>Someone types out a twitch emote in the ingame chat

Attached: vomit.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Kappa

4Head

PogChamp

There's literally nothing wrong with that
Kappa

pog

Twitch humour like that is for people who can’t be funny or original on their own, which is most people

Gottem!

Attached: 0284375436.png (434x327, 32K)

You are an old fart and you have to live with that fact. I pity you.

unlike our extremely creative pepe and wojak here at 4channel

So did that dog die? I see this image a lot but I've always wondered. I figured it was spitting up chocolate, but that just seems like too much vom for a dog without some serious issues afterwards.

Is this what old people think young people look like?

FeelsWeirdManW

Not advertiser friendly monkaS

>implying they dont

Attached: Capture.png (488x317, 405K)

KikeNigger
BixNood

WideHarder

What's the problem? Emotes are like the reaction images of Twitch.
Nobody here has a problem with reaction images

c
r
i
n
g
e

That guy is 30 years old btw.

NotLikeThis KappaPride FeelsBadMan :D

Attached: forsenE.jpg (600x315, 12K)

MonkaS

It's the equivalent of 2011 leddit using rageface names to describe their emotions.
Makes me want to wretch. It's like minions for kids.

POGGERS

Pepega :mega: FOOOOR CHAAAAAAAN

being a zoomer is more than just age, it's more like being in tune with the post late 2010s zeitgeist

WeirdChamp

i'd hardly call him that, he's just gay but that's it

Jebaited

I don't even use twitch, it's full of woman-respecting anti-racist agenda pushing, and also possibly money laundering and coercion of camgirls. But the memes make oldfags mad so w/e.

Hey retard.
Being """original""" is for faggots, and the "creative" type who think being unique is preferable to being good and having "personal preference" is better than being competent.
I can be original if I want.
I just don't, because being original is MASSIVELY overrated. Why bother re-inventing the wheel? To show off how good you are at solving an already solved problem in a slightly worse way? Nah, fuck off.
If it's funny, post it. Creativity is for fags.

>woman-respecting anti-racist
I fucking hate how this used to be recognized as a normal thing, and now the first association is an annoying twat who needed a spanking as a kid.

There's a bunch wrong, actually. Communication relies on two parties understanding each other under common means of expression. Expecting random people online to know what an icon on a single site/service is called is detrimental and counter-productive to successful communications. Outside of Twitch, these emotes have no meaning, their names don't embed them. Outside of Twitch, kappa is an Asian mythical creature and pogs are out-of-fashion round slices of cardboard that people used to play with.
Expecting people outside of Twitch to know what these things mean is like flying to a country with its own language and expecting the locals to speak your language fluently.

Attached: 1_iyjLCpNfstQGpaxlOAhZAg-1.jpg (945x712, 259K)

:thinking:

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The unit of information being transmitted is "I am part of this group or culture. I prove this by showing that I know this group or culture's language. Are you also of this group or culture?"
It's identify friend or foe but it's identify oldfag or newfag.

Pepehands

do people find this funny?

Actual zoomer

>says the guy meme-arrowing on 4channel

I once saw a friend's dog puke all over their floor. The smell was the worst thing ever, and now this image will always remind me of it and make me uncomfortable. Thanks.

Can any of you kids tell me what the fuck Poggers means? Does it have to do with those pog coins I grew up with or am I just too old to understand.

Did people find rage comics funny on Yea Forums at one time?

Can someone tell me what the fuck monkas is? I see it spammed in Twitch chat all the time.

we like fortnite! we like fortnite!

I started the cult of Edobean SGDQ 2017 in Twitch chat, what the fuck did you ever do?

Kappa

when your claim to fame is something nobody has ever heard of
FeelsBadMan

All these seething replies, lmao.
Based.

Its like a redo of Play Of The Game to be about a subject, a "pogger" is someone who consistently makes plays that bring the wins.

basd

I shout twitch memes irl.

nervous emotion

>implying thats not poggers as fuck

i dont know if thats a dansgame or a lulwut from me

its an image of pepe the frog wide eyed and sweating profusely. you never thought to google it?

>see cheater
>drop a big fat forsenCD

imagine getting triggered by twitch emotes

Attached: 4 (1).png (128x128, 25K)

Its a little tiresome seeing all the people who SHOULD have been around for Justin.tv being completely ignorant of the new scene. I remember watching dumbass streams of anime and video games with Yea Forums all the time, back when Yea Forums actually had fun.

justin.tv was magical. Completely unregulated, the last bastion of the wild internet.

is hitbox not still like that?

>OP is a faggot again
No reaction since this is always true

PepeLaugh don't tell him

>someone says a twitch emote out-loud on mic

Attached: 1514804490438.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

>type "WHAT IS LOVE"
>no one replies with the song lyrics

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

monkaS

Zoomer here. It's pretty accurate desu

>twitch emote
fuck, maybe I'm getting old, I have no idea what any of the twitch emote means.
I do watch some streams but I still have no idea what PoGChamp, 4head, kappa, ayaya or whatever is supposed to represent.

>watch faggot streamer who has a fanbase known for constantly being racist and edgy, and has plenty of edgy and racist mods
>say something edgy/racist while streamer isn't paying attention
>get timed out by supposedly edgy and racist mods
They're all faggots who pretend to be edgy but always suck the streamer's dick when they get threatened with a ban

there's a clerk at my local grocery store who looks EXACTLY like that