brain to main him

True list of IQ required to main each character and execute at a high level

Attached: my-image (1).png (980x682, 859K)

>throw out projectiles
>throw out armored moves
>bury with utilt/dthrow at high percent
BIGGEST BRAIN

You really don't have to be careful with self damage as Pichu, the only thing you should just not do when it comes to self damage is overusing Tjolt, otherwise Pichu is easier to kill with harder to hit and has easier to execute bnbs than Pikachu, on top of Pichu just being straight up better then Pikachu.
You don't use Shulk's arts differently because of matchup, you use them differently depending on situation, you're not going to use buster in one matchup and speed in the next, that's just silly.
Bayo being worse does mean she's harder, a character being harder to win with is just that, a harder character, she also has tons of room for optimization of her combo game along with a difficult neutral to play and nearly no kill confirms with no safe kill options other than sweetspot bair at 120 or some shit.

facts

id argue pichu is easily bigger brain over pika because she has less room for error due to weight/using health as a resource
not to mention the high tech skill required to execute bair, utilt/uair loops

>rob
>high iq

shulks artes are not matchup based at all
you dont say, "bowser? better use speed arte"
they're more based on neutral vs advantage vs disadvantage states if anything

>managing 2 resources
>positioning the top optimally for pressure
>utilizing the top in kill confirm combos, z-dropping for pressure
>dtilt dash dtilt carrying opponents
you must play against some bad ROBs

You're right on lightning loops I did forget about those, I still think Pichu's reward that he gets is still insanely higher than Pikachu's and way easier to kill with despite Pichu's low weight and self damage, I'd call them even I guess.

Nobody uses Bayonetta anymore though

>snake anywhere near the top

This ain’t a tier list you niggers

It’s how much of a brain you need to use said characters
The spammy 1-2 attack option faggots are dead last

>Bayo being worse does mean she's harder, a character being harder to win with is just that, a harder character
We just don't agree on what makes a character harder then, to me if a character is the same as before but with less options overall, then you have less things to master

>she also has tons of room for optimization of her combo game along with a difficult neutral to play and nearly no kill confirms with no safe kill options other than sweetspot bair at 120 or some shit.
Well, we'll need to see if people do manage to do optimize her before saying she requires more skill than your average character

Yeah that was pretty dumb of me to say that regarding Shulk, the point I wanted to highlight tho was that Shulk was harder than really easy character because of this particular ressource management but wasn't that big of a deal.
This is just a "skill/knowledge requirements list" made on a whim anyway, of course there's some misplacements here

Changes I would make:
>Villager up to BIG BRAIN
>Marth to Braindead [b-but the tipper!-]No. Get braindead sword swinger to the very bottom. He still doesn't require a brain, even with tipper
>move the 3 miis to above average
>yoshi to above average
>dedede to normal brain (or above average. I dont play him but i think he requires some thinking.)
>ROB to big brain

Attached: 1552182232423.png (1000x1000, 822K)

>Kirby, Brawler, and Sword are campers

>Pichu requires execution/knowledge
>b-but muh lightning loops

Having more option doesn't inherently make a character more difficult, when you have less options that means you have less ways to win with the character, for example bayo's up air used to kill in smash 4, but in this game it doesn't, the removal of the option doesn't make her less difficult but more complex, because the removal of this easy to use option is gone, therefore you have less to work with. I see what you're getting at though, if a character has an option but it's incredibly hard to pull off them technically they would be more difficult, because utilizing that option would require character experience, but in this case it's not easier it's just straight up harder because she's restricted.

More changes i would add
>wario to average
>Robin to above average. Just because hes a FE shitter doesnt mean hes as braindead as the 4 marths and ike. Corrin moved up to normal brain

I'm thinking of making my own, with these changes and some more changes after reading this thread

Attached: 1551526264667.gif (397x286, 1.84M)

damn so if there was a character with only jab, he'd be the highest IQ of all because he has so little to work with

you realize more options means more decisions to be made constantly, right?

>when you have less options that means you have less ways to win with the character,
It also means you have less things to master and know with your character

>Side B at the edge for free kill
>Nair's hitbox lasts ten thousand years
>Have to remember to press B and down B when in neutral for free pressure
>Fast high priority limbs that combo into themselves
>Down throw bury

all of those have easy work arounds other than the bury but grabs are so much weaker in neutral in this game idk
do you have a friend that constantly kicks your ass with ROB or something

>Down throw bury
that's how we know you never played against ROB, his bury is shit and you can mash out of it so quickly they can't kill you with it

My friend is terrible at smash bros and always has been but has always liked zelda and now he's actually wins sometimes because of reasons just listed. Everything is so powerful on her and so spammable. He can spam B and he's invincible for fucking ever and if you happen to be close when he uses it can kill. I'm not saying there aren't other easy to use characters but she's pretty braindead easy with all these generous frames.

I'm not saying he's unga bunga level but it's definitely hard to fuck up with Rob
Pretty much any character that can win neutral by just pressing buttons is low IQ

Sorry op this is true brain tier.

Attached: BRENS.jpg (758x552, 142K)

Lucina main detected

>DDD in Unga Bunga

You need a bigger brain to use that gordo effectively.

my list was requirement to play at the highest level
not requirement to beat shitters online or my shitter friends

I don't think that K. Rool is unga bunga

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

>Sonic
>Me Nair

Here's your Nair hitbox bro

Attached: D151D862-A68D-4836-9006-6C158B0DB830.gif (71x50, 148K)

>worst character
>not mac

Yea well what happens when literally all your options are good? That's pretty much smash 4 bayo, they removed her gross options and people suddenly had to give a shit about how they play the character, on top of hardly getting rewarded for playing the character well, she's hard to play and hardly gets anything out of it now.

Zeros tier list is perfect

Attached: ED77DE4C-CF7B-4D4F-B012-A0F1FF55C9AD.jpg (963x880, 123K)

If bayo's back air was buffed to kill way earlier, does that make her harder because she now has that option? No.

Low IQ person here. In this thread I have seen Kirby attacked as not requiring a gigantic brain to win with. But how can Kirby be considered small brain but also the worst character in the game?

according to zero he's mid tier. plus, you can combo fairly well with him

A character can be simplistic and bad if they can only do a few basic things but aren't any good at doing them

Close!
and yet sonic mains still throw it out just because its free.

Attached: 114Hi10im314.jpg (696x334, 48K)

All right, I see. In this case, out of 10, how based is it to play as Kirby?

>move DHD to big brain
>Kirby to average
>Swordsman and brawler to average
>Olimar(as broken as he might be) should be at least on Above Average
>Same for Pokemon Trainer. He's a complex character
>Greninja to Above Average
>G&W to average
>I'd move Samus/DS a tier up
>LM, MK, CF &DK to unga bunga

so now because she doesnt have good kill options shes suddenly a smarter character?
no.

now shes a low iq character that is also bad

Stopped reading the second I saw mario as the highest IQ

>dedede
>unga bunga
Yeah, in the sense that everyone playing against a Dedede is an unga. Maybe I'll need to actually try one day once you morons learn to edgeguard and not run dick first into every Gordo I throw.

Attached: dedede_bath.gif (371x217, 928K)

Oh and Psi Bois go to Unga Bunga AT LEAST

>villager
>low iq
Retard

>jump and press the a button while holding the stick left and right
>hold the right stick at the ledge
wow I'm really feeling all those IQ points

I haven't played in a month or so
why is bayo braindead again?

his only high IQ spots are using the tree and the pocket
everything else is borderline unga

because retards on Yea Forums are too stupid to hold shield when she side specials

>the pocket
that thing has 2 billion frames of invincibility and its capture size is larger than Pyro's airblast hitbox

This thread proved to me once again that Yea Forums are nothing but a bunch of retards who will never reach high level of play.

You've never played a real villager then who utalizes his down B and takes advantage of his godly edgeguarding. When you get into 4mil gsp and find a rare villager main up there, let me know how wrong you were on 3/12/19

Attached: JPEG_20190228_121122.jpg (370x370, 42K)

IQ check?

Attached: mainz.png (684x538, 298K)

Juniorpilled

Attached: bowser jr.png (1706x2583, 2.47M)

The thing that makes me upset the most in this game is that no one rematches. Maybe 1 out of 10 people will do it, at best. I just want another chance so i can learn the matchup. Even worse is that 50% of the matches are laggy. So sometimes i'll have fun with one guy, he leaves immediately and then i have to wait in the waiting room only to be put against some wi-fi warrior.

Attached: 1551000110730.jpg (279x242, 25K)

>no villager alts with horns

Attached: 3231232132.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I played a Villager at 3.97 trying to get marth into elite the other day and all he did was run away and spam slingshot with his gay ass 3 minute rule-set trying to time me out. Jokes on him because I kicked his ass in sudden death

Cool, you played an annoying person. I play with skill and brains.
It hurts. The horns are based, as well as the girls getting party hats

I can tell you don't go to tournaments, in what world are characters like Bayonetta and Jigglypuff easy to play and win with? Your little "elite" online scrubfest?

>bragging about tourney attendance on an anonymous image board

Attached: 1388723776361.jpg (358x362, 13K)

Villager is braindead as fuck. Just embrace your brainlet main.

My mate's having a smash tournament at a party around his place but I haven't played since Brawl. What do I play to beast on him and not have my balls exposed?

t. Gets wrecked by Skillagers online
It's ok if your brain is too small to understand why the Villager is always one upping you. He has quite a lot in his arsenal, clearly too much for you.

depends on how her meta would've evolved
Instead of doing stupid shit that won't work anyway to kill you'll need to learn how to do proper kill setups that'll lead to bair

I think I'm 1 of maybe 3 other Robins who play online. Are you one of the fags I curbstomped, OP?

Attached: 2322424.png (300x516, 167K)

who is Joker?

any character with a chargeable kill projectile is brain dead easy in quickplay, my 3 Robin matches I played to get him into elite were all three stock wins

>Fox not in ME NAIR
Negative IQ.

IQ check??

Attached: roster.png (1148x486, 295K)

woah... i've never met someone... like you...
only 3 games... woah...

unga mains
average IQ alts

this is so shit and probably only reflective of characters you play/dislike/lose to
post GSP retard

double digit

Attached: Mains.png (1184x544, 370K)

Glad to see no one's calling Falco high IQ just because he's shit.

because OP dislikes him and can't beat him

A character from Fursona.

These are all fun characters, averaging the IQ required, you are average/above average IQ

I got her to elite then never touched her again
she's still probably the most fluid characater in the game, but seeing people get to 180% consistently is soul crushing

the fags who put pichu in small brain have never played him and are just mad after getting rekt

fox can't reliably kill without getting a read, that's pretty big brain desu

Both of the Rats can use smash attacks for free and not get punished for it while also having heavy tier kill power. Everyone single one of their fucking buttons is free

>Both of the Rats can use smash attacks for free and not get punished for it
not true, especially not pichu who can't even AC shorthop aerials
git gud faggot

>character with good nair has to be in ME NAIR

REED THRED AGEN