Smash Brain Tiers

This is the ***OFFICIAL*** SSBU Brain Tier List

If you think a character should be moved, speak up. Unless it's an FE character.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-183920_Samsung Internet.jpg (888x801, 561K)

fag

I'd upgrade robin and DEDEDE, put mac in braindead. I like him put he's really,really simple

Saving K.O for the crucial moment need brain. Or so I think, I only played him in spirit mode.

FE characters do not move anywhere but down
Dedede is just UNGA BUNGA ME FMASH
ME GORDO. ME HOLD DOWN FOR LAUGHS.
Most heavies by default are Low IQ
Little Mac needs SOME brain power to not get gimped at 0%

SEETHING FE FAG LMAOOO

Attached: 1552288170208m.jpg (747x1024, 112K)

Robin definitely isn't unga and the Belmont's need to be moved down.
>tfw like using FE characters because I like FE
At least Plant and Kirby do me well.

Belmonts are actually the few characters ive had trouble placing. But to last this long without causing slavery controversy while whipping DK players takes some brain power

FE characters dont move anywhere but down.

I'd agree with that for any FE character that isn't Robin. He doesn't play like any other FE character and is one of the worst characters in the game, so it does take some brain to make him work. Also, how is Roy Unga when Chrom is braindead and Roy is better than Chrom.

You're right. Both Roy and Robin will be placed in Braindead now.

Attached: 1552176563575.png (128x105, 18K)

Stop pretending Mewtwo is any difficult to play

>Dedede is just UNGA BUNGA ME FMASH ME GORDO. ME HOLD DOWN FOR LAUGHS.
Why do people who keep losing against the most simple characters always make these obviously anally destroyed posts
Literally any attack reflects the gordo and makes Dedede eat shit so stop running straight into it
>inb4 "n-n-no I don't actually l-l-lose against him, it just a-a-a-annoys me that's all"
Yeah, right.

ah
so
>i like little mac
and
>I dislike FE
cool

K. Now I'm convinced you're just a salty Pacfag. the list needs work and you don't want to listen to anything that goes against your taste. Move Roy down, move robin up. Move WFT up and some of the Miis need to come down because they aren't all big brain. Link could probably move up as well.

>implying it isnt beyond fucking easy to abuse all those tasty end lag frames

Look man, just stop spamming F Smash like a literally cavemen and you might start winning more. Lol

He's in average, cry more FE Fag

Roy and Robin Down. WFT up is actually not unreasonable
Link is eh. Make a case why, just seems very straightfoward to use him.

Miis are alpha big dick alphas. I dont use them. No one does. They're just that hard to play.

>hard to play
More like boring to play. Nobody plays them because they're blank slate nobodies that are just fighter archetype templates.

>blank slate nobodies
Why are you describing FE characters? We're talking about Miis, user

>conversation finally steers away from FE
>tries to force it back
OBSESSED

Im sorry, you're right. Im obsessed with baiting FE fags for free (You)s. It's just too damn easy

Ike should definitely be moved down. You can hardly improvise with the guy.

Why is Isabelle braindead but Villager above average?

Noted. Good call, will do.

Because he's a baiting faggot just looking for (You)s. He has no intention of making an actually reasonable list.

>This is the ***OFFICIAL*** SSBU "I lose to these characters so I made a tier list out of butthurt" List

FTFY Op. You seemed to have made a typo.

Attached: butthurt cooler.png (478x667, 625K)

Legitimately, she plays in a way that WOULD take strategy and some brainpower.
But the people who play are just the bottom of the fucking barrel furfags, retards, and r*dditors. They just spam hook and clip it for the epik lulz so Alpharad can notice them.
I dont think i ever faced 1 Isabelle that took the match seriously.

Because she's shit and can't kill for shit. Nobody plays her because shes bottom of the barrel tier trash. Easily one of the worst characters in the game and this can't be argued.

SEETHING Tier/FE fags
Lmao the only characters that give me trouble are ZSS, Olimar, Ryu and Pikachu. And that's on me

Im not arguing that because this is BRAIN tier list. Not how good a character actually is in game.

But you are right

I don't play ultimate son, wrong game so try again. The more you type "SEETHING XD" the more you look anal pained. You just look mad and want to move the onus for losing to completely legitimate chars. Learn the matchups and improve yourself instead of making tier lists to cover your inability as a player to learn what you're doing wrong.

>doesnt even play the game
Well this conversation is over. But good points user.

bayo is at least above average

Seething weeaboo

>waifubait
>easy af combos to pull off

She stays in UNGA BUNGA, pray i dont place her lower

>***OFFICIAL***
carry your ass back to gamefaqs

>easy af combos to pull off
Imagine ranking characters you clearly don't know shit about

Bayonetta is the polar opposite of unga. Put her in above average brain or at least normal.

He wont listen to you anons. Read the thread. His head is way too far up his own ass.

>Ness, Snake, Samus, Yoshi, Inkling and DK being anything but brain dead
You're retarded and don't actually play the game.

>run to ledge and hide behind hydrant and throw projectiles
wow pacman is such big brain

>2d man of no kill moves
>Unga bunga
Reminder that judge is a shit move that no one playing seriously would use.

>DK
>brain dead
Against any competent player DK is pretty much dead the second he needs to fight to get back onto the ground

>implying you dont need 2 million IQ to get a win in elite as big link

>>Greninja, Bowser and wolf in unga Bunga.
What's the name of the players that hurt you user?

Attached: spider-verse_post-credits_primary.jpg (825x464, 54K)

>This thread

Attached: 1544324703884.png (640x352, 275K)

That's okay, I need all that blood to go to my penis whenever I play _Wolf_

as a lucas fag I demand him to be put into braindead