IT’S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT’S FUCKING HAPPENING

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

google.com.au/amp/s/www.techradar.com/amp/news/halo-the-master-chief-collection-on-pc-might-have-just-been-leaked-by-microsoft

Attached: A3944F53-2402-4E6B-B52E-15DB4C099222.jpg (750x974, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/todays-master-chief-collection-leaks-arent-real/
google.com.au/amp/s/
pcgamer.com/uk/halo-the-master-chief-collection-for-pc-might-be-announced-next-week/
youtube.com/watch?list=PLn5QvCoiY3w6fMaSmZkRRhkKo8PhBG9VK&v=BdCKXQ3R3d0
kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/343-industries-begins-teasing-halo-pc-announcement/
dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dicionario/ingles/optional
twitter.com/klobrille/status/1105466843601481728
youtube.com/watch?v=aQHZCP0ew88
reddit.com/r/halo/comments/b042wt/my_discord_has_gone_off_the_fucking_rails_tonight/
youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ
reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/b06b19/twofer_racist_and_antisemetic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Halo
yikes

Will see who is the gay one when I suck your dick

Halos fun, faggot. What is your issue with it?

>W10 store
no one is going to buy it lol

gaylo is for zoomers

>introduce a cordened off, hyper picky and hardcore market to your shooter franchise by giving them entries in your series with gameplay styles you've abandoned

If this gets confirmed and H5 isn't bundled i'm gonna go ahead and say this is confirmation that Halo Infinite is going to be classic style.

There is NO WAY they'd be that stupid otherwise, right?

Attached: IMG_0123.png (674x1024, 981K)

I'm a monster chuggling oldfag boomer and I think its a great game. Its got solid controls, a good pace and great coop.

>Microsoft Store

Attached: drake.png (3111x2572, 3.56M)

InshAllah

>Better go into a thread about a topic I hate and tell everyone how much I hate it.
I bet you’re a fun person! ;)

>Microsoft Store

Attached: krindzh_592x402.jpg (592x402, 25K)

monster is a zoomer drink, way to prove my point

I wanna play halo 3 multiplayer again bros

>Solid controls
>uses a controller
Pic 1

Me too I can't wait :) it's gonna be so comfy

why care? new graphics are shit, and all three worthwhile halo games in the MCC are already playable on PC

ElDewrito, my friend.

Halo 5 isnt in MCC and is already mostly on PC anyways.

N-Not... not... real... ;_;

kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/todays-master-chief-collection-leaks-arent-real/

Let me guess. Halo was your first FPS because you never had a PC.

It’s just saying the box art leak and surface hub leaks aren’t new. MCC on PC is happening tho. Also...

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Windows/iOS/Android device. Microsoft will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

I don't even like halo

You mean it's not happening. Microsoft store is fucking garbage.

More like Gaylo

Attached: chad.jpg (300x200, 8K)

GOTEM
*dab*

I've always been mainly a PC gamer. I had a few consoles growing up (Xbox, PS1/PS2, N64) but generally its mostly PC games. Doom, Half Life, earlier games like Humbug and Muds.

So no. Stop trying to look for excuses as to why someone can possibly like a game.

>yfw mcc on pc AND reach update
I know it's a real stretch but I would fucking blow my load if that happened.

Attached: 1539613011270.png (580x750, 609K)

Pretty cool, I've never played any past 1, will pick this up.

what is wrong with MS store tho?
I mean other than not having some minuscule features that Steam has that you can just use google for

is it actually buggy or slow or what?

Overpriced mostly.

>caring about Halo after 343i shat all over it

Attached: 1521645289398.jpg (759x658, 282K)

My erp buddies wont know I have the game and send me cute messages while I'm playing.

The MCC is literally the non-343i games though.

Don't know how well Forza Horizon 3 and 4 sold, but there sure is a market

4 is on there

which nobody cares about, people want this for halo 3

HALO 5 HYPE

Attached: halo5.png (469x215, 13K)

Not true, Halo 4 is on there.

>Gaylo
Absolutely zero fucks given.

>I'm gonna go into a thread just to shit on something I don't like

Nobody wants Halo 5, 343incel

Welcome to Yea Forums, please feel free to fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>wahh halo 5 has black man :(

>I'm part of the problem so fuck you, go away

Attached: 1524506959004.png (300x190, 41K)

shoo zoomer

This is the scary factor about this. We have an almost certain confirmation that something is happening, but not exactly what. It could be anything from a surprise drop of the MCC with Reach TOMORROW, through an announcement it's coming eventually next year all the way into "actually the PC thing is entirely just a rumour".

We don't have enough evidence to suggest anything conclusively, so keep your expectations low, lads.

>goes into thread about Thing he doesnt like
>gets mad

No, you zoomer faggots who actually like babby's first shooter are the problem.

fpbp

>people are now nostalgic for halo
>mfw I've tried several times to enjoy it, but it's always floaty garbage

Attached: 1539923904687.jpg (418x420, 80K)

Are you implying he's a SJW?

I'm 24.

It's a garbage version of Tribes 2 that only zoomer consolekiddies like.

"""leaked"""
It's an intentional """leak""" to push botnet10 because people think they're so clever and subverting the system getting a sneak peek, when that sneak peek IS the system and they fell for it.

Attached: firm and consistent no.jpg (552x471, 19K)

Thanks for beta testing.

Attached: 1540379854287.png (633x874, 56K)

People born after the 80s are zoomer.

People still care about Halo?

lol

>W10 exclusive
>downloading resuming might go corrupt after a while
>no Steam features which are very handy
>modding support?

so a zoomer faggot when gaylo came out

So is the Master Chief collection a series of HD remakes or a new game? An MMO arena based TPS?

I'm lost about it

Attached: frodo.png (560x559, 325K)

>Win 10 Exclusive
It's unavoidable, what a shame, I was hoping to one day finally finish the Halo trilogy and play the 3rd one.

only american teenagers liked halo user.
It's a meh franchise nobody cares anymore except them

you're old among boomers, you're just moving the goalposts so you can feel superior to more people for nothing

just here to prove only zoomer trash like this series and my point was proven

>Win 10

nah

Attached: squint_disgustwood.jpg (591x321, 77K)

What a childish point to make.

i can't imagine thinking like this at your age, jesus

No need to be upset.

This, Halo isn't that great anyways. It's literally the game that influenced shooters to turn to consolized garbage.

Attached: disgusting.png (1188x669, 917K)

>mass replying

lmao

you're calling people zoomer faggots for liking halo you retard

The Microsoft store is fucking horrible to download games.
I normally download at 70MB/s and there it's completely unstable, ranging from 500KB/s to 20MB/s, not to mention that the download can easily fail and make you start all over again-

eh, he is right about the zoomers part tho

and its making you so mad

Wow user you are really intelligent, clearly this leak is some master ruse to get people to move onto Win 10 immediately and not just the release itself being an incentive.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

>you're calling people zoomer faggots for liking halo
he isn't wrong

Worse. May Allah forgive me but hes an incel

>you're stating the truth and it's making me mad

Attached: fgdtpvzaaxe11.png (500x462, 321K)

yeah i've played enough 90s games to sort of understand how some boomers consider halo to have been a bad thing, guy is just retarded

cringe as fuck

Like your virginity

>3 posts
Boo fucking hoo I guess. I'm crying in the corner.

Attached: 1245624932913.gif (220x260, 1005K)

he got upset first then acted like mr. cool cucumber, that's all

>the daddy of regenerating shield and weapon limit also known as the franchise that ruined AAA singleplayer fps
wow i cant fucking wait.

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

You clearly can't, see you there user

>inb4 someone calls you a mad boomer even though you're right

tfw I got a bunch of anons to get into an internet fight just by pointing out some self important jackass

I've never played past 2, can't wait to pirate the living shit out of it

who cares Halo was always fucking irrelevant.

i really like halo but i totally see where you're coming from
to me it's more like a negative influence on shooters as a whole than anything wrong with halo specifically

if you think halo had a negative influence, but you like halo anyway, then what exactly was the negative influence in your opinion?

>Halo was always fucking irrelevant.

It's true, that's why it partially dictated the direction console FPS headed forever (for better or for worse with casualization)

Learn to greentext you zoomer fuck.

>using tfw means you have to memearrow especially when you dont actually post a picture
The zoomer is you my friend

something like mainstream shooters taking the mechanics halo spawned and using them thoughtlessly just because halo made them fashionable even though halo by itself is a great game

halo is bad because of its mechanics though. those same mechanics arent any better or worse off in other games

Thanks for proving what a newfag you are.

Youre trying way too hard to fit in :)

Well, I quite enjoyed Far Cry 5, went through the whole thing with a friend. But if someone told me that the future of video games was going to be heavily influenced by FC5, I'd be really disappointed.

tfw is basically implying

maybe you should fuck off back to redit and take your shit taste in vidya with you

Halo is shit

holy shit go back to knowyourmeme you massive faggot

>likes halo
>tells others they have a shit taste in video games
Yikes!

I don't though, maybe learn to study reply chains too. Christ..

i think equating halo with the worst cawwadooty bloody screen excesses is pretty fucking unfair but i'm not gonna change your mind

>YOU are the reddit
>No, YOU are the reddit

Nobody cares about your Yea Forums autism-creds. Fuck off.

Newline.

what makes halo any better though? ignoring the bloody screen

>reddit spacing

They're both equally garbage.

I know you Xbone fags are sad about losing all your little exclusives to the PC. But come on now

you are genuinely being a pathetic cuck
> CONTRARIAN OPINION
> ZOOMERS
fuck me, son look at yourself

Attached: 1552098554893.jpg (1024x1023, 584K)

Attached: cunt.jpg (520x588, 121K)

no one cares about that shitty series

i'm not gonna write a dissertation for you but basically halo was built around those mechanics and the games that followed used them poorly just because halo made them fashionable
it's not gonna go anywhere because the simple concept of 2 weapons/regenerating shields = the death of shooters in your mind

>arguing with holes
>user thinks he's arguing with a girl

That's the joke

wouldnt you say bioshock infinite was also built on those mechanics? did you like bioshock infinite gameplay-wise?

i love this new trend of assuming everyone who thinks you're a retarded incel is a woman so you can get a little rush

I look forward to replaying Halo 1 and 2 then playing 3 and Reach? for the first time though it'll probably be in a windows VM as letting windows handle bare metal in [current year] is not safe
Fully expect them to back out though and just rerelease halo 1 & 2 but tease 3/reach as we've all been burned by "rumors" of 3 releasing on pc for years now

Best timeline they open source that shit like Quake/DOOM and you end up being able to play Halo trilogy on everything from a phone to a refrigerator

fuck dude i don't know, all i'm saying is the concept of 2 weapons and regenerating health in and of itself is perfectly viable

youve failed to demonstrate what games actually gain from having such systems as opposed to non-regenerating health and no weapon limit

>cant handle windows

Attached: 1552282328433.gif (500x281, 2M)

Where can one watch the stream, if there is one.

>windows store

who cares

Who cares Halo isn't even a good series, only reason it got any popularity is because it was the console babby's first FPS

Do you ever get tired of samefagging

depends on the game, have some imagination, it's all just different approaches.

yaaaaa

Attached: junk dodger (kill of the hill).webm (550x308, 2.83M)

how does halo benefit from having these restrictions?

>slow & floaty console shooter
>windows store
wow it's fucking nothing^2

Halo 3 was so much fun with the co-op desu.

Thats my only memory of the Xbox 360 before I sold it. Oh and wrecking shits in CoD4.

I will, I already bought a few games from it, it is bad. But not bad enough to stop anyone buying games. It is functional.

not at all. they should have just made another quake.
this is getting pedantic

>yfw you lived long enough to see halo 3 officialy come to PC
If you told anyone Halo 3 would be on PC back in 07 people would've laughed you out of fucking existence.

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

Youtube tomorrow at 2pm just search Xbox.

Back when dlc had SOUL and we called them map packs instead of "dlc"

It only took 12 years for PC to get a butchered port of a butchered port.

>swords only on lockout
>team deathmatch on zanzibar
>big team battle on valhalla

fuck yesssss cant wait

there is a middleground between being quake and being halo. also, it doesnt sound like you have any real arguments at all and i can only assume you like halo because of nostalgia and not because of any objective reasons

Man, when it didn't come to PC I was so fucking pissed. I got a 360 pretty early, but playing with a controller, paying for online, god fucking damn. Why would Microsoft not release a first party FPS on PC? people can say 360 era Microsoft was the best all they want, but god damn, that was some cancerous shit. Glad it is behind them.

How long is Inside Xbox usually?

Attached: infection custom halo 3 2007.webm (500x408, 2.84M)

>halofags now infest Yea Forums

Attached: 1543955577554.png (868x653, 518K)

Please, you don't even know a Mud is, talk about the pod calling the kettle black. I'll give you a moment to wiki it up, go ahead.
The fuck? It plays NOTHING like Tribes, its not even remotely comparable outside the fact both are fps with a scifi theme.

Picture this
You, four buddies and all the Halo campaigns with multiplayer mixed inbetween like old times.
Now picture this, it's reality.

Attached: JC.jpg (480x360, 34K)

you think you're a comedian huh? 1v1 me pit SWAT rules magnums only and we'll see how funny it is when you're swallowing my recon nuts.

Way to fucking long, like an hour. it will have some dumb interview with a developer, some non news some pandering and console bullshit and cringe. It is like if they looked at Nintendo Direct and said, how can we fuck this up as much as possible.

Halo MCC. Epic and windows store exclusive.

>now
We're you not here for eldewrito?

>you will never have a QT lick your vita.

>just here to prove only zoomer trash like this series and my point was proven
I'm 39 and like the series. Grew up with the birth of fucking video games you little zoomer shit. And you know what always happens, evey generation? You kids grow up and start claiming your generation was the best, or that X new game is bad. Its a cycle and you're a joke for taking part in it. Don't worry though, when you mature you'll stop thinking that having played a computer game before someone was born makes you an expert on quality and give you the right to put down games like Halo for being "zoomer shit".

Okay, this is Windows Store.

>tomorrow
People were saying tomorrow yesterday, thought it was today.

CE is nowadays literally older than the average poster here, user

Attached: 1535007901247.png (992x940, 222K)

>blowing the fuck out of Sony Ponies and Steamfags at the same time
What a time to be alive.
Also I think Epic is better than the Steam store at this point so meh.

God these gametypes fucking rule.

ce came out 18 years ago or something thats way below average

Great, I can play the same games I've already played, instead of microshit making a new game that's good for once.

i'm not writing you an essay on the ins and outs of why halo is good

it is, timezones are fucking me. it is today the 12th, at 5pm EST.
***the windows store, definately not steam, I am not that high.

Remember back in the day when people who just met in matchmaking would play fun gamemodes like this together? Halo 3 had arguably the best mix of competitive and casual online gaming ever by the fact that they were such separate experiences.

>Also I think Epic is better than the Steam store at this point so meh.
Explain how

you cant even write two sentences

see
I can still explain why I think Epic is better than the windows store if you want. But I assume you were just asking cause I freudian slipped in Steam.

Please let this be a play anywhere title, i dont want to have to buy it again

The player is in combat constantly and can switch weapons constantly - on the fly. One button, two weapons. Some are designed specifically to patch weaknesses in the other if paired.

Regenerating shields also, shockingly, speed up the pace of the game. A Spartan is able to plow through enemies and is formidable even when injured. They knew going into designing the game that the enemies were going to be incredibly strong and imposing, and the player was going to be incredibly strong and imposing, but unfortunately the scale of the player means movement would need to be slower to stop the player from constantly running into walls (iirc you also often hit the ceiling when jumping). The player is 7 ft tall and since Chief and the enemies take up so much space it's not a good idea that they move much faster than they do, but they used every countermeasure possible for it not to make the game itself slower.

BEGONE ZOOMER

Attached: lil zoom.png (628x698, 170K)

The Win10 exclusivity is what's wrong with it all.

>good pace
It's painfully slow, which is on purpose to accommodate using a controller's joystick to aim

i don't care enough, thankfully this user is on the same page as me

Nah I'll wait for my Green Marine instead.

Attached: 3172661-evolutionof_doom.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 at 120mb a sec what's wrong with your router?

Attached: 1484890541936.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

Well it uses DX12 anyway I imagine, so that point is kind of moot.
It seems to constantly max out my 300mbps connection for what its worth.
It works fine more or less, wouldn't avoid a game just cause of it. For me the biggest problem I have run into recently, is you can't just relocate a game on a drive when you reformat, you have to completely redownload it. And I even had to boot into Ubuntu, just to delete the old folder. When it first launched it had more problems, couldn't specify drive and some other basic shit. But that is mostly sorted.

This, it's absolutely worthless garbage.

Attached: gaylo_babysfirstfps.jpg (602x792, 188K)

>which is on purpose to accommodate using a controller's joystick to aim
It's for scaling reasons. FOV is the real culprit of the hampered speed.

I don't think it's my router considering these issues happen with the Microsoft store alone.
Steam, Origin and Uplay all download shit fine.

Not him, but they must have been at least 10 when they played it, and they probably were older than that. They might as well be boomers.

>introduce a cordened off, hyper picky and hardcore market to your shooter franchise by giving them entries in your series with gameplay styles you've abandoned
The introduction was Halo 1, before Microsoft decided to abandon PC for a while with Halo 3 silly. Halo 1 is still active on PC today, and Halo 2 is still possible to get running. Then there is El Dewrito, and Halo 5 forge, basically PC has everything except for halo 4, reach and the singleplayer components of 3/5

Halo 5 is the better M&K game. Never played 4 and the Bungie games feel clunky this way.

Better than Unreal or Half-Life, you 30yo zoomer.

Attached: sangheili black eye.jpg (787x800, 71K)

>Halo is better than UT or HL
kill yourself zoomie

>ms store exclusive uwp app that doesnt work half the time or runs extremely shitty on even high end hardware because of all the layers of abstration
>also no forge
i dunno man.
not really looking forward to this.

Yeah. Better gameplay, better atmosphere.

The Chief Collection does have forge though?

yeah thats the reason people hate halo 5. fucking luke cake chasing chief for a couple hours

It's not gonna be just a PC port. What are you hoping for?

For me, it's Mod tools.

halo ce came out on pc and mac you new fag

>MCC is finally coming to PC
>Will finally be able to replay the trilogy
What a time to be alive, goddamn.

Attached: CAPTAIN KING.png (800x750, 403K)

Will probably be multiplayer only

and even then, no forge.

>tfw no elite gf

Attached: e4dfb67dbc3bf1dd0116093539b64d4c.png (1110x885, 276K)

Where are you pulling this out from?

There is NO WAY they mess up this launch. They would never hear the end of it. The only concessions are >windows 10
And
>windows store

Honestly after things like Anthem I'm just hoping it works. Like, support 60 fps and basic computer resolutions like 1080p and maybe 4k. 144hz is entirely optional. I seriously just hope it works and runs well.

I'll buy it. I have fond boomer memories of Halo 1 and 1 on the xbox.

One of the last good 360/ xbone exclusives, finally mine. Now all we need are Gears 2 and 3 ports and the only reason to get an xbone will be for (more) backwards compatibility and old xbox exclusives

>I have fond boomer memories of Halo 1 and 1
Based CE purist.

Not that guy, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Once took me 11 hours to download a 500mb update for halo forge. I wish it was something to do with my router, because then I might be able to fix it.

>not 1 and 1.5

Now to be fair the lads and I were very excited for 2 but I can't remember jack shit about it, we mostly played 4-person split-screen Oddball and we loved it.

It's going to be digital and MS Store

They completely prevent you from modding games

>google.com.au/amp/s/
>Microsoft
cancer phoneposter.

Attached: 1542220952338.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

>guy on reddit says he'll buy 343 employee pizza if they announce MCC this month.
>343 community director tweets out a pizza slice
pcgamer.com/uk/halo-the-master-chief-collection-for-pc-might-be-announced-next-week/
>Official halo youtube channel just updated its playlist with 2 private videos today.
youtube.com/watch?list=PLn5QvCoiY3w6fMaSmZkRRhkKo8PhBG9VK&v=BdCKXQ3R3d0
Its happening bois

NOOOOO WHY DIDNT WE LISTENNN

Just a collection of Halo 1, 2 ,3, ODST (DLC w/ campaign only), and 4. Only 1 and 2 are fully remastered with new graphics, the rest are just ports but every game is upscaled to 1080p (4K on Xbox One X) and 60 FPS.

PC today, and Reach with the custom browser and ODST Firefight later on would be ideal.

>yikes
yikes

>Microshit store
No thanks.

bros....it’s finally happening....we’re going homs....

>We could have weekly Yea Forums plays Firefight threads

wew lad

Attached: thisPleasesAnon.jpg (706x703, 219K)

I hope campaign co-op is crossplay so I can play some campaign with the PC lads.
Halo 2 Anniversary is the best Halo has ever looked, worth the price of admission alone

>will be able to play all the campaigns on my PC and it's glorious kmb controls

Attached: 0 % mad.jpg (640x718, 118K)

>EA cancels it out of pure spite and impotent basedboy rage

Attached: kirb.jpg (286x267, 20K)

I hope it has crossplay all around so I can do some couch co-op and not need to worry about splitscreen.

Waaaait, it's W10 only? Oh well nvm

Attached: this bugs me.gif (320x240, 2.39M)

>EA
You don't deserve to use Kirby images.

SO WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY

T-Minus 8 hours, user.

Sorry, Meant Microcock.
When you read up on all the shit that terrible game devs have done, they all just kind of blend together.

honestly I hope it's real, Halo CE was one of my childhood game

All they have to do is say "Yeah Halo MCC for PC, here's the release date, goodbye". With that in mind, how are they gonna fuck it up? Announce some other asinine requirement such as opting into a subscription to have access to it? Announcing a release date WAY into the future like somewhere later in 2020?

5 PM EST, 2 PM PT

Attached: 1534355009132.png (539x454, 194K)

Agreed. I remember feeling like Halo really casualized the fps experience back in the day, especially Halo 3. Yet, for all the sins that the gaming industry commited since with endless season passes and the whole "games as a service concept", it almost makes me miss that Xbox 360 era. Somehow a game like COD4 selling mappacks as DLC seems like nothing compared to every game coming with 10 deluxe, pre-order editions, season passes, annual passes, microtransactions still in the game for a cosmetic shop and a "roadmap" for the next 2 years and how you'll be giving more money to them from release day. All while releasing a terribly optimized game that copied the previous game's edition of that.

Sorry for going on a bit of a rant but the tl;dr is I can't wait to just go back to the simple concept of a few nice co-op campaigns and just messing around in multiplayer. Also custom gamemodes.

Yeah, the Pizza tweet pretty much confirms it
We're getting MCC on PC

THANKS FOR BETA TESTING YOU DUMB FUCKING 360 FAGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1537348030909m.jpg (1024x584, 127K)

Pls be a immediate release.

I always felt the whole "And it's available... TONIGHT!" thing was a bit of a gimmick, especially when it's for beta testing a game, but damnit if this isn't the one time where I'd be really happy to hear that.

>Windows store exclusive
Fuck that noise. Of course then they're going to use the fact that no one's going to buy it as justification that "PC players just aren't interested in Halo."

kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/343-industries-begins-teasing-halo-pc-announcement/

Go away falseflagger, if anything I hope we can unite the Xbox and PC community here and we can all enjoy the games together.

First post best post but also fag post for using "yikes" unironically.

Oh yeah basically HALO CE = Childhood HALO 3 was teenagehood, I love to remember the good 360 days

>Win10 exclusive
So is all currently-sold computer hardware. You're going to have to bite the bullet and use Windows 10 at some point, and Linux is such a shitfest that people still argue over which half-baked audio interface that doesn't actually work they should use.

Same. Pretty nice thought that I may be going through Halo 1 with a friend again today, especially that music. I still remember the first time going down the flood ruins having no clue what I was going to find.

The lead multiplayer dev already said it isn't classic style. He condescendingly told people to just go play Halo:CE if that's what they want.

I have not had to deal with the windows store, beyond being another launcher to manage is there anything super bad about it?

I know the pitfalls of 10.

>ms store
Fuck that shit. I've bought FH3 there and that shit is bugged as hell.

>excited about the franchise that singlehandedly casualized the entire FPS genre
No fucking thank you.

Well if you are already on Win 10 I guess one of the perks is it's already installed, so not going to be another launcher as much as just you using what's already built in. I heard complaints about download speeds even if you got good internet, so that might be a thing. Otherwise I'm sure most of the issues are with Win 10 itself, not the store. It's honestly just an app store that's pre-installed on your PC.

There is none. Even Call of Duty was dead on arrival on the store.

half life?

Attached: halo_sony.jpg (631x1023, 143K)

know your enemy fool

Attached: kosher of honor.jpg (640x625, 85K)

Holy shit the amount of faggots on this board hating on Halo, I know you contrarian dick suckers love to eat up hate wave bullshit but this is a new low even for you fuckers.

How can we enjoy games together when the xbone barely gets any?

would buy if it has co-op

At one point, if you paused a download and resumed, it would redownload the whole thing. It took MS months to fix it.

CAN'T STOP ME FROM HAVING FUN

Attached: smug anime girl.png (356x393, 199K)

>there's people RIGHT NOW on Yea Forums that didn't get to play Custom Games on a friday night

Attached: 1551717610721.png (960x717, 620K)

assuming it's win10 exclusive?

EVERY TIME

Attached: 1547610701399.jpg (320x297, 18K)

They were okay once in a while, but I became real tired of them when that was the only thing people did. Worst were the 10-round zombie games that get started right up again when the last one ended.

>Plob down two elephants on Sandtrap
>brute launchers and energy swords only
>team death match. Each team spawns on an elephant
>rules are that you can't touch the sand. Only elephants or the structure in the center.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

shoutout to my boys playing fat man

Is it even worth getting into Halo now if you didn't grow up with it and don't have the nostalgia for it? Plenty of people have fond memories of Halo multiplayer nights growing up, but if you're already an adult and just now getting into the series, you're not going to have the same experiences.

Me too, so fucking much man. There's something about Halo 3 that makes it extremely comfy.

Attached: 1552351303142.jpg (331x283, 29K)

at the very least the first three games objectively have good campaigns.

I'm hoping I can see what the campaign is like at least, people do talk about them

>objectively
Don't know about that

The only people who hate Halo are seething Sony negros kek

Attached: 1547607187930.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Yes, at least for single player. The campaigns to do this day are some the best fps campaigns of all time.

Halo was a LAN game first and foremost. If you have an xbox and some friends you can play one of the classics splitscreen like god intended.

Online is kill.

The campaigns (at least for 1-3) are good. The multiplayer is more fondly remembered because that's where most of the game's mileage came from.

I think the first few games had a good enough campaign, especially if you have someone else to play with. Multiplayer may or may not work for you. Just keep in mind you are returning going back over 10 years in time so it will highly depend on how much you enjoy that kinda gameplay, really.

You can already pirate the first 2 games on PC if you want to try them out. You're asking people with nostalgia if the series holds up without nostalgia, make your own decisions.

Oh god if this does get announced today, be prepared for the people who never played a Halo game going back to like Halo 1 CE's campaign and making threads being all "woooow this is so overrated you just like shoot enemies and steal vehicles sometimes"

I think the music on the campaigns alone makes the journey worth it, though.

Official MCC youtube channel has 2 private videos. So potentially PC and Reach both getting announced.

haha edgy reddit opinion, get through puberty kid

Just wait for all people getting casual filtered by the sniper jackals.

>a whole new generation to get anally wrecked by the library
delicious

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

>still remember shitting on the first halo as babby's first fps years ago
>most of Yea Forums now loves it as their childhood rooty tooty, or in several cases even the second and third one

Attached: 1546946322401.jpg (960x758, 146K)

Prove it

Reddit loves Halo, it's their favorite game from middle school.

Halo was always a good campaign shooter with exceptional encounter design. If you couldn't understand why you just have a small brain
t. 26 year old who loves quake and doom as much as Halo.

>trying to brag for rep on a video games board that doesn't even talk about video games most of the time

>is it actually buggy or slow or what
Actually yes, from my experience. I tried playing Halo 5 Forge and joining my friends didn't work 90% of the time so I stopped bothering. I also had problems signing in and shit.

Yeah, it's a perfectly acceptable forgettable fps

Halo is garbage. Perfect Dark HD on PC fucking when? Just imagine having PDHD with online multiplayer.

Based as FUCK

1st of all , how would you know what we redditors think if you don't go there?

Second of all, it's not surprising to me that you mouth-breathing anti-Halo morons also hate reddit since it's unironically better than this shithole in every way

>Just imagine having PDHD with online multiplayer.
Already on the 360. It even has an option to simulate splitscreen.

>liking Halo after middle school
Grow up.

>how would you know what we redditors think if you don't go there?
Because you faggots keep posting here shilling your shitty mod that died in a week.
>it's unironically better than this shithole in every way
Then post there, why even come here if you hate it?

>paying for online
>keeping garbage hardware around
>not wanting it on a platform where you can play in 4k and with a mouse if you want
>and those niche communities we get on PC gaymen
>working timelessly, 10 years from now you can still play it
>also, that fucking glorious single player campaign
Your "argument" also covers Halo, by the way.

>needing a mouse to play an N64 game
You can already do that, and it removes every bit of challenge.

Holy fuck, Reddit can finally justify it's existence
>There is an Inside Xbox episode coming at 10PM (GMT) today, which promises big news for Halo Master Chief Collection. Over on Reddit, one user called out to 343 Industries, saying that they will buy a pizza for the first 343 employee that comments if MCC gets announced for PC this month. Sure enough, 343’s community director, Brian Jarrard jumped in to say “what kind of pizza are we talking about?”. Jarrard later on tweeted out the pizza emoji on Twitter, which has got the rumour mill firing up again.

optional
o p t i o n a l
dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dicionario/ingles/optional
and I want that going on with online multiplayer

Download El Dewrito then.

Easy mode is an option to, casual.

>Having a handicap is the same thing as a challenge
"no"
Anything that gets between you and the gameplay is not a challenge. The barrier between your mind and the actions of the game must be as close to zero before the actual challenge, the game itself, can be truly experienced

Why don't you just play with a really shitty wireless 125hz mouse if you think that ruining your controls is the same thing as a challenge?

and before someone complains about moving goalposts, let me be more specific, I want online multiplayer with functioning matchmaking or rooms system or something like that, it's way easier, for example, to play AoE2HD nowadays than it is to play Mercenaries 2 online

but do you play with your screen and sound on? fucking casual jesus christ, I bet you even touch the controller, what a shit player you are

Not true, actually.
State of Decay 2 was Win10 exclusive and that got modded to great effect.

I will actually be quite happy if we get at least a few threads getting blasted in the face by a rocket launcher on that map and claiming it's "bad game design".

>le give us ur le games xBONE xD
>ok
>NO I WANT IT ON STEAM! GABEN! I RP WITH MY FURRY TRANNY FRIENDS ON STEAM DAMNIT!!!
>no lol

besides

>playing halo
>without an xbox controller

this is why no one takes pc seriously. have fun with our scraps...that you wont even play...because its not on your store of choice lol!

Attached: 1534381098958.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

>IT’S FUCKING HAPPENING
Imagine being excited for a subpar console shooter.

not the same
it will never be the same without proper trueskill rankings like in the original

The campaigns are still solid even if you can't find anyone to play multiplayer with. Halo didn't become the most popular FPS in the world by accident.

Joke's on you I'll play Halo with my furry tranny friends on a controller at 60 fps

As opposed to all these great PC shooters like Apex and Fortnite.

>>playing halo
>>without an xbox controller
if only there was a way to play with a controller on PC

Halo was the Fortnite of 2007.

reminder that the MCC is an abomination glued together from the shitty gearbox port (on xbox too lol), various clashing assets from halo 3, reach, 4, and a few new ones from a clueless intern, and wrapped up in the retconned canon. it's a zero effort cash grab that you wouldn't even be able to mod to fix it like the real halo pc. the halo pc community wouldn't spring back to life because of matchmaking.

Remember when Yea Forums started unironically liking Halo?

What a shit summer that was.

Quit being a queer. You can't rewind to 2008 so take what you can get.

fortnite is the redneck rampage of battle royales. halo is the doomlike perfected.

It was also the game most loved by 8-year-olds at its peak.

it's not difficult to recreate, they just don't because they're retarded. if it was some monumental herculean task I wouldn't complain, but it isn't, it's easy as fuck, just don't change anything. that's it. that's all you have to do.

Hi grandpa. Shouldn't you be on /vr/?
Oh wait Halo CE counts as /vr/ too lol.

>playing fps games on a controller
>windows store / windows 10 exclusive
>playing halo in the first place

Attached: 1441032973663.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Matchmaking is for retards who can't operate a server browser.

>modding

Yikes

Attached: 134220067622.jpg (250x224, 14K)

Halo ce anniversary is an abomination, but the classic graphics/sound for CE, 2 anniversary, and 3 are in their objectively best state in MCC today

Halo blew up in college dorms. It was known as the dudebro shooter for a reason.

>playing an fps
>uses a controller when kb+m is an option

Attached: 1552153832658.gif (480x267, 768K)

Years ago before the BCD (Big Classic Dick) overtook the whole community and went into maximum overdrive after MCC fix and Halo Online and the Helmet reveal. We have a chance.

You can't have a system like that without matchmaking or rankings for individual servers.

>hurf they're retarded
Yeah they just fixed Saber's Halo Online abortion by accident.
You do realize that the team was DMCA'd by MS right after release, right? They can't openly work on it anymore.

It was also known as Baby's First FPS. You're not helping your case either way. Complaining about today's popular shooters while idolizing Halo is ridiculous when they filled the same niche in their respective times.

>but the classic graphics/sound for CE
are from the gearbox botchjob. it's got missing textures, effects, sounds, shaders etc. there's mods that mostly fix it but UWP means you can't mod it.

if you want the proper halo experience 360 backwards compatible version is still good. dunno if they every updated that one to xbone.

Source or bullshit

This is a criminally underrated reply

Attached: 1540422064947.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

so a unreleased game leaked for pc?
sounds like honeypot

You don't wanna see this. But still:

Attached: IMG_0963.jpg (750x778, 105K)

I love Halo and I love that sony negros can't play it. Remember you were masturbating over Destiny? Hahahaha

>is there anything super bad about it?
it takes the open platform (windows) that anyone can develop for and turns into into an apple style walled garden 100% controlled by microsoft.

apps are not interoperable with anything else on the system, they are completely cordoned off. meaning no mods, no overlays, no nothing. their way or the highway.

it turns a pc into a console.

Spartan IVs as a whole have garbage design and no character. The reason Locke is hated is because he was the majority of the game, they wanted to replace Chief with him.

And

Attached: IMG_0964.jpg (746x880, 124K)

My only complaint would be playecounts, as someone living towards the arse-end of the world this is a large factor.

What a retard

And

Attached: IMG_0965.jpg (750x911, 124K)

anyone cares about this turd?
Halo is garbage by PC and modern standards

>It was also known as Baby's First FPS
no it wasn't, it was a few buttmad quakefags who still are buttmad that any game isn't an exact replica of quake 3 who called it that.

>You can't have a system like that
then how was it in halo 3?

It's missing like 2 textures dumbass it's not a big deal

You underestimate how many people have never played an FPS before they discovered Halo.

Just announce the fucking game already. What's with all these shitty ''''leaks'''' and '''rumours'''', are they waiting for E3 or something?

5 pm EST today

To be entirely fair, nothing has been said about Halo Infinite itself yet.

did they ever get it working on xbox?

We are going home bros.

Microsoft Store is a huge pile of shit and I wish they would try fix it. Everything is wrong with it from the majority of their games not having fullscreen and instead running borderless windowed (this can have an effect of a 30fps drop on some games) and games just running poorly for no fucking reason. (Quantum Break on Steam has an average 20fps boost compared to the Windows Store version despite them being the exact same game).

for the love of god source or its just you talking out your ass.

Attached: 1550615893594.jpg (508x519, 87K)

rip dreamworks interactive

Kinda. It functions, but all of the games have specific issues that have either been ignored or not tackled properly since launch.

Not on PC.

Like what? I can only imagine those issues will be carried over to PC so it'd be good to find it out now.

>tfw you're not a tranny who gets triggered by Halo

Halo 3's multiplayer was pretty much all matchmaking. Even unranked matches used matchmaking.

Literally the only issue is elites in H2 not dual wielding.

PC+Reach

Attached: D1doNxtWsAEI92R.jpg (1200x675, 271K)

I just want to play lost odyssey on my potato

lol you know W7 support ends next year don't you?

It's still mostly PC issues. The CE pistol is still way too easy to aim compared to the original, and has host disadvantage where the host needs to aim even more than clients.

HOLY SHIT CHECK OUT THE STREAM GUYS

Yes. The god-tier ranking system was what made it so good.

It's happening.

Fuck, I get so hype watching clips like this.

feels really fucking good

Attached: 1475525365001.jpg (643x900, 461K)

What's going on here?

Attached: big_1409277160_1382485907_image.jpg (1280x719, 112K)

Attached: ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.jpg (1148x1304, 749K)

Are they going to do a stealth drop?

Attached: dab.png (2196x1406, 2.53M)

WHAT STREAM

HOLY SHIT

What did they mean by this?

holy fuck imagine if it's available today

Attached: LYZCBOm.png (687x195, 6K)

Well that might be a windows 10 logo on the upper right corner :^)

This image is so old it's from a different medium; Wasn't this from an EGM issue or something?

win10 store is barebones and shitty but at least microdick gives me my full 100 MBs download speed so shit like h5 forge on pc finishes near instantly, steam, origin and battle.net all cap me at 20 even though i have the speed set to unlimited and decent internet. any anons know what's up with that?

link?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LINK TO THE STREAM AND WHAT TIME?

Attached: 1547159462261.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>babby's first shooter
>Windows Store
>UWP
>W10 requirement
This will end well. I almost feel sorry for Halofags.

There's no stream yet

Hey

I'd like to offically annouce that I'm the first transwoman in the history of gaming to unlock all achievements on Halo MCC

Can't wait until it comes to pc so i can do it again

What do you think halobroskies?

Attached: 6ip4tlwumjl21.png (1046x726, 111K)

> and games just running poorly for no fucking reason. (Quantum Break on Steam has an average 20fps boost compared to the Windows Store version despite them being the exact same game).
That's on DX12 though, isn't it? Pretty sure the Steam release was DX11.

>Steam logo in bottom left corner
Whoa

That's really brave of you. I hope we get more minorities support in the new Halo game, that's the only thing I think is missing in the MCC.

I downloaded GoW4 yesterday and it was going at over 200. Good shit. One thing that makes MS store less obnoxious than a lot of others is the fact that I have a Microsoft account anyway, never have to login specially, don't have to run any launcher and can just run the game by searching it using Win+S.

Yes, the difference is due to the API

Best FPS trilogy of all time. Don't @ me Quake/Doom fags

Brave

Where the fuck is this image?

Attached: fat kid custom.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

Yes, DX12 requires devs to do low-level optimizations and since we know they're almost all lazy fucks, a lot of the times it ends up running worse than DX11. First-party games from MS run great though (GoW4, FH4). They actually put a lot of effort into the PC versions, surprisingly.

Quake and doom are better than any Halo game but there aren't 3 of either series better than the halo trilogy. It really is the best shooter series of all time.

Some insider posted the blurred version.

This is cool and all but they really need to release 5 or whatever already there's literally no fucking FPS games at all on PC at the moment

Attached: tenor.png (500x486, 287K)

>twitter.com/klobrille/status/1105466843601481728
From this leaker, but he/she wants to the devs to reveal the surprice.

Attached: D1dyGSqXgAAXWGB (1).jpg (1192x666, 202K)

fbpb
fuck off to reddit gaylofags

Damn who pissed Tom off, he’s normally really chill

Half Life lmao

Literally who?

5 is on pc though (mp only)
Don't bother, it's dead

>new low
>Yea Forums alwaya hates halo

hehehe this makes me giggle like a little school girl XD

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Would armor abilities have been better if they were one time use pickups like equipment?

The "new low" is all you newfags flooding the board with your console crap.

>>Yea Forums alwaya hates halo
revisionist history

Forge is on PC and it's mainly for making maps and dicking around on them. It's not the actual H5 MP. The port is also terrible since it was done by some literally who devs.

It doesn't have MM or Warzone so not really

5's mp is on PC.
5's campaign is one of the worst of all time. Like Colonial Marines bad

Hahhahahaha, faggot.

Hologram and Jetpack would have been, maybe Evade too. The rest could have gone away and I would have never cared.
Jetpack much like the Boltshot made for a cool on-map pickup, but was absolute cancer when players could have it any time they wanted.

did baby just learn how to imply?

Attached: howtoimplylikeatard.jpg (258x195, 9K)

If Halo is not casual console garbage for kids then why didn't it ever release on PC?

Attached: 1505137960225.jpg (600x595, 35K)

remember when games were fun?

look at them now

its all so tiresome

343i are literal who devs. The only thing they have ever not fucked up is Halo 2A. Every other thing they have done have been Bioware-tier clusterfucks

The campaign is a fun diversion though, the level design is pretty good. MP on xbox is really good though

Switch version leaks

Attached: Halo-DS-gameplay.jpg (560x420, 38K)

Yeah Halo fucked everything up.

Stay mad tranny, Halo is loved here outside of a few obsessed contrarian shitposters.

Yeah, I was born before Halo.

Halo 5 Forge on PC doesn't have matchmaking at all so you can only play custom games and forge
Halo has been on PC since 2003

They're the people who didn't leave MS to create Destiny, so you tell me

"Here" only exists in your head, toddler.

Yeah but MS has great PC specialists that can do the porting for them. Forge on the other hand was an afterthought side-project that got shitty people delegated to it. They wouldn't let falgship title like MCC get botched by bad devs, especially after what happened with MCC on XOne. GoW4, FH7, FM7 are all extremely good ports, I have faith that MCC will be as well.

Because the wanted to sell xboxes

Attached: 1547258157412.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

It also has a server browser.

>They wouldn't let falgship title like MCC get botched by bad devs

...again

ps2 and xbox fucked everything up. if things were made for the rightful platform; PC we wouldn't have all this downscaling and console faggotry. we'd just have Game. Now when we talk about Game, people instead shit on the platform its on instead of talking about Game.

I'm not saying Bungie wouldn't have fucked up Halo also. Reach proved Bungie was already slipping also.

This, Yea Forums has been shit since the moment admitting to watch let’s plays and like Halo became acceptable.

>Forge was an after thought that got shitty people delegated to it
Lol, Forge was the only thing 5 did right. 5's Forge is great

Halo was universally despiser here until like a couple of years back when everyone gave up on board quality

torrent when

>Yea Forums is one person

Don't spoonfeed Reddit.

reminder that no halo game was able to replicate the feel of ce

Don’t argue with discord mexican trannys cosplaying as oldfsgs.

t.

Attached: 1551288161324.jpg (648x567, 45K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bde0e7254faa094e356f5add2630cfb0313d8996

Reminder that it's shitters and CoD kids who are trash at every multiplayer games that hate Halo

I know you're shitposting but I unironically want to see a Halo trilogy release on Switch with a Metroid Prime trilogy remaster for xbone.

Attached: e44797e63da7c5a1c19b5bcb23ecf701.jpg (500x646, 98K)

cringe beyond comprehension

Hello there dear redd-itor, remember that there’s no downvote function on this site! Have a great time.

what about 5? And jesus why can't they stop being faggots for once and release it on 7. It's not like they're asked t release MCC on PS4

Based
Faggot

>HALO ON PEE SEE!!! IT’S HAPPENING!!

Attached: pr-boys-playing-with-console-istock-image-18887173.jpg (425x282, 123K)

If it was he'd be a fat faggot who only plays league of legends

>ten years ago, "halo on pc" would have broken Yea Forums for at least a week
>today, it barely gets a single thread on page 5
what happened?

t.

Attached: file.png (293x425, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aQHZCP0ew88

Hope you are all ready.

>They wouldn't let a flagship title like MCC get botched
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-110406_Firefox.jpg (1077x3505, 1.18M)

Attached: 1551202361896.jpg (750x657, 44K)

Halo and CoD kids are one and the same.

If by broken Yea Forums you mean endless rage threads and making fun of casuals then yeah.

>he doesn't remember late night comfy Halo threads
not gonna argue that it was despised by more than half of the userbase at one point in time, though

Halo 1 and 2 came out on PC. They sold like shit and only had a niche community. Its why MS didn't even bother with bringing more to PC.

YAAAAY MASTER CHEFF GONNA PEW PEW SPACE ZOMBIES WOOOOHOOOOOOO MOOOOM I WANT DORITOS-FLAVORED PIZZA FOR DINNEEER

Attached: FCEA1105-D073-488F-92DD-A1AAA781AC58.jpg (400x600, 82K)

Literally all of these issues have been fixed.

Keep SEETHING.

Attached: 1547736430513.jpg (658x370, 27K)

Well, well, look who just revealed himself as a tranny.

>microsoft store

Right, we'd wait for the shitters to sleep and we'd come out of the woodwork at night.

I love halo but what i said is a fact

Share you best halo memes bros

reddit.com/r/halo/comments/b042wt/my_discord_has_gone_off_the_fucking_rails_tonight/

I can't fuckign wait for this collection to release on PC.

The hype is real, bros, brosettes, and trans-bros

>tfw you boot up halo 2 and hear this again youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ

Is it true that you have to be mexican to like Halo?

You share your favorite game with blatant redditors like

I see the reddit fag

Attached: 1547352812970.jpg (500x557, 42K)

But you said they wouldn't let it happen. Going by 343 precedent, Halo MCC PC will barely function and it will take them years to patch it

Attached: 1552296050471.jpg (728x546, 56K)

Everything was fixed that same year, I remember playing it perfectly later in 2015.

Can you read more than half of the comment before you respond? I stressed the fact that they already botched the XOne launch and they wouldn't risk it again with PC, especially when PC market is much harder to break into.
I meant that porting Forge to PC was an afterthought project. It got nowhere near as much atttention as flagship PC ports.

Yay?

>Reddit actually changed their page layout to include the pizza reference to MCC dropping today

Sounds like they are having more fun than all the bitter people here still going REE CASUAL CONSOLE GARBAGE more than 10 years later.

pizza lmao!!

CE didn't
2 did because it was a garbage port

cope

cool. i dont care.

Attached: 1551215708201.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

The problem with h1 is the repeating sections where everything looks the same in some levels

lmao, the absolute fucking state of Halo sperms.

Remember when Halo threads got spammed and shitposted so hard nobody could unironically discuss halo on Yea Forums.

Good times.

And that's happening Q2 2020

Attached: 1552162844204.jpg (920x900, 193K)

If it's a game like Halo which I know has a 0% chance of making it to Steam (like Forza etc) then you bet your fucking asshole I will buy it on the Microsoft Store. I already have Windows and the store, so it's not like Epic with their chink shit cash grab trying to steal Valve's customers. This is more like proprietary Microsoft software, think along the lines of Office Word etc. I have no problem getting that on their store. The only really shitty thing is if its UWP, which it of course will be, that means a lot of bad things like:
>no exclusive fullscreen
>no modding
>limited overlay injection
>cannot record with OBS using Game Capture
>will likely be stuck in whatever state Microsoft leaves it in unlike original Halo CE which has an open source port with fixes for modern OS
But whatever Windows 10 1607 is probably going to be my last gaming rig OS so I will be done with this shit hobby by the time any future problems arise.

>saying yikes
cringe

>people are falling for this bait

Sounds like you need to go back there.

BACK TO RED.DIT DISCORD POLYGON TRANNY

Cope with what? With the possibility of getting a few ports on PC today? How can you possibly be mad at having more games to play?

and then people grew up

>Halo 4 is shit
343i learned from their mistakes. It will be good next time
>MCC is fucking broken
Look, they are patching it. Halo 5 will be flawless
>Halo 5 is a dumpster fire
They have surely learned their mistakes this time. Forge will be excellent
>Forge is barebones and barely functional
They won't repeat past mistakes. MCC PC will be great!

Hey anonymous

Looks like I found an image of you on reddit even though you don't like it....

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/b06b19/twofer_racist_and_antisemetic/

/thread

>Huge game series becoming available to everyone
>inbred contrarians on Yea Forums are still mad about it
just dont play it lmao why are you getting so triggered?

CE did fine on PC and was played for a very long time, even now (though obviously playerbase is a shadow of its former self). Halo 2 sold like shit because it was Vista exclusive, very shitty port and was expensive as fuck even in poor countries (it literally cost more than twice as much as other AAA games on release in Poland).

>Implying it’s bait.

These is a Halo thread, it makes perfect sense.

by "wouldnt let it happen" he obviously means in the context of it being the first halo on PC in years and taking into account the failures beforehand. there is no precedent for what he's describing you seething retard

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Go figure, a community of people actually excited to get news on their game as opposed to Yea Forums where people just want to shit on every day, all day, every day.

Calm your hate boners kids, Destiny 2 is coming soon.

And yet you're still here.

Attached: 1405905441385.jpg (229x218, 14K)

REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH JUST GIVE ME FUCKING REACH ON PC YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS

Attached: 1528861417800.gif (204x141, 1.39M)

>Destiny 2

Fuck, meant Division 2. Same thing though.

Look at this ms employee

>he thinks its not bait

>Likes Halo
>Calls other people kids

Attached: DB5B35C5-4316-460D-9F8E-CB58E628AEED.jpg (1258x1010, 678K)

Stop being bothered by elitist autists. Most people ITT are happy about this

>huge game series
>bought by MS to move units
>can't even fulfill its only purpose

You assume that 343i is doing the port, which doesn't have to be the case. Why would a console-centric developer be responsible for porting a big release like that? MS has a lot of engineers that know their shit about PC and can be delegated for porting instead of the game's original devs.

>windows 10
into the trash it goes

Again, people who like Halo tend to have very low IQ and are mostly mixed, it makes perfect sense to see re.ddit links on a Halo thread.

I hope you guys know that 12 year old kids who played Halo 3 back in the day are at least 23 years old now.

His argument is that MS somehow respects like their flag ship titles. Which is true except for the fact that every MS that has come out in the last decade except Horizons has been trash.

Huge on consoles maybe, it was never relevant on PC because it's primarily a console game for kids.

>phoneposter
>e-celeb reaction image
lol absolutely seething

CE did very well. 2 was a Vista exclusive with games for windows live tacked on to it.
making mcc win 10 and ms store exclusive is why this will fail, not the popularity of the franchise.

I was 14 when Halo 3 launched I just turned 26. I'm on the younger side of Boomer.

pray tell, what games do you like user?

>Again, people who like Halo tend to have very low IQ and are mostly mixed, it makes perfect sense to see re.ddit links on a Halo thread.

Attached: 1547242391801.jpg (500x729, 53K)

>it was never relevant on PC

Attached: 1502327512459.jpg (802x798, 277K)

It has been 18 years since Halo:CE. There are people who weren't even born back then and are adults now. 12 year old kids back then are 30 year old men and there are still people on this thread angry at Halo.

The cool thing is they will probably die from some cardiovascular disease soon given their never-ending anger and age.

Do you not understand the difference between matchmaking and custom servers or something? How is a team of random modders supposed to create a matchmaking system when they don't have the cash to rent shitloads of servers?

>tries to bash people by shittalking the Halo clones of all things
lmao, this fucking thread.

Attached: the great thing about.jpg (437x598, 42K)

Yes you read that right, there's a reason why they never bothered porting the rest of the consoleshit franchise.

I had a dream once that I installed Halo 3 on my PC and suddenly all firestation sirens started howling. Shortly after there is a flash of bright light from beneath my window blinds. I get up and walk up to the window to take a look and only catch a glimpse of the mushroom and the approaching wall of pressure before the glass shatters and slices my upper body in pieces. I woke up covered in sweat.

So yeah, I'm not sure wether I'm excited for the game or for the end of times.

Attached: wecantstopherethisisadvisedcountry.png (304x304, 131K)

they never ported the rest of the franchise because it was popular enough to sell xbox units.
Now that that isn't the case, they're bringing it back to PC.

See:

>the tranny discord server i play gaylo with on russian botware mod servers means it's relevant
cope

Halo was so irrelevant on PC people wouldn't put up with Vista for it. Guess what will happen to this collection on 10?

>Bash people

I'm saying if you guys are looking for a target to shitpost, just look at the modern shit like Division 2. It's been at least 12 years. It's time to let go. There's much worse, more predatory bullshit currently happening in the industry than some xbox 360 kiddie game coming to PC.

Can't wait for third person mods

Attached: 1445680087062.jpg (1536x1152, 154K)

Imagine being a fanboy for a soulless microsoft AAA blockbuster franchise, as bad as the nintedrones that cream their pants over Mario The Red Plumber #3912138 and snoys that spam about their exclusive moviegame of the year.

This is a fun shitposting thread so many butt hurt people

PLEASE DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT I NEED A XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION TO PLAY ONLINE ON PC!

Attached: 1550930721249.png (377x300, 92K)

>MS has a lot of engineers that know their shit about PC
Microsoft was very little experience in PC game development.