Chad trolls and fat humans get released today. Please come back

Chad trolls and fat humans get released today. Please come back.

Attached: YWHEBU7YPF2E1509559682782.jpg (2560x1440, 894K)

Too little, too late. The game is beyond fucked.

The raids are fun though and pvp isn't scaled anymore so there's an actual sense of progression.

Attached: No.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Still have to grind for them, right?
Fucken unbelievable, the only new thing added for the expansion and they lock it being a rep grind

I don't know why but i laughed. Also locking your mandatory neck pieces item level to a rep grind is down right dirty too but we're getting a boost in item level for that today as well.

>playing blizzshit
what are you fucking retarded

>Breathing air
Oxygen is poisonous, everyone who inhales it dies. Go do yourself a favor and tie a plastic bag around your head to protect yourself.

They aren't the cute small foxes though, so I don't care.

Furries have worgen, do you really need more fetish fuel? Greedy fuck?

the Alliance have worgen. call me what you will but i'm not so degenerate that i'll play Alliance.

Horde literally have anthropomorphic bara bulls

>just play the game for 2 months and hope we randomly give you a zandalari or kultiran emissary quest
No thanks

>He didn't stick with the game and grind out dailies
Casual

Attached: itstime.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>he didn't eat shit for 6 months consecutively
hard pass for me mate

Haven't played since WOTLK, kinda wanna come play just for the ERP with thicc humies.

But user don't you want to do your islands every week for months to be competitive. On every alt. All 10 of them. They are so much fun free me from this curse

Attached: nailedit.png (498x568, 345K)

Literally the only thing that would convince me to come back is playable Ogres for the Horde and Broken for the Alliance. Anything short of that and I just do not give a single iotum of shit.

Wow is so bloated with useless fucking tedium and I'm glad I got out. Even that idiot e-celeb who's literally not good at anything but Wow.. What is his name? Asmongold? Even he can't stand it anymore.

Asmongold is a hack idiot who just repeats literal reddit posts/opinions as passes it off as his own and say naughty words. Also it blows racials barely matter anymore but races are pretty much just cosmetic at this point so who cares. The pvp is fixed and better now and raids are fun and decently designed except having to treat all of the playerbase as braindead gold fish, handholding them through coordination mechanics and watching them just stand in fire or kill the raid.

Rated pvp does still scale and it's gay. And so are you.

Rp is dead

Oh that's fucked then, ill wait for classic to continue pvping, not that iv'e touched it much outside of getting conquest capped every few weeks on alts. And don't call me gay, you fucking cuck i bet you're canadian.

Not according to that awkward as fucking elf refusing to use party chat and spamming emotes every few dungeons. I fucking loath people who RP, iv'e literally never met a non feminine one that was pretending to be like a dope ass paladin slayer mother fucker, that would be fun as fuck grouping with a dues vult crusader.

Attached: 1397912081601.gif (500x506, 346K)

Imagine not playing Alliance just for worgen.

Attached: 1551566323404.gif (1050x788, 3.11M)