>Qt GameStop cashier waifu says "Oh I didn't know you were married"
>Wut
>Tell her I'm not married
>Her eyes light up and she says "Oh, single fathers are so sexy"
>Wut
>Ask her what she's talking about
>She says "Aren't you buying this for your toddler?"
>Tell her it's for me
>Looks at me in pure hatred and disgust and quickly finishes up my purchase and says nothing
>Leave wanting to kill myself for being a retarded manchild that plays ports for preschool age children
>FUCKING GAMESTOP

Interesting. I'm the one who hates Smash but my girlfriend is the one that never stops playing it.

Yes

Attached: IMG_20181207_230033_162.jpg (960x1280, 283K)

>Waddle into FUCKING GAMESTOP
>Little kid points and says "Look mommy! It's the fattest man alive!"
>Mom laughs
>Wait in line in utter embarrassment while people talk about how it smells like someone shit their pants while they keep glancing over at me in bewilderment
>Finally get to the front of the line
>"O-o-o-one... o-o-one c-c-c-c-c-c-cop- c-c-copy o-o-of S-S-S-Sm-S-Sma-Smash Ul-Ul-Ul-Ul-Ul-Ul-Ulti-Ultima-Ultima- ma- mate p-pp-p-p-pl-please"
>People behind me in line burst out laughing like a laugh track on Big Bang Theory
>Cashier asks if it's for my niece or nephew
>Stuttering, drenched in sweat with shit leaking down my legs I manage to explain that it's for me
>Cashier SCREAMS at me and calls me a pedophile and spits in my face
>Calls the cops and everyone in the shop restrains me until they arrive while I scream, cry and panic
>Cops arrive and they charge me for attempted child rape saying I tried to play baby games to lure children online
>Try to explain that the online is too laggy to play but they won't listen
>Now a convicted sex offender because of FUCKING GAMESTOP

is this copypasta now?

why is there a pic of a trash can

My membership expires in April. I bought what was likely to be my last game from them in January.

are you me?

no my local gamestop has become a gay cruising spot with trannies

Could you take some pictures of them?

i sure hope so

I havent gone there for a long time, heres my last experience

>go to gamestop for gift card for little bro
>"are you a member of our rewards zone?"
>"what game would you like to preorder while youre here?"
>"do you need any extra controllers?"
>"did you notice the pre played games are on sale?"
>"can I add a t shirt or funko pop to your order?"
>"did i mention that we are giving our customers free Netflix for one month, we just need your credit card information you can cancel at any time"
>"can i offer you insurance on your gift card in case you lose it?"
>"ok fine, just the gift card, whats a good email and phone number to put on file for you?

I've had better experiences dealing with arabs when buying a used car.

>cartwheel into GameStop crashing into a shelf of funko pops scattering them everywhere
>still on the ground say, "DID I DO THAT?" in my best Urkel impression to lighten the mood
>the cashier at is yelling at me and telling me to get out
>go to the corner and pretend I can't hear them while staring at the game boxes embarrassed

They’re losing money faster than a bookstore.

Yes

Bookstores joined the digital shit ages ago, they also sell a ton of overpriced toy shit like gamestop does, and have cafes.

No, but my zoomer friend does for some reason.

I like GameStop for older gamer, but new ones I get from Walmart or target. I mainly just don’t want to buy a “new” game that has been opened. Everything else about them is fine.

Has GameStop started carrying 8 and 16 bit stuff again? If not, I have no reason to go in there.

no.

YOU WILL BE NEXT

Attached: too sung.jpg (1224x690, 73K)

Na, there's no reason to when mine is right next door to Best Buy, who actually price matches and usually has better stock.