What sensitivity do you use user, what's your DPI? How good are you at aiming? CAN YOU EVEN GET A SINGLE HEADSHOT !?!

>What sensitivity do you use user, what's your DPI? How good are you at aiming? CAN YOU EVEN GET A SINGLE HEADSHOT !?!

0.25, 3600, results may vary and maybe, but not all that often. What about you vro?

Attached: 1548665600771.png (1144x1350, 2.75M)

I am bad at aiming
I want to play pc shooters with my friends but my mouse aim is bad and I lose easy kills

4800 DPI at 1000 mhz
I prefer dual enforcers over pretty much every gun except the shock rifle because everything in between is shit for headshots

better than that whore's, that's for sure

Do it.

3.17/1200. but i'm better at dusk after 2 hours than i am at overwatch after 3 years. shit game.

UT99?

Why are headshots so overestimated in video games?
In nearly any real life scenario you're always taught to aim at the target's center of mass, i.e.: the middle of the torso, and it ends up being just as effective as a shot to the head.

To reward skill more than just spraying I guess.

6400 DPI
Not sure what my sens is but I move my mouse about 6cm to get 2000 pixels of movement, so 30 micrometers a pixel. It's a little tricky to move just 1 pixel at a time sometimes but I manage.

oh yeah because games where you go down instantly from an easy as fuck body shot sound so much fun

1.77 1800dpi 1mhz
easy headshot every 3round burst from an AK

can you even get headshots in splatoon?

0.8 sens at 800 DPI.
I'm excellent at getting one taps.

High DPI is a meme.
I did the best aiming of my life playing with an old microsoft intellimouse before I even tried upgrading to a gaymer mouse. I cranked the DPI up and lowered the in-game sensitivity but I still never reached that same level

red orchestra

The biggest problem I have with low DPI is that you can't just aim at a spot
You have to jump like 15 fucking pixels at a time, and go from aiming 3 degrees left of a guy to 5 degrees right of him. Most of the time you're strafing to line up your shots with your crosshair because you literally can't move your crosshair onto the guy.

not using 400 DPI, what are you?

400 dpi at 2.7 in source/quake games
other games obviously vary because they dont work the same way, but the sensitivity is always exactly the same inches/360 across everything
im extremely good at aiming

How many inches/360 do you use?
I go for about 2 and a half, maybe 3.

I have a steel series mouse, it says CPI. Is that the same?

Sens according to game, DPI 2800 atm

15 inches give or take .1
i have it written down somewhere

PSA:
Dont bother with asking who that bitch is.
Spic Femenazi "Shooting The Patriarchy" in her latest "novel"

Attached: 1540375068691.jpg (577x524, 66K)

... what
You do know inches are the ones that are LARGER than centimeters right.

Low DPI you should move your arm more than just your wrist. It allows for far greater accuracy.

yeah im aware i used to play cs at 20 inches or 50 cm

Jesus christ my arm hurts just thinking about it.
Much easier in my case to go with 6400dpi and 3 inches per 360 than that much strain.
... I suppose it has benefits but your arm would ache.

It's no different to jerking off.

I don't jerk off, I hump a pillow.

you need to either have always played with low sens or gradually lower it
high sens like yours is just unusable if you want to play any fps games outside of extremely casually

... huh?
I dunk headshots left and right. My -sens- is low, my DPI is high.
Having to move 30 micrometers to nail a peek isn't hard if you can move 30 micrometers.

If you want to get good aim you should have at least 30 cm per 360
Anything faster is too fast to aim accurately

Don't remember the numbers on top of my head, but it's relatively low. I used to have it a lot higher. I play TF2, and when I started fragging more seriously, I realized that high sensitivity isn't gonna cut it. At least for hitscan weapons. I'd say my aim is above average for most FPS games.

You're probably right once you go above 1920x1080. I'll have to adapt once I make that leap.
For now, I can ping each pixel just fine.

I want to see her fuck black men while i watch

in what games and against what level of players? because you sure arent going to be >35% LG in quake with that

Also, I try to adjust my sensitivity so that I turn max 180 degrees if I move my wrist as far as it allows from on side to the other on my mouse pad as in pic related.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (301x301, 6K)

45cm/360 and above master race where we at?

No I'm talking 1080p
Look up any 360 per cm of professional shooter players
Most play within 30-50 cm range

800 DPI, 1.45 in CS:GO

Depends who I'm playing against. I can be as low as 20 but that's mostly because I react slowly like an old man. Move the target in a straight line and I stay on that shit with 70+% uptime.

>This thread

Attached: tenor.gif (220x229, 268K)

3600 .6 on ape x

>In nearly any real life scenario you're always taught to aim at the target's center of mass, i.e.: the middle of the torso

This is actually only America.

Other countries train their police to shoot in the legs, and there is many video proof on Liveleak of this working.

Special forces around the world are trained to shoot in the head.

It is absolutely retarded that American police won't shoot people in the leg, and the people who actually defend this are even worse.

How to adjust for perfect sens
>Put your mouse at the center of your pad (or the area you use your mouse)
>Slowly move it to the right until you reach the end while adjusting for sensitivity until you can do a perfect 180 every time from the center.
>Pay attention to any skipped pixels and adjust your DPI until you can move pixel by pixel
This should be the sensitivity you play every shooter on.

Well, I suppose that'd be a good authority.
Huh. You're right.
... So how is it I'm doing well enough with 2.5in/360? I never have a problem with getting the aim to go where I want it.

you don't have 70% LG accuracy
im 29 and my reaction time is still way faster than the average person, age doesn't really impact it as long as you keep it practiced. its once you stop youll lose it and not really get it back

Only if the target moves in a straight line. I said, 20 in normal play.

1000 dpi, 6 sensitivity

Just checked my settings. Sens was 6, dpi 6400. Might need to lower sens.

sounds based to me

if you use anything higher than 800dpi you're a dumb chink who think bigger number = better
also learn the difference between precision and accuracy

Just because you can do it doesn't mean it's optimal way to do it

Wow ... you can probably do 10+ 360s in one swipe. I have mine on 3600 and 0.25 and can do about a 160 in one swipe.

Attached: 1552390727476.jpg (194x186, 17K)

I can't go under doing about a 160° per swipe, since my table is fairly small, and when it comes to aiming down, I can end up going off the table with anything lower in one swipe. Other wise I might try going for a 75° swipe

Attached: 1551429492142.jpg (702x562, 67K)

45cm/360

How can I improve my aiming at 28 years old?
I'm fucking old.

Same way you would at 12-18-30-40-60 and so on, you experiment, and practice. If you do the same thing over and over, and it's not working, test what exactly isn't working. I swapped from low dpi/high sense to lower sense and higher dpi last year, I think and I'm gonna be 27 soon. Went from doing 2 360s per long flick to doing around a 180 per long flick. It didn't take long to adjust, roughly 1-2 days and I was good to go.

Attached: 81.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Spend 30m-2h a day doing actual practice in an aim trainer

is there a easy way to check my dpi or whatever?
i've never bothered with fps, but i want to git gud at apex

t. Your ass.

You'll want the software for your mouse, or google for the default shipped dpi

I use the windows 10 mouse acceleration and it works fine lollol.

>Not using the flak
Why would you do that?

that's incredibly fucking stupid, you would kill far less niggers if you only shot their legs. maybe those "other countries" you speak of could learn a thing or two from the most successful one on earth.

3200, 3.2, top 500 DPS main OW

DPI is a meme

This is bullshit.
t. Euro

I've no idea. Might have been 1600 or something with drivers that have probably been discontinued years ago.
I don't even have mousepad anymore. Using crosswords puzzle magazine

>dpi meaning shit without knowing the game, in game sensitivity, windows sensitivity and resolution
brainlets like you fall for the gorillion dpi razer marketing, don't you

Default and whatever's the lowest I can set with the button on my mouse; despite all this I still mop the floor with almost every player.

almost every game uses 0.022 pitch and yaw though

About 30cm/360. Takes a bit of fiddling to get it for each game because the sensitivity numbers don't always mean the same thing from game to game.

t. user with 2 meter long arms and his 6 meter long table
Show off.

That's why I found the best method to be using the width or height as your mousepad as a guide
I always do one 360° while swiping from left to right
There's also online calculators for popular games

>shoot in the legs
this is retarded and everyone knows you're just making this up
t. britbong

Almost doesn't equal every game

Attached: file.png (712x255, 25K)

I use high sensitivity so i plant my wrist on the desk and pivot like a mounted gun.

niche

I use a 4inches*4inches mouse pad and a decade-old mouse so I don't think so

>games that matter

>games that don't matter

the shock is so stupidly op in the first entry, don't know about the rest of the series but it and the sniper are ridiculous in 99

I just use a wii remote through bluetooth, IR is just as precise as a mouse and feels way more natural

600 DPI
1 sensitivity(raw input)
1000hz

Good bait
Gottem :)

Protip: Nick the femoral artery, which pumps blood at potentially 10 metres per second (briefly under high pressure, its more like 2 metres per second usually, so the blood I guess just walks out of you in the scenario I'm about to describe) and you are absolutely going to die unless you happen to have someone trained (and I mean trained, not hollywooded) to do a decent tourniquet and/or your leg falls into a compression vice by sheer luck.

Shooting in the leg regardless of whether you're right (you aren't) is frankly going to be just as lethal quite a lot of the time. This is ignoring basic and obvious practical problems like what happens to bullets fired at a deflecting angle at the ground rather than in a straight trajectory.

After that you still need to account for resolution and windows sens if the game doesn't use raw input

There are too many variables to answer to this properly. I could have changed my OS/games sensitivity, disable/enable acceleration, resolution is also an other factor to consider, mouse brand, polling rate, etc, etc.

800dpi 1.55 on Source games
Used 1.35 for like a whole year but felt like I needed to go a little faster since I'm mainly a wrist aimer