PREDATORY PRACTICES

PREDATORY PRACTICES

Attached: 1516588379049.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kai60rnAMxs&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat chance.

who

Why does this guy trigger Yea Forums so much?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

why is Yea Forums obsessed with him

Back in 2014-15 during the lead up to TPP, people here and on the MGS Forums hated him because he used to lurk, steal fan theories and then upload his own videos just parroting them but claiming that he'd come up with them.

No one idea why he's still getting posted when Metal Gear's been dead for years.

Attached: file.png (826x599, 186K)

Yon Gout

PREASE DONATE

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGOUT

4 HOURS

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

He just parrots articles now

>a 9 minute video on a single tweet
I almost respect it in a way. I mean who here hasn't bullshit their way through a paper that had a set word/page count?

He's transformed jerking around and bullshitting something from nothing into an art form

love this guy, he presents better than a lot of presenters for actual gaming channels

- though he started to 'ambulance chase' a lot of boring controversies ;like mcirotansactions, zzz

So he was just the Vaati of metal gear?

>that time he narrates a sex scene in mass effect adromeda
youtube.com/watch?v=kai60rnAMxs&t=

LOOTBOXES BAD
PATREON GOOD

who the fuck models/animates a sex scene in any game that isnt eroge? holy fuck the west is screwed in the head

Attached: 1551300395676.jpg (417x498, 70K)

Why? WHY? W H Y ?

Attached: 1545000794461.jpg (583x432, 33K)

I can almost guarantee this guy is going to end up in headlines for diddling an underage kid, he's got all the markers.

fucking righwing youtubers, fuck off please you and quartershit

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU WAN PESSI OR DOKKA PEPPA
TOO DORRAR ESTRA

But who will make a 30 minute video reading the news of his arrest to his illiterate fans?

>SUBASCLIBE TO MY PATLEONU FIRTHY GAIJIN

Pretty much.

ROOTBOK BAD YAKA DONG *gets caught in elevator* AH TSONG DONG DO YOUUUUUU *eats live baby bird* XONG BONG DING DONG TSUAAAAAA *gets ran over and falls down sinkhole* YOU PAY PATLEON NOW *bows*

I'll cut something together from all his old vids.

Vaati is at least decent at telling stories.