SoK btfo

>SoK btfo
>Kiwifarms btfo
>Yea Forums btfo

Attached: DgWCn_qXkAAjuOy.jpg (1081x611, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnQjq-4XiPo
youtube.com/watch?v=92rDUc2dqhw
youtube.com/watch?v=wZzKVYTO3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=EIyg0vykY94
youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought the Kiwifarms got taken down a few years ago cause the admin threw a big hissy fit when someone doxxed him and got his mum fired

Bit hypocritical innit

Machinima BTFO as well. Based Phil is unstoppable.

Time to renew my sub

Attached: 1534527783736.png (332x332, 148K)

Yea Forumsirgins are just jealous that based DSP gets his dick sucked by her every night.

Pretty much. I went there sometime in early 2016 because someone hyped them up as the next Yea Forums but I was banned after about a month for trolling and infighting. Apparently you can't call people you mildly disagree with a retarded faggot and then make fun of people who downvote you by saying they have no decent refutation to being a retarded faggot so they gotta hit a neg rep button lest they expose their retarded fagginess even further.

I was unimpressed. I go there every now and again to get bits of information on this and that, but it's just like any other "forum" like resetera or reddit or whatever. Circlejerking a handful of big dicks and you can't say things that upset people.

Yea Forums isnt BTFO, you faggot false flagging detractor. based DSP has always been /our/ guy, anyone who says otherwise is a seething tranny

Phil's renting out his other place, dude's pretty much set for life.
Greed is massively strong.

this, seething trannies have always been at DSP, watch any TIHYDP and always watch them get triggered when phil makes a racist joke

Thought he said he couldn't do it because the condo is a death trap and he'd have to pump a lot of money into it for repairs.

seriously what the fuck do we need to do to get rid of this asshole. and don't say "hurr he'll do himself in lol"; you faggots have been telling me that since 2013 and he's still around. I'm gonna go to his house and fucking kill him

>because someone hyped them up as the next Yea Forums

Nigga, like half the userbase there are literally just /r9k/ and WizardChan rejects.

Please do it when he's live on stream, flailing his arms and saying it's alutapeepul's fault.

You'll be the internet's saviour

>Yea Forums is full of genuine DSP fans
What the fuck happened?

Most of the people there are as autistic as the people they shit on, multiple trannies with huge fucking egos and actual autism, just stay away.

how much money you think he's actually pulling profit?

Attached: upload_2018-3-12_3-2-25.png (1229x702, 1.71M)

Best laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=bnQjq-4XiPo

>not being a genuine fan of Phil
cringe!

Yea Forums os cobtrarian in nature and swings in the other direction of the mainstream. When the people making fun of DSP started being even more retarded than him (KWO etc.) is when Yea Forums started to like him.

In my defense, this was 3 years ago and I had just returned from an extended vacation where I wasn't spending much time online. Sometimes it's best to find out things for yourself and to dive right in, sometimes it's best to lurk. I chose the latter. Worked out for me.
anons are posting under several layers of irony, get to diggin'.

why do you cuckfarm refugees pretend based phil wasn't always /ourguy/.

He is even worse now
'Try to troll christine weston chandler and I will dox you and your family!!!'

embarrassing

Attached: joshua-conner-moon-candy-potter-300x225-19.jpg (300x225, 12K)

He keeps an axe by his front door, so if you wanna best DSP in melee combat, you better be packing heat instead

SEETHING Zoom

He fucking won.

Attached: chad.jpg (720x900, 140K)

>ugly tranny looking GF
>in tons of debt
>fat and ugly
>retarded
yeah he won alright

What happened was DSP jerked it on stream and Yea Forums went nuts for a bit but it's all old news so now the only way to get laughs out of DSP is to pick a side and try to piss off the other.

post the hug pic
why does she look always so uncomfortable?

To be fair, some people really do just come off as really weird looking in photos.

If you say so hoss.

His detractors are prissy zoomer weenies, no wonder people are on his side now.

didn't he call that one nigger a monkey? literally nothing happened .
I don't know what you tranny faggots can do to stop him at this point. He already jerked off infront of children on a live stream, and calls niggers monkeys.

>His detractors are prissy zoomer weenies
Snort Burnell wants that Italian-Polish sausage so bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=92rDUc2dqhw

Attached: pig man bad.jpg (550x666, 62K)

>that halloween stream
>dsp notices kat is not completely in shot
>"come sit a little closer honey hehe"

I'm glad she isn't on stream anymore.

the nuclear cockroach of gaming

How is anyone BTFO?

He owes $20,000 in taxes, $1,250 in accounting fees, has maxed out three credit cards which are accruing huge interest and as far as I know he's making repayments on a car and paying the loans for two properties at once which have shortfalls

kiwifarms are faggots they deserve to get btfo

If all of that is true then how is he taking a vacation in April to Connecticut?

tranny propaganda. don't buy into it

>Vacation to a place which holds one of his properties
Probably because he's going to sit down with the lenders are work out some sort of arrangement.

24 HOURS A FUCKING DAY YOU NIGGERS THINK YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN START AND POST IN RETARDED DIPSHITPHIL GENERALS
EVERY FUCKING DAY
NOT ONLY IS IT OFF-TOPIC AND ADVERTISING, IT'S FUCKING SPAM TOO
FUCK OFF TO WITH YOUR RETARDED GENERAL
>B-B-BUT HE'S FAT AND STUPID LIKE ME, HE'S OUR GUY!
FUCK OFF RETARD, THIS FAGGOT IS NOT OUR GUY
>B-B-BUT I'M WATCHING HIM IRONICALLY!
HE IS COMPLETELY AWARE OF HIS SO-CALLED "IRONIC" FANBASE AND PLAYS UP HIS RETARDATION FOR YOU MORONS, IDIOT
GO COMMIT FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING REDDITORS

Attached: 1551741286647.jpg (720x540, 174K)

seething tranny faggot. DSP threads are allowed on Yea Forums because he's /ourguy/, and has been since 2008.

if you can't cope with that, go back to plebbit or cuckfarms

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: rosswtf.jpg (320x240, 7K)

cahm ahn mannn
woooowwww

DSP was always /ourguy/ you reddit tier newfags

His parents are paying for it

i want to kiss phil

its funny to me how many people unironically tried to destroy him because of your big feelings about video games.

you're all some pathetic fucking cucks.

>stream.me died
>tervin about to be eradicated from YT
DSP is literally unstoppable

Attached: DSP tries it being a little girl.png (656x517, 231K)

Wait, that's Josh? Holy shit what a poofter

Attached: 1931038160193.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Updated list of Phil Burnell's victims:
John Rambo
PandaLee
Blip.tv
Machinima
Laveria
Sons of Kojima
Fred Fuchs
Kimberlie Brink
First Order of the Falcon
Kiwifarms
The Bronsgeests
Spawnseat
Washington Department of Revenue
Internal Revenue Service
King of Pol
Vidar / BSV
Almighty Tevin
TotalBiscuit
Jetrex
L0WTIERGOD / BLACK DSP
Tutankhamunn
Shadowbrokers
Joshua Conner Moon
Super Best Friends

It's over, detractors. He is unbeatable

Attached: 1539633799165.png (368x607, 393K)

Attached: image.jpg (468x468, 26K)

The IRS can beat him

the paypigs will save him

What does Yea Forums think of YouTube gaming sensation Phil "DarkSydePhil" AKA "THE KING OF HATE" Burnell's cover of "All Star"?

youtube.com/watch?v=wZzKVYTO3JU

Who hype for the 12 hour stream?

Attached: dsp.gif (162x227, 566K)

I'm gonna donate $200 for every anti-DSP post ITT, so keep them coming trannies

based contributor

m8 he has short term debts of over $100,000

you might have to take out a 7th job to bail him out

Imagine the smell

Based

Nigga ran away from the US cause prison. Lives in Russia now.

>tervin about to be eradicated from YT
Good good, soon Phil will be completely safe from mean ol' detractors.
youtube.com/watch?v=EIyg0vykY94

Attached: futurephil.png (475x476, 291K)

is DSP the most fascinating man in vidya? like he could have hired actresses to play his girlfriends, but then he couldn't fuck them so instead he uploaded a bunch of footage of himself basically committing a crime

youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU

>DSP is bad at video ga-

Attached: 1551488338808.webm (640x360, 828K)

DSP is the human equivalent of a slow downward spiral.

that based white boy can dance, gotta give him that.

you aight darkboi

You are not wrong at all, but you also sound like a faggot.

He was only saying that to get his piggies to give him more money. Phil is lazy as fuck, he'll make money with the least amount of effort possible until he no longer can't. Remember he was recording footage off a camcorder well into 2013

Calm down Tevin

>tfw still no gf

Attached: BC3455B7-D527-43A8-BF1E-E23B5FDC469B.jpg (626x479, 45K)

It was a live stream, she looked creeped out to hell and back. She's streamed before and was pretty laid back, but that stream was weird and gave rise to a lot of debates as to the nature of their relationship. Especially since she refuses to come back on stream or have any online presence whatsoever.

wasn‘t a crime, tardlett

>stream me ded
What a shame, I liked that place. Tevin had some good streams on there, also. I might be biased, though, since I'm from that neck of the woods.

I don't blame her. She probably heard of all the obsessed freaks after Phil's life and doesn't want to get fired from whatever job she has.

I thought that was Weev

is that a tranny?