ITT: Very pretty and very boring games

ITT: Very pretty and very boring games

Attached: 91C8piUiI0L._SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 318K)

>tfw you fell for the hype and wasted 70 fucking € for this

Attached: 1534167880474.png (992x1120, 105K)

Me too brother, me too...

Last time I ever pay full price for a game.

Got to chapter 3 and took a month break for reasons. Picked it up once since then and remembered why I stopped. Fuck the controls and my guns disappearing.

It's only fun if you ignore the story missions and just wander around

eh i had pretty much explored the map by chapter 4 and lost interest really quickly
solid 7/10 though

You first OP

you didn't have a good time?

t.bing bing wahoo/weeb

>went into rdr2 expecting to hate it
>ended up loving it
I didn't think it was any slower than the first RDR

I took a few people to some train tracks, waited a full in-game day without a train going through it, and I haven't played it since.

>wasted ONE HUNDRED hundred Australian dollars
I stopped at chapter 4, what a fucking boring slow piece of shit. I originally didn't care for it but all the hype and the catalog filling up with RDR2 threads made me buy it. Fucking hell, I wish I bought it physical so I could sell or return it.
>Y-y-your a zoomer!
No get fucked, it's a boring slow piece of shit exactly the same as the 2010 version with pretty graphics

Attached: 1450791462941.png (300x309, 18K)

I skipped this console generation knowing it wouldn't be worth it.

Attached: 1273691726601.jpg (4999x4999, 2.64M)

That's what you get for shopping at EB Games you fucking mong. JB sold it for $70 on release.

>he fell for digital downloads on consoles meme
You only have yourself to blame.

I bought it online dummy. Re-read my post

Attached: GUEST_366dabe9-fa84-4253-a843-1132b20af4d4.jpg (488x488, 67K)

The game should have ended at chapter 4. The story goes downhill after that.

I went through a week of delusion after beating this thinking "It's as good as Ico and SotC, it is!" until enough time passed for me to admit it just didn't have what made Ico/SotC so memorable. I'll never play TLG again, I don't hate it but like so many modern games it's just boring as sin.

I feel like I'm the only person on this board who loves this game. It wasn't as well made as Ueda's previous games, but it still hit me like a truck

Gamefags and RetardEra love the shit out of it and they even are aware of the flaws (like throwing a barrel up a pit) and excuse it for being "artistic".

But thankfully, there are a few that liked the game that have finally gotten over their post-rationalization phase like this user has