Large chunk of Yea Forums wants a realistic game with an outstanding graphics/good story

>large chunk of Yea Forums wants a realistic game with an outstanding graphics/good story
>game comes out delivering those
>now a large chunk of Yea Forums complains about how some characters look off/goblina and how some games even with a good story are close to movies
What is Yea Forums's ideal game then?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

maybe the reddit chunk. everyone else wants gameplay. nobody wants goblina

explain this to me
There's always a thread about video game characters being called goblina/playstation=movie games hodgpodge that people often forget that this is what they asked for most of the time

The realization that everyday people aren't good looking is shocking to most of the people who live in flyover states who only see their parents/friends/coworkers and no new people.
There wouldn't be a problem if every character looked perfect, but that goes against the whole realism thing.

That's the thing Yea Forums doesn't know what it wants.

the game where you kys

maybe some do, but i just play platformers, rhythm games etc. i can't pay attention to movies, but im fine with books. goblina characters = look like regular people not kpop girls.

tried
still alive and kicking faggot
So is it right to see that the only people lambasting games coming out of consoles are weebs who never played a realistic/semi realistic game?

For me, it's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild

Attached: clucked.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Either weebs or irrelevant bastards who live in bumfuck arizona

Never really understood what's there to hate for games
Whenever a game comes out with a female character/has a female character that has some action they'll start saying it's either impossible or outright SJW propaganda like UC4-Lost Legacy for example
At the same time they'd go off praising games that are often made in Japan

Because people who have noses and/or aren't supermodels are scary

>>large chunk of Yea Forums wants a realistic game with an outstanding graphics/good story
who exactly?
most people here say graphics and story arent important
gameplay, designs, animations and art style are more important than high poly models, high res textures and story

>>large chunk of Yea Forums wants a realistic game with an outstanding graphics/good story

Do people want realistic models or cartoony models though? i can't tell which.

>large chunk of Yea Forums wants a realistic game with an outstanding graphics/good story
well that ain't me, gimme some fuggen gameplay where the player is constantly making decisions, and it's not obvious what you should decide.
Also give me some graphics that communicate information clearly to me. Visual rice is eyestrain.
Realism can be good depending on the setting. Operation Flashpoint was cool. Story can be good too, such as in To The Moon (though that isn't really a game). It can also be intrusive shit though, like any game with "Realistic" inventory weight, or a game that interrupts gameplay to tell you a story.

>now a large chunk of Yea Forums complains about how some characters look off/goblina and how some games even with a good story are close to movies
That's me though.
"Realistic" doesn't mean "ugly".

I'll tell you what I DON'T want, 20tickrate 30fps cinematic press-x-to-awesome microtransaction lootbox bans-for-racism heat lensing soft shadowed One True Meta-em-ups.

Models that clearly communicate information to the player. The more time it takes your brain to extract gameplay data from a model, the worse the model is.

Here's a pro tip:

Yea Forums just wants to complain. It's an easy way to feel superior and better about yourself.

because everyone is drop dead gorgeous in mount&blade and stalker right?

You've got it the wrong way around!
I feel superior, so it's my duty as a superior person to educate the inferior masses and try (in vain) to stop them from having shit taste.
It's not about putting others down, it's about TRYING to raise them up.

>people who have noses and/or aren't supermodels
shaking in me boots

the wimyn are

People want to see attractive characters in media they consume, I see regular looking people every day and when I look in the mirror.

shut the fuck up gimli

the chunk that wanted the game are playing it and theres no need for them to be vocal about it, meanwhile the butthurt niggers are complaining on this shithole thinking any company worth a crap browses this place anymore

Attached: welcome to city 17.jpg (600x800, 94K)

then why are you here

EA, Activision, Nintendo and Snoy all advertise here and they at least have the effort to give you a (You) with a one-word "idiot" or "cope" reply.

i am at work, currently i'm playing ck2, civ 6, rimworld and mk9, thinking about getting street fighter v

Rape Day

>street fighter v
unless you have somebody play with you, it's not worth bro

shit, is it more of a multiplayer game? i was hoping for some arcade fun like mk9 or sf4

>The realization that everyday people aren't good looking is shocking
What does this have to do with video games?
>the people who live in flyover states who only see their parents/friends/coworkers and no new people.
>DEHPLORAHBLES! *autistic screeching*

>There wouldn't be a problem if every character looked perfect, but that goes against the whole realism thing.
>he uses the word "realism" as a substitute for "average" the 5351857109'th time in his pathetic attempt to influence cambodian basket weavers into buying more Pigfaced "waifu" max grafixx console adventure game

>That's the thing Yea Forums doesn't know what it wants.
Good thing we have you here, right?

Attached: 5252688599.jpg (720x960, 71K)