You lied to me Yea Forums. This game was supposed to be shit

You lied to me Yea Forums. This game was supposed to be shit

Attached: 1538182983000.jpg (2560x1440, 600K)

What are you on about? Yea Forums loves Origins.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPp

Attached: 1520864131264.jpg (851x1613, 359K)

>fat
The insult is misplaced. Just look at her fucking face, she's fucking gaunt if anything.

It was, by that time standards.

>tfw shale would be considered sjw trash character these days

Attached: 1394243911081.gif (450x337, 498K)

Your tastes were supposed to be good.

>Shale that high

Attached: 1551100580752.png (500x602, 213K)

despite it being 10 whole years since i last played this game i still remember that flaming fucking retard, Jowan

jesus fucking christ Jowan was there ever a bigger dumbass in video games

Still, it's amazing how Bioware's writing back then differed so greatly from their writing now, I mean wtf it's only been 10 years.

my condolences, you fat cow

>despite it being 10 whole years
im getting to old for this shit.

The change is double stupid because removing all and every trace of evil means essentially denying evil exists/ever existed. Same with any form of bias or oppression.

DA: Origins and Awaking are great. The other two DA games are not so good.

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>I mean wtf it's only been 10 years.
But many of the people decried for the poor writing in later games were involved with Origins, or even earlier.

I'm still pissed there was no Female Dwarf or Qunari romance, hell, in ANY of the Dragon Age's.

>Sera not included
Good choice
>But no Blackwall
Fuck you

Attached: 1543937601662.png (600x789, 401K)

It's the last great Bioware game. Whoever told you its shit was lying

>Solas

Attached: 1483103139917.gif (266x295, 695K)

>Zevran that low
>Leliana that high

That list is all over the place. The only characters in the lowest tier who actually deserve to be there are Anders and Carver, and it's missing the ones who should be there like Shale and Loghain

>Then get a thicker blanket

Attached: 1546343117281.gif (200x200, 1.29M)

She has bigger boobs and ass than the elf Warden, who's salty about it.

Oh shit, that's a female PC? Couldn't tell.

>Shale is technically a tranny
>hidden behind a paywall to boot
Yeah we would probably have outrage threads 24/7

>>Shale is technically a tranny
Wut?

>>hidden behind a paywall to boot
But if it's optional and bad isn't that an okay thing?

>Alistair is the most closeted faggot character ever and he craves Duncan's cock and constantly cries about it
>Morrigan disapproves because that's how sexually challenged David Gaider sees every relationship with every woman in his life
>Leliana sings while she should be keeping her dumb mouth shut
>Oghren is an alcoholic dwarf, that's a concept never before seen in fantasy
>Sten is just a plain cunt and leaving him to rot in his cage would rid me of his horrible dialogue choices that could never be explained through Hegelian dialectic
>Wynne needs to die to make this game less insufferable
>Zevran is just a plain faggot, wow so progressive such character depth
>Shale actually costs money if you bought this piece of shit at the release
>and the only dog is just a dog which makes him mediocre, congrats bioware

Let me also add
>shit single player MMO gameplay mechanics
>clunky mechanics in combat which is mostly shit btw
>absolutely abysmal writing across the board
>terrible and uninspiring story
>useless tactics
>horrible path finding gets party stuck in an open field with a single fucking rock
>the worst level and dungeon design I have ever fucking seen in any RPG since the days of Amiga 500
>and while speaking of Amiga 500, the graphics of DAO looks like something you could run with 512KB of RAM because it's all brown and shit everywhere
>shit visual design
>shit engine and technology

So, why did I play it? All the way to end? I just wanted to see how full of shit you actually are Yea Forums. Jesus Christ you people are irredeemably retarded. How do you allow yourself to play shit like this, love it and make countless threads about it? How do you fucking live with yourselves? Are you just fucking BioWare shills? I sure hope so. I will never listen to your advice on any game ever. I'll go play a better RPG trying to forget this complete trash. That would probably be any RPG ever made.

Attached: bugs.jpg (529x399, 26K)

>no sister-wife

Attached: bethany__dragon_age_ii__by_zerogravity_at_heart_d9jru29-pre.jpg (1000x799, 66K)

>My condolences, Lily

Why did the Warden have the best bantz?

>that awkward hands placement
Cute!

Go play a real RPG like Skyrim.

blackwall is the fuckest blandest character

>having a wife you can't have sex with
For what purpose?

>tfw i get to kill some recruits

Attached: 2018.09.18-22.12_02.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

compared to some others he seemed ok though.

Sera is actually an alright character.
Blackwall is a boring garbage, especially after THE TWIST.

What are you on about?
Origins is the only decent Bioware game
Even those snobs who play only isoshite rpgs will agree it's passable

Varric the liar has no place in that high rung.

>don't fuck her
>don't fuck her
>don't fuck her
>don't fuck her
Completely useless dialogue selection

A treatise on Sera.

Sera is abrasive and rude. She's also stupid. She doesn't fit in at all in the world the Inquisitor finds themself in. She has her own interests, that do not always align with the Inquisitor's. She even speaks in an annoying manner.

But this is all intentional. The writers made a realistic character. Characters in videogames all too often bend themselves to appeal to the player. If the player doesn't like something, they change the character. Blackwall wanted to die, until the player says "no, don't". We're so used to speech checks getting our way. We're so used to characters being our team, being our friends. Sera contradicts this convention. She doesn't apologize for who she is, and she also doesn't change who she is. It's quite refreshing conceptually, even though it's done in a way that makes an annoying character. But the concept is sound.

There's also the issue of her being gay. To the author's credit, you don't learn this until you specifically ask her out. It's never mentioned at any point ever that she's gay, until the point at which it is immediately relevant to a question the player asks. This is a well-written gay character. Sera is liked or disliked because of her strong personality long before the character even learns if she's gay or not. This is exactly what gay characters should be like.

This strong personality is also interesting. Looking past her being annoying, we find some interesting stuff. The "what is an elf" conversation was great. She's a stupid commoner who is in over her head. Remember, to the average citizen, dragons and going into the fade and darkspawn are all terrifying, and she represents this "everyman" of the world.

Overall, Sera is actually quite well-written conceptually, and is a refreshing character despite being annoying. So I'm not saying you should like her, because she is intentionally abrasive, but I am saying to think a bit more about the character at least.

Attached: 65754674567.png (1024x1280, 607K)

2 of those are literally "fuck her" though.

Alright, I'm gonna try this game. Are there any mods I should install?

Attached: 1434291520296.jpg (500x505, 110K)

don't remember this part?

No but remember than Sten is your best friend and you shouldn't give up just because he doesn't open up to you instantly.
Also be sure to visit the brothel regularly.

when i first installed da:origins the camera was zoomed out so much while playing in the castle on the human noble story that i thought it was an isometric game and nearly dropped it.

qwinn's fixpack. madd's gift guide. ftg ui mod if you are playing above 1080p to fix scaling

>blackwall practically crying about some dead puppy
who cares? what a fag

>Sera is actually an alright character.

Attached: 1550634515661.jpg (264x191, 9K)

>Sera is liked or disliked because of her strong personality long before the character even learns if she's gay or not.

i didnt like her because she is ugly.

>no homosex wizard
not based

Attached: dorian of tevinter.jpg (800x600, 134K)

Seras whole character is "aren't I quirky! :3" and then going "me badass rawr >:("

>Also be sure to visit the brothel regularly.
Y tho

Alright, thanks.

>and the only dog is just a dog
This is based though.

Because it's funny to have sex with an unconvincing elf trap or practice bestiality and other degenerate things.

Doesn't fix the garbage combat and the dialogue choices that disappear if you miss some cryptic point in the game
Am I supposed to exhaust all the dialog every time im in camp even if they disengage at some point?

dude, we get it, you don't like the game fuck off to your weebshit

>user in charge of identifying innuendo
oh no no no

Its the only "good" 3d western crpg so thats that.

Eternal shame they fucked over the qunari that badly.

You're going to ride the bull and love it

Was talking more about their design.

>Origins
>big gray dudes
>2 and inquisition
>giant bullmen
>handwave it by going lol sten's ''special''

I know what you meant, it's just that the giant fag is the first thing that pop in my head when someone mention Qunari fuck ups

Attached: 1542493538530.jpg (221x286, 14K)

Dragon Age Origins was one of the last games Bioware made before EA REALLY dug their nails in, it was in development for years before Bioware was acquired.

Yeah, Sten, his team, the renegades you see as mercenaries, they were all "special"
What a fucking hackjob

>not liking the female HK47

>the dog is only a dog
Yeah, it should have been a half-dog half-human instead haha that would have been fun haha

>STD pirate on high tier
>DA:I shit anywhere in the tier list

Attached: 194764023807.png (532x405, 292K)

>qwinn's fixpack
Does this one deviate from base game as the one for Planescape?