What is it about Minecraft that produces such toxicity?

newsweek.com/minecraft-notch-controversy-twitter-transphobic-q-1359020

Attached: 3621ACB0-09DB-4850-AC3D-406314BABC65.jpg (749x894, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=padV3jz4Ai4
youtube.com/watch?v=LOY3QH_jOtE?t=5210
youtube.com/watch?v=3owSSPoTdaE
archive.fo/8PtUR
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gender&oldid=108027007
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and people say americans are racist and toxic

why are euros projectin

Men aren't women.
This is correct.

He's not wrong you know.

Attached: 1521720157163.jpg (634x825, 197K)

well he's not wrong
why is this "tech and science" news

Based lardass

How is this news?
>Man has an opinion

Its not like he's a fucking politician or anything.

once a 4channeler, always a 4channeler

how is this wrong or newsworthy?

Attached: 0CaAcZA.png (243x243, 12K)

it's probably a fake article but its message is correct anyways.

Imagine how fuming microsoft must be that notch is saying based/red pilled shit on twitter and all the dumb normies and trannies are going "I will boycott minecraft now!" thinking they are hurting notch. Meanwhile notch is chilling with the billions these retards already gave him.

How can one man be so based.

Notch is right, it's like saying oranges aren't apples. Why is this news?

Minecraft attracts children, so naturally they behave as children.

Well yes, that seems correct.
If you don't have XX chromosomes you're not a woman.

Toxic? But he's right.

>opinion
fuck off

Attached: bv9fpsk3-1414040470.png (1000x697, 107K)

Next time tune in for "John Videogames farts on a livestream!" More at 11.

>The argument that Notch seems to be defending is at odds with mainstream experts. One such expert, Natalie Wynn, is a trans woman and YouTuber
>tranny jewtuber
>mainstream expert

He's one of the richest people in the world and creator of the second best-selling videogame in the world (behind Tetris and its billions of installments).

Well all the Q shit is retarded but he is 100% correct here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-051611.jpg (1080x2340, 508K)

>males and females both have x chromosome with all the same info on it

what's exactly the issue here

>eceleb shit
yikes and cringepilled

If you are rich you can get away with almost everything.

>toxicity?
please kill yourself tranny

What there even to boycott? Did MS ever do anything with the franchise other than a licensed lego set?

the fact that you aren't a woman, freak

>you’re a monster for not accepting me as a woman after I cut my genitals off and wear a dress

Bases Notch best part is they can’t get him fired.

Video games.

do women have the Y chromosome?
do trans "women"?

It's funny how reactionaries look up to Notch because they think he's on their side or some shit, but he's just spouting random bullshit on twitter all day to stay relevant

The dude is literally a neckbeard incel lmfao, look it up. He hasn't had a relationship in years, and literally spends all day on twitter talking shit about minorities and women

>Notch is going to get banned from Twitter for being an alt-right hatemonger

Attached: giggling sluts.webm (1280x720, 451K)

>One such expert, Natalie Wynn, is a trans woman and YouTuber who posts video essays on the Contra Points channel
Is that what qualifies as an expert now-a-days?

Notch dropping 10megaton truth bombs and flakes cant handle it. Good day in my book

I want. So damn bad.

Wait let me guess? Penis?

read this to understand the jewish origins of transgenderism

transgenderism is a jewish psychosocial attack on Western civilization and White people (like basically everything else satanic false jews do)

Attached: transgenderism is jewish psychosocial warfare on white people.png (2191x3925, 1.44M)

Someone post the image with the taranrula and butterfly wings.

Forgot to close a tab from /pol/ talking about this, heres something from said thread

Attached: notch.jpg (595x600, 90K)

So?
His opinion on this has no effect on anyone.

Some women have a y chromosome yeah. There's even been a xy mother that gave birth to an xy daughter

Do you even know what chromosomes are?

>incel
Look mom, I said it again!

Kill all trans and faggots and their enablers.

yes
anyone can be an expert if they agree with the leftist agenda and have a twitter account or youtube channel

yeah the whole genderless things has direct ties to satanism and by extension jews.

>The dude is literally a neckbeard incel lmfao, look it up

Attached: 1506195726631.png (619x450, 193K)

then he buys Twitter

You can take a man out of Yea Forums. But you can never take Yea Forums out of him.

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

They know he would be too big of an ad for Gab so they won't do it, same shit with any overly popular figure like orange man.

It's a fact not an opinion

>doug tennapel creates succesful videogames
>thinks trannies aren't women

>notch creates succesful videogame
>thinks trannies aren't women

i'm seeing a pattern

Yes, Jews are forcing everyone to undergo trans surgery and accept it. They're just too big and strong.

Could surgery and genetic advancements eventually allow for full, actual genderbending? What would that even be like?

What's the best, most undefeatable argument as to why trans aren't women?

>you can't conceive
>there are women who can't conceive either

>you don't have a normal vagina
>some women don't have normal vaginas due to injuries, illnesses or birth defects

>you're not XX
>woman is a social thing, female is the sex

Well he isn’t wrong.

Attached: 1535339475578.jpg (514x652, 282K)

even if you're a parent who's against it they'll take away your kid and cut his dick off

You don't need to be a politician to have influence and make people change their mind, some cult leaders have been able to convince people to kill themselves after all

He' s right. Where' s the problem?

trannies are absolutely seething that he is a billionnaire
they cant get him fired and he wont give them any money

They’re not women they’re men with mutilated genitals that’s what.

youtube.com/watch?v=padV3jz4Ai4

>f-fund my game you loser incel. It's YOUR fault I'm in debt due to HRT and can't keep up with my barista job

>living the NEET live shitposting online all day without a care in the world because he's completely independent
>but also rich enough to have hookers suck on his balls nonstop when he wants
Living the dream.

>mentally ill man claims he is not mentally ill

Yes, Jews are forcing everyone to undergo male genital mutilation surgery and accept it. They're just too big and strong.

Honestly, that’s the problem. If Notch said this on here or just on some random twitter account not affiliated with him, nobody would give a fuck. Notch is so fucking bored he wants to publicly shitpost about things retards on twitter will froth at the fucking mouth about.

should we boycott minecraft now?

Xy mother?

WTF I LOVE MINECRAFT, BROWN BRICKS AND LITTLE BOYS NOW

Biology always btfos insane people

>Asking such things in 2019.
Don't be silly user, you get on your knees close your eyes and open wide, and what happens to drop, is what you get, you can't care about what it is, unless you're some kind of toxic bigot.

Attached: 1542820632303.jpg (400x400, 116K)

Notch is just some guy, he is allowed an opinion just like anyone else, this is nothing but shaming him for not having the preapproved opinion.

A toxic child.

Attached: 1396868777957.jpg (640x427, 44K)

some people are born without one hand this means having hands is a spectrum and we need to fight the idea that having two hands is the "norm"

>Notch is so fucking bored he wants to publicly shitpost about things retards on twitter will froth at the fucking mouth about.
How is that a problem?

he reads like a delusional retard who hasn't spent 5 minutes on research. so just your typical Yea Forums-tard.

Attached: come on now.png (955x806, 920K)

>nobody would give a fuck
except those same retards are in this thread seething about it

This is the real moral of the story. You don't have REAL freedom of speech until you've got enough money saved up that you can live the rest of your life comfortably without needing to work another day again. The thing that's the most fucked up is you don't even have to say some really heavy shit like "hang all niggers" or something equally retarded to get fired and exiled by society today. All you have to do is say "trannies aren't actually women" and you're fucked. Fired, name dragged through the mud, you're done. It's completely fucked.

He's starting to kinda come off as a triggernigger, tho.

He do himself. I'm going to continue promoting bestiality, it's one of the few things that for some reason seems to piss of SJW and Redpiller fedora-tippers equally.

Attached: man and lion.jpg (604x402, 37K)

Yeah man, unbuy your account. Really show Microsoft who's boss. Sorry, I mean Notch.

>twitter bans Trump
>Trump bans twitter

Attached: pedoera.jpg (768x433, 57K)

Minecraft is one of the most important games ever made, no matter how you spin it, axewound

Attached: df7.png (309x276, 122K)

I like how I get some of what he’s saying but don’t hate trans people or anything ridiculous like that. Yet if people or friends found this out I’d be scrutinized and seen as an awful person. When did the world become so vile and obsessed with judging? You can say “well what Notch saying is vile” and while I don’t agree with his way of expressing it at all-
>two wrongs don’t make a right
>you assume vile intent like you can read minds and use that as an excuse so you don’t have to explain to him politely why you think he’s wrong

I really hate these social movements today. This outrage culture has infected my friend group too. All I wanna do is laugh and play video games.

post her cock

Based Notch

too bad the 8yr old playerbase doesnt care about gender

I wish I had enough money to continuously tell people to fuck off without impacting my life.

Cool dude.

So is depressed Dante just regular Dante and CURRAYZEE Dante is just how Dante gets when gets hopped up on demon slaying adrenaline?

Attached: 1552244117930.png (500x500, 279K)

>some woman have a y chromosome
>there's even been a xy mother that gave birth to an xy daughter
I sincerely hope you don't think that XY gonadal dysgenesis is common, let alone the practical 1/1,000,000 SR rare drop chance of her getting pregnant.

If trans women are real women then why are they called trans women instead of women?

well biologically he's correct

that's why "le ebul nahtzees" exist. They're just people who don't think this shit is normal.

>fat divorced incel says opinion on twitter
and...?

Attached: 00003499672979b.jpg (348x329, 17K)

He's right. What's the big deal here?

Imagining thinking that saying "men are not women" is an attention-seeking shitpost.

Attached: transgender army.jpg (1500x500, 170K)

>When did the world become so vile and obsessed with judging?
Man, shut the fuck up. Are you 9? It was always like this, it's just the targets change.

>All the alt-right nazi CUNTS getting censored
THANK YOU Twitter. I wish they were in charge of the government instead of orange hitler, transphobic hate is not okay

just work a decently paying job for 10 years, save as much as you can and move to some really low cost of living country

He moved to the US to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous (but completely depressed and unliked).

the playerbase is 18+ right now

>trannies literally deny biological facts
>but it's Notch who tries to force reality to fit a preconceived conceptual scheme

Attached: 1545031993463.png (360x594, 250K)

>Want to cut your own legs off
This is a mental illness, seek therapy !
>Want to cut your own dick off
This "woman" is so brave

>Minecraft creator Markus "notch" Persson says water is wet
woah

outside of genetic abnormalities, if you don't have a uterus, you aren't a woman

Remember when the trans demanded notch to pay for its game and he wouldn’t?

based

>opinion

>irrelevant fat mouthed cunt continues to spew controversy in order to appear in headlines again
and?

Attached: 1549376138917.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Attached: this.jpg (800x598, 73K)

he won't fund your game, loser :^)

>Be Notch
>Be rich as a motherfucker
>Be famous
>can say whatever you want online
>millions of people will seeth but cant do anything against it
>can even boycot you because you have no stake in Minecraft anymore
i gotta admit, im jelous

He is technically correct

The best kind of correct

>called him an incel haha showed him
>back to cat watching for me

Attached: 1550411665460.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Attached: 1474398742125.png (1960x1044, 957K)

Where's the videogames in this news?

Attached: 1550985728069.gif (607x609, 821K)

i just like how the article says hes at odds with experts as if other experts didnt agree with him, and the one example of an expert they use is a youtuber who is also a tranny

>one of the most important games ever made
it's still shit tb.h

>it's literally a guy with a pink wig

I'm so fucking proud of dad

Attached: 958138531.png (661x454, 223K)

>All the alt-right nazi CUNTS getting censored
Honestly, I'm okay with this.
All it means is that the only people left on Twitter will be psychotic SJWs who do nothing but spend all day brigading against one another over the slightest wrongthink.

Attached: twitter.png (440x394, 103K)

How are women not the ones outraged at transwomen?

Imagine a 6ft, stubbly man in a dress and sun hat nudging you on the shoulder and saying, "Us women have to stick together, it's a man's world out there!"

They've never grown up a girl, they've never had a period, never been on a date, they will never have a child. And women defend them implying the entire experience of being a woman is just what clothes you wear.

>if you have a y chromosome you're a man
there you go sweetie, go dilate and commit suicide now

Attached: 55.jpg (1138x400, 69K)

>I like how I get some of what he’s saying but don’t hate trans people or anything ridiculous like that.
Neither does he. If you read what he's saying he says that pretty clearly.

>man states basic fact of human life
>media writes scathing article about it

Attached: image.jpg (1679x712, 142K)

Still the 'you can't conceive' but add in 'naturally', because it really fucks them off and they know it's true.
You don't have a womb, women that can't conceive still have a womb because they're female.

trannies S E E T H I N G ITT

Attached: dNpdU4p.jpg (1139x1200, 113K)

>What's the best, most undefeatable argument as to why trans aren't women?

Due to their biological predisposition, women experience a specific upbringing that socializes them in a different way. This is in fact one of the core theories behind female quotas and the reason why you supposedly need "more women points of view in leading positions" (irregardless of whether that view actually has a positive impact)

In the same way it is an argument against trannys. Because anything a tranny does or says, or the way he behaves is based of their individual perception of women. It's not the result of socialization on the foundation of biological factors.

You could say they live a very subtle parody if you will.

Attached: 1489370169780.jpg (600x600, 193K)

It is argued that man and woman is a social construct, whereas male and female refer to the sex.

I need a better argument than that.

just wait a couple more years, trans "women" are absolutely slamming their actual female counterparts in sports

Based Notch

Based Fatboy libcuck dunking on SJWs

>Say plain scientific fact.
>It causes outrage because it hurts feelings.

Remeber how in 16th century were people offended by discoveries in physics and biology.
Guess what it's still the same. The only difference is that now they are not christians but SJWs.
What a wonderful world.

Imagine having so much hatred for a group that is literally 1 in 3,000 humans. A group that has no impact on your life at all.

Just why?

You can't change chromosomes

I wonder when this outrage culture shit will die. Controversies don't even last a day now, it's kinda sad seeing people constantly trying to find the next thing to be offended about

>being a edgy trump fan is still a thing

and hes a adult too...YIKES!

Based Notch, saying literal objective facts to trigger trannies. The alternative is like allowing furries to call themselves their fursona animal. Don't let people live their delusions.

there are only insane trannies left on social media because normal people are leaving these websites in droves because they're incredibly toxic and steal your time

the problem is corporations and governments started to think internet is some sort of representative sample of society

>White, non trans, people are biggots from the moment they are born.
Oh noooooo!

Attached: 1544431123388.jpg (1024x928, 187K)

>shitty javascript-tier programmer has an opinion way outside his field
He must be right because his opinion validates my own preconceptions, bruh.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOY3QH_jOtE?t=5210

Attached: nala eyes.jpg (1209x680, 55K)

>It is argued that man and woman is a social construct
by who? gender studies retards?

Attached: neofag.png (855x318, 204K)

TERFs is a thing.

gender was coined by a literal mad scientist who made two brothers fuck each other and commit suicide after forcibly transitioning the younger sibling due to a botched circumcision.
Please follow suit. Gender isn't real, sex is.

>why is this "tech and science" news

Because it's about the creator of Minecraft.

You are not welcomed on Yea Forums
Go back to /Pol/ and never come here again.

That's what a TERF is. Trans-exclusionary "radical" feminist.

based AF

There's no hatred. He's just stating the facts.

No I’m not saying he does I’m saying I don’t but would be accused of it anyway.

How did they take the photo if both hands are in it?

It's funny to think that if SJWs and Feminism weren't a thing Yea Forums would be supporting trannies and gays in videogames

>A group that has no impact on your life at all.

They are a loud annoying minority that fucks over video game writing in ways that were unfathomable 10 years ago.

>playing with a bluering like that
It's like you want to die.

People wouldn't give a shit about trannies if they weren't so vocal about it

Not really a big deal. Obviously transwomen aren't actual biological women, but no one actually thinks that unless they're mentally ill or completely misunderstand what being trans is about.
Biologically, they're the gender they were born with. Mentally, they're not. They obviously can't change their biology, but they can get as close as they could and feel like they are. The biological thing isn't all there is to being a woman, and no one desires that specific thing, they desire everything else around it.

Then you're assuming guys are always brought up and raised as guys, and girls are always brought up and raised as girls. It's not just a one or the other deal.

>someone said a piece of truth

Where on the Y chromosome does it say you shouldn't wear make-up?

Attached: 1423218282349.gif (344x297, 928K)

Okay retard

Attached: 1549381814115.jpg (736x962, 176K)

This kills the Chinese visitor

Women are huge slaves to the social correctness mentality, they will never lift a finger against actual problems.

>being American
This is real btw, In my country you get bonus points for literally everything except being white.

Attached: o-CBC-CAUCASIANS-WHITE-AD-570.jpg (570x625, 74K)

You’re mentally ill

Politics have nothing to do with biology

>All you have to do is say "trannies aren't actually women" and you're fucked. Fired, name dragged through the mud, you're done.

well you can go to asia. They dont give a fuck about PC culture and trannies

>saying men aren't women is edgy
>supporting trump after AIPAC
oh no no no no, get with the times, sweetie

we're not talking about 16th century peasants who think printing press is the work of devil

we're talking about people raised in advanced society with limitless access to knowledge thinking earth is flat, vaccinations give your kid autism and your body is gonna cooperate with you if you suddenly decide you are female and you need a second hole between your legs

>doesn't know the difference between Java and Javascript

>trying to force reality to your preconcieved scheme... instead of adapting your concepts to fit reality

The Utter Hipocrisy

I know and have always managed to ignore this obsession with celebrities and their opinions. You have to admit outrage culture specifically has been more rampant over the internet. The internet used to be my escape from this. Now even Yea Forums has it sometimes

>it's the same if you ignore half the picture and all the rules of science. Dr goldberg told me that. He's my greatest ally you know.

They aren't.

>most undefeatable argument as to why trans aren't women?
I disagree completely.
Trans women bitch and complain, can't handle life, whine until they get what they want, are overly emotional, can't control themselves, and have nervous breakdowns over trivial things.
They are 100% female.
The only exception is that they are not fertile. But that is the big exception.
30something childless women and trannies are the same group, and neither deserve any respect whatsoever.

Also:
Even if any one individual trait of "female" can be different, aggregate 5 of them together and take whichever side you have 3/5 (or more) of. Problem solved.

S E E T H I N G

I don't hate trannies. But their opinions are wrong and they're harming themselves and others.

Attached: 1548374261303.png (405x405, 153K)

You know what, you're probably right. This is just pure petty spite at this point.
>Ask me to show basic respect to other people? I'll show you! I do what I want!

Used to hate this individual back in the day, but he isn't wrong. Trans women are not women. Trans are people with a mental disorder.

Now about minecraft, what a shitty game that was.

fuck off, dickless

Attached: e05.jpg (498x441, 41K)

Here you are having a negative impact in my life by shitposting here instead of fucking off to resetera.

We're going to need a word that's more descriptive than "women", something like "uterus-havers".

But then they will just try to claim that name too.

>A survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

That means 1 in 167 of adults in the US is trans. That's a lot more than 1 in 3k.

And in the video game industry, especially among devs like Bioware, DICE, Blizzard etc. as well as games journalism it seems closer to 1 in 5.

I guess he's a fan of that small jew arguer.

Where does wearing make up change you into a woman? If you're a man and you want to wear make up then wear fucking make up. It doesn't make you any less of a man. God, trannies and feminists in general are the most OBSESSED with traditional gender roles.

I agree user, archaeologists are biggots!

Attached: franklin.jpg (3600x2400, 2.22M)

No! Archaeology is a fake science!

Make me

Attached: 1162127-actioncomics_890_02.jpg (593x900, 186K)

>NeoGAF

Get with the times gramps.

Tragedy aint it?

I know. Just using javascript because it makes it sound even cheaper. And Minecraft ran so shit while it was Notch's own project that it might've as well been written with it.

Attached: nala smug.jpg (1209x680, 38K)

I mean I get your point and all but "woman" and "female" are not the same word.

you just admitted having a y chromosome means you are MALE (one of the two genders)

thanks for conceding

I mean he's not wrong?

Forgot to add, the >but you have a mental illness!! argument doesn't really hold up considering that gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness. There are many ways to deal with it, including therapy and self-acceptance. It works for some people, it doesn't for others. Sometimes transitioning is the best option for someone, but obviously it isn't for everyone and requires a lot of acceptance in how it's going to be.
At least in my opinion, transwomen are women. Maybe not biologically and with their chromosomes and whatever, but there's to being a woman than that, and if your brain is wired in a certain way then there's not much you can do.

Based terf roasties

I don't want them near my kids

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-135015.jpg (1027x1201, 470K)

>Where does wearing make up change you into a woman?
Western society.

>Notch shitposts IRL using his fame
>trannies cant do DICK about it
hes still one of us, but with a budget

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>punishment for adultery
>wife should obey husband
Based desu.

> A group that has no impact on your life at all.
If only this were true. If someone with a mental illness wants to live in some sort of fantasy world where they believe they are a woman, fine. The issue is that society is now obligated to cater to their delusion and pretend they are a woman when they are not and will never be. Your delusion should not infringe on my (and the rest of humanity's) reality.

>javascript
youtube.com/watch?v=3owSSPoTdaE

Attached: 1551466847515.jpg (850x738, 159K)

D I D N ' T
W A T C H
I T

>calls them out in their own bullshitspeak
>some white knighting faggot immediately tries to turn it around by mindlessly shouting "women are victims" instead of actually refuting his point
>he just rebukes this second unrelated point again
What the fuck, I love minecraft now?

Attached: White Knights.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

He isn't wrong.

No, it's real. Here's the archive.
archive.fo/8PtUR

woman and female mean the same thing
sex and gender mean the same thing

Attached: 1543762466456.png (1102x813, 824K)

Respecting someone enough to call out their bullshit and encourage them to seek help isn't petty spite. Now forcing others to fall into your delusions, forcefully changing the way they speak, silencing anyone who dare speak out against you... that's all pretty disrespectful.

>haha people who don't obey me are virgins lol EPIC he must be so mad right now DAD AND DUMPF BTFO
let's face it, you trannies commit suicide by the age of 30 because you end up reading your own posts one days.

Actually a pretty good example of how our own cultural biases might cause us to misinterpret archaeological evidence and paint a skewed picture of history.

>mainstream expert

How long before Mainstream Inspectors and Mainstream Police controlling our every word?

Attached: 1517562801300.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Schizos utterly S E E T H I N G that they've cut off perfectly good parts of human anatomy and have chosen to take crazy pills.
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, FAGGOTS

Attached: 1529508880932.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

Go back to le reddit and never come nigger

factory default based and redpilled

Read up on the basic biological fact known as sexual dimorphism.

You tape the camera to your head, click record, then print screen. Obviously.

seething tranny

you're just a mentally ill dude is all.

Would you call a female dog a woman?

>"-tier"
Fucking idiot. Notch is a script-kiddie that got lucky by stealing a concept from much more competent game dev.

Notch is a prick but it's absolutely delightful watching the twitter cry-bullies be so ineffective.
They can't get Notch fired or boycott his product. Only thing they can do is write blogs and shit.

Attached: 1465747089313.jpg (200x200, 19K)

Usually you wait until your opponent says at least something at least remotely similar to that before trying to spring your trap.

Have Sex

Have Sex.

Man is the human male, it's language.
Male and female roles are indeed constructs.

>your body is gonna cooperate with you if you suddenly decide you are female

Blidn faith is still blind faith. That's the beauty of it. Trannies are literally fanatics denying basic evidence and forcing others to cooperate with their distorted world view.
The substance remians the same. It's just scenery that changes.

"albino alligators aren't women"
"wow why do you hate albino alligators a group that has no impact on your life"

The minority adapts to the majority, not the other way around.

YOU are not welcome here.

no, but I wouldn't call a guy in heels one either

Haha yes! Based notch.

Twitter will just suspend him and people will call him a bigoted alt right nazi despite him not being that and just being a run of the mill autist.

Twitter is attention seeking central. People on there will threaten to murder your mom if you sincerely did not enjoy captain marvel. Notch going on there and not only saying “men aren’t women”, but shitposting about it for NEARLY THREE FUCKING DAYS is nothing but attention-seeking shitposting.

a woman is a human female
would you call a male dog a female dog

is this an argument? no

see above tranny niggerfaggot

Wow ... what a bigot!

Attached: Gay rights for kids.jpg (710x960, 152K)

What is it about stupid people who associate a developer with its famous game

You have it the wrong way. Man and Woman are social constructs, male and female are biological sex.

Not with you, creep.

Attached: watersports.png (139x153, 46K)

>Then you're assuming guys are always brought up and raised as guys, and girls are always brought up and raised as girls.

Contrary to what you may believe upbringing is mostly affected by peer groups.
Boys and girls hang out in groups and these groups are very gender specific and closed off. Of course there are boys hanging out in girl groups, but they are treated much differently.

Woman is the specific name for female human, same way mare is the specific name for female horse.
Would you call a male horse a "mare"?

>Respecting someone enough to call out their bullshit and encourage them to seek help isn't petty spite.
You mean the bullshit where you refuse to accept scientific and medical consensus and instead cling to irrational hatred to the point of getting mad at people you don't even know because their very existence hurts your feelings?

Or are you suggesting that the people saying "kys tranny" are filled with genuine concern?

fuck off male faggot. the only people that are not welcome nowhere are you ts fags. no one wants you so just kill yourself.

>Saying the n word
Are you out of your mind?

Attached: tldr.jpg (720x540, 78K)

Fact is, there are only two (2) genders: Man and Woman. Not more. Not less.

accept it OR stay an idiot.

Attached: 1528125507907.jpg (680x960, 72K)

yes he stole the idea but he wrote most of it in java then hired some other goons to finalize his product if i recall correctly

Universal respect is not a good thing.
Respect should not be given freely like a 23 year old college girl "trying to find herself" at the local bar.
Respect must be given sparingly, as a reward for good behaviour, and be denied as a deterrent for bad behaviour.
To give respect universally is to make it lose all value, like if you were to give every NEET $1000 then the $1000 would lose its value.
Have some goddamn standards for who you prostitute your respect to, and people will behave in ways that earn more respect.
Or, respect people despite them being shit, and watch as standards lower across the board, and they start thinking amiibos are a worthwhile purchase.

-tranny cuts off dick
-tranny gets tittie pills
-tranny suicides
-300 years later, tranny' s skeleton gets found: "Look at that male skeleton."

What about a child?
Would you call a 3 year old female human a woman?

Are there studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of transitioning?

>impotent seething mutilated tranny RAGE itt
man I hope we actually cause hundreds of suicides
keep it up guys

Attached: 7654.png (614x604, 523K)

Shut the fuck up you disgusting parasite. You are classified by all accounts as nothing short of a virus that infects animals. You will be eradicated like one as well.

Attached: 1552333002133.png (645x434, 145K)

I will never stop loving notch, the original /ourguy/.

Attached: file.png (629x237, 23K)

That is not at all the topic here.

I dunno user, would you call a duck a pig if the duck acted like a pig ? Or would you consider it a confused duck, since it makes more sense?

fucking gross.
People of antiquity were right about burning these monsters at the stake.

There's documentation of roman trans soldiers.

Am I the only one seeing the irony in those gay tranny pride parades/festivals where they push for more humane rights but they all walk around naked or in leather bondage gear and talk dirty and practically fuck eachother and suck dildos in front of normal people?

Transsexual people are a disease.

LOL

Attached: 1549544357054.jpg (720x336, 40K)

based Notch making all these trannies SEETHE

You knew what you were doing OP and I hate you for that

Attached: 1543048467909.jpg (600x450, 93K)

It's interesting how scientific and medical consensus was the opposite until they were told to change it.

>notch and pewdiepie both originated on Yea Forums
>get popular and outgrow Yea Forums
>use their popularity and richness to troll, debate and call out left-wing absurdity
Epic

Attached: Notch cuntfusing.png (848x771, 185K)

just like the greeks had sex with little boys, right shlomo

Attached: cool man.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

Cool strawman, that's not what is being said or done here.

>It is argued that man and woman is a social construct, whereas male and female refer to the sex.
>They have to drag a scientific, objectively based debate into the realm of human subjectivity in order to have an argument
Why do people listen to the mentally ill?

The best thing about these faggots is that they usually kill themselves by the time they are 30.

>it's absolutely delightful watching the twitter cry-bullies be so ineffective.

>When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers of Ur-Fascism must also be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

fuck off faggot.

>purely platonic physical displays of affection
>bad
No wonder you degenerates grew so mentally stunted. You must've been living in a very sterile and detached environment as kids.

Attached: yaranaika.jpg (550x550, 11K)

It is, understanding biological sexual differences is important to understand cultural sexual differences.

I'm not saying I consider trans men women. I'm just saying that the term "woman" is a social construct.

No, you'd call her a girl, which is a more specific term that specifies both the sex and an age group.

What are you trying to get to with this? That's is valid to vall a man a "woman" and such?

Pedoseuxal will be the next sexuality/ gender to be ‘freed’ like trans are being currently watch it happen.

what are you on about you spastic?
seek therapy, axe wound.

Again, really going on with assumptions that boys are always treated much differently. Remembering that cultures and traditions and whatnot differ a lot from country to country, let alone region to region. Saying that boys and girls hang out in groups and that they're very specific and closed off doesn't really seem true to me, considering that friendship groups with both genders involved are very common, and while they may be a bit more different when it's the same gender with the same gender, it all depends on closeliness and comfort between one another.
And I'm not even denying that upbringing it very strongly affected by peer groups, but again, there are many other variables in the mix.

I'm not sure, and I certainly haven't heard of many. However, I doubt it'd be very effective as things are now, remembering that transitioning is still a pretty early thing and there isn't too much of a standard in how they're diagnosed and transitioning is decided to be a healthy choice for them or not.

>It's interesting how scientific consensus used to favour the geocentric model until they were told to change it

Spare us the crocodile tears, if you genuinely cared for trans people maybe you'd actually listen to their lived experiences instead of telling them they and the entire medical community are wrong but your common sense is actually the solution to all their problems.

Indeed, dinosaurs are fake.

Yea Forums: keep politics out of games!
Yea Forums: hundred+ posts in political threads.

>accept scientific and medical consensus
>implying the academic community isn't the first to bend over against the threat of being called biggoted

lol

try publishing a paper against the current narrative I dare you.
20 years ago: No problemo.
The matters were treated respectfully but seriously and with an attention to the medical backdrop of the field.
You don't get to do that today. Nobody can be arsed to deal with this shit anymore.

Crossdressing isn't the same as chopping off your dick, taking crazy pills then inflicting that craziness on the rest of the world via antisocial media.

We need a movie based on this story

It's not the first time it happened. Gays used political pressure to force homosexuality not to be recognised as an illness.

>women are a social construct
both sides are just as bad right my fellow comrade
resist gamergate

From personal experience with one, don't mourn the person you once knew, they're dead. The creature remaining is just some dim creature whose psychology is barely more than perverse sexual urges. What kind of degenerate piece of shit chooses to be some bootleg fuckhole over a father to their daughter?

Attached: 1551831429609.jpg (1024x784, 145K)

As long as they are cute and don't cut their dongs i am OK with trannies.

>Kissing another man on the mouth.
Okay Tom Brady...

Attached: 1551849955558.gif (360x360, 2.45M)

Why on Earth do people deserve to be disrespected just for existing?

If trans people cared about themselves they'd still be alive.

I'm sure fags are purely platonic with little shotas, creep

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

Attached: oda-castle-rance-oda-count-auto-i-see-he-s-3026943.png (500x441, 132K)

How do you call a human male person with one word

Attached: Notch thanks cunt.jpg (590x618, 74K)

And why wouldn't they be? Imagine whites larping as blacks stealing affirmative action benefits. Black SJWs would be outraged.
The logic would be the same: if "race" does not exist and is a social construct, why can't I be black?
Some old ass feminists fought for whatever bullshit they believe in, and suddenly men come along and reap in the rewards? I'd be pissed too!

I don't hate trannies, honestly. I hate people who glorify a serious mental illness like it's ok, imagine if depressed people or schizophrenics carried their illness the same way trans people do.

... But didn't Hitler say basically the exact same thing? as in that was 99% of his platform, love your neighbour and reject the machinations of the international jew?

Hes right yknow

That's just traps, you fag.

Yeah it perpetuates the stereotype that they are oversexualised and obnoxious people which isn’t true for every gay but the vocal minority makes them look like shit.

trannies are not humans

Attached: 1549650096972.jpg (750x747, 115K)

Trans who get sex change are mentally ill and will without a doubt suicide within 5 years.

Traps who keep their dicks and just crossdress are however based, mentally sane, healthy and make good fucktoys.

was meant for that TERF post

Yeah, you can't be a woman when you aren't even people.

Attached: 1537648590170.webm (854x480, 571K)

>If you weren't lip kissing your parrents as a kid, you're a degenerate!
Interesting concept ...

Attached: ngh.png (246x205, 3K)

Reminder to any gays or trannies in this thread: You are degenerate trash.

Attached: 1548358203019.png (800x800, 218K)

I just thought it was funny how you think the people who are actively hurt and victimised by transphobia are somehow the actual bullies and the people bullying them are their victims whilst at the same time admitting that as a bullying tactic being genuinely victimised isn't all that effective, and it reminded me of one of the pillars of the Ur-Fascist mindset described by Umberto Eco.

Well that's something for the mind...

Attached: 1511079996230.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Because existence is destructive if not controlled. Also because people will become better if you make them at least fucking try.

>tranny obsession thread number 7672572

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with trannies?

Attached: 31A60FE6-16B0-4541-B700-B90299E3D589.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>Start thread with politics
>Please don't talk about politics

Nooo, stop this at once!

Attached: 1449480787607.png (450x487, 134K)

Social constructs don't mean shit in the real world sweaty.
If you have a y chromosome, you're a man. And if you get surgery to transition, you're now a man with a gaping wound in the crotch.

Go 40% yourself you tranny
Your kind isn’t welcome on Yea Forums

>traps
>sane

It may be but that's not the point. The point is that there is a distinction between the two in the first place.

Women in principle are able to have children and have normal vaginas. It's all you need.

Attached: 1389759744985.gif (400x225, 519K)

yes, you are thought policing bullies who should seek mental help instead of shaming and arm-twisting people into acceptance.

>Why is Yea Forums obsessed with trannies?

Because tranny activism poisons everything.

They aren't and this idiocy needs to end already. Calling them "trans women" is technically correct if taking both words as a single term rather, and even then I think it's dangerously close to being an intentional misinterpretation of the truth.

We need to bring back bullying, fix kids before they become mentally ill trannies and kill themselves.

Attached: 3d thinking.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>the term "woman" is a social construct.
It refers specifically to female members of the human species, how is this a construct?

Attached: 63636895.jpg (390x382, 15K)

If someone told your kid to be gay and they became gay surprise they were already gay.

has anyone actually met a real life tranny and if so how did that tranny act?

What if I'm gay only on the internet?

Attached: joe rogan comedy.gif (315x338, 546K)

Because /pol/ is leaking and mods don't care enough to do anything about obvious /pol/bait threads like this one

I want to but my wife has endometriosis. :(

What about women who can't have kids due to medical issues?

Yes, that's it, the ENTIRE scientific community are all just beta nerds too afraid to speak the truth. The establishment changed its opinion based on the whims of an extremely marginalised group. That's what happened. It's not like they tried lots and lots of different approaches until they were forced to update their views, as science does. Nope, it was all pressure from the trans community.

It's a description. You don't call something thats red blue and vice versa. Fuck off with your rhetorical bullshit you autist.

I'm not sure what's worse, neocancer or vag teeth.

yes my neighbour transitioned, and he's become a weird fag who's into bondage and orgies openly.

Sure doesn’t look like trannies started this thread.

Stood out like a sore thumb on a Stockholm bus. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Yeah, this. For all we know there could have been thousands of historical figures that were trans but our sexist, transphobic archeologists just label them male/female
For all we know, Hitler could have been trans

He's annoying as fuck. Super bitchy all the time.

There is a distinction because that's how sex works, why do you keep trying to imply sexual dimorphism is a social construct then it obviously isn't?

Then you should stop being a poser!

Attached: Forbidden.jpg (391x558, 45K)

Was the person in charge of finding an image of Notch drunk?

The rich man is owning the libs, epic style.

Attached: Jimmy_3.png (512x512, 171K)

Haha I never thought of this. Based and Red pilled.

Kids cant think for themselfs and would do what others tell them

He became much more timid. The entire time he was trying to speak in a softer and more feminine voice but he couldn't pull it off

That shit is so fucking nasty it would make for a great horror flick

Well, I, just, I'm just at a loss for words.

You are projecting.

But he is right fag

Trannies dont even care about being treated as equals, they just want the attention from complaining. If they ever got what they wanted they would die off since no one cared about them anymore.

Attached: 1549522354667.png (128x125, 24K)

the only thing leaking ITT is Resetera's asspussy

>how is this a construct?
Because if you paid attention to the reply chain you'd have seen that we established that just being born female isn't enough to qualify. You also need to be "old enough", whatever that may mean.

No one would call a 5 year old female a woman.
Everyone would call a 40 year old a woman.
Some people might call a 16 year old female a woman, some might not.

This is proof that it has to be construct, otherwise such a qualifier could not exist.

They're still natural-born women so the principle is sound. Unfortunate sterilizing accidents don't change that biological fact.

>transition into a woman
>IM NOT A WOMAN IM A TRANS
???

how sad.

They have to dilate or else their wounds will close.

Attached: 1478664370984.jpg (206x202, 37K)

What if the body is male but the brain acts like a female brain?

That's why I said "in principle". The exceptions do not change the definition of something.
Remember this the next time some seething xir tries this bullshit on you.

There's no scientific consensus on the subject.
Stop lying, and start reading what the scientist actually say in most of those studies. Feel free to not ignore the studies that say the opposite too.

And to think this whole tranny meme went mainstream only because Bruce Jenner needed an excuse for killing someone.

>Stockholm
God I love living here due to the living standards but I fucking hate how this city is the “official” gay/tranny capital of the world.

>cut my genitals off
That's not even a requirement anymore. You could just say you're trans without changing anything, and there are people who would buy it and defend it.

Attached: trans-military-ban-comic.png (625x605, 81K)

And "better" in this case is "conforming to whatever does not make you uncomfortable"?

Well, I think you'd be a better person if you could be tolerant of others.

here you go putting words in my mouth, again.
but I'm the fascist x)

this is just too good

Attached: 201410sdfd05_1914531.jpg (469x563, 68K)

I’ve met a few, a couple we’re shit people and annoying to be around the others we’re just normal people.

But he's right. Otherwise GDQ Benjamin Franklin wouldn't exist. Why would any female have MALE pattern baldness.

You know, I look at shit like this and realize were on a runaway train, the brakes have long since failed and we're hurdling down a steep hill towards certain fucking destruction. Fast. At some point pedophilia is going to be legal and at that point I'm jumping ship. I gotta ask you guys, what is your bug out plan? Where would you go when shit really does get this bad, because it will. I'm probably going to save up the last 10-15 years of my career and retire to Alaska or Montana, I need to get the fuck away from people and be at peace.

This ride is to wild for me and I want off.

Attached: 1537653480122.jpg (128x128, 8K)

Game?

There's a tranny living on the other side of the road for me. Some ~40year old guy with very obvious tranny makeup, horrible posture, always in stockings and some black latex skirt when outside with a long curly brown hair wig.
Lives together with a blonde woman about the same age.

I don't know if he's fully trans or just a crossdresser though, might be the latter.
Just think it's funny you can tell it's a man even from 100 meters away.

It would. A film about media messing the mind of a lonely and sad man making him cut his own dick and dying in agony
Pottery

Alright, sexually mature female members of the human species, it's a pretty basic term and you saying it's a construct is like saying the term apple is a construct.

>The trannies are actually pushing this shit onto kids
God has abandoned us and I can't even blame him for it

Attached: 1549301605038.jpg (676x704, 131K)

you aren't welcome on Yea Forums
go back to /lgbt/ and never come back, faggot

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES

Explain how a female dog is a different gender to a female human.

>woman is a social thing, female is the sex

Attached: 1528885085129.png (355x328, 65K)

I’m so fucking confused about this.

Isn’t the whole point of trans to actually CHANGE your gender? But the majority of trans doesn’t get gender surgery. All they do is take hormones and dress like an ugly grandma and put on garbage “girly” voices. I just don’t get it. That doesn’t make them trans.

Still can't believe he got away with that. Even worse, he's considered a fucking hero.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521923940359.png (128x128, 22K)

>nigger

Not just activism as such, but also the effects it has. Including this very thread.
Nobody would give a fuck if they weren't so obnoxius.
Like that atheism thing back in the day. I hope it will just go away in a similar fashion. But then i realize that ironically it was tranny and SJW activism that undermined and killed it.

>There is a distinction because that's how sex works
No, you idiot, I'm not talking about the distinction between the sexes, I'm talking about the distinction between sex and gender, the "cultural sexual differences" you mentioned. Sexual dimorphism pertains to the former and may to some extent influence the latter, but there is no 1:1 relationship between the two.

And all of these people are in for a fucking rude awakening once the yellow terror begins to take over the west. And it will.

no wonder they are obsessed with sex, who the fuck would want to approach that?

Attached: 1526106148226.jpg (808x805, 38K)

I didn’t need to see that

>pic

Attached: 1552314504187m.jpg (1024x992, 71K)

Trannies aren't women. Also 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of all violent crime.

I got a reply form billionaire. Internet is a truly wonderful thing.

Attached: 1234.png (596x708, 74K)

Is Michael Jackson black or white?

Think carefully. Your answer might prove you are transphobic.

I live in California and have met like 5. 1 I’m still good friends with and they transitioned pretty well. 2 somewhat passed and were cute but still had a lot of masculine features. The rest were over 40 and had missing teeth and looked gross

If you have grade school knowledge of sex education, you'd think that the male and female genders are tied to your sex. Any real doctor will tell you gender and sex are far more complicated than that. If anything, we need better sex education in Canada and and U.S. Also what makes up "gender" is completely based around cultural values determining what role gender plays, not nature.

g-d never existed in the first place. If he did, he wouldn't allow this to happen.

I’m going to finish my CompSci degree and move to Japan to work as a developer for Google I think.

He's not wrong though. If a transwoman murdered someone and left DNA at the murder site, the DNA will come up as a man's DNA.

You can't SJW science.

Brains are genderless, only bodies have genders.

>There's no scientific consensus on the subject.
Just like there isn't one on climate change, right? Or evolution?

I don't hate them, but they do have a tiny impact in my life. For some reason they are absolutely swarming the dating app I use, and there's no option to filter them out. You can filter
>By height
>By race
>By hair and eye colour
>By distance
But you cannot filter out transgenders. If you say you're into women, they'll show up. They'll be able to message you. It's an odd situation.

>image
what the fucc

Attached: 1520720782725.png (250x250, 111K)

if you think about it, trannies are a fad.
the ones who chop off their genitals are literally a genetic dead end that will never get to reproduce. so darwinism is already hard at work here bois!

tfw no submissive feminine bottom trap who just wants to serve daddy cock all day long

All fucking trannies should fucking hang.

Attached: 1542851184580.jpg (392x429, 32K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552044049088.jpg (900x904, 152K)

Anyone who thinks gender and sexuality are the same thing are retards and should be sent to re-education camps.

>I'm talking about the distinction between sex and gender
Gender is the actual social construct made up by a pedophile psychologist, there's no actual scientific definition of such a word, it's just making shit up to enforce a cultural construct.

>Isn’t the whole point of trans to actually CHANGE your gender?
Thats impossible so might aswell keep your dick instead of an open fleshwound.

G dammit every single day I wish I was Notch
>you will never have so much money you can piss off literally anyone you want and not care

Wanting a doll house as a 6 year old boy doesn't make him a girl in the same way that a girl learning to repair a car doesn't make her a boy.
Mentally ill trannies need to fucking realize this and stop confusing "the grass is greener on the other side" depression with body dysphoria.

Attached: 1384490248013.png (595x605, 694K)

>here you go putting words in my mouth, again.
They're your own words.

Fuck you. All the Chinese I know are NOT violent. Fuck you.

Yes. I didn't watch the two hour shitheap that you posted.

How can soneone make that to his own body?

Attached: 1516724264399.gif (508x266, 1.33M)

But keeping the dick doesn’t make you a woman. So you’re just a dude taking hormones.

Some retard is gonna say some retarded shit like
>muh slippery slope fallacy
But anyone that lived during the 15 last year should see that in this situation, it's true.

>Some even dye their hair

Attached: 1353422271617.jpg (273x448, 58K)

Jacko was Jacko.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Attached: 1550562207566.jpg (211x200, 7K)

I call it a bitch.

>twitter screencap
>politics (tangentially video game related because the twitter account is from a video game dev despite that not being what's discussed at all)
>over 400 posts

Epic

Attached: LeIceCreamFace.png (241x234, 121K)

No wonder they kill themselves

Attached: I know you can read my thoughts boy.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Nah.
It is you who needs the camps. And not the reeducation kind.

>sexually mature female members of the human species
So what, you become a woman at 13?

>yfw people were making fun of the laws that prohibit gay propaganda to children

whos laughing now

Attached: 0_qFgGPIVUFTXliMt9.jpg (970x600, 95K)

excellent bait

Stop posting my wife

You'll be surprised what mentally ill """people""" can do when they're given the opportunity.

IS THAT
THE
DICK
INSIDE

Attached: 1550203469341m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

I accept that scientifically there is a difference between gender and sex.

However, I am not interested in women that are not of the female sex and I'd like trans people to respect that.

The term apple is a construct. But that's not the point. You're already giving them too much credit by acknowledging that "just a construct" would mean that something is wrong, useless or should be abandoned.

Attached: 1552286831604.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

100% based

Trans women aren't women. They're trans women. You say so yourself in your title, retarded journalist.

They reproduce through the spread of ill ideas, targeting the weak willed.

>Notch has a lot of wealth
Yeah, sure.
>and power
lol what?
The only "power" he has is that a few news stories like this get written about his personal opinions occasionally. That's not real power.

"Sex education" is a cargo cult based on what a lunatic pedo said, it has no scientific bearings.

Brainwashing makes people do some fucked up shit

Attached: 1546229915167.png (1089x950, 932K)

I wouldn’t mind trannies if they actually could pass as real women. But here’s the thing. They don’t and probably never will until 500 years later when we get surgery that is wizardry. Males will always look like males. Hormones won’t change your bone structure or how big your jew nose is.

Attached: 1463559641481.png (553x1199, 369K)

Are you drunk?

Why are american trannies so vocal? Being trans isn't anything new in other countries like Thailand, people still treat them normal like anyone else and there aren't any gay parades or similar shit going on. Hell they don't even cut their dicks off so they're perfectly healthy most of the time.

Attached: 1453191212125.jpg (449x468, 16K)

you're retarded

I've met 3

One just wanted to be left the fuck alone
the other is your stereotypical tranny
the other one actually prefers being called a tranny.

Do you have a better word for "cultural sexual differences," one which isn't inherently contradictory? Are you really going to just dismiss the fact that the word "gender" is already in widespread academic use because you don't like it? Are you going to continue to pretend to be ignorant about what people mean by this word just so you can maintain your inane point about what is "actual science" in your lay opinion?

Gender 'transition' has the penis is turned inside out and stuffed up into the pelvic cavity, yes

so a puppy is not a dog because it's a young dog
a girl is just a young woman
girl is not some separate gender

There are some traps that definitely pass. The majority do not though yes.

Completely irrelevant - all it means is you have a mental illness.

Any actual video game discussion gets pruned and told to go die immediately on /vg/, while this stays up. Amazing isn't it?

Maybe it’s because I’m not from USA but isn’t gender and sex the exact same thing? Ever since I was a kid we just called everyone either boy/girl and man/woman.

Supporting the globohomo agenda

The hell the Chinese aren't violent. There's nothing about china that isn't violent. Even their escalators have an unquenchable bloodlust.

>god is dead and no one cares
>if there is a hell I'll see you there

My sister's belief that the gender gap is real and effects her is ironclad despite that she's literally the highest paid teacher at her school even though she has two years of experience.

My older brother transitioned. I can tell you everything you hear about them being mentally ill is absolutely true. They are deeply disturbed individuals with many problems. He in particular was one of those ADHD people who were smart, but extremely insecure and socially awkward, so basically latched onto the first people who gave him attention and that was where he got sucked into those creepy as fuck tranny grooming cults on Discord and the like. Threw away his entire family to live in some motel shit hole with another Ben Franklin tranny.

Attached: 1520106550964.jpg (640x646, 86K)

He's bad

in America its standard to always talk about taboo

yes
>t. biochemist
you may have some chromosomes extra though.

KYS Tranny

You just answered your own question. If people treated them like they do in Thailand, it'd be different.

Attached: 1464032248708.png (1229x1703, 877K)

This.
/thread

Also not videogames. OP if you want to discuss genetics and the genetics of men and women go and do it on

Well, you can respect that someone wants to identify as a woman without being attracted to them (just like you aren't obligated to be attracted to every woman).

But, I understand it feels kind of forced to call someone a woman if they don't pass well. It's not a black and white issue, but it's kind of sad to see all the hate/contempt people ITT have for people who are obviously struggling.

WTF IM A BIGOT NOW?

Because making artificial social conflicts is the way of govermental control in america

Attached: 43205964_2359486930938875_7612470503560471779_n.jpg (460x460, 38K)

>Are you really going to just dismiss the fact that the word "gender" is already in widespread academic use because you don't like it?
Did you even bother reading the origin of the term? It's completely made up psychology bullshit which was always the laughing stock of the scientific community.

Cutting off your dick wont turn you into a woman either. Just a guy without dick.

mental illness and hormones do not change your gender

This is pretty weird of a Minecraft thread, I don't understand what any of this is about. Are they adding new character cosmetics?

Attached: Steve Minecraft.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Humans by nature can’t pss as another gender. Males will always have male jaws, chins, cheeks, noses, eyebrows, foreheads, lips, shoulders, hips and so on

So was John Money but he was lauded as a scientific genius, sweaty.

>mental illness and hormones do not change your gender
They don't change your sex either.

fuck off jew

You say this like they haven’t made arguments like this in the past. Have you ever heard of transdisabled? People cutting off their leg and shit because it feels right.

They’re normalizing a complete freak show, in an effort to destroy the true and beautiful.

Fuck you I want one but they are non existant on the market and when they do pop up for sale they are 5 figures
I dont have the pond built yet either but still

>expert
>youtuber
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1464033236888.png (848x771, 185K)

I was at an event where that tranny from Kotaku (I think? the blue haired one) also happened to be. They farted at one point and in general smelled bad, but otherwise they didn't do anything weird. They were fucking bad at the game but what would you expect from a game "journalist"

John Money and his experiment are likely part of the cause of the upsurge in trans shit being pushed.
His experiment failed catastrophically and the poor victim was fucked up hard mentally as a result and eventually killed himself.

Welp...

Attached: 1926498264.jpg (530x360, 56K)

The internet. Everybody wants a pat on the back and 15 minutes of fame for being a tranny or non binary or poly

I've met two, one has autism is their autism is stronger than transsexualism the other is cool makes jokes about how she used to be a she and plays dow 1 and 2 with me.

When we kill the constantly outraged ones. The situation in wich we are in now is too many people on this planet using the internet. We must limit internet use to only white people and kill all leftists

Well, it isnt wrong user.
They ARE "women".

What do actual women think of trans dudes? Do they hate them? Please tell me women hate trans

Attached: 1464034366841.png (626x951, 245K)

some do some don't

“Gender” is the concept popularized by degenerate psychologist John Money, who conducted immoral human experiments on children. David Peter Reimer was a Canadian boy, sexually reassigned as a female after his penis was destroyed during circumcision. John William Money was a psychologist and author, specializing in research into sexual identity and biology of gender. He persuaded Reimer’s parents that sex reassignment surgery was in David’s best interest. David’s testes were removed and he was assigned the name Brenda. Money saw David annually for roughly a decade for consultations and to assess the outcome of the surgery and societal reassignment. As this case had a control in the form of David’s twin brother Brian, Money sought to validate his claims that gender was exclusively a societal identity.
Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving “thrusting movements”, with David on the bottom. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to “get down on all fours” with his brother “up behind his butt” with “his crotch against his buttocks”. Money forced him, in another sexual position, to have his “legs spread” with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to “take their clothes off” and engage in “genital inspections”. On “at least one occasion,” Money photographed the children doing these activities. Money’s rationale for this was his belief that “childhood ‘sexual rehearsal play’ was important for a healthy adult gender identity.”

Honestly, I empathize and feel really sorry for trannies. Conversion therapy doesn't work and gender reassignment surgery or larping as the opposite gender doesn't make them that gender either. There's no hope on the horizon and there's nothing they can do to be cured, so what option is there left other than to kill themselves? At least depressed people can get better.

>supporting trump after AIPAC
I'm out of the loop. What did he do this time?

Most women have no balls to call them out. I honestly think earning something is for the most part a male concept.

Attached: 1541009397915.png (216x245, 4K)

Am I a helicopter because I'm mentally ill and think I am

This image has immediately made me transphobic...

Attached: 1550038831997.jpg (124x124, 3K)

I refuse to ever use some bullshit pronouns like zhe or xir or whzyzzr or whatever the fuck

Depends, women who aren't into feminism hate them.

This
They did it to themselves

based /pol/ trigger poster

you will NEVER EVER EVER be a real woman.

let that sink in....

Well, he's right! They're not, and will never be women, no matter how hard they try. Unless they can perform a brain transplant or some shit like that in the future.
Lying to them is what ultimately leads to them killing themselves in droves. If this mental illness had been treated for what it is, I believe most of them could live normal lives afterwards.

It really isn't. That's your own narrative. You're trying to poison the well. The fact is that the distinction between sex and gender is older than John Money's ground-breaking (and unethical) research on the topic and the person who popularised it doesn't actually detract from the fact that this is a distinction that can objectively be made and talked about and has been for decades.

It should be noted that David Reimer was in effect suffering from artificially induced gender dysphoria, and that Money's experiment showed conclusively that no amount of therapy could change his innate gender identity.

>F-35 sets itself on fire

Imagine one of the loudest fucking groups in recent memory on a global scale is only composed of less than a percentage of people.

Attached: 1433106735544.jpg (328x218, 27K)

trans is an identity not a gender. trans woman just means a man that cant pass as a woman. identifying as trans is a method to cope as ones failure to become the opposite gender.

you know its bad when you struggle to classify this as nudity or gore

>when Notch is enjoying his life and taking vacations Yea Forums hates him
>when he becomes a bitter shut in alcoholic Yea Forums loves him

Attached: such cases.jpg (765x657, 63K)

I never knew Notch was /ourguy/. I can almost forgive him for Minecraft

Attached: 14448684993.jpg (518x449, 111K)

>notch btfo
>can't come up with an actual argument so just calls her a twat

Notch really is a fucking tool. All the money in the world can't remove the basement dwelling fedora neckbeard.

Even the article agrees. If they *were* women, why would the article refer to them as trans-women?

>wanted to waste my morning jacking off
>this pic
back to video games

I don’t mind trannies who stick to themselves but it fucking makes me RAGE when they push kids into it and say things like GIVE KIDS HORMONES

Bitch I played with Barbie dolls when I was 4 but I also played with g.i joe action dolls too

Back in the 70s when color television barely started to become a thing in my country, this shit would have you vilified, lynched and beaten to death on the streets.
When the fuck did it all go so wrong?
t. 61yo real boomer

Feminists hate them, dunno what you're talking about.

off topic but Chaplin was a communist and I’m p sure this was released at a time when going to war with hitler meant going to war with Stalin as well

There are two ways of reducing exposure to dumpster fires:
a) keep away from them;
b) refrain from throwing even more fuel into them after some faggot came near your home and set your dumpster on fire.

notch himself is obviously metally ill he sounds like hes depressed consistantly wants attention like a fucking kid when hes supposed ot be rich I though money=happiness???

Notch is an absolute madlad

> nothing they can do
Just accept that you'll never be what you want to be and move on??

>no guy could possibly pass as fem-

Attached: 1536144085419.jpg (1080x1348, 103K)

Fuck you

Attached: 3872b347.png (279x333, 92K)

women have two x chromosomes, one is deactivated by being packed into a conformation called a Barr Body, but the deactivation is only partial which is why having more or less X chromosomes fuck you up but only a bit

so basically, men don't have the same gene expression ratio as women do when it comes to the X chromosome

If you think trans people are loud, wait till you see cis people.

Look at this fucking thread full of crying cis scum who are just absolutely livid that people don't conform to their artificial binary. You only have to mention their existence.

Good one, tranny

A decent (as in morally decent) psychiatrist would be a start.

>shut in alcoholic
He who suffers with us is our brother.

Even when used in """academics""" it doesn't have a standardized use that researchers adhere to. It won't ever have one either since the term gender has been used interchangeably with biological sex since the word was created centuries ago.

dont forget to surgically insert some rotating blades and missiles, and dont forget about he napalm, thise dirty farmers wont bomb themselves

Attached: Roflcopter.gif (360x150, 2.02M)

Only insecure fags and transgenders actually debate this. You idiots are arguing with someone that 1+1=89 and actually getting riled up about it. kek. Keep wasting your energy.

a good argument for horseshoe theory is that women who are really really into feminism hate trannies as well

>it liked his post
what

Most normal women here in Sweden fucking hate trans people. Gays are fine for the most part but there is this one stereotypical tranny at the hairdresser I go to and my mom straight up told him she didn’t want him to cut her hair and he got triggered and left work that day.

>twitter
lol who cares, either use insta or snapchat. Fucking get with the times granpas

Imagine being the shitstain who wrote this headline.
>Wow guy says monkeys aren't fish. I can't even.

based.

ale

Some 50 year old semi-regular and some Ben Franklin looking motherfucker at my workplace.

Attached: 1548192632385.jpg (750x741, 78K)

The actual definition of the word gender refers to sexual differences between sexes and their social constructs, not whatever cultural reimagination cult term you are following.

>Artificial binary
>Millions of years of evolution is 'artificial'
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1442368438.jpg (209x200, 8K)

notch is irrelivant a cuck whos glory days are gone all what hes seeks is attention now

A lot of trannies pass away before 30 of suicide

Which is also why some women have XY chromosomes. Because one X chromosome is enough, when the Y chromosome fails, you just default to female.

Trans dudes are manlets with low self esteem. It's as if they don't exist.

Looks like a dude with that jaw and nose

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

You can do anything with makeup.

It's the same in my language too. All noun have a "gender" in my language though, male or female.

Communists in the 40s and nowdays are different things. Back in the day those people were idealists. Now it's just idiots.

Attached: THE_MAN.jpg (3934x2213, 1.67M)

what a fucking piece of shit

Uh that thing is ridiculously poisonous.

>It won't ever have one either since the term gender has been used interchangeably with biological sex since the word was created centuries ago.
This is actually also not true.
>c. 1300, "kind, sort, class, a class or kind of persons or things sharing certain traits," from Old French gendre, genre "kind, species; character; gender" (12c., Modern French genre), from stem of Latin genus (genitive generis) "race, stock, family; kind, rank, order; species," also "(male or female) sex," from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

>Also used in Latin to translate Aristotle's Greek grammatical term genos. The grammatical sense is attested in English from late 14c. The unetymological -d- is a phonetic accretion in Old French (compare sound (n.1)).

>The "male-or-female sex" sense is attested in English from early 15c. As sex (n.) took on erotic qualities in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous. Later often in feminist writing with reference to social attributes as much as biological qualities; this sense first attested 1963. Gender-bender is from 1977, popularized from 1980, with reference to pop star David Bowie.

Yes and those twins with 2 heads are proof that human beings have 2 heads.

i don't think i'd be able to move on if i woke up in a girl's body one day either, killing myself seems like a blessing compared to living like an abomination

Wide shoulders and facial hair roots are a dead giveaway.

>Which is also why some women have XY chromosomes
Those are men with an abnormality

>They don’t and probably never will until 500 years later
I give it about 50 years.

Clearly a sexist language that must be changed to accommodate the needs of insane people

they hate them not because they are diseased idols of slaneesh spewing satanic bullshit, but because they're men in wigs stealing away accomplishments from "real" women and intruding their safe spaces like bathroom for girls

these are not comparable and TERFs would be fine with trannies if not for those facts

well he has 2 billion so I guess he'll manage

>they hate trans so much it made them call that girl an obvious dude when it's actually a real life girl and a beautiful one at that

lmao exposed for retardation

I think I should have stopped reading at some part but I kept going.

>those huge eyebrows

KEK

Actual women these days shave their eyebrows and paint thin ones on

We can't even make an artificial womb yet.

theres so many eggs un here its obvious you should stop projecting

Attached: 89e.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>Wow wtf you talked back to me, pay up white boy

Attached: 1499393549794.jpg (730x780, 46K)

I've known him since third grade when he used to be a girl. Transitioned in 6th grade, changed his name, and now he just looks like a normal nerdy dude. Never brings up his transition unless it's relevant to the conversation. The /pol/tards here have likely just found a couple of bad eggs. Or are just looking for something to get mad at.

>tranny takes a pun seriously
>Notch explains they're both derogatory gender-based terms
>tranny removes the "fusion" from "cuntfusion" to make his disingenuous """""point"""""
>Notch ain't having it
That's what you call getting btfo?

Attached: 1526878890513.jpg (620x906, 82K)

they need to realize that human emotions aren't black and white when it comes to femininity/masculinity. having girlish interests as a man doesnt mean you need to chop your cock off and wear a dress. understanding yourself first should come before you start forcing people around you understand you.

Yeah you can be a woman (man) with a penis balls and a fucking ponytail

Also the thing is that your body still thinks you have a penis. Just like a phantom limb the penis is "still there" for your brain. It won't help you feel anymore like a woman. Now you just have a horrible painful wound you have to dildo daily for the rest of your life. Congratulations.

>Go Tumblr a Patreon

Attached: 1551435360179m.jpg (549x1024, 74K)

I made a tiny edit to a comic posted in another thread.

Attached: 20190312_054539.png (1200x906, 367K)

Don't go getting upset because you've been rumbled, son.

Attached: 1473720582693.jpg (960x720, 76K)

The term "gender" was only a used to refer to grammatical categories before hack psychologists showed up in the 50's with their post-modern unscientific bullshit which was all thrown in the trash after, you not knowing this shows how clueless and brainwashed you are.

apparently not since hes crying on twitter

>The actual definition of the word gender refers to sexual differences between sexes and their social constructs
No, you're conflating two different things here. You need to realise that a distinction exists between those things. Also, you evidently don't actually know what a social construct is. You're obviously a lay person who thinks he gets to be an expert because it's all made up anyway. Peak Dunning-Kruger.

I see, makes sense for trannies to kil themselves at 30, before their "neovaginas" do.

If you imply im not a real blonde becasue i dyed my hair youre a bigot

Female to Male trans for some reason always look and act normal.

However Male to Female on the other hand are fucking freakshows 100% of the time.

this is some sever mental illness. I also fine the pejorative "cis" really funny.
It's like a mentally retarded person insinuating normal people have something wrong with them.

a former coworker of mine, absolute milf btw, has a daughter who became a son. the son would come in to the office (media production, very relaxed atmosphere) from time to time. he was maybe like 15 i guess? he was alright. no more or less weird to my boomer eyes than any average zoomer kid. will probably never pass tho. i mean he was 15 but you could tell he would have become an exceptionally cute and petite woman. even with 2 shirts on, the wrap and what it was concealing was obvious if you knew to look for it, i can't imagine time will do that situation any favours for him

i dont know how thats gonna pan out for the kid. the mother was usually very happy and chirpy and seemed like the average 40 something year old woman. i've met the father though. that was the first time i seen a thousand yard stare in real life.

Newsweek seems to think it does. Though you're probably right. The vast majority of the people reading that stuff are just going to keep on believing whatever it is they believe.

My wife regards transwomen as the blackface of women

>can't produce eggs
>woman
Pick one. Unless you're old or sterile, there's no excuse.

Occupy wall street happened so the government decided to fake news them, deny their constitutional right to public assembly and set up the trans to keep the left distracted.

If you think the banks don't own the government go look at how much we still owe on the bailouts because the banked "asked" for it.

They are fully biologically female though. We're not even getting into social constructivism and already your reductionistic binary falls apart.

There's no distinction, you are referring to a very recent redefinition of the word and concept, I'm sorry bud but your gender studies diploma is useless.

I used to work with one. she was by far the biggest cunt I’d ever met. I remember her angrily bullying one of my male coworkers for saying something like “I didn’t really like the last Jedi”

having only one x chromosome and nothing else makes you lowkey deformed though, look up turner syndrome

I don't know about any "failure" of the Y chromosome, but some XY people have androgen insensitivity (which is a hormonal signalling flaw) which makes them develop fully like women or just like soibois

anyway, genetics is complicated but fun

did mtf hurt your feelings oh you you poor soul ahhahaahahahahhaahahahahahahaa

ABANDON ALL HOPE!
ABANDON ALL HOPE!

Attached: 5230828F-A00B-4301-8B6D-F04CE87366E1.png (790x767, 711K)

>I can't wait till I'm grown up and it's going to be like one of my sci-fi movies with people going to the moon whenever they want and robots who we can be friends with and
>20 years later
>What do you mean I'm fired for calling a man a man

Attached: 8152-max-payne-3-screenshot.jpg (475x448, 52K)

see And also
>you not knowing this shows how clueless and brainwashed you are.

>be born as a female and mother is a smoking hot milf so you know you have good feminine genes
>fuck it all up because you’re a butch dyke lesbian and wanna have a dick

Why...

shame you don't have one

How many trans people do you think do it because it's the trendy thing to be unique at the moment?

It’s actually worse than idiots. It’s college educated eho chamber creatures who only want to be on the right side of history. They don’t understand any political ideology they only understand identity politics which the most retarded kind.

>set up the trans to keep the left distracted
If this thread is anything to go by it worked on more than just the left.

Nice attempt at covering Adams Apple

>There's no distinction
There obviously is. There are things associated with femininity and masculinity in our society which have nothing to do with your chromosomes and which furthermore are different in different societies. Gender is a social construct.

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

I fucked a trans man once. I felt like crying the whole time, looking at those scars and thinking how awesome his tits used to be

It's more like saying iced tea is real tea.

Yes, normal people are loud because there's a shitload of them, that's why they're normal, you fucking dingus.
and making up a term just to insult someone for being normal is indirectly admitting that you're fucked up yourself.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee trannys stfu you more obnoxious than sjws

Based notch

It doesn´t matter

90% of trans people do it for attention on twitter

Trying to think what goes on in such a broken mind would turn us into rabid and confused animals.

>One such expert, Natalie Wynn, is a trans woman and YouTuber

Why the fuck is this dude everywhere now? What's going on?

It's not made up. It's the opposite of trans. Has been since Roman times.

That’s a pretty interesting way of thinking about it. Spread that idea so it can be weaponised by the centrists and the right wing to see how the left react. Seriously keep saying that online and let the internet do the rest.

is this supposed to put trannies in a negative light???

trannies have nothing to do with schizophrenia.
theyre on a whole nother level of crazy

>do not have a uterus
>have (undescended) testes
>They are fully biologically female though
Educate yourself you blithering retard

>threw away family

We’re you jerks to him? Because most of the times I hear someone “threw away family” they did it because they became unlivable. Almost no one wants to cut family out of thier life.

Lets use filtered selfies to determine this, yes, nothing will go wrong of course.
Now lets see his full body so I can point out the adam's apple and lack of hip bones.

Honestly, I blame the whole plastic surgery culture more. At some point this shit should be inhuman what doctors are allowed to do.

Yeah, MtF transition seems a shitload more difficult than FtM. I think that's probably why people always generalize trannies as being MtF; they don't even notice FtM people, while it's more obvious for MtF people.

i call both of them bitch

Attached: merrypipe.gif (160x160, 811K)

Cis is from Roman times? I thought it meant "comfortable in skin" or something.

from what i've read, it's not even about having girly interests as a male, but going mental because they think they're really a woman despite the body being male. conversion therapy (convincing them otherwise) has low success rate too. it sounds like one hell of a mental illness

>There are things associated with femininity and masculinity in our society which have nothing to do with your chromosomes
Cultural sexual differences are all based on biological differences, you stealing the term gender doesn't change this.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gender&oldid=108027007
See this wikipedia article from 2007 for a saner idea on what the term means and how much it changed in the last 10 years due to this push to normalize mental illnesses, gender has always been scientifically used to refer specifically to sexual differences between sexes and not whatever made up bullshit you are trying to pass now.

Attached: 2E192591-5CEA-4EEF-B35B-7D5E68F6248A.jpg (539x672, 224K)

Visit the resetera thread on this topic if you want to see some legit seething

estrogen makes you emotionally instable while test makes you calm and assertive

we all know about how women are, now throw in major mental issues and watch the trainwreck

I am a trannie this board is a laughing stock for me the fact that theres such horrible people yet it doesnt matter because you are all incels

It's a chemistry term that they thought meant the opposite of trans.
They're just different arrangements of organic chemicals.

>Controversies don't even last a day now
And yet the people those controversies are about still have their lives ruined forever.

He's down to 1.7 billion last I heard.

>butch dyke lesbian

not even. just looked like a cute girl with a fucked up pixie cut. exactly the kind of alternative girl i would have been into at that age. i cant imagine the thought process that would lead someone down that path

like one that still had a pussy or the meat tube thing?

Why are all trannies ugly as fuck? They don’t work out or anything. Women work out and have nice bodies but trannies are always out of shape uglies

He is wrong about everything but the fact that it’s not a new term.

Attached: 2D5D0A02-BF0E-46C0-AF1E-C9F3D6D8F968.jpg (1242x353, 160K)

>gender studies mong trying to force his cult here as if it didn't fall apart at the slightest breeze
Sorry but this will never work in a place where people are free to voice their own thoughts and actually look up the meanings of words.

And it’s disgusting
I don’t want to see message nor receive messages from Trannies

That's how it always felt to me. "trans" is the new brony. pretty fucked up to have these people represent you if youre a genuine gender dysphoria sufferer and not a transtrender.

well tough

No, it's a Latin term used in chemistry, among other things, BECAUSE it means the opposite of trans, a term they also use in chemistry.

stop fucking reminding me of that

Attached: 1549508925421.jpg (680x704, 99K)

What part of that contradicts me? Well, apart from it "not being made up", I guess, in the sense that all words are eventually made up.

>He believe can be woman

Attached: AF0569C9-70C9-49B4-B1F9-6BBB02D16762.jpg (678x452, 21K)

So all the cells have XY but due to a rare case of Genetic fuckery the abomination can give birth.
This is what we call irrelevant because humans have arrived at a clear design through evolution & genetic disorders are not part of that design & die off quickly.
Just because a Bolt may be badly damaged to work more like a Nut. doesn't mean you can say every other Bolt is a Nut. it's just a broken version of either a bolt or a nut. are you a broken version? do you have a genetic disorder? no? then don't bring it up you can't identify as a rare disorder.

>Cultural sexual differences are all based on biological differences
But are ultimately cultural, as even your lay terminology explicitly shows. Really, this would be a lot easier if you bothered to learn about this thing you're dismissing.

This is the fate all tranny freaks deserve

Gender dysphoria isn’t real.

Just because you think skirts look cute doesn’t mean you’re a woman.

he doesn't know about artificial wombs

Attached: 1543557763776.png (700x700, 432K)

That sorta looks like freeza.

Chemistry existed before Latin pleb.

Firmly in the realm of speculative fiction.

I’m on your side I think but hairy intense eyebrows have been thot staples for nigh on 7 years now

seething

Yes it's a subjective cultural construct based on biological fact, you are now trying to pass off cultural constructs as biological fact which isn't scientifically sound.
Trannies aren't women, not biologically nor mentally.

There are 227 unique IPs in this thread.
The main tweet Notch made has been Liked 6,444 times and he has 3.69 million followers.
It would absolutely not be the same if he had just posted here.

>The ultrasound technician somehow kept her cool and suggested we send the slime and lumps to the lab

I don’t know why but this made me laugh

I'm not talking about that kind of shit. I'm talking about severe disgust to your own sex and genitals. it's not even about glorifying the opposite gender but more about not being able to live with your current body.

How good were computers 50 years ago? Then factor in that the rate of technological advancement is increasing.

You'll never have kids. Your blood line ends with you.

Way to self destruct your ancestors thousands of years of hard work in surviving and reproducing just because you wanted a vagina and brownie points for being a woman...

I don't know enough about chemistry to dispute that, though I suspect you're wrong, but what I highly doubt is that they used Latin terms before Latin.

So have you grown a pussy with the power of your broken mind yet? Spoilers you can’t do it unless you reach 30 as virgin then you can bend reality as a wizard. So I hope you are still a virgin otherwise you are fucked haha.

Attached: FB5016D7-5CEE-4561-A1C6-601A16775A08.jpg (371x467, 120K)

He knows that the way to defeat trannies is to play into their own memes of straight people and reductio ad absurdium.

ftm always dress and act like wiggers from 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *inhale* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>you are now trying to pass off cultural constructs as biological fact which isn't scientifically sound
No, I'm not. Where are you getting this idea? The whole point is cultural constructs are separate from biology.

I live in Norway, so Jotunheimen would be my go-to place. A cozy cabin surrounded by mountains, fresh water and fresh mountain trout in abundance. I could poach some reindeer as well.