So, now that its been copied by japs, will you admit this game has always been based?

So, now that its been copied by japs, will you admit this game has always been based?

Attached: dmc_devil_may_cry_pc.jpg (1014x1080, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmtOhtTul5w
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZGYwkwfgw
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1104664830303072257
bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3550244/devil-may-cry-5-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/
mcvuk.com/business/capcom-almost-halves-dmc-sales-expectations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Japan took something from it and executed properly which NT and this game is able to at all.

Attached: 1534915459055.png (945x945, 261K)

DmC will never stop being a shitty game no matter how contrarian Yea Forums is.

the gameplay isn't that bad; platforming in character action games is universally terrible; the characters were perfectly fine; the setting was fantastic, the plot decent enough; the whole aesthetic was very well put together and cohesive.
Its praise among normalfags was well deserved. What would you rather they play? Darksiders? God of War? pfft.

Attached: dmc3.jpg (720x986, 115K)

>DmC
>Shit game
DmC had a consistent narrative with actual weight and Vergil's entire personality in 5 is just ripped from DmC because the japs saw ''oh shit we can make actual characters'' and just copied then wholesale
It also, unlike 2, 4 and 5 (over half the fucking series), could have a single character carry the game, not switch you mid run or not give you the whole story unless you beat it twice

test

No, you're not banned. Yes, you probably should be though since you're so much of a newfag that you don't know how to check bans beside posting

>Vergil's entire personality in 5 is just ripped from DmC
What he wants to rule over humanity and is very ruthless?

Its actualy contrarian to not like it since everyone but retarded dmcfaggots liked the game.
Its got an 85% metacritic

>the japs saw ''oh shit we can make actual characters'' and just copied then wholesale
never have truer words been said. DMC 1-4 had blandest most one dimensional and corny characters in existence. DmC saved the franchise by actually improving the storytelling department.

>Jap pleblet who can only do 1 dimensional ''hurr murr power lol'' character plays DmC, where Vergil is an actual bro tier bro
>Says ''Me rikey dmc very much!''
>In 5 Vergil is a bro tier bro who acts like DmC Vergil

it's faster to check bans this way because you don't have to reload an entire page to do so to make sure the captcha loads up properly, you can just simply reload the captcha.

don't be so autistic about test posts

>DmC invented the f word
news to me

>Bros watch me ignore everything but the one webm posted here
>I didn't even play DmC LOL
fuck off low iq pleblet

>who acts like DmC Vergil
With or Without sniper abortion?

>le actual character meme
Why do contrarian cucks always use this to defend garbage writing?

Attached: 170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (170x385, 68K)

?

Fuck off, no one cares about your pathetic ass.

Attached: dante.jpg (608x358, 60K)

I just want to know if DMCV Vergil does something like DmC Vergil where he shoots a demon baby through a demon woman. Leaving a giant gaping hole in her stomach

>it's the kind of game that non-gamers will find cool

Ahem.

"No."

Attached: tumblr_po5179rXLC1xwf87qo2_400.gif (268x300, 1.93M)

No, japs don't have the testicular fortitude to handle such acts, their 'peak' writing is literally just a play fight

Test

>454197257
>DmC apologists
Unless you aren't just baiting and being the obvious contrarian, you have shit taste for liking edgy writing and cringy hamfisted political messages.

I platinum’d DmC, you’ve got any questions v?

DmC is a good game on its own
Just not a good Devil May Cry game
I thought the majority of Yea Forums already accepted this

>This kinda thread again

Lel, Yea Forums are a bunch of contrarians, i dunno why this is shit bait is still getting bit, but here we are.

Attached: Blurgil.jpg (366x666, 54K)

I ALWAYS said it was a good game, and that it only got the hate it did because of the Nuts n Bolts effect of not being what the fanbase was desperately hungry for.

Darksiders II was hot as shit and I don't want to hear you badmouth it like all western action games are trash.

>implying its bait

It is. You aren't remotely clever.

DmC took from Devil May Cry.

if only they weren't---the hack n slashes, specifically

>Inspiration is mutually exclusive
brainlet

>Waaaah mommy they don't agree with me its bait they are trolling contrarian buzzwords I use all the buzzwords mommy :***(

>metacritic
it missed every sales target and half of its review scores were written during that era where it was fashionable to call a complaining fanbase "entitled". It was bad enough that they took fucking shots at Tameem in the DMC5 trailer for fuck's sake.

The reviews were literally "DMC fans hate it because his hair changed color! entitled babies, literal perfect game!"

Do you not remember that?

it's a retelling of Devil May Cry 3---of course it would

I'm not trying to be though? DmC is simply a good game. The only reason it was hated was because it wasn't what the fans were used to. But if you go in with an open mind it's actually quite good.

Only retards say something like this user

Oh so your taste is just irrevocably shit then? Got it.

Attached: its true.jpg (540x719, 103K)

you are the brainlet... Stop pretending.

>Gets completely shit on by DMC5
Loving every laugh

>No u
nice bro keep it up

DMC fans hated it because they thought it was going to replace mainline DMC; they thus couldn't appreciate it on its own, because too much praise meant the death of the old series

dmc3 already laid the foundation for them being bros

Haha

Why'd you waste your time?

Are you high right now?

You can eat a dick
youtube.com/watch?v=UmtOhtTul5w

actually, a whole bag of dicks
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZGYwkwfgw

okay retard

>inspiration when the west does it, plagiarism when the japs do it

I remember DMC fans becoming what the journalists said they were to be the most hostile non-Nintendo fanbase on the board.

Actually fuck that they're worse.

the only really awesome things in DMC5 are the rocket skateboard and the motorbike.

Even IF the story was good, the gameplay is shit. Therefore, the game is shit.

get off Yea Forums you're emberressing

REMINDER THAT ITSUNO CALLED DmC HIS FAVORITE GAME IN THE SERIES

nu-Nero is literally a copypasted Donte.

Color based enemies. Thats all i have to say

Who do you trust more
A very retarded and autistic fanbase that cant handle the smallest change and sent death threats to the devs for changing a hair color many who didn't even play the game
OR
professional game reviewers whose job is to objectively review games

WRONG

It's literally a dumbed down and frankly quite boring DMC. It doesn't stand on its own merit, because it completely borrows everything that makes DMC good and does it worse. Why should I have played DmC when DMC3 and 4 existed and did it so much better, even though they're older?

>Combo vids for a game where all attacks can be cancelled into anything
Sad
Up there with endgame tales of combo vids where you just press anything and get 999 hits

>Putting words in my mouth

So if I go with an open mind, 30 fps, lack of lock on, lame platform puzzles, color coded enemies immune to half the weapons, uninspired boss fights where all but 1 of them fall into 'big slow fucker' pattern, the least subtle message of 'corporations bad, fox news controls you' and juvenile dialogue become more palatable?

Neck yourself

Partly that, but also partly just "this wasn't the DMC game I wanted".

People were already upset about 4 being a rushed-out half-game with Dante retreading Nero's exact same missions, everyone just wanted a proper, full-length Dante-centric DMC game (ironically, we didn't even get that, though what we got with 5 was still amazing, so I guess it's true players don't actually know what they want). To have waited 4 years for news and then gotten DmC, especially then when action games weren't undergoing a renaissance, was a huge disappointment.

The net result is the same though; people would have liked it if it hadn't been called "Devil May Cry".

Nah. It was just garbo out the fate. So bad that they had to release the Surrender Our Artistic Integrity edition . Not even the pretty environments could save that game. Like Vergil with a submachine gun: an absolute abortion.

If you enjoy DMC (1,3,4), then you cannot possibly not like this one. It's just being contrarian.
So either you're in the wrong thread or you're falseflagging.

>Who do you trust more
A very retarded and autistic fanbase that cant handle the smallest change and sent death threats to the devs for changing a hair color many who didn't even play the game
OR
professional game reviewers whose job is to objectively review games
u need to go back

This. I'd rather play any of the (Old) GoW games than DmC. At least GoW was trying to do it's own thing.

>Make fun of edgy emofaggot Dante and their tryhard LOL FUCK FOX NEWS angle that was dated in 2013
>DMC5 does exactly the same thing
>YEAH BUT THEY EXECUTED IT WELL THIS TIME
>It's literally and unironically alright when ching chong China does it
Based

>ironically, we didn't even get that, though what we got with 5 was still amazing, so I guess it's true players don't actually know what they want).
Or you don't have the slighest clue what actual fans wanted from the games and have no fucking authority to make any of these assumptions?

Alright you said 'copied' instead of plagiarised, but they mean the same thing

>Makes the same game with the same weps 156 times in a row
>Doing new things
>Meanwhile DmC had unique mps, fun combat, cute wifu cute brotherfu cute

You cant even greentext and you tell me to go back?

>oh fuck wait vergil is a bad guy all of a sudden despite no evidence to support this
>SNIPER ABORTION
>Vergil must stay hidden but hes got a car with a big dumb V on the front of his car
>fucked kat and then wiped her mind of the event
>RAPE AS A BACKSTORY
>"IM DANTE THE DEMON KILLER. NICE RING DONTCHA THINK?"
>Shitting on classic fans for daring to dislike a RADICAL change
>shitting on uncle dante
>Dino looking like fucking Tameem until the last minute
>no explanation of devil trigger, no explanation why mundus has 1 news network and 1 soda factory
>no explanation of limbo besides it being sort of hell but not really :^)
>dante swings his sword around like a fucking jackass with no style or grace. seems like he has fucking trouble swinging it at all
>LOCK ON HAD TO BE ADVERTISED AS A FUCKING FEATURE OF THE DEFINITIVE EDITION
>sparda is still alive but they dont try to go get him at any point whatsoever
>muh captialism is ebil parallel
>why is raptor news network the only thing mundus has under his control as information?
>Why does vergil suddenly go toe to toe with dante despite claiming hes not strong enough

>capcom cited DmC's flop as "excessive outsourcing"

Attached: DEMON ASS.jpg (540x466, 61K)

>implying it's the same
>china = japan
I see the mutts are awake

DmC *is* edgy emofaggot Dante and the tryhard LOL FUCK FOX NEWS angle

Is half the reason DMC fans seethe at GoW because it's more successful? Seems that way

>Putting words in my mouth
I literlaly said they did the same thing

>lol greentext bro u aint pro if u cant > properly

DMC5 did no such thing at any point in time. Are you fucking braindead or are you trying extra hard right now?

It was a synthesis. They basically took Nero and gave him the ability to switch weapons, crammed half of Dante's moveset into it, and updated the inputs to work like Bayonetta (which is a fantastic game and not at all something to be ashamed of emulating), then gave it a complete visual overhaul.

It made juggling a lot easier than in generations past, but that was part of the charm. Again, Bayonetta inspiration, it centralized play around your air game.

I'll continue to be the odd man out and say that the removal of manual lock-on was not a bad thing (AGAIN, Bayonetta) and that I actually didn't mind color-coded enemies either. The only objectively terrible thing about its mechanics was tying damage and style together, because that was just straight up broken and completely missed the point of the style meter.

I like it when it had a unique aesthetic instead of trying to be hyper realistic; I also appreciated having a not garbage plot
the gameplay got very minimal improvements and is largely rehashed from the previous game; with so little brought to the table, at the expense of everything else that made the games great---from the graphics, to the level design, to the soundtrack---why should I have liked it? Because BASED ITSUNO-SAN screamed "DMC IS BACK"? I'm not as desperate as you all to have believed it.

Attached: dante says based.png (768x652, 522K)

Thank you for repeating what I just said.

i have a way of dealing with contrarian faggots where i live
i shoot them

I liked the game, but trophies are a waste of time indeed

I don't have screenshots handy but I could fill a 1920x1080 image with caps of "all I want is DMC4 but actually finished instead of a half-game"

Yes bitch I am. Now get out.

Don't act like an "oldfag" when you cant even use simple characters.

kat and vergin were awful

I love that you posted Lillie, because Gamefreak actually tried giving her character progression with a conclusion in SM, only to throw it in the trash in USUM.
I can't believe how unbelievably lazy that company is.

Bringing up something completlely unrelated to support your disingenuous assertions? Pfft, faggot.

>Combo vids for a game where all attacks can be cancelled into anything
You talking about Darksiders or Aztez? Because it's not true in Darksiders and I KNOW you're not shitting on Aztez, block cancels be damned.

okay---V was a good idea in theory but in practice...
and the new knuckles Dante got are the best in the series
But I specifically said "really awesome"---these are just "great".
Now everything else really is merely decent.

what did five take from DmC outside of a few surface presentation elements (style rank announcers, dynamic soundtrack etc.)?

>the gameplay got very minimal improvements
yeah okay, clearly being contrarian or haven't played it
> with so little brought to the table
It's objectively the best gameplay of the series, that's not bringing 'little to the table'
>at the expense of everything else that made the games great; the graphics
graphics are also objectively improved
>level design
I'll give you this one
>soundtrack
subjective, plus you can change it if you finish the game (which you clearly didn't do, or you'd know this)
>why should I have liked it?
again, because it has the best gameplay in the series, the story is a lot better than that of DMC4, although I also enjoyed the story of DMC3 more. That said, these games basis is gameplay, not story.

They both are shit. Devs don't know how to make characters swear without it sounding immature and make the dialogue gay as fuck. Catch phrases have some how gotten worse over time, the bar is not set high for dmc games it's incredible.

I can act how I please bitch.

I think this fanbase and DMC5 proved everyone that "if japan does it its okay" is real and that fans dont even know what they want and whats actually good.

Attached: call of juarez.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>Dude i make a tower lol
>ey bro ur shit i beat u up
>lby the way look at ths dude he is a clown lolfs hes funny
>bro fite me again
>oh shit u winned lol look at all this blood we bleed in this scene only lol look at it theres so much hahah broooo im so mad at you because i wnt power lol power hhaha
>oh shit bro the clown is spanking his daughter yo thats creepyu bro he must be evil bro
>incest as a backstory bro
>oh shit our blood which only exists in this scene is magic lol broooo haha
>oh shit the clown is an uggo
>oh shit the uggo is a blob
>lmao lemme just use ur gun bro i hate them but lemme anyways itll be cool
>okayt now fite me again itll be fun
>brb getting actuaqlly raped so hard i become 7 people by mundus lloooooooolllllll

DmC doesn't make fun of that shit, it IS that shit
You can pretend it was ironic all these years later but everyone knows it wasn't
DMC5 doesn't make fun of that, it makes fun of DmC, which is probably why you're so asshurt

i wonder just how good DmC would have been if hadn't tried to add all the edgy "fuk u" shit to appeal to autistic fans of the original series

Darksiders 2. The game you posted. Duuh

>What did they take aside from what they took
Gr8 argument m8

I know what I want and what is actually good.

>I don't have screenshots handy
Obviously, since you're a retard that's spouting from his ass
>all I want is DMC4 but actually finished instead of a half-game
Which has nothing to do with people wanting a Dante focused game you retard. The majority fucking loved Nero, we just disliked that Dante had to basically backtrack the part Nero already did.

go back to resetera you faggot game journalists are lesser beings then rat shit

Show me friend.

Is this bait? The entire edgy "fuk u" shit was to appeal to the normies. It is exactly what pissed of the autistic fans of the original series.

After my smoke then I'll tell you my ideas. Would you like that?

>Gamefreak actually tried giving her character progression
She was pathetically one dimensional and boring but since she was shoven in your face every 5 minutes this somehow makes her 'an actual character'
She is no different from any other supporting character from the series, like Blue, Wally, or N, but contrarian cucks want to pretend she was some kind of revolution in storytelling for the series

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__bfc3634e44f57ef7fed3796e6f528bb8.jpg (1180x1400, 234K)

>So bad that they had to release the Surrender Our Artistic Integrity edition .
~4 years later
but it's okay when Japan does it

>>oh fuck wait vergil is a bad guy all of a sudden despite no evidence to support this
He's a baddie in the original games, so I don't know what you expected really.
>SNIPER ABORTION
alright this was fucked up and out of nowhere I'll give you that
>"IM DANTE THE DEMON KILLER. NICE RING DONTCHA THINK?"
Original games were filled with cringy corny dialogue so I don't know what you're saying here
>Shitting on classic fans for daring to dislike a RADICAL change
more like sick of autistic screeching by classical fans
>no explanation of devil trigger, no explanation why mundus has 1 news network and 1 soda factory
It's been established that corporations already run everything
>Why does vergil suddenly go toe to toe with dante despite claiming hes not strong enough
ego

Attached: vorgin qte death.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

I want a game with good gameplay, with the characters I have come to enjoy.
Which is exactly what DMC5 is and DmC isn't.
Anymore questions?

The edgy shit was unironically part of the charm, and I don't understand how people missed it. It was the story of Dante going from a petulant little shit to a protector of humanity. It was his goddamn character arc, he starts as an alcoholic trailer-trash edgy loner and transforms into the white-haired hero of humanity who stands proud against the forces of hell to protect us.

If DmC Dante had spent the entire game making "flock off, featherface" tier puns he would have been more like the Dante we knew, but it wouldn't have been an origin story.

the core of the game, the gameplay is still OG DMC, and the story still maintains a tone and style far closer to the earlier games than the edgelord we live in a society reboot. As I said, the only things the game really takes from the reboot are a few surface elements.

The second video was Aztez, another brilliant western action game.

You can't cancel anything into anything in Darksiders; you can dodge-cancel most things, but that's also true of a lot of action games. Fuck, it's true of DMC if you count jumping as dodging.

Every game Yea Forums likes is shit and every game Yea Forums hates is good exept the AAA garbo tier ones
Games Yea Forums praises as 10/10:
>STALKER
>Vampires bloodlines
>Kenshi
etc
Games Yea Forums hates:
>Bloodborne
>Spiderman
>BOTW
>GTA5
>MHW
etc

Attached: 4chan statistic by hiro for advertisers.png (373x165, 13K)

lock-on is a casual friendly mechanic

Attached: dmc_dante_dark_costume_dlc_xnalara_by_sumirehaikuxna-d5yltb6.jpg (845x946, 86K)

yes ty

>exept the AAA garbo tier ones
So, like every game you listed in the "games Yea Forums hates" section?

Worst part about dmc5 is all the disgusting bandwagon hoppers jumping on my series. In 20 years of discussing this game story has been the focus of like 2% of the discussion. Now that all you faggots played through the HD collection on normal all you want to discuss is the fucking story.

Attached: vorgin qte death 2.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

lol no hes not hes CHAD nero, don't compare him to virgin el donte, buy the game user it may help you realize what you're missing in life maybe this just once you'll be able to make a good choice in life.

Attached: 1454116768576.jpg (700x523, 63K)

HERE COME THE CONTRARIAN FAGS.
Every single-fucking time since this board was created.
You faggots dont even change in generations.
DmC is a shit game. Stop being contrarian.

Even NOW people are bitching that Dante isn't playable until halfway through 5. It's not about people not liking Nero, it's about people wanting a DMC game where you don't have to wait until halfway through to play as the main character and all you do is the same shit the other character already did.

That was what people complained about in 4. Having additional playable characters isn't bad, but the general consensus I got was "it should have been a full-length game and I should have been able to choose which character I wanted to play as for the missions".

Shit, go pick a DMC5 thread on this board right now and I bet you can find 5 people asking for exactly that.

They are AAA but certainly not garbo

>>The second video was Aztez, another brilliant western action game.
that does look fun
can i be a cute skinny boy instead of the buff one

well said

It's okay when the base game isn't poop. Only so many ways they DmC devs could try to shine that "Shakespearean" turd.

Capcom fucked up by not making this its own IP tbqh.

That entire list are games Yea Forums loves, it's just that you divided it by games YOU enjoy and YOU hate.
Also, Yea Forums is a community of differing opinions. Shocker, I know. Fucking newfags always thinking Yea Forums is the same as their precious Reddit. Since there's no karma system here, you cannot downvote unpopular opinions, meaning every opinion is voiced here.
Which is exactly why "you guys argue over everything" always applies.

Goddamned newfags, it's not fucking hard to understand.

>le epic chad nero xDD

>Muh contrarians
nice buzzword

Nero is the MC. Deal with it.

You can change headdress and skirt (and there are weapon and shield skins) but no, every body is the same weird trapezoid torso body.

Both facially and personality wise this is pretty much true. He just swears a little less

you can't change anything for the first playthrough
>It's objectively the best gameplay of the series
So you support a change like no chip damage on Royal Guard blocks?
> the story is a lot better than that of DMC4
It absolutely isn't.
>graphics are also objectively improved
Trish, Vergil, Lady

Oh yeah, the voice acting and writing was also horribly weak.

But this game HAS always been based. The only people butthurt by it are uber hardcore dmc "fans" that get mad at literally anything. They're very cringey...

you are just in full force atm

Attached: 1364154318704.gif (324x184, 2.78M)

Attached: vorgin qte death 3.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

So you changed the argument to "people want access to all characters for each level" from "people want a Dante oriented game"?
Also, you're saying people have the same complaints about 5 as they had about 4?

The amount of goalpost moving and backtracking is incredible user. In case you're going to claim you didn't move any goalposts, let me quote the original comment I replied to;
>everyone just wanted a proper, full-length Dante-centric DMC game
>ironically, we didn't even get that, though what we got with 5 was still amazing, so I guess it's true players don't actually know what they want

>Trish, Vergil, Lady
That's character design. You ain't good at think

Preach

>Yea Forums is now praising DmC while shitting on proper DMC games
I knew this was going to happen. Fuck this shithole

There actually are a number of references to DmC in DMC5, but they often are more making fun of it than anything like with the smoking bit. I'm happy what it did take inspiration from was some of it's better ideas. Vergil having Doppleganger is a nice throw to 3's style that didn't survive and DmC did that first, I'm sure that was a note taken. The urban environment was nice though I'm not really sure that's necessarily a direct reference to DmC.

DmC is still a bad game. It's not a bad game for everything it did, that would be a hyperbole, but for the just flat out ruining of the mood and characters as well as being a secret sequel to Heavenly Sword in terms of mechanics rather than, you know, Devil May Cry.

Today I will remind them

Attached: dmc reboot story.png (1030x2432, 374K)

Attached: vorgin qte death 4.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

The PS4 and xbone versions fixed some of the gameplay issues with it which were just mods people made for PC
It's still just "wake up sheeple" the game with decent level design and being edgy for the sake of being edgy

Vergil bossfight
Largely urban enivronment
Realistic clothing and style

>v is one person
did you know people are people. and like different things

>not being able to tell trolling from genuine discussion
user...

I do think this game gets a bit too much hate and after playing the Definitive Edition I think it's a 7/10 game at best but I think it really wasn't necessary to reboot the series at all. I give it credit for being a complete game and having some good levels. 1, 3 and 5 were the only other games that had good levels, 2 and 4 were fucking bland, 4 especially.

Basically this. The gameplay in that game is good, therefore it's a good game. Story is alright as well.

yep
clear as day
and the lengths fanboys will go to to deny the obvious

>Vergil bossfight
>literally in every dmc but 2

>Everyone who doesn't like what I like is a troll!
Wish I was this petty

Fuck off retard, DMC5 has a good story and amazing gameplay, while DmC has a horrid story and tolerable gameplay.

>The gameplay in that game is good
No that's exactly what's shitty and why it was hated by 'true' fans.
>infinite air juggles
>rewarded for spamming the same attack
>color coded enemies
it had the weakest combat of the entire DMC franchise. That's why people were critical. Plus the setting and story were just fucking retarded and didn't fit the DMC universe at all. DMC didn't need a reboot, it needed DMC5.

>tfw literally half of these are present in DMC5
Ohhh but we won't talk about your precious 11/10 series, it can do no wrong!
lol...

And I stand by that. That doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have been happy to have a playable Nero, but him being a bait and switch MC was actually the source of a ton of salt when 4 was released. People grew to like him over time but jesus, do you not remember that either? It was a huge thing that a DMC game came out and you didn’t even play as Dante until halfway through because of Itsuno’s OC Donut Steel.

Now 5 is out and people don’t hate Nero, but they’re still salty that they don’t get Dante out of the gate. And a lot of them also don’t like being forced to play as V... as V grows on people, they’ll come to like it, but it would still be weird for them to release DMC6 where the first 10 missions you play as V, then after that you finally get Nero.

>DmC has a horrid story
Wrong

Well, people saying DmC was good are obviously trolling. I mean, they can like it. That's fine. But it wasn't good. This has been discussed and dissected for years.

what half?

Nice trolling bro

The amount of cringe emanating from this post is stifling. Take a shower, sonny, you STINK.

3 is fantastic 4 is half a game and 4:SE emphasizes how unfinished it is, it's disgusting how overrated 4 is on thos board.
>but muh Combo MAD's!
half a game.

>tfw literally half of these are present in DMC5
Please point them out. Easy making claims without arguments or evidence user.

There's an equal amount of gameplay discussion going around, special friend. And don't pretend longtime fans weren't at least somewhat invested in the story, I saw that shit being discussed way before I got into the series

>That's character design
but then there's animation on top of that
I don't like Nero's design but he's not as off as these other characters

4 being half a game doesn't mean it's not better than DmC in every regard.

>IT'S JUST THE SHITPOSTERS

It was shit jus tlike V

Prove me wrong there or kys.

4 is worse with 5 chars than 3 was with one
>Dante has too many weps for his buttons, have to awkwardly cycle past a gimmick gun/sword constantly
>Trish is half-assed, has half a moveset, lost her lasers, just lmao jump lighting spam on repeat
>Lady shares >50% of her moveset with Dante, 40% with DMC 3 dante, only like 3 of her attacks are actually new
>Vergil has a retarded concentration bar to make him op while he's being OP, brainlets lap him up as he's the only SE char with an entire moveset and he's retardedly overpowered

DmC has only 2 things going for it above DMC5. Enviroments look great and are diverse as opposed to DMC5's bland washed out city and boring ass grey tree. And I unironically like some some of the hit and parry sounds.

Attached: 142464366777.jpg (1280x960, 104K)

>the entire DMC franchise
Yeah, bro. 2 was amazing, can't stop going back to it because of its amazing combat. Also you can infinitely air juggle in 5 as Nero.

So does anyone actually have a picture of Vorgilsaurus? I can't tell if I'm imagining things but I could've sworn I saw something of the likes floating around

Man you're so bad at baitposting that your thread died. Sad.

Animation is also not graphics how low is your iq

2 still had better combat than DmC. Fite me.

it's ok with some mods like lockon and stuff. Console version DE is good but base 30 fps was a mistake

They're both shit games. 1, 3 and 5 are the only good DMC games.

I always like DmC. It's a very soulful game.

>pretending to be retarded
>is actually retarded
which one are you doing right now?

I never claimed otherwise, Donte was the best. Can't wait to play DMC5 regardless.

>Also you can infinitely air juggle in 5 as Nero.
Source?
And you could always juggle enemies for a long time in the games, if you knew how to jump cancel. That's not the same as DmC's infinite air juggles user. It took quite a bit of skill to be able to do that.

this
plus Vergil was such a fan favorite, it would be crazy not to at least redeem him a little bit to at least rival tier

1, 3, 4 and 5 are.
5 > 3 > 4 >1

I agree with the gorgeous environments, but for me DmC had abysmal sound direction. DmC Ebony and Ivory's gunshots sound lackluster compared to the meaty 1911 gun noises that E&I make in 1 and 3. The impact sounds that the devil arms in DmC somewhat feel weightless and subdued compared to mainline titles, not to mention the weird noises donte makes.

>YEAAAAAHHHHHHH
>OHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: jeen-lih-lun-danteeryxrender-copy.jpg (1920x2206, 551K)

Alright, I'm back from my smoke now, I'll tell you my ideas.

>character : A demon in true form entire game
>weapons : A swordwhip and energy blasts
>setting : A human who betrays their own kind
>the human wants to bring hell on Earth
>demon MC must stop him and fight demons
>Game : has a lot of demons that are hard
>You get to a few different combat styles and >you get to unlock levels after beaten game
>boss fights way more difficult and memorable

these are to name a few ideas.

>Yea Forums hated DmC's style call outs
>loves them in 5
>Yea Forums hated Vergil's doppelganger in DmC
>loves it in 5
>Yea Forums hated the slow motion finishes on enemies in DmC
>loves it in 5
>Yea Forums hated the enemy introductions from DmC
>loves it in 5
>Yea Forums hated how characters talk in DmC during in gameplay
>loves it in 5
The absolute state of the hivemind.

He meant the Enemy Step into Snatch until you reach the Skybox. I don't know why they changed Enemy Step and gravity when it worked perfectly in 4.

V FAGS BTFO HOLY SHIT

This is one of the worst rebuttals to DmC's awful story I've ever seen, good job retard, you continue to make you and the 5 fans of that shitshow more and more embarrassing.

I'll agree with you if 4 ever gets finished.

I still hate most of those. I like Vergil Doppelganger because I get to fight 2 of a good character instead of 2 of a shitty one.

>>>character : A demon in true form entire game
>>weapons : A swordwhip and energy blasts
>>setting : A human who betrays their own kind
>>the human wants to bring hell on Earth
>>demon MC must stop him and fight demons
>>Game : has a lot of demons that are hard
>>You get to a few different combat styles and >you get to unlock levels after beaten game
>>boss fights way more difficult and memorable
>what if the bad guy from dmc2 was the mc
lolf

It /was/ done better

Enemy step works the same way as it did in DmC and you can slash, jump/cancel like you can in that. In 4 it was much harder.

Your other thread died huh. Pathetic.

>its okay when anime san does it

are you gay or just unimaginative? You expect so less.... Get real. What do you THINK I want?

Explain how the slow motion finishes are better in 5 compared to DmC.

That's true. It's okay when Japan does it.

there is literally no reason to be hostile, why not think it through?

>You expect so less.... Get real.
you fucking what

>In 4 it was much harder.
For no good reason and you know it. Having to adjust how you jump cancel depending on your character and depending on which enemy you were fighting because they all had different aerial properties was retarded as fuck. I spent too long wondering why I couldn't do a simple JC aerial rave on a scarecrow as Dante but then was able to vortex a frost to death instantly. DMC5's JC is easy, but it's more like DMC3's JC which was also easy and I don't mind that at all. It's more fun when it's at least consistent.

You heard me you bitch. I said get real you dullard.

Can I join the party, Dante?

Attached: 1491446841706.jpg (1280x768, 191K)

I hate them in both. Any chance I can turn it off?

>You expect so less

it's ok
just cringe as all hell that they took Capcom characters and broke the rule of "a character doesn't have to have sex and abuse substances to be cool" big time

All that matters is DMCV shit on DmC and Donte is never coming back.
Does that upset you?
Good, no amount of "arguments" will ever bring that faggot back.
Oh one more thing
Fuck you.

Attached: 1552252052488.jpg (540x596, 39K)

>so less
>soul-less

?
are you on drugs

>All that matters is DMCV shit on DmC
Wrong

Yes, now you get it.

Finishers are also way better in DmC. Felt weak in DMC5 even though they copied it from DmC

You have no idea how quickly my wallet would open if one of the DLC characters for Bloody Palace is just "Featuring Demi Fiend from the Shin Megami Tensei series!"

Partially for the legacy and joke but mostly just cause I love SMT3.

Soulessness is the theme of the game idea.

How is he wrong?

>DLC is okay when japan does it

DMC>5
In terms of story, aesthetics, characters, combat system (no brainlet enabling I-win DMC2 badness super devil trigger bullshit), everything

I'd consider getting it if it ever went on sale for dirt cheap.

Everything you said is so wrong, but I'm not going to go in detail cause you'll just spout some autistic meme garbage.

That's true. It's only okay if Japan does it.

I really don't give a fuck so long as it's reasonably priced and the base game feels complete without it. Better than another DMC: Special Edition.

>No enabling I win button
Do you even know what DmC's DT does?

This is the only real issue after DE fixed most of the issues.
I kinda wished this enemy made a appearence in DMCV. I loved fighting it, fury's and angelos felt weak in comparison

Attached: Drekavac_(DmC).jpg (600x335, 32K)

>Another retard that got tricked with "DLC BAD"
DLC isn't bad, it's how it's handled that's bad.
Red orb and blue orb DLC is bad.
More characters and content good.
Can your caveman brain understand that?

Good argument
>I'm right you wrong lalala suck my dong

Enchances your abilities
Not replaces them with 15 million damage spam attacks

>DLC isn't bad,
Wrong

What did they even take from DmC? I see literally zero elements of that game in DMCV, thankfully.

>DMC5
>''LOL NO ONE PLAYS IT FOR THE STORY JUST PLAY FAGGOT DMC WAS NEVER ABOUT THE STORY ANYWAY''
>DmC
>''DmC's STORY SUCKED AND RUINED THE GAME FOR ME''

Attached: 171.jpg (613x533, 33K)

For all its failings, DMC2 at least offered innovation. Style switching first shows up in 2. DmC offers nothing new gameplaywise, and is largely a step backwards.

>Nero is donte
>Literally, visually, personality wise, he's just donte that swears less
>Vergil is DmC vergil
>Same awkward manerisms, same bro but stand off attitude, same attacks

>In terms of story
Eh, it wasn't a DMC story, so it's automatically shit, there was barely the theme of love, and no devil cried apart from lilith
>aesthetics
Didn't have a horror aesthetic nor a gothic aesthetic so it's shit
>characters
Kek, good one, Vorgin's character is barely better than Vergil, and Donte was just a western Nero with a Dante skin
>combat system
>No styles for Dante
>instead you get angel mode and demon mode with two (2) dodge buttons
No thanks

Oh you're going to side step my post because you're just ass angry about DmC, sorry to have bothered you in your delusional lalala land where DmC isn't trash.

See

I've always seen Nero as a more immature Dante, even compared to 3's. They were both snarky as hell when they were teenagers, just the former is more vulgar about it despite his caring nature. With 5 Nero has mellowed out, but I don't expect somebody in their seemingly mid 20s to mature all that much from when they were at least 18-19 before. It'd be like assuming everybody that goes to college will be ready for adulthood. Dante had a number of years between DMC3 and 1 to mature from a brat to a guy who takes things seriously and could still crack a joke or two.

So when you mix in Nero's emotions, his new outtake on life post 4, and the shit what happened to him in the prologue of 5, it comes as no surprise he seems comparable to DmC's Dante.

Attached: Tomboy.jpg (2000x1125, 453K)

>>Eh, it wasn't a DMC story, so it's automatically shit,
wow gr8 argument bro ''story is bad because its not dmc lol''

>>Didn't have a horror aesthetic nor a gothic aesthetic so it's shit
>its different so its bad
DMC5 styled itself after DmC. Those urban enviroments? DmC inspired that

>Donte was just a western Nero with a Dante skin
Other way around. Nero is Donte.

>No thanks
Yes you get a blanced system that actually requires thought and interaction beyond ''hueh me spam all buttons heeeeeeeeeehueh''

But it was never equal. It was 90% 10%. Yes I was interested to see what would happen, but not to the extent these nerds are.

It's not japanese so it's shit by default.

>DmC devs are retarded and base Donte's personality off of Nero in DMC4
>When DMCV picks it back up people that don't know anything about the series say wildly off base shit.
I want off this ride where DmC cucks think they're owed something.

Attached: 20190311041540_1.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Okay do you didn't play DMC3 and you didn't play DMCV. Thanks for your input I guess faggot.
Characters talk during gameplay in dmc4.
Don't know what the fuck these callouts are.
>Doppelganger
You mean his humanity separated? That's not what a dopelganger is.
>Slow motion finishes
Am I missing something? Im on DMD right now and the only slow motion finishes are when taking the pictures for the scrap book.
>How characters talk
Nigger you can't be serious.

The urban environments were in DMC2, so I guess DmC just ripped it off from there.

>>Okay do you didn't play DMC3 and you didn't play DMCV. Thanks for your input I guess faggot.
Good argument. ''I have no argument, I will simply throw around buzzwords lol''

Yes, truly, it is the greatest game. SDT is also from it. And waifu pandering

Devil May Cry story ranges from fine to pretty good though, with 3 and 5 having good stories, 4 being decent, and 1 and 2 just existing but not being bad by any means.

People bitched about DmC because it put so much of its chips on the story, and how it was so much better and more well-written compared to the old games, as well as its characters just being all around awful parodies of their original takes.

Previous Devil May Cry's had short, well-contained stories, with likable characters, a cool world, and decent to good stories, it makes sense people would be pissed, what are you confused about?

>had to be copied and fixed by japs in order to fix it's decent aspects
The state of ninja theory

If Nero didn't have the new haircut no one would be comparing his personality to Donte.

>5
>good story
stopped reading there

>5 having good story
I have to disagree there, but the main thing about DMC is that the characters are enjoyable, compared to Donte and his supporting cast, even 5 had a lot of enjoyable moments even if the narrative wasn't good

>''story is bad because its not dmc lol''
Exactly, if I want to a RE game than I'm expecting an RE story changing it into something completely diffrent is retarded and makes it feel unlike what it's supposed to be
>DMC5 styled itself after DmC. Those urban enviroments? DmC inspired that
The urban environment were inspired by London because Itsuno visited NT there to help them on the game, DmC's enviorment are inspired by Italian-like architecture, and as you can tell diffrent
>Other way around. Nero is Donte
>Nero first appeared back in 2008
>somehow he's a copy of a 2013 character
Okay...
>Yes you get a blanced system that actually requires thought and interaction beyond ''hueh me spam all buttons heeeeeeeeeehueh'
You haven't played the game, have you?

Have you never got a D rank even in DMC5? the announcer literally shouts DISMAL. You're good enough to get at least tha,t right?

The last enemy you kill the game slows down in both DmC and 5.

>Finishers are also way better in DmC.
What do you mean by finishers

Alright retard, just ignore all the strides made by Vergil's character by V, which was actually a genius idea, ignore the interactions between characters and some of the best interpretations of them yet, ignore the way they squeezed expanded universe stuff into the game. Can't wait to see you in the youtube comment sections about DMC5's story talking about how shit it was ignoring all it did.

Attached: 1552354335853.png (880x962, 613K)

>3
>Hello I am an evil man your brother is evil come stab us
>Lol K
>This is my daguther, she is cute, stab her
>Lol K
>These other enemies don't matter but stab them they have cutscenes
>Lol K
>Stab you're brother
>Lol K
>HAHA! I WANTED YOU TO DO THAT! I WILL NOW MOLEST MY DAUGHTER, TO REMIND YOU I AM EVIL, COME STAB ME
>Lol K
>Brother stab me
>Lol K

>4
>HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HER ASS
>ITS FUCKING GLORIOUS
>GODDAMN
>FUCK ME
>UNNNNNFFFFF
>also stab this red dude
>lol k
>stab these people, only one of which actually matters
>lol k
>stab this old man
>lol k

You could cut out over 90% of their ''stories'' and nothing would change

>Had to copy NT to have decent characters
the state of japan

And style switching, and dual weilding, and multiple routes/characters, and playable Trish and Sparda. Oh, and the urban environments that DmC ripped off.

Nero or Dante doesn't say a word when out of combat. Donte says random things between combat and so does Nero, we even playing the same games?

>>Exactly, if I want to a RE game than I'm expecting an RE story changing it into something completely diffrent is retarded and makes it feel unlike what it's supposed to be
>WAAAAh its different so its bad

>>The urban environment were inspired by London because Itsuno visited NT there to help them on the game, DmC's enviorment are inspired by Italian-like architecture, and as you can tell diffrent
>NT, an english company, makes urban DMC
>Itsnunu goes to londan to see how cool england is because he's a westaboo faggot
>Copies it
still inspired by dmc you pleb

>Okay...
Old Nero and 5 Nero are not the same dude. Different attitude and appearence.

>You haven't played the game, have you?
Of course I have. Have you? Have you used the SDT? Its fucking busted.

Sparda was playable in 1.

DMC franchise was always shit and for retarded weeb casuals who want to go LE CRAAAZY REDDIT HUMOR compared to Ninja Gaiden.
Even Bayo btfoed this shit lmao.

Attached: ahm.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Post the one with matching feet.

That enemy was just waiting for it to do the portal teleport thing, demon dodge, and then hit. Fury in DMC5 is much more annoying, its like Blitz.

All Yea Forums posters should be put in a gas chamber.

>characters barely even changed, only arguable one is nero
lmao

You first

you first

>just ignore all the strides made by Vergil's character by V,
I'm gonna ignore it because the game ignores it.

Bayo is a step below NG is on par.

>They only changed the MC so it doesn't count
>Also vergil didn't change
>Its not like vergil changing is the entire fucking plot or anything

>Itsuno helped Ninja Theory with DmC
>people are trying to use similar features as "ammunition" against one game or another
>when this is the same guy that used 2 as a spring board for 3's mechanics
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, and not the good kind.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552278670526.jpg (1137x640, 111K)

Why don't you all jump in and save yourselves the trouble

Last enemy kill slowmotion. Which DMC5 took from DmC

Trish weilds Sparda.

You didn't pay attention then.

So did Dante in 1

be my guest, after you.

It was done worse actually. The monsters in DmC broke apart during the finishers. In 5 the monsters just spew blood.

Stop replying to bait

It takes all good parts from older games yea whats so bad about it? Ok maybe it doesnt have deep and explorable maps but honestly fuck puzzles, platforming and running around empty hallways.

Posting my favorite

Attached: #DEMONS.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

>mommy they dont agree with me so its bait
>abloo bloo bloo

I think he's just saying it's the same shit as DMC3 and is confused on why people are shitposting about it

Trish wasn't playable in 1.

you need to go outside more. they are completely different

What a faggy costume.

No one said she was

FUCK YOU!

>Devil May Cry 5 Vergil
>Hey bro, i don't care that you killed millions of people. Let's fight once and be bros forever in hell
>DmC Vorgil
>You wanna rule the world? Fuck you, earth is under my protection no. Go to hell.

At least Donte is not a sociopath.

Yeah it's a shame. considering RE2 runs on the same engine it's capable of doing so.

>They only changed the MC so it doesn't count
Barely
Vergil's similar to reboot vergil? I guess doppelganger but that's more with fighting mechanics

Vergil didn't summon the tree.

>WAAAAh its different so its bad
>hey can I have a sandwich
>sure, here's your hamburger, bro
>but I asked for a sandwich
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU HATE HAMBURGERS
>still inspired by dmc you pleb
Sorry user, but it seems you have brain damage
Ninja theory put urban environments because it was hip to do so, while Itsuno liked how London had a mix between modern and gothic architecture and found it fitting for DMC
>Nero is diffrent because he has short hair >:(
>Of course I have. Have you? Have you used the SDT? Its fucking busted.
Have you played DmC? The DT is so shit that it's designed to make enemies not move at all

I actually wish with DmC they went with what was shown in the 2010 trailer.

When did you realize that DMC remake is literally the best one apart from the first?

>Middle aged cowboy sociopath's more likable than Donte
Says a lot really
To be fair, half of him did

He was corrupt by Mundus right? And still is. Partly. Maybe.

Ever heard the phrase family comes first?

>food analogy

No, Urizen didn't summon it either.
It was gonna show up whether or not he was there, he just took advantage of it to become Demon King

Low-effort posting, poor taste, aggressive ignorance, or trolling. It's one of the above. DmC was shit, and this is another thread that proves it. We'll get another thread with the same folks listed in the first sentence greeting blown the fuck out later today. Then, we'll have it again. Same people get shamed, only to have another thread later. The same as it has been since DmC's release.

I'm saying it's fucking retarded to care where the mechanics stem from when Itsuno makes a point to salvage everything he can from lesser games.

But I'm reading the OP again, and I doubt they actually realize Itsuno actively helped with DmC's development if interviews are anything to go by. Wasn't the DmCSE more or less testing grounds for 4's SE and inclusion of Vergil too?

Attached: 1552260618318.jpg (607x1024, 79K)

Really that's the big thing
Reboot could've/probably would've still had been shit, but we would've saw purely what NT could've made by themselves, rather than bending stuff due to capcom forcing them to try and pander to the original fanbase too after the initial reception

Oh, I thought we were just going to keep posting things we both already know.

Nice buzzwords bro. How 'bout you read the actual arguments instead of throwing a childish hissy fit people aren't sitting in a circle jerkin' each other off over what you like

Yea maybe if you're a fucking retard

I had the same hair as V but today I got a haircut now its like Donte.

Yea I dont think many people know what Itsuno did or not but I think there is absolutely nothing wrong taking the elements that work and putting them together - your own work or not.

>squirrel semen

DmCbabbies will defend this

It was capcom that was forcing them to make it different, user. Capcom rejected a lot of designs NT made where Donte looked too much like Dante.

People seem to forget DmC was a collaboration and not just ninja theory.

Attached: DmC2.jpg (879x945, 118K)

So how does that explain the 'Dante is not gay cowboy' slides?

My mistake

What could I say, I gave the best kind of analogy for the best kind of retard

>Sabotage NT
>Take their concept and perfect it
Based an connivingpilled.
Get the best game ever and trample on gullible retards in the process!

Even Tameem didn't deserve to get backstabbled like that

I have. Like I said. We've had the same thread since DmC's release. Every thread we have some retard insist that it's just fanboys circle jerking each other when DmC is revealed (again) to be a shitty game. You are that retard. With this out of the way, shall we meet for the same thread tomorrow?

Tameem deserves to die

the gameplay is shit

Why would he sabotage it if he wanted to make DmC2?

He's a dick but no one deserves that.

That was just Yea Forums taking it at face value. It was an artist's presentation who was on the NT team. There's plenty of stuff out there about the development process on DmC. Tameem was a dick but Capcom was the bigger evil, there was faults on both sides. Some of the concept art of Dante from DmC looks really good and its a shame they were never actually Dante or at least costumes.

>He took Itsuno's PR talk seriously

Boy oh boy do I miss the slow walking sections with expositional dialogue

More control over DmC2's development

are you retarded?

>i-it's a lie glorious niponese would never want to work with filthy gaijins

>Capcom was the bigger evil
Yeah for forcing a reboot in the first place.
Honestly I'm thinking about that last action game NT made for launch PS3, people kept saying that the base gameplay for DmC was just an imporved Heavenly Sword. Was that a good game?

>says there is
>doesn't provide proof
Get out of here Tameem

gud for u
>lemme just swooce right in, pretend v is one dude, not read shit, then backpedal when called out

Wrong

>Wrong
Depends on if you take base or DE.
Even then it's just decent at best

DMC had its own style of game-play which was acualy pretty good.
People just hated the narrative direction the game was going in.
As in the series was trying way to hard to be a modern day TV series or movie instead of a goofy over the top game.
IN fact if Ninja Theory DMC was a original IP people would probably praise the game.

As far as DMCV goes they only copied the more Realistic instead of anime look despite it still being somewhat anime.
But as far as game-play goes V is basically just IV but better.

Attached: 1551408810684.jpg (540x709, 81K)

This except I had hair like hobo Dante and now its like Donte

It was decent. They added a stupid Sixaxis gimmick. I guess because it was a launch title or close enough to it. I'd say give it a try.

It was okay. Very flavor of the month, I don't think it's that similar to DmC. I haven't played it since release.

Its great factors masked by awful marketing. It's a pure 7.5/10 fun game through and through, but after DMC4, it's still a massive downgrade. Also, Haven't played the Definitive Edition, but considering it has lock on, I'd say it's better by default.

Attached: 1552333525760.png (849x481, 273K)

t. Keiji Inafune Get the fuck out you stupid faggot haha! You thought you could make a better megaman lol! You're dumb haha!

>someone is still butthurt that the reboot flopped in multiple ways
>Meanwhile anons are still waiting for proof of in DMC 5

Wow, all that mad from OP is making him become a big laughing stock of failed "arguments" and crying.

Heavenly Sword is lite-God of War. It was okay. If you like the first 2 GoW at least, you'll like Heavenly Sword. If I remember correctly I quite enjoy the dialogue. Having Andy Serkis most certainly helped.

Man I love DMC5 but jesus christ the enviroments are so shit. compared to the last 2 games.
>DMC4
>fortuna town section
>snow area
>castle ala dmc1
>jungle
>demonic area
DmC btfo both in the environment department which looked great and were ever shifting in limbo with 0 backtracking what so ever in the game. Fun fair and the business area were neat. DMC5 has 25% okaish streets and the rest just the same looking demonic tree with catwalk corridors. Felt like they really rushed it.

Attached: 1552243395587.png (800x587, 504K)

Nero and Dante play almost identical to how they did in DMC4, just with new tools. DmC was an OK game, but stop being retarded.

Well thanks, I guess I'll try it someday
Honestly like the designs for it too

If he wanted to make DmC 2 he would've just done so. So yes, it was just PR talk.

But Vergils downfall had new enemies.

I remember having this complaint for DMC3 with its Temn ni gru tower or something. What a shame.

DmC is such a cringy mess that I can't hate it. The gameplay is enjoyable enough and the edgyness and lack of self awareness makes it entertaining.

it did? I couldn't tell from all the eye rolling I was doing from the Bleach bullshit that was in the dlc.

Ninja Theory was working on other games so it didnt happen. Also now they are bought out by microshit so it wouldnt happen unless it's xbox exclusive.

The ghost things that you need to attack with the summoned swords before you can kill them with Yamato and that behemoth creature.

Not one dude. After all, it takes multiple people providing the same evidence each thread to prove that DmC was crap. Just as each thread needs a retard like you. Spoiler warning: this thread ends up pruned or deleted, you slink off (high on your own farts) because all this reading/learning is hard on your brain, and some like-minded dope makes this thread again so that the same events can unfold at a later time.

DMC1 and 4 had better variation in level design, but 4 really gets fucked over beyond belief with having to replay the same set of levels with no variation.
1 was set on the same island and was a bit small, but changed things up when you returned to the castle with atmosphere and layout. This was combined with going around the island to its different sectors
Only thing that I feel was an issue was how limbo's bloom made things look too ugly at times, but yeah, they tried to make things more varied, Barbas' level design was probably one of the more creative things I've seen in a game and I can at least give them props for that
I think the issue was that the tree needed more varied levels, looked pretty but it all blended in.
I enjoyed the city segments in 5 a lot more in terms of design, but I wish the later levels had more colour in it like how Nero's lvs 1-3 did. Nero had the best city stages with the library, bridge and demo level.
Dante's and V's latter stages in Red Grave looked really grey with the overcast.
The main thing I don't get with the tree is that the fruit created a fake Sparda estate. It felt that they could've expanded that to have illusionary levels within the tree, justifying improbable appearances and hell, make more callbacks. Could've had a mallet island illusion stage inside the tree, or one which looked like the mouth of the demon world. Missed something potentially fun.

Seems like shitty PR talk to me then downplaying your new game
>I really wanted to make DmC2 but couldnt so i had to make DMCV instead.

The only thing I remember was that cool news anchor boss fight.

>Also now they are bought out by microshit so it wouldnt happen unless it's xbox exclusive.
How convenient for Itsuno.

Reminder that Ninja Theory are gonna make Scalebound

Microsoft still paid a lot to Capcom to make DMC5 look like a xbox exclusive so they could've in theory went through with it. Fact is behind all that PR bullshit even Capcom and Itsuno knows Ninja Theory is fucking poison.

>So, now that its been copied by japs

How did Japan copy this abortion?

They made a Good game.
Ninja theory did not.

Kamiya is going to be so pissed.

Oh right I forgot about 3 in that block of text
3's problem is that it followed 1's aspect of revisiting, but didn't really change things up as interestingly, sure the tower's destroyed, but most of the place is just a brown gothic tower with only a bit of the forbidden lands, Leviathan's stomach and the boss arenas looking varied, and those were one room. Like beowulf's refinery/lava room should've been a set of rooms, the underground arena with the timesteed should've been akin to DMC1's arena, with a bunch of rooms and the outside.
DMC1's also shares a similar enviromental aesthetic but spices up the locations more.
Just used some concepts/gameplay elements and tuned them up, OP baity but it's not exactly wrong

Not really, NT only got bought out last year and DMC5 had a 5 year development. NT was working on Hellblade, dexed and other stuff so thats why DmC2 couldnt happen. DmC2 could still happen if microsoft made a deal with capcom for it and did the funding.

>DmC2 could still happen
Sure Tameme.

>Prove opinions
lolf

Speaking of Kamiya did he say anything about DMCV after it came out? I wonder what he thinks of it. I checked his twitter but it's just mostly tetris 99 shit and shitposting. I know he played the RE2 remake atleast

Kamiya got banned from twitter though lmao

i don't give a shit about shitposters and autists baiting about DMC anymore. DmC is never coming back, we have DMC5 and we're probably going to get DMC6 since it did so well. "lul nero = donte" faggots are permanently btfo. "OH NO NO NO IT'S GONNA FLOP" faggots are permanently btfo. no amount of terrible posts can change these facts

Attached: 1551941326421.jpg (1024x991, 122K)

>it's real

Attached: 1515444736344.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>i don't give a shit
yes you posted

>Kamiya got banned from twitter though lmao
>the biggest block

>we're probably going to get DMC6 since it did so well
>DMC5
>sold well
It did worse than DmC, retard. Get ready to eat shit when we get DmC2 as an apology for the shitshow that was 5.

I checked his twitter and it seems like he spent the past few hours blocking Japanese people who spelled PlatinumGames' name incorrectly.

>DmC had a consistent narrative with actual weight
Because sniper abortions is compelling storytelling
Look at this faggot and laugh.

Attached: 1433318831003.jpg (1600x1584, 213K)

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1104664830303072257
He hasn't played it

He's suspended now though. Maybe that will cure his twitter autism.

>post no proof
there is a recurring theme in this thread.

It says his account is temporarily limited but you can still view his tweets.

IT'S TIME FOR US TO RULE DONTE

>did worse than DmC
Nice source, faggot.

That costume just screams faggot. What were they thinking

>bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3550244/devil-may-cry-5-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/
>mcvuk.com/business/capcom-almost-halves-dmc-sales-expectations
you are so unbelievably BTFO that it's quite sad, find a hobby that isn't being assblasted about a video game

Attached: 1552018110574.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>It's real
Holy fuck kek
What did that retard do this time?

>pc

Attached: 1495858575677.jpg (236x232, 11K)

Probably calling all foreigners and english speakers insects?

>A rising ego explains how Vergil, despite clearly stating that he wasn't as powerful as dante, nor could he go on any of the missions that dante could, is able to go toe to toe with Dante

Attached: 1552337515262.jpg (254x283, 14K)

WOW rude

Yes, Correct

>fortuna has you needlessly going in and out of buildings with bad camera angles and small fights
>snow area is literally just outside the castle
>castle is an absolute slog to navigate because of the beyblades
>jungle that's so out of place even Nero comments on it
>Sanctum manor/lab is just platforming off white marble up and across
I liked the game's architecture, but 4 was nowhere near as fun to play 3 in-between fights, and even then both Dante and Nero felt half-baked. None of the set pieces are really that iconic though outside of maybe the Fortuna docks and the cathedral.

Attached: 1544070903912.png (900x900, 569K)