haha

hoho

Lol da fuck?

manlets, when will they learn

all women are whores

but she tk him 2da bar?

hihi

Attached: n-word.png (700x1388, 556K)

Wrong she would be sucking his BBC regardless of his height. Only black guys can get away with being manlets

>nigs getting matches

Attached: 1515796292519.jpg (555x612, 46K)

It's a hookup app, they're getting more matches then white guys.

But if this was reverse then Mario would be called shallow and an asshole for being mad at being lied to. All women are whores and no amount of arguing will convince me that my wife's son should ever get married.

Attached: challengingwork.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Lol have you used tinder dude?

t. nigga

Sure is video games in here. Can you faggots shut the fuck up for 5 seconds about how women oppress you by having any standards at all and how you desperately want pussy but can't have it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-10-25-06-044_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x1917, 325K)

bbc is a meme, even women not that stupid to get on STD-ridden ugly nigger dick.

Attached: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (493x524, 35K)

It's amazing how cucked in the head you retards actually are.
Black guys are just a fetish for a very few girls out there that aren't black themselves.
BBC is a meme, I bet mine is bigger than most nig's who post here.

imagine being this insecure AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, female niggers are just as bad

dude, thats just life. No amount of your silly posts gonna change life. Niggers usually dumb, violent and smelly. Dont start telling me about stupid nature of women, we all know what women do when they see black guy, hugging their purse and trying to get to another side of the road.

mario would make a great dildo